What are some mechanics or stuff in videogames that you think are important to their genre/subgenre as tomato sauce is...

What are some mechanics or stuff in videogames that you think are important to their genre/subgenre as tomato sauce is important to pizza, yet few games have?
All shitty mario kart/crash team racing clones lacked this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_pizza
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gathering/crafting in open-world/adventure games. Just kidding.

Tomato sauce isn't essential to pizza. Barbecue sauce or alfredo sauce works just fine. Your premise is flawed from the start.

Such shit taste is to be expected from a /monster/fag.

Tomato sauce is dead. Tomato sauce no longer has to be your audience.

Can you even cook, user?

I'll give you Alfredo, but BBQ? Kill yourself.

MMOs without player bases

BBQ sauce?
Really?
Fucking Americans.
You have apple pie, i guess.

Barbecue sauce in a thin layer topped with cheese, red onion, grilled chicken, and either pineapple or red pepper is fantastic. It's more situational though. I wouldn't use it with pepperoni.

Do you know what would work better with that combination user?
Tomato sauce

Don't fucking derail this into a fucking pizza discussion you cooking cucks.

gay.

I unironically like Hawaiian and I think that BBQ on a pizza is a sin to humanity and pizza.

/ck/ is full of redditfags, why would I like anything from there?

you best not be putting fruits on your pizza, nigger

I already did that 3 days ago and nothing could stop me,you piece of shit.

Apple pie was first made in 1300s England, Americans didn't invent anything in food, only adapted and modified recipes already in existence some place else in the world.

Tomato is a fruit

Chop suey

/ck/ is moderated by a retard with 0 cooking experience or knowledge who decided to take the place after last BO fucked off somewhere. He admitted that he only cared to be mod of any board and found /ck/'s spot to be free,

China, 1890s. Chink immigrants adapted it to burger palate.

But it is savory, whereas pineapple is sweet.

It was made by american chinks

1860s* fucking made a typo.

Oh dont get me wrong, pineapple is shit on Pizza. But I was just pointing out that Tomato is also a fruit.

Issuchathingevenpossible.gif

It's a fucking widely believed myth. Those chinks knew the recipe before they got in the US because they had a variation in China. They merely adapted that recipe to the tastes of burgers.

We make the impossible possible. Like deepfried grease.

Plebian as FUCK.

Yes it is.

Tomato is also a nightshade and poisonous to anyone with autoimmune disease.

That, I'll give to you. Deep fried butter is an american staple.

Maybe you should take that as a hint from God.

Which we also make pizza out of.

And yet pizza counts as a vegetable, so it's ok.

People with autoimmune diseases shouldn't be alive in the first place. they are artificially kept alive through a shitton of meds.

braise dog

Did someone cum on that?

herewegoagain.png

Autoimmune disease is caused by diseased, processed food killing one's intestines, parasites, etc. DNA can also be re-written. :^)

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Do you have a problem with me calling worthless, processed food garbage fatass?

great thread, guys

Don't care how one gets it, shouldn't stay alive. They shouldn't have decided to fuck gay men or inject drugs. Same with shitty food sold everywhere in america, one ought to take responsibility for his retardation.

Not an argument hippy.

I don't worry too much about it. I just made some carrot pizza.

His problem is your baseless accusation that it causes autoimmune disorders, hippy dipshit.

You're in trouble now

It's depressing that these are the fucking idiots that I share a board with.

Muh Nix V. Hedden

The accusation is true, if one would eat some parasite-filled trash food sold by some unhygenic poo in loo who wipes his ass with the same hand he touches food to be served.

Alright I'm gonna report all this shit derailing redditfag cancer. I'm sorry your thread got overran, OP.

You should probably kill yourself with the rest of the underage goyim redditors in the thread.

All four of your posts in this thread reek of underaged goyim redditor.

lol

Cute, but none of your posts have anything to back up the claims they make.
Support your claims or consider suicide, you disingenuous faggot.

Kill yourself kike.

This. Tomato isn't even fucking native to the same continent as Italy and didn't reach Italy till 600 years ago. Why the fuck would it be essential to a traditional Italian dish?

Rip op's thread
BBQ is still shit tho

You're the kike, though.

Pasta didn't even originate from italy.

Check'd

banana pizza
with chicken
and pineapple

Sounds like something a Colombian madman would pull off.
I mean,guess what's inside this pic.

Is that pineapple slices folder with cheese inside and cooked like a panini?

Looks more likely to be a banana fritter kind of thing, maybe. It doesn't have the exterior texture of pineapple.

Close,but no cigar.

Fried empanada(Shaped Flour) that has banana and cheese.

You can essentially use that argument against anyone who has lived past 35.

I think you win most retarded post of the week

Thanks, I haven't won that award in a while.

You earned it, champ

Any kind of culture mechanic in 4x games. Honestly, Civ V's culture mechanic was pretty damn cool, and I'd like to see more games do that.

Maybe it's because i grew up with that, but that has nothing to do with pizza
Then again i ate empanadas filled with pizza slices

Tomato is biologically a fruit. It's treated as a vegetable when cooking with it.

I had ranch dressing with hot sauce as a substitute for tomato sauce. Works well with barbecue chicken as a topping.

shortcuts are great if they require skill to reach like in Wipeout games

this tbh. there needs to be a kart racer with joker laps.

Competicucks get out

1. You can just use provola or cream for the topping. It's a radically different taste though.
2. Speed modifiers for how the game is being played in strategy games. It gets fucking boring having to wait the AI to slowly march towards a point you know exactly where they will be.

I mean sure, I think it goes well with mozzarella if prepared right.

Now that's just heresy. Get outta here with that garbage.

Raven Shield's crouch/stand/lean key.

The ability to change which shoulder the camera hovers behind in a third person shooter.

Splinter Cell's walk speeds

This. OP is a fucking faggot as usual.

I think games need certain mechanics that give you a little boost. MK64 for example has this drift boost thing, they nerfed it in mk8. In the end of the day it's exploits and these little things that make games good. Counter Strike had a lot of exploits too and once they fixed them the game turned into shit.

Left 4 Dead 2 was only playable thanks to the instant kill spots. I bet the next l4d will suck donkey dick.

Also, game developers don't make good games on purpose. UT, Quake, Counter Strike, all these games turned out good because of exploits.

RR jump will never not amuse me. I jumped that shit every lap in time trial when a friend who played the game autistically told me about it and everybody I knew who was trying to beat my score was fucking pissed because I wouldn't tell them how I did it outside of "gitgud".

I guess you could make something decent with alfredo sauce but BBQ? Kill yourself fag

Oh op you faggot you reminded me of my retarded parents. They decided tomato sauce is bad when I was a kid and every time we had pizza it was cheese on top of crust. Eventually they decided crust wasn't as good as bread so they started putting cheese and oregano on top of sliced bread and cooking it int he oven.
I'm so glad i cut ties with them long ago, I had my first pizza when I was 20 and it was amazing.

What the fuck?

keep your gay demon cum elsewhere
you probably put mayo on fries

I bet you like pineapple on your pizza.

Your parents were poor so they started making cheap "pizza" to feed the kid(s).

Could be they had a nightshade allergy and it was making them sick. Making straight-up cheesy bread and calling it pizza is certainly odd, though.

I hope you didn't sever ties with them over something so minor.

cheese bread is called cheese sticks. basically a cheese pizza in stick form.

For cart racing games, I think the controls and the way the carts move have to be noticeably responsive and not handle like concrete blocks on ice. An example of a bad cart game is Crash Nitro Cart, compared to its predecessor, CTR, imo.

Pineapple on pizza is fine, as long as it isn't overdone with the topping. Too much or if the prepared fruit is too sweet, it tastes overpowering.
BBQ with certain toppings could enhance the taste sometime, but as a default sauce, it's probably best to stay with tomato.

Tomatoes are only in the nightshade family, which makes them only as similar to the nightshade plant that's poisonous as house cats are similar to lions and tigers.

I'm not following your point, unless you somehow read my post as saying "Maybe tomatoes made your parents sick because nightshade is poisonous, and tomatoes and nightshade are literally the same thing!"

Anyway I forgot what my original point was but it was something about tomato sauce on pizzas.

Pizza was invented in America
Italians cant make pizza for shit.

No user that wasn't the only reason.

Nope. They weren't rich but we had a car, a new television after every 5 years or so and they'd blow money on retarded bullshit like a barbecue grill repeatedly because my father was too scared to clean the brick grill because bats lived in it

Nope. Pizza existed in Italy first, but t wasn't like user described as just bread with sauce on it. Pizza as we know it, being flatter with lots of toppings, was made in America.

There was no such thing as pizza in Italy, the pizza was invented in America.

what you are describing was something that is also available in the middle east.

Wrong en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_pizza

What game's that from btw

Italian here, why the fuck would you put sugar in your tomato sauce anyway?
Of course your pizza tastes like shit and you gotta cover it with more stuff.

I used to think that until I had a spicy salami pizza with no tomato in Florence. Shit was heavenly.

Unless that thing is the size of your head or smaller it was a good price

What he described goes for 3 or 4 euros in italy.

I never got away with less than 18€, even for a small margherita and that is exactly the same but with cheese if I am not wrongalthough that was during summer holiday in venice. They probably always charge 3x the normal price

We can smell foreigners
To be fair in some places expecially north italy a margherita can go up to six or seven bucks, however i live where we make mozzarellas and we have tomato farms, probably the best place quality/price wise.
We have this pizzeria that altough can't cook tomato sauce very well, will bring you a margherita for 4 bucks that's big enough for two, so that puts it at 2 bucks each.

good

goy

the evidence is that there shit that isnt food being added to food. use your goddamn brain for thinking as good as you use that mouth for sucking dick

Mario kart was never good.

BBQ Pineapple pizza is unironically a very good pizza.

Buffalo sauce is one thing, but BBQ? End your life

This man knows. Garlic sauce on pizza is GOAT.

Given your italian-ness i think you mean "we can't smell foreigners"

BTFO!

with ham or spam?

you guys don't even make it right…

Damn, I'm on the train to work and now you fuckers have me hungry.

You can eat my ass out.

its actually pretty good if you have it made properly. it requires both pinapple and canadian bacon. not ham. not bacon. not ham and bacon combined. and most definitely not spam. if you've ever tried it with canadian bacon, you'd understand why people like it.

the pinapple also have to be made into smaller chunks.

the smoked ham flavor you get from the bacon mixed well with the pinapple… and adding cheese and pizza sauce go good together.

Boku no Pizza Tycoon

You only make it with Spam because it's cheaper to import and doesn't ever spoil.

Yeah, the main problem I have with pineapple on pizza is no one gives any consideration to the texture. It needs to be half the size it comes as "pineapple chunks" from a can, or shredded. It also has to be cooked properly to bring out the sugar content instead of tasting like acid-covered needles stabbing your tongue.

I admit he has shit taste, but what about his post makes him /monster/?

I wanted a thread about lacking video game mechanics, not faggots bitching about what is and isn't okay to put on a pizza, and taking it way too seriously when people put things they don't like on it.
It's a yeasted flatbread dough bread baked with food on top of it; you aren't special for being a purist hipster and hating barbecue sauce on top of your dough food. It's pizza, not a religion.

Either way, the ability to build with multiple workers at a time to speed up construction in RTSes. It's the best way to scale construction for lategame, and only Total Annihilation and its children have used it. It adds such an edge to the strategy to be able to manipulate the build times of individual buildings.
Also, buildings that consume their resources as you build them, rather than all at the front, which increases the strategic value of budgeting time and resources.

i grew up in the bronx and the most popular pizzas here (that white/italians eat) are either plain or 'grandma' (fresh mozzarella w/basil)
toppings go on pizza typically when getting it from a place that doesnt make great pizza, and even then its only stuff like anchovies, pepperoni, sausage, or mushrooms.

the idea of putting something sweet on it always disgusted me. i once tried pinapple pizza and thought it was absolutely disgusting. big chunks of pinapple, ham and bacon. bacon is too salty, ham is too plain, and pinapple is too sweet.

then i was on the west coast and i was in a spot that looked like they made decent pizza (for california, still shit tbh) and everyone got their pinapple. i tried a slice and it was actually good. pinapple chunks were cut thinner, like half of a standard pinapple chunk from a can. and the ham/bacon was replaced with pinapple. they cook the pizza so the pinapple gets browned a bit, and the canadian bacon gets crisped alittle. it was delicious for what it was.

since they cant make good italian pizza out there, its actually a better alternative.

He posted one of those generic whores girls from that anime, Interviews with """"Monster"""" Girls

shortcuts are fun when done right. but mariokart has to get rid of boosting tbh. it kills the multiplayer aspects of the game.

It's called 亜人ちゃんは語りたい. Please explain which part refers to "monster girls."

You're fucking with me.

There's nothing wrong with eating a pineapple and anchovy pizza

Low life expectancy in premodern cultures comes primarily from high infant mortality. If you made it to adulthood at all you would have been likely to live into your 60s.

?

anchovies are fucking delicious on pizza. too bad most pizza places either put them on a menu as a bluff and dont actually carry them, or the ones they carry are genetically modified to be 50% fish bone.

* *Crash team racing had shortcuts.**

Never change, Holla Forums.

Diddy Kong Racing had them, and that one was pretty good. I seem to remember Sonic All Stars Racing having them but I only played a bit of that one so don't quote me on that.

We need more kart racers in general. The Mario Kart series is great but it needs some actual competition.

What the fuck is 話り?

I don't speak nip.

This was some quality bait.

Hawaiian is great if it's made right, and you happen to like pineapple. Most Hawaiian I've had isn't that good and most people I know don't like pineapple. I've had some great ones but a lot of places fuck up.

While I've had pizza with BBQ sauce and alredo before, I wouldn't exactly consider that pizza. even if it was delicious

Even the chef hated it so much he jizzed on it in disgust.

You are fools. This user:

Is correct. Pizza with no sauce on it is superior.

webm related

But how the fuck are you supposed to enjoy a nice pasta pizza without sauce on it? Pure bread is shit.

yeah, it's totally that one group of people you hate. regardless of there being nothing to indicate.

or the fact that he would probably get smugged or bullied off any board other than Holla Forums

pineapple is the superior pizza topping

I do like my pizza without topping too, but mind you i enjoy slowly eating the topping to reveal the bare cheese, then feast on it's innocent paleness.

Thats truly the worst part, at least you can say you got me

What's bad about Pineapple with ham?

You probably just think it's weird to mix meat and fruit because you only ate bland foods like tendies and mac and cheese your whole life

WELCOME TO MARIO KART HOO HOO
SELECT YOUR PLAYER
OK?

It's great with ham and bacon. Why do ham and pineapple go so well together?

at least your not one of those fucking apostates who puts ranch dressing on pizza

You're one disgusting negrito. Stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

This is degeneracy.

In Mario Kart 64 when I was little I thought when you selected Mario he was saying "Mexico!" Instead of "Let's a-go!" Because I just figured Mario was a Mexican and was just happy to be representing Mexico or something

PINEAPPLE FAGS WILL BE GASSED, THE DAY OF THE VOLCANO COMES SOON.

pineapple tastes horrible. Its the worst thing that exists. Even trace amounts of the juice on the pizza ruins it for me. I can taste it in the smallest concentrations and I hate it.

Pineapple and Fish are the best combo!

Kill yourself faggot.

you need to play this

Are you a manlet or some other funny shit thanks to it?

i got bacon and mushroom pizza from dominoes yesterday
for some reason they put all the bacon on one half of the pizza
it was still allright though