CEMU 1.7.5 released

Changelog
BotW gets a 10 to 20 fps performance boost. Its now full speed for most people with decent rigs and even people with less-than-perfect rigs with the GPUFence hack and shader cache accuracy set to low

Also a lot of crashes have been fixed. Not all of them granted but its a lot more stable now.

Also One Piece is now bootable. Latte is now on suicide watch
Download
cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.5.zip
Where to Download Games?
1.) Download WiiU USB Helper Here; wiiuusbhelper.com/

2.) Add the title keys wiiu.titlekeys.com/

3.) Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

mudlord.info/blog/
autohotkey.com
youtube.com/watch?v=o3jtPqOeBHg
mudlord.info/blog/2017/04/29/cemuhack-statement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also for people who pirated the patreon build such as myself, I find the final release of 1.7.5 a lot more stable. Reminder the Patreon builds come in multiple versions with bug fixes leading up to the final non-patreon release

Pretty good FPS improvement in BOTW, I was getting about 18-20fps in some towns but get 28-30fps now.

how did you get the pirated copy? a few months ago someone on here mentioned the builds are linked to the patron or something like that.

A guy named mudlord hates the CEMU team for some reason and was cracking it since 1.7.3, then for 1.7.4a and up he made a crack-only thing that also worked on 1.7.5, so all you needed was the link to the 1.7.5 files and then you could crack it.

here mudlord.info/blog/

this mudlord guy sounds like a faggot. At least he's on cuckchan but still.

Any changes on XBX front?

Is the audio fixed in XCX yet?

Closed source patreon locked emulator.

"I heard Yooka-Laylee sucks too. Even though I bought it at launch and rebought Bulletstorm even though I did my own GFWL emulator DLL just to play the original Bulletstorm…"

What a fag.

Someone needs to make a switch emulator already. I want to see Nintendo fail, nothing would make me happier.

why? there's nothing to play on it

I fucking hate it that nintenfaggots get the best fucking emulators, and really fast, and the PS2 emulator still sucks fucking ass, specially for AMD users.

Buy real GPU already.

What am I doing wrong?
~15fps in fights with some drops. ~19fps fighting the same Bokoblins in the same area without recording software bogging things down. On an i7-5930K & GTX 980 Ti. I wish the recording software didn't bog shit down so I could show a more accurate reading of performance. Using NVENC encoder which uses GPU-driven video encoding doesn't negate the impact even when it's set to use the second GPU since it is hardly used.

How. I get 18-20 fps but mostly 20 locked on my FX6300 and 770 and an SSD.
What you've posted seems that you're doing everything right though.
Only thing worth noting is that maybe you should go for the 9k shaderpack which is way more complete.

I thought Breath of the Wild was absolute shit, why are people working so hard to emulate it?

I dont have vsync disabled, I had to much screen tearing.
Dont use this, I read that it doesn't work properly in cemu.
You dont need to touch the ini for the hack, it works by itself. Only thing I touch with the ini is setting it to false in some shrines as that fixes the camera lock bug, but I change it back once I'm out of the shrine.
I've got a 9k, not sure if that would help.

Make sure in your computers power settings its set to performance, also in the nvidia control settings make sure power management mode is set to performance as well and set to single display performance mode.
My cpu is also OC'd to 4.6GHz

That's just in fights & I only tested 1.7.5 Cemu in forest area before Hateno Village. It's 19-28fps usually.

It's the CPU that's chocking things since GPU is only 65-75% usage. Should I upgrade my 22nm HasLEL to 14nm BroadLEL? I only have it overclocked to 4.2GHz on a liquid cooling loop with a 280mm radiator so I guess I need to go higher. I had it clocked higher before but there were bubbles in my loop degrading cooling performance. I got the bubbles out recently, but didn't go back to the higher overclock so I need to hop into BIOS & load the other settings if they're still saved in there.

Only 2 guys apparently working on cemu who also have jobs, they're getting a fair bit from patreon though.

I'm not a cuck.

I was more about the people fiddling about with the options just to get such a bad game to work.

Smoke effects are still 100% absent from the game. Why haven't they fixed that shit yet?

Probably due to being able to play a console only new release in higher res on PC.

Bayo 2 playable yet?

Partially unrelated, does anyone have the Holla Forums-recommended lists for Wii and Wii U?

Seems like it's fullscreen. Making Cemu fullscreen drops the framerate by trying to do bilinear scaling to 4K. When I keep Cemu windowed I get the fps that other people are talking about. Even with recording software bogging things down it's ~20-30 fps.

Also, in that particular area it's slower. When I moved away from that area I could ride a deer & swat Bokoblins at ~26-28fps which would be at solid 30fps without recording software.

I only have Wii lists.

Actually that's something I hadn't thought about, I played around with it on windowed and it runs much better for me as well.
Though I wish I could play it fullscreen or at least on a bigger window.

There are AutoHotkey scripts to force games to run in borderless fullscreen. I'm experimenting with that to see if the performance hit can be avoided to any extent. Seems like it runs better but it's not getting rid of the borders or the file menus, only the title bar goes away for me.

If you wanna try it, save this script to a text file:
F12::WinGet, TempWindowID, ID, AIf (WindowID != TempWindowID){ WindowID:=TempWindowID WindowState:=0}If (WindowState != 1){ WinGetPos, WinPosX, WinPosY, WindowWidth, WindowHeight, ahk_id %WindowID% WinSet, Style, ^0xC40000, ahk_id %WindowID% WinMove, ahk_id %WindowID%, , 0, 0, 1920, 1080}Else{ WinSet, Style, ^0xC40000, ahk_id %WindowID% WinMove, ahk_id %WindowID%, , 0, 0, 1920, 1080}WindowState:=!WindowStatereturn
Rename text file extension from .txt to .ahk
Download & install AutoHotKey: autohotkey.com
Run the autohotkey script (.ahk will associate with AutoHotKey)
Hit F12 while Cemu window is selected
Cemu window will be forced to 1920x1080

The sad thing is that it's still less shit than getting the console.

Also, hit F12 to change the window size BEFORE running a game.

Thanks!

I didn't know about the F12 window size thing.
I do use a utility that's basically that autohotkey script with a GUI to achieve borderless fullscreen on some games, but yeah I didn't think using that on the small CEMU window would work that well.
I'll test the Fullscreen vs Borderless stuff too.

Here's a proper script that uses whatever your resolution is. That other one I posted is strictly 1920x1080.
#SingleInstance forceToggleFakeFullscreen(){CoordMode Screen, Windowstatic WINDOW_STYLE_UNDECORATED := -0xC40000static savedInfo := Object() ;; Associative array!WinGet, id, ID, Aif (savedInfo[id]){inf := savedInfo[id]WinSet, Style, % inf["style"], ahk_id %id%WinMove, ahk_id %id%,, % inf["x"], % inf["y"], % inf["width"], % inf["height"]savedInfo[id] := ""}else{savedInfo[id] := inf := Object()WinGet, ltmp, Style, Ainf["style"] := ltmpWinGetPos, ltmpX, ltmpY, ltmpWidth, ltmpHeight, ahk_id %id%inf["x"] := ltmpXinf["y"] := ltmpYinf["width"] := ltmpWidthinf["height"] := ltmpHeightWinSet, Style, %WINDOW_STYLE_UNDECORATED%, ahk_id %id%mon := GetMonitorActiveWindow()SysGet, mon, Monitor, %mon%WinMove, A,, %monLeft%, %monTop%, % monRight-monLeft, % monBottom-monTop}}GetMonitorAtPos(x,y){;; Monitor number at position x,y or -1 if x,y outside monitors.SysGet monitorCount, MonitorCounti := 0while(i < monitorCount){SysGet area, Monitor, %i%if ( areaLeft

Fair enough, I just don't get the effort for a game that's not worth playing.

Just tested it myself, can confirm. Even though my rig isn't good enough to get past the 20fps cap at least now I'm hitting it consistently without drops to 18fps and below.

Every time.

Still sold 2.74mil units in under a month.
Cry all you want about it, but it's selling well.

Darling, it has a 100+% attach rate. It's outselling the fucking system which, in and of itself, is the fastest selling Nintendo system as of now.
I don't care how badly you hate Nintendo and their kike practices, that game, and the console too, is fucking selling.

I honestly doubt the switch is selling well cause of BOTW, albeit it being the only game on it atm.
It's selling cause of marketing and hype and stupid people buying consoles on launch.
I refuse to believe there are people dumb enough to buy a switch just cause of BOTW.

You can't afford 200 bucks?

Its still a piece of shit
And now I can play it and look Nintentoddler consolefags right in the face and say:
"I pirated your shitty fucking game which exclusivity is all it has to justify people boasting about it"
"I pirated, I played it and its a fucking piece of shit"

that's not saying a lot

It's the game everyone here is ashamed to admit they like because normalfags like it.

Ask normalfags, man. It's the most "hype" Zelda game of the past two decades, since OOT. Hell, they're hailing is as the new gold standard for the series. Sure a lot of people are also waiting for Spla2n, nu Mario and whatnot, but there's just as many that just wanted fucking Zelda that badly.
Me? I'm waiting for the next Kirby, and a Black Friday type-discount.

But why?

I don't care about your internalised hatred of the system.
They sold 34%+ higher than expected in the first month of sales.
They are overstocking units worldwide (Not in the US, but that's due to the retailers and NoA. NoE and NoJ are stocking properly)
They are selling at least 2 games per system on first purchase. Zelda and MK8 are getting purchased rapidly, not to mention other games people are picking up just because they want to play something on the device that they are enjoying.

Welcome to the current year.

Doesn't matter if you don't like it. It's selling amazingly well, so financially, it's a success, which means more devs will code for it.
That's why the PS2 had so many games; more consoles were sold, so devs made games for the higher userbase.

Why are you projecting this hard?
Zeldo is mediocre garbage

Are you one of those fags that will argue that if you finish a game you like it and its a quality title?

Funny hats also happening with the PS4 and I see no games.
All the while PS5 rumours are already sprouting.

Can't believe that there are still retards willing to defend this shitty Gen.

I merely asked you why you're playing the fucking game if it's so bad. Go play something good, then, you faggot, something you like.

How else could I confirm that it was mediocre?

Did I do something wrong with updating? Should I not have just overwrote the old version with the newer one?

People usually stop playing a game if they don't like it, not finish it, especially a game that takes as long as BotW. I know you're just regurgitating a meme and I'm wasting my time, but you don't even sound like you actually played the game.

Yes, actually, most human beings who dislike games don't fucking play them. Isn't that, like, masochism? Or retardation?

maybe download a different shader cache.

Exzap said i himself there will be no major improvement overall until 1.8.0 and there's at-least one or two intermediary version coming up so no reason to care unless you're a rabid zeldafag

Where can I find shader caches?
Best I could find was 6.7k on some shitty blog site.

You don't need to lay an egg to be able to smell a bad one.

Yeah. Although some people play bad games for a laugh, or because there's something they like about them enough to balance out the hate.

Fucking Nu V everybody.

Drink bleach faggot.

You know games are shit by playing them.
And only then can you assure that they are shit, by experiencing them.
Are you retarded?

This is the most bullshit line ever because you know if we said we only played for 3 hours you would give us tons of shit for it.

I payed it for 70 hours. Hated it at first, then liked it, then hated it for like the last 20. I wanted to finish it just to see if anything redeemable was in it. There is nothing besides the climbing. It does nothing new.

Actually, I'd respect your right to not play shit games, dumbass.

You've clearly played it long enough to know it's shit. Why are you continuing?

How the fuck could I know the game was shit if I didn't extensively play it?

Switch emulator is a long way off, my friend, totally different PC architecture from the GC/Wii/Wii U. Hell, Wii U would've come a lot sooner if the Dolphin team had any interest in doing so; why they didn't is beyond me, though I heard it was from getting their forums fucking flooded with kiddies demanding a Wii U emulator.

Splatoon 2's out in the summer and for all I know they'll sneak one in outside of stated release-dates. Spla2n alone is a pretty big draw for anybody who played the original, especially since the connection is apparently a lot better going by the testfires.

How long do you fucking need to know that a game is not enjoyable? I'd give 3 hours, no matter the genre, though I've dropped games after an hour, like I did with Binding of Isaac.

You think that, somehow, 20 hours in, a game is going to do a complete 180? I doubt it. If a game is bad from the beginning, than it means it's mechanics are inherently bad. And if you keep playing it, then that means there was something there you liked, and continue to like.

Hey man, it werks
does anything really matter past that?

Redditor trying too hard to fit in: The Post.

No, it doesn't. There is shit to unlock. Have you ever played a video game?

It's quite simple really. If you play a shit game for more than 10 minutes you are a retarded hydrocephalic subhuman whose greatest accomplishment was not killing itself by vomit suffocation since birth.

ZSNES works too.

That's retarded, and you should feel retarded.

For starters, games have beginning, middle, and ends, even when we're speaking strictly to mechanics. This is no longer the NES era, where you are given your entire toolset from the moment you click start. Secondly, even if the mechanics are shitty in the beginning, that isn't necessarily a promise that they will continue to be so. Games are not zero-sum equations. Progression can and often does retroactively make previously unfun mechanics more rewarding. Third, judging a games fun-value upon the lowest starting point, rather than a whole, is just lame.

How can I know it's shit if I play it just for 10 minutes?

that it does
and it's a viable emulator

looks incredibly inconsistent, like gamespeed rapidly changes from 70% to 100% at random. The same also happened to me with mario kart 8, it's never at a consistent 100% speed, probably tied to framerate, which I assume is the standard way to do things. Maybe it would be cool to have 100% speed at all times even if framerate doesn't stay optimal, is this possible?

LOL

retard

Well, if games can do a 180, post a few that do

Made it worse, as I was apparently not using a pre-downloaded shader cache, and now it uses almost 7 gigs of ram.

I'm not that pedantic that I need to know with 100% certainty I'm going to hate a game.

Yeah. There's no reason an emulator should be limited to one platform when people are using phones and consoles and other systems as emulation devices. You also severely restrict third-party contributions, not a good idea with a complex system like the Wii U, even bsnes received a lot of outside help. When a closed emulator stops being developed it's as good as dead. You're also enabling trashy monetization bullshit. Not at the level of Project64 bundling adware but still.

ZSNES is at least open source. It's just written in a non-portable way, why SNES9x is what non-x86 platforms use.

I can't really imagine a phone or a console giving anyone a meaningful experience if cemu was ported to them.

Worse than emulators that can't even play games?

How much frothing horsecum do you need to ingest before you give up trying to get to the chocolate fondue?

I probably put over 100 hours in Breath of the Wild and gave the game to my friends, telling him that I enjoyed it at first, but then ended up hating it after realizing that there isn't shit to do other than to walk around doing the same shit.
He then tells me that I need to play it for another 80 hours and 100% the game to really enjoy it.
How do people get this in their head that a game isn't fun unless you play it constantly?

Well, there goes that… K&M for me.

It’s called piracy, you cocksucking retard. You’re embarrassing no one but yourself.

Not saying it's a good emulator. But it's not one I can hate, since it doesn't follow the worst possible development model. ZSNES was also a great emulator when the scene was in its early days and CPU power was limited.

Not now, but give it a few years. Windows isn't the only OS either.

Ideas I've seen pitched around here include that CEMU was created with illegally-obtained or internally-distributed Wii U documentation and so they can't actually show anybody the source code without implicating themselves. That or they just want Patreonbux is my own suspicion.

In a nutshell, shady behaviour and/or even more shady behaviour. I want no part of this.

congrats you just won the goodest goy award

ok dude im gonna go play some fun video game, enjoy sucking corp cock

Fair enough about use of unlicensed code, but with the way most open source licensing works (copyright law), it's important to have clean hands. If they are using the official SDKs and such they can at least try to hide it.

Then go and play BoTW on Decaf. You do know there's not only CEMU, right?

what?

How do you install DLC/Updates with 1.7.5? Bunch of forums posters said the method changed and I never knew the first method anyways.
I just want some extra MK8 tracks.

Side-note: What did the BotW update and DLC add? USB Helper shows the DLC as 1mb, so it's just an unlocker code.

oh my mcgod. My body wasn't even ready.

You're the one supporting patreonbux development.

Decaf is not capable of doing anything yet. Besides Switch is out and Wii U is heading to the cheapo bin, I'd just pick one up and softmod it to replace my Wii at this point.

Where did I say I was supporting patreonbux development? Nice assumption faggot, I'm just pirating this shit like anyone else with half a brain cell

I started watching "this is how you don't play x" type videos and noticed people were just re-uploading the entirety of his videos without any commentary or text on the screen.

Not everyone but quite a few people. I actually started to feel bad for DSP and stopped watching those kind of uploads.

I don't know if I could qualify it as copyright violation but it was certainly unethical if not outright disingenuous of those re-uploading his videos without any kind of commentary on them.

BOTW update/DLC added nothing, to my knowledge. DLC I know is an unlocker code but the actual content isn't there yet.

Goons got lazy in making fun of him and just started reuploading his videos. When it first started it at least had the decency to be a worst-of reel but then they started unnecessarily commenting on them or just reuploading huge chunks of the video. Went the way of Retsupurae.

Holy god, kill yourself, you worthless fucking cuckold. “Copyright violation”? Seriously? MODS, FIND OUT IF HIS IP COMES FROM A DISNEY-OWNED SOURCE.

Yeah, but fear not. You can watch the official untainted TIHYDP approved by Phil himself. Those are quality content guaranteed.

The "copyright violation" argument is stupid, but he's got a point. It's very fucking lazy in the very least, when it functions literally as well as a link to the original video. I'll watch a "worst of" reel, but I'm not going to one of those videos to just watch the original in its original form.

But seriously, I wouldn't trust them at all. Again, Project64 went the adware route, no telling what these devs will do.

So the people who hate DSP aren't going to get the joke? At least do it as a clip show of his most retarded moments or something.

I distinctly remember people trying to push for copyright enforcement when Literally Who whichever was using LP footage.

I don't particularly care for his content but I don't think it should be re-uploaded wholesale without any commentary or originality injected in it.

The best TIHYDP videos have user comments interjected with the gameplay to highlight his idocy and the video will zoom in or emphasize parts of the screen as necessary to make him look like more of a bumbling idiot than he already is.

I use adblock and all that jazz but I'm not going to ignore view jacking

Sperg more faggot.

I didn't make that argument. You're on the same page as me.

I'm all for bullying DSP but filling up youtube with the exact same videos he's uploaded doesn't do it for me.

Bring the bantz or go back to the video editing software.

I'll have to agree on that.

Someone got tired of buying jewtendo's console of one game.

fuck proprietary hardware.

Well obviously it's cuckoldry if you try holding everyone to that standard instead of just people you don't like or when you're trying to be an activist. Shitlord.

The point most of the time was just not to give DSP views while still laughing at him. This was before webm took off.

Get out, shills.
THIS FAGGOT THINKS THAT YOUTUBE CAN BE “FILLED UP” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

What games are out there that have unlockable game mechanics that make the game design go from bad to good?

KYS FAGGOT

Older Adblock Plus/uBlock Origin
Thumbs-down and move on, amount of views doesn't matter when Youtube pays out pennies for thousands of views and Holla Forums's entire population would be a drop in the pond where that's concerned
Original point wasn't really relevant to anything but last I checked reuploads when the original video still exists are against Youtube's rules and there's the faggotry associated with not even bothering to highlight anything DSP actually does, just reuploading one of his videos and crowing about how bad he is in the video description is about the laziest way I can think of to deny him numbers or make fun of him

Nah, the update improved the framerate to near-perfect. The DLC hasn't dropped yet.

I think this image is relevant.

So it DOES matter. Got it.
Holy fucking shit, you actually care about a kike-run website?
No shit. Almost as though only an idiot would put UNDUE EFFORT into denying a piece of shit his livelihood or something. Stop shilling. You were already exposed.

Not watching it at all. Learn how to read.

So really DSP's videos would only be "valuable" if you were the kind of weenie to obsessively trawl through his videos in the first place?

Holy shit this thing is giving me cancer.
Trying to remap a new controller (USB Generic Gamepad) but the program crashes when opening Input Settings while the controller is connected.
Unplugging it and opening it only shows the keyboard as a valid input, and it doesn't rescan for devices when the controller is plugged back in.

If one likes to laugh at DSP they'd probably watch most of his videos if only to make fun of him.

Way to ignore the word "pennies", as in so little an amount of profit that even if you were to tip the scales with one view (somehow) DSP would make no appreciable profit.
You're saying this on Jim-owned 8ch? Head inserted into ass.
Do you read anything you respond to or do you just make up opposing posts in your head and respond to those? I suggested adblockers to deny ad revenue and don't consider one view to be important enough to get a snit about, especially when per that YT "mileage" calculation my watching one DSP video and bumbling off wouldn't even give him money through that particular channel. Stop arguing like you're on Holla Forums before you start posting infographics.

That's better than the original hardware if you're not exaggerating. Man, I already played the game on Wii U but kinda want to mess around with this too if it's already that far along.

Didn’t ignore anything.You ignored that you were wrong.
Yes, because that’s irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
Yes, you do. Holy fucking god, learn what a fallacy is.
Irony.
Which don’t matter on their own.
Thanks for admitting you have no argument.
Do you think this is fucking reddit or something? You’ve just proven you’ve never been to Holla Forums.

No, this is going nowhere. Argue with somebody else with "no you're wrong" as counterpoints.

Look retard, you were proven to be wrong. Swallow your pride and go home.

Bump for this.
Drowned out by niggers arguing over e-celeb bullshit no one cares about.

"you're wrong you just ignored it", "that doesn't matter" to a point he brought up himself (denial of ad revenue, via adblockers or video rehost) and "i know you are but what am i" sure proved me wrong. Oh and complaining about respecting the rules of kike sites but then saying it's irrelevant when Holla Forums is brought up as one.

That's normal on the switch

Tip top kek, even if you pirated there are those that are cucked enough to pay for CEMU. Otherwise it wouldn't be making 34K a month

I don't even get this concept, honestly.
You're so adverse to giving money to kikes, but you're fine with giving money to other kikes.
At least the first kikes might put those shekels into their games.

It's alright when it's kikes I likes.

Oops, saged.

The affinity setting is pure snake oil bullshit akin to downloading more RAM. Its retarded and doesn't work. Try updating the game to 1.1 or 1.2 (there are tutorials online about how to do this) don't use graphics packs so you get a control fps rating. Disable bicubic filtering. And if all that still doesn't work its most likely a CPU bottleneck. The emulator is much more CPU intensive than GPU

As kikey as it is I think we all must face the reality that if they weren't making 30k a month for this shit then the emulator would most likely be nowhere near as functional as it is now. Money is a very powerful motivator. Besides, asking for donations to fund emu development isn't new, that's what Dolphin has been doing since forever

I got no FPS boost at all from this.

Thanks for admitting it.

Do you have any shader cache built up or are you starting from scratch?

Muy card was over 200 bucks, cuck.

Using my cache from the previous version but the game seems to be making a new one anyways. I am getting cache buffering all the time for effects I already should have in the cache.

I was getting a lot of stutter initially again too. That does go away. I'm not sure why its generating shit again though

Which one SHOULD we be using? There’s a 14k one or something and there’s a 6k one… I don’t see anything definitive.

dreamcast has no games.

Can't tell you since I just use the one I generated myself from 1.7.4

Also reicast is really good but that was originally made for Android shit

How DO you generate one on your own? That might work better for me.

My point still stands. There are far fucking worse emulators

It generates automatically as you play the game. You do get a lot of stutter at first since its generating the cache as you go but the stutter stops eventually

14k one uses shaders from other games.
6k one is incomplete.
The 9k one is the one most use I'm pretty sure.

lol

Check the wiki, are you people retarded?

It's a genuinely good game, not perfect, but easily the best game in the franchise.

Not to say that the franchise is particularly great though.

Ideas should not be proprietary, you should only ever have to support creators that you want to support.

Woah, look at these fake pedophiles that dont own a Nintendo® console exclusively to flirt with little kids.

What are you even doing here?

What's worse, pirating a game that the developers who actually worked on the game weren't going to get money from anyway, or giving money to multinational corporations owned by the Rothschilds who will upon money laundering use your cash to fund terror cells and proxy wars to fight for Israel's oil pipeline monopoly/grand imperialist conquest agenda.

This WiiU USB Helper is very sexy, it is basically like a cracked version of steam, it downloads and installs games you didn't pay for.

And it still doesn't work

Can I get dragon quest 10 to work even though its in Jap?

I don't know what I was expecting since I'm using an old business notebook with an 8850M

you don't even know what bad emulation is

Dunn if that game works but the region works.

Is it true that Nvidia drivers have a bug where the shader cache uses up like 4x the memory it should?

why are you all stealing a great nintendo game that only came out less than 6 months ago by using all this?

it feels wrong

yep

Nintendo made their consoles easy to emulate so we could all experience their great exclusives without having to buy the hardware.

It works for everything that isn't the piece of shit that is PCSX2. Dolphin works flawlessly in it, and we're talking about games that areccomparably demanding. The emulator is just bad

The GPUFence setting is supposed to fix that

just downloaded the new version, tried BOTW again, it works the exact same as it did in 1.7.4d

it still doesn't go beyond 10 FPS.

kinda pointless to have a super strong GPU when the piece of shit thing works basically on CPU alone. you just need an Intel™ i7© CPU :^)

I'm willing to bet you tried this on your dads hand me down business notebook and then started bitching

Why would you think that?

if you need a 3000 dollar rig to run an emulator, then the emulator isn't very good.

doesn't seem like they give a shit about anyone who doesn't have the latest, most expensive, kikeish intel+nvidia build available.

also nice retarded assumption, why defend this patreon-locked pre-pre-alpha emulator so hard? i ran it on my desktop.

Its okay user, I used to be poor too. Then I got a job.

if i had to upgrade my PC every 6 months to run the latest poorly coded piece of garbage, then i might as well just buy the dumb console. it'd be cheaper in the long run too because PC would get outdated again on the next console emulator.

The sheer amount of shitposting..

Relax user, maybe if you ask your mom she'll get you a new cheap PC from Best Buy for Christmas, it'll be better than whatever you have right now

Just updated to the latest botw version and it wont get past the loading screen. Anyone else having this issue? I had to remove the update to get it to work again.

i can run DS3 at locked 60 FPS but not zelda on an emulator of an inferior console.

the emulator is shit. end of the argument.

Thats not exactly impressive user. Maybe if you posted your specs instead of sperging out and pure shitposting then we could get somewhere but nah you just start shitposting

Does it?

Yes, it does, its supposedly not necessary on 1.7.5 but I have it enabled anyways

Emulation is more difficult for a computer by an order of magnitude, if your computer is 5x as good as a Wii-U you shouldn't expect it to even run the games as well as it does. Emulation does not just intercept function calls and replace it with its own like programs such as WINE (a compatibility layer), it actually has to mimic the way hardware works.

the fence setting speeds up the fps for me but does nothing for reducing ram.

yeah i've never know the fenceing setting to have any effect on ram

they said 1.7.6 is going to address the ram issue by changing how cemu handles shaders

If it isn't the Nvidia driver bug causing RAM to overload then its the shaders. Too many shaders end up eating all your RAM

Bunch of questions I have regarding CEMU:
Are there any other plugins to get, apart from CEMUhook?
Is there a way to make the screen smaller? It's stuck at what looks like 768x768 unless I use AHK to make it go fullscreen or use CEMU's fullscreen mode (which tanks FPS).
Is there a way to cap framerates? I'm hitting 20-30 on BotW, but would much prefer a solid 20 to cut out the jarring difference.

you should be able to use MSI afterburner. You may need to enable the 20 fps cap after you start the game to keep it from bugging up though

I used a 19k and then a 9k and they both used max once loaded. You can get smaller shaders but they only cover certain areas so its kind of a pain to swap them in and out.

Not that i know of, you can play around with cheatengine to stop weapons from breaking and speed up the game.
You can get SD graphic packs which lowers the eternal resolution for better performance.
You can use nvidia inspector to cap fps.

Holy shit what a fag

Should I set USA or EUR as the region for WiiU USB Helper?
Which one is the less cucked when it comes to translations and availability?

You should install gnu/linux on the vwii. If it's not going to pay off in games the console should become a computer.

EU, generally. They do their own English translation, while NoA do one as well.
Sometimes NoA rips off NoEs, but NoE never uses NoAs.

I'm seemingly stuck in that fade-to-white during the introductory scene of BotW. Is that a known issue?

Do you guys know how to get smash bros running? I installed the update and dlc today and now it's not working anymore, but before that it used to work.

How did you install them?

Using that wii usb helper from the first post.

Mario Kart 8 works, I updated and installed the dlc's for that game and I can play it, but I can't get smash to run.

youtube.com/watch?v=o3jtPqOeBHg

fixed it, I had to disable controller input, but I hadn't noticed that controller 2 was enabled too.

I was out exploring when a Yuga fuck spawned out of the ground. I roasted him with bomb arrows. Stay safe out there

Soon…

Holy shit, how far the nose can go?

Its Kikey as all fucking hell and there's literally no fucking point to it besides giving donors an incentive to keep giving dem patreon bux to be apart of the super exclusive get shit early club

Patreon builds are almost always buggier then the final non-patreon builds anyways since patreon builds come in multiple version (1.7.4b 1.7.4c 1.7.4d .etc) leading up to the non-patreon build that has most crashes and shit ironed out

Right after it rained I actually saw a rainbow in the sky. Its the little details like that I really like. Unfortunately Windows built-in screenshotter bugged up and I wasn't able to capture it in time

Soon you can play the most overrated release of the decade.

Might have to dump the WiiU version and start emulating.

It's sort of like what every hipster who's never played zelda thinks zelda is like.

I don't mind the semitism that much, since I can wait a week or two, but the closed-source, windows-only nature of it I find harder to swallow.

Eh, it's literally "get it buggier and a week earlier".
Considering their funds went down 10k+ since the 1.7.5 release, I'd say they lost their cash cow for now. Next month or two will drop down to 10k or lower.

Rumour is they used Wii U Dev Kit code, which is instant "fuck you" lawsuit from Nintendo.
Reality is they're kikes who want to earn shekels and will drop the project once Patreon stops giving them easy money, and will open-source it for some final shekels.

The 2010s aren't over yet user, BotW still has to compete with GTA V for that title
I like both since I'm a sucker for large open worlds with an emphasis on atmosphere regardless of its emptiness
Have some professor loli upskirt

Why is this so blurry, stop that, guy.

I think people like to think that because it sounds exciting. But overall I think the reality is that money is just a good motivator and that the WiiU overall is not a difficult console to emulate

My screens keep coming out like that, not sure why

I have a dual processor, 8 core machine and it won't give me more than 15 FPS. The emulator is utter shit. Shill harder.

Th lead developer has like a fucking GTX 7 series GPU

And where is that setting?

nah, there were legitimate development kit leaks that have been circulating since about 2012. cemu is directly based off information in them.

Just try harder, please.

You have to manually edit a file.
Don't bother. Instead, google CEMUhook, download it and extract the files to the directory where CEMU is.

Now BotW will run faster almost guaranteed and you can find that option in the Options menu.

I don't see the problem here, it's clearly your weird hardware since it works for everyone else. I remember dolphin back then was shittier, took them years to turn into something decent.

Cool, thanks.

You have to add it to the .ini file in the Profiles folder

You're missing the point. If people with worse hardware are getting better frames then the problem is on your end. The emulator is still using a single core dynarec and it sounds like you wasted money on a CPU with poor single core performance. Stop being a shitposter, maybe if you actually posted your hardware we can start troubleshooting but instead you chose to take a big fat shit in this thread you dumb cocksucker

Just go for an i5 and a GTX 1070. The emulator is not the most demanding by any means. Any mainstream CPU at this point will have great single core performance. Its the retards who get server chips with shit single core performance who are running into issues

Why did you buy workstation CPUs for gaming?

i5 7600K if you're not spending so much, i7 7700K if you're spending a bit more.

The fancier Ryzen 7 series CPUs have great multicore performance for the money, but the Intels still have better single-core performance.

All that said, fuck Intel.

nigger just stop your toaster's screenshots look like shit, you aren't even using 4k + remove AA packs, get out

Question: Can low VRAM lead to a game failing to load or are the usage negligible? Having to dedicate my computer to emulation every time i wanna play in order to free up VRAM would be a bummer.

your best bet is to find people with your GPU and ask about their experiences, which card you got?

Why would you spend this much on a PC and then play Wii U games? You could be playing PC games, or just buy a Wii U and a large SD card. You faggots confuse me.

Why spend ~$250 on a console when you can put that money towards better components for your PC.

I could probably go for a remove AA shit since these screens are all turning out fuzzy as fuck for some reason

How does the game look for you user?

GOD I WANT MORE OF HER

Ah! So it IS the fault of the coders, then. Because the industry has been running the multiple core gambit since TWO THOUSAND FUCKING SIX. No wonder. Thanks for clarifying that it wasn't my fault.

I use it for work. The gaming is incidental.

Did you download the 1080p graphics set?

Why not? A PC is a multipurpose machine. If you're buying one, you should also be using it for other mundane tasks, like word processing, web browsing, taxes or shitposting, as well as hobby stuff like coding or art or 3d modeling, CAD/CAM, SPICE, web development, Russian hacking on steroids, etc.

If you have at least two compatible interests, why wouldn't you splurge on a decent computer? If you're stuck at a desk, you might as well not be stuck waiting on a shitty machine. At a whim, you can emulate practically every game made up until like 2005, including arcade stuff. Online is free, and even if you just look at games released since this generation started, rather than the sum total of like 25 years of games, the PC still has a decently solid library with respect to any given console, although that's only true because of how miserable this generation has been so far. If in a year or so it can run the wiiU's library well, well that's just the fucking cherry on top. Personally, I'm looking forward to PS3 emulation more, shit's coming along.

Of course, you don't have to get that spendy. To have an airgapped PC for dicking around on, I bought a used workstation with an i5 3470 for like $130, slapped a 1050ti in for another $110, a new CPU cooler for $23, and 8gb more ram for another $40, and it runs every game I've thrown at it just fine. Had to mod the case to fit the radiator in though. Came to, what, $303? Probably won't emulate the WiiU yet, but we'll see once they optimize that shit.

If you use your phone for all your computer needs, and just want a device for games only, then yeah, that's cool, just get a wiiU and a PS4. But also please get the fuck out of my face you phoneposting shitter.

660 ti (in sli, not that it matters in this case), it worked fine just earlier today but now it just freezes whenever i load a game in BOTW or start a new one, it rarely goes above 50% load in other games at at 1080p, 4k seems like a tall order in some games, works fine in MK8 though.

I tried deleting the 9k cache and a few graphics presets/no preset. I did update the game to the latest version (v80) though, i tried deleting all updates when i noticed it wouldn't start anymore but it didn't seem to make a difference.

I'm thinking a clean install might do the trick but i'm too lazy to bother with that today, it's getting late over here.

well i have a 970,

after a week of running 1.7.5, my game started to get pauses when loading the shader cache also in game fps drops, and apparently i was beginning to build on top of the 9k shader cache but the problem is that i wasn't doing anything new or going anywhere

did a clean up and rebuilt the shader cache and everything went back to smoothness

Just to be clear, the latest update (1.2) isn't compatible with CEMU. But I've got no idea why it wouldn't work if you deleted the update. You'll probably have to try that clean install then.

Guess that is the issue then, i suppose it wasn't as easy as deleting the update in the Wii U USB thing, but reinstalling shouldn't be too much of hassle.

That's good to know, i'll run with a new cache when i get it running again.

It's not so much the idea that's proprietary, but rather the method of conveyance that is. If you were a pathetic bastard who depended on ad revenue from YouTube videos to support you, then of course you would at least want revenue from videos reuploaded to the same service. That being said, when uploading to a web service that welcomes downloading from their site, you shouldn't be surprised when your video pops up in a webm thread with a bunch of fags making fun of you.

Its not the fault of the developers that you made a retarded purchasing decision. Not even modern AAA titles use more than 2 or 3 cores at absolute most. Why are you shitposting and getting mad when its not even a machine you primarily game on to begin with? Do you have some form of cognitive impairment (genuine question since there's more actual retards than people realize on inageboards)

Holy shit, go the fuck back to Patreon and actually make something good.

Woa bro I guess I must've hit a bit too close to home there. I guess its not easy being retarded and all that but don't be surprised when you make yourself obvious on an anonymous imageboard. The way you're being retarded and all I mean

Just buy a Switch. They're doing you a favor.

Its costing them because they can't keep up with demand so its not allowing economics of scale to catch up. They have to ship them over in bulk on fucking cargo planes just to get them overseas. Its actually pretty ridiculous how normalfags are buying this shit up

It's neither's fault because emulators don't usually get funding and are usually hobby projects, so you can't really expect anything from them, but it really is a bad coding practice to design them this way and something they could improve on. It's more difficult to make an emulator be multicore than a game you're designing from scratch, sure, but it's something they should be improving.
If you have a poor understanding of programming then don't comment.

It doesn't matter. That guy spend money on an Intel Xeon server board and then wonders why he's not getting good single core performance. If the emulator was running like shit on mainstream parts then yes, it would be the developers fault. But its not, the problem is on his end because he should not have expected decent performance on a single threaded application to begin with. He's blaming the developers who have done literally nothing wrong (well, at least in this case) Maybe if he actually posted his specs so we could troubleshoot but I wouldn't hold my breath with this retard honestly

Confirmed for CEMU developer or family member. Holy shit, look at all this defensiveness.

Bro, let me tell you personally, you're acting like a retard. I know the impact of my words (and the impact of yours) is minimal because this is an anonymous imageboard and whatever. But I seriously hope this sinks in, you are acting retarded. Just stop seriously this is getting sad

Bro, no one gives a flying fuck about you or your defense of shitty development practices. You have no excuse for this behavior. Every other emulator I’ve used has zero problem giving me maximum framerates and quality. Every other modern game I’ve played has shown no slowdown on my machine. CEMU is poorly coded. That’s it. Your continued autistic defense of this puts you SQUARELY in the “I paid for this and am a slave to my subconscious neurology, therefore I must defend and justify my decision” or “I’m one of the developers/related to them” camp. Get a fucking clue. If you want to defend shitty development, go suck EA’s cock on cuckchan.

I don't get your point. He said he got it for work before and that gaming was incidental. Your point would only work if he got it for gaming.
Many mainstream processors perform well in multicore operations but aren't that great at single core.

Why is this "HELP CORPORATIONS, BUY THEIR THINGS, CORPS ARE SUFFERING AND THEY NEED YOUR HEEEEELP" mentality a thing?
I've seen a lot of articles like this, preaching about how people should help corporations like they were a fucking charity.

You are so incredibly transparently retarded and I'm not even going to tell you why.

That only supports the point I was trying to make. He shouldn't even have expected to run games decently either.

We're at (19) right now so we'll see how far this goes

An overclocked Xeon x5650 sits between Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge in single-thread performance. Probably 35% slower than Skylake but the CPU's not the huge piece of shit you're acting like it is.

It would really help if the guy posted his exact specs but he's mentally retarded so he's probably going to go off about how I'm a paid shill for an emulator I pirated or some retarded autistic screeching

I don't defend single core development but you have to stop shitting on CEMU just because you're angry at that guy. CEMU is really new and developing emulators to be good at multicore is difficult. Give it some time, it might actually improve, unlike PCSX2 which is still (and will always be) shit.

Maybe so, but his demand is reasonable. The emulator really should be more multicore, perhaps it will be in the future.

Yeah, he did a blog post reverse-engineering some launcher program once, where a developer a put Bible in the about page screen somewhere.

Mudlord tipped his fedora pretty hard at it I remember.

I don't get this either. But what I find even worse is that people tell us to bend over for them, as if they are trying to help you.

Like a shitload of people on facebook and everywhere else say that we should stop using adblockers because that shit kills websites. Yeah I am sure that youtube and these news portals will shut down because people use adblockers…

I wish they would shut down. The internet is really fucking corporatized lately, and really limits your scope of view to a few sponsored websites. It didn't use to be like this.

We’re reaching autism levels that shouldn’t even be possible.

That’s not what is happening.
I understand and appreciate that. I know that the dev’s own timeline says they’d expect only near-perfect performance sometime in late summer. But not developing for multiple cores FROM THE GET GO in THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR is inexcusable.

Two X5570s, GTX 980, 29 GB RAM. It’s running from an HDD, but the difference between it and an SSD shouldn’t be too much (and I don’t really care about loading times, just smooth performance).

I mentioned it earlier (for a nearly unrelated topic); it comes from the psychological bias toward decisions made by the individual. If a person supports (or has supported) something, he tends toward defense of said thing as a way to justify his support (either monetary or otherwise). In today’s retarded children (and 20 year olds who either still consider themselves children or still neurologically ARE children), the effect is FAR worse, as they’ll defend the collective works of a single movie star (or director, etc.), singer, artist, game developer, or even an entire franchise (regardless of the individuals involved). This expands to something we probably all already recognize: fanboyism. People will support entire companies’ hardware families (Samsung, Microsoft, Nintendo, etc.) regardless of their objective quality. It’s just one more fallacy on the pile. Thanks, jews.

Hey! I wrote something about that a few years ago.

Most people on the Internet probably only come in contact with less than a dozen sites. Google, with its Gmail and YouTube, Facebook, perhaps a random community like Tumblr, a couple of image boards, the occasional visit to Amazon, maybe some news websites, and that’s about it. For the vast majority of the population, the Internet is a prepackaged, socially engineered spy grid. It fuels itself on your input and weaponizes the information against you and everyone else.
Already the social engineers are dividing us entirely, confusing the tongue, and making it difficult to communicate effectively. On Google and YouTube, comments and videos are filtered such that you only come in contact with certain predetermined material derived by social algorithms. They make it nearly impossible to discover new random channels and points of view. When you click on a video and scroll down, you’re presented with preselected comments that jive with the opinions you tend to agree with and made to jump through hoops of inconvenience to look at all the other discussions taking place.
Since Google is so influential, this sort of strategy is largely finding its way into every facet of the corporate-controlled Internet. This means that when I click on a video, say of the puppet Obama fake crying about Sandy Hook, I will see comments that are critical of his phony bullshit and other comments mocking the counterfeit brainwashing media. Yet when a stereotypical phony “liberal” feminist clicks on the same video, she’ll be presented with comments that agree with her gun-grabbing ideology. In effect, we’re being self-imprisoned on these tiny Internet islands where we can’t reach out to one another.
Google can control who and what we interact with and see, and so divide and conquer the mind of the population. It’s a good strategy to quell dissent; when I click on a controversial news video or article, I unwillingly come in contact with opinions that tend to support my own, and so I leave with the sense that there is a consensus on a particular world event like Sandy Hook. This engineering of a false consensus has the effect of pacifying the people, making them content in their beliefs. In being content, they became lazy and stop questioning the world and discussing reality with those around them.
By forcing the ignorant to be separate from the wise, from the stupid, from the trolls, even, this system of division is impeding the social development of humanity at large. The typical person on the Internet is confined within their own little bubble of information–a literal reservation matrix. The vast majority of modern people only interact with the world around them through the lens of the Internet. Everything they know–and much of where their worldview comes from–is directly influenced through what they experience online. By allowing a cabal of government/corporate entities with advanced technologies in their disposal to regulate what an individual interacts with online, they can shape and guide the development of one’s mind.
We are, quite literally, being domesticated through sophisticated weaponized psychology.
Most of human history and its accumulated knowledge is already immersed on the Internet; within our lifetimes all of it will be in the cloud, soon enough the entire population will be hardwired into the Internet, in one way or another. It’s conceivable that our entire species’ recorded collective experience–all of our history and knowledge–can be manipulated and censored by predatory algorithms that can gradually and insidiously edit the data to keep the truths from us. The beast supercomputers can sift through the entire Internet and gradually edit out certain sensitive or undesirable information–even change audio files and manipulate videos. In recent years, everyone’s identity is being lassoed to the Internet, such that there is no longer anonymity and free exchange. Certain people can be effectively silenced. The Internet with which I come into contact might be an entirely different Internet than the one others see. By socially engineering groups and confining certain people within these restricted informational reservations, reality and social/cultural trends can be manufactured.
It’s such a passive and insidious strategy. Just as a virus entering a cell coats itself with the host’s own membrane, masquerading as self to elude detection, this beast computer consciousness uses our own information and our own architecture to elude our defenses and gain entrance into our collective mind.

Holy shit he actually posted his specs God fucking bless the lord.

It really shouldn't be running too bad for you. What are your average fps out in the field? And what's your RAM use? Remember, you will get stutters at first but those do go away. Even after the cache is compiled you do get some stutter as its loaded in

See how easy things can be when you don't abrasively shitpost because something isn't going your way?

The internet is being centralized on purpose. They realized its really hard to control your opinions when the web spans thousands of pages with the population of the internet distributed evenly far and wide among them. They are herding people up into a few large websites controlled by even fewer corporations.

Today most entertainment is run by the same 7 companies. They want to make it so the same thing happens to the internet. They want 90 percent of the internets population to go to websites run by the same 2 or 3 companies

Solid 30 on all menus, solid 20 in the few shrines I’ve been able to visit, and it can SOMETIMES get to 15 in the field; usually hovers around 13. I imagine if it ever starts raining or I can get far enough to get to a city it will dip from even that, just like on a real WiiU.
I’ll have to check that; I didn’t monitor it right off because I didn’t notice any behavior from my machine that would suggest it’s having to write to disk.
Right, as the shaders compile themselves. I’m using a precompiled 9k shader I found online (that took me from 12 FPS to 15 FPS in the field), but I think I might wipe it and rebuild my own. How long does it TAKE to compile one of those? Or is it a situation that isn’t dependent on time, but rather diversity of events? I noticed that the first time I performed any given action (or entered any lighting situation) that it would freeze or stutter, but subsequent iterations would run smoothly.
My job requires me to fight for objectivity. I tend not to turn it off (and I’ve been pissing in a sea of piss since ’04; you tend to get in that mindset when you’re on one of these). Que sera.

Right now using a lot of shaders eats your RAM. But you have a lot of RAM so I'm not really sure where that sweet spot is. You really shouldn't be getting 15 in the field. Thats unusual, usually the field is faster than in settlements (thats even the case on actual hardware)

Also, menus run at a capped 60 fps while in-game runs at a capped 30 fps. Also shrines should be running at full speed.

Try turning the shader cache accuracy to low. It should not affect textures or models in any way but you might get more shader bugs sometimes than normal. I personally find it a mild annoyance but its superficial

Are you sure you have the GPUFence setting enabled? You should be getting 60 fps in menus with it. One of the side effects of that hack is double speed in menus and shrines.

Oh shit, and and almost forgot. Make SURE the emulator is using the Nvidia GPU and not the Intel iGPU. Sometimes that happens. If it is using the Intel GPU instead then you have to open the Nvidia control panel and then force CEMU.exe to use the Nvidia GPU instead by overwriting the default setting

Because as much as people love to deny it and call it a conspiracy theory, the 99% movement proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt. As soon as a vocal minority of people wanted to talk about the problem where 1% of the population holds 99% of the wealth, 53% of the poorest people stood up and said "no, this is not a problem, the American way is real and we must defend it!" with stupid arguments like "I have 3 jobs, why can't you get 1?" Of course, in an infinite supply market, this is a perfectly sound idea, but there is no infinite supply of jobs, and the fact of the matter is, if you and half of your peers hold 2 or even 3 jobs, that means less people can have a job, because the job market is a finite supply. Too many people working multiple jobs, means there's not enough jobs left for everyone else.

But I digress. This all literally stems back to school. You are taught that you must consume. Want to be a cool guy and get all the girls? Buy sprite, eat tostitos, get a fancy car that you can't afford. Live your life on credit in debt paying for shit, do not masturbate even though the health benefits can save your life, only go after pussy so that you are subservient to the sex who identifies as weaker when it advantages them, but will only answer as being equal or better the rest of the time. This shit is taught to you by TV, by culture, and even by your school. Kids in preschool and daycare are taught bullshit like how Earth day is the best day, and corporations are evil, but you want to have a cell phone and the internet and be socially aware and socially justice minded…

The idea that you would use a service WITHOUT PROVIDING BENEFIT OR PAY to the service? That seems abhorrent to these fucking mutants who are being taught that YouTube is their new gods, who are being taught to support services. I use adblockers for every site, including this one. This isn't Hotwheels' site and hasn't been for years, this is a site owned by the same kike who helped a Japanese man destroy 2chan with theft, fraud and breaches of trust. If this shit goes tits up tomorrow, I'm not going to go back to 4chan, I'm just going to stop browsing imageboards altogether.

Between the viral marketers, the blatant shills, and the zombie public .. the world is just one big playground for kikes. They look at you and they see $$, because you are the goyim and you are less than shit to them.

Oh, I don’t; I know that. I asked what that was earlier in the thread, and someone gave me the name of something I need to install. I’ll be trying that the next time I get the chance. That might even be the source of all my problems and I’m just an idiot. We’ll see.

Ah, that’s strange. I manually forced Vsync and “best performance” in the control panel, but didn’t think to tick “never use Intel” or whatever it will say. I’ll check it.

One thing that made me question all this is that I downloaded and activated the 1440p graphics pack and saw ZERO decrease in my framerate, which blew my “expects all higher resolution games to run at a lower framerate” mind. Thanks for the help; I’m sure I just did something wrong.

If you aren't using that GPUFence hack it'll run like shit on. It's almost certainly your problem. Just install CEMUhook and make sure it's enabled.

Anyone know how to get splatoon to work without a gamepad? I can't look up or down since there's no motion controls available.

yea

Can't you set it to use the right analog? I think i saw someone try switching between them in some stream ages ago.

I tried but I don't think that's possible until you finish the tutorial, which I can't.

The only other solution i can think of is a save beyond that point, but i have no idea if such a thing exist.

What universe did I fall into?

Does Tekken Tag Tournament 2 run good?

I want to play this on a toaster. Can I make it look like shit, but still run it?

Not really. Whatever fps you get is largely tied to your computers single core performance. Lowering the resolution isn't going to change the load on the CPU. You'll either be able to run it decently or not.

Could it run on a gayming laptop with an i5-6200u and GTX 950M?

I wouldn't count on it, but it doesn't hurt to try i guess.

Just wanted to pop in to give some news
If you people thought Mudlord was a fucking queer before you'll really think he;s a fucking faggot now because hes stopping development of CEMU crack for retarded reasons
mudlord.info/blog/2017/04/29/cemuhack-statement/
That means no more pirated patreon builds
Also the 1080p graphics pack makes a huge difference and I feel retarded for not using it before

The freezes are the shader cache being generated. Those stop eventually
If you're getting shit frames make sure the GPUFence hack is enabled and make sure the emulator is using the dedicated GPU and not the iGPU

Were you not using ANY graphics pack before? At default Wii U res it's more unplayable for me than it is with the occasional graphics glitch.
Also mudlord made this lengthy post about his cemu findings so maybe others can continue.

Use the 9k shader pack

Wait, you mean you've been playing at fucking 720p all this time? And why aren't you using the 4k pack? There's fuck all of a performance hit unless your GPU is a potato.

High fidelity to the original :^)

BotW is fucking 720p? I thought it was closer to 900p. That's really fucking sad

WiiU BOTW is 720p.
Switch BOTW is 900p on console, 720p on portable.
Cemu BOTW is whatever the fuck you want it to be.

How do I edit the cemu save file so I can have unlimited durability and unlock all the amiibo stuff?

The save file itself is in \mlc01\emulatorSave\dcac9927\[save slot]\game_data.sav

Get to hex editing user and then get back to us user we're all counting on you. Or alternatively start finding cheats with Cheat Engine

This is how it should be

Do you guys happen to know a good place that has cemu savegames? I got a few but couldn't get any of their saves working.

Is there a visible difference in quality even if your display is smaller than 2160?

Also, I finally got the right shit installed (maybe) and get the full 60 FPS in menus, rock solid 30 in shrines, and… 15-20 in the field. Fuck. Checked my RAM; only using 14 GB (of 29), but also only seeing 14% CPU use.