So anyone of you guys going to the Trump inauguration protests on Friday?

So anyone of you guys going to the Trump inauguration protests on Friday?

disruptj20.org/event/disruptj20-protest-the-inauguration-of-donald-trump/

Going to be pretty fun triggering fascists and pigs.I wouldn't want to miss out if I was you.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/politics/article/Bikers-for-Trump-will-form-wall-of-meat-to-10859328.php
crimethinc.com/2017/01/12/ten-reasons-to-go-hard-on-january-20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Theyll be fuck all in terms of public support there, if you fancy standing around amongst SJWs, reactionaries, and liberals cawing and blabbering for fucking 3 hours to protest a democratically elected leader, then mabye get kettled by the police for even being there, sounds like fun to you, go for it buddy.

sfgate.com/politics/article/Bikers-for-Trump-will-form-wall-of-meat-to-10859328.php

I wish I could make it, but I'm not American.

Everyone expects the maximum plausible number they can justify to attend an event, i was at a demo at GCHQ, even the police thought there would be a couple hundred. It was literally 13 of us then we drank fake piss infront of liason officers out the front gate.great success.

I'm making plans to but it all depends if I can get a place to stay in DC on the nights of the 19th and 20th.

Apparently there is a Billion woman marching on Washington the day after, the bravery of it all.

Remember you have the second ammendment, go there armed

That's going to end violently

I'm not against the protest. But one must be aware of its limitations.

lel

crimethinc.com/2017/01/12/ten-reasons-to-go-hard-on-january-20

No thanks.

Is this your way of saying that you'll be attending?

I would but I'm stuck here. If I weren't I'd literally walk to the fucking thing. Should be entertaining.

Can't wait to watch bikers beat you disgusting dainty numales and your bulldyke lesbian friends into a pulp.

It's going to be glorious. Many blood and deaths is what i expect.

F O R
A N T S

Not us, but rank and file SJWs and liberals. Sure.

Useless ass display this will be.

shitposting flag used well

why are bikers so shit? first ones into the gulag after the revolution imo

also what happened to the J20 strike stuff?