Try playing some Mike Tyson's Punchout!!

Holy shit, Holla Forums. You ever just have one of those days where you just can't play vidya worth shit? What should I play until I recover from this brain damage? I was thinking a JRPG since it isn't possible for me to fuck up in turn based combat.

Other urls found in this thread:

moriyashrine.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Punch Out!! is a puzzle game

I guess. I've got strategies I found on my own and I make it to Mike on the regular. I'm just fucking up all my timing and shit today.

We all got those days, user. Usually, my go to games are platformers. If I start sucking at those, it's over for me.

Well I guess I'm fucked since I beefed it on SMB.

Yeah we do indeed all have those days. I'm not the best at fightin', but some days I can't do a combo or pull of moves to save my life.
drink some tea and watch a movie, OP. you need a chill day.

Nice blog faggot, git gud and/or kill yourself

You should try Touhou where that is the premise of the game. It's the coolest thing when it starts to get easier.
moriyashrine.org/

You may need to delete the score files that are left in some of them. They have everything unlocked already and it's no fun.

Whenever I have this happen, I just try again until I get mad. That always gets the synapses crackling again.

Not today, though. I read the OP, fired up Tetris Attack, beat Bowser on extra hard in 0:43 like I never used to struggle against regular hard bowser.

>user was voted off. Reason: Cheating

I had a hard time with a fight in Nier: Automata today, so I ate ice cream and listened to a podcast to relax. I'll go back to it later; I think it's supposed to be done when I'm at a higher level.
It's the peace parade.

I usually just play something slower paced. Or I do something productive.

such is life.

every time I try doing this, I always end up on here.

Welcome to my world of pain

>Not liking low-effort blog threads makes me the outlier
Shit, actually you might be right. This board has become even shittier than I thought possible after all.

Oh no a thread you can hide!
Quickly downvote it to the bottom of the list so it gets bumped off, how dare people talk about things you don't like!

In the extreme case I just watch anime. Currently playing Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. The normal setting is pretty easy.

Break out some Duck Hunt, nigga!
Get out some of that aggression, make you feel like a man!

People like you are why 4AM threads still exist

LITERALLY THE ENTIRE BOARD
TRUELY CFFF04 IS THE HERO THIS BOARD NEEDS AND NOT SOME FAGGOT ON A HOT POCKET POWERTRIP

What I do is I turn off my internet connection and focus on what I'm doing. I try to avoid procrastinating as much as possible.

It helps that I block out a certain amount of time to doing something productive so I get more excited when I have fun.

The other alternative some people do is they dedicate a space towards being productive. Like a friend of mine likes to write and he always leaves his house and goes to a coffee shop to do it.

I know you're embarrassed that you didn't get the joke and now feel like you have to keep saging the thread, but you're still anonymous. You can just walk away.

My main problem with it is when I have assignments that involve a computer. Then the temptation is always right in my face. I have found getting up and going out to a new place does help though.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.

Reminder to filter retards.

We've been flooded with constant cuckchan-tier shitposting ever since the site went down you triple nigger, but you already knew that

Is the joke the current state of the board? Because if it is I hope we hurry up and get to the punchline already

How would you know it went down if you dont go there

Am I literally on twitter?

This site retard, how fucking new are you?

Please stop shitting on each other. I had a vidya related dilemma, wrapped in a nice easy to digest greentext with a little "Does this happen to you?" to get some discussion going and some people are answering. We don't need to act like everyone on earth is a newfag in every thread, guys.

Bye cfff04, see you when you get annoyed that no one is paying attention to you and you reboot your router to get a new ip

HELLO REDDIT
MY NAME IS TRYHARD McNEWFAG BUT YOU CAN CALL ME cfff04
I HAVE COME TO SUCK DICK AND FIX r/v/
AND I'M ALL OUT OF FIX r/v/
REMEMBER TO SUBMIT ALL PROPOSED THREADS TO ME BEFORE POSTING BECAUSE I AM A VIDEO GAME EXPERT WITH MORE THAN 3,000 HOURS LOGGED ON CALL OF DUTY
JUST CHECK MY STEAM ACCOUNT TO VERIFY

Well thanks I guess, this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this board is completely beyond salvation.

It really is better to just ignore and filter him.

Yeah save that for Route B

So anyway, you think these drops in gameplay performance may be related to emotional state? After getting pissed I find I usually click off being able to do anything.

Anyway, when I'm having a hard time with a game and get really frustrated, I take a break and do something else for a while. Give it 15 minutes, 30, an hour, a day, and come back to it.

Absolutely. The two can also end up reinforcing each other.

Well at the moment I'm feeling pretty drained from a tedious work day. I usually use punchout to get my fingers warmed up and relax but today my brain just isn't cooperating. It's not really emotional at the moment, I just feel like my hands and head are disconnected today.

Ay m8 don't joke about shit like that

Breaks seem like a popular choice tonight. I'd like to play vidya but I guess I can just knock For a Few Dollars More off my movie backlog tonight.

take a nap

I bet it was input lag fucking you over in punch-out.

at least i can hit fast

I feel ya OP, I get that way every now and then too. Don't let it get to you, it's just that you need a day to cool off. Come back to it the next day and give yourself some room to practice, and work your way back up a bit.

Remember that not every attempt will be perfect, it takes a lot of tries and practice to get really good at something.

Get some rest and get to feeling better friend.

git gud