Rising Storm 2 Vietnaaam

well Holla Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qohaWhfGjJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should wait for other to take the bullet for you.

and dropped.

My Dad never told me about all that DLC when he was in Vietnam.

Did he tell you about agent orange?

I hope it's just cosmetic shit.
I was late for RO but enjoyed the shit out of RO2 and RS

Oh yeah. It was listed as a contributor to his death a few years back.

Like any Tripwire release, wait until fix the game several months after release.

No point talking about it before release, I hope it's good but don't have high hopes given TripWires track record.
I'm also still sad that the guys behind In Country Vietnam have gone quiet.

Aayyyy

NOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE

Nice template
>>>/cuckchan/

TWI is dead to me, user.

Fucking damn it.

Rising storm was good though.

The impossible kind of happened with Tripwire post RO

RO2 has unlocks, some of it is for weapons but originally they wanted it to be only cosmetic (basically the longer you've farmed the more "grizzled veteran" you would look). If it's just that, it's suddenly a cool feature. If it's not it's already more dubious.
Also Vietnam and 20€ game (when these the FPS multi is at 60€ + 60€ for a season pass + 60€ for a premium)…

So wait and see. It might be not shit.

no thanks

I'm really enticed by it since it's a Vietnam game and it's a marginal step up from RO2 with character customization but the maps look so fucking barren, there aren't any land vehicles, and the M14 isn't even capable of full-auto. The launch will probably be riddled with bugs and they'll add some horse shit down the line.

They fucked up RO2 big time and then they killed the servers of RO1 because they were so fucking butthurt people weren't buying their new game, TWI had some potential to be a 2nd Valve but they became arrogant cunts who forgot that their company only exists because they won in an Unreal mod contest against hundreds/thousands of other mods. In fact I'm starting to thinking Valve and TWI only picked up mods and their devs not out of kindness but just to make more money while making a face that they care about the community.

Oh man I went to the discussions tab in steam and holy shit the amount of tripwire cocksucking. I almost want to make a throw away account and shed light on tripwires massive fuckup with Ro2 and anti mod posture they have now.

why not just buy it and then refund it? Unless there's some hidden gem of a god vietnam game out there that I don't know about, the market is kinda dry on vietnam games

Shame it'll look like shit since you need to turn all the graphics settings to lowest to stay competitive.

What? If true I hope they die in a fire.

They fucked up the modding tools so hard that if you want to make a game with completely new assets altogether you need help from Tripwire in which they gut out your entire team and replace it with their cronies over time, they tried doing this with Darkest Hour and In Country Vietnam and got told to fuck off but the Rising Storm boys had no qualms with it.

Fuck it, I bought it

People understand the difference between developer and publisher right?
Rising Storm 1 was great

But you're still giving money to the publisher, did you retards already forget what happened with Killing Floor 2 my fucking god. Tripwire has their clammy hands around the neck of anyone who's willing to work with them, they're scum and you're a moron.

Please kill yourself. I hope they never get out of beta because of your comment and continue to milk retards money like you.

Are there any good vietnam games?

lmao what are you smoking

BFBC2 Vietnam is best BF.

Are there any private servers for the cracked version of Rising Storm 1?

Born to kill is a blast, it's a shame there aren't more servers up.

any workaround for this shit?

ahoy matey

got an edgelord over here

Tomorrow's actually the anniversary of the end of the Vietnam war. Fun fact.

nobody cares how edgy you are user

If he was exposed to it before you were conceived then you may be affected too.

Ok.

There must be a version of the song like this somewhere. Right?

There are actually severs you can play on with a special patch on the pirated game. I's called Project Rome and while BC2 had plenty of players the Vietnam expansion was a ghost town. It'd be cool to set up a Friday Vietnam game night with Holla Forums though.

Indos?

Some autists are born made to call each other fags
Ooh, they're green, purple and blue
And when the band plays "Erasure Always"
Ooh, they point the memes at you, Lord

IT AIN'T Holla Forums, IT AIN'T Holla Forums, THEY AIN'T NO GAMEDEV'S SON, SON
IT AIN'T Holla Forums, IT AIN'T Holla Forums, THEY AIN'T NO FORTUNATE ONE, NO

FUUUUUUCKING normalfagEESSS!!!!!!

I don't play multiplayer games because I hate people.

lol

I was a bit excited even knowing it was Tripwire and all, but the gameplay footage was pretty underwhelming. Battlefield 1, or at least the open beta I played actually did an appropriate job of mixing the arcadey aspects that we now come to expect in the series with combat. Not perfect by any means, but the gameplay in it supported the game modes and environments you'd play in unlike what I've seen in Rising Storm 2. Rising Storm 2 is having a crisis of conscience because it can't decide whether it wants to be a milsim or the next Battlefield.

The BC2 mod or the individual game?

i got fucked so fucking hard by tripwire in the past that i'm amazed they still have fans willing to buy their games. It's like no one remembers RO2 first months, their netcode problems or the Rising Storm fiasco. The fact that most (or at least the most vocal part) of their team are irremediable SJW fags doesn't help either.

Reminder.

The right hemisphere of my body is larger than my left. Don't know if Chuck De L'orange played a role in that, though. Only noticeable when I go to get new shoes.

Did you get some gibsmedats from the gubbermint when he died. It is their fault he got Agent Orange on him.

Yes, and a letter saying 'lol sorry -t. obama'

You should've just asked for a M16A1, those are pretty cool.

That's what the gibs check was for :^)

What about the sequel for a game night? The campaign was shit but it added vehicles in MP.

It's a sexy weapon, but it gets ass raped by sand, dirt, mud. There's a reason why we went from M14s to M16s. This is of course not including MK14s and any other sniper variants of the M14, these are specialized weapons for specialized uses.

Still, not a bad thing to drop a gibsmedat check on.

My Dad told me for years and years that the M16 was a mess that always jammed and were totally unfit for the environment in Vietnam. He liked the M14 better.

Until recently it was shit in desert environments as well.

That's because they used the wrong powder to save shekels, and didn't give any cleaning kits. That's all meme shit. M14s and AKs fail mud tests pretty catastrophically

That's because they gave them ammo that was sitting in storage for years to save money and didn't give out cleaning kits.

Damn user posted first.

The M14 even lost to the Garand in testing.

Nice meme bro

Yeah, not to mention it was heavy as fuck.

Now I want to pull out his old photo albums of all the weird guns they found out on patrols. As long as it didn't rain they'd all be fine I guess.

>was a little kid
>Dad brought home shareware
>Doom included
>watching me play Doom
>pick up ammo
>game says 'picked up a clip'
>"Oh Bullshit, that was a magazine"
>I've been calling people out on clips and magazines ever since

That's pretty cool.

I could go on. Though, Vietnam doesn't have shit on the middle-east when it comes to oddball firearms.

Is that sling made out of a seat belt?

It's just really REALLY dry leather.

I am assuming it was chromed, unlike the rest of the rifle.

It's disgusting how neglected these rifles are.

Also Vietcong 2.

Game is dead faggot

TWI sold out on realism long ago and turned into SJWs a bit more recently. Why the fuck would you expect good things from them?

Men of War: Vietnam is good fun in coop.
Also picrelated it relevant, I suppose.

If you want the tl;dr, as the man who wrote that is 73 and unable to get to the fucking point the remaining people in charge of TWI are egotistical cunts who can't take criticism. They also delisted all servers from the clan in question because of internal drama and because the owner said some 'racist' things on the server he paid for and ran. Both RO2 and KF2's EULA reserve the right to do that and to prevent you from playing online at all if you act 'offensively'.

Tripwire is boarding on Gearbox-tier, let's see what would happen if they make a failed game.

And they wonder why nobody plays their shitty games anymore.

Did you niggers really respond to this thread without calling OP out on his halfchan tier opening post?

Yes

The M-16 is the GameCube of firearms.
Awkward looking, reliable when it needs to be, an absolute dream to hold talking about the controller here, and both even have carrying handles.

I guess that's pretty accurate description.

fok you nigga

Ended up pre-ordering it from GMG for about 19 silver spoons. Been in 3 waves of the beta and while progress has been slower than I'd like (VAs and the Narrator are still not fucking finalized), I'm just glad that there's finally another good Vietnam era FPS besides Battlefield that I can play.

im not shilling i just wanted Holla Forums opinion / vietnam games mongoloid

yes he did
youtu.be/qohaWhfGjJM

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN, SILVER SPOON IN HAND

this

What happened with killing floor 2?

Killing Floor but with TF2-like microtransactions, instead of those character/weapon DLCs. smh at you niggers forgetting about those. It also looks really fucking bland.

Also the game is WAY easier then KF1 on every level. HoE my ass, that shit's more like normal difficulty.

If you mean that it's too easy, then I agree.
There, that's the proper way.

I was a member in TWI forums for a decade and saw their mentality slowly change from a bunch of guys making a glorious 'historical' WWII shooter to a bunch of greedy jews (it was OK while it was confined to KF, but later took over RO2), and later jumping into the SJW wagon.

Fuck those guys, specially Ramm. Stupid jew wannabe and SJW asslicker.

Also, they fucked up the guys behind DH and Carpathian crosses. I fucking loved Carpathian Crosses, you godamm jews.

Putz and Yoshiro were cool tho. At least they still were when I left the forums.

What are you doing?

Are just shooting nothing?

R02 was the last good "not autistic but still realistic" WWII shooter. Tripwire has fucking became a absymal company so I don't know what to expect. Im getting flashbacks of battlefield vietnam (after 1942) which I had a lot of fun with. I doubt they can capture that same kind of magic though. Its just simple not the same anymore.

i don't have the screencaps but there's one user who was close to the ro2 modding scene and he told some pretty fucking horrifying stories about how tripjew fucked over the modders, the players and virtually everyone within their sphere of influence. i wish i hadn't enjoyed ro2 for the brain-dead WW2 shooter it was, and i wish i wasn't hype for rs2 my guitar instructor told me some incredibly fucked up stories from his three years in the jungle and that permanently piqued my interest in the setting but that company is made of pure kikery from the ground up

Tell them again, I remember you but didn't bother to screencap.

Iowa saving the day once again.

there were a lot of them, but the one that really genuinely and no-exaggerating kept me up at night was when his buddy got hit by artillery/mortar shrapnel

That's horrifying, sad, and funny. Pretty fucked up.

another one that bothered me was how he'd clear villages on search and destroy missions
the act alone doesn't bother me; i am one of those people who thinks the ends can justify the means for starters and secondly "better them than me" is a saying i understand and respect. but watching this seventy year old man with kids and grandkids of his own sadly say "you carry those people everywhere you go, forever" was really fucking heavy

Shit happens, war is hell.

I can't say I'd be bothered with it, better a couple of civilian gooks who aren't my people than one of my brothers. But then again, Vietnam wasn't one of those wars where we really needed to be there. Then again neither were WW1 or 2, but I guess those are more romanticized than Vietnam.

God bless America.

My uncle was in the 8-year War and when I asked him about he gazed at me and just said "bullshit", I didn't even dare to ask my parents about the revolution.

America didn't need to be in Korea or Vietnam but communists were being killed, it's a tough choice to make if it was all worth it.

Dead communists was a pretty good plus. Won't change the fact that we helped that ideology grow by giving them 150 billion dollars in aid and defeating the ideology that effectively defeats communist.

Why didn't they just shoot at them? Weren't they made out of bamboo?

To stay relevant to the topic, did you know that Sweden gave $550,000 of medical aid to North Vietnam and the Viet Cong because "they felt sorry for them".

Because one grenade takes more matter effectively than a storm of bullets which should be reserved for targets in sight.

Man, the commie loving roots sure dig in deep.

My country fucking imported shitloads of gooks as part of some shitty commie brothership bullcrap, they formed a strong minority here, and just keep fucking coming. That's right, one of the biggest minorities in Czech Republic are the fucking Vietnamese, of all things. Comapred to that, half a million dollars is nothing

How old are you that your dad is a 'Nam vet? That shit was ages ago.

The thing about spider is real (save obviously having to call a battleship strike).
Part of the vietnam jungle wildlife is barely known and known stuff like Nephila pilipes (giant golden orb weaver. 20cm big, make 2x6 METERS webs. Eat mostly birds, might eat smaller monkeys…) is endemic to the region.

VIETNAM
FUCKING
SHITS

What exactly is the big deal? It's just cosmetics, four of which are in the game, just unlocked early.

Fuck.

Oh fuck no

They have some in straya (obviously, they wouldn't want to miss out on a monstrous nightmare inducing animal), it's not exactly the same but you see the webs of a small colony quite nicely.
And in Vietnam they also have Heteropoda maxima (giant huntsman spider… because regular huntsman spider aren't big enough) and Cyriopagopus schmidti (Chinese bird spider). That's 3 different species of arguably the biggest (and fairly dangerous) spiders that are known to exist (because when it comes to insect most of them are still uncatalogued, you can have species that only exist in small areas) in the same place.

So yeah in vietnam big ass spiders aren't rare…

Game isn't dead faggot, I played it one week ago, three servers were full so you're fucking wrong you fucking dead faggot who won't see this reply but you're still a faggot wherever you are you gloryhole cock sucking aids ridden poz load sucking up Bohemian rhapsody faggot..

If three servers were full it's usually a clan game of people who still play, community-wise it's dead game.

Reminder it happened due to LBJ.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST SHOOT IT YOU STUPID NIGGER!

We don't have anything left to shoot spiders with, your mother takes all our loads every morning.

Whatever has been said about the M16, the M14 was even worse off due to having an exposed op rod and track that attracts dirt like a magnet.
Also see all of the posts talking about the Army using stick powder for 7.62 NATO instead of ball for 5.56 in their 5.56 ammo (who would have thought that doesn't work) and not issuing cleaning kits, etc.

Man those videos got the AK fanboys butthurt.

And by "your mother" you mean "the government" and "takes you mean "confiscated in '96".

Vietnam Reality game when?

i need that pic with the vr guy as the general

bretty gud, but it could be better. zoom out, enhance, and add a marky mark wahlberg in the background

Don't know what you got against the Vietnamese. Are you being out competed for potential mates outside of your living room or have they taken your heritage-based welfare by simply existing?

They have their own country, in which they should stay. They have no place in Europe, nor do they have any bussiness in bringing their foreign culture and beliefs here.