Help me out Holla Forums

Titanfall 2 or Total War Warhammer?

Which one should I buy?

Depends, what game do you prefer?

Any warhammer game that's not Vermintide can fuck off.

Titanfall 2 is good but it's not worth the full price.

I like both genres just give me your humble opinion as I'm currently stuck between these two

Titan at 30 Yurobucks
Warhammer at 20 Eurobucks, no DLC

And I'm enjoying Man O'War

Titanfall then

Neither, instead you should give suicide some serious thought then do it anyway.

Why so hostile about halfway decent games at half their OG prices??

Any reason I should pick one over the other?
Why Titanfall 2 and not Warhammer?

Skyrim Special Edition my fellow user!

Toddler go be a manlet somewhere else
I'll pirate the next Elder Scrolls/Wolfenstein mediocrity and I'll be done with it quickly so that the feelings of dissapointment don't kill me.

I enjoyed the Titanfall Demo and I really like both Total War and Warhammer and they seem to have fixed the major issues plaguing the combat, even if its less deep due to it not being an historical setting.

TL;DR
What should I buy faggot?
No fuck you, give me a multiplayer game to buy or stop posting

Try six feet of rope

Unfortunately both games are on their way out, Titanfall 2 from what I've heard has already lost most of its playerbase due to its bad release timing and the general flightiness of modern FPS players and Total Warhammer 2 is about to release. That being said, Total Warhammer 1 will still be fully playable since 2 is covering an entirely different continent and races and apparently down the line it's even going to be possible to combine content from the two games. It's also a game focused pretty much entirely around fairly replayable singleplayer content so even if the multiplayer community moves over entirely to 2 it will still have plenty of replayability, especially compared to Titanfall 2 whose campaign, while enjoyable, really isn't very interesting to replay.

TL;DR: Total Warhammer

But Total Warhammer is the first good TW game since Medieval 2, and Vermintide sucks dick.

The FUCK? I thought you were just memeing me until I looked it up. Since when did this exist?

Holla Forums THE VIDYA FOR VIDEOGAMES

Aye, thanks for your info

April 1
No joke
We had some threads about it

Any time I look in a Titanfall thread they seem to be talking about wanting to wife the robots, so I'd say go with Warhammer.

Wait, you want a multiplayer game? Do people actually play TW games for the multiplayer?

Yeah, custom games and shit

kill yourself op
you consumerist whore
just pirate them :)

Can't pirate that multiplayer in these

They've been pretty upfront about having plans for a trilogy since the beginning, which makes all the expansions they did for 1 look even scummier since they're expansions for 1/3rd of a finished product.

Fucking this.

It is also unfinished.
It will has 3 games all of them with shit tone of DLC like first one.
Buying it right now is like saying I want to pay 6 times the price for my games in the future. Just wait it will be available in some bundle.

Six feet of ethernet cable? Start a lan party :^).

Yeah, I thought the DLC the first one had was bad enough, but damn.

Luckily I got it for free-ish, not really in the Humble monthly bundle.

gitgud faggot.

It's literally just a cheap L4D knock-off.

It is L4D knock-off where you play as Warhammer races with all the stereotypes of them and fight hordes of motherfucking Skaven.
Only thing wrong with it is how dead it is.

Wasted potencial

Exactly. L4D wasn't that great of a game to begin with. A worse version of it isn't exactly going to be a great game.

Touch of the 'tism, eh?

It's a combination of everything good about l4d and Warhammer. Characters are good and gameplay is great, level up mechanics and weapon balance are good, and the differences in playstyle between characters makes it a great game overall.

Perfect Dark was a shitty knockoff of Goldeneye but a better game.

pirate them

TF2 is fun, but hard to get into since most of the players are pretty damned good at it by now.

If it's on sale for half price again though then yeah, grab it.

Gameplay is left-click boringness, broken up with sometimes holding left-click and then releasing it. Horde gameplay sucks in first person because you can't see the hordes of enemies tumbling to your feet. Weapons are basically divided between attack speed and damage, so you can either kill hordes or kill specials. You can get situations where Stormvermin all gather up in a pile a one-shot you without even realizing. Other specials are either crappier versions of L4D or equally in design crappy. Hunters can now teleport/disappear, jockies are now giant sized, spitters are now literally useless and have never once been an issue.
You can't play the same class. Leveling up just unlocks items and crafting, items which are better from random drops. Crafting is boring, low impact.
The campaign levels have a decent amount of variety, but the gameplay in them is entirely the same. Kill enemies while moving to a point. Kill enemies while defending a point. Kill enemies while moving boxes/barrels from one point to another. There is no 'story progression'. The difference between a random mission and a story mission is none. What are we doing? Why are we doing it? Who cares, vote for the next map! We gotta get random loot! The characters are crap. You can't hear them half the time for all the fighting. All their personalities are equally grimdark.
I remember one point I got so bored with the game, on a map where you have to defend two wells from waves of attacks, because one of my friends found a ledge beneath the spawn point of the majority of enemies and just stood there swinging his sword. It meant there wasn't even half the number for everyone else to fight. Other times I got bored with actually fighting and resolved just to speed run to the end like I did with L4D. Why not? You get health and ammo pretty much everywhere you go.

You sound like you're bad at it. Maybe if you were good at games you wouldn't be so pissy.

crack it
crack it
crack it

Titanfall 2. Warhammer has a fuckton of paid DLC.

I agree with this guy you should kill yourself OP.

bump

But you're fucking contradicting yourself right there. If it's better than Goldeneye, then it's not a shitty knockoff.

I think you might be in the wrong decade, pal.