Playing skyrim

anyone else ever become this immersed in their game?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesgeneral.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Skyrim looks like shit anymore. I find it funny how SL looks better most of the time. Just goes to show you how bad Bethesda is at having a good art style.

quality thread op

I hate the sound of thunder. Whenever there's thunder I just want to put on some headphones and listen to music to wait out the storm

Thunder, lighting in rain can be cozy as fuck sometimes in games though. Especially open world games like Skyrim. Skyrim is a dogshit game but it does have some nice atmosphere. I guess thats the case with most open worlds though. Even in GTA V the lighting storms are cozy as fuck. GTA I think does lightning storm very well, its the little extra details they give like thunder being heard from different distances and the reflection of the rain on the streets.

FUCK thunderstorms in Breath of the Wild though, that shit is outright fucking bullshit. Its not enough to not have any metal items equipped. You either have to drop all your shit made of metal on the ground if you want to avoid getting struck or get the fuck out of there to wait it out where there's a camp fire or your house. In all fairness though BotW does give you a weather forecast so you know when the storm is starting hours beforehand but fuck.

Was giving me an erection part of your plan?

skyrim so comfy when you can randomly have sex with your follower and jerk off in the middle of the game.

Op here

Smells good. Gonna head to whiterun in the rain and sell off some goods at warmaidens. Will then hoof it to falk reach to sell off more before I decide whether or not to fast travel to riften or travel on foot

Skyrim is the old world that's any real to me. I don't feel like I belong in the real world at all

this isn't even video games

you're a low-quality user

You're saying there are mods for gameplay finally? Mind sharing their names?

No need for plastic mannequins, body sliders and updated argonian textures are more than enough.

I'M MOTHERFUCKING SNOOPY

The game may be shit (especially the bloated MP mode), but damn, it is fucking comfy at times.

I really wanted to like Skyrim but the writing and the questing is shit. Especially the mages guild quest and the theives guild quest. Game is fatally flawed I wish normalfags could see what an awful game it truly is. Even with a ton of mods it doesn't fix the base vanilla content.

Yeah, comfy

I looked this pic dozens of time and never noticed the cat, what kind of felinemagic is this?

Like a normal human being, your gaze concentrated on the detestable gypsy shits making a huge mess instead of their demonic familiar casting an evil eye on you.

Big mistake. If it had been a real situation, you'd now be cursed.

Cursed with what?

Compassion for gypsies, most likely.

But they're human just like me and you.

I see your vigilance against infernal influences has lapsed. Better meditate this over scripture.

I think I just grew a feminine dick.

Because of the scriptures?

This actually makes me a bit mad each time. They make that face but their bread is directly on the fucking tablecloth.

No idea

Suffering

See how they hold their utensils like they have now idea how to use them. See the flies gathering around them. And I have no idea whether the woman is wearing a weird head covering or if she put a large napkin on her head like a baffoon.

It really is a masterpiece of art.

stopped reading there

Your waifu is hideous, did you make her yourself?

Being a furry for life.

anybody have the full set of this? might save this shit thread.

Whoa there, more like

sage

you're just trash, dude. they'll only try to kill you if you're hostile to them so next time try not to be such a hostile dickhead

plenty of times food or a diner setting will make me hungry and ill go get something to eat. maybe ill be inspired by what the characters are having.

I wanna ask that question to an argonian male~

trigger warning

Man Carl Bloch was such a bad ass for presenting himself in such a folk manner for a painter at the time. Too bad the female portraits are probably subjective or almost fictional, but then again he does look pretty roguish. Thanks for sharing this, it's a unique perspective to have had at the time.

Thundercats was gay and even cheetara looked like a tranny

I don't think that's Thundercats

What are the cute girl mods everyone uses in Skyrim?
I never played the game but these fucking models look astonishing.

Really makes you bink. :DDDD

If you're referring to OPs disgusting barbie doll than you're in for a hell of a ride with the waifu simulator that is Skyrim.

tesgeneral.com/

This is a good starting place.

Not that specifically, I've seen better. Are all mods usually listed on that site?

But that's muzzy.

Take your waifu and go back to cuckchan /vg/

The gook sidearm does some nice npc replacers, but he randomly throws in ayys for no reason.

You look good enough to eat, user. 😘

This is disgusting. Especially how author dared to put b&s outfit in it. Gotta puke.

Dobson pls

aww man

why does it sound like im underwater

The tesg site is a good place to start. It has most quality shit that you'll want or pushes you in the right direction. For making waifu's yeah, I think it has virtually every mod you need which isn't many.

It's good for quality control and not having to test and sift through hundreds of mods yourself to find what works and what's good.

For someone who's never played skyrim before it should be more than enough.