Undomesticated Excursion With No Finale

Does he ever get tired of being wrong?
Yes, I'm aware five sausages at Francisco's is hot meme garbage, but this doesnt excuse the fact that its still vidya and that watching this bumbling retard get BTFO constantly is highly enjoyable.MatPat lynching when?

You should know better user. Webm it.

How about no.

I have no means of how to webm

Thats the point. Personally I dont care for five fingerbangs at faggots. The idea is to point and laugh at the retard banging his head against a wall because he keeps getting BTFO by the game's creator.

I refuse to give a single view to FagPat.
Webm it next time.

Still
You want to point and laugh at him go to /cow/

Then what the fuck are you doing here?
Also, not vidya related. If you want to make a thread about good vidya related Youtubers, do so with content creators who actually create content based around videogames, not some theory fanfiction they found on Reddit.

We tried that and people bitch anyway. Internet personalities aren't really discussed here in general and it's a rule so the mods would probably remove this thread if somebody reported it.

But thats not the point here, the point is to watch this train wreck go further. Its been done multiple times before and people have bitched about it, yet threads stayed up.

OP you need to webm the video or take it down regardless before you even want to have a discussion. Don't bump the thread otherwise.

See the thing is, I was gonna do it for OP's lazy ass but it's 16 minutes long, so probably not gonna happen.

Lol look at this autist.

The tech illiterate do not belong here; fuck off.

yes, this piece of shit is a game but eceleb threads are against the rules so fuck off

That's not him being an autist but rather the fact autists will keep on bitching why OP doesn't webm, with OP giving shitty excuses, until there's a webm/mp4 of the video. Then and only then can discussion go forward. This happens every. fucking. time. Same goes for not archiving anything that 'please use archive.is' url fitler blocks.

download ffmpeg dummy

I hope scott's official lore book pushes Mattpat to autistic suicide.

I doubt it. Pretty sure in one of the Fnaf videos Mattpat says Scott is wrong about something and that he's right, as if he knows the lore better then the creator.

Scott is making a lore book? If I were him I'd make damn sure to write it so everything MattPat said was 100% false out of spite.

Of all the channels I think this dudes the most jewish. He keeps making new channels, he was the first dude IIRC using youtube red and anything else to maximize his money, he always broke his videos up way back, just to try and make as much money as possible, even to the detriment of the video, and last I heard, he cant even make a half decent theory anymore, considering how many of the medieval channels I follow shit on him for being retarded and not fact checking anything, to the point that he mistook greaves for gauntlets.

This dudes a joke. And his theory channels life is limited with how hes running out of other peoples theories to poach.

So i'm replaying Bully right now, and I just noticed that Matpat look and almost sounds like Gary.
Watch this while thinking it's Matpat, it's fucking hilarious.

Ok maybe they don't sound alike but still the face is there.

The autism train will never end

Is freddy fazbear really banjo from banjo kazooie?

It's just a GABE THOERUM

MatPatt still gets thousands of dollars a month for this with his 8/10 gf while you're shitposting on Holla Forums.

*8/10 wife

Fucking normalfags.

Now in webm format.
They don't deserve any of my pampering.

It's headcannon the series.

I'd much rather have a life of shitposting to look back on rather than a life of godawful (((lore))) videos for a shitty game worshipped by 10 year olds

Not going to lie, that's pretty hot. Terrifying, but hot.

Japs have that special touch of being able to make anything, no matter how gross or terrifying, hot.

Fuck you matt

Popular "spooky" games like this always invoke autism.

Just look at how Bendis and the Spunk Machine attracted the exact same crowd.

But it has an epic song at the end, just like Portal! It's the greatest game of all time this month!

You could do even better.
If you click a video and dislike it the view doesn't get count if you close it withing 10seconds or so.

Holu shit, i thought people were exaggerating, but he's a fucking retard. Why can't you accept you are wrong?

What's the game? I seem to have missed some glorious autism.

Night in the Woods aka "Awkward Conversation Simulator: 2017".

Holy fuck, the cringe, the cancer, the complete self-unawareness…
Still, this is /cow/ material, not Holla Forums.
it's FNAF. A jumpscare simulator. Same as Gone Homo is a walking simulator.

Ok, I'm gonna say that, think what you will of the gameplay, but this dude knows how to make a fucking trailer.

Actually it's just nezumi. She can draw things that would give you a boner that looks like a question mark.

I've heard otherwise. Supposedly, YouTube values dislikes as positives in search results, because it means that the video had enough of an emotional impact on you enough for you to proclaim distaste for it, rather than just moving on. That is, YouTube's search is seeking "relevance" rather than value, meaning it's better to not touch it at all.

Something about how the fourth game was impossible because reasons?

What the fuck is even going on in there
Why does the robot have a donut

mate, she looks like a fucking tranny.

No. He's also a faggot.

Anthony Burch also makes more money than most of us, that doesn't make him less pathetic.

Well, that's just a theory. Based on his definition, exaggerated, loosely connected and mostly not true.

Not sure how he gets over a million views on a video when he just produces intentional click bait, that he even started to believe his own shit theories.

Did nezumi draw that?

Yes, and there is much more than that picture.

post it

There also two edits made by another artist.
That's it

I can never tell if I find nezumi's stuff arousing or disgusting.

Arousing if MLP, disgusting if Five Nights.

You know that state of "my the fuck did I just jack off to that" you sometimes get after you fap to something clearly disgusting?
Nezumi's art is that feeling.

Would a mod please remove this link?