Video games are one of the few things that give me escape from this awful world

Why the fuck not just go outside?

So you admit that you outgrew games and are no longer the target demographic?

Reminder that Nintendo treats the 3DS as an entry level system.

List all good video games made in the last 5 years.

Splatoon
Wargame Red Dragon

They just keep coming here man.

never grow up
always find something fun
resist resist resist
love freedom
search for fun
do what is right because it is the right thing to do.
never give up.

Why is this a bad thing? Why can't you enjoy video games while being an adult? Fuck, Witcher 3 is for adults, why can't you enjoy that one? It's the least jewish of them all too. Why don't you play a strategy game if you want to feel like an adult? Maybe just go outside, go, do it, do it motherfucker, I dare you!

What's up with all these threads with faggot OPs today?

I'm with you OP. This industry just needs to fucking grow up, and start making mature games for mature people like ourselves.

And do what?

I agree, fellow OP! Games need to grow up & make mature games! Less Mario, more Last of Us!

Is that a gundam?

You're going to hell Moishe

Fuck that, it's cold outside. Maybe if I was still a fat sack of shit like the average American that could break a sweat just standing around waiting for the bus in 50 degree weather, but I don't even want to go out of the house anymore unless it's 80+ without a breeze.

I've been a lot more physically active for a decade now and lifting for three years. I'm going to take up boxing soon, but I'm too old to do it seriously. I've almost given up on video games entirely.

Rail shooters? What are you, a time traveler?

I barely play games anymore. At this point ive been happier working and exercising by myself than playing any modern game. Im still holding out on kingdom come and butterlord to be fun though.