So did they make this because we need to remember about teh nattsies and teh shoah?

So did they make this because we need to remember about teh nattsies and teh shoah?

they made this because they made so many game about future wars with future tech that it actually became more cliche than WWII shooters

Both

Why can't they just make Call of Duty Korean: War or Call of Duty: Spanish American war or Call of Duty: 1812 or Call of Duty: Sekigahara? Why must it be only WWII or future war?

The Jew would like that, but no.

>Call of Duty: Spanish American war
>DUN, DUN DUN DUUUUNNN DUNNNNN
Yeah no thanks.

No, they made this to compete with battlefield which actually had a lot of buzz going with We Wuz edition even if the final product underwhelmed everyone. Thus going back to historical settings. Is this painfully obvious move too much to grasp for the Holla Forums mind ?

They try to only make games about conflicts that are either made up or have ended :^)

Then why didn't they do WW1? Too obvious then? Or why not outmaneuver BF by doing Korea? That'd be one hell of a niche, and it'd be the same shit as WW2, in terms of weapons and warfare.

Now I don't deny that idea, in fact I think that's probably the main reason. But doesn't mean they're not going to inject muh 6 gorillion and niggers in the mix.

Battlefield 1 was a disgrace.

they'll never do korea, Spanish-american, or anything because jews weren't the center of it.

Why hasn't Holla Forums funded their very own game company yet? We would finally get god-tier shooters and story-rich campaigns full of redpills

For some reason, conservatives are not often creators.

Because conservatives have thrown away the arts as if they didn't matter. They saw the hippie generation embrace art and introduce post-modernism, and started equating aesthetics with weak laziness. The creative among them got jobs instead (A select few freating quality houses/furniture, the rest abandoning traditional art totally). The few who see the problem are often too autistic to fix it. The stilted attempts they make pale in comparison to the complex degeneracies of the left.

Chans in general have a hard time collaborating to make a game. They usually end in failure.

Conservatives are such uncreative people, I mean how can this be even possible? I bet progress enable the artist genes on us.

I mean it must be some kind of sickness, conservatives have some brain inferiority that unable them to express themselves, I bet science can explain

i know u r trying to make some kind of point but tbh looks like a bland group

Begin and end your projects with the goal of making a good game or fuck off
I'm sick of you retarded fucks coming along and saying "LEL WHAT IF WE MADE A VIDEO GAME WITH NAZIS XDD," good game design isn't a magic button, and it doesn't magically appear. Holla Forums could come together to make an actual video game, and it would be an absolute shitfest of an FPS because nobody on the team would ever give two seconds of thought to the gameplay, nobody would give any thought to the process of coding the whole thing.

I hope you realize most people on planet Earth when put into the context of American politics would be considered conservative. As would the majority of people in the west throughout human history. Are you saying the Japanese are uncreative? On a Japanese imageboard of all places? Get real faggot

Holla Forums.wad is pretty fun.

They'd be called right-wing for sure.
Conservative only refers to a specific species of cuck that only really exists in Anglo politics that wants everything the left wants but wants it slower.

I think you mean Doom is pretty fun.

So, what, if you don't create a whole new engine for your gayme to run on it doesn't count? Better go tell /agdg/.

>1 of them singlehandlely created the concept of cosmic horror, which is one of most influential "genres" in movies, books and games today to my despair
I would normally take this as bait, but ignorance is really rampant today.

/po/.wad is a map for Doom with retextured assets, it's not a real game.

Fix'd.

No, of course it doesn't.
Unless the level design is better than Doom's, which I doubt.

So what's the latest hot meme criterion for whether something qualifies as a game or not?

But they're white so it doesn't count :^)

Maybe I'm just ignorant but I don't really think Homer, Cervantes, Tolkien, and Scott Cawthon all had the same ideology. I could be wrong though, can you tell me who they voted for last election?

Just take a look at the other CoD thread. Good chunk of it is just masturbatory "why can't I be an SS officer sending all the Jews to the camps I say don't exist?"

If you made a Holocaust Simulator and filled it with microtransactions and DLC out the ass, it would become Holla Forums's very own Star Citizen.

Did I say that faggot? No, I didn't. First off a lot of people in the anime industry probably are more left-leaning than the typical salaryman and family. Occasionally you get an exception like the gun otaku or JSDF-wanking, but there's been plenty of gay-focused stuff coming out recently as well and I doubt a real Japanese conservative would really be into that moe-moe bullshit.

And did I say conservatives were bad creators? No. I said there weren't a lot of them, and my evidence of this is the fact that I barely see shit made by conservative people except the occasional Slav game. Hollywood is left as fuck, the art colleges are left as fuck (and have gone to shit as a result), book publishing is controlled by leftists who try to censor and force out any and all wrongthink, pretty much every creative medium in America has majority leftist authors.

If I'm wrong, feel free to point out all the conservative-made creative works coming out these days that I've missed out on.

user I didn't say it wasn't a game you stupid fucktard
I said it's not a new game
Replacing textures and assets doesn't make it a new game

The whole point of being good at making games is getting the basic movement and gameplay right, if you copy all that from an already existing game then you're not making a new game.

Source to this?

Most anime are all about friendship and family value, and getting married and having children.

Those aren't values of the left.

what about the animes about forbidden love and lesbian situations

Pandering.

These anime are about fetish first and foremost, not for any change in society.

you understand that you're the biggest autistic raving turbovirgin loser on Holla Forums right now, yes?

That's how they get ya user

What anime do you watch? I can't remember the last anime where the main character had a decent romance plot that actually had results before the series ends.

And friendship and romance are not left nor right values, those are universal. I will give you the one about family values though but I don't see those very often in anime. Every high school student character (which is 90% of anime characters) has distant/absent parents and siblings. You only find genuine familial relationships in slice-of-life works centered entirely around them.

I also don't think that Japs really make the connection between sexual perversion and leftism because they don't have a Jewish problem the same way we do.

Didn't some anime come out about a lesbian dragon that took the relationship very seriously and wasn't pandering at all

And then there's that anime about gay iceskaters

Medaka Box.

They either have awful parents but good foster parents/parental figure or their parents get back and kick ass.

Most anime with really awful parents have them as a plot point and not all common.