Why did no one say anything to her before storming the beaches of Normandy while pregnant?

Why did no one say anything to her before storming the beaches of Normandy while pregnant?

They checked their privilege of course
DID YOU

cuz she was probably on the same boat as the man covered in bees, and other crazies, you gonna say shit to anyone there at that point?

I want to know why the fuck her c-section scar goes all the way up to her neck.

It was a big baby.

for you're pretty good

For whom, though?

Could it be…..

Why though?

It is 2017 user.

Because it's a metaphor for the birth of American supremacy.

But in the game it's somewhere between 1939 and 1945.

I would kinda get it if Soviets were playable in the game since they had women rifle divisions. Even COD 1 and 2 had random female soviet soldiers during their campaigns.

I don't see any Soviets in the game so thats bullshit.

that looks extremely painful

With face like that everybody assumed it's a tranny and the idea of it getting getting pregnant never even crossed anybody's mind.

Its going to be some red lipstick and black beret wearing french resistance gril.

They did that shit in COD 3 anyway. Except she died at the end mission for their campaign.

Field Medics aren't doctors, user.

She wouldn't ask and Philosophers wouldn't take a no for an answer, really dedicated to fixing the world with her military skills, RIP.

Field Medic Parkinson was the only one available to perform the c-section.

Russian's deployed female soldiers. Mostly snipers and pilots though.

I want the Nazis to be black so fucking bad.

Because she is a Mary-Sue of bad fanfiction proportions.
The Boss is a cautionary tale of how writing turns to shit when the writer falls in love with one of his characters, comparable to Lightning in Final Fantasy.

There is a pretty good movie about it. Was nominated for an Oscar back in the day.

Works for me.

You know I've heard shit about female snipers having some form of an advantage, but I just don't get how it could possibly be the case when men have better spatial reasoning according to science on the subject and are almost always leagues more successful with complex math.

Is this a comedy routine? I'm not even that weak and I'm a lazy slob.

Pretty much what I witnessed in the army too.
Avarage females are about as strong as the weakest of men.
I'm a slob too and even I could pull all the shit off that was asked of me.

My god, she looks utterly exhausted.

That's retarded

Lel

For the sake of absurdity

Naw

Russians and in turn communists didn't deploy women as some ploy for social justice or what have you, they simply did it to put more bodies onto the battlefield. They don't care how well they perform, they just need to be there to take bullets and bombs.

fugg

Calm the fuck down you spastic. I'm fully aware women fail and fuck up military trials nearly entirely and they'd be fucking trash-tier soldiers.

That doesn't change the fact that the Soviet Union used them. The Soviets. You know, the people who's idea of additional tank armour is living soldiers to take the blasts from AT/Tank shells. The people who really invented the Zerg Rush to delay the enemy. The people who where literally the most desperate and stupid faction that they even used dogs as kamikazes and only succeeded in blowing up their own forces.

They were that desperate.

'the fuck makes you think the Soviet Union had bright colours, butterflies, or handbags?

Soviet Union, man. It was born to be retarded.

leftardpol fuck off to your containment board, people might believe your ridiculous marxist propaganda there
you'll also be in good company with your mentally ill psycho tranny board owner there

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/out/

I know. Reminder that Stalin killed the highest ranking officers and generals because he was afraid they'd turn unto him because Stalin was shit at warfare and didn't gave two shits about his people or his army. The Germans that captured commies acted a lot nicer and kinder toward them and even let most of them go.

The Boss is such a fucking dork. Led on by an unrealistic ideal, fighting for an "international cabal" all the way to her death.

dat ass

This is just terrible bait. You can do better.

Soviets deployed everyone.

Which is always annoying because everyone goes MUH FEMALE SOLDIERS when they should be putting in child soldiers as well considering the desperation of Barbarossa Rossiya

What

He's trying to bait but I don't think he bothered to read what I wrote. It's kind of adorable, in it's own way.

Sounds like you're from leftypol lad.

This is the reason why shit bait like this exists. You people have no self control

Lighten up, fag.

Thanks for the tip, user.

Stop giving him what he wants. You're shitting up the board just as much.

Keep making those excuses user.

That's not an excuse, I don't care if I gave him attention. Be a little consistent.

CAN LOVE BLOOM IN THE BATTLEFIELD

HUH OP

HUH

He wants people to get angry and defensive. That's what bait is. Laughing at him is not what he wants.

Edgy.

Now this is terrible bait.

All he wants is (you)'s

It's all (You) want as well. Enjoy another, but I don't want you catching (You)abetes.

No I don't. I just want people to stop replying to obvious bait.

Not that I want female soldiers on the front line due to the current political climate and how they could get away with murder but. Jesus this is probably a reporter or some shit and it's being peddled as a legit female soldier.

Because Kojimmer is a horrendous writer

not when you don't care about soldiers performance and only how many you can zerg rush at the nazis. they didn't even have enough guns for everyone so i'm hard pressed to believe they care about having chicks fighting for them either