VALKYRIA CHRONICLES THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES THREAD MOTHERFUCKERS

So what happened with the 3rd? i remember it wibbled Holla Forums's collective jhonnies at the time and now this 4th game is none canon alt universe stuff?

What is the dilly o fellow young people?

Is there a way to pull a reverse Hamburger Helper and skip all the cutscenes and story? I have a particular distaste for all things "HIGH SCHOOL ANIME ANIMEING IT UP AND EXTREMELY HIHG SPEED!"

To my knowledge it's fan-translated, at least the main game anyhow.

The dilly is that VC is as average jrpg as far as non average jrpgs can get.
The things are made worse by overly simplistic endgame strategy where you just rush with a scout.
Also, you can't be reminded of how you love VC by VCII because it lacks the scale of VC and is basically constrained to corridor puzzling which is a bit different.

I really wanna finish the first one but can't help to fall asleep every time there's dialogue

same as MGS3 and peace walker really.

Sounds like what a filthy darcsen would say.

Darcsen are a proud and industrious people. The Valyria are bullying them to this day in reparation for the six millions.

Someone voted cordellia.

This fucking game.
I played through the first one a bit but the game play needs some tweaking for it to really be good.

user…

The game was ruined for me when I found out that speed mattered more than beating the enemy, so sending Alicia/another scout to rush bases was the most efficient way to win. Does VC2 do that shit as well?

actually first few hours suggests some major improvements. You dont have every class. You have five base ones and scouts can tech up individiually into sniper and things sacrificing sanic speed for range. Along with new units like a shield and hammer melee walking tank minebreaker really makes me want a huge scale battle like the first with these sub classes and unlocks instead of 'LEVEL SCOUT ONLY, TARGET SELVERIAS SWEET ASS TITTIES, FINAL DESTINATION'

I gave a shot. I felt like i had to slog through the end game of VC1. Just too formulaic. The overly cheesy dialogue and feel of the game was refreshing though

Download the galia crossfire and have fun killing imps.

REMOVE DARKSMELL

I'll give 2 a shot then, along with that mod for VC.

VC1>VC3>VC2

Wish 2 and 3 weren't PSP games. As side games, they'd be perfect. But mainline? I find it a little weird.
Though good news what with the success of the PC port of VC, VC4 will probably be closer to that game and will be coming west. Sadly Azure Revolution looks pretty mediocre. I'll still probably pick it up to support the series.

I'm playing VC1 for the first time right now. It seems odd that the sequels went off into a different genre because all they'd have to do to make a really great sequel is tweak a few game mechanics (most obviously the ranking system).

Good to see Vyse can still be on PC even if he can't get a port of his own game.

could have gone battlefront instead.