#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Who's Laughing Now Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/megww
archive.is/QDwGq
atlus.com/contact/
facebook.com/AtlusUSA
twitter.com/atlususa
archive.is/NNGAh
archive.fo/lxvYw
archive.fo/MXrkU
youtube.com/watch?v=38dL7y9vEjY
archive.fo/Cu3KS
exhentai.org/s/6f3ab7a695/927030-1
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/858208608793878529
nichegamer.com/2017/04/28/persona-5-vinyl-soundtrack-coming-via-iam8bit/
archive.is/3XvPH
archive.fo/rTxHj
archive.fo/vNozL
archive.is/SyPlF
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/858345384795664384
my5.tv/nightmare-tenants-slum-landlords/season-3/episode-2-2
yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10552089&cid=54325553
archive.is/kvgFj
archive.is/eeCzh
archive.is/lnEM5
archive.is/2bjeb
archive.is/uDTBg
archive.is/GynAS
twitter.com/nf_reece/status/857975808429707265
twitter.com/mutant_tadpole/status/858037866714324992
archive.is/wyZ5K
archive.is/9Z7Mh
m.facebook.com/notes/neil-degrasse-tyson/email-exchange-with-the-federalist/10152354422065869/
archive.is/pGbHs
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
archive.fo/CRucm
oregonfirearms.org/vendetta
mega.nz/fm/RzYGlIaL
youtube.com/watch?v=bpM6wyE7Gx8
twitter.com/Rick4Sentinel/status/858434090114134016
archive.fo/7UJdp
mega.nz/#!JDRGDRKS!7JccV4HoGRkooBN_58k0kfXw15sMJ2yWCmvUjsCVwFo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for alunya

SOME FOLKS WERE BORN

This is our new mascot, right?

IT AINT ME

SILVER SPOON!

wheat is the work of the jew
it causes inflammation and makes you lazy
before wheat whites ate nuts and were healthier for it

Fuck off CommieCat!!

Eat this nut fuccboi

archive of before bread
archive.is/megww

Goddamn it.

D E L E T E   T H I S

I wonder what kind of jew is behind this post

STOP TAKING BAIT

Bullshit. I've been criticizing the localizations for like a decade, and they've been the subject of jokes and ridicule for ages now. There's a reason "Eat your hamburgers, Apollo." became a meme. The game has obviously Japanese characters and locations and it just becomes silly how much they wrote themselves into a corner and now have to bend over backwards to Americanize everything.

FUCK♂YOU
I'll do what I want.

At least 逆転裁判 is a comedy. Turning a good work that's supposed to be serious into your litterbox like FE14 is just an abomination.

Thank god I stopped playing after the third game.

First one was the best, second one was a convoluted mess, third was better than second, but not as good as first

Yep, the most successful ones were the miles games where they were able to use a fictional country to subsitute, which is whta they should have done when they localized the first phoenix game. They also had no excuse not knowing that the 2nd and third games had nip shit in them as the 2nd and perhaps the third one as well were on the gba in japan before they even started localizing the first one for the ds.
fuck

I don't know what you're talking about, completely obliterating a character's personality to turn him into a shitty joke dispenser is the pinnacle of localization.

Go play both edgeworth games, the layton crossover, the 2nd 3ds game and the bonus chapter of the first 3ds game.

Reposting this because it's related to ethics in journalism.

archive.is/QDwGq

Commies do not belong here!

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"

Also, if anyone cares of any of the kotaco comment screenshots. Save them, I'm not keeping them on my drive.

I wish I had enough money to take a boat with exquisite food right off the shore where they're trapped at and eat it all in front of them.

Nah, the left and right both want to see you suffer. Its the only thing almost everyone can agree on, from Holla Forums to the most sjw of sjws.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

WAIFU AGE SOON

The one good aspect of communism would be all of these faggots getting sent to the mines.

Here's some palette cleanser for the idiocy that we all witnessed today.

I've fainted. Or maybe passed out? I'm not sure what the difference is, to be honest, but regardless I've lost consciousness while walking about. Several times, in fact. It's not nearly as bad as she's making it out to be.

hell, reason why that comic exists is because they're making fun of the localization.

After seeing how it all turned out, that article is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

I liked this more when it was only "FOR HER" without the "the worst nightmare of gamergay"

FOR HER

But user, the poor bastards are positively starving by now.

Comrade Rule baited the rich into going into a gulag by themselves.

You are nice. Id drop off food laced with poison, tell them its laced with poison, then walk away. Its not a crime there, nor is it a crime to leave them with poison that they eat when you tell them not to.

Theyd be so lucky. Their complaining would get them shot.

Hey buddy, I think you’ve got the wrong thread, the 2hu bread is two pages down.

Can we elect jarule for some sort of humanitarian award.

NJET MOLOTOFF

Is this repeatable? Because this is positively fascinating.

Repostan ESA redpill progress. Currently on #5, the ESRB.

You can blame Honest trailer for that last one, but since is becoming a dated reference, I might change it back soon for the common For her.

I support this move

Please don't post this again.

The construction iss coming together nicely mang. I might need the weekend to try to wrestle with the ESRB one, going to take a slight breather tonight. I'm hitting a bit of a brickwall right now with oc haxing.

OPERATION 'AROUND THE WORLD' IS A GO

Atlus is currently under media blitz for "localization problems" that are, by admittance of the critics themselves 'only a few lines per character.' Apparently though, this makes it the worst thing in the history of game translations, please ignore the steaming heap that is Fire Emblem, nothing to see, please disperse. So, we, as fans of the Persona series, and I mean this, ACTUAL FANS OF THE PERSONA SERIES, need to let Atlus know we're not only cool with how the game turned out, but that the localization doesn't have the "widespread" problems the journos are saying it does.

Load up the old email cannons, we need to fire them up again. Email Atlus, show them your copy of the game (by uploading a picture of your save, where you are in the game, or your physical copy with a receipt to an image hosting site), and tell them just how much you've been enjoying Persona 5. We can also do this shit on (((social media))). If you still have a Twatter account that is cancer-free, shoot them a tweet with your copy of the game saying thanks and how much you appreciate them/enjoy Persona.

For bonus points, and maximum effectiveness, feel free to drop an archive link to one of the articles (or that autistic 'Persona Problems' site) and reference it specifically. We need to let them know that as gamers, Persona 5 is going in the direction we want. We can't let these cronyist bastards in the clique be the voice that pushes for more bullshit localization so their friends can get hired. I had originally said to reference FE in your messages and say it was the OPPOSITE of what we wanted, but I'm not sure it's the best to slam a game unrelated to Atlus' productions in an email praising Altus. I'll leave that up to your judgements, one user >>12389523 really seemed to think it was a good idea in one respect or another.

ATLUS USA CONTACT PAGES
MAIN SITE: atlus.com/contact/ (Send to Public Relations if you go this route.)
FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AtlusUSA
TWATTER: twitter.com/atlususa
If anyone can dig a bit and find a direct email address for a PR or Customer Service rep, that would be good too

For a little added help, I've provided a rough, ROUGH, guideline for how to structure an email. DO NOT COPY THIS DIRECTLY, otherwise it'll look like some sort of bot thing, and a few eyebrows will get raised. Remember to personalize your messages a bit, PR people LOVE knowing they're getting honest feedback from a consumer.

Welcome to the newest OP under the TD umbrella anons. Keep fighting the good fight.

>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500
>>>/gamergatehq/330500

Either is acceptable

How about we add something for how an user "hacked" information on the ESRB's bullshit?

Honestly I suspect it may be as simple as the fact that the image is black and white and vaguely similar in shape to another penguin. Similar to how baby birds can be fed using a puppet imitation of the same species and they literally believe it to be their mother since it is similar enough. I have to wonder if aliens or higher being actually do this to humans and that their imitations are of sufficient quality that we can't tell the difference to their puppets because we just aren't smart enough to distinguish the artificial from the real. Maybe it's that would be the explanation between certain weird people, like all people who eat their own boogers are actually aliens or something. Like we all thought it was weird, but it wasn't something that stood out to us as un-human or whatever. I don't really believe that that's true, but it's one of those thoughts I keep coming back to.

Wow this post really went a total different direction than the point I was originally trying to make which is this.
Birds are dumb and easy to fool with imitations.

Yeees

I will just put.

FOR HER, OUR BELOVED

I don't like that much lack of space

☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the NESA

You're eating the wrong alphabet soup.

So I should post it again?
Is what you're saying?

Since there's still plenty of time until E3, would it be better to go through the ghostbin & start chucking stuff out that's not important to one-off OCs?

How effective will the media and neofag's smear job against XSeed will be?

Tom's still working at XSeed and it's a small company, but I feel like because of the backlash some of the more thinner skinned workers will be more eager to censor.

Just remembered, for WIP4, the social justice warriors oc, I definitely recommend going with the previous version, without the secondary highlighting of "serious" and "socially conscious".

It's more effective in the previous version with just the SJW and Make The World A better place part IMO.

I think it would tie in to the "soulless npc" theory.
Thats actually explainable psychologically and has more to do with an oral fixation based on hunting and catching prey with our mouths as predators or chewing our food for long periods of time as herbivores, both of which do have some residuals in our dna, though the predatory aspect moreso.

Not very, and it took heat off atlus. It will make toms fight a bit harder though. But it wont affect senran games since xseed is owned by marvelous

Oh, weird. Well, if a higher being is imitating a human I would think that they would have more purpose than being a random retard in our world. Perhaps similar to the way we treat animals. Rescuing them from injury or feeding them when they can't take care of themselves.

Can you explain further? My brain is on friday night mode, mang, dim it down a shade so even I can understand. Do you mean combing stuff for one off oc materials?

It's probably going to be more difficult on Tom's end.

Yes, that. Plus, the txt I have has a few updates.

Oh, fuck you fire girl. Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the moon if you think you’re so tough.

what are they even smearing
isnt he doing exact what neogaf woulda wanted by changing the kkk shit

He wanted to keep it in, or at least change it to something that would preserve the NKK joke, but before he could the Nip devs sent a revised version of the sign that read ACQ.

He didn't want to change it, though, and spoke out about it publicly, going so far as to request the removal of his name from the project.

I didn't read the Kotaku article, but if the comments there are anything to go by they outright lied by stating he was responsible for changing the name to KKK Witches, when all he really wanted to do was leave the game in as pure a state as possible. So now he's being lambasted by retards because they fail to understand that he didn't put a KKK reference into a game, he merely wanted to leave the name of a store to KKK so as not to change too much of the original content.

tl;dr People are calling him a racist because he didn't want to change content that was present in the original game.

Nononono. The npcs are creations of the aliens and act as automated recording devices. The aliens cannot interact with us directly though because humanity is just an experiment.

Ah ok yes, that sounds good then. I think right now off the top of my head here are the candidates for good one off OCs that can be used on twitter as a 'trailer' or teaser oc for the redpill.

-the collectible card style oc, movie stinker with gallagher movie senpai quote.
-the movie senpai gallagher single page.
-wip 3 and wip 4, maybe wip 8 if that works out hopefully.

And forgive my autismode, my recommendation for wip 4 in this post.

It's that tom didn't want to change it, for some reason.
Despite the devs changing the textures and sending it back.

But the NPCs spend the majority of their time with other NPCs so what would the function of that be?

Error in programming?

And alien girls will fall for superior human cock.

Understood.
There's got to be a name for that, especially if people are going to treat it as a serious business.

Thoug the ayyliens are worse than even the npcs.

Damn satan, seeing the truth like that.

Theres are people confused/intelligently dishonest about kkk shit being in the original and are saying he added it in. Then there's the fact that he said he thought it was funny. Lastly sjweebs and especially neofags has a major bone to pick with Tom and xseed because he is one of the few people in the industry that is openly anti censorship, this is the biggest reason why he is getting smeared.

Fugg, my brain needs direct injection of coffee or something. Forgot to mention, also may not be a bad time to start thinking on the how of the redpill delivery and setup.

So imgur, tumblr, archive, pdf, twitter for the single one off teaser\trailer OCs, and the redpill itself as well if possible. So a plan for who is able and ready on that department of memetic delivery.

holy fuck those digits

You sayin aliens aren't good for fugging?

My OCs brings all the nerds to the yard? :^)

Not ailiens, ayyyliens

I'm confused.
Which one is which?

1st is alien
Second one cucks you ayylamo.

Holy shit, that girl is ugly as fuck. What's up with her fucked up skin? Is it photoshop or does she looks so weird and fake in real life too? And the 3d one looks stupid.

Oh…..

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

I was thinking more The Gargantuan Gallagher Game

repostan
archive.is/NNGAh

she has a twin sister that's somehow prettier than her

fetal alcohol syndrome and lots of makeup being caked on her face makes her look like a CGI human.

that reminds me of another Who Wants to Be a Millionaire question from about two decades ago (I remember it because this was in a letter to a Nintendo Power editor):

Q: Which of these is not a pokemon?

A: Pikachu
B: Charmander
C: Frodo
D: Jigglypuff

Add some of the dahl syndrome too.

Reworked the image a bit more

Heavy make up: Trying too hard to hide wrinkles, tons of eyeliner, drawn eyebrows. Likely some surgery or deformed head if going by the cheekbone, jaw and nose.

COMMIES GET OUT

That can work mang, just have some cartoon series based on the IP, that is dubbed at 4kids quality level, preferably with fresh dope memes every 5 seconds, featuring one of the burch wonder twins as a prominent voice actor and re-localizer.

And you're sitting on a mountain of mint, mint I tell you.

MADE TO WAVE THEIR FLAGS

I'm not trying to sound grim but I feel while these past three years have been some of the best wins they've also been some of the most tragic, if more people respected GG/TD and heeded more of our warnings then a lot of what we see while it wouldn't be completely gone it would be in much better.

kind of, but snooz always photoshops the shit out of her greasy-ass skin so the alien look is accentuated.
she never has a philtrum, though, FAS for certain.

Just because you commies don't have bread doesn't mean you can steal ours.

Excellent, it just needs Dan Green & it's set!

I don't want your cucked bread.

What did he mean by this, Holla Forums?

REMEMBER, NO BAIT

Downvoted for being passive-aggressive.

Filtered :^)

And now you'll never know how much that hurts my feelings.

Sorry, can't hear you :^)

archive.fo/lxvYw

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ithdede67bl8byb/SEGA%20ST%20Mobile%20Trends%202016.pdf?dl=0

That webum matches way too well, sheeeit.

Why burger sleeping times are the most horrible shitposting fest hours

Filtering is Holla Forums's version of Randi Harper's auto-blocker.

You said it, comrade! It's just another word for safe space.

first it was "think of the children!"
then it went "think of the womyn!"
now they are going for "think of the animals!"

archive.fo/MXrkU

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Does the commiecat have a buttcrack going up?

I mean, I do want more games where you play animals doing animal things, but that's because animals doing animal things are fucking cool

It's only 8:30
t. non-sleeping burger

floating out at sea?

It's not sleeping time just yet.

yeah, unless you live in New York
t. midwest

Just post and tell people that we need another Tokyo Jungle.

god I wish there was higher resolution video of the MOAB bombing. seeing that shit deployed for real would be cool as hell

I guess shills are here.
Have a naked ape stream
youtube.com/watch?v=38dL7y9vEjY

I wish commies would go away.

Just report and don't give (you)s. The usual suspects are assblasted ever since TD anons kicked off OP Around The World and it gaining traction.

I mean I know how, I'm just lazy.

This.

Yeah, I'm guilty of feeding them (you)s.
I'll stop now.

I was walking out of the grocery store one day when the cashier pointed out a beautiful, blonde-haired, blue eyed girl picking up some flowers by the entrance. She had flowers in her hair, and not like one of those shitty fake flower crowns. She actually wove dozens of tiny flowers into her hair and secured them in her tied back French braid. On top of that, she was wearing a very girly traditional dress, very Germanic. It was the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long fucking time.

Then I went home and saw some girl just like your 2nd pic, except her hair was dyed menstrual blood red. Really made me realize how far we've fallen. Everyone convinced themselves traditionalism was some sort of gender slavery, but none of them could help but stop and compliment the girl on her beauty.

(good) burger places stay up late

Theres 43 days left until E3 kicks off. Some new info just came!
Exhibitors will be able to sell merchandise on the E3 show floor this year
archive.fo/Cu3KS

Goodnight GirlGangrapers.
exhentai.org/s/6f3ab7a695/927030-1

You have the original version of that image?

The destruction of female beauty and aesthetic standards in general is one of the goals of cultural Marxism.

I feel a slight hope at the same time, kind of disbelief, at how long it takes them to realize that maybe, just maybe.
People who are looking to play or buy vidya, are not fucking interested in the failed snowflake academics telling them which "serious" goodthink games are good for their social conscience or regressive goodboi points.

Show us some good vidya. If it sucks, it's not because everyone in the audience is a bigot, nazi -ist. There is a good chance if a crowd of gamers who buy and play vidya don't like your product, it's because it's shit.

Animu grill yelling-it's shit it's fucking shit.jpg

I wish, I saved it offa some thread ages ago.

> archive.is/NNGAh
ROLLING FOR SAN LOSS

At the same time…
Most of the time, the final product isn't like what was shown at E3, so that's just gonna destroy more of their hopes (If they had any that is)

A reminder that the bulk of the participants are going to be sojus leftist califags.

With pleasure.

Hopefully it'll make it harder for developers to pull a Watch_Dogs-tier bait-and-switch on players.

Sheeeit, yeah I forgot about that part for a second.

A lot of these expos have people "guiding" the players through the demo, mostly since they need to coach and tell them how much fun they're having while trying desperately to avoid them going off the beaten path and showing how shallow or broken the game gets from anything cinematic. Imagine lining up and waiting hours just to be given a pep talk ride through flashy shit after seeing a flashier fake take of the game in a trailer everyone got to see without paying for the priviledge for a crowded sweaty line simulator.

I want off this ride.

#fyrefestival is exploding on twitter
wtf is fyrefestival and what happened there?

(trips)
Some kinda scam """music festival""" where rich fucks pay lots of money to have their shit stolen by Mexicans.

Ja Rule promoted some exclusive high end festival with all kinds of special ammenities for the rich kids who could afford the $12,000 tickets to some tropical island.

Turns out it was some kind of scam. The tents are disaster relief tents, the locals are robbing and raping people, there's reports of wild dogs roaming the area, and now a bunch of rich kids are living some Lord of the Flies scenario, trying to get to the airport for safety.

Its in the Bahamas

A bunch of rich kids paid thousands of dollars for tickets to some shithole that was supposed to be a big festival resort. They ended up having all of their shit stolen and are now stranded there.

To be honest, that thought never clicked in my head for a moment, I really thought "Good on them for opening their doors."
I'd create a greentext of today's E3, but I don't know what to say beyond what I typed.

Well Holla Forums let us have a prediction of E3

I've already made a bingo card out of it, but I think I'm gonna do one more change to it

Special panel:

Anita Sarkeesian will have her conference at this year's E3. Screencap this for future posterity.

This, people have criticized Phoenix Wright's localization for ages.

Nice work, detective.

Can you imagine if Nathan Grayson had apologized right away during #thequinnspiracy and GG never happened? What if we had never uncovered any of this shit? What if the forces of Socjus had been allowed to grow unopposed? How many tangent universes are there right now where we're all dead, or in a gulag, or huddled in foxholes fighting WW3?

This reminds me I need to make a new bingo for this.

KEK

anyhow.
progress report:

i started the second walk scene
but im gonna be on vacation till may/10th.
so ill try to finish it when i get back. it will take 2/4 days to get it done.

sage for blogpost

Anita can't even get free press from Kotaku these days. It's impressive that she's managed to ride this shtick for so long, but she doesn't have a future thanks to her hysterics.

How much did GG affect political discourse in regards to journalists reporting on their favorite candidates?
What if this is all a dream?

I'm not sure what needs to be changed, seems timeless considering the same arguments are still spouted out.

Woah let's not get too hasty here. Dorito the 1st will still want to live, probably. as long as Kojima Kun does not leave him as soon as that actor guy from the walking dead comes into the scene, and Kojima goes all hollywood senpai!
…Sheeeit. Press F for Geoff.

God's work BoneMan.

People cry about GG and shit but if it didn't start then we wouldn't of had a head start to counter most of this cancer.

Point taken.

It already covers every argument censorious asses have ever made and will ever make, assuming they stay the course and just double down instead of coming up with new material.

I was going to suggest something in light of X-Seed & KKK, but it already falls under Excuse me for having commence decency!

You could maybe make it more flashy looking but that's just me.

don't forget the memeteor
Summon It

That's cool and all, but what if you want something that isn't a school girl? School girls are not women.

I could make it TD themed.

Damn right.

They're better.

go for superior woman

Fuck it, what if you want something that isn't weebshit?

From the fighting general, wew.

Thats a cat user, you won't trick me again

Any more GG game title rewrites?

Who says it has to be a school girl?

That you could.

Duh, that's what school teachers are for.

I'm looking for a certain image. It was a tiny infograph with two colums (gaming press contrasted with self-published gaming community), with about 3 bullet points each, made with the purpose of showing why the former can't be trusted, and the latter provides some sincerity and honest reviewing.
Since GG preserves practically everything, I figure someone might have it on hand.

Oh fuck off.

I read the article. The headline is lying as it always does in these clickbait sites (It was NOT a Klu Klux Klan reference even slightly). They're trying to make Tom seem like an idiot when he was dead-right. His coworkers wrote to Acquire out of fear of backlash against the joke being mistaken for a racist remark from vendors/merchants who may not want to carry the game. They acted out of knee-jerk fear of offending their money, Acquire then reacted out of red-faced shame due to that email, and they changed it in the following build. The whole thing went down because "m-m-muh feelings" among the more faggoty of the XSEED staff.

The article mostly explains it in a neutral fashion, but the fucking headline is an outright lie and lead for clicks. No wonder the comments are full of jackassery.

Okay hold up what the fuck did I miss this time?

Goddammit

I can't think of any.
Since my typeface armory continues to expand, I could make some new ones! Just list some games. I can't do Senran Kagrua, those damn Nips outsmarted me with their typeface choice.

So is netherrealms SJWs? or are they just making a joke.

she is human

I bet you don't know the font for Bayonetta.

Some context on the people who don't or no longer read capeshit, the first game and prequel comics had Green Arrow of their universe die, Green Lantern here is supposedly a redeemed bad guy after being a Yellow Lantern, Green Arrow is a hippie billionaire leftist, and the SJW quip, used over a year ago when they rebooted the DC universe shit again, and from his inception to now, all of his writers keep making him a retard who does things like being a rebellious lefty with no long term plan other than fight against Injustice and Inequality.

And considering Netherrealm made all the women ugly pieces of shit from MKX to Injustice 2, makes you really think on what just happened or who they are catering to.

And of course they don't realize that SJWs don't buy comics.
I actually ranted at someone today who brought up Captain America's "hydra = nazi" thing.

And black canary is the accidental voice of reason. if thats not a trope it should be, just like that villian girl from that sjw game

Don't bother, after almost a century, the overall universal lore or history for Marvel is a convoluted pile of shit.

Well, she's back to her Fishnet design after that horrible Birds of Prey New 52 shit, and there's still cancer in DC, not as much as those retards Bendis and Richard Spencer's brother are doing to Marvel.

Reminder

#TeaganDidNothingWrong

She

That's where you're wrong.

Thats the one. Accidental voice of reason, or teagan's law: the character the creator made to be seem wrong is usually right.

Well, what she says to not hawkeyeor if you prefer green not batman is what pretty much all sojus needs to hear desperately, especially anita and wu.

I had forgotten about that face reveal.

Didn't the creator of uncommon time's friend who Teagan is based on come on to Holla Forums to confirm how much of a cunt the creator is?

Fuckin' A, that's impressive.
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix?

He's still a retard and he's not always moralizing like a dumbass, but the author, well he still doesn't realize that the "Republicans are the Man" meme is no longer true for today's political climate.

And speaking of Hawkeye, this was pretty dumb of them.

All the women in Injustice 2 have an extra chromosome.

Not that I recall, but she saw all the dissertations on why Teagan did nothing wrong, lewd art, and how reviled Alto the Cunt was to Holla Forums that she retroactively decided that Teagan was an asexual autist to deter us, didn't work.

you're pretty gud-ocelot.gif

I would love to see Vivian dressed as Razgriz from Ace Combat 5. She'd look cute in the helmet.

Jesus fuck, that is, wow. Just wow.

The man rich jews play and arm both sides and claim to be always have been the winners friend. I still do stand by what canary said though. "You cannot fight "the man" if you are "the man""

The real people who started Occupy Wall Street before the retards who brought "Social Stack" and the "Oppression Olympics", and betrayed by Stephen Colbert and the media, they didn't like what Marvel is trying to do considering they're controlled propaganda machines by the people they're also against, Big Corporations.

Well, Capeshit was created by two jews, and the moralization, constant preaching of tolerance and cheap values.

Same.

Why does it always come back to pedophilia with these people

Dc's live action shit is still the worst thing made, aside from smallville, because it did not try to hammer "look look hes superman but young" until after a few seasons in which they eased him into the title of superman. And I wont deny the morals are real cheap in the comics, they never have real loss, it usually temporary.

Are you even trying?!

You know what, fuck it. I'll just name off some games from my collection
Super Mario Land
Soul Calibur II
Super Monkey Ball
Super Smash Bros Melee
MegaMan Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee

TRUMP DECLARES HIMSELF A NATIONALIST AND GLOBALIST

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/858208608793878529

So?

its just words not actions

It's time to give it up.

It's over, guys. The leader of #gamergate has been compromised. Time to #closethegate.

If you didn't realize from his cozy relationship with Israel, you deserve the disappointment.

Oh now it's on.
>Yuru Yuri, Clannad, Trigun, etc.
The wall can't be built fast enough!

oh boy leftypol is going to be shilling hard right now

I'm not really certain how to parse that.
I guess it means that he's whatever he wants to be at any given moment?

All it means is that he's centric.

Confusing, but talk is cheap.
Let's see what he does before we panic or celebrate as the case may be.

An oxymoron?

I still hope he makes canada crawl on hands and knees for the nafta. The states has huge leverage on us since lumber is pretty much the main backing of our dollar at this point, and the world knows this. Fuck the ndp for screwing our oil, it will damage the canadian dollar for decades to come.

DON'T JUDGE TRUMP BY HIS WORDS!
Trump's words are only said to calm the Jews down. You need to look at his actions.

Fuck the NDP for that one till the day I die.

reminder

Bombing the SAA, going back and saying China is not a currency manipulator, not doing anything about H1B visas, not repealing DACA, ect. His words mirror his actions finely, as long as you're not retarded and can tell when he's doing his double speak in order to not talk about something.

Is this bait?
Are we being raided?

Fuck all 3 for stripping all industry from nova scotia. And
FUCK OUR COUNTRY WHEN MOST OF THE JOBS ARE IN OUR FUCKING GOVERMENT
I am still voting con though.

Reminder that the average lifespan of that penguin is 20 years.
He is 20 years old.

Daily reminder the Ottoman Caliphate, the Caliph of Sunni Islam, was abolished in 1924 after The Ottoman Empire was split up after being occupied by Allied forces in WWI and The Ottoman Empire became the Republic of Turkey

Daily reminder the Ottoman Caliphate was the "Pope of Islam"

Daily reminder Islam could've been a tolerant and moderate religion akin to modern Christianity had the Ottoman Caliphate not been replaced by a series of smaller politically charged and corrupt caliphs

Nigger please.

What nonsense. I'm sure that all of these (1)'s who came in right after something about Trump was posted are just coincidence.

Suicide Bombing was started by the Hafez al-Assad regime of Syria by a series of corrupt and politically charged caliphs. Suicide is forbidden in the Quran. If some shithead tried to do the same with Christianity they would've gotten systematically excommunicated by the Pope and the clergy. The equivalent in Islam no longer exists and that's why its fucking shit today. I know its hard to believe but all this Jihad shit never really started happening until around the mid 20th century

Not if it's during a jihad.

Got Smash Bros. Melee

purely a coincidence

Jihad is spreading Islam by force. It does not say anything about suicide. The problem is the Quran is vague as fuck sometimes, just like the Bible. But again, Christianity has a Pope that is able to interpret the Bible to Christianities largest denominations. Islam USED to have the same thing but again, it was abolished by globalists.

And by globalists you mean their shitty mutated cousins the jews. And the current pope is a tool who wants muslim cock 24/7.

No, Catholicism has a Pope.

I think its more like the Pope wants to spread Christianity by converting Muslims through missionary work but he can't go right out and say it because then they would catch wind and reject it. And the media would freak.

Fook off ya filthy protestant

Now I've seen everything and also only Catholicism has a pope

I'll be frank. I would normally not give a single fuck about the filthy Sand Niggers. But we have to face reality, Islam is spreading, and it fucking terrifies me. I fear for the future of my children. My optimist side tells me Islam can be made moderate again and not the shitty religion driven by political ideologues we have today

If you say so, I aint seeing it. Then again I am an agnostic deist, so I don't care what other religions do until they try and stick their noses into my buisness.

The only time islam was "moderate" was when mohammed was jerking off in mekka trying to be jesus.
After he mekka he became the warlord we all know and started getting followers.

He is also considered the perfect man that all muslims should strive to be.

It can, but not by a Pope. It can be made "moderate" by a lack of Jews.

I don't think Islam was ever moderate user. There were a few points when they were not really doing much but they were rather short and it really just let them fester.

Nigga pls if you put a kid in this world it's because you hate them.

I partially got Godzilla.
…I'll admit the rest got me stumped. But don't think one day I'll find them!

They need to be put back under the boot of Zoroastrianism before that'll ever fucking happen.

Bingo. I think if hitler won islam could have unified by his winners aura too.

Then you should teach your kids not to be little shits.

Step up your game, user.

Never happened. The problem isn't moderate or extreme, the problem is people taking and following the word of the source material as literally as possible. The problem is they're doing everything the Quran says perfectly.

I disagree with this. While the jews are fanning the flames I don't think that they would become all passive just by removing them. They both need to be removed. Islam was made for the one purpose of shitting up every other place on earth so they don't realize how much of a shit religion they themselves are.

That new Amane stuff?

no it is a monster girl that jerks you off with her hair. Looks kinda similar now that I think about it though.

I always found female hair beautiful.

speaking of muds

pretty nice for someone with a hair fetish like me

I don't know about getting jerked off by hair, but I too love long, female hair

I always thought it was because their prophet wanted to rape, murder and fuck kids so he made a religion around it.

Well this is a new fetish.

It appears to me that all monster girls are after is making you cum real hard.

I can't believe Xseed is fucking dying. First they get cucked by NISA and Falcom and now Tom starts bringing the company down.

Video games?

Someone do some nazi edits of Zennistrad moviebob style pls

Found the mudslime. :^)

No the SJWeebs there who got triggered over a word and demanded it be changed are killing them.

Back to your hugbox shlomo
>>>Holla Forums

It's over, even Trump betrayed us, this hsould be the final GG thread and we should move on.

It's a form of contractual agreement among the elites. Since the law can't enforce illegal contracts, they do it themselves by filming themselves comitting illegal acts (usually pedophilia) and then give each other the tape so that in case one person snitches, the other can drag them down with him.

Spotted the anti-GG infiltrator.

I bet you think morgana is a human too and would fuck him.

(Checked)
that's a good start

NAMBLA was also trying to reduce voting age, something leftists really like because the later age of "adulthood" thanks to college being necessary to have a good job, combined with a lower voting age would be mean even more votes towards left policies, and left wing politicians. Plus, if it was solely illegal contracts, they wouldn't be trying to legalize it the way they are trying with importing Sharia law and the like.

Nigga those bitches have been posting that shit since fuck knows how long and you're still replying?

nice trips

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

nichegamer.com/2017/04/28/persona-5-vinyl-soundtrack-coming-via-iam8bit/

Hmmmmmmm probably just a nobody, but nevertheless nichegamer is a constant attack from these goons

>gilda

seems is all the more true.

This narrative isn't ever going to work in my opinion, they might as well give up now.

Galko > Furry

Miranda > galko > kemono friends > furry

Some of the raids /monster/ is experiencing is also coming from tumblr, the dumbass behind some unity porn game got triggered after he was caught lying then ran off to tumblr, plus we now know for a fact universities are planing out raids on boards as "assignments" which means if they don't do it they will fail, i'm not sure if there's a law that says teachers can't force students to do political things for them or else get lower grades.

To be fair, games where you play as animals are pretty cool. Get the fucking hint Hasbro you fucking toyjews.

Well obviously doing that will attract actual pedophiles and the majority of them don't know such a possibility exists but it's still a surprisingly common thing. There is a very good reason why someone in a position of power would surround themselves with pedophiles, considering how easy that makes them to control.

We had mandatory aboriginal studdies in year 10 of school
I did not go to a single class

If social justice was a thing i wouldnt of went either

At least it's not pic related

That's better then what we had, back when I lived on prison island we had mandatory "feminist" studies throughout highschool and why women has it so oppressed, this was long before SJW where even a thing.
The strange thing is it wasn't a public high school but a Christian private one and all the christcuck girls there were massive whores.

Gilda > furry trash > Miranda

Good evening, faggots!

Decided to add archive links while I still can

;_;

Heatstreet has shown it's true colors ages ago but is William Hicks still generally okay? This satire is actually pretty on point.

archive.is/3XvPH

And this Zoe shilling hurts. How do you lie in the very abstract of your book? Depression Quest had it's shilling but I don't believe it was that popular.

archive.fo/rTxHj

Is that loss I see?

Email and let them know if the game is censored GG will be boycotting it. I already done it and you should too.

I don't get it.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Their excuse seems a little fishy, I have never meet a penguin who couldn't swim.
Give Grape-kun's waifu back!

They had to get a penguin away from a cardboard cuttout of that because he was obsessing over it, not even bothering to eat.

Let him die happy ;_;

Kemono Friends has a cross promotion with Zoos across Japan where they put a friend in their animal exhibits.
That penguin fell in love with 2D.

And apparently he is already at 20 years old, which is the average life span for that kind of penguin. Should just let him be happy.

Long story short some zoo in Japan is having a colab project for Kemono friends so they have cut outs of the anime girls in their respective enclosures alongside the real versions, Grape-kun who's an older male penguin has fallen in love with his kemono friend version and wouldn't leave her side at all.
Hululu is his waifu.

2D > 3D Penguin Disgusting.

I'm not gonna speak for GG and I'm also not gonna get the game (I didn't even like the demo. Combat felt clunky as hell).

But I will probably email them and tell them that I hope nothing similar happens to other games, such as Trails.

FUCK OFF, DEVDEX!

archive.fo/vNozL

Elderly penguins do strange things.
Footage is of an awakened penguin heading to Japari Park (not really). That brief moment where he turns to the camera as if to say "it's all right, I'm going home." T_T
They probably caught Grape-kun humping his cutout like a dakimakura and so had to put him in the enclosure at night (they supposedly let him out during the day to the tourists and zoo patrons can see the spectacle).

It's true that Grape-kun is obsessed with Hululu and stands by her for hours on end, but the part about him neglecting to eat and having to be fenced off because of his obsession is FAKE NEWS.

Grape-kun is old as fuck, so they fence him off at nights to prevent him from falling into the pool.
He gets to see her again come daytime.

Why do you have a '17 cuck/pol/ screenshot?

Also Tapirs confirmed for normalfags.

cant lie. them animals have good taste

What other girls are at the exibit?

hmmmmmmm

Remember, the article is satire. He's parodying what SJW publications say.

All of them.

Ive seen lion and bear
The lion is male funnily the lion in the anime has male lion features like a mane

Bear didnt care

What the hell does blob even do anymore besides drown in his own Europa?

They don't have an aboo friend?

Hav'n fun, peasents?

Nazis, watch out!

Watch out, your ass.

archive.is/SyPlF

How real is shit getting?

post the original one not the shoop

ded thread.

did I miss anything fun yesterday?

Other than Kotaku and their commenters sperging as hard as NeoGaf when it came to Tom's stance and decisions on Akiba's Beat, I can't think of much else.

It's fucking disturbing how many people actually defend censorship when it suits them, if they had it their way they would probably destroy every old painting due to them being"problematic".

(checked)

Anita Sarkeesian says goodbye to video games as her cuntsuckers sang her songs of praises on her way out.

Fyre festival >>>Holla Forums9816790

Thanks friends, I was too busy playing video games with my best friend yeasterday to check up on everything and just got home.

It's really annoying. Like, I don't mind that Acqurie changed it. I still think it's censorship. But the way Kotaku wrote its article/people are speaking about it, it made it sound like Tom wanted to change the billboard to KKK, rather than it being in the original already.

The amount of thin-skinned offendatrons gave me cancer.

Because screencaps generally tend to travel between sites

>nips have a fake abbo in the kangarro exhibit

That's the lamest cosplay of Rikku from FFX I have ever seen.

I just watched a bit of that sex song in the new bill nye show, the one that sings about "sex junk." Here's what I noticed. The song praises all forms of sexuality except male masterbation. Towards the end there's a line about using fleshlights in the sad moonlight being sung by a stereotypical 80's nerd.

So all forms of sexuality are good and progressive, except male masterbation? Right. Whatever.

And the left really can't figure out why they're losing so badly.

When is that fat blob going to realise that throwing an M-80 at a woman's head isn't "speech."

Here's a webm so you can spread the cancer.

They don't like male masturbation because they know they're losing ground against the superior 2D.

Like, this is literally two contradictory statements back to back.

So what does this shame? It shames male masterbation (fleshlights) it also shames long distance relationships.

But then immediately following this declaration

This honestly infuriates me. And all the while Bill Nye is jiving to the music like he's having a stroke.

Nigger, you can go into a sexshop to buy a fleshlight and a woman next to you in line who buys a dildo will make fun of you. Society just sees male masturbation and arousal as something bad.

Now see, this is the double standard that pisses me off the most. It's my dick, I'll do what I want with it and to hell with anyone who thinks otherwise.

Fucking women

I thought "gay propaganda" was just homophobic dogwhistle, but this and the ice cream segment gave me pause. Maybe "propaganda" is too strong a term, but it certainly fits the bill for "social conditioning".

Speaking of the ice cream skit, do you have that one? I thought I had it saved.

On that last image, the one with the orange background, consider changing the text color of the link at the bottom to white rather than black. The smaller text size combined with the darker color makes it hard to see.

>Wasn't that cool??
>We've got something really cool to show you next!!

Bill nye wants desperately for everyone to think how cool this shit is. I've heard even normalfags are crucifying it. With any luck Bill Nye's career will be done for.

Watch out Gook, the robots are gonna enter the fray
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/858345384795664384

Their livelihood is in danger, once we have sex bots and shit like that we wont have to buy them drinks and shit anymore.

I don't know if you guys go to bars, but they sell overpriced shit. A battle costs 20€ but in a bar you pay like 7€ for a tiny glass. My cousin owns a bar and it's crazy how much he earns there.

Pretty good.

That's because they try and use sex as a tool to control men, when men do it without them or without their permission they get very defensive and try to shame them for it.

Pretty much impossible as the Y chromosome is necessary for form otherwise you get blanks it's it has been shown over and over again that sperm cannot be made outside of the testicles so female sperm will forever be a myth, eggs made from male cells however have had a greater degree of success couple that with the fact artificial wombs has successfully developed a lamb embryo into a fully formed lamb you can see where this is going, expect major pushback from feminists.

I know it's a myth but that doesn't stop them from parroting it over and over.

You know I never thought I would unironically say that women need to learn their place.

Women are you even trying?

>WHEN IM DON IM GONNA SHILL TH FUK OUT OF THOS BRIDES
?

Thanks.

And good luck with the font finding and ESA stuff.

My friend, if men as a whole were to decide women need to get back to the kitchen what would they do? Would they get up in arms, or shut up and scurry back to where they belong? Here's a hint: ISLAM
Of course that would never happen today. Men as a group hasn't been pushed far enough. Not yet anyways.
Feminist know not what they are trying to bring upon themselves.

my5.tv/nightmare-tenants-slum-landlords/season-3/episode-2-2

Antifa are in this episode.

Gay ice cream.webm

My negro companion.

How much do you want to bet he hasn't finished let alone played less then 1% of them.

Of course it's a Canuckistani.

If I can offer some advice, look up a game for the Wii called Deadly Creatures.

Didn't the Gook basically say that all the hype of war with North Korea is a big farce due to their Soviet era tech and WWII era tactics, and the entire point of it is to control the mass to "Leave North Korea alone others your neighborhood will be a glowing red spot"? Also, the fact that if the Norks did pull anything, they'de be going up against the U.S., Japan, South Korea (Even with the mess their government is in), China, Russia, and maybe Australia.

Just give it another decade, then we'll really start to see a fight between women and waifus, and/or women wanting to become waifus.

I guess she didn't play the Burial At Sea DLC (Which destroy Fitzroy's character to anyone who found her "relatable" or "sympathetic").

I have over 300 games for me PC (I'm not just counting Steam games), and I think I've only finished around 30, at most 45. Then there's all my console games that I have, which account for over a dozen different systems, and I think I've finished about an eighth of those (Haven't even gone beyond the title screen for over half of them).

It's kind of funny how people think Islam is what's going to be women's comeuppance. You're operating under the assumption that women have it bad in Islam.

They don't. At least, nowhere near as bad as you think, in comparison to the men.

Life under Islam could be considered to be pretty fucking garbage for everyone, but women still manage to be a protected, sheltered and catered to class in one of the most genuinely oppressive ideologies ever constructed.

The reasons feminists are leaning towards Islam are manifold, but suffice it to say that the bulk of men in Islam get a far rawer deal than the bulk of women. And if there's one thing feminism likes to make sure of, it's that men are worse off than women.

No, it isn't.

Also from what I gather from past threads the cancer of /a/ will raid us in due time in revenge for TD continued success.

People mostly talk about the stuff like women getting acid thrown on their face for being too beautiful, men being allowed to beat their wives, all that kind of stuff. Men still want to protect women, so that kind of stuff gets talked about more, while stuff like the little boys being raped in Afghanistan is shoved into a corner to be ignored.

Men are subject to things like acid attacks and honor killings as well. You just never hear about them because they don't serve the "women have it worse" narrative.

Men are ALLOWED to beat their wives, but a majority of men never avail themselves of that option, I would wager.

Also, something to keep in mind is that Saudi Arabia can behead 50 men in one go for various things and nearly no one bats an eye. Saudi Arabia sentences one woman to death and everyone loses their fucking minds.

Care to do quick little synopsis for someone that can't be bothered to play it?

Which /a/ ? 4 or 8 ?

Poor kids.

Maybe that's the reason why they want Islam.

It ain't exactly a surprise that pride and such most of the time are aimed at young children.
They are pedos in disguise after all.

halfchan's since that's where all the sjweebs are.

Also our /a/ is dead and has no users.

Do you have an archive?

Like I said, user, the reasons are manifold, but that is almost certainly one of the reasons feminism wants Islam.

Islam offers women security. Women crave security, far more than they do freedom. Islam, for women, is a matter of trading away something they usually don't even care about for something that plays directly to their biological imperatives.

Islam, in some cases, offers polygamy. This is actually very attractive to women, in a way you might not expect. Only very wealthy men can afford to keep multiple wives, generally - women are instinctively hypergamous, and absolutely love to latch onto rich and powerful men. They don't even necessarily mind sharing that man's attention and resources with other women - it beats settling for some average schlub who is doing good to afford a bachelor's lifestyle.

Islam punishes homosexuality severely. I don't know if you've noticed, but women have a very love-hate relationship with gay men. Some women decide they like them enough to keep them around as friends, but a fair chunk of women HATE that there is this man that does not worship her pussy. Even the ones that purport to like gay men will occasionally pout that "all the good ones are taken or gay".

There are more, when you peel back the layers, but understand something - Islam is a terrible fucking place to be your average dude.

So just like how Jews are white when it's convenient, or how they're an ethnicity when it's convenient and a religion when it's not.

Does it say anything about female masturbation?

Plus its run by a butthurt mud who hates fun.

Connor and his shills have already made raids I'm guessing we'll see more of it the more we push.

Jesus this logic isn't totally wrong and it scares me.

Talking about dead boards what happened to Holla Forums I mean Holla Forums are ahead of them.

It's shitpost central there, isn't it? Why would anyone who's not retarded go there?

Leftypol got their bots working again.

So much cancer and goon tier threads there. Holy shit.

That reminds me when some woman was so butthurt that I ignored her. She made gossip that I am gay. Majority of women around me just turned hostile and mad for god know why.

Bitch please, they got surge in users from 200 to 1000 in two fucking hours. I call bullshit.

Gays in general or just the pridefags who want to shove their collective cock down the public's throat?

What the PPH is 178 that seems right for the third most active board on 8ch it's about have of the second most active board.

Okay, in the main game's story, it turns out the Lutece twins are manipulating the life of Booker so that he can fulfil their revenge against Comstock for attempting to kill them, right? Well, in the DLC, it turns out that they also convinced Fitzroy (The leader of the Vox Populi) to be nuttier than she really was. In the main game, it's implied that she's become so corrupt with her ideals, that she's even will to kill the child of her "oppressor" because of how "oppression is genetic", or some similar shit. In the DLC, it's revealed that she didn't want the kid to have any part of it, but the Lutece twins convinced her that unless she also threatens to kill the child, her movement will ultimately fail. And, as it turns out, that entire point of them doing that was so that Elizabeth would lose her innocence (By killing Fitzroy) and be set on the path to become the vengeful God that she "needs" to become, and ultimately kill Comstock.

And, that's also leaving out the mentally gymnastic plot point about how the Lutece twins have attempted to do this 112 times prior, and that the Booker Dewitt that the player is playing as is the last and final attempt.

Simply put, Bioshock Infinites story is a mess that manages to rival that of capeshit. I'd say the game's saving grace is that it does have numerous moments where it is fun, it doesn't come off as angry as the original Bioshock (Despite the fact that everyone' in the game's story should rightfully deserve to die), and that they did a good job making Columbia, and the rest of the game's aesthetics, very pleasing.

And, I fucked up the bolding and the italics for the final paragraph of my post.

There is a connection between homosexuality and pedophilia, but when it comes to pride fags it's rare to find someone not wanting to fuck kids.

In my country they tend to have something called pridepark where 13 year olds meet up with 30 year olds that act as "godparents" for the children.
Another interesting little tidbit, the gay lobby in the 70's in my country had a group in their organization called the pedophile workgroup that was relatively public.

Holla Forums uses bots, that's why they were grouped with the furry boards when 8ch was slowly coming back online

Then our /a/ is dead or the users are endchan faggots who are near goon tier fags.

I SHOW NO LOVE TO HOMO THUGS

Did that song ever create some controversy or did people not give a shit about pc back then?

I don't think anyone cared at the time, maybe because it was already heavily censored for TV and radio play.

leftypol is raiding pepe
http:[email protected]/* */,-564

Has anyone noticed that people are trying to say that the liberals of today are exactly like the right wing religious anti-game people of the 90s? THat is retarded considering all those anti-game politicians and activists were libtards. Not to mention how all these liberals rioting and promoting violence is a little more extreme and widespread.

Reported for dox. Please don't dox on Holla Forums

That's been going around for a while fam, long before groups like Anti-fa began actually rioting. Although I don't think the religious right promoted violence to the extent of the typical liberal of today.

Hmm, that's not a bad idea and critique.

That is what I mean though. You have these idiots trying to say that and it feels like they are either retarded and did not know better or have rose-tinted glasses about liberals.

The issue is people act like both sides have or have had your best interest in mind which is extremely naive.

Liberals don't promote violence so much as provide a happy-faced smokescreen for more radical leftists. Don't call antifa and similar groups liberals, call them what they are: filthy fucking commie scum who should be tossed from helicopters and then into an oven.

Or just communists, if you don't feel like being colorful.

Wikipedia is being blocked in Turkey. Slashdot has the block review.
yro.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=10552089&cid=54325553

I prefer domestic terrorist punks

This reminds me, The Guardian ran a piece sucking Erdogan's dick, and neglected to include the smallest disclaimer that the author is his fucking press secretary.

archive.is/kvgFj

Fricking GooberGobble ethics cucks

Jesus christ they are still pushing that shit
archive.is/eeCzh

No surprises here.

Where's the real/full list at?

You really outdid yourself this time just for a benis link, I have to commend you for going the extra mile to make a new archive even
-aaand it's not benis.

They're really going with that, huh?

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, first milk is white supremacist, now the "okay" gesture is. And of course, looking at Twitter, anyone who corrects people on this is accused of "whitesplaining." You know what, I welcome Trump building the fucking wall, as long as he builds one encompassing San Francisco and cuts off their internet.

There's an anime convention that comes to our town every year. My 20 year old nephew used to go with his girlfriend (in cosplay) but this year has no one to go with, and the idea of me going has come up. Should I go with him?

If it matters at all, I'm a bit older than him, by about ten years. However, I practically raised him. Our relationship is part brothers, part uncle/nephew, and part father figure since I was the only male figure in his life.

My main concern is that SJWs all flock to conventions…don't they? I don't want to feel like I'm in enemy territory. I'm legit nervous about going, plus I don't like crowds. But I want to go at the same time.

I'm torn.

archive.is/lnEM5

Is the Amti-Defamation League even a real organization? If yes; do they even realize that with this and pepe nobody is going to ever take them seriously?

Our /a/ is fine.

The ADL was literally founded to defend the reputation of a Jew who murdered two of his employees and bought his way out of jail. The fact that they're not universally considered a joke astounds me.

test

bravo porchmonkey

what is happening to the site? Did cypher negro leave a banana in a server?

Hello?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

what's the source of these images?

kinda old but does anyone know who this guy is?
archive.is/2bjeb

one of the servers is probably crashing for whatever reason.

No idea. Seems like a salty motherfucker to me.

This is amazing

Just incase the thread crashes again
archive.is/uDTBg

The whole game from story to gameplay were bad. At least bioshock 1 and 2 were fun they should have stuck with the open skyworld direction the e3 trailers shown

You mean the localization will be good you shitstain? Or that it will end gamergate like destiny did, like cisquisition did, like svu did, like the un did, like the elections did, like antifa did? Oh wait none of those ended gamergate.

h-hello?

Mr.T confirmed for alt-right white supremacist neo-nazi

TD truly is one of the best ops it has made censorship faggots beyond mad.

He did love his milk.

Sorry busy, trying to see a thing in sadpanda, it seems Koreans are scaring the scanners out of the Site.

He's just a strawman propped up by whitey. :^)

archive.is/GynAS

Brothers, we have been exposed!

Polite sage for offtopic.

Nice dubs. it helped that our twitter fags got seriously long reach, including marche.

I KNEW Pacha wasn't to be trusted

How is that hand doing that? can she turn her hand independently from her wrist?

That was scary

You can't?

It is still too early to shitpost I guess? I want to talk about The Witcher 3.

What about it?

No wonders old simpsons were better.

I got it as a gift for the ps4 and I want to ask what are the proper choises in the previous games save simulation, mostly because it looks like I can't save everyone.

I can but not with the perfect o-shape maybe I just have retarded hands

Things have been slow on Holla Forums lately I hope we won't lose users.

They will come back. We always do anyway.

Proof futa is a shit fetish

That, and they overestimate the utopia the female planet would be and exaggerate the sovietism of the male planet, and the genders setup would be reversed irl. Men would have the beautiful utopia and women would be full on soviets.

Gee, I wonder where they all get this information, I can never seem to find it myself, it is almost as if it were completely made-up on the spot

Are we using this thread or the new one?

How is the cure of old age going?

I just want to play games for eternity and live long enouth to have genetically engineered cat girls.

this one

Let's use this one until 700 or so and switch over.

I posted this right as the site messed up.

What's the view on conventions? Are they a no-go? Should I expect throngs of blue hairs? Should I go in a full mask cosplay to conceal identity? I've never been to a con before.

That pic actually originated as a troll OP from halfchan's Holla Forums. It appears it worked.

I say go for it and ignore the sjws have fun with him.

Do it for you're nephew,and it might provide you with Tales of Autism.

It really depends on where and what convention. Personally I think full-mask is a fairly decent idea to ensure pictures of you don't show up on the internet.

Depends. Around here it's mostly cringy fujos that creep around; then again I live in the south.

How can these people be so retarded? As long as you say something is problematic, they bite the bait hook, line and sinker.

Why most of the 'white dudes' shown on televition look like jew faggots?

How are there some many jews if Hitler supposedly killed 6 million of them?

Bring it on

Jews were a small part of that number. More polish died in that war. Hell, more allies died in the war. More axis and even japanese too. Definitly more innocent japanese.

The more different groups of shills, the better. It means that it will take them an extremely long time to fit in.

I see.

Anyway, can anyone answer me stuff about Witcher 3?

Take 2 of point #7.

What if Holla Forums is just a uni colony as direct result from these assignments.

Hopefully h8chan is back from the hiccups now. Anyhow on the the ESA redpill.

OC7 Looks to be on track, maybe compare side by side which has more contrast and pop, the archive text in black, or text in white, maybe that subtle black outline on around white text technique, though just for the archive text since it is smaller than the rest.

Other than that, imo its basically refining the copy text itself. Looking good and on track so far I think.

twitter.com/nf_reece/status/857975808429707265

I despise these people

I almost hope antis dox me and get me fired.

Reminds me very much of the classic "why is GG talking about [thing that has nothing to do with video games]??? i thought it was about ethics in games journalism and not harassment???" line, as if nobody involved in this has any interests outside of it. Just dipshits pretending to be retarded to score points.

When do they get banned?

twitter.com/mutant_tadpole/status/858037866714324992

That's not possible, Holla Forums was long before that. They were kicked from /r/socialism.

Soon enough, I hope.

Accurate. The right-wing thing probably could have been avoided if moot hadn't been so intent on pushing everything he doesn't like into Holla Forums. But if I'm on that path, GG as a whole could have been avoided with a token apology and empty assurances that "action will be taken". But now we'll always be in the back of their mind. Sure, we're not getting them all kicked out of the industry, but they always have to stop and think before finishing their article, "Shit, did I forget to put a disclosure in this? I don't want to deal with those fucking GooberGrapes again."

Those people are a bunch of burnouts who now exclusively use twitter to circlejerk. He will justify shit most libtards do but then get mad when people criticize islam or if people like guns and make fun of gun control.

But remember user! That goon shill a few days said nobody sees this place as a threat! That's why they have to raid us constantly.

That is a butthurt commie and anti-GG faggot.

I assumed as much.

She is a competitive girl

If they raid and shill us, we're on to something.

Tangentially TD related, that puyo puyo tetris game's localisation changed a ton of ability names that really didn't need changing since many were already in english and some french in the original jap release.
archive.is/wyZ5K

Also, there's no jap voice option and the "localisation producer" posts on neofag.
archive.is/9Z7Mh

What really gets me is when the SJWs find out about something a full year after GG has already discussed it and launched a campaign about it and claimed victory over it and since it happened a year ago GG is no longer talking about it:

Then you tell them this shit happened a year ago and we already talked about it…they block you or shoot snark at you.

Never stop.

or how he denied that Connor shilled the P5 thread or how the P5 localization is as bad as Fates

Or when they bring up something that happened a decade ago.
Well, most of us who were on 4chan first stopped going to that site years ago because of that sort of thing. There's a reason half/v/ would pastebin kotaku articles even ages before GG started.

Exactly. He says "nobody sees this place as a threat maaaaaan" while he spends a whole afternoon shilling a thread on a site he doesn't like.

Also, can someone check if the producer follows the clique on twitter? I don't have an account.
His twatter is @sam_mullen.

Of course it is.

Follows a Wired writer named Laura Hudson who seems to be on the fringe of it.

Well that got even more interesting real fast, didn't it.
Brightdays ahead-viv.jpg

I did not expect that. It's kind of refreshing to see someone not drowning in coolaid.

Here's hoping for high impact sexual videogames.

Here ya go.

Err, meant for

Yuss! Thank ye!

He does follow a lot of lefty political accounts. The ones I saw offhand, all verified:
But he also follows both of Trump's accounts, so it could just be he keeps up with politics. I follow Trudeau even though I think he's a dickweed and I'm voting for Bernier in 2019.

Until the other 2 get their shit together, i will vote the lesser evil in conservatives.

so, Japan accidentally created the first NEET penguin?

First elderly penguin with a waifu. All penguins are neets in a way.

Take 3. Now with outline.

is this Harold?

Does the white body text also have the subtle black outline, in addition to the archive text? If so, it looks aight akshually. I originally thought that it would just be needed in the archive text, but this one looks pretty gud.

One small thing, and I think I missed it during the rough hax and I forgot to fix it, since I was still using the ESA copy text as mostly a WIP placeholder.

The last sentence, it might look better in the last line as
So I'd play with the spacing like:

Modification Academy - Doctor's Alter Ego

Sounds like this guy needs some re-education.

I found the skyrail sections to be fun, but, then again, those sections of the game pretty much turned into a hybrid "First Person/On-Rails Shooter" - Of which, there are numerous other choices to choose from that manage to do both individually better. For example, there's F.E.A.R., the game that I played immediately prior to Infinite, and it would have really disappointed my playthrough of Infinte if I didn't decide to play Infinite on the hard difficulty (Which seemed somewhat easier than F.E.A.R. on normal).

Dude.

Yep, that's me, fucking contrarian mememagic, is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Apologies, it was slow. Thought the site was down, accidentally posted 3 times.

All things considered, I really like the idea of Holla Forums going mainstream. True, most of it does tend to be autistic communist screeching, but when you literally have 8ch's resident bolsheviks throwing themselves at normalfags, it becomes a lot harder for the media to smear 8ch-as-a-whole as Stormfront Anonymous. It's nice to be able to point onlookers at the local leftist flavor of intolerable faggot when they try to tell me I'm shitposting on a right-wing death forum.

Your contrarian mememagic is truly powerful. C-could you post about how I'll never get a real life waifu?

Understood.

I'd rather there be no mention of Holla Forums at all, but for now, I'd settle for just letting the site actually use Patreon/Paypal/Stripe/etc. In case nobody noticed the last month's memory leaks or the sudden thread hiccup twenty minutes ago, this whole site's code is currently held together by bailing wire and bacon grease. Being able to hire a few devs slightly more competent than Josh would have saved us all a lot of grief.

No. Leftardpol has always shit up their own utopia, and when their utopia inevitably becomes a dystopian shithole, they go to other boards to try to infiltrate and bring their cancer, because that other time it wasn't real leftardism. This time it will work. Here's a pamphlet that proves it. No, fuck that noise. Inviting in a jehovahs witnesses over for thanksgiving dinner would be more productive and less of a cancerfest.

Yep.

Consider the following:
Fuck off with the shitty meme of 'hey let's get some attention and accolades guise' , and wanting the AIDS that is leftardism. How the fuck do you think nu vidya and faux indie vidya, old and nu media, academia, HR, PR, community manager bs gatekeeping became so cancerous.

And I just heard that nintendo is making a 2ds xl.

Leftists are human locusts.

I knew simpsons got really shit, and I stopped watching them a long time ago. Even their halloween and xmas specials have gone to shit. But fug, I didn't see just how low they've sunk.

Looking at their behavior and the ruin they bring. Yes, to a fucking -T-.

If we're going to go with that analogy, no, Leftists are the famine that happens as a result, society is the locusts. Or, to put it another way, Leftists are the symptoms while society is the disease.

Getting breadline attractions to shill the site will not get 8ch back on Patreon or any other such payment method. In addition to that, I can't think of a single time that getting attention from uninterested normalfags has ever been good for a user driven community.

is there a way to force twitter to show all replies to a tweet besides using private browsing or similar? Does anyone have a webm of anita's last video too?

that's some anarchist shit , add that to the diversity list

Want to know the best part? It's from 2007 & EA had their hand in making The Simpsons Game.
It gets fucking worse though in another level.

Sargon's latest video is pretty good. He makes fun of the cuck comic and talks about gamergate

Yet another evidence pointing to that year was the real 2012, and we're [living] in a post-apocalyptic universe ever since.

Do you know that if I post negative while knowing is negative could lead to a positive, it has to be done in a special way…

so Let's say that you will possibly get a Waifu

Something must have happened during that year, a dark summoning ritual or a split in the timeline. That number keeps coming up.

anarchism is the belief of people living without society,right?

RISE

Leftists are the locust plague god sent for the worship of false gods (celebrities)

A few threads ago Neil deGrasse Tyson was brought up when talking about how Bill Nye the self hating white guy went full SJW. Some condemned him, some said his only crime was being an entertainer first and scientist second, and one guy posted a link to Breitbart article by Milo lambasting him. I read the Milo article and checking the very first source linked found that Milo was lying faggot and didn't bother to debunk the rest of the article. I did find elsewhere however, something that proves to me that Tyson will lie to push an agenda and when called on his bullshit, will respond in a smug condescending matter without actually admitting he's wrong. Jump to bullet point "3)"
m.facebook.com/notes/neil-degrasse-tyson/email-exchange-with-the-federalist/10152354422065869/
archive.is/pGbHs
What really pisses me off the most and shows him to be a hypocrite, is this:
Whilst defending a fallacious statement he used to attack Bush and Christianity, he used an argument that proves nothing and is regularly used by the religious to say you can't deny the existence of God. Hell, I remember this argument being made fun of in the Boondocks anime.

The only famous science guy I have left that I like to listen to giving long lectures about shit is Michio Kaku. Please tell me there's nothing wrong with him other than that his field is pretty theoretical. I'll find it hilarious how similar it is to vidya, if that out of the three guys, white, black, and nip, the nip is the one I could trust.

It's essentially everyone does whatever they want and have no rulers or laws in general.

I understand why the SJWs were butthurt, but I have no idea why it pissed off the #burgerandfries so much

He's from the same cloth of pop sci bullshit, quite possibly even more bullshit considering how iffy his field is. His stuff on the h1b1(I probably got the exact term wrong, it's the bring in the poo in the loo coders type of visa iirc), the vaguely sympathetic globalist views he seems to endorse? Go look at it yourself, but imo there is no one in the pop sci field in current era anyone can trust. Sagan may have been the closest thing to a not completely cancerous pop sci figure, and he's dead.

That really never gives me faith that they are a master of hard science and logic.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Also the one scientist who is decent I know of is the guy from canada. Peterson I think his name is.

But that's not all!
In a rare turn of events though, Lisa isn't fucking stupid on this one.

I posted it again

Link me an interesting lecture.

Pure coincidence! Its nothing to do with ethics in journalism!

Stopped watching simpsons at season 10. How bad is it now?

so what I said wasn't so far fetched

Hello?

OMG, you fucking retard, DELET THIS

It's fucking awful when you compare it to the earlier seasons.

At this point, I just want to see how fucking mad they'll get. Antifa have already started throwing explosives and are possibly escalating to firearms.

He's way more into Psychology/clinical practitioning and philosophy though. I think he's talking about hard, Scientific Method scientists.

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
Here is his twitter. And do note, he states he retweets content not because he endorses it but because he wants you to see it.

That's pretty much all that needs to be said about modern Simpsons.

my actual face when

Ahh, then all I can say is look to the classics who are not crooks like einstein. Even oppenhimer is more honest than him. glad I get to kill einstien in destroy all humans

I'm glad I've only seen a handful of newer episodes. I used to watch tv while eating my dinner and that's how I caught them. That episode was painful to watch.

Take 4.

Good morning, faggots. Since I already exhausted every NJPW and RoH songs possible, here's something different. How are you faggots so far?

I think I recognize him. Was he the guy who videotaped trying to hold an honest discussion with condescending college kids about muh pronouns?

Enjoying my last days of freedom and trying to decide what GBA game out of my collection to emulate. You?
In case anyone actually cares, it's between MMBN, Mario & Luigi SS, and ZoE: Fist of Mars

Goddamn it Holla Forums

Yeps.

Are you going to prison?

Starting a new job on Monday. Not looking forward to it. Hours are going to keep me from doing much of anything. Can't finish my high school equivalency, can't get my glasses replaced, can't stay up late anymore.

Hey, you gonna make some dough somehow. Don't worry, there's always going to be time for everything. Just think about the money that you can make that will sate your needs. Don't pre-order games or I'll kill you.

Saved to my local machine. Looks good layout wise.

Reading the white text, dev POV copy text, I am not a grammarian so I need help on this one. What is the rurus on capitalization and punctuations for the sentence in brackets?
Next part is not for you directly, more of an answer to a question I've seen before, and I expect to hear the closer we get to completing the redpill.

Because this could potentially be read by anyone, including those who wish to learn about the current situation with the ESA, in good faith. And a typo, or slop indicates lack of care. If the redpill does not show care in it's construction and presentation, why should the reader?

Let's be clear here, the people who will defend the ESA no matter what, they will never be swayed. The aim is to state facts and asks questions in the readers who at least have some good faith in learning what the hell is going on with the ESA\ESRB\IARC.

I'm worried I'll be too burnt out to enjoy that money. It's 6 days a week, and the morning shift is 8 hours while the afternoon shift is 12. Shift switch every week. I put in at a lot of places but I was really hoping to get the data entry job I put in for. Hopefully it's at least mindless enough that I can zone out. Not planning to preorder anything, though I might get a 2DS XL when they come out. I'm using an original model 3DS and the better specs would be nice. Maybe buy some more Nendoroids and a sex toy.

Hey, everyone has experienced what you're going to experience. Don't worry. Just rest well and work out if you got time to get that endurance up for you. Don't worry. Sooner or later, you'll be in a more comfortable spot in the work force.

I've worked before but I'm not good with this kind of thing. I got yelled at my first day at my last job because it was 90 degrees in there and I threw up. Just gonna keep my eyes open for something better, I guess. It is just seasonal work, so that's okay. Starting college in September if I can get my high school equivalency done by then. Just gotta write a math exam.

This is what I found.

no blogposting

That Sarlack really needs to see a doctor.

Thanks for the info. Now then, does the copy text with the parentheses need to be changed or is it ok? Because again, I am not a grammarian and I am still trying to figure out with the ruru, does this
go under question or statement ruru.

My dog died today.

o-okay. for vidya talk, what are some good build engine games? i'm replaying doom 2 and have also played a sourceport of blood and i'm not sure if i want to play douk or shadow warrior or outlaws or what after this. i like blood better than doom and would put it even or slightly better than doom 2

Looks like a question since it's asking What monetary system would help me most

I am posting from a new machine with no reaction images AND NO SCRIPT BLOCKER unironically using INTERNET EXPLORER while I wait for my Linux iso to finish downloading.

I've been on a hatches-buttoned *nix machine for so many years, I had no idea the Internet was this bad JFC. I can feel computer AIDS flowing through the monitor.

You can draw Asuka though.

here is a smug best girl

nobody cares

I'm getting flashbacks to helping my mother fix her PC. That woman has some sort of magic touch that ruins computers. Here's some Asukas to ease the pain. I don't know if they're lewd because I picked at random.

We really did set gaming back, huh.
archive.fo/CRucm

Ok. So would it then be written as:

oshitniggerwhatdafug-youdoing.jpg you're practically botnet now.

I guess I better check these dubs because

they'll be gone in a day or TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There's nothing wrong with Internet Explorer. Just Kidding.

Now if only we could set it back further. I'm 100% serious when I say I would love a game with Overwatch's armor/weapon design and setting, but the gameplay of Doom or Unreal Tournament or something like that.

Have a rage lad

Here’s an explainer of what happened to the popular YouTube investigative journalist “Laughing at Liberals" when he was assaulted at #BLM protest and then they came to assault him again. Michael Strickland, curator of the LaughingAtLiberals YouTube channel, was charged with and ultimately convicted of 21 counts for drawing his firearm on the approaching mob; 10 felony counts of "unlawful use of a weapon", 10 counts of "menacing", and 1 count of "disorderly conduct". The people who attacked him that day were never charged and are considered the victims.
He unholstered his weapon AFTER twice giving verbal commands and defending himself with his monopod.
This is nothing less than a travesty.
If you want more info go to www.VictoriaTaft.com and search for Mike Strickland.
If you’re a Second Amendment fan, that is to say a fan of the US Constitution, you need to go to Oregon Firearms Federation page and give ANYTHING to his defense fund. Here’s the link: oregonfirearms.org/vendetta You could be next.

Holy shit stop blogposting you nigger.
>>>/4am/

I just want to say something that is probably more obvious to all of you than it was to me.

The Internet as it exists today is almost unusable, isn't it? Every page is covered in ads, loads 60 scripts, gives your computer five different types of HIV with a cookie instead of lube, and the popups and banner ads choke out the content everywhere.

How is a realm this seedy and terrible falling prey to normalfags? This is not the Internet of my youth. This is a crowded slum shopping bazaar from a Judge Dredd megacity. How do they survive it without being tech savvy enough to turn off and block all this ridiculousness?

My work uses IE, man, it's rough. Reminds me how good I have it using a browser that isn't shit.

They don't. They infect their systems and then pay others to get rid of the viruses and other shit only to turn off protections because they wanted to see a naked celebrity or cute cat pic. It is a vicious cycle fuelled by wonton ignorance.

Probably like that.
Shall we try the ESRB or IARC OC again or later?

It sucks, while you a recovering from all this

Meanwhile and while you recover your reactions, I gift you… the Red Anons

mega.nz/fm/RzYGlIaL

I guess that's what happens when you have this arms race between adblockers and ad companies. If it was just regular old banner ads, no sound, or popups, or popunders, or redirections or any of that other sleazy shit, there probably wouldn't be many people using adblockers.
I guess because they only use Youtube and Facebook. When they stray from those, things get bad. It's frightening how rare common sense is when it comes to computer safety. Literally just don't download shady shit and make sure the file extension matches up with what it's supposed to be. If the song you download ends in .exe, it's probably not a song.

I think I would go crazy. I hate change so I use Firefox tweaked to look kind of like an old version.

Man, I gotta get in on that computer repair money. Gotta be nice, sitting in an air conditioned shop playing old video games on a laptop while some chucklefuck's computer runs an AV scan.

Also

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

I will announce Title at 650 since I'm still looking for a song or an image to use.

My iso is finished.

See you on the other side, anons. Wish me luck.

Get some more Persona going tbh
Alternate version: youtube.com/watch?v=bpM6wyE7Gx8

Ok. So would it then be written as:

oshitniggerwhatdafug-youdoing.jpg you're practically botnet now.>>12452844
Something with persona5 like another user mentioned. The TD anons OPs can still benefit from some assist, even if it's just a shoutout in the bread title or something.

Well I fucked up that reply didn't I. Let's see if this one works better.

Something with persona5 like another user mentioned. The TD anons OPs can still benefit from some assist, even if it's just a shoutout in the bread title or something.

speaking of Nathan Grayson,
twitter.com/Rick4Sentinel/status/858434090114134016

(does anyone have archives of that screenshot?)

archive.fo/7UJdp

Never try and appeal to SJWs.

You fucked up your mega link

That could be interesting, but it would be easier to make a story about him joining the black panthers only to retch at what they are and isolate wakanda to make it great again.
Magneto would work better. As would doom as trump, but old doom is one of if not the wisest persons in marvel
If she was able to have perfect blending no spectrum, scent and sight she could possibly be the most dangerous super.

Alright, It will be a Persona One

How so Is the first time I use that to upload something?

Here's another version of that Persona Q song. Though I suppose P5 would make more sense.

The criticism in that comic is true but maybe not in the way the author intended.
Well, I actually agree with charles, I mean I am phobic to militant islam, not because they're dfferent, but because they have no problem killing me, assaulting me, trying to enslaving me, or harming my loved ones and destroying my property, poisoining our family dog, and I am not talking out of my ass either. Considering my family fled my birth country due to those things.

what dubs mentioned.

this is my favorite from 5, just needed an excuse to post it
The q post was first, use that

Except that they didn't make Captain America a Nazi, they made him a Hydra agent. Nazi's wouldn't be caught dead in the gaudy outfits that Hydra wears. Then again, they'd have to read comics and not just follow outrage to know that. Then again, if they actually read comics they'd know that "Who care's about the kind of reaction we get as long as we're making headlines" has been how Marvel has operated for the past 30+ years. They would also know that these cheap attention grabbing "Not an illusion! Not an imaginary story!" tactics have been used since the 50s. Hell there's been several "GASP! Superman is actually a secret Nazi!" stories. Are they so short minded and ignorant of how comics work that they think Cap was actually a Hydra agent all along and it won't end in "He was hypnotized/ reality was altered to change history/ he was in deep cover having to pose as the bad guy for the greater good". Did they think that Superman would stay dead too? These people would spazz out if they found out that DC once published Enemy Ace, a comic where the main character was a German WW1 fighter pilot who was treated as a multifaceted and honorable character instead of a cartoonish villain.

I'm only posting Q stuff because it has a great OST. I might get a PS3/PS4 once I can afford to. Not sure if it's worth it when the only game I really want to play is Persona 5.

Hell, there is a whole alternate where superman is a soviet and pretty much evil.

If you get a ps3: demon's souls, a ps4: bloodborne. Though the ps3 does have plenty of decent games.

I disagree with paying for online, so I'm iffy on Bloodborne. I'm not sure how much of its online stuff you actually need to pay for.

well I'll be dipped

I solo'd bloodborne. They made it possible to play offline, and summon helpers. I do advise that if you do ever get bloodborne, the old hunters dlc its more of an oldstyle expansion is better than the base game.

I'm not really big on action games on console because my eyesight is trash so it's hard to tell what's going on. I'll keep it in mind if I go for it, though.

Exactly. These kind of crazy stories have always been commonplace in comics because they're cheesy and usually lead to fun and interesting stories. That was until the Marvel movies became big and people started paying attention to what was happening to the characters. They didn't want "fun and interesting" they wanted "safe and comforting". Stop by Holla Forums at any given time and there will be a handful of storytimes, making fun of shit like Hellcat, Squirrel Girl, or Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, where there's no conflict or excitement. It's all characters hanging out at cafes or fighting villains who never actually pose a threat to the hero, but said some harsh stuff about chicks. Although sadly Holla Forums rarely storytimes good stuff. Only shit they hate.

Thats cool. If rpgs are more your speed, a ps3 is better for you, though buy from sales.

lel, make her visible but keep her mute and you got a perfect woman.

It takes me to the login page. Make sure you posted the link with the key.

How do I do that?

Doubt.jpg
The movies did not bring about the cancer of shitty tumblr grade art and writing. The crazy stories are not the problem, even the cheesy ones if they lead to fun and interesting stories. The problem is not even people wanting safe and comforting.

It's the fact that someone at disney marvel really thought socjus would buy their glossy toilet paper, or it would be financially worthwhile to virtue signal that marvel is socjus friendly.

Its both. The stories attracted normalfags, and sojus was the loud minority trumpeting itself as the will of the normalfag. So they decided to pander to what they thought normalfags would want not knowing that voice did not come from the normalfags at all.

Tell me that's satire.

Nope.
It's real.

Suddenly everything makes sense now.

Did that emergency bread get bumped off the board already?

I don't think it goes that far up. A lot of problem people like Kate Leth came to Marvel from Comics Alliance (which I think might have closed down recently). A bunch of shitty comics journalists who used their connections to get jobs as writers and editors at Marvel. Once they got jobs in editorial, they just started hiring their friends as writers and artists. It's the exact same thing that's happening to companies like Bioware who hired that Sam Maggs cunt on as a writer, despite only being a blogger at the Mary Sue.

NuDoom is a muzzie sympathizer. At least he cared about his nation, his people before.

Not Really, I got the Persona Song now but I will put it on the title at 650

I'm still skeptical because I have not seen this myself. I'm not saying it does not exist at all, you might have seen it. I have not, and I am trying to think of a case where normalfags, actual normalfags who never bought a comic before the movies, who decides they are now interested after seeing the movies.

Because most of the time I see normalfags see the flicks, if they like it they might buy the DVD, and that's it. Maybe the cartoons (EMH is actually good), some toys for their kids. A promotional comic, or they grab one as long as the title matches for little jonny and jane. Because they still treat comics=kids, and jesus fuck after seeing the tumblr brand of cancer, I can actually see a positive angle to that. At least writing for a child you have to be crystal clear because unindoctrinated kids can sense bullshit right away. But that's about the extent of it.

The few cases where they do buy a comic, it's usually because they are aware of comics way before the movies, and not really normalfags to begin with.

Otherwise I agree with the rest.

noice

mega.nz/#!JDRGDRKS!7JccV4HoGRkooBN_58k0kfXw15sMJ2yWCmvUjsCVwFo

Done, Here Enjoy the Red user Collection

not my webm, downloaded it from one of the webm threads.

We seem to have success.

The usual hiccups and "wow this not-5-years-old browser and menu layout feels weird" going on. However I have installed most of the critical stuff, and I can browse h8chan. Gonna be debugging while I shitpost. Have my introductory Asuka.

Well, imo the cancer managed to infect it's way up. [Yeah commics alliance closed iirc, wew who would've thought, a talentless skill less bunch of parasites who can't produce or create eventually closing down? :^) ]
But yeah, it appears their pattern of how they infect something is pretty much the same in every field.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

Bread title: Burn My Bread Edition

Thank ye kindly.

100% not merely pretending.

FUG

Well you're right in that they don't buy the books, but they do semi pay attention to the characters which is where a lot of these controversies come from. Most of the people who flipped out at that Captain America shit were people who think of the character as Chris Evans being charming. So when they see someone post a page of Cap saying "Hail Hydra" on Tumblr, they think "BUT THEY WERE NAZIS IN THE MOVIES!" and then start an outrage. That outrage is then picked up by clickbait sites who disingenuously ignore that this is all commonplace in comics and he'll be back to normal in time for his next movie appearance.

How long until mass shitpieces about people who draw Wendy being pedos? The character is supposedly inspired by the original owner's 8yo daughter

I find it hard for anyone to donate to h8chan ever again after Nool's scam. Calm me a defeatist but I feel things won't really get better and might even get worse given our list of "enemies" (goons, assorted shills from other image boards, Holla Forums and whatever)

Saw a thread on Holla Forums, they were trying to stir some pedo shit because Milo said something about recruiting people to troll and that were a lot of 12,13,14,15 who are well versed in trolling and would like to help. Don't know if it was just stormniggers or if Holla Forums was actually going with it

you could've added an ad block list to your hosts file or even download a portable version of a light browser with built in adblock like qpzilla

Yeah, that is getting to be more accurate I think, normalfags equating whoever is in the current movies = that character. Christopher Reeve=Superman during the Donner movies. Heath Ledger=Joker during the Bravo Nolan period.
That is not untrue, though I think there is a practical limit in pointing out that comics have a history of wacky stories. Again, to me that has never been the problem. The problem is the socjus infection and infestation.

I mean sheeeit, at this point a bunch of normalfags would likely have a better chance of brainstorming a good and coherent story, vs some regressive rainbowhair bravely making thor a woman who don't need no man unless he's BLACKED.COM. At least the normalfags as you wrote, care about the characters.
They may not know all the nerdtism encyclopedic compendium history of that character. But they at least care about the character.

I figured a 4 just in case there are more that come out. There's not much on PS3 I really want, either.

'No one cared who I was until I put on the mask

Ah, ok then.

Sheeeeit, that's a good example akshually. Bane the comic book versions was meh IMO, the Batman Animated series was ok, but still not that popularly known until Tom Hardy and Bravo Nolan combined IMO aspects of the Mutant leader from TDKR, and uh, Tom Hardy wearing a BDSM pantsu on his head. :^)

Before the thread dies, I want to ask: what is a good phone to get? I want a nice battery life, emulators, and doesn't break after dropping once or twice.

Xiaomi, It's a Chinese Mark know for their long battery and great memory, and for being, you know, Cheap as fuck, monetary not in quality.

This is amazing.

I can watch streaming anime with no lag. HD Youtube videos in fullscreen. I can open a million+ tabs of porn with no slowdown.

A new PC is just…. the best.

All hope is lost. Abandon ship.

I'll have to give you a rain check on the smug Asuka until I recover my old hard drive, but here's your

usenet, where you should have stayed.

Topkek.

Wait, this is satire, right?

Beats me at this point

For now. In 2-3 months it'll be a real news story because we crossed over into the Full Retard universe at some point.

is right, stop blogposting.

Sounds more like she's got daddy issues.

On the plus side, the character model is at least female looking. On the other, if that is the pinnacle or "better than nothing" of the western vidya industry. I'm not going to say bring the memeteor, because I never believed in that. But I will say bring on the aggressive chemotherapy, right fucking now.

Don't most women nowadays?

Nah, we're just on the true-end route and seeing the world for just how insane it really is.

It's almost like being a little kid again, seeing how crazy it's all going. Like when you're maybe 5-6 years old and realizing how big and confusing the world really is. And now it's happening again.

Is whateverthefuck.chan that revolt fucked off to down or something.

I agree, why do some delegates insist on a form of government which ended in collapse every single time it was tried? Adopting a republican government is madness! We should keep to the tried and true absolute monarchy.

Netherrealm and Ed Boon, you are dead to me.

Dunno, I've been gone most of this week.

The last time I looked, this thread alone had more users than the entirety of Endchan, across all active boards there.

I doubt its them considering how dead the place was. Maybe goons paying us a visit over the recent TD pushes?

It looks like I have been somewhat hypocritical. I apologize for that. I was only asking for advice.

Pssst, try to hide your lel ironic non sequitor commie goonspeak better. Unless you're going to default back to such hits as 'cumskin'.

Could be. The clique and usual suspects likely got mad considering "localizing" persona5 would have been a nice fat gig they could have gotten.

Probably, I don't know. I can't relate to them. Even if I disagreed with my dad, I wouldn't be acting that petty & doing stuff just because "Hah, take that dad! That'll show you what kind of person I am!"

The pamphlet bit is also a perfect match for Paine's Common Sense, I forgot to add that. Oh well.

I should be thanking you for inspiring me to such a perfect rebuff of that tired strawman. Kudos.

big two comics set in their 'mainstream" universes haven't been made with children in mind in decades. Most big two shit is marketed to be teenage friendly. There are some comics put out by DC and Marvel marketed for all ages, but those are almost exclusivly based on currently running cartoons like Teen Titans Go.

is this taking place in saudi arabia?

For all his flaws, I've always tried to be more like my dad. He seems to know a lot about everything and he taught himself all of it. Cars, computers, plumbing, wiring, etc. From what I hear about his grades in school he probably could have gone places if he could've afforded college or gotten a scholarship. Makes me feel bad for being so dumb at most things. I think my best skill is that I'm a pretty good typist.

Their "argument" can apply to literally any form of government. It's essentially just "[form of government] is bad, so if you don't want to try [form of government] you're an idiot."

I miss when they had more durable toys. The only decent ones now are not ment for play wish I had carnage to go with my eddie venom and antivenom

where is this pic from?

3a4fc9
Leftardpol rejecting common sense. Not a big surprise, really. :^)

I forgot what's the name of those trade magazines for comic shops, but I think you know the ones I'm talking about. Anyhow, last time I took a glance at those, you are correct in that most of their mainstream titles are marketed towards teenage age range, more or less. Though in more recent years I think that's slightly changed, it's a weird mix of teen to tumblr basically.

We'll see if disney marvel will actually clean house or not. But tbh I'd rather look at older reprints, or some of the better all ages stuff.

There's no stoning going on, so nope.

Mine's in the same boat. I just wish he wasn't so naive on subjects (Since he tells me he's not into social media like Facebook despite listening to what fake news says about anything & is probably only saying it to "Get" me)

No it doesn't. There's plenty of constitutional monarchies around and even a few absolute monarchies, for example.

Putting words in my mouth. All I did was point the strawman in question is a strawman

Dude, you're the one who indirectly dissed it.

Here's a hint.

My dad doesn't really use social media. He's pretty into conspiracy theories, though. I guess I am too, though.

That's lewd.

699 by my count, nerd.

Naw, this is 700.

Mine consumes msn, and works for the gov in a non politics branch in canuckburg, so he should no better than trust the gov experiencing the dicking around 1st hand. But I think part of it is he wants to retire peacefully, and without my mom around to balance him, he does kinda strongarm arguments. My mom was the smart one, **and hated hillary, liked carson enough to well, shake her head in disapointment when he tried to act ghetto. And if I recall was not a trudeau senior fan. Did say kind things about cretien so thats that I guess, she was the more right peaning person in my life who is not a recluse.

HAVE THE BREAD

penis

Hold It, I Through I was the one making the bread

Go with yours. It could just be a simple honest mistake, but I've seen your baking before so I'd rather go with that.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

i've seen clips of it on shitter before just need a name

Acid should kill himself and stop beign a cringey tripfag but if you're surprised anons in this thread give a semblance of a shit then you need to lurk moar

How the fuck can judges with clear biases be allowed to preside!? This is fucking criminal! The judge should be disbarred! Or whatever it is that happens to judges. This is fucking ridiculous!

Leftism doesn't count because it's just common sense and right thinking, goy :^)