Oy Vey 2 thread

Reminder to pirate the game alone with all the DLC, OVERJEW don't deserve your money.

What's your
And on the flip side, what's your

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/get/SWHbKfn3rSFe/easy_payday2_dlc_unlocker.zip
archive.is/ULvpn
modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=17527#description
twitch.tv/starbreeze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dallas
Mallcrasher
CAR-4
Ghost
The Bobblehead guy from the Big Bank trailer
Kingpin
Medics
Sydney
>THIS IS WHY THERE'S SO MUCH FUSS ABOUT YA!
You'd think it was her only fucking line
Goat Simulator
AMCAR
Fugitive
Vlad's brother
Anything that isn't Kingpin
Shields, they are the worst enemy in the fucking game, not because they're hard or anything but because they force you into using sniper rifles if you're playing solo and the sniper rifles are unfun as fuck

Jimmy
Beneath the mountain probably maybe not sure
Bronco
What sort of a fucking question is this?
Wolf :^)
Kingpin
Medic. Don't ask. It's not gameplay reasons.

Sydney.
Biker heist
Probably SPAS because of how shit it is
Again, what sort of a fucking question is this? Revenant. If you use anything other than nine lives aced from there - I do not have pity for you and your scrub ways.
Bain HEY GUYS THE DRILL
Yakuza. Literally useless.
Medic, this time for gameplay reasons.

The crime spree update is decent but for fuck's sake they have no fucking idea what they're doing.

What's your

Houston
Ukranian Job
AK
Ghost
Bile
Burglar
Gensec SWAT, I guess.

Cait
Hoxton Heist
UAR
Fugitive
Bobble head guy
Crook
Shield

Wolf
Old Train Heist
Raven
Technician
Vlad before they made him the designated "lolsorandumb" character
Ex-Prez
Russian Dozer
Jacket, too out of place for me
Revamped Train Heist
Crossbows
Fugitive
Current Vlad
Hitman
WOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO-

I want to fuck a dozer

What's the point of making a fucking sequel to this game when they could keep milking it, what could they do with a sequel besides custom characters and fashion, and how would they expand the game because this series is edging on death.

I'm not sure if I should be proud of the fact that I know exactly where this came from.

No regrets.

Those images aren't very accurate.
For example, a lot of Hoxton players I've countered are English guys who like his voice.
Because it has more problems than the Moon has craters. They said they were going to change the engine for the next game, thank fuckin' God. A lot of PD2's problems comes from the fact it's an FPS running on a racing engine.

Who here doesn't know DP?
He's one of Holla Forums's few resident drawfags.
God bless the DLC unlocker. Bless the skin unlocker as well, fuck those safes.

Having a sequel run on a new engine is the main reason for a sequel to a game where there isn't a story or setting to change but they've already added at least 60 guns to the game and have a fucking gang of heisters, are they going to add new maps, why not just make it DLC. I can't see the purpose of a sequel besides engine change.

that's not exactly what i meant

Sokol (pre Chains)
Shadow Raid
Loco 12G
Enforcer

Gambler
Dozer

Clover
Lab Rats
Peacemaker .45
Fugitive
Hector
Infiltrator
Shields (Medics that heal special units)

Download, open config.lua, uncomment the skin unlocker function. Warning, will break your ingame steam inventory.

Ive had theses saved from half-Chan for a long time now, i got some more if anyone wants them.

Yoooooo

I uninstalled the game, like, a year ago. I was bored and running it on a toaster besides.

Side note, new armor skins look kinda decent. It's kinda hard to make a smat cosplay build that doesn't suck ass on DW though.

I don't judge you whatsoever, it's a shit game anyway. Fun, but mostly shit.

Haven't really touched the game in over a year I think. Is there any reason to play it again or is it the same old boring shit?

Post them fam

What happened now? I haven't played since the PC version in a while.

Dallas and Chains

The Bank Heist from Payday 1. Still one of the best non-DLC maps they ever made.

The handsaw.

Enforcer

Gun Jew.

Can't decide.

Deathwish Buttdozers

Crime spree is kind of fun, so there's that. Otherwise probably not worth it.

You should draw more of her

🅱️ruh

The gameplay of PD2 was very different from PD:TH, so chances are the sequel will have revamped gameplay as well. Another thing is that Payday 2 simply has too much shit in it, and they've probably realized that. A sequel is a clean slate for them to start anew, even if they're most likely going to fuck it up again.

It depends, you have played it post-update 100? If not, you could try it out just to see how retarded it's gotten.

alright
also some of theses aren't from half-Chan but still prity good

Ibuprofen in the house.

Dragan and the character personality chart I listed is too accurate minus me playing something like a MOBA.
The Big Bank because of how fucking tense it is and the reward of it paying off.
FAL.
Mastermind-Ghost combo.
Breaking Bad man
Crew Chief.
Cloakers.
——————————————————
Clover.
Four Stores because low profit.
Chimano 88.
Dodge just because the cunts who use it are annoying and snide.
Hector.
I don't care about perk decks and it makes the game easy but I last played the game in July.

I can't put my finger on how much has changed besides adding bells & whistles and that you fucked up a lot easier in the first game but the problem with this is that they make it too sterile and end up with something like Squad. How much has changed post-100.

thats the last of em i think

Thanks

Favorite
Jacket I am a sucker for the answering machine voice
The Big fucking Bank.
The motherfucking bronco, with deagle in a close second place.
Berserker fugitive, see perk deck for why
None of them really stand out in a good way to me.
Sociopath
doozers, they get the best lines and are fun to blast in the face.
For plain listening, Break the Rules with vocals.
For actually playing the game, Searchlights.

Worst
All of the girls except Bonnie. They're both shrill as hell, but Sydney gets extra bad goy points for being obnoxious on top of that.
I don't like any of the stealth-only heists, but extra credit to car shop for its timed race gimmick.
STRYK 18, because it's just that much of a disappointment.
The entire ghost set other than the skills that make you faster and able to sprint any direction while reloading.
The faggot who announces the gun truck, entirely because he pronounces the 'route' in 'en-route' rowt.
The suit dodge one, because fuck RNG-based durability, and stealth is no fun.
Kicking Ass and Taking Names, hilariously also the default track for my least favorite heist.

Then why is driving in it so shit?

Also, post masks niggers.

fuck, stealth and fucking dodge made me so mad I forgot to include my least favorite special
He gets even better lines than the doozer, but the timespan between him spotting you and him kicking you in the face needs to be fucking consistent, as it is now he either vaults a table the second you look in his general direction or he just stands there like a retard so you can take your sweet time lining up a shot.

Nice meme helmet, faggot.

dozer

Dragan, but Scarface is growing on me. Only thing I actively dislike about him is, "LEETLE BURD IS HOOOOOOME"
Big Bank
IZHMA 12g. Never used until a month ago, and I can't go back
None in particular
I gotta admit, I like Bain. He's like a small, easily excitable child
Infiltrator. Not the best, but not the worst, and it's good for Melee, which can be nice.
Shield CLANG CLANG CLANG

Bodhi. Shit movie, shit character
The Transports. Except Train.
Predator 12g
The single-shot one.
Hilary from Gensec. I already dislike GO Bank, but she makes things ten times worse in pubs.
Crew Chief. One of the oldest, and still one of the most shit. Fight me.

What's your
jiro
hotline miami
jacketo's piece
mastermind, used it every single non-meme build
bulldozer, all contractors are shit
crook/kingpin for DW
bulldozer
sydney
any transport heist
memegun/crossbow
tech
bain
rogue, can't stand it on anything below OD
tasers, a.k.a. the acolyes of satan

Why the fuck did they think GO Bank was a good idea?

Does anyone want to play.

ECM, shoot guards, shoot cameras, control the crowd, no need to faff around. It's like you've only played it once or something.

I actually enjoyed GO Bank stealth, if only because it reminded me of No Mercy from the first game. Even if your initial execution is flawless, the tension remains throughout the heist because you dont know what bullshit the game is going to throw at you.

I'm mostly talking about the infinitely spawning civvies and regular guard checks.
Eventually the GenSec guys will call the alarm if you spend too long on the map, which fucking blows if you're trying to lockpick all the deposit boxes.

took a bit to figure out it was a payday 2 thread. are you able to actually play multiplayer with the pirated copy? if not, is there much of a point to the game?

Are you stupid?

Yes
I do bring saws, I just came up with the lockpicking excuse because I am embarrassingly slow at stealth so I always end up tripping the alarm on GO Bank

How can you be so slow at it you just ECM and shoot out all the cameras. Then you just cut the boxes and run.

I mean with the phone calls, the beginning part of the heist is easy.
A lot of it probably comes down to me always trying to find the courier packages.

Who is this artist?
This stuff is cute.

You're likely replying to the artist himself with one of those images, he's a Russian drawfag who comes here.
icanseetheearth.tumblr.com

That's why you always have one guy on phone duty.
Seriously though, I stealthed GO Bank in a fucking ICTV, surely you can do it if you're actually trying to be sneaky.

Got to be the resident coke fiend Jimmy. Or Sydney :^)
Big Bank
Raven Shotgun
Enforcer and by extension, Shotgunner
Vernon Locke, for sure.
Crook or Rogue
WULULULULULULU

Bonnie, fuck that bitch
Bomb: Forest
Any assault rifle or machine gun becuase of how shit they are
Technician
Hector
Crew Chief
Medics who stand next to dozers

What mask does everyone use?

I had this simple Calaca mask, blue with tribal swirls. Looked real pretty. I miss it.
Hoxton or Houston as he's know now.
"Get the fuck up."
"Get the fuck up."
"Get the fuck up."
Finally revive him.
"Don't act dumb."
Hmm.
Either Watchdogs to defend the warehouse or Rats and being on the bridge. Cooking the meth is a pain if you have no ammo.
STRYK 18c, with certain perks, if you aim at the chest of a cop, you can ride the recoil up for a head shot.
Mastermind
Chopper pilot, because while a rain of bullets are hitting at him, he'll still give you time to extract.
Not sure, armourer I think
Taser, got the ability to cross the streams and stun them.

Any of the new ones really.
Framing Frame day 3 and there's 6 guards. Kill 4, stun 1 and hope the last doesn't notice. But fat chance of that.
Bow and arrow? Seriously?
Wicks one is double handed and those pistols are handy sometimes. Not all the times.
The civilian you tie up and is out of the way but HRT 'resuce' them and you accidentally kill them
Luck based one I think was there.
That creepy looking mother fucker. Makes it impossible to solo maps with bots because you'll get knocked down, then he'll target them.

Someone hasn't played One Down difficulty

I quit when that BBQ pack came out, which was 2 years ago now.

But why

Co-op. Back in the day I got this with a crack that allowed some buddies of mine to play LAN with it. And it was pretty good, then all the DLC came out and eventually the crack became ineffective because they closed the loop hole for it.

First of all, only shitters use them on OD. Second of all, if you need bows to do good on OD, you're a shitter. Third, bows are garbage.

Fourth, kys.

Bows fucking suck now, fag, suck it up and start using your thanatos armor build instead.

I'm gonna be a total goy by saying this, but I unironically think that the DLC in Goypay 2 isn't that bad. You get 1 case a week, and depending on your luck, they usually cost around 50 cents to 2 euro, and on sale all of the DLC costs under 2 bucks. You can just sell these cases on Steam for Steam points and buy them, or just get DLC unlocker.

You could buy other games instead.

I don't want any other games. No games on steam are actually good.
And, I'm a pirate, yarr harr.

kys

I didn't spend a dime, m8. I don't give a shit if some goy on steam placed his shekels into his account and bought some stupid cases from me on the market, which I then gave to overkill.

You're still supporting those jews, retard. Just because it's someone else's money, doesn't make it suddenly worthless.

It does to me.
I really don't give a shit, mate. I've spent maybe 5 euros worth of steam shekel tops, and about 30% of that goes to Steam itself.

Congratulations, you invalidated your own fucking argument.

My argument was that I don't think it's that bad, I can sell cases for Steam shekels and I can buy DLC with it. I'm not spending my money. My argument was also you don't have to spend your money to get crucial DLCs.

bump

Jacket.

Birth of Sky

Akimbo Berreta 92

Gunslinger+Silent killer+Ammo

Bile, except when he complains about snipers.

Biker

Bulldozers

Sokol, because his bio makes him sound like a fucking Mary Sue

Four Stores

Glock 17

You shall recognize the faggot who tries to stealth Brooklyn 10-10 by his shinobi build!

Commissar

Either Grinder because it's ridiculously OP or Yakuza because it's ridiculously unefficient.

Dallas, Night Raid, Raven shotgun, lockpickslockpickslockpicks. Never liked a lot of the content after they freed hoxton, turned into hyper jews.

(Checked)
Four Stores is such a shitty heist.
The payout is dogshit now that they removed those ATMs.

That lockpick skill should increase the time it takes to pick locks by 75%, not 50%.
I wouldn't mind it taking five seconds to pick a lock, ten is still annoying. At least it's better than twenty fucking seconds like it does without the skill.

Are there any lewds of the payday grills?

M8.

MGs are a bit underpowered, but I can show you the wonders of a Clarion/Krinkov(FAMAS/AK74u) combo.
Falcon/micro-UZI(SA-58/Micro-UZI) are really nice too.

I can use a fucking m16 with a DMR kit on One Meme, only shitter here is you

Borderline useless on DW even with body expertise aced, fully loaded aced and your own bags. Ammo efficiency to damage ratio is too low. You can couple it with muscle and spook the cops but spooking does no damage.
FAMAS is severely outclassed on DW. In fact, more so than LMG because it doesn't have LMG lead density. AKSU is okay but with Bizon now in the game - out-fucking-classed.
If you want a viable DW/OD AR you use 80+ damage weapons in both slots, one more focused on accuracy/damage and one more focused on being an ammo efficient fallback(AMR-16 and Bizon is the tits in current balance situation)
If you like to actually win you make a DMR shitter with a china lake or an arbiter in secondary. Or an izhma crit build with fully loaded aced, grinder and zero fucks to give. Or zero weapon skills joker build with muscle or kingpin and armed with a crossbow and an arbiter focused entirely on hiding behind the lines while jokers solve all your problems

If you wanna kill shields easily you could go with the suppressed Contractor .308 with Specialized Killing. It does 200+ damage and has a really good pickup rate for a sniper rifle.

China lake/arbiter have more than just shields in mind. They're there for cleaning the floor and creating safe passage, not just shielded cunts. Plus any DMR beats sniper rifles in DPS territory, especially AMR-16 since it can easily hit 220-240dmg(can't remember exact number), 100 acc and decent stability with silencer skills while maintaining its original firerate and getting way more ammo than most sniper rifles.
You can bring thanatos if you really want to deal massive damage, but I find it massively outclassed by new and improved heavy crossbow due to ammo efficiency of said crossbow.

Only problem is the only DMR with a good enough pickup is the 308, the m16 and not-PSG pickups are dogshit.

AMR-16 actually has a better pickup rate than all the other guns and can fit a speedload mag to boot. 308's mag capacity is too low in comparison and it has worse stability overall.
G3 was never good to begin with, regular DMR'd versions of AR and AK have smaller ammo pool and worse pickup than 7.62 versions and AK in 7.62 is overall statistically worse than AMR-16.

M16's DMR pickup rate makes it 1 bullet per box even with fully loaded aced. Its not what you think it is.

Then why does M308 run out of ammo much more often than AMR?

It gets fucking nearly 4 per pickup, what the fuck are you doing? Firing full auto?

I'm sorry, what? 1.5 is the highest pickup value since god knows how many patches. 4 per box is a 40dmg AR pickup rate, more than that is only really seen on flamethrower or izhma.

Havent played since the CHEATER tags started. Do people still immediately kick anyone with one?

I'd hope that people would have uncucked themselves enough to not immediately kick people who are just using unlockers, but drones always exist

Heister: Scarface (Sokol is handsome as fuck though so I use him sometimes too)
Level: None. I like Aftershock for ez money though
Weapon: I want to be able to use the AMCAR because it's sexy with the Classic skin on. Not sustainable on higher difficulties though. Same case with the whatever the 1911 is called.
Skill tree: Mastermind
NPC: Vlad
Perk Deck: Been using anarchist but I want to do something else, its boring
Special unit: Medics

Worst Heister: I want to like Sydney but her voice is annoying
Worst Level: I dont care enough about levels to have one
Worst weapon: Shotguns in general. They're not satisfying to use at all
Worst skill tree: Fugitive
Worst NPC: I dont care enough about any NPC enough to hate them
Worst perk deck: Above
Worst special unit: Shields

I just wanted to rob banks

Well shit, forgot it was 1.5. They nerfed pickup for it before the meme spree patch when the contractor came out. I remember this since the fucking contractor rifle pickup is absurdly broken. Beforehand the 308 had roughly 4 or so.

They just recently released a beta that makes bots slightly less retarded. They can carry bags now, You can customize their perks, abilities, weapons, and masks.

you can just buy the base game for 5 bucks when it's on sale and just use a dlc unlocker, the only penalty for that is a red "CHEATER" above your head and you can't play with people who have autokick cheaters on, so you'll have to play with your own crew which how the game is meant to be played anyway

the problem is that uncucked people are thrown into the same bag as people who have all skills and immortality enabled

don't worry user, oyveykill is jewing another mod creator out of their code so better bots are on the way

Do you hate fun or are you one of those shitters that values a spreedsheet over talent?

12 seconds of literal god mode is not "talent". It's being a shit that doesn't know what the fuck he's doing and relying on a massive crutch to justify getting downed 7+ times per heist.

Swan Song aced can clear a room better than a grenade, plus it pushes berserker to its full bonus so every shot is doing a fuck ton damage. And if you never go down you need to stop playing below deathwish. You will always go down once or twice, this is fact regardless of who you are.

All I fucking want is skins that give wooden furniture to guns

The yellow quality are even worse, since they change the model a bit. First one they did basically added a dildo as a foregrip to the AK and brass knuckle style grip.

Stop being a shithead.
And consider running armor instead of dodge, getting more than 1 or 2 downs per crew member is simply unacceptable outside of gimped runs like amcar/chimano88. You pisschucks do nothing but run into three snipers and get fucking downed in the middle of 4-man-game spawns of shields and cops with snipers still alive.

Come on, I struggle with One Meme but not that terribly.

I would consider paying for a CAR-4 skin that just looked like something from Black Hawk Down – customized from experience, but still realistic and feasible (also no railz and scout mounted on top of carry handle)

I would still use an unlocked anyway but I'd still consider it for a second, more than any other skin

Aced nine lives just in case a shield runs into the room and scatmans you into a wall, that's all you need. Although if you are running a one down armor build you should have explosives at the ready, so even that is not a problem since you can't realistically oneshot yourself with chinalake or arbiter.

My only problem with arby is that unless I look right at my feet the grenade will skim off the ground into the nearest object. I love it but shallow angles annoy me.

Then just use memelake, it deals more damage and the pickup rate is decent enough for an "oh shit shields" weapon.

ATCHUALLY
The cheater tag only checks for three things: DLC unlocker, spawning deployables/bags with a script, and throwing more throwables than you're supposed to have
Literally everything else, including god mode and scripts to instacuff every enemy on the map, are flat ignored. The cheater tag is fucking worthless, and the best solution is to leave it disabled and manually kick faggots that start actually cheating.

Stop projecting kid

Profits before all else, goy.

Coding an actual anti-cheat would require effort.

Longer players ask you if you use an dlc unlocker. Idiots will instantly kick you.
50/50

With 1000 RPM and ammo drops giving twice or even thrice of what you need to frag a Gensec Elite, you cannot say it's outclassed, you just aim for the head or pick up meme expertise if you can't aim.

Nobody that still plays Payday hasn't cheated. Especially for levels/skill points, loots, etc… The devs perfectly know that if they do actually checks they wipe out 98% of their userbase. Why?
Because the grindfest payday 2 involves would give a korean MMO dev a boner.

At the early days of the game that was true but not so true anymore nowadays with how fast you level/gain money, skills that don't cost money anymore (that was fucking bullshit) and the fact that you can purchase gun parts you lack with continental coins (which are much easier to get with crimeme spree)

Jack-it
Nightclub
Contractor .308 Sniper Rifle
Enforcer
Mayor "Vote 4 me & get a gun 4 free" McKendrick
Anarchist
Bulldozers
Houston
Goat Simulator, too open, too much work for too little pay
Streetsweeper shotgun
Fugitive
Vlad's brother
Kingpin
Cloakers

I'll be your friend, user! What's your steam?

The grind died years ago.

The Golden Grin either needs more bags or different loot.
30 bags is a lot, but money isn't worth that much in all fairness.
For a heist as long and hard as it is, 12 or so million on OD isn't that high of a payout.

I reinstalled the game how much has fucking changed since July what the fuck is this shit.

First time I played the game with randoms I ended up in a lobby with a german haxxor who gave me a ton of xp. I've never played it since then

s-same

Jacket for the voicelines
normal Bank
P226
Ghost
Vlad
Grinder
Cloaker
—————-
Sydney
CS Bank
Flamethrower because it's shit ;_;
Technician
none really
Maniac
WHY DO THE FUCKING TURRETS HAVE 3 LIVES?

Nice to see that Overkill actually made good companion AI
AFTER SEVERAL FUCKING YEARS

They've only just started to work on fixing the desync issues despite it being a problem for so fucking long. Maybe they plan to make it DLC since they're only doing it now

At least you didn't stop playing after Crimefest 2015 only to start again recently.
The game is so different now to how it was back during Crimefest 2015 that apparently OVK has a list of changes on the community forum that's titled something along the lines of "Stopped playing after Crimefest? Read this"
Let me think of some major changes since July of last year..
>A fair amount of new firearms; almost none of them good, with some exceptions like the Tatonka and Contractor .308
>New melee weapons but lolwhocares
I might have missed a few things but that's about it.

The reason they're working on this type of stuff now of all times is because OVK's contract with Starbreeze to work on PD2 may end at the end of this year.
If the contract ends; that's it. PD2 will cease development and OVK will go full-time on PD3.
They've been putting these fixes on the back burner for years, but now they have to finally focus on these problems as they may not be able to fix them in a few months.

Anybody got a torrent of the newest version?
I haven't updated my version for awhile so now I'm pretty far behind.

ANOTHER FUCKING HEISTER REEE

whoops

At least it's free right?

Everything's free, user.

Seems to be a dodge based Mexican Revolver Ocelot

Cant wait to play as him with the trump mask.

Anons pls help

Wasn't the next heister meant to be that art collector guy?

Tony for his voicelines, gonna check out the free not-cartel member to see if his voicelines sound hilarious when used with Basic Voices
Green Bridge, but only because we get a comfy raincoat
Don't got one
Mastermind.
Locke.
Anarchist for that armor
Medic,for the lewds

Pirate Perfection's website is fucking broken. I can't sign up, so I can't download the unlocker. Can some user give me an alternative link?

faggot
volafile.org/get/SWHbKfn3rSFe/easy_payday2_dlc_unlocker.zip

nobody wants this

why do they keep making garbage

I wouldn't mind if you could disable certain heisters from appearing in offline mode.
I just want to play with the original gang, not fucking Keanu Reeves and some fat Scottish bitch.

I want to see a demake of Payday with old 1998-era 3DFX graphics, stealth pulling in big bucks, downing comes fast and death being in high difficulties, and classes coupled with character. A game that oldfags would talk about it whenever a Payday thread would come up.

You can do that in the current beta with the crew management update, and if you dont want to do that there's a mod that lets you pick which bots you want.

As well as Midas Touch deagles, so everyone has OP guns.

Haven't played this in almost two years. Can someone spoonfeed me how the mod/lua/unlocker clusterfuck works again?

I want to fuck a cloaker
I bet they're aggressive and flexible in bed

This. I wanna play again with my friend via LAN. I'd like all skils if possible as well as 2 man heisting is it's own set of problems. Taking an hour to get the ammo and sentry gun from the train honestly was a nightmare.

Sounds scary, but also fun

Your mom would be ashamed to have spawned such a faggot holy shit

Thanks man

They only heal the nearest cop who takes fatal damage, so you can bait the heal by shooting someone else.
or just kill the medic
you bastard

They're probably heavily into BDSM, so I hope you like being tied up and hit a few times.

I gave one a KSP and it got more kills than I did.

He's probably referring to the Mexican guy.
Though I gotta say, I really like his mask.

So OVK's The Walking Dead has been delayed yet again.
archive.is/ULvpn
Remember when this game was meant to come out in 2015? Then 2016? Then this year? They're probably going to delay Storm as well.
I guarantee you this is because of their continued PD2 development. Starbreeze must be fuming right now, no wonder they're looking to end OVK's PD2 contract, they want them to work on the other fucking games they've been paid to make.

Houston
Shadow Raid
Akimbo Bernettis, but possibly these new akimbo revolvers if they're good
Ghost
Bile
Rogue
Shields
Bonnie
Goat Sim
AK5
Tech
I don't know
Hitman
Tazer, fuck those faggots.

I don't think a single one of those is correct except for Wick

wait, if you pirate the game, how can you play it online?

Doesn't it need steam to play multiplayer?
and if it doesn't, i'm gonna download it immediately so I can get back to playing. I had so much fun with the game but stopped playing because of all the DLC kikery.

You can at the very least play it offline with Steam emulators.
I don't know if you can play it online, maybe you can spoof an account.
You'll probably be labeled a cheater though, so be mindful of that.

Most of these are correct, I'm a Dragan main and if I occasionally get desperate for vidya and play TF2 sometimes.

Most Hoxton mains I've come across are English guys.
About 1/3rd of the Clover mains I've found are Irish.
The same trend goes for Sokol, Dragan, Bonnie, etc.
Most furfags I encounter play as Jacket/Sydney/Wolf (one of the few times that image is somewhat close to reality) while very few have been Clover.
Could it be that I live in a different part of the world so I get European players rather than American ones?

What game are you talking about?
Looks like a online game, how can I pirate that

There's an offline mode.

post installed mods :^)

Is it any good with bots?

no

Good bots are coming soon.
Judging from the beta, they're getting massive upgrades.

Soon™ ;)

There's a open beta going on for it right now you mong.

AY CABRÓN
YO STEALING USTEDE'S BANK
JAJAJJAJJAAAJAJJJAJAAJAA

Well too late now, i already dumped 1 billion dollars in the casino with a macro so i can have some fucking gun mods other than the 300 shitty barrel attachments.

Thanatos is useless. They can not even kill shit because their aim is so bad.
Try giving them M308 with the Autofire Mod. They get insane.

Bots are unironically more useful than most players now if you give them the right weapons

My bet is that OVK will nerf the shit out of bots once a large chunk of the playbase starts playing offline.

What's are quickest contracts for XP?
I mean at least 1,000,000+ XP for under 1 hour.
I could do Cook Off, but that can take awhile.

user, have you not been paying attention? Just download pirate perfection and give yourself the XP you need.

Mildly related question: Can you pirate in windows 10 after and before removing telemetry?

Probably, but I'd say to stop using Win10.

Personally, I find the effort it takes to get to XXV fun, just boosting yourself to it is what a faggot would do.

If you can remove telemetry, you're not on windows 10.

So is this guy lying to me then?

Without giving the guy views, I'd wager he isn't telling the whole truth or simply chooses to ignore it.
Windows 10 has some options to control the telemetry, even outright disable it (or so it tells you) but it's an operating system built to fuck you up. There are options that aren't shown to the user and things like that.
There's one safe way to have a windows 10 OS: cut it out from the internet. If you want to be absolutely certain you're not being fucked over you could check your network traffic with something like Wireshark but that requires some autism and knowledge on the matter. It's not like there's a magic program that can tell you if you are 100% free from telemetry or not.

actually if you watch his videos on this matter he says that you cannot be 100%

Favourite Heist has to be Hotline Miami.
Lots of great cover in day 1, good for some soul cleansing carnage.
I had allies cooking meth come out in the street cause i was killing too much and they weren't seeing any action.
Day 2 is also fun, but fuck that copter.

what are some good mods?
I only have silent assassin on because fuck the detection system

what are these for?
i only know the first and last one

It's such a cool gun, but it's so outclassed by several other revolvers.

so what?
It's the pinnacle of revolvers in real life, and it's almost never in any vidya.
Fucking up the model was cancer.

Email OVK about it.
If you tell them they fucked up the model they may fix it. I think they've done things like that in the past.

Custom Mateba:

modworkshop.net/mydownloads.php?action=view_down&did=17527#description

So that Starstream thing is in around six hours if anybody cares, they'll be talking about PD2 during it.
Apparently Mr. Shitface is gonna be there.

Don't worry user. You can always play The Division

This is going to be overrated washed out hack central

It's on in about twelve minutes, if you wanna see the shitshow.

Here's the schedule for the stream.
They're actually talking about The Walking Dead, I thought they forgot about it after delaying it for two years.
The "FACE TO FACE WITH
MR. ANDERSSON" is about Bo Andersson, I think. He's the co-founder of Overkill and the brother of Ulf Andersson (not the chess player), another co-founder of Overkill and the VA of Wolf. He left some time ago, which is why Wolf hasn't had any new lines.

Should there be a separate thread for this?

Link to the stream?

Starts in less than a minute.

Off to a great start.

Oh wow, real fucking original.
They need to branch out instead of making L4D inspired shit.

Does Almir even play the game?

The Eternal Almir loves only one thing, shekels. does someone have the Almir happy merchant edit?

They're literally saying this is reskinned PD2 and apparently it's a good thing? What?
Also
Is that sarcasm? There's a fuckload of them.

This is going to be a disaster.

What are the odds that the Walking Dead™ is going to use Diesel™?

No clue, but I know they said they're not using Diesel for Payday 3.

This looks and sound exactly like Payday 2.

Holy fuck it's John Cleese

Screenshot nigga.

He's been working with Starbreeze for a few months.
The Butler in PD2 is played by him as well.

When's H3H3 showing up?

I thought they started using players instead because of the terrible connotation of the word gamer.

Damn, he's getting older. Didn't think he'd be this desperate for money.

HOW ORIGINAL

So far it sounds like another Payday 2 clone.
I was hoping it would be more like L4D.

LOL

Fuck the french.

Also link to the stream, couldn't click on the embed for some reason.
twitch.tv/starbreeze

Death is not an escape

This guy is meant to go on for another twelve minutes.

Keyword: meant.
It seems like they're ahead of schedule by several minutes.

They're making the next Crossfire game?
Why? It's mostly popular in Asia and PD2 isn't famous there.

You've been live for 40 minutes, what the fuck are you going on a break for?

What the fuck

What the fuck is Geminose?

Excuse me but was that an ad for a children's iPad game?

So raid WW2 is basically Payday 2 with a WW2 skin? Nice to know.

Look at this Jewish-looking motherfucker.

They were marketing it on the premise of "PD2 but in WW2".
I hope it flops, I'm fucking sick of co-op shooters.

MOON MAN MOON MAN
CAN'T YOU SEE?

If you can't kill niggers I'm going to be disappointed.

The roboball is cute, at least.

He's got a speech problem for sure

Does it come with a fleshlight attachment?
That astronaut must get lonely up there.

Please do not fuck the robot.

IT'S ADVANCED PONG

This looks like a game from Xbox Live Arcade.

Don't fuck the robot.

The masks look alright though.

Jesus Christ, Mr. Shitface looks terrible.

I still like the one I made back in 2015.
And lying Shafer appears.

He's gained a few pounds, for sure.

TIME FOR WASHED OUT HACK NUMBER 2

At least Amir has camera presence.

He seems really happy at least.
He also has a good point, those games weren't all him.

Oh fuck Bo is /fit/

I don't think I'm gonna make it. It's already 3 am.

Wait, that's Warren Spector? Holy shit, he's got the rights to the new System Shock? Maybe that might not turn out so bad. He worked on the original Deus Ex.

You can tell he worked on Deus Ex.
The industry doesn't have many people like this anymore.

True, true.

They're still working on that?
It's been years.

Fuck, I thought it was original.

I swear I read about him wanting to do something like that 15 years ago. That makes me happy.

Ron Perlman in the new web series?

It actually looks kind of neat.
Far better than most VR games, anyway.

That's from the video advertising his DLC pack, don't get too excited

Cringe… climbing…

Fucking lel

Fucking casuals.

Here comes H3H3.

Here comes H3H3.

Oh fuck, is Ethan going to be a playable character?

Who is this and why should I care?

The new heister.

You can tell he's Jewish.

A youtuber, pretty much reddit incarnate.

Ethan knows jack about Payday 2 or gaming at all tho, why is he even there, just silently trying to make sense of tech babble he can't understand

People who bought all that DLC must be pissed.

Only took 4 bloody years for the original edition.

*Ultimate

Man this actually looks cool

Like seriously? It's a mobile game.
Move those transactions from 2 to Mobile game

Oh… and VR now as well.

The mobile game looks like shovelware.
The VR game looks interesting. I'm not sure if it'll be good, though.

So main things.
Bunch of indie stuff
Payday 2 getting collectors bundle for $45.
And they talk big on VR.

Free updates after the Ethan and Hila pack.

I really wonder what Hila is going to sound like in game.
She doesn't seem like she'd be the type to really pull off a heister character.
I can't really imagine her screaming for help while bleeding to death or anything like that.

Mobile game is probably shovelware but I'll still pirate it.

Wolf or bust faggot
The diamond loud one down
hard tie between the judge and chinapuff
Fugitive has the most breaking potential
that one hooker on the side of jewelry store that ruins stealth for newfags
Anarchist or bust faggot
Dozers or old captain winters who if you killed him too fast would cause perma buff
sydney
doing rats stealth all 3 days
jav's after the nerf
Technician
the russian nigger from the hotline heist
Ex Pres
Tazers when im doing an endurance run

Here's the mask I usually wear, it's a simple thing but I think it's cool.

I can't be the only one who takes a perverted kind of pleasure in dominating a cop, right?

You're the only nigger here, if that;s what you're asking.

Cloakers take a perverse pleasure in dominating the heisters, so you share a trait with them.
Why do you enjoy it? I'm going to regret asking this.

It combines my two biggest kinks.
1: making people submit and 2: armor.
The game even gets the little details right, like the fearful shivering when they have their hands up.

I guess Metal Gear CQC must get you moist

Is this game even worth it at this point? I played it up until the micro transaction controversy which completely turned me off. Have they fixed ANY of the bugs and other issues with this game like the bad desync?

I want to know this as well. I had a blast with the game before they started fucking with it too much. It's been about a year and a half since I last played, maybe less. Seeing this thread reminded me of the good times.

As I said earlier in the thread, it's almost worth it just to see how stupid the game has become, mostly with how insane the revamped skills are.

actually the game is about as fun it was before the microtransaction bs, but with some fixes

only problem is that I now have huge desync issues, but as long as I dont play stealth it doesnt really matter.

Don't sexualize the Gensec.

It is too late.

That's pretty gay. Where's the vaginas?

It's a girl, as evidenced by the artist's other drawings.

oh ok.

Actually, there probably will be.