3ds games worth a shit?

I had a 3DS in 2012, I sold it in 2014. Now, a friend bought me a New 3DS so we could play monster hunter together. I also got Soul Hackers and Rune Factory 4.
But what else? Has anything else come out worth a shit since 2014?
Etrian Odyssey has been casualized, and was a very mediocre franchise to begin with, even when it was hardcore. Yes, the gameplay in 1-3 is some of the very best ever seen in JRPG's, but it lacks any charm and I never have any interest in replaying them. And now what, they're collaborating with Pokemon devs? what a fucking joke.
SMT died after 2009. Thank fucking God they made little to no changes to the upgraded Soul Hackers port. I'm shocked as all fuck that they didn't give it the The Golden or Record Breaker cancer injections. I will never play another SMT game again, unless by some miracle they release more upgraded ports that don't have a Marie or casualizations.
I've never been interested in platformers much. But if I were, I sure as fuck wouldn't play any of the total schlock nintendo's been putting out that 3 year olds could beat.
Maybe I'll give that fishing hook platformer a try.

What else is there? No SHMUPs? No rhythm games other than a faggot final fantasy piece of shit? There hasn't been a single other hardcore JRPG on the system aside from Soul Hackers? I already beat Overclocked, and that was just an upgraded port, too…

Is this why there's been no 3DS generals? I never see any, I search once a week and no one makes them anymore.

No, but you do see five vita threads outside the general in one week and two "3DS has no gaems" threads in two days.

I love my vita, but it broke and the monster hunter clones on it are the absolute biggest pieces of shit to come out of the 2010's, otherwise my friend would've bought me a new one of those instead.

The stick on the 3DS fucking sucks for doing anything that requires quick and accurate movement. It is basically the NES Max 2. I just purged most of my 3DS library, and I can't find anything that is at the level of "I would buy this new".

How exactly? The only real change is the the skill descriptions are actually accurate now.
Also

also i am no longer friends with the guy that bought me the 3DS, so 90% of my reason for owning it are out the window, hence this desperate thread.

anyone want to play MH4U with me on a daily basis? i'll carry you if you're new.

There's Rhythm Heaven Megamix. It's pretty fun

Theatrhythm isn't that awful for an Anal Fantasy game

the 3Ds has one of the worst libraries around
good luck put that waste of money to use

Can get CFW on it if you haven't already, otherwise the Wii U ports, Kirby, Kid Icarus Uprising, 3D Land, and plethora of Virtual Console injects are good. I don't have my system on me so I don't remember about half of what I've got to recommend.

at least it was free.
i'd probably have bought one myself just for monster hunter in all honesty. one of the last remaining franchises i give a fuck about.

The 2DS doesn't even have grips so the fucking thing is worthless to me because it's a bitch playing MonHun on the damn thing.

really? I don't use grips on my 3DS, i don't mind. handhelds are uncomfortable no matter what anyway.
my back hurts if i play in my computer chair
my eyes hurt if i play lying down and my entire arms fall asleep
my hands fall asleep if i play sitting on the couch, and that's away from the computer so that sucks

everything sucks. not exclusive to the 3DS

That's nice, too bad it doesn't excuse shitty products.

i think it being behind in specs by almost two decades and having the look and build quality of a quarter machine toy is more of a concern than the universal handheld dilemma.
actually there is a solution. A/C out. something the PSP did and chinese knock-offs do all the time and nintendo has never done.

I got to G rank just fine in 4U on a 2DS, never understood the complaints about discomfort with the thing. But there again I didn't get the complaints about the controls or not having a c-nipple for camera either.

Currently I have SMT4 (honestly only casual if you take advantage of Play Coins), Pokemon Moon (only purchase I totally regret), and Monhun generations.

I accidentally bought SMT4 Apocalypse before 4, and they let me return it no problem for an eshop card so I could get 4. For once Gamestop was not FUCKING.

I beat SMT IV four times, it's what fully put me off of atlus. do not listen to this pokemon playing man.

Bravely Default is good, even if it is a little bit (((censored)))
Still miles better than Bravely Second at least
Kid Icarus: Uprising is pretty dese
ALBW is gud
The SMTs are nice as always
I heard mixed things about 7th Dragon VFD
Zeldo remakes are good if you haven't played them before
PMD:Super is (supposedly) good as well
Sun and Moon… I dunno. They seem "okay". The difficulty level is pleasantly higher than expected.
There's a ton of JRPGs that are dese
Xenoblade exists
Stella Glow is a pr gud SRPG; Awakening is… its okay for the first 1/3rd.
no idea how the Dragon Quests are, but they're usually good so that might be an indicator?
I heard the newest Ace Attorney was solid
The Senrans are gud
I hear good things about Zero Escape but its not my thing
Anyways that's what I know about on the 3DS

What?

Wrong as hell. Once you patch out the outfit swap, it's a much better game in every single way, except music, which is worse. Ba'al theme is still awesome though.

It's good by degenerate as fuck. Everyone can fuck, even the stuffed rabbit.

Music is too important of a prerequisite for a JRPG to be good though.
The only genre where I think it might be more important would be in fighting gaimz

SMT4 is a bad egg in the series due to lower difficulty and a new artist behind the demons, among other things. It's how I got into SMT, and Ive since played most other entries. But it's a poor entry if you're a long time fan.

i wouldn't play a square or enix jrpg unless you paid me $1,500, that'd be about how much i'd get for working the same amount of time at a minimum wage job. that's how fun it'd be.

7th dragon lol, i played the PSP one. real cool how you can restart the battle from turn 1 if you die, it doesn't even take you back to the main menu or put you at the beginning of the dungeon or make you start at your last save or anything, nah. just go back two minutes in time over and over till you win. you'd have to pay me $1,500 to play that, too.

oh one of you guys again, no wonder you're recommending garbage if you still acknowledge that exists past age 12

in hard you need to grind a little to stay at level with the monsters, but if you got yourself a pet from the beginning (like a fairy), games becomes easy as hell.

user I think you might be retarded, go seek help. Either that or you're the slowest motherfucker in existence when it comes to games.
I'd wonder why you'd be so against pokemon when it seems like it'd be right up your alley. Surely the bright designs could hold your limited attention span and low level of comprehension (both reading and cognitive) for an extended period of time?

i'm tired as shit, i mistook 30 hours for 30 days haha

It's bad, it's just that BD's is fucking great. They're smart enough to bring back the best boss themes from the first game, though.

*It's not that it's bad

There are 3ds generals, they are called localization generals :^).
Other than that there aren't any console generals at all, for the exception of 3rd-5th generation bundled all together as retro and vita, because it strikes fancy in weeb audience.
Yes, dig yourself because even Holla Forums knows less than you might think of some videogame loving autistic person. Or at least it's just too lazy to do the research for you, since you will definitely find yourself squeezing every last drop of fun from it if mh wouldn't hold you for long enough. At best only 1 in 100 games are at least worth giving any of your attention, at best.

I like Bravely Second better when it comes to gameplay, dungeons and pacing. Default is superior in every other aspect.

i think it's weird that someone bought you a 3ds and even weirder that you are no longer friends, are you a bitch?

No, I'm a dude. A gay dude. he lived with me for a while.
and everything can be easily summed up as he was a japanese native and i was a white american and due to cultural reasons, the japanese shouldn't–can't, rather–date outside of their own race, not seriously, anyway. they're secretive mask wearing little freaks who actually become even more secretive around you the more they like you because they respect you and they don't want you to think they're dumb so they'll increasingly withhold any and all opinions.

fucking weirdos man stay away from them
or don't date at all, that's what i'm doing now. i'm fucking celibate and single for the rest of my life. luckily i didn't waste my virginity on him