Really want top-down dash-heavy action game

WHY THE FUCK ONLY SJW CUCKS MAKE GAMES IN THE STYLE I WANT TO PLAY RIGHT NOW?!
FUCKING RECOMMEND ME SOMETHING THAT ISN'T CUCKED!

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20130821151756/http://renard.teknolust.org/ddd/
kongregate.com/games/nicotuason/dojo-of-death
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?

MegaMari.

Game nags about muh oppression of blue people, one of which you're playing. Basically fantasy transniggers' story.
Devs follow a bunch of feminists.
They thank biggest femnazi in the credits.
So yeah.

That's not top down. If I wanted for megaman kind of game, I'd said that.

You brought this upon yourself.

I haven't played it but isn't Furi basically this?

It was on my radar for a while, but it seems to be pure boss-rush game. I want to slice and dice through packs of mobs tbh, rather than dance around single enemy for 30 minutes.
I aint saying that Furi is a bad game at that, since I didn't play it.

I don't think Hyperlight Drifter has any SJW undertones in the game, at least when I played it. The devs are retards and the game is pretty shitty, though.

Is it? First I've heard about that.

Any dev that puts Sarkeesian in their credits is compromised. Because her whole schtick is a complete antithesis of fun game design.

It's like if you went to a resteraunt and ordered a meal, and the chef comes out and tells you how his biggest influence in his craft is Steve the shit-eater, who eats his own shit.

If art style wasn't red enough flag, the first real character you meet after tutorial is fat nigress.

Kamiko, but you would need a Switch for that.

the first one was a newgrounds game

also
Hotline Miami happened, time to bandwagon

Devs of ROTR also have a bunch of feminists in their following on shitter.
twitter.com/FauxOperative/following

That look really nice, but fuck jewtendo anything.

T O P D O W N
O
P

D
O
W
N

Stop playing western games you complete fucking retard. I don't give a shit if you think I'm a weeb, modern western games are garbage, especially indie clique faggotry. Deus Ex, DOOM and Thief are some of the best games of all time, no doubt, but the west went full fucking retard around the time 360/PS3 came out.

Did you know that you can play games by developers you personally dislike without giving those developers money, or are you having too much fun calling entire games shit for having a flaw?

everytime

you can go top down on my dick if you think I care about your begging thread

Don't be so tsundere, user-kun, you clearly care.
Also Invasion is a good mini series, I played them.

That's illegal in my country so no, I can't really.

Well shit man, I'm ready for some hot japanese top-down slash-and-dash action that isn't on switch then.

wut?

Or what was it called? Intrusion? The same shit.

dont be retarded

This is the only solution, user.

just play the original hotline miami. Shame that game didn't have the level editor considering how much better it is than 2.

THERE IS NO DASHING IN HOTLINE MIAMI FAGGOTS!
And I played through it like twice already.

He was saying that the trope of having an oppressed race in a fantasy setting is staple you obtuse fuck.

Some old staples need to go away then.

They lied in the trailer
Lot's of promised features didn't made it to the endgame
But there ain't any SJW pushing other than a little lick on LW1&2 AIDS ridden cunts in the creddits
It's still a fun game though, it's short enough to end once you start getting tired of it
Never heard of this one before, just checked a trailer, design looks simplistic, almos hister like, but animation is good and the game looks chaotic and fun to mess around for a while
It's still on beta as far as i know, and the character design looks amateurish and almost thumblr tier, other than that i know little about the story, but i was sold the moment they promised puzzles, let's hope their not all shit

wut?
aren't you just a jedi/ruin explorer with cancer trying to kill a the nuclear reactor/super computer that spawned the apocalypse
Where does it hin't blue people are hated? all of the enemies in the game seemed to attack you for being murderous psychos not for hating blue people

Talk to a beat up dude in the town.

a stranger n a city gets mugged?
I didn't get much out of that other than he somehow pissed all the shop owners who ganged up on him

This. I just gave up on them. I don't want to do a full background check on every game to see if the devs have been drinking the kool aid. Which a background check doesn't necessarily even reveal.

He was clearly oppressed because he's blue.

These games obviously draw inspirations from jap games, but I can't fucking find any actually japanese game with this gameplay. I guess what I'm looking for is fast-paced dash-based zelda? Are there games like that?

I wasn't really aware of SJW elements in HD's story so I torrented and tried it out a while ago but I have to say that the game is quite boring.
It's also not really heavy-action as half of the stuff you do during battles is hide between walls to avoid projectiles fired by enemies.
It also overdoes on the whole cryptic alien language shit and makes it confusing what the fuck you are doing or what direction you're going half of the time. I feel like the devs were yet another team of indie faggots that wanted to make something akin to a 2D Souls game but something like Dark Souls just wouldn't work in 2D.

Can you really say that you don't care more about politics than you do about the game itself if you think it's necessary to go to that extent? What makes you any different from the SJWs how go on bitching about political bullshit in games they don't even play? What's the fun in playing games if you just do it as a form of political statement instead of actually caring about the games you play?

You're overcomplicating the matter
There, it's simple and easy to understand.

This

I'm not supporting people who hate my guts and push their bullshit agenda into my hobby.

If feel that you need to do a "full background check" and still might not be certain enough after that, then it would seem to me that you're complaining whether they're actually pushing their views in the games or not.

As i said, i never got that idea from just one, as in, the OLNY other living blue skin you come across on the whole game who looked like a drunk hobo and told me sob sotry about how he got mugged by the shop owners who never ever discriminated against the MC, who was also a blue skin, in any way, none of the other NPCs ever shuns you or says anything, and the only ones who ever attack you are enemies who look like they'd attack anyone

Conveniently skipping the first part of the sentence, why do I get the feeling you arent trying to argue in good faith?

Castrate your penis and hang yourself. Back to your containment board.

If the game is good at best they get a pirate. Thankfully SJWs are incapable of making good games so it's a non-issue for the most part.

1. They bitch about developers not catering to their specific beliefs and just make shit up because they want to be outraged. That's different than not being okay with having one sided hamfisted garbage shoved down your throat at the expense of gameplay.

2. We actually buy and play video games

I don't. I dislike a game trying to preach political nonsense when I just want to play games, that's not very fun.

What sort of newfags are you ? Game put fucking anita sarkeesian and zoey quinn in the credits as if they actually did something worth a shit.

Because he's from Holla Forums. They don't know how to operate any other way.

I like how you didn't read the first part of the sentence.

Holla Forums or goons don't argue in good faith they only concern troll and lie.

isn't that standard practice around here?
i only support the devs i like, everything else can go eat shit, it's the only way we can at least try to undu the damage done by filthy casuals
always pirate everything first, unless you are absolutelly sure you can trust the devs and publishers to deliver

Even if I like the devs/publisher I pirate it to see how it runs

Can't you just pirate them, user? Just don't give them money and don't recommend a purchase and you're good, in theory.

Also
Is it? Checked their twitter and didn't see any sjw tweets/retweets. Please justify it, I'm interested to know.

Because my point is about people who think they need to examine everything under a microscope for how a developer could possibly have opposing views. Doing so ends up with a lot of bullshit outrage about nothing and chasing ghosts, which distracts from all of the actual issues.

I care a lot about vidya, I dont want to fund some some faggot who wants to destroy it.

Some people dislike games because of bad gameplay, some people dislike games because of bad story, some people dislike games because the developer thinks the wrong thoughts, some people dislike games because of bad character designs, etc.
Anyone who complains "I really want x but I don't want to play any of the games that give me exactly what I'm asking for" is basically just admitting they can't be satisfied with playing games for what they are.

You should be able to find out if a game hits those points without needing to do a "full background check" and worrying that your "full background check" might not be enough. Anyone who thinks they need to go to that level of checking into a game is obviously more concerned about looking for things to be outraged about (like what you said about the SJWs) than they are about actually playing games.

don't like playing devils advocate for a game that blantantly lied in it's launch trailer about gameplay features that never made it to the final cut
But they could have just slapped those names there just to kiss their asses so the SJWhorde wouldn't persecute them, as far as i'm concerned, if the SJWism are not so "In Your Face" i can ignore them, now if the devs went and blantaly sided with the antygamer crowd that's a different story only then would i considern not giving them money even if they make a good game, (wich i doubt since most of these ideologs are incompetent anyway)

most complains about games being SJW are usually rooted in the badly written, cringe worthy, ham fisted, politics shoehorned and the shity gameplay or nongameplay justyfied with the "art is subjective, you can't criticise it" bullshit line postmodernist hacks often trhow around
But if a dev you hate made a game you like just pirate it and seed it so he doesn't see a shekkel from it

I'm not giving my time and money to these shits. They need to get the fuck out of gaming.

Again if you actually read my post.
These devs openly shit on people who buy and play games, why in god's name would I support people who hate me but also contribute to the decline of the western gaming industry? It be a difference they kept their shit to themselves but they can't and have this entitlement that whatever they make I need to lap up like a whore all while calling me a shitlord.

It's really not that hard to comprehend that someone wouldn't want to actively fund someone who goes out of their way to fuck their life up.

People wanting to remove attractive women and all things men enjoy from games isn't nothing. Nobody associated with those people will get any money from me.

Pointing out kool-aid drinking does nothing to distract from the game being shit (which is a given anyway).

So basically what I get from this is you are a brainwashed leftist dipshit who wants to shove a bunch of political nonsense into his shitty indie games and doesn't want to be called out for it and lose sales for being a retard. Fucking kill yourself.

I was triggered by fat nigress shoved into your face in the demo.
Now looking at their twitter following there is a bunch of horsefuckers and furries, so whatever, they're cancer either way.

Why should I care how genuine the gesture was? They're either Marxist or cowards that bow down to Marxists.

It has nothing with looking for things to be outraged with and everything to do with not wanting to fund people who are going out of their way to ruin your hobby and life.

As stated multiple times in this thread people have no problem playing the game if it is good, they just won't pay for it.

Knowing a slimy kike lover made the game ruins the experience for me. Not that I have to worry about it all that much, since leftists have yet to make a game that isn't a festering turd.

Divinity Original SIn was forcve to bend their knee or suffer the consecuences, am i supose to hate the devs for not willing to put theior head in a guillotine? they had no choise if they wanted marketing to sell and make moeny wich they used to make an even better secuel

The devs are unironically saying that half of the gamers are women and they want that audience, talk about delusional.

The same cuckolds that bemoan the fact "only" 5% of their playerbase is female? I'm not telling you to do fuckall, I'm just calling you a cuck and them quisling cowards.

See pic related. If you behave like a bitch I will call you a bitch.

No, they are opportunistic collaborators. I fail to see why I should pity a coward.

wot? There are no consequences for telling SJWs to fuck off other than free advertising. Marvel comics fo example is finally coming to terms with the fact that SJWs don't actually give a shit about anything they complain about and won't buy your product if you pander to them, all you do is piss off your actual customers.

See . If the games are shit or trying to shove political bullshit down your throat, then finding out about that beforehand doesn't require doing a "full background check" and worrying that said full background check might not be enough.

when does it come out?

Back then GG had not yet happened so yeah there were consequences or at least devs thought them real, getting shunned by the mainstream press before it became well known how hated they all were may have been a big treath back then, not so much now

Marvel is doing fuckall. They're just trying to fool their old costumer base into buying their turds once again because they've really started to feel the hurt from decades of bad decisions. Like all leftists they have learned nothing and will change nothing about their conduct. This is just a momentary respite to lull their opponents into a false sense of security.

But you're right, the only power leftists have over you is what you give them. If you tell them to fuck off they can do nothing.

IIRC in a few months.

The fuck are you on about? If they support causes that make my life worse then they are not getting my money, that's what a background check is for. If the game is good then it gets a pirate. How many times does this shit need to be said.

Again this just reeks of terrified leftist dipshits who want to shill their indie garbage with no consequences.

Good point actually. One of the best accomplishments of GamerGate so far IMO is showing everyone just how small and insignificant SJWs really are, they just scream real loud.

Didn't see that one coming. Shouldn't you be in your containment thread with the rest of the moralfag (((moderates)))?

We had this "conversation" a million time before.
Can you fucks at least give me some fucking video games, japanese or not?

Holla Forums IS GG FAGGOT

Holla Forums is Holla Forums you duplicitous fuckwit. Why don't you crawl back to KiA since that's your most active shithole?

Assault Android Cactus with Peanut.
Hotline Miami 2 with Cory.
Renegade Ops is all vehicles.

Renegade Ops is most fun if you have three other people to play with.

There is a faint glint of irony to be found in this post.

Dashing/dodge button is a shit mechanic. It's a get out of jail free card for retards who can't read enemy attacks properly.

What?

Not if it doesn't contain invul frames.
Or has considerable amount of start-up frames.

You're no better than SJWs who won't play games because of "whitewashing" or whatever other bullshit triggers them.

You're going about this the wrong way. Identical posts will net you identical responses.

Every day until you like it goy

That's not what we're saying at all. Do you honestly think people are whining about the fact that Super Mario Bros doesn't espouse any Libertarian or Nazi beliefs and as a result they can't enjoy it?

I know this is really hard for you to comprehend Holla Forums, but alot of people don't like being preached to when they're trying to enjoy games, especially when it's so one sided and out of place.

Two sidesā€¦ā€¦.of teh saem coin! :O

Difference here is that we don't chase down BioWare and demand they uncuck their games. The main problems with leftists is that they can't tolerate different opinions and will attack anyone who dares voice them.

No one would give a fuck about their Gone Homos if they could leave the rest of vidya well enough alone, but since they are vermin they are physically incapable of doing that, hence the necessity of their removal.

I fucking told you this shit (>>12456894, ) is what you get when you don't put any effort in your posts.

Nice reddit spacing.

You are crazy one if you think Holla Forums is pol

Mate, I'm sorry you didn't get the memo, but Holla Forums is Holla Forums, every board is about Holla Forums's hobbies. GG managed to fuck themselves over so thoroughly, mostly due to their own intellectual cowardice, that their only presence on Holla Forums is a bunch of dead boards and a containment thread on Holla Forums.

Their man hub of activity nowadays is reddit, and that should tell you all you need to know about what they truly are.

I'm going to guess you've already played Bastion and Transistor, though the latter isn't really a great action game, and suggest Lunar Knights for the DS. It's like an action game spin off of the Boktai series and is pretty enjoyable.

The irony is that Holla Forums are the very thing they hate. A bunch of immigrants coming to someone else's land and shitting up the place.

What are you people even arguing about.
What the fuck is going on here.

If you can't read attacks, how can you dodge them?

The difference is that I instead have to tolerate discussions like these over and over again within some game threads, much like what you see happening with Denuvo. Over and over and over and fucking over. I mean, I fucking know already, why do we have to go through all this shit again which is of no use to anyone but the newest of newfags? Most repeated arguments stopped being original or noteworthy two years ago, most of the time I might as well been reading an archived thread from two years ago for an identical Holla Forums experience. It's nothing but ego-stroking and territorial behavior at this point. This board has the gall to pride itself on keeping out console war 'discussions' which is one of the many supposed defining traits which makes us superior over half/v/, yet that same pride does not extend to reining oneself in when it comes to whatever the lingering controversy is.

Yes, welcome to chans, hope you enjoy your stay.

make us a thread about them lunar knights laddy

As long as the dev isn't ham fisting muh feminism into the plot then whats the issue, do you buy games just becuase the Dev's and anti SJ?

What about /loli/? Does Holla Forums have some closet degenerates in its ranks?

Shit dodging allows you to escape at the very last split second, giving you plenty of time to react, casual as fuck. Compared to having to recognize the attack immediately and just move out of the damn way. It's on par with cover systems, you don't need any of that shit, just crouch behind a damn box and deal with it.

Hey, you cocksucking dipshit. THEY DON'T DO THAT. Holy fucking Christ, LIBERALS ARE THEIR IDEOLOGY. It's HOW they think.

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah, because that happens.

Hello reddit.

There's a reason there's Holla Forumsacks on this board wasting their lives away playing vidya user, same thing with Holla Forums but their goal seems to be to do just that: waste time on the internet instead of advancing their side politically

Can you name a game without dodging that doesn't just boil down to stepping aside while an enemy does an attack? That's my problem with the lack of a dodge mechanic in combat.

Have you ever considered pirating them? Or just playing them anyway? Honestly, you kinda sound like a faggot who can't form his own opinion.

It honestly just sounds like you're a fucking faggot user

Metal Gear Rising? Dark Souls with a shield build? There's really only three ways to deal with someone attacking you, you either block it, parry it, or you just get out of the way.

MGR has dodge with plenty of iframes. Shields in Souls are so stupidly broken you may as well quit playing and just watch the ending.

Great, Holla Forums had to shit up another thread as always.

FAGGOT GOT HIS THREAD DELETED
HE IS GOING TO COME HERE FOR REVENGE

The Napishtim engine Ys games, I suppose?

Fairly certain that there's been crossposting from the bigger r/t_d and r/altright on Holla Forums which just makes the board's quality even worse on top of its mod staff

I don't remember enough about it to do that, I played it like a decade ago and all I remember is autistically combing dungeons over and over looking for secrets because I was convinced I had missed a secret weapon somewhere.

DMC

That type of game is easy to make, it's why so many talent-less hacks try to make it.

Supporting someone that wants you to die if you're white is not a good thing.

Is that level of autism necessary to enjoy the game?

No, it's perfectly enjoyable normally. That was just me being too stubborn/stupid to just look up a guide online to find out if I was actually missing anything.

As well as stabbing them with a quicker attackā€¦.unless they have poise and you've just fucked yourself.

oh it's one of you redditors, explains everything

Rune. Sick ass Viking action adventure game for PC, highly recommended.

Passive-aggressiveness is a staple of your kind
If you can't figure out by now that there are certain devs that aren't worth supporting at a cursory glance, then you haven't done enough looking into the abyss.

downwell is a top down action game

What are some traditionalist and/or conservative recent vidya, Holla Forums?

I'm tired of games trying to make me feel bad for being a white male.

Since maybe the 1980s.

Hyper Light Drifter is a game that's well above average, and has zero SJW stuff in the game until the credits roll.

If you really hate the politics of the developers, that's fine and reason enough to avoid giving them money. There are other ways to get the game if their politics are such a deal breaker.

Refusing to play the game, however you get it, is downright bizarre. Again, there's nothing in the game that is remotely SJW until they start thanking people in the credits. If you're that triggered by a couple names in the credits that you refuse to play a good game that you directly say you want to play, I really don't know what to tell you. To me, it seems like you're far too paranoid about these things if you're going to go to these lengths in order to avoid the SJW. As long as you don't pay them, what's the issue?

You're acting like the mere act of playing the game will harm you in some irreversible way, which really shows your personal weakness and low confidence in yourself. Why not just pirate HLD and laugh at any corny SJWisms you find (you won't find them) instead of curling up into the fetal position at the prospect that a game you want to play MAY have something in it you don't like? If you're too weak to even do that, you're too weak to be able to change anything in the world related to politics, which you seem to care a lot about.

I literally said to fucking pirate it you retard, how is playing a pirated version of some faggot's game "supporting them"

Did summer come early this year or something?

Oh god OP, I almost forgot about yet another top-down dash-heavy SJW action game.

ebin false flag

i can't wait for a screencap of this to show up on every goon's twitter

You need a hobby.

I think you're just dense user

Is it any good?

>>>Holla Forums

I'm gonna make a pixel platformer, and I'm gonna do it right. The only thing you can do is to try to make a change yourself.

The topdown restriction really kills it. The most I recommend to you is to keep an eye out for an upcoming game, Ruiner.

Also, for the retards that think they can ignore the politics of the author. Well, you can. You can ignore the artist's views most of the time, otherwise we would hate 99% of what we use and have fun with daily. A lot of the stuff that I listen and watch is probably made by someone who does not think like me. However, that does not mean that you can do this process every time. Most of the times, these fucking san francisco hipster fuckers let their politics and shitty views slip so far into their creations that it becomes not only propaganda, but annoying as fuck and harmful to you.

There is no need to associate yourself with them and waste your time on these leftist samey, trash games that can harm your superior mentality when you can waste your time on something that has less of a chance to be so cancerous. If I see an indie game that looks just like all the others or just average and it's made by a complete faggots, then it's pretty much assured to contain some shit propaganda in it. I have other games that I can play, hundreds of games that I can emulate that have no stupid view to sell me.

You should use games as motivation, is what I think. To become a better player, to experience fantastic worlds or tragedies, not to drown yourself in a snowflake's view of the world. If possible, avoid massive sjw developers that yab all day about stupid shit.

t. cuck

And play what? Japanese games? There are great Japanese games too, but I'm sick and tired of playing the same androgynous beta MC and Female Protagonist. One of the only Japanese game that has come out recently that I really want to play is Nioh.

Play EDF if you want to feel like a god of destruction instead of a faggot then

Man this thread went to shit in a hurry.

A shame Holla Forums won't ever just stick to there gay LARPing board and leave us alone.

>>>Holla Forums
Go suck cocks with the furries who had to wait just as long as you to be restored.

you just proved him right fam

Hating SJWs is Holla Forums now? No, that faggot just wants to stir shit up. Multiple similar posts have been made in other threads, Holla Forums needs to fuck off from every other board on this site.

You're basically retarded. Commit suicide.

These faggots just want excuses so they won't have to play new games.
Non-humans, in 90% of fantasy games, are meant to represent a minority, yet i see a lot of people praising The Witcher and Dragon Age: Origins.

Unlike Holla Forums, i actually played games like Dragon Age Inquisition and Pillars of Eternity. And i gave no fuck what Holla Forums said, turned out they are great games both.

Never listen to Holla Forums, just play games.

shit bait, go back to reddit

I will take your advice by not listening to you, thanks. When will you stupid shits learn that if you surround yourselves with shitty stories and views your mentality will become shitty? If you play Dragon Age and absorb that story, something is left in you. If you play a great game with a great story, then you're left with that.

You should aim for games that align with your mentality, hard games, and games that are not afraid to be politically incorrect.

Dash-Da-Dash DX?

web.archive.org/web/20130821151756/http://renard.teknolust.org/ddd/

Enjoy your social justice games then fagboy. Reinforcing a mentality that you know is good and real is not a bad thing. I'll be playing games where being manly is a good thing, they are not pretentious, and they don't aim to turn me into a soulless leftist. You can play your shitty games and be "neutral," as you think you are.

Some have gone past the point of leftists challenging any views, maybe you also need to grow up.

Ever watch the original Star Trek, faggot?

challenging it isn't bad either
nice echochamber you have there

What's wrong idiot, are your ideas being challenged by mine? No. Because you've already made up your mind, and what you're gonna do is you're gonna keep your shit attitude and do whatever you feel like anyway. So don't go telling people that they should embrace everything as if you could.

I don't need strong independent women, gay niggers, men with cut dicks, shoved into my mindset. Go challenge your mind with that if that's what turns you on.

Hey op, check this out
kongregate.com/games/nicotuason/dojo-of-death
Top-down, dash-heavy, bretty fun.

that's some heavy projection there and I have gained an insight into your thought process from it

Leftist fantasy games actually more original in story writing than all the fantasy garbage in the past we had. Just because their viewpoint is different, makes games really unique and experience fresh. If everything was like you want, it would make a shitty story. Nazi fantasies with racist dwarves who hate elves are things of the past.

You sure did buddy. Have a pat on a back. Play some more games with propaganda with them, it's a good thing to consume media that is harmful to your mentality.

I am not even talking about fags nor trannies here, just that maybe "enemies" or however you call that scary other side actually are right in some aspects if you think about it

everything could be considered propaganda because everything was written by someone who has political opinion, nationality etc. and no matter how hard you try the kind of person you are shapes the story you are trying to tell

If your mentality is so weak, a work of art can do damage to it, then you are still a child who can't accept other opinions and review them.

Also your nationalist utopia is unachievable, we are all going to die anyway. Trump will start world war 3 if israel directs him to do so over middle east territories and you will all die for it. No propaganda can really change the fact everyone is a hypocritical traitorous scum including alt-kike and that nu-pol, which is in denial.
The most you can do with your life is to give in to pleasure and forget about goals you can't handle.

Dis gun b gud

You mean yourself, weeb?

nu/pol/ you're retarded

You do not understand my points. You have a limited amount of time and energy every day. There are a lot of games, movies, shows, cartoons that you can watch or play as a hobby. You can choose to play something that is negative, that mostly rejects rational thought, that makes you feel like a piece of shit, and that makes money for some guy in his 20s who hates his own race, his gender, and is mentally ill. Or you can choose to play something that aligns with your views, something that encourages you to do something after you play the game, something that is made to be enjoyable rather than an agenda.

If you honestly think that you'll have a fine mentality by playing games made by pretentious hipsters who have no idea what the fuck they are doing, then you are wrong. You are what you consume, not just in food, but in your head too. Do I want people to never challenge themselves mentally? Of course not. However, that does not mean that you'll have to keep consuming the same propaganda at every chance you get, just so your views get challenged. If you've seen the proof and damage of social justice, you don't need to keep challenging yourself to completely bullshit ideas, bullshit ideas that will be spooned to you in video games.

To write such a thing it means that you yourself are a child. You are what you consume. If you watch buzzfeed videos every day then you will eventually stop hating buzzfeed videos so much or at all. If your friends are losers and you hang out with them often then you will be a loser also.

As expected, you have a defeatist attitude. You play these games and think that you are great for "challenging your views" when in fact you are just playing what you like, and you have a shit mindset. I play great games that do not sell me leftist propaganda and I have a positive mindset.

You fags can do what you want in the end. You can think that it's stupid to reinforce great ideas that will help you, but in the end you are the one that will be trash and will have a trash mindset, just like the media that you consume. So go and post your smug reply to me, but look at yourself honestly and ask yourself if it's really worth your time to consume trash media.

Very good post. However, don't think you are going to get through these idiots. They aren't here to improve, ascend and accept the natural, only to bog you down in pestilence so they can have company. There is a reason they are called useful idiots.

and yet you're still trying to act superior because you play the "good" games with "good" and "positive" message and not "bad" games note that we are not talking about the quality of the game, just ideology
see, already having an opinion about something and not even considering if it might be true nor what would happen if it was

you contributed nothing to this thread, how about you fuck off

I'm glad that there's still people like you here, it makes me feel that it was not completely in vain to write that instead of a few smug few liner insults like

The games you play are totally shit, if you are so fanatical about them.

Honestly this thread has already been done to death and those games are known to be SJW hot garbage. So the quality posters aren't going to come and plus it's Sunday. These 2-3 idiots go for low hanging fruit threads, that's all. Just don't engage with them, you aren't going to come out with a better view, they are just here to diarrhea post. Or if you do make some good post, at least think that some lurkers will consume it, but never take the useful idiots too seriously.

This is what happens when board is not trolled enough. Weak faggots start becoming pissy over cynic critique.

Justifying your shitposting just makes you look retarded.

t. nihilist libtard

He means you, goon cuck.

>I like to play games that reinforce my shit-tier worldview rly maek me thnik

I bet you think women need to be raped into submission to "redpill" them too.

Boy, you've sure convinced me you're not a piece of shit goon here to shit up the board!

Slurp a chode, leftypol.

I don't know if Hyper Light Drifter is a SJW game, but games that look like it shouldn't fucking exist

I don't mind the whole hyper-animated big pixel look in moderation, and HDL does a decent job at it. But when the market is completely oversaturated with it, that's when it gets to be real shit.

I don't think we could say anything like a conservative or traditionalist game exists, not in the sense that your image implies anyway. There are two problems with the idea of a traditionalist game. Video games are a very poor medium to try and communicate those kinds of ideas and reflections, a video game is, at the end of the day, supposed to be a toy, you play with it, it entertains you and like all games the most important aspect is that it be a system of rules which when interacted with allows the player or players to reach a state of victory or defeat over other players or the game itself. A conservative/traditionalist approach to game design would be no more philosophically developed than chess or go or baseball or any other traditional game. Pacman, Galaga, Mario, are very much in this category of pure game design. Video games with elaborate commentaries on society or which communicate ideology or which seek to achieve a goal other than the presentation of a fun and competitive (in the sense of the challenge of play) set of rules and the medium through which to play by them we naturally see are the result of non-traditionalist game creators, the games SJW's always make are necessarily subversive not just of traditional ideas of what the meaning and purpose of life are but they are also subversive of game design itself - they aren't games they are message fiction communicated as a game, using game design as a medium and often poorly since the game design is not itself the goal of the product.

If I may paraphrase the Bible, when I was a child I played with childish things but now that I am a man I put childish things away. If we want to communicate our philosophies or ideologies or religions or whatever it is inappropriate to do so in the form of a game, those topics and ideas need the more honest, sincere and thorough treatment they can be given in the humanities and the traditional artforms. There's a reason SJW's chant the mantra that video games are art, because that allows them trick people into considering them not as games but as a tool to communicate the truths about humanity and human societies, legitimizing their propaganda. But that's the rub, video games aren't art, they are games. There are board games with very beautiful art assets attatched to them, with very fine craftsmanship put into the product but board games aren't an art form, they are games proven by the fact that if you strip away the finery of the thing the game remains good or bad on the merits of it's game design not it's production value, a good video game is the same way. Pacman is infinitely fun replayable no matter how simple it's art is because it is a good game not because as a video game it is a kind of art.

In this way, almost paradoxically a traditionalist/conservative video game is one which does not tell you it is traditionalist but it is one that is designed and built as a game to fulfill the purpose of being a game. If a game communicates an ideology beyond anything which you find in baseball, then it is already slipping into a subversive mode.

Interesting. But the very essence of what games are probably fall into Traditionalist/Rule of Law/Nature, you are essentially challenging yourself or others to overcome. That, in it's fundamental level is associated with Traditionalist views, which are in all honesty, fundamental human laws that no Leftist, (((Conservative))), Libertarian or whatever political or ideological flavor of the month is going to change.

What about Helldivers? I've heard decent things about it but can't say anything about it myself.

Only worth it if you have friends to play it with

I disagree greatly. You're painting video games with far too broad a brush. They are not "board games with very beautiful art assets attached to them". They are not art either, as that's a stupid fucking way of looking at video games. Its like saying all (((cinema))) is art. Some actually meet the criteria to be appreciated like art in *some* respects, but most are not. But I digress.

More to the point as to why this disagreement matters: many, MANY video games come with a story, either in a mode, or as the main premise of the game. Just making good games devoid of any political undertones doesn't make it traditionalist. It just makes it a good game. If you wanted to make the stretch that traditionalist/conservatism in video games requires that the game be devoid of it and just "be a video game", is a fair enough sort of thing, but that sounds more libertarian/neutral to me.

Being a good game is a prerequisite for anything we discuss. If its not good, it doesn't matter and won't affect anyone. Its more about portrayal of the elements that you want to be traditional/conservatism. Its about passion being behind its design, and more importantly, that the designs be fucking cool. A generic nazi in a nazi uniform is fucking boring, but design it and make it memorable, and attach it to a good storyline (or context if its a multiplayer/non-story focused game) that forces you to either A) respect/admire or B) love to hate whatever element/character/setting/etc.

Basically its "make a good fucking game, but be sure to have those conservative elements in there, be it in a memorable character/villain or a captivating, striking setting and whatnot", and people will come. Yours is too neutral to strike me as "conservative", when its entirely possible for there to be a badass traditionalist. Hell, there's likely been plenty (of badass conservative characters) that we just haven't thought enough about. There just hasn't been *enough* expounding on that, at least to the extent we are aware of.

Dude, wtf are you doing with your lifeā€¦

lel keep trying fam

Trails in the Sky.

Here's the entire problem: when did gamergate go from a thing that was occurring to a group of people? That shift is how you know you've become irrelevant.

I can't make sense of this post.
I think you a part

Why are people still feeling threatened by GG, ocasionally there are still shills here trying the "GG is over and done and it did nothing!" schtick and that shit is hilarious.

Its actually worse on Holla Forums, believe it or not
I find it fucking hilarious. Just go to any thread that's mentioned, say that GG did gud in some respect and the most impotent posters come out of the woodwork. Just find some libshit who wrote an article about it recently, post a thread and watch the demographics be 50-70% neutral/pro, and the other 30-50% reek of salty shillery.

dwarves only hate elves because dwarves are more logical then other races and it is logical to hate elves for being hyperfags.

They want GG to be over because then they don't have to pretend to like videogames anymore. They only do so to keep off the radar of those awful, dog killing, women threatening, too extreme for 4chan gamergaters.

Even if it wasn't SJW it'd still be shit. I would know, I played through the whole thing.

It's nice the first few levels, but enemy variety is so fucking poor, and all the levels are basically the same. Didn't even know it was SJWshit until Anita in the credits at the very end - not like anyone's supposed to know from the game itself since there's no dialogue. I mean, apart from the fact that it's shit.

Have you played Titan Souls? It's a pretty short game that's only got bosses but it's pretty good despite Holla Forums sperging out on it having "Souls" in the title back when journalists were obsessed with the "this game is the DarkSouls of [genre]" meme.

Nuclear Throne is another decent top-down game, although the marketing guy is a SJW. It's a twin stick shooter where you shoot up all the enemies to progress with some bosses thrown in.

That's all I can think of.

GG isn't over but it's also not that relevant anymore.
Anyone who says that it didn't accomplish anything is either a moron or a kike though.

I seem to recall it was shit for SJW pandering, not just for muh souls genre. I believe someone on the team got really ecstatic when le British Tuberculosis casually tweeted that it wasn't his kind of game, called him a pottyface, and was just real immature about the whole thing.

Reminder that Holla Forums believes that fallout 4 and skyrim are great games.
Never trust nazis.

idubbbz acts like a highschool bully but looks like a nerd that got bullied a lot in highschool.
It's weird.

I was bullied at school by a small slim guy. I never worked out or practiced hand to hand fight. Then i picked him up and thrown him on the dining table because my legs hurt from him constantly hitting me. Then he punched me so hard i had traumatic brain injury and was homeschooled for the rest of my life. It happened in 4th grade.

So yeah, some bullies may look like that.

Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim
Ys Origin

Well Jesus. Sorry to hear that. I hope you got better.

It's not just that he's skinny, his face looks like the face of a typical nerd, even worse with glasses. He looks anything but intimidating.

Nah, i am actually grateful to him that he presented me an opportunity to not grew up with chads and whores.

Why would you play devils advocate for this team ? They reek of SJWs. Guys who worked on Fez and describe themselves as *wondering monks* ?

Either way, its like 3 anons on both boards who fellate those games; might even be some overlap.

Do you have any evidence to back that up?

Check mate Holla Forums.

I wish i saved those posts where lots of people said that Todd is redpilled because there's no leftist propaganda in his games. Or how nord campaign in skyrim is "redpilled".

Eh, I see more and more people calling Stormcloaks the niggers of skyrim now more than anything else tbh

Wow, just wow

next you'll be believing todd's lies, jesus.

So now people need their names tacked onto the credits of everything or it's oppression? Even if they tried shaming a dev for that shit they'd look like assholes. HD devs put them there to either kiss ass or virtue signal.