Stop hating Dark Souls 3

Stop hating Dark Souls 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

10dailythings.com/news/bandai-namco-reveals-dark-souls-like-code-vein-with-mind-blowing-screenshots?uid=134495
please
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't hate it, I just want poise.

Fuck you nigger, hyper armor is poise where it matters.

Stop telling me what to hate or not hate and gas yourself.

No, no will ever do that for you either.

Stop hating Dark Souls 3.

/thread

It's kinda ridiculous that DaS2 is now touted as best game in the whole series while DaS3 is hated.

Contrarianism is one hell of a drug.

Must be, how many threads is this today?

Wut?

stop being gay

Gay IS hating DaS3.

There's always going to be faggots

Nobody says DaS 2 is the best in the series.

OnlyAfro does, he likes to shill it on Holla Forums whenever he sees a Fromsoft thread.

prove it

I recognize your posting style, this is at least the third thread today I've run into you talking about Dark Souls III. Let it go.

It's an internet meme now, there's that leftist youtuber who makes a vid to defend DaS2 recently.

Why live

This is the first thread legit about DaS3 I make though.

The man who crossdresses and acts like a sissy on stream for hundreds of people.

Case in point.

no

Don't know why the term "the Souls Cycle" hasn't caught on yet considering these games have really built themselves on cycles.

das2 is the best in the series.

P'much. Course from have to be niggers about this.

OnlyAfro is partially right. DaS2 is good, better than 3, but 1 is still best. DaS3 could have been better, if they didnt try to force in bloodborne combat, actually made a meaningful NG+, and stop with all the references to DaS1, but so it goes.

Just stop.

DaS3 plays the best in the series, DaS1 has best map design and DaS2 has best PvP.

But no one play DaS1 and DaS2 anymore, only DaS3 reigns supreme now.

Stop revising history.

Hahahahaha, yeah okay. DaS3 is optimized like shit, without poise completely breaks a large amount of the weapons available in game and pigeonholes you into certain specs and they've left all magic besides pyromancy useless, and pyromancy is extremely expensive as is. The only thing DaS3 has going for it is it's pretty.

Never played it but I'll hate it just to spite you because fuck you.

Is this why the pvp scene in DaS3 is extremely varied?

Wrong.

Do enemies have poise in DaS3?
I fucking hate it in DaS1 when I hit something human-sized really really hard and he doesn't fucking move.

They also have hyper armor but they are easily staggered compared to DaS1.

But you too are easily staggered.

Why live

Why isn't this a game and why can't I play it?

Bump.

Dark Souls 1 is the only good From Software game ever made.

Now that's plain wrong.

DaS1 is just too fucking slow in order to be the "only good" From Soft game ever.

The best From games have fast, frantic combat, Metal Wolf Chaos, AC3, AC Last raven, AC4: FA, DeS, BB, DaS3…

I don't hate Dark Souls 3, I just think it's the weakest game in the Souls series.

no

How is that possible when DaS1 and DaS2 exist?

that game is more absurd then MGR:R.

DaS1 > DaS 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DaS2

This thread's only purpose is to let us know to filter OP forever.

Post sammy memes

Was real interested in finding out what game this is only to find out it's art.

But why?

Souls-like games, real ones anyway, are niche so there's no flood of them. Outside Soulsborne series, we got Nioh and Lords of the Fallen and that's it. It's a neat concept, but the market just isn't there to get new settings all that quickly. Don't hold your breath for Tokyo Souls any time soon.

Code Vein might turn out to be really, really good.

Literally nothing about what news there is on that paints it as being anything close to being a Souls-like game.

Except the devs want it to be a Soul-like experience.
10dailythings.com/news/bandai-namco-reveals-dark-souls-like-code-vein-with-mind-blowing-screenshots?uid=134495

Are you fucking joking user?

Nowhere in that article does it quote/refer to anything that any dev said. The writer is just using buzzwords for clicks from idiots. Idiots like you. I'm mean seriously, this is how they link it to being souls-like in that article (note it's not based off anything that anyone said, let alone a dev, but is entirely that articles writers own presumption):

The fucking title is what makes it a souls-like to him. The only thing Bandai Namco said is that it's an arpg and it'll be challenging (which means literally nothing). You fell for literal fucking baseless buzzwords. I am in legitimate awe of how fucking retarded you are, user. Made the God/s have mercy on your retard soul.

please use archive.is/2017/04/18/code-vein-made-unreal-engine-4-developed-separate-line-god-eater/

Please, please pay more attention.

Your retardation is just compounding upon itself user. Be any more retarded and you'll gain enough tardmass to collapse into Potato Hole.

Please, please pay attention.

I guess you're just playing for (You)'s. Enjoy another; it was a laugh.

It's the 3rd time, but:

Please, please pay attention.

And it's a second time, but here's a (You). It will be your last, you dingus dumpling.

Again, please pay attention kudasai.

You talking about that Mitch Guy or somebody else?

The main reason is because Yhorm's Machete would be completely broken with Poise or at least that's the reasoning I've heard

Dark Souls doesn't really have dungeons in the traditional sense. In other games, dungeons usually have puzzles, which there are next to none in the series. You also don't "prepare" to go into a dungeon, since the progression is relatively linear.

/thread

Only faggots and Redditards care about organzied PvP. Muh honor arena PvP is part of the cancer that killed the series.

See hyper armor.

Demon's Souls didn't have poise and I don't see you fuckers whining about it.

PVP shows how viable builds are, you can beat the game under ANY build (magic fisticuff) if you try hard enough.

That cuckbomber guy.

Oh that guy, Yeah I didn't watch that one, a few others responded to him and it was usually "I see where you're coming from but DS2 is still bad."

That Mitch L fellow did a video right after and said "Well if you play it opposite of any other souls game and don't see it as a souls game; It's a pretty good souls game."

PvP since Demon's Souls was meant to be unfair to emphasize how dangerous the world is and to entice Co Opping. Why anyone tries to cling to honest and fair duels is beyond me

I don't know how to argue to that, to say Dark Souls dungeons aren't really dungeons is just too out there.

Aesthetically they might be dungeons (Irithyll dungeon literally has it in the name) but each area is essentially just a stage. Compare it to something like LoZ where you enter a dungeon via an entrance in the overworld.
And like I've said earlier, the Souls games have next to no puzzle solving, which isn't a bad thing. The game relies on interesting combat encounters instead.

You realize dungeons not having puzzle is a normal thing, right?

See Wizardry, dungeons are basically areas where you fight and find treasures, in comparison with safe area like village.

Dungeons don't always have puzzles, you're right. But how do you distinguish a dungeon in any other game from those in Dark Souls? By your definition, every area in Dark Souls is a dungeon because you kill and loot shit.

Basically, Dark Souls is a huge dungeon with a hub.

So kinda like dungeon crawlers where the world is literally a village + dungeons.

Stop shilling dark souls 3.

FFS mods, there are three threads in page 0. Why do das3 shills get a free ride.

It's to counter the DaS2 shills.

And Fire Fades edition coming out, fellow undead!

Goddamn plebs.

Hey now, Shadow Tower Abyss and Demon Souls were great.

Anyone got a link to the "unofficial patch" mod?
The creator made it hidden in nexusmods because a new one is coming soon but it's been weeks since it's like that.

Dude, I don't list EVERY good From games, they make a shitload of good games.

no

I was mostly replying to the other user, Mr. (28)

Didn't they fix that with the rerelease?

Sort of. They still didn't fix the lighting and the dragon skull just kinda shoots out now instead of the lumbering animation the tech demo has

gotcha, not like I'll ever play it anyways,

Is this DaS2 or DaS3?

DaS2, What was previewed and then the final product

2*

No one is defending DaS2 here dude.

RIP OP
he lived a sad life
he shilled unsuccessfully
he died embarrassingly

I'm here m8.

What?

Dark Souls 3 is a crazy amalgam of past games, but mostly from Demon Souls is quite cheap how they recycled so many ideas from it, just because they knew their public was made from impressionable underages.

No one sane could say that.

Dark Souls 3 was the worst thing that happened since Dark Souls 2

2 is still worse. 3 is tolerable but not worth buying when 1 exists so I decided not to buy it. I didn't even finish 3, I got past the Ithryll dungeon and decided to drop it, I assume I missed some stuff up ahead but I was so bored I just didn't care. I might come back but jesus fuck the enemies are boring compared to DS1

The Souls also recycles a lot of things from past From games already, Dark Souls 3 brings back and improves the bosses.

What the fuck? 1 is a clunkier version of 3.

And 3's a dumbed down, streamline version of 1. Your point?

But it's true, user. King's Field series is the best

My point is that it is superior to DaS1, and the only way people prefer 1 to 3 is the lol connected hallway, which matter jack in real play.

Yea sure. Has nothing to do with the superior gameplay, enemies, level design and overall design. We're going to agree to disagree here because this conversation will never end otherwise but just know that you're wrong.

That, how the fuck does DaS1 has superior "gameplay" than DaS3?

The enemies aren't superior either, DaS3 has better grunts and bosses.

Level design, they are all hallways so nothing much.
nice argument.

fucking lol. Wow I knew you were shitposting. No wonder mods bumplocked your thread

Wait, this thread is bumlocked?

And please explain how DaS1 has better grunts, because other than the skellies and the knights, I really don't see the good grunts.

Get better taste then come back.

But these are the best grunts in DaS1, they actually pose a challenge, unless you count shit like those damn larva, which are slow and have limited movesets, or the dogs that you can easily kill with one hit.

Ds2 did this and look where that got it. And many enemies in 1did pose a good challenge, they just aren't copy pasted throughout the entire game like 3 does it. And when you learn their weaknesses and move sets they become trivial but fun because you learned something and progressed. 3 answers this by stacking HP and poise on most enemies to make them a boring tedium to kill while pushing a gimick for maybe 1 enemy per area if you're lucky. Honestly give up for now. This threads dead anyway and you could have just posted in the Dark Souls thread we already have up anyway.