Expeditions: Cucking

So, how does one cuck up a viking game exactly?

Check.

Check.

Check.

Checked.

Check.

Check and check.

No one is surprised in the least. It's impressive how they managed to shit their reputation down the drain in the span of two games.

I didn't even like the first one that much.

Well, cucking out shouldn't come as a surprise. It's going to keep happening until they physically can't do it anymore. I'm glad all my favorites series are fucking dead. I won't get to see them infected with progressive horseshit.

It's not. Still hurts, though.

tell me the op pic is just a meme

it is

Welp vikings were faggots who raped men on the battlefield to proclaim their homosexuality so this is par the course.

AYO Hol up

So u be sayin we wus Vikangz 'n shit?

Maybe you are the issue here?

I will wait for it to get a year of patches and shit before pirating it anyways

It doesn't seem that cucked, except the faggotry. The first damn scene is your mother telling you that ethnocentricism is the only way your clan will survive and fuck everyone else.

Thanks, 2017.

The leftist shit isn't even noticeable apart from a constant barrage of stronk wymyn. The real problem of the game is that unlike its predecessor, it's extremely fucking slow and boring. In the first game, every quest was either full of mysticism or intrigues or at least full of tension since the injuns fully expected you to start razing their village ot the ground at any moment and were prepared to oppose you to death. Here it's literally fetch quests and "kill sum bandints" quests, there is never any tension ever, the "intrigues" are a joke as the plotter is open about plotting against you and you are open about knowing and counterplotting against him, and when you finally go and land in England, they welcome you by giving you a quest to kill some bandits.

Shit's just boring, probably a result of the game being a lot more linear than its predecessor – in Conquiscadors, most of the events and encounters were self-contained and counted on you being able to arrive at any time, or never, while here they are trying to somehow guide you from one location to the next, usually by giving you a shitty fetch quest to bring something from said location. As such, there is no real exploration like in Conquiscadors – most of the places you visit are places you needed to go to anyway due to main quest, and only offer "go kill dem bandits!" quests. The boner for faggy hairstyles and shielddykes isn't even that much of an issue when compared to how fucking boring the writing and execution of the game are

From all those pozzed things the game has - the main reason why i find it mediocre is the fact its boring as fuck, its ridiculously frustrating to navigate around empty locations and quests are generic as fuck. Theme was conveyed alright though, and you can always turn strong womyn into cooks and healers instead.

Doing it before it was cool.

They could have just made it a fantasy setting and no one would have cared, no one gives a shit about stronk womyn in the Banner Saga, but nope, they had to make it "historical" and constantly remind you how "true" they tried to make the experience feel.

When a bunch of ex BioWare employees manages to fuck up less than you do it's time to seek employment in another industry.

For the fifth time it's Conquistadors, and yes, it's very noticable you goddamn mongoloid.

If giant horned race resides along the humans, it would only be natural if one counquered another and used them as slaves, or got rid off. Coexisting of plain vikings and those giants is unnatural as fuck. Whole reason i never got into the series.

Consider my privilege checked.

No niggers so far but several notable characters are straight up cucks. Your "badass" uncle for one early example.

Usually that's how it is, but there's a third force that is making them work together for the first time.

No, user. They fought to see which one of them will get raped. Like ugh, educate yourself.

You could have mentioned the gameplay issues and left it at that, but no, gotta be offended. This isn't battlefield wuz and its centerpiece nigger.

Seriously go read about African veterans who can't even poop now, or the boy-slaves of ISIS.

Welp.
Back to waiting for Banner Saga 3, then.

Kickstarter for that just finished I think. Raised 400k out of their goal of 200k.

why?

But user, men cannot be raped! Have you never heard of male privilege? Being more privileged means you cannot be raped!
That means man cannot ever be raped, and white wymyn cannot be raped by minorities.

srsly, get your facts queer

OK, five examples found within ten-fifteen minutes and then you tell me. So I'm not even mentioning some of the shit you find oversees.

The strongest of your neighbors, the only one that doesn't try to fuck you over and the right hand of your king is a granny jarl. Her lines when asked about knowing your father go: Yes we fought in many a shield wall together.

There's a literal tumblr wet dreams transplanted from Tyranny murderbitch, fucked up mullet face paint and all, admiring your edgefaggotry provided you show it.

Of the two childhood companions one's a bitchy bowfag that cries when hit in melee and makes Milo look like a masculine 80s action hero and the other's a shieldmaiden that literally yells on attack: Yes, I can fight, does that surprise you? and: I don't need a man to shield me! when taking a hit.

Your notable, as in recognized by most of the clan as one of the best fighters warrior cousin is point-for-point worse than a local single mother that just happened to pick up her dead husbands gear.

There's a option to spar with some of your villagers and from the half a dozen karls practicing there's two boys and two-three girls. The boys are a bow healer and a bow hunter, the girls carry a shield/axe, dual-wield sword/axe and two knives.

Again, all within minutes from start. In short give me a fucking break.

That's not really an argument, niggers will rape anything with a pulse.

Fuck.

Jesus Christ, it's even worse than I imagined.

Don't forget that your older brother is a nu-male whose sole defining trait is that he cannot fight, but rather than working on it, he mopes about it and won't leave mother's side, and that there are just as many female warriors as male

I don't think you do him justice. He's one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen, constantly making SHIT jokes that wouldn't be funny ever in a cheery fucking tone, sounding like a fucking millennial only a million times worse. For examle:
What the fucking shit is that? He started talking about this in the middle of a snowy forest while heading towards an acient tomb full of treasure and "ghosts", and he said it in a tone suggesting he thought he was being funny. Every time he opens his fucking mouth is suffering

Stop bullying Rurik the NEET.

How about stop taking the only archer in your party with yourself?

NEETs don't constantly cry about being NEETs. Literally every conversation you have with him ever is about him telling you how ashamed he is of being such a useless piece of shit

Well i am NEET and i am ashamed of being a piece of shit. I wish i would never meet a Holla Forumsfag in real life too. So its realistic character i guess.

I don't blame him considering he is a useless piece of shit.

You can always get a merc to snipe but the problem is when the game forces you to take him and the dickless wonder along.

By the way, let me guess, there are two bisexual characters in the game and one is male. Isn't it obvious that the archer is that faggot?

It feels like they took what was a decent strategy rpg hybrid with pillaging and turned it into a generic rpg, even with the obnoxious sjw shit, the game itself is just bland and uninspired. In conquistador at the start of the game you have the option to burn several villagers to the ground and plotting how to profit the most out of exploiting the new world, here you're wandering around the woods killing hobo's for several hours.

Exactly my problem with the game. You can just cut off exploration parts from it, and it just only make the game better. Like leave only map exploration between decisions, dialogues and battles, with no wandering around empty locations.

WHERE'S THE PILLAGING? THE RAPE? THE SLAUGHTER? WORSHIPPING THE OLD GODS?
ALL WE GET IS THIS PRANCY ASS FAGGOT! THIS ISN'T WHAT WE WERE ABOUT!

Just go for a run a few times every week and feel good about yourself for exercising.

Why? You'd get to chat with a fellow anime watching masturbator

But it's not gay if they're boys.

It's the 8th century, women have rights, get with the times, grandpa!

Talking about it, Sengoku Rance is a better viking simulator than this game, and its not even about vikings.

And?

You're describing the first game as well, how did anyone not expect this?

I never finished the first one, what's so bad about the second one?

Are we recommending viking games? I'll shill Viking conquest again. It has everything you need from raiding England, to fighting for the old gods, ship battles and a decent story. All in a M&B game.

At least the waifus are top notch. :^)

It's worse than Brytenwalda.

So does this game get any better when getting to england? If it does I might keep playing till then, otherwise i'll probably just go play persona 5 again.

You can destroy all the catholics if you wish though, completely erradicate britain from them.

Can you beat the women back into the kitchen?

You can levelup cooking and make them work at it instead of fighting.

This is your second archer companion by the way.

That is the mostly god awful haircut any woman can have. Why can't you have a simple pony tail or cut it into a bowl cut or something. Why do you have to look like a Fallout Raider?

It's just as cucked as this one. Dredge are revealed to be essentially rapefugees who dindu nuffin, stronk womyn everywhere, and writing became really shit with the classic "we have to unite everyone" direction. It's been a long while since I played it, but I remember the ending of the second being ridiculous bullshit

Because it's CURRENT YEAR and it's fashionable to look like a skank

I guess its not all bad

The Picts and Celts and Germanic tribes and what have you were fucking crazy

They were so shit not even the Romans wanted to rule over them.

More geography than anything. The romans were fine ruling over literal niggers in some parts of far upper Egypt.

The only unusual hairstyles of these European tribes were some braids or knots and that only applied to men anyway. Never heard of women having anything except various long haired styles.

Even those literal niggers had more to steal and tax than picts.

forgot my picture

Hannibal never ruled Carthage, he was a general.

The Man was keepin' him down just cuz he wuz black.

He wuz a kang.

all da whitey phoneyician there be keeping him down

Don't even get me started on the faggots who claim Septimus Severus was a fucking nigger.

Yeah I also heard Osiris is a fucking nigger because the Nile's soil is negrotic.

We are blacks so obsessed with stealing other peoples cultures, is it because they know deep down they achieved nothing throughout history or is it just their insatiable hunger to steal whatever isn't bolted down?

He was worse. He was a Semite.

it's just the afro-americans, afro-caribeans are alright

Not all these empires were African.

No you fucking piece of shit. Remember fucking Haiti?

yes, Haitians dont buy into the "we wuz shit"

The last image has been proven to be true though. English professors have concluded that she made all the plays. Shakespeare was actually a fraud.

Considering the fact that the biggest historically wrong cult they have, Rastafarianism, comes from Jamaica, I'd say you're wrong. They actually believe they're the real Jews because there are Jews living in Ethiopia who were assimilated, despite most of them not even coming from Ethiopia.

What they think isn't the point. They directly violently genocides all of their nation's whites. That's worse than fucking city niggers.

DAS RITE

That's a bit more complicated than that. They're not Jewish, they're other semetic people who converted to Christianity who consciously retroactively claim to be Jews to hide the fact a portion of their cultural heritage is "pagan/non-'Jewish' aka Israeli or Judean semetic" Like everyone's fucking isn't.

Also this is a good time to bring up the whole "who exactly is or isn't a Jew" thing, historically speaking. Is it the bloodlines of the pharisees, or is it the philosophical/magical/religious cult/school/ethnos that came afterwards? Do we start from the jews we have today and try to trace their jewry backwards, or do we start with the actual kingdoms/provinces and move forward?

It has a lot to do with foreskin.

You're thinking the Ethiopian church, there are indeed long-running Jewish living in Ethiopia, because the Jews and the Ethiopians were in very good relations throughout their histories. The pagan-descended Ethiopians were and are the majority though, and the majority of the Ethiopian church is composed of them. Supposedly Ethiopian Jews lack or lacked the Talmud like certain Ukrainian Jewish sects do to this day.

>>>/his/ might be for you

Why the fuck are bow users so slim, faggoty, and girly all the fucking time? Have any of these idiots done ANY research? The amount of upper body strength you need to pull a good bow is far, far higher than it takes to swing a mace or an axe. It's fucking stupid.

It's the culture. The kikes as people think of them didn't exist before like 1.5k years ago and have no relation to the Jews in the bible. Ethnically they're closer to mongrelized Europeans and not true semites. When in doubt, oven out.

It's because of tolkien's MUH ELVES