Tfw your comrade compliments you on a job well done at your collectively-owned workplace

The original hasn't even died yet.

we commies now

So is this the ultimate contrast between economic good and economic evil?

I like this meme more

We need more worker coop romance stories

yes

Can I get a gf please?

no

no

no

richard d wolff pls lurk this thread

no_

This is nowhere near as erotic.

Its up to you comrade

>tfw you and your comrade hold hands

Come join us in the other thread talking about fantasizing of being a woman and being impregnated.

Life is a lot more eternal capitalist nightmare once you get into the fields that try to help people

>when your comrade grabs you by the hand
Improved version.

Feels bad

At the risk of sounding like a Third-Worldist, Westerners will never do anything beyond vote in bourgeois elections once every 4 years as long as their standard of living does not radically drop.

Why would you call your spooks Senpai?

I suspect the power of the State is just too strong in most Western countries for it to be weak enough to be overthrown by workers, and workers lack the wealth to ever buy-out massive amounts of local, state, and federal political offices like lobbyists do or control the media. Additionally, outside countries don't fund terror groups, stage coups in, or bomb the shit out of Western countries further, insulating bourgeois Western governmental and economic stability. At the same time, the West will do everything it can to quash leftist movements abroad.

I try not to let my cynicism and the hopelessness of the situation get to me, but it's hard.

fuck off SJW

hi~

I bet 80% of the posts are coming from one autist.

no

Xi is that you?