#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Burn My Bread Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GCoL2
twitter.com/Aristophanees/status/858140410744537088
twitter.com/stillgray/status/858355995646377985
archive.fo/7aecu
archive.fo/HqeWf
archive.fo/gSJjP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/sjw-awareness-is-a-steam-curator-that-warns-you-about-sjw-games/29738/
archive.fo/XSDVM
archive.is/krd8b
archive.is/IWKuE
archive.is/pZXpn
archive.fo/R7Qog
archive.is/uhoZ9
archive.is/IBe3s
archive.is/gEP9C
uploadvr.com/fake-news-happens-reporting-palmer-luckey-nimble-america/
archive.is/a67Ma
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=dean_takahashi
archive.is/nSsTo
archive.is/NvNiK
archive.fo/uZu98
archive.fo/D1cfP
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/nintendo-switch-purchaser-distribution-skews-90-male/29700/
archive.is/W3XfU
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sheeple
gog.com/game/fahrenheit_indigo_prophecy
gog.com/game/leisure_suit_larry_magna_cum_laude_uncut_and_uncensored
tech.slashdot.org/story/17/04/30/0610213/advertisers-are-still-boycotting-youtube-over-offensive-videos#comments
pastebin.com/DqdtR7dD
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/845012915807797249
twitter.com/GKJoe/status/847923254392221697
voat.co/v/KotakuInAction/1778899
twitter.com/FlashgitzAnims/status/856230077562048512
pixiv.net/member.php?id=120880
wallbuilders.com/
forum.nichegamer.com/threads/closing-of-nudist-colony-problem-with-advertisers.772/
nichegamer.com/2016/12/19/update-niche-gamers-terms-service/
archive.is/xV7d5
hentai-foundry.com/user/Eltonel/profile
archive.fo/zzSPD
archive.fo/40cX4
archive.fo/qgEEi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With the exception of point #5 & #6, most of the ESA OC has been made.
I think what I'm going to do is overhaul the ESRB OC so that it ties in to the IARC OC.

archive of before bread
archive.is/GCoL2

Don't forget to get digits for your waifu.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

So we're using this one?

I'll never get digits won't I?

Why does every thread die in minutes?

Yes, the other one was outdated and the OP delete it

g..guys….i think milo is doing beyond nuclear
twitter.com/Aristophanees/status/858140410744537088

this is in Berkeley bus stop

Nope.

Because GG is dead. It's time to #CloseTheGate

going*

what does that have to do with Milo?

What are you talking about?

sorry my retarded brain saw "cinco de milo" and thought that it was milo's doing.

Now, you giving me digits NOW? Fuck you Kek.

It's the season of the ara. Don't let them down!

WOAH

There was 3 breads at one point, it might have been a duplicate batch by both of you goobers. But it might have been a blessing in disguise. Goons and gommies will now take a few minutes longer to find it. :^)

nah, it was made by some semi-famous graffiti guy. He must be a fan of milo to have added that, though

Careful user, Kek is one capricious god, I wouldn't curse it If I was you

Pfft. I cant think of a good reaction, so have a serval holding a serval on nat geo.

Thats what you get for fishing for gets. Kek does not bless those who beg, but whoever the fuck he wants.

What badluck can he give me I don'e already have? All my favourite franchises are either dead or shit, my genres are either dead or getting shit, I got no gf and my portal to Equestria still isn't working.

OC 6 is the movie poster one isn't it? IMO that one is 95% to 99% done really. OC 8 can probably be combined with something else to make it even stronger, especially for a closer.

So it looks like at least to me 5 needs adapting to the series, 7 may or may not need fine tuning on the copy text or at least another look through. 8 for the closer page. And that's it for the series.

Then the one offs ocs to use as teaser\trailer type oc for twitter or get people curious.

Well I can't just make a reaction folder and keep posting her or I'll get banned and I'm pretty sure I need those digits to get this portal working.

Yes, but technically it's "Why do you want to be the movie industry when it makes less money & is less interactive"

Das cute.

What are you trying to do?

He just wants to be with his horse waifu

Between kemono, 2hu and kanne colle, the fanworks are adorable.

Making horse anime real.

you look into the credits, there are names that have worked on ponys and stargate, I can garuntee it.

Because no one respects books anymore, and wgat happened with the music industry was just a 50 year "fad".

He's a man determined to bring his waifu into reality. It's sort of admiral really.

Speaking of which, I still need to find one (A waifu, that is). But, the closest girl to hit the mark, thus far, has been a sword.

What does this mean?

Hmm, I'm looking at the local copy I have of it, it uses the gallagher quote oc, "I think the next step is for us to raise our profile even …so we can garner same respect as other industries, such as the movie industry".

I think it ties in to the whole question of
"Why do you want to be the movie industry when it makes less money & is less interactive", by giving the ESA's own answer.

Did you have another idea in mind? I'm not opposed to hearing it, I'm saying that oc6 seems quite effective already at presenting the point you are making.

At this point Milo is no better than the pride fags shoving their garbage into public view.

canadian who work in film and animation do for a long, long time.

Oh, so you're retarded.

Define "Hit the mark"

Not really. There was also the celebrity mugshots combined with Gallagher's quote, but that I don't think was quite as effective as the movie posters (Or is it?)
I suppose we can move on to the newer ESRB OC with the newer material collected so that it can eventually tie in with IARC since that will be something that will eventually be discussed.

In a nutshell, because movies are respected and games aren't. So rather than making games that garner respect on their own merits, they want to turn games into movies instead.

Is this why antifa barely even made a showing in Pikeville?

I still think the mugshot of just the 2, lohan and tiger blood is funny, but I'm content if all it really became was a springboard for the movieposter oc6 to be made. iirc that was how it came to be, the mugshot oc wip was brought out, you and printfag user and others collaborated and brainstormed and oc6 came to be. Still one of my favorite tbh.
tl;dr, yeah I'd go with oc6 nearly as is. The mugshot oc wip is still funny to me, but the one offs version of oc6 is stronger.

Well, hopefully the redpill will get the reader to a similar conclusion you just wrote.

Movies are not "respected". They are liked because they are "cheap" compared to vidya entertainment that you have control over that that you do not have to invest time into. Vidya garners less respect because the investment costs of the consumer is higher, thus the standards are higher.

Those mugshots could be part of the Gargantuan Gallagher Card Game

No fucking way I believe this shit

That webm

Damn whoever made that did some nice work.

Aight then. I'm still wrasslin with it and it's kicking my nuts so brainstorm away, I can post what little headway I made with it in a bit.

That's why it has to be a trio, if it's just Tiger Blood and Gallagher, of course everyone wants that one, it's pretty much pure win\win without a cost or penalty card. So it'd be something like Lohan TigerBlood Gallagher, that way the people keep buying booster packs to get their decks balanced out.

This makes sense. Movies get to be just as pretentious as books can be but without nearly as much investment or effort from the consumer.

Videogames on the other hand have both the effort (needed to experience the game much less complete it) and the interactive aspect of it puts far more control into the player. And sometimes the player doesn't want to do what the writer wants either and there's far more validity these days with regards to complaints about users wanting to break off from a particular narrative to do their own thing. Or even the fact that games don't necessarily require a narrative to begin with.

I'm still trying to figure that out, so I'll describe her character and see if that gets us anywhere. In the series Lamia is from (Id: The Greatest Fusion Fantasy), she's the sword belonging to an overpowered trap that is the titular character (Pictured here, and she's the sword he's holding). She often comes off as the voice of reason when talking to him, but is quick to delve deeper into a conversation than what Id intended. She also becomes easily jealous when Id starts getting a bit too comfortable with his elf companion (They eventually get to the point of dating, but no one really calls it that), but is still very caring for Id when he needs it.

Is that enough to form a basis? With the way I phrased it, it sounds like a trope character.

Well let's see…

I wonder how many riots this could cause

I'm not sure…I would assume the universal rule of "Opposites attract."

But you have to go bowling with your cousin in GTA IV & you have to shake the baby in Babysitting mama! :^)

And books also get more scrutiny because they take an aditional time investment and effort to understand. and that an open world game without a sense of hard growth or solid structure is more empty than a linear game with a good sense of growth and a solid story structure. That is what breath of the wild fails at, growth and a solid compelling story. Talking about the past and flashbacks are weak writing in a game and different than legends.

While true and I agree, and so would most people here. The reader might not, it could just as easily go into "yeah but it's not my money, so not my problem".

Same. I care about it because it can have a chilling effect on the creators and creative freedom. But most people unfortunately do not care until or unless it effects them directly. Still has potential but has to be wrestled with successfully.

Now this, may have some interesting potential, because it involves money, dosh, greenbacks. In most cases money still can stay and talk, bullshit gets shown the door sooner or later. Not everyone is a dev or publisher, but people tend to listen more when the subject is money.

Understood.
I don't understand this part though.

Forgot to add, this might sound contradictory.

and

The first one is not just about money, but the problem of thin skin and offenses. I know what you are saying, but there is a possibility that can get mired into a "well that is offensive tho, as an X of Y.." fillibustering and derailing. I'm not saying drop that point entirely, because it does have merit, but it might need a different approach or angle.

I'm still brainstorming it at the moment, but doesn't the ESA and ESRB\IARC seems to know that the age of physical based vidya titles while not dead, it will not go back to what it once was.

The big market now is digital, and mobile. So if that reddit info with that dev is correct, even the ESA/IARC /ESRB knows they need to have some sort of foothold into the digital market. At the same time they can't make it too difficult or expensive, because I think they know studios devs and publishers could if they really get into brinkmanship level, go "FUCK THIS THEN, I'm going digital version only, and unrated!" It has not happened yet, but it's not an impossible scenario either, if push ever comes to shove within the industry.

But anyhow, I was just thinking outloud if the subject of money would be enough of a hook for the reader.

Isn't there already a decent compromise solution to this called reversible box/cover art?

Can you show the changed senran? I have seen the altered doa one but not the senran.

I don't get the "RIP Mahvel" thing

By respected, I mean "accepted as a valid artistic medium by high-culture snobs." I personally couldn't care less if some critic thinks video games are art or not.
Keep in mind, though, that when movies were first invented, they were considered disposable trash entertainment for mouth-breathers. Same thing with TV. It took decades for the cultural gatekeepers to come around to the idea that movies could be art. Your modern-day game journo, however, doesn't want to wait that long.
It's not a coincidence that a lot of game journos started out in other media before getting chased out. They wanted the glamor of being "art critics," but couldn't make the cut. So, to soothe their own wounded egos, they demand that games must "grow up," sooner rather than later, so the elderly Jewish men in the established arts will finally see them as equals, and their parents will stop pestering them to get real jobs.

A point could be made about how you have so much information flying around that's adding, contradicting, and/or correcting previous knowledge that it's difficult for any company to make any ad 100% inoffensive. And, if any company were to really attempt to, they'd have to decide if it would be less expensive to spend the time and money researching all this info that will be outdated a week later, or just publish an advertisement that will receive a fine for possibly being offensive.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/858355995646377985

It might succumb to that ESRB policy post Hot Coffee how hidden content would have to be applied as part of the rating and everything.

Look up the latest on Marvel vs. Capcom Infinity and the dumb shit and art/style used in it along with Day One DLC

And the more they push, the longer they will take. once again, no reason, just silly serval pic

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite is Street Fighter x Tekken 2.0: SFV edition

I'm guessing you misclicked on the post you were asking. And if you didn't, unfortunately no I don't, the other anons might have what you were looking for. I only do some rough haxing on oc stuff on occasions.

Hmm, this might be interesting as well.

Senran did it, but it's sadly not common practice.

Yep. As Huey says it himself: "You don't have to compete for space at Gamestop anymore."
That seems to be why IARC was made even though it's not the ESRB alone doing that, it's the other rating organizations like PEGI & Australia Rating Classification board. They say it's less of a hassle to do & free of charge, but even then, a machine can't be trusted to do their job.

Pics.

Bob is like that one autistic kid in school who tried sounding smart by using big words without knowing exactly what the fuck he was talking about.

archive.fo/7aecu - Ian's Tweet
archive.fo/HqeWf - Moviebob's tweet chain
archive.fo/gSJjP - Oliver's tweet, just for good measure

ALWAYS REMEMBER, ARCHIVE BEFORE POSTING SCREENCAPS

Are these human beings?

Pretty sure they're skinwalkers. Or pod people.

They have the look but lack the soul.

No bad tactics. Only bad targets.
I wonder if he'll ever go nuts enough to defend slavery if it's of the right people.

Also, I should bring up how this exact situation has caused problems with regulations boards in the past, where limiting what a company can do with their marketing or release have resulted in a few companies finding it to be more profitable to break the rules (With a few going so over the top about that it, that it's even caused the product to be an even bigger success than previously estimated) rather than follow them and waste even more resources.

Usher article shilling.
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/sjw-awareness-is-a-steam-curator-that-warns-you-about-sjw-games/29738/

but that thing is literally a cop robot

Think they hate Officer Jenny?

I don't know what the fuck Bob is talking about.

Yes, and in past few bread this was discussed, and iirc in that reddit info the supposed dev did claim it was fairly easy to do, though later he mentioned a correction that amounted to iirc, "if you are going digital only, I wouldn't even bother with the esrb physical rating stuff unless the country's law demands a rating board type of branding on it".

It's still tricky to wrestle with because for the most part vidya does have a graphics\visual element to them, so it's not quite books or text only. So the MPAA movie ratings stuff is somewhat analogous to it, for better and worse.

Yes, if you ask them and tell them she's a cop.

Thats what I wanted to see.

He got me. No worries.

"It's okay to have dynasties in the government (Kennedys, Bush, etc.) so long as you agree with their policies."

OR

"Hillary should have won!"

Says the man who voted Shillary.

I deserved that.

Pretty sure faith is mocking me.

Yeah, it's not like America was founded on the idea that we SHOULDN'T have a monarchy ruling over us or anything. Hell, I'm willing to bet he thought the Brits were in the right.

Great timing you brought that up, that's another rule in the ESRB's handbook.
Meanwhile, Saint's Row 4 made a big deal about being banned in Australia.

Don't forget to remind Bob that Bernie would have won.

A lot of game journos just seem to be immature people in general. They openly trash the industry they work in and the consumers who support it as immature, manchildren, etc. and contrast themselves as "responsible adults" which, ironically, is itself a sign of immaturity.

He probably would have.

At least there was a chance at a decent kenedy, but he was assasinated in a "perfect crime" aka cia did it.

You a C. S. Lewis reader?

I don't doubt it. I was in Trump's corner but it's like a weird fever dream that he actually won.

One very important exception being that there's no fucking Blu-Ray player manufacturer or DVD player manufacturer who says to porn companies, "You can't play smut on our devices."

I'd have literally no problem with the ESRB if there wasn't some kind of fucking scheme between them and the big 3 to prevent AO games from ever having any kind of market.

Can we pull a Wendy on Waifuwatch and make D.va /ourgirl/?

This. ESRB is a sort of back door censorship. Or collusion. Or something like that.

A very applicable quote. Or, as the Geto Boyz put it, "real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts, because real gangsta-ass niggas know they got 'em."

Now there's an idea right there!

Wait a second, that reminds me. IIRC, over in Japan, adult games are not allowed to come to consoles either, unless their censored. So, we also face the problem of them going "Look, even your glorious Nippon censor their games and prevent porn."

Look at all those rurus, I still have to pore over them.
I thought I had the rurus.webm an user gave me. I need to get better organized.

If they hate something Voiced by Azusa Miura's VA, then they do not deserve Sympathy.

this won't generate journo butthurt and quickly get nuked at all

But it was made (read: repaired) by a 12 year old black girl, user! So progressive!

Here it is.

>smut
w-what's that

Here's your rurus.

So we'll never see a game post akin to Fritz the Cat 's?

Two questions;
1. How old are you?
2. Is English your second language?

Yep. Because they'd be committing financial sudoku. The VCR, VHS \ BETA video cassette technology iirc did have porn as a yuge market driving it, though most people will not acknowledge it directly or bluntly.
And why I wrote
Emphasis on better and worse.

It's kind of funny seeing them build her up as a genius when all she did is take a robot and put better parts she got from other places in it. Meanwhile the midget is an actual inventor who carries around a forge and kills people with a rivet gun and was right about AI being a mistake.
Reminds me of that article about the black kid who built a PC from parts he bought. Building a computer is basically just playing with lego.

A lot of it probably has to do with appealing to stores and shops, the brick and mortar ones. Many of them will not stock anything adult-oriented for risks and keeping a decent appearance, so making anything AO/18+ is essentially going to lose any sort of profit. Even CERO Z games have ad restrictions in Japan.

Hence why hentai VNs (the nukige variety) keep to computers and are charged a luxurious amount to the smaller audience.

Standard and hi def version, thanks guise.

Basically, it means "obscene."

I wasn't aware it was an uncommon or unfamiliar word. Am I just old? Is that an old man word? I'm not even 30 yet, it's not like I said "jive turkey" or bee's knees."

alright nvm, it's something about darkies

Okay, "smut" can also mean something like "soot," technically. I guess. That's true.

But I can guarantee you that you will never hear it in that context. If someone says "smut" to you, they're referencing some kind of porn.

I still enjoy hearing Megan Hollingshead's raspy English portrayal in the 4Kids dub

Hmm, I wonder. If it's made by the one of the cliques? In terms of notoriety I mean, it might get a special pass, see as an example, that tranny made LN whose main claim to fame seems to be, it was made by a tranny.

Still, it goes to show that video games face prejudice everywhere, where even the non-PC platform porn receives different treatment to regular porn.

I don't know, I think they're OK to be sold if it's online because Sony has a Adults-Only section on PSN. Then again, I'm not too up to date on CERO & Japan's regulations…
archive.fo/XSDVM

With that rule in place unless someone's a bad enough dude to do it, probably not. That would also mean with those rules, we're not allowed to have commercials like Segata Sanshiro who does crazy shit & offers people the Sega Saturn or SEGA talking shit to Sony's PS2 launch.

It can also refer to this.

the fuck is all this my little pony crap in this thread

So its time to work on the dual boot setup. Here's the question:

Windows XP or Windows 7? 8 is cancer and I refuse to become an NSA robot with 10.

Assume I'm not going to play any hot-shit current games. Mostly I want JRPGs and a lot of classics.

I can't get over her arms in the middle panel of the third picture, and I guess the fourth and fifth pages too. They look like she just dunked them in scalding hot water.

His gun's pretty good once you get the hang of it. I only play when my friend badgers me too, though. I only even bought it because she pestered me. Usually play the cowboy or Zenyatta. Zen is great. Great sprays, great voice lines, great emotes. I just wish the actual game was better. Even the deepest characters are pretty shallow. The extent of McCree "tech" is "just headshot small targets and maybe use the hammer fan on big targets".

I would say 7 if you want to play some Jap games that don't work on XP.

XP if you're going for classic games. Some older titles have problems with anything after XP (Despite how good 7 is).

I actually really like 7. It feels kind of like a more stable XP. Always had a lot of crashes on XP but I can count them on one hand since I upgraded to 7 when it came out.

More the case the same reason why Walmart and the like don't sell porn movies, Playboys, dildos, or even sometimes albums with explicit lyrics. It would be bad for their image, especially if some kid gets their hands on these adult items.

Booze and rifles are still okay for them, though

Win7 or maybe win8 Enterprise plus the tweaks from the dep of defense (but idk about incompatibility with games). 7 works with most games so go with that, it will have support until 2019

Pretty sure appearances won't have anything to do with it. Friend of mine's family went to visit Japan not too long ago and he said there were tankoubons in convenience stores so I doubt appearances matter too much to brick and mortar stores. And they can just not stock something anyway if it did.

Here's what I meant with the Segata Sanshiro commercials that would probably violate the ESRB rules if they were made today.

It was a weird situation in general if anyone else was nominated they probably would have curb stomped the other.

7 definitely.

wew lad

Except maybe Jeb. I think Jeb/Hillary would have been close with record low turnouts. I'm a fucking leaf and most people in my area seem to like Bernie. I remember a popular local station ran a poll on their website and it was pretty much 50/50 for Trump vs Hillary.

I liked carson, but hes a bit too soft to be president. Bernie would basically be foggy turd.

blizzard courted the social justice crowd by appeasing their every cry from sylvanas' midriff to Tracer's butt. Now they have to live with that audience.

Speaking of controversial shit, how is it this game receives a T rating today when it was brought up alongside the original Mortal Kombat as an example of the "need" of video game censorship?

Yup. Shit's fun to watch.

Unless I'm missing something, didn't they actually make the pose just as pronounced for her butt or at least did something else to trigger them?

Because
and since that didn't fly, it's now

It pretty much has to do with Joseph Liberman being a lying kike.

there was similar butthurt when the indian character got a vampire skin

They gave her a pose from a famous pinup girl poster from back in the day.

It was kinda like the original mass effect. People claimed it was a rape simulator and politicians just went into some moral panic without looking at it. I don't think people that actually knew about it thought it was that bad even back then.

more

you say its just tumblr but there is this autistic retard who shits up every thread not even closly related to blizzard IPs if someone mentiosn them
his full on spurge about Overwatch having skins is just as autistic as tumblr

What, you mean it isn't someone's masturbatory fanfiction?

Ah, right. That was it.

Wait that's actually from a real comic and not some kind of weird parody?

Priorities.

Digitized graphics iirc. I unfortunately do not have the magazine or an archive, but iirc at the time if it was not cartoony looking, it was deemed less real. The old vidya rag was barely a blurb, talking about how with the march of advanced graphics, the more scrutiny will come in. Iirc it used a hentai jap game (dragon knight\knights of xentar?) as an example of "well see this one is lewd, but at least it's still cartoon, but what happens when photorealistic graphics becomes the norm?!"

Which seemed agreeable to most people back then, except in hindsight it falls into the trap heh of vidya is a murder death kill rape sim the second it has photographic or photo realistic graphics. No matter what. It doesn't matter that it's vidya, and not reality. "It's real! Look at the graphics!"

Also this post

Speaking of skins or costumes, I'm still salty that this is all Geno got in Sm4sh. Especially after hearing that Sakurai supposedly wanted him as the Squeenix rep instead of Cloud. archive.is/krd8b

Disregard that I'm retarded

PLEASE, find that if you have it. I think it may be of use.

After getting Arsene, and then Goemon I now realize that Sojiro looks like Jigen.

Don't think you can get out of this without getting bullied, nerd.

Sounds like something out of EGM, and yeah, as shitty and low-res it all looks now, heavily dithered FMVs and digitial picture cutouts were pretty hi-tech looking and advanced back in the day. Even then, stuff like Death Race was deemed violent by the standards and content of the late 70s.

Don't fucking scare me like that, user. Take your billying like a man.

Is it pics related?

Or maybe it was this one since "Sounds like something out of EGM" was mentioned & it has the EGM style.
Wew lad

I wish I still have it, but it was thrown out a while back due to spring cleaning. Got it from a friend who used to work at a vidya store, and gave me a stack of them from the late 90s to early 2000. Kinda wish I had some of them, but hindsight and such.

Could very well be. And what's funny is you can see the trend from the years and how it slowly shifted. By the early 2000 the rags have moved away from AWESOME VIDYA IS COOL to "let's be Mature about all this interactive art business". Which tbh seemed kinda cool to people back then, because a lot did fall for the "finally, vidya is getting some attention!" hype.

If only I knew, oh if only I can go back and warn people of what happens after the mid 2 thousands.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Forgot to post this on the ESRB discussion. If you want to make your own Segatan Sanshiro commercial, if you want to make a big deal how the game is rated M, or if the ESRB thinks it will offend people, that's $5,000+ in fines.

Not as retro as that, or as long of an article. At most it was a quarter of a page blurb, with a hentai game pic, very likely dragon knight\knights of xentar.

This article is fucking gold. And, they actually talk about adult themes and sex as if their a sophisticated topic.

The ESRB has no government pull, right? Then how exactly are these fines enforced?

Durr, if it was cartoony looking, it was deemed less real. That's my cue to rest my eyes for a bit.

archive.is/IWKuE

They will never, EVER, EVER take responsibility for the flop that was GhostBusters 2016.

Also this quote at the end of the article, holy shit. This can't be real.

Is the asshurt really that widespread? Or did it disperse pretty quickly after reveal? I didn't actively search Tumblr when it dropped.

I think they tried to push a narrative back then that there was rape in it? or at least sexual assault. Of course, it doesn't have that at all.

Voluntary enforcement. :^)

It was also 1992, back when there was plenty of game censorship in Nintendo platforms, back before even Mortal Kombat and the first game on SNES removing the blood and gore which no one liked (Genesis still had to include it behind a code).

There are ways to be connoisseurs and reflect on the history and all that as a medium. Emulation certainly helped on the latter as the turn of the century made tons of headway in replicating classics many never got to experience. Unfortunately, plenty of shysters smelled cash to get in on this multi-million medium so they pumped out shit and made as many top bankable deals while many of the old guard critics turned to the type of movie critics that would praise an indie film of slowly zooming out from from a mirror while atonal noise plays off and on because it's so different.

I remember pretty much any reference to alcohol being replaced with juice, or water, or cider.

It was made because "If it wasn't, the government decides what's OK for you." You can appeal if you want, but even then I think it's such a stupid rule to appeal to the easily offended people or "No fun allowed, you can't make a big deal of being M rated" ESRB.

>this is the guy who's hopefully not doing a reboot of Back to the Future

Fuc these nazi pieve of shit. This is bakatntly greedy and moralfag retards trying to force arbitray authoritarian restrictions and nobody has to just deal with it.

Goodnight, user. Dream of yuour waifu.

Remember that "Metroid is trans" tranny that went on a complete meltdown after people pushed >her shit in? One of the leftypol heads is >her partner.

proof nigga

I sincerely doubt any of those people could actually throw a decent punch. Sad.

I'm still waiting for him to team up with Tameem to do a speaking tour about how it's totally not their fault their shit flopped.

Anyone got the screencap of the list of consequences ghostbusters had on everyone including the company itself?

When you put it that way & how stuff on the PC can easily fly by with no rating board gatekeepr or a law that says you need to have your title rated in order to be sold, they don't really have to deal with it.

No worries there, BTTF writer already said he's not doing a remake and I think its even in his will or something to not sell the rights.

That first pic is from the discord leak, idk if there's still a thread on Holla Forums. I saw the "at GDC" thing and found it interesting so I just checked the twitter profile and it says they are engaged.

Good. Paul Fag's joked about it twice, that now I'm paranoid he's actually serious about doing it just to spite sci-fi fans.

THE RETARDS WILL NEVER LEANR

REJOICE

Never stops making mem more and more aure of expunging this.

Wasn't there an idea for an ambitious op for a platform with no ratings except user generated tgs? That could really hdeal a major blow and help people establish their own proper community to enjoy their lewd or violent games without shit retards can do about it. If thus cold isn't Stoll wrecking me tomorrow maybe we can talk about it?

I wish ALL companies would fucking stop with the remakes, even the non cucked ones are shit.

Yea PG-13 Robocop, THAT MAKES SO MUCH FUCKING SENSE.

Meanwhile, Disney's going remake-crazy. Seriously, I want to know why the fuck they think there's any demand for a live-action remake of The Little Mermaid.

They are owned by apple so I guess it falls in to the apple mantra of not doing market research and only relying on the brand.

What is even the fucking point, its like giving me a burger with no meat.

Reposting from last thread with some stuff added.
THE SMUGNESS LEVELS!

Why even bother if it's not going to have the best song?

Reading throught the articles, and I've noticed (So far) that the last column on page 2 of this article brings up something similar to what you're saying:

There was, yes.
It could, but you'd also have to deal with people who would like to subvert the platform from the inside & try to change the rules so that it's more "Market friendly" or whatever excuse they pull.

They think that by adapting their animated flicks to real life movies with casts like Emma Watson, normalfags & tumblr will go see them. It's another one of those history revisions where they prefer you don't remember their old stuff (Especially considering how much they hate Walt's guts)

I wish I could sing. Used to play the sax but I can't keep my voice steady.

Does this mean gremlin is pure now?

archive.is/pZXpn

"So why did Open Critic make such a meal of it ? They wanted to use Brash Games and this so-called scandal as a springboard to announce themselves to the gaming community (GamersGate style)"

>GamersGate

What did they mean by this?

Pg-13 isn't even the worst of that movie's fucking sins, it's the hand. There's a very intentional scene in the first movie where a doctor says that he managed to save Murphy's arm, and a suit orders him to cut it off, because they see Murphy as property and it would be less efficient. It's not so much they missed the tone, as intentionally abandoned it.

To be a man and A girl worth fighting for (fuck me if I know the actual titles) made that movie. That other one Mulan sings after failing the match maker thing was also pretty good.

If they want to do a Mulan movie without any songs, they should fuck off and do a proper one of Hua Mulan who fights for 12 years without anyone finding out.

So what they're saying is… GamerGate is about ethical journalism.

Fuck you retarded burgers, stop going to that pozzed shithole.

Pretentious shitheads who think trying to obnoxiously blow up classics into hollyshit will somehow even touch the quality of cartoons in general and all those animators that made it what ot was.

Let "muh realism" dig its own grave.

I'm talking about people making their own games without any kind of regulation whatsoever in their own fuckinh homes with a strong and rigid community spearheared GG supporters that unapologetically stamp out retardation.

Also because as 'respected' as movies are, animated movies that aren't 3D talking animals get no respect. They want some of that Hollywood acclaim since Disney of recent years can't put out shit and they can't ride on Walt's stuff forever or else they'll never make a name for themselves.

Who is this supposed to be?
I have completely missed something.

The guy who made the Persona 5 problems website claiming that the translation was shit.

Ahh.

That is sadly also true since they still think cartoons are for kids (Ironic considering the asshurt people have at anime for pushing boundaries the cowardly west won't do)
I gotta make another "Be a Dick" or "Don't be a dick" OC

Remember when that asshole who caused ShirtStorm tried pulling the cripple defense?

Some localizer in the Clique who defended Fire Emblem: Fates while simultaneously saying that Persona 5 was a shitty localization job. Can't remember if he was the guy whose portfolio is translating a single porn game, or if he's the guy who made a web site dedicated to talking shit about Persona 5.

Try and toss in some stuff that runs contrary as well if you're going to bother. You know, having Watership Down for Cartoons are for children and the likes.

On the bright side it seems Atlus is keeping quiet, smart thinking, let the SJWs flail and bitch, they know who the real fans are.

wew

solely because of reddit, I'm not sure they would be this high with their users alone

that's tumblr's link shortener so it's basically twice in that chart

holy shit this still exists?

archive.fo/R7Qog

I feel like the part about how Sega (Of all companies) was the one who layed down the most groundwork for the ESRB and the IDSA should come off as somewhat important. When the group was reorganized as the ESA back in 2003, that was the same time that Sega suffering from financial troubles, the loss of their CEO, and being bought out by Sammy (All within a two year time period). So, if anything, could the fall of Sega have anything to do with why gaming went off the deep end not long after?

I didn't need this.

>…will be made less 'brutal and scarring' than the original movie and give more prominence to female characters.

And, there are those magical words, once again.

reminder

>>>/gamergatehq/330500

Thinking about it, I would be inclined to agree because they were the only company during the old console war era where they weren't afraid to take risks or talk shit, even if nobody in their right mind would do it.
Nowadays, the Sonic Twitter shitposting has caught on, Wendys & the others are following the bandwagon. Also nowadays, none of the current big 3 makers engage in banter in any way, they're just friends or acquaintances.

How can Watership Down be too scary and brutal for British children when those same children have to deal with Pakistani rape gangs?

Thanks.
I know of the website but I couldn't be bothered to remember the name of the cuck that made it.

Fuck that, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've heard all day. Don't fucking touch my old, mature western animation. God knows there's only so much.

Where's the Muslim apologists?

archive.is/uhoZ9

So its literally nothing.
Alexa only gathers info from people who have the Alexa toolbar installed.

I guess you could say it's Watered Down

Well, at least there's still Ralph Bakshi's shit like Wizards.

This is not a fucking dare Universe.

I'll Make A Man Out Of You.

When they did the Chinese dub, they brought in Jackie Chan(!), and they apparently liked it so much the Chinese live-action Mulan kept the songs in.

You're getting close to dangerous territory because Bakshi wants to do a Wizards 2 someday.

archive.is/IBe3s

Not sure how SJWDisney's going to top this.

those comments

We could force a requirement in our will that they get bullied a century after our passing and it still wouldn't be slow enough.

someone opened the slowpoke's time machine with this one and the articles about Palmer Luckey. One more from Gamesbeat

archive.is/gEP9C

Holla Forums what gets me is how all these bitter sjws/goons can't understand why people don't consume western media.
While in Moonland

Papyrus!!!
This seems a bit random, but which one of these wallpapers look the best? They're from the ESA's Essential Facts PDF & I can't decide on one.

I just realized Bakshi did Fritz the Cat that was mentioned earlier. I only knew him for Wizards and Cool World. Go figure.

He also did Coonskin which features this scene but mind that the protagonists of the story are apparently the niggers. The film apparently shit on everyone though so who knows, he'll probably still call out the modern left (and the right, and the centrists, and everyone else) if he ever gets to make something new.

They believe they're entitled to something. To be worshipped as Gods because they're the only ones making things in their eyes when in reality they're so desperate to be given high praise that they'll take every single nonsensical uttering from retards while people with actual fucking taste get ejected because it doesn't fit in with their God-Complex Vision™.
tl;dr, they're faggots who desperately need to be brought down several and by several I mean ALL, FUCKING ALL OF THE pegs and until that happens, nothing will change

I don't think they care to understand at all otherwise they wouldn't have such a colossal history of PR fuckups. They're just pissed that people don't buy their shit regardless of the reason.

Explaining things to them is essentially just giving them a list of things to write off as whatever-ist.

uploadvr.com/fake-news-happens-reporting-palmer-luckey-nimble-america/
archive.is/a67Ma

Here's the original article. Some actual Journalism.

>tfw people don't read my posts

Jealousy considering the fact that sjws/goons make up a significant enough proportion of Western media, meaning that they have a huge interest in controlling the industry.

shieeeeeet, my bad mate. To make it up, here's some asshurt. There's tons of it but these ones I thought took the cake.

But those are nazis, and punching nazis promotes intelligent conversation because nazis are big dumb poopheads :^)

I forgot to add him I'm still in shock we had someone shill that, truly we've seen everything in these threads.

They are shocked that people hate them.

>NTR

Reminder a bunch of autistic faggots from the internet's gutter are some of the only sane people left.

user…

We've had a mud apologist shill before?

val

Pretty much every okusan doujin is NTR.
Don't sexualize the okusan.

I'm fucking moron sorry I like to pretend val doesn't exist.

Yes, this is all going to happen definitely for sure. Just a few million dollars more.

>get horsefucker shit I can read the filename before you accuse me of being Barneyfag

Well I'll just go fuck myself.

NTR is the worst fetish. It's literally cuckholding for cucks who are in denial.

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=dean_takahashi

Thought that name sounded familiar

But it's ok because it's japanese cuckolding :^)

Just like Seanbaby writing for Cracked, they all gave in to the despair and just became a bunch of corrupt hacks.

Deep Freeze is criminally empty of more stuff. If you search for Alegra Frank for example (she's always posting dumb shit and always present when there's a media blitz on someone) there's like only one entry about it. No way she isn't involved in some undisclosed shilling and shit

LOL

people are passing this everywhere but there's no actual proof this is real, mr. (1)

Do you understand the meaning of that word?

human beans

an assortment of individuals?

Fake or not, we'll know soon enough if it's real, when snowflakes complain about the project being to triggering.

Joshua Goldberg is a shill that

Val who? :^)

archive.is/nSsTo
archive.is/NvNiK

Mary Sue screeches in the corner but I doubt anyone even hears their cries anymore.

All Okusan doujins are NTR
It is both agonizing and suffering

Oh yeah and his defence in court was "I was totally going to stop it, organised it so I could be the hero when I expose it" despite the fact that he had made no attempts to do so

JESUS CHRIST!

Check this old Kyle Orland's piece

archive.fo/uZu98

he also wrote for Jessica Valenti's website, check 4th pic

Just got back from watching Fritz the Cat since I had to see what warranted the X rating.
…maybe it's because I'm desensitized to "Offensive" content, but it seems fine to be under the R umbrella.

It's not ok you cuck.

That's because you're nohooves scum

Going to dump some of the accounts he made. Not everything but just so you get a grasp of the shill mentality

one more where Kyle struggles with disclaiming conflicts of interest

archive.fo/D1cfP

What the actual shit

The beauty of Okusan is that Darling is purposefully left with a blank face so you can put yourself in his shoes. You really don't need doujins for Okusan because she typically goes off on an adventure and sexy results typically happen.

Well, the X rating is for implied events that occur in the movie. The post biker scenes of that movie cemented it as X-rated.

And here I thought Ryulong was bad.

Like water off a raincoat, user

Still feels tame to me. Nothing that could be worse than Clockwork Orange or House of the Dead Overkill dropping all the fucks & tits while still maintaining an M rating.

take a closer look at that snout!

I thought Ryulong, Connor the localization master and (119) were huge shills this goes past shilling this goes past 4 fucking free I'm not sure what to call this autism.

Psychopath shilling.

Even CTR when they were shilling hard last fall weren't this crazy and they shat up all of Holla Forums and this bread, this faggot legit put soul into this I could put all my autism into beating Last remnant or playing Dwarf fortress and STILL not even be close to this level of autism.

I'm not sure whether to be impressed with that or disgusted, but that sounds dedicated. Anyone screencap that guy?

Now you can see why Anons on Holla Forums tend to be paranoid when it comes to who can be trusted and who cannot, the board is essentially the holy grail for shills. Although Goldberg is one of the few that have been found out, there are plenty known groups or individual shills just as bad that are less known because nobody has a name or face. In fact, it is the whole reason why I occasionally go on 4plebs and search for shills using the Search function, and to no surprise I regularly found plenty of them. In fact, just looking up a single image can find you three or four different ones.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

There were also the people who would manually spam these threads with stupid crap. I can't understand how some people can consider manual labor beneath them and then turn around and do this shit. You give up something that has a net benefit to take up a job that is basically shitting in another person's backyard.

Some people with autism end up like Temple Grandin. Others end up like Chris Chan. Even more others are like the screaming autist you might encounter in your day to day life.

Then you have autists like that, who are neither useful, nor fun to laugh at, and are not deserving of your sympathy. This is the worst form of autism in my opinion.

God and its going to get worse with how leftypol and other forces pissed at us are going to track to sack Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /monster/ these coming months.

A few days ago sjweebs and goons lost it here we had a huge normalpersona.jpg moment with shills saying FE Fates is bad but Persona 5's localization is just as bad and Holla Forums

Remember the shill who defended Connor's butt buddy Steiner here because Marche made fun of him?

Not only these threads, the entirety of Holla Forums was being shat up, and I even heard Holla Forums, Holla Forums and /a/ were under attack. Those four-dimensional niggers even hired a small army of pajeets to fill out the chapta's. Not even mentioning the individual posters posting their shit avatars and constantly complaining about their sperg-outs being deleted.

I really hope Holla Forums stays alive, it is -literally- the last bastion of non-infected Belgian Bobbin-Lacing forums there is. I am afraid guys, but recent climbing in posters have given me some hope.

Friendly sage for blogposting

Yet this place gets shilled like no tomorrow.

Okay, that image made me laugh.

Good evening, fags!

I bet they think they are saving the world from nazis or something insane nonsense too

I wouldn't go around bragging about that, since you'll just have people begging for money.

Not that I care. I'm financially well off, but not to your extent, but I'm somewhat miserable just the same.

Commission vivian lewds if ya so rich

why would you lie on the internet, user ? Unless you mean a million african dollars

Just because you get free neetbux doesn't mean all the gubbermint's money is yours too.

There were Belgianons around since day one.

Hello newfag.

Yeah money doesn't make you happy but it can make you comfortable in misery while all your loved ones die around you.

I'm honestly starting to feel like I made a monkey paw wish at some point without realizing it.

I actually want to pay eltonel some bucks for all the nice drawings he's done for us and also to commission him for something else. Won't be for a few months though if it ever does happen so dont tell him and get his hopes up.

I just wanted to flaunt it a little since I don't really have any interests that cost anything and i dont show it off. Honestly I feel kinda stupid having made that post now.

Life insurance money.

Not him, but any good artists I can commission lewds from? I want my moneys worth.

Were you that user who posted earlier that a family member died and you got loads of money from it?

Don't feel dumb, dear. You merely have to make the Holla Forums mansion a real thing, now, is all.
Don't forget that we'll bully the shit out of you if we find an xbone there though.

Less newfag and more lurker who occasionally posts. I can understand the confusion though.

I commission artists I like and match the sort of style i like, like I do like eltonel but id never commission him because his art style doesnt work for the type of images I like getting

No idea what sort of art you are into

What was that all about again all I remember was revolt shilled it hard.

A list of devs that GG should boycott.

It was pretty much the same thing as deepfreeze but for devs.
Only devs mind you, not publishers. It fell flat on its face after 5 minutes.

Deepfreez except for devs except ran by revolt and devs are replaced by people they domt like except people they dont like is everyone so attack attack attack

Not too picky on art, I'll take any artist who's willing to draw for my obscure fetish and the art doesn't look like garbage.

Eltonel, never heard of him.

user, he regularly posts in the threads

Didn't they try to get Holla Forums to boycott Battlefront and anyone who actually goes here knew Holla Forums would never buy it.

I remember how mad TD made them they wanted to control it so badly.

You need to give details, now.

No. I'm not derailing the thread.

We have seen the state of Ohio and tilesets. Nothing is obscure enough. Tell us.

We're past bump limit and you're on Holla Forums you fool. You mentioned your fetish is obscure. You're not leaving until you've told us.
Preferably share a related pic too

Yes, they took credit for rallying Holla Forums to a boycott and making the game bomb when not even normalfags liked it.

Too late for that now m8

Five minutes after 2015 E3 i think when Anita and Josh were whining about things like Doom and fallout 4 glorying violence and those same devs laughing back in their faces calling them idiots alongside gamers, our friends at revolt decided that now would be a great time to start a blacklisting/boycott project of developers that gamergate should boycott despite the fact that GG was never about that and on the contrary was about reaching out to the devs and showing that we have each others back.
Even after being told to drop GG from the project and do whatever they want as private persons as well getting told to fuck off and create their own board they autistically decided to create generals here.

lego?

Yeah. Now I spend most of my time in ICUs with other dying family members. At least I don't have to hold a job at the same time so that's cool i guess.

Haha, no plans on getting an xbone. Are there even any games for it that are decent? The only ones I remembered that sounded any good all ended up canceled.

Anyone has some context regarding that pic? Did they change something about overwatch that pissed people off?

OH BOY user!

They legit thought Holla Forums would boycott games they would never in a million years pirate let alone buy.

Did I miss out on a new weirdo?

Damn, I need to update that image. I need to add showershitter too.

How could that happen.

Huh the Persona general is getting shilled

Progressives HATE police.

That's not a fetish, that's just laziness.

They hate the cops remember

(Heiled)
Thanks for posting that.

Meh, that's not that bad.

It's better if Holla Forums is not mentioned.

Webm/resume of that ?

It is still a good thing Holla Forums has been sort of out of the line of fire of the mainstream media. Give 4chan all the fame and credit, all the attention and coverage, and leave infinitechan be.

Oh I'm happy we aren't getting new fags up the ass I'm just laughing at how Halfchan isn't even a shadow of its former self.

Yes. We don't need more people to shit up this place. Just let halfchan drawing fire from us.

They are still rolling with that shit?

To be fair, this time it really was halfchan

Always.
Reminds me of that dude who called us pedos too, he was called "Pedo Dan" here, but I can't remember why he got that nickname. Was it because he went to an actual CP site to try and discredit us, or was it something completely different?

Discussions? On my internet!? Why I never.

Pedo dan is dan olsen aka foldable human a channel awesome goon

He got that luraliei or what ever tranny to post actual cp on a dead board so he could screenshot it and save it as proof of cp on 8ch

Also in the con leaks him and klewless coupdnt stop talking abo7t how they are not pedos nd kept reminding everyone
On
Christmas

PedoDan Olsen downloaded incriminating pictures which were totally not from cuteboys, blurred them and put them on twitter as proof of 8ch's kiddydiddling ways. When asked why he didn't go to the FBI, if the pictures weren't in fact gay sex and actually kiddyporn, he wouldn't answer and just shout that 8ch apologists were invading his mentions because he caught them.

is this child pornography?

He downloaded images he claimed were CP, and then blurred them out. I can't remember if it was anime, or hebe shit, but it was definitely not CP because people reported him to the Canadian authorities, and he did NOT get arrested. Journalists do not have free reign to do shit like that in Canada so if it was he would have been busted.

There is also the strong association with the dog fucker.

This is child pornography. Shut the fuck up.

He also didnt report it globally and hotwheels called him out on it lel

Does anyone of you have the complete version?

Is this child pornograpy

that's not loss
it's even worse

Step up your CP game niggers.

This is child pornography.

They state that you can discuss it freely because if they were to state that the site hosts it, they could get sued for defamation.

That's some really saggy tits you posted holy shit

no first for benis, therefore sage

C'mon guys.

For some reason I like them saggy in 2D.

I also like them not saggy too.

The only reason goobers left 4chan is for the CP :^)

I don't really like them when they're too saggy. I prefer the firm and round ones, but still big enough to be nice stress balls.

Goddammit. That's the worst butthurt I have ever seen. But why ?

We keep wining that's why

This. If we were not a threat, they wouldn't shill this place that much.

Shills are a constant stream of cognitive dissonance.

2015 to fall 2016 we got the shill blitz from CTR, Goons, revolt and leftypol.

They've been getting dumber at in 2014 and 2015 they put effort now its just sad.

I see you're hav'n fun.
I'm a master of fun myself

I have seem this guy a lot.

Who is he?

Producer from Idolmaster.

The Producer for the Cinderella Girls in particular.

Utter filth.

Thanks and more thanks

My beloved, the only man I wouldn't mind having a homosexual intercourse with.

I want to FUCK Yui!

Speaking of [email protected]/* */, a guy in Japan roughly spend over 4.000$ dollars getting a single card, he got it after 1693 tries.

We can't beat Japan at autism it seems.

You suck.

Reminds me of the guy who spent $1000 in Fire Emblem Heroes to get Hector at launch.
Turns out the Golden Week banner has Hector as a featured Unit.

Spending 1.000 $ on gacha mobile game.
wew

I've seen worse cases. Vid related is pretty much the worst of it.

You can clearly see in your image that Stacey's like "Deep inside I'm lying like a politician but I must appear believable when I say Japan has a pedo problem so I must do a fake 'Nam stare".

Excuse me gentlemen, but could I point out that we're discussing a tired topic?

Last night, we found two things that could be useful about the ESA, but it appears that no one has followed up on them (For reasons that escape me). First, is the fact that Sega appears to have been acting as the cattle prod to any funny business that the IDSA and ESRB were planning, until their fall from grace in the early 2000s:

Second, someone mentioned how there was a magazine article that complained that games should not be allowed to have mature themes unless the game is as unrealistic in it's aesthetic as it is in it's maturity, and the closest we found is the discussion in congress:

Now, I know the BBC article get's you guys rattled up (As it does the same for me). However, we'e just spinning our gears since we already get as much mileage as we mostly could a week within the airing. And, instead, wouldn't it be better to focus that attention on new information rather than drudge through already archived old?

Damnit, forgot the embeds.

As a huge FE fan people who play Heroes disgust me.

The only really shitty things are small maps and characters having IVs, really.
But when playing Record Keeper in comparison Heroes' gacha can be brutal. Many games' gachas can be.

That is the only reasonable course of action these days.

The only scary up part about that is the bottom front row of the teeth being fucked.

It disgusts me because it's entry level trash and it's the only one anyone talks about now and it's given rise to this "hurr if you don't love awakening fates and heroes (the only ones I've played durr) then you're a dirty FIRE EMBLEM ELITIST" attitude

I can easily see that, especially with how Echoes will play out soon.
For me the peak of disgust is Fates.

you want something fucked up and scary? Then check out this sp00ky space face

I have seen enough in 5 minutes.
That's the reason if someone play gacha games. Then they should never SPEND money to feed dev kikes.
Also fuck you game ratings for not giving them AO rating.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/nintendo-switch-purchaser-distribution-skews-90-male/29700/

Not sure if this was posted yet, but nintendo didn't dick around and reveal that 90% of gamers that bought the switch are male. Of course neofags and leddit are on the defensive and they are screeching that it will balance out when pokemon and animal crossing comes out

I'm not sure if I want it to fail so hard the series dies or do well enough to get more old style games.

I've seen "modern" fans excited for it despite the lack of newer mechanics so that's something.

NINTENDO SWITCH?
MORE LIKE NINTENDO SEXIST.

How can a happy space face be considered scary?
He is clearly happy to have found some friends.

Now isn't that sexist.

I even liked Awakening but Fates is boring me to fucking tears. I can't stand it. Like delicious older sister isn't doing enough for me.

I don't even know if I want to try Echoes at this point.

It's a remake of Gaiden so they can't fuck with the story.

Story aside, I've heard the maps of the original are pretty bad.

Those soulless, npc eyes.

The normalfag, when confronted with Animu and autism

But I thought girls loved playing Zeldo?

Yep, sheeeit, it's gone so far beyond feature creep and trainwreck and death rattle at this point.

You'd believe those gamer grills would run into the Switch to play with the elf fuckboy again and earn some "gamer cred", but nope.

I still says it looks like a smiling Ork.

Ye my thoughts exactly, not to mention crossdressing link, you'd think fujoshits atleast would be all over the game.

I wouldn't mind modern fans if they were more willing to get into the old games but most that I know just want to play Heroes. It reminds me of when FE8 was an ambassador game on 3DS and all the people who had never touched the series before started going on about how 8 was the best game in the series. 8 wasn't bad but it's not great. I bought it day 1 because a girl killed herself on school grounds so I used the half day to bike to the store and pick up a copy.

Forgot to add that my friend is willing to pick up the old ones. She started with Awakening and I have lent her my copies of all the older ones and she's beaten most of them. I don't mind helping someone out by telling them like "Yeah 7 is a good starting point for the old ones because it's easy with a big tutorial and from there you can go to 8 and 6 which are similar and if you like those then 9 and 10 are a little more in-depth" etc etc but most of these people would rather stick with the shallowest games in the series and call everyone else a stupid loser elitist nerd.

I bet all of those "Gamur gurls" from 2009 became feminists who don't like video games.
Also, even if they were, I didn't hear much about them being all over the trap Link. I kinda bet it was mostly men who wanted to fuck him, with a side of Gerudo abs.

Nah, his supporters didn't have the passion or the energy
Let's be real here; all paths would have ended up with Trump winning. The only reason it was even considered close was because Hilary owned literally every complex involved in the election. Trump had the firepower to take down 17 capable Republicans and the most connected and corrupt politician in America. Let's not delude ourselves that a jewish socialist with average charisma would have won. Which demographic would he have won that Trump wouldn't have? All he had were deluded college students and the weed lmao crowd

What?

Do you not remember that? Early 3DS adopters got a bunch of digital games for free. When it first happened, halfchan was full of people who had obviously never touched an FE game touting 8 as the best entry.

Just watching bernie speak told me enough about him, he also got destroyed by ted in a debate a while ago.

I actually did not hear/know about that.
Ya learn something new every day I guess. Sacred Stones was average. FE7 a best.

Meant for

I like 7 but it's retardedly easy on a replay. Good entry point, though.

Wait, September? Why is it always in September?

The girl in the hat and problem glasses sure is a dumb cunt.
In the image Karen is pointing out one of the reasons I can't trust women, they have the legal system on their side.

Anyone have a clip of Bill Nye associating videogames with causing people to be violent?

Consider that Tri Force Heroes had the tried and tested girl-approved Toon Link design getting dolled up in costumes and girly dresses and that barely got a blip from women but has plenty of male artists making pretty Zelda dress and Cheerleader Links.

No it won't. The rating covers what's in the game, the advertisement policy only covers the ads.

I'm sorry, all I have is the clip of Bill Nye promoting mass degeneracy.

Watched it as well, it was pretty hilarious. Sanders is really fucking awful outside of prepared speeches, I think the reason for it is that he only ever meets people that either agree with him or have views very similar to his. I guess it's hard to prepare lines in advance when the person debating you doesn't actually agree with your rhetoric.

A man with three homes whining about the income of others.

Not only the legal system but also people's support. Woman are always innocent by default and man always guilty.

Maybe its just me but Hector Hard Mode is a bitch on that game. The game itself offered a comfy enough difficulty curve, there's reasonable enough challenge your first time through. More importantly it had the best characters and storyline out of all the fire emblems I've played thus far, and the maps were actually designed in a "fun" way, if that makes sense. FE6 had better maps from a difficulty perspective but it gives me an autistic headache to play through them (specifically the one with the wyverns where you get Zealot and co.)

I remember when Brote was going through the logs, finding them whining, then suddenly realizing "wait, THIS IS ON CHRISTMAS EVE!"

I think it was loli swimsuit pics, but I might be wrong. But yeah, cops went to his place, he pranced around going "SEE? I CAUGHT THEM!" And then the cops turned to him, said "you're a fucking idiot," and left. But he continues to insist that he totally "exposed the pedo gators of Holla Forums," like the fucking Goon he is.

You gotta carry that weight.

I didn't watch a single speech made by sanders but the thing that made me 100% certain he is not fit to lead anything, was the time when two blackies hijacked his speech and he stood in the corner with his head down like the cuck that he is.

That situation was a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" deal. I agree with you, but how would have the average normalfag reacted if he had booted the poor, underprivileged dindus off the stage?

You mean what if security stopped two people from trying to get on stage?

I mean if he had tried to take his podium back. Security should have done their job, but because they didn't Sanders was put in a bind.

That is why you get security, they do the dirty work for you so you pretend that they were following protocol rather than it being your fault.

Im sure he had security, not quite sure what happened but you dont just get two sheboons on a presidential candidates stage without clear instructions to security beforehand. My opinion is that it was some virtue signalling that backfired

Not when it came to his face. Those heartbroken expressions are far, far too real for it to be something planned in advance, even if it was fucked up.

Quads of truth.

Checked as well, and I do agree with in that it probably was a takeover.

At least he isnt jeb

Jeb's adorable. Especially in that one video.
You know the one.

Look at this fucking shit >>12457594 and pewter dismissed a report for it. What the actual fuck

Jeb is a mess

Looks like he changed his mind 10 minutes later and decided to delete the thread anyway

What does it say in the very top?

To be fair, that's part of why the ESA redpill is being made. Most people don't know who or what they are.

Not only that, if you publish a game with an ESRB rating, you are forbidden from releasing an unrated version of that game on any platform. I don't know what kind violation this would constitute if somebody did it though. Anybody wanna wager a guess? This just another reason the ESRB is being disingenuous when it compares it self to movie ratings. Movies can get an unrated dvd rerelease, games can't, and it's the ESRB's fault.

Pretty sure Nipponese stores have Z rated games behind the counter you can ask about. The west doesn't have that, as retailers here refuse to carry AO games.

It states her full name: Yvette Felarca

I don't think that's the case considering games like Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude & Indigo Prophecy have an unrated version.

Unless you meant to say consoles can't get unrated games.

archive.is/W3XfU

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sheeple

Polite sage for off-topic.

lol

Kek, we all know what kind of faggots use apple. I can already imagine all the articles

Neither title has an unrated version available for sale (At least, legally and easily). Both of the uncensored versions of the games are listed as rating AO on their store pages (And, the Steam version of Fahrenheit appears to be the censored, M rated, version). You can find the rating listed below the line listing which companies were involved with the game's production and release, and/or at the bottom of the store page:

gog.com/game/fahrenheit_indigo_prophecy
gog.com/game/leisure_suit_larry_magna_cum_laude_uncut_and_uncensored

Also, here's the exact words from the document in case you're curious (It's at the bottom of page 1 if you want to look directly at the PDF):

As far as I know, the only way there can be an unrated version floating around is if either title received a (limited) release prior to the ESRB rating applying their rating.

smirk.jpg

And, I forgot to switch flags on my computer.

They're oddly entertaining

STOP FUCKING BLOGPOSTING YOU NAMEFAG SCUM

Western vidya confirmed for superior.

They are, it's just that fujoshi are a tiny fucking demographic.

It's more like no one likes that cancer called WRPG. I know it was sarcasm.

Ah, my bad.
That is some bullshit there. I'll mark note of that.

things_that_never_happened.txt

This bullshit is called the Scully effect, and it's a myth. The only sources are two staff members of the X-Files.

But of course.

Damn it feels good to be right. Again.

Man I think it's very clear he wasn't a shill, he's either mad, a genius or both. Easily the most dedicated troll I ever saw.

How was he caught anyway?

I know, right? Dictionary and thesaurus sites these days are actually great reads.

This is important

Advertisers Are Still Boycotting YouTube Over Offensive Videos
tech.slashdot.org/story/17/04/30/0610213/advertisers-are-still-boycotting-youtube-over-offensive-videos#comments

Giants are fighting and we don't know why, but lots of innocents are getting hurt.

* Pastebin of Hit Pieces on YouTubers pastebin.com/DqdtR7dD
* Paul Joseph Watson: "YouTube demonetizes my video about the London attack twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/845012915807797249
* Youtube shuts down account that posted video on alliance between the Western left and Islamic right twitter.com/GKJoe/status/847923254392221697
* Sye Ten Atheist Gets Channel Taken Down!! WTF?? voat.co/v/KotakuInAction/1778899
* Flashgitz: YouTube demonetized Racist Mario and removed its thumbnail. So we made a new one to better fit with their policies. twitter.com/FlashgitzAnims/status/856230077562048512

We need to find out who these advertisers are, what they are thinking, who they are taking advice from, etc., etc.

Implying a femishit didn't say it.

Nigga it is the NYT and media men angry that the kids don't watch them and would rather watch PewDiePie.
Otherwise, continue.

Makes me wonder what would be the result of them making a factual movie about the life of Madam Walker. She's a woman, she's black, she was born a slave, and a great deal of her family dying before reaching her teens. And, she became a self-made millionaire (The first time a woman did that in the U.S.).

What would their excuse be after that?

its truly best if Holla Forums stays unmentioned, 4chan broke first 2 basic rules of internet and do you wish to know how bad they are right now? tumblr bad.

Or hell, madam currie. But lets be real, movies do not move people the way people like fieg wish, they fuel play. And play and curosity are what drive children to their dreams. Movies lack the latter.

They broke the 3rd rule "keep your trail clean"

source damnit.

Muh misogyny. As always.

She's a capitalist, so she's evil or some shit.

I don't really know about american's history and their deals.

JRPG makes MC's and male characters look like sissy fags who are nearly lesbian if not gay, to the point real gay people call those character fags, so ofcourse woman love them sissies, worst part there is legit genre for fujoshi's of one guy butt fucking another but for some reason it never gets censored or even questioned while even most vanilla hentai gets tamed in seconds.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=120880

Nintendrones are babies forever.

Sargon speculates on who benefits and for what reason would advertisers pull out of YouTube.

Oh, yes, the good old victim card they like to play, that never seems to run out of steam. Although, I'm waiting to see that implode sometime soon, given how some normalfags are waking up to why it is that the redneckfags and prepperfags have been screaming their heads off along with us anons.

Oh well. No use worry about it too much. All it ends up being is just a waste of time.

No better place to start: wallbuilders.com/

I was one up to 2 years ago. I am so glad I decided to grow up a little.

Read

The zelda was better than skyrim, except skyrim had a better world and actual growth and a decently coherent story. And not to mention some variety of enemies, which is not great for a zelda or elder scroll game.

Pedo Dan downloaded some child models pics and then proceeded to blur parts of it making it look like it was actually CP, that's why he got the visit of the police. Whats funny is that in the end he was in a conundrum: he either had to admit that Holla Forums had CP and he downloaded it or that he made up the claim Holla Forums had CP and he forged it. Later on his tranny friend Laurelai actually started dumping CP with bots but by there Holla Forums was already branded a pedo haven anyway

Is this possible for nintendrones to be also goons ?

I think its probably just that stupid hair gel hair.

Did he at least got punished for that ?

Author name Etuzan Jakusui, found it, thanks user.

It's likely very common. Treehouse and all that nonsense.

user, did anyone at all got punished for shit they did in these 3 years of wild ride?

Nick Denton?

I am a nintendo fan, and breath of the wild is the first zelda game I stopped playing and went back to playing bloodborne to wash the taste of empty out of my mouth.

well they do say Dark Souls is better Zelda than Most Zelda games, its like saying Eminem is doing better than what some black guys was supposed to do.

Work your English.

no u

Considering the Alison Rapp & Treehouse bullshit, yeah.

Not really, he mitigated the damage selling his shit to Univision. To his ego yes it was devastating but he is already planning to relaunch some shit and we know he will have maximum shilling from every crony that cried about "freedom of press" when his shit got pushed in and he will eventually be in the spotlight again, probably making way less money but having more "influence" since he managed to come back from bankruptcy

work my shaft

No, at least not yet.

Sorry

Thanks for answer.

That's pretty gay.

I did notice that twilight had some things similar to bloodborne, but the only cue breath of the wild took was the lynel backstab. And even then, linell is a fucking sponge. Even darksiders 2 wihich is closer to prince of persia is more zelda like and open than breath of the wild, and not fucking empty.

no that's a pic of a cute grill so what I actually implied is that user -who is female - is to give me sexual pleasure

You mean work -on- your english, don't you perfesser?
Otherwise reply can actually apply.

nigga that's a trap you posted, your fuckboy detector is wack.

Oh, this Angel, thw woman in black clothes, her name is Karen Straughan and she is s fucking boss, detroyed feminists in a second, the chick in glasses started stammerimg like a whiny piss baby when logic was presented hardcore and raw.

Girls can have feminine dick
And you fell for his shit

that's a shoop

Got a better insult than weak leftist insults?

Get some real insults faggot.

The threads seem kind of odd lately, don't they? Like you see people posting and they look and sound almost like normal anons from here, but at the same time something is just slightly off. A verbal tic, a complaint, a certain choice of words….

look at this faggot

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Your Mom? thats as bad as one can degrade a chick (shrugs)

There's TD anons OP Around The World that got the usual suspects asshurt. The ESA redpill construction and ESRB info discussion. And there was in past breads, someone that may have been trying to impersonate a certain furry, to try to pull a D&C. Curious because there will be a project soon that requires the help of anons on twitter.

It's almost like a faction is trying to derail a bunch of project and ops. All while yelling that h8channit and GG and TD are powerless and not a threat to them, at all.

So same shit different day I guess.

we are having some really slow weekend and a lot of shilling site wide, that might be it

I'm not female, so it's pretty gay.

Implying

its not gay because of your feminine dick and your boy pussy.

Are you trying to say that GG is nothing but a bunch of women larping as misogynerds?

Darkstalkers tried to shamelessly use some of the same very basic ideas that the series had, so that isn't surprising. It also differentiated itself nicely with the focus on combat, and the fact that the combat wasn't as mindless as it was in Twilight. For as much of it as you do in Zelda games, they could at least make it fun.

*Darksiders

Fucking hell, that is a retarded mistake.

that's exactly what I'm implying

I don't think that Goons are smart enough orchestrate anything like this.
Then again, it's never the mosquito's bite that kills you.

While it's possible, I wouldn't say it's all that common. I would say that a great number of people attacking NG for that review are goons, they're more likely opportunistic parasites who are taking advantage of one group's autistic anger and using it as an excuse to attack something they hate. It's the same when they defend whatever the fuck Treehouse does. They're not defending FE Fates because they thought NoA did a good job on the game, they're defending it because GG hated it and tried to do something about it. Some of them may have even bought it out of spite. We see this time and time again with these people. It's not about standing up for something they like, it's about standing up for the enemy of their enemy. Had GG never happened they would be attacking Nintendo for stupid shit like portrayal of women and not defending them.

Zelda fans are very passionate and will attack anything that doesn't give the games a perfect 10. This is well known and shitposters will often use that to get them riled up. They attacked sites that gave Skyward Sword an 8 for crying out loud, and that game was very repetitive and had it's fair share of problems. People like to generalize Nintendrones as one solid group, but it's more like a bunch of smaller groups with varying degrees of autism. Zeldafags and Metroidfags are definitely the most vocal with the largest potential for butthurt. I imagine Kirbyfags are probably the most chill. We didn't see many people attacking sites for giving Star Fox Zero mediocre scores, because fans of that series recognized that despite being done by Nintendo, it wasn't a perfect game.

Shit like this is a symptom of review sites always grading on a scale of 7-10. If a movie gets a 7/10, people think "Oh, that must be a pretty good movie!" but if a game gets that it's "Jesus Christ, that must be hot garbage!". For the record, I think both BotW and Persona 5 are solid 8.5 games and I've put probably a 100 hours into each of them.

Also NG was one of the first to support GG at its high so a lot of neofag-tier retards flocked to it to try being the majority and getting hold of the place like they do on every forum and site

It's actually more likely than you think. Remember there's a Danish board full of moms in the Internet. At least I think it was Danish.

It was dutch

webm related to youtube business:
The youtuber "ACG" / Karak says that he hears about some leaked info: YT is on "step 2 of 5" of bringing changes (demonetization, flagging videos, etc). In another podcast episode Karak refrains from answering more about this question "because of NDAs he has signed", but was willing to add that big changes from YT are still coming, and won't be good.

John Boyega? Isn't that the guy from Coon Force Returns?

Thanks, I was mistaken.
Now I imagine a mom posing as some gamer in Holla Forums to get advice on what vidya to buy for his child.

Metroid hasn't been given a good game in fucking years. Actually, correction, there was a good game, and it was a fan remake of an old game that they DMCA'd after it came out. And one of the last games in the franchise was one that you get retards defending; even fucking Capcom had more sense when it came to one of their franchises, DMC, and what to do when you get a sequel that bad.

Yes.

That's a good thing tho, look how badly they fucked up something as simple as Hsien-ko in MvC3

Now you've gone too far

FUCK I ALWAYS MAKE THIS MISTAKE WHEN I TRY TO ENGLISH
I'M MAD

Darksiders 2 had pretty bad combat with having to balance the spells in. What zelda needs to do is approach weapons in either an action game style akin to sevil may cry or bayonetta (devote at least 2 buttons for heavy and light attacks for melee weapons like sword and hammer and ball 'n chain which I want to see return, or go full on souls where every weapon is 1 or 2 handed and shield parry is a necessity and dodging a must but the combat is a bit slower pace and has a focus on timing the enemies rythym. And they need to make more of the equipment usable as either weapons or in some way during combat, like say, the clawshot as a long dodge tool when the area supports it, same for the grapple hook. Twilights problem is while they tried to intoduce more techniques like shieldbash and a backslash, it was easier to brute force the enemies in the game or use tools like the bow or bombs. Bloodborne and souls had the best idea on how to deal with brute forcing: make it doable, but make it take long, and make it so it usually has the most room for failure.

I'm expecting lewd crops from MilkSister and shit to start popping up now thanks to you.

Hey, we've all been there. English is fucking stupid thanks to the Normans and the Latinizers.
Old English is easier to learn than modern English

I MEANT "HER", I JUST FUCKED IT UP

What Zelda needs to do is
make another Musou

I think I do have that filed away somewhere (Or, something similar).

Seriously, though, I'd love to see parents asking people, who are knowledgeable about a medium, about what games/movies/etc. are and are not appropriate for their kids, rather than shuffle everything through some corporate board that can easily be manipulated for market control.

I'm not complaining, I actually want them to pop up.

I guess. Now that I think about it the journos would probably throw a shitfit over Demitri's midnight bliss move too.

Jesus fucking christ, that second image.
To thunk that people are actually being taught this shit.
Where the hell do I find the resources mentioned there, I want to see the tactics that they're using.

I still haven't seen any sources on the 2nd pic.

Work your English.

Fuck♂you.

It's only a problem if you make it a problem.

Fuck, just make Cia a recurring character.

Yep. And I am a zeldafag and I did not enjoy zelda: watered down skyrim that kepts todd's promise of climbing mountains. I would have said 7.5 at most for the lack of dungeons and forcing all the items and tools at the beginning. A story made completely optional is not a strong story. Persona 5 however Id give a 9, the story is solid, the gameplay is a jump towards the core smt, and the characters are pretty likable. But it still hasthe problems of quite a few days I have no control of my evenings because the fucking cat wants me to sleep. I have a feeling they are building the mystery behind the cat for a lackluster payoff.

Demitri's midnight bliss would straight up cut so they wouldn't have to make extra models
Also the gore toned down so it can be "e-sports TV friendly", Felicia would be clothed, Tower mode wouldn't return, Lilith would get a complete redesign while Jon Talbain, Rikuo, and Sasquatch would get cut to sell as DLC despite their data being on the disc

Well…

You're welcome.

I've definitely noticed when you look at the comment section there's an attempt to do a population displacement thing, where they try to make it look like they hold the popular opinion. They've been doing a rather shitty job at it though.

I get why people would want another Metroid game, but I don't get why people would want one from modern Nintendo. There's a very good chance that it's not going to be what they want and they'll just get angry over it. Castlevania is one of my favorite series, but would I want one from modern Konami? Fuck no! So instead I choose to just remember the good times before pachinko and just replay all the old games I love. Metroid has like what? 8 games that range from good to downright amazing. Maybe it's time to let it rest for now and preserve what integrity it has left, before it goes down the Paper Mario route. That said, it's a total dick move to DMCA AM2R, but that's a sad reality of the turn the internet took and how companies now treat fan creations.

I don't fap to this shit but okay, here's an ara.

They sould have offered them money for the project first. Becuase unlike pokemods, it essentially zero mission 2, and nintendo could have made some dosh and got a new small studio to work on reworks. And I would love a retro made metroid. I liked all 3 but 2 is my favorite

They're not the only ones. When I say factions I mean as a general term.
Still my favorite special attack.

when they can't actually get the place under their control they just turn it into a complete cancerous shithole with constant whining and concern trolling which ends up driving everyone else away from it

I know, right?
Too bad Treehouse would probably make her have a total hag voice, like they did big sis Camilla.

If BotW is anything to go by, I mean.

Yes, it could very easilly be some basic HTML editing.
That sort of stuff is nothing new.

Hiss. at least the older gerudo lady had a decent voice if I recalled, but most of the voice acting in botw sucked ass. They would be better off moving to hylian babble again. If they had dubbed midna she would never have gotten popular in the west.

THE RISE OF THE ALT-LEFT by Tim Pool (that journo that went to Sweden to show how bad things are and that got a ton of shit for it)

I'm memeing.

he tries to downplay things too saying for example that the people who say the "ok" sign means "white power" are from fringe outlets when in reality you can see these people all around the MSM

very well memed

(Checked)
Smug Wendy threesome with Vivian and Erin when?

nice trips, wentonel?

Why does your drawings always have high potential for reaction pic, what is your secret?!

I tried to mash together wendy and eltonel. Came out like an abortion I guess.

I thought I had a sickness for the thickness, but I guess the real problem was that thin girls weren't smug enough.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Wasted trips in this shit

If I break or burn a drawing of a little girl, is it a murder?

It's the power of animu grills i'd wager.

what the fuck

I'm very out of the loop regarding this thing. Is the logo girl character something new or is there another reason why she's being memed right now?

To insane people who think fictional children deserve more rights than real children who get raped by muslims, yes.

She's being memed because Wendy's twitter is bantering and the news media is trying to blow it out of proportion. There's shitloads of new art because people don't like being told what to do or what to like.

Wendeys has shitposter pr who triggered leftshits.

The Wendy's account recently became based, and things just snowballed from there.

Twitter account of wendys memed on some people and they got very butthurt so now the usual suspects are trying to shit on wendys but more and more porn of her keeps popping up and they get more and more buttblasted

Don't do that, tumblr overused that shit and now it's associated with normalfags trying to be cute.

One Vivian and Erin Wendy's special please.

Chocolate Rain followed you, why though? is he using a bot or did you shitpost too hard.

It's obvious that goons are running ops against niche, just last September niche got in "trouble" with ads because of the nudist colony forum.nichegamer.com/threads/closing-of-nudist-colony-problem-with-advertisers.772/ and then bewteen September and December niche still lost ads which resulted in smug's ban. With the time frame of the events so close, its clear that neofags/goons where most likely pulling a dis nod using the nudist colony and smug ass ammo. Also in the same article update nichegamer.com/2016/12/19/update-niche-gamers-terms-service/ there was a notable goon presence never before seen on the site even the community called them out.

Since you got trips; you should draw White Korra, Vivian and Wendy having a threesome

I have no idea, people aren't even retweeting my crap anymore. I got no clue what I did to get his attention

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Title: Never Gave Up Edition

Really? I don't use tumblr much other than the occasional food recipe, or some porn.

Now shitpost at him, preferably with memes.

(checked)

Cool beans. Man, I don't know how much funnier the voice makes that webm, but that was pretty good.

It's common on Twitter to follow random people

Forgot to mention, I thought it was used before tumblr as well, in those celeb rags for celebretard couples names. IIRC those bong style celeb gossip rags.

Anyhow. On to slightly more on topic stuff.
I've been thinking about the ESA redpill construction. On the ESRB point, it might need to be put together as it's own side thing. Reason I say that is the ESA's main defense and deflecting move is that the ESA created the ESRB, but it is an arms length org from the ESA. Even though in practice that is questionable, and if we bring in the topic of IARC that becomes even more questionable, as to just how arms length the 3 really are.

But I wonder if presentation wise. If the ESA redpill was a vidya title. Would it be better if the the ESA content is the main levels and story. With the ESRB \ or even IARC point as an included bonus story, a Day1 Free DLC, an Expansion pack level. It can be accessed right away of course, but it would make more sense if the reader completes or knows the main story first.

It will still be in the main game, just presented in a slightly different way. Thoughts?

wat a "WHINY PISSBABY" M i RITE GUYS? : D

The third one is kind of complicated. Divide and conquer was both real, and inserted by goons. Look at the IRC clique. Some were undeniably goons (John Kelly), and some legitimately believed the revolt shit, and some you just couldn't tell.

this "pol news" account is always falling for fake stuff

archive.is/xV7d5

Yea but the chances of being followed are higher when you post something that's actually passed around a lot which isn't really my case. Unless he follows a lot of GG people which maybe would add me to his follows suggestions I don't see how he managed to find me and then proceed to follow.

I hope you guys accuse everyone posting sassy black girl gifs of cultural appropriation.

Mario confirmed alt-right

That and all the Anime Female Characters who do this during the doujins.

There are only two heroes.

Mario and Luigi.

Sounds like a spiritual successor to Deus Ex. Especially with getting into the ESRB's stuff.

Source of this hilarity?

And Luigi is black

According to some insiders who burned out and left the group last year, Thidran himself was actually a crypto-Liberal with SJW tendencies and at least two of them suspected he was a current or former goon.

RACIAL SYNESTHESIA

WE WUZ CARTOON CHARACTERS N SHIIIET

Guys, where can I commission lewds? Sorry for asking ITT, but I must know.

Good morning, fuckers!

I'm trying to commission one from JadenKaiba, but they're way too busy it seems, I think I put myself in line six months ago.

Look up Eltonel. His art's great, he's a bro, and he gets far too little sheckles for the enjoyment he gives us.

I'd commission the fuck out of him for Asukas if I had disposable income. I'm having to eat Wendy's 4 for 4s right now because this computer broke me.

I'm still waiting for that fucker to finish Controlling Mother. There hasn't been a new page since July.

Fuck you!
Having a Wendy's in your area that you can immediately go to!
You don't know what it's like having a craving for their chicken and softserve with nowhere in the vicinity to satisfy!

Someone else suggested him earlier. Might go for him.

Question, what are the dos and don't's for commissions. How much do you think I'll be expected to cough up for this, or is all this up for talks. Also, some lewds I want might technically be gay as fuck if traps are gay, so do you think he will refuse?

Since you helped, Acid, I'll pay for an Asuka if the price isn't too bad

For some reason an image of bob with that mario costume, but morphing into El Duce just popped into my mind.

It's really kinda labyrinthine, the shit that the ESRB dig that led to the ESA dig and sift. And the IARC. That's kind of why I wanted to zoom out a second, and re-assess just what is the most effective way to present it all, in a still digestible way.

Where I live all fast food chains are expensive as fuck, its ten times cheaper to make cook for yourself

In one of my old hometowns we used to joke that we had to drive to another state to get a decent cheeseburger. In town we had a Sonic ran by stoners with awful food, and a Taco Bell. That was it. The next nearest town was across the state line 15 miles away, where they had a Burger King.

I really wanna see alt right Mario pushed, just to see Blob take it personal and throw a shit fit.

Thats most places mate.

Be fairly specific about what you want so that you don't get back a picture you're not happy with. That's a big one.
hentai-foundry.com/user/Eltonel/profile
He has his rates listed there.
His page says anything but guro, scat, underage, or furry (sorry marche) is fine

Thank you

archive.fo/zzSPD

now that would be interesting, where are our drawnfags?

waypoint shilling weird twitter

archive.fo/40cX4

Alt-right Mario already exists

Speaking of which, remember a couple days ago when Discord changed their rules? Well I decided to let some people in the chat know about it. This was the result, and no one's talked about it since.
I'd have to say that the frustrating part about it is that these same guys draw porn.

Now remember, kids, Jar Jar Binks is a black character too: archive.fo/qgEEi

Promotions?

Samurai Jack is currently voiced by a black guy. Can't even tell.

Maybe he can rant about it on a balcony.

Anytime I read a paragpraph like that, all I can picture is a trainwreck, scenes of carnage, devs rocking themselves back and forth muttering and babbling "omgomgomgomg we're so fucked we're so fucking fucked this feature creep will ream us all a third asshole."
And yet Chris Roberts keeps saying they need more speed to ram into the iceberg.

Actually while I'm here are there any games worth loading onto my phone tonight? New job starting tomorrow and having something to play on break might help me keep my sanity. So far my strategy for not going insane with boredom is "think of all the useless shit you can buy when you get paid".

Well there goes my ideas.
It's hard enough playing those gacha games while swearing to yourself you'll never spend a penny on them.

So you want something else besides being a slideshow, presentation, or whatever the OC we made?

JESUS

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

No, if anything now is the time to be editing, not adding more unless absolutely necessary.

Right now I am wondering if the ESA redpill needs to separate the ESRB\IARC, presentation wise. Keep what you have on the ESRB\IARC oc, so no need to be adding anything.

All I'm thinking is the general content and presentation. Not adding anymore into it, unless it's the last and only choice. Editing and refining is the name of the game now imo.

Musynx, KoF-A 2012 (And I think a couple other SNK titles as well), just about anything by Kemco and Rayark, and Sega is also good if you can get the game for free.

pixel dungeon and the shattered version

The mobile port of Neo Turf Masters plays perfectly despite having to use touch controls

Ahh. Well, I'd say since most of the focus is on the ESA, it would be better to seperate. On the other hand considering how they established the ESRB, it could be used as a hook of some kind.

Phil Lamarr's great. He's in a lot of stuff, too.
He's genuinely very good at what he does. Great range.

I've already spent most of my first paycheck, basically. Only game on my phone right now is sudokus, though. Maybe I'll invest some of that cash in ad-free versions of a couple autistic little puzzle games I used to like. Can't find cracked versions of them anywhere but I loved them.

This one has 30 million on Youtube and I would bet almost all of them are little kids who can't find porn on their own yet. When I have a kid I am making him a sadpanda account and he will get it when he hits puberty

I just need somethign to keep me sane. I don't want to bring my 3DS or anything.

I'll try to clarify my ramblings in .

Since the ESA redpill is about the ESA. #5 oc is about the IARC\ESRB. So set #5 as it's own, but related companion OC.

The vast majority of those are from before the thumbnail was edited to accommodate muslims.

Wingo, mang.

I was thinking we'd go in the reverse akin to, "Now, this is just the ESRB. This doesn't even concern their parent company, the ESA"

The music in your webm reminds me of webm related.

Sounds like doing separate ways is better. Which means the points go down to 7 (Which isn't bad, it's now holy)

The main point I'm trying to say is separate it not as in discard it, but presentation wise.

So
it could be used as a hook of some kind.
and
Can still work within the context.

Again, what I am proposing is in the context of the general presentation. Both of them will be available, but think of it as 2 capsules of redpill instead of one big pill, for easier digestion.

7 might also be easier to digest in one sitting.

It's also the number of Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs (Along with max memorable characters) & the 7 deadly sins!

How the fuck could I forget…
Seven Samurai!

Possible good omens, yes.

Don't forget

Or the Magnificent Seven (Japanese copy but the original was better than the CURRENT YEAR remake)

The TV series (had Ron Perlman?) didn't seem that bad.

ugh, such transphobia

7 Million!
Never leave the cave without it.

Speaking of 7.
2007, the year the timeline split
2017, the year of the firecock

Not that, this one.

Someone needs to edit that with the Sonichu strip with Chris-chan "Go Wonder Womyn! go with in peace in the extreme!", "Thank you mother, I will!"

Dunno if joking or serious.

it seems a case of vg247 making some fake news and people going with it

ugh I can't even right now you bigot

KEMONOMIMI FOREVER

It's the poor man's /monster/ girl.

Bread?

/monster/ thinks elves are monster girls so i really don't give a fuck what they think.

So I'm watching streams of Gundam Wing on 9anime to pass the Sunday. This show actually aged a lot better than I thought it did.

How are anons passing the time today?

685 on my post meter, after manual refresh. Though this mem leak is making things trickier than usual.

Putting way too much effort into a shitty mobile gacha (with no intent to buy the game's currency).

Doing a little porn sorting while I wait for an episode of Forged in Fire to buffer. I wish I had room on this desk (and money) for a second monitor.

Just beat the Witcher 2 today and moving on to the Witcher 3. Did an order path for Witcher 1 and it was somewhat worth it; don't remember disliking Witcher 2 that much.
Nilfgaard did nothing wrong.
Also playan Rainbow Six: Siege, that's always fun. Especially listening to this lofi shit.

ESA redpill oc constructing with other anons, other related things, maybe after this redpill project is done a version 2 of the bread OP template. Maybe try to get a shift of mentality from a reactive
into more of a
So put resources to help user, in short term tactics and goals, and long term strategic game and goals.

Watching a wrestling PPV. /wooo/'s gone to shit recently though, which is unfortunate

Elves, succubi, "demons" that just look like succubi, anything we've had in abundance since before the monstergirl fad, they're all shit.

I was always a G gundam guy personally.

I'm playing FF14 and watching over my uncle in this hospitable room.

What's with the hormonally challenged wanting to punch people?

Making shitty OC. Will post next bread.

You have to admit it, SJWs know how to trigger their opposition

Goddamn fetish fuel and hotblooded campiness.

Trying to find a way to solve the Crisis at sadpanda, the Koreans are literally scaring all the high quality scans uploaders by posting shitty ones and downvoting the High quality ones.

sounds like you need some concentrated autism on your side to counteract it

WHERE'S THE BAKER

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Honestly, I love campy shit as long as you go ALL IN on it.

Skyrim was shit. If not for the modding community to fix their broken, and bland ass games nothing pass Morrowind would be worth getting.

I missed out on lego and ohio. Someone please…

Some body who speaks EU help me out here. does 120,00 euros equel 120.00 Euros?

Learn nigga, learn.