So it seems Ska studios is bringing their games on pc...

So it seems Ska studios is bringing their games on pc. already had Salt and Sanctuary and now they are bringing Charlie Murder on pc. I played a bit of this on my friends 360 before he moved outta state and i had fun, i love the art style that they use for their games. does pc have any good 2d brawlers on pc?

store.steampowered.com/app/405290/Charlie_Murder/

Other urls found in this thread:

skastudios.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it a shill thread or just an extremely poorly-worded request thread? The world will never know.

you can take it how you want it. either to let those who wanted to play this game or to talk about 2d brawler on pc in general. no rules

2/10 OP. Very low energy.

I really like jamezila's games but the art style is so ass I wish he would collaborate with a real artist

back in the day on xbox live indie games ZP2K9/ZP2KX were fun and since it was $1 you didn't even care about the art style, but for more "serious" games like salt & sanctuary it's like if dark souls was made on the build engine

anyway I hope he makes another ZP2K game, that shit was fun as hell

like a give a flying fuck about punctuation or proper english on the internet much less on an image board. as i said you can take it as shilling or not, i dont really give a fuck. charlie muder on pc, any more good 2d brawlers on pc?

So you're a shill and this is your first time on an image board. Get the fuck out shill.

the artsyle grew on me, i do wanna play their dishwasher series but those are only on 360 and i dont plan on gettin it just for that so i hope they port their shit on pc

Then I don't give a fuck about reading your posts. If you do the internet equivalent of stumbling around, slurring your words, and reeking of booze, do you expect people to care about listening to you or interacting in any way?

Have some dignity you worthless fuck. Type properly or get the fuck out.

Yes

(``this person secretly thirsts for she-male cock``)

you are the type of nigger that uses grammar as a defense when you have no fucking argument. if you dont wanna talk about it, fucking leave you goddamn retard, hell fucking hide the thread if you must.

Fuck off shill.

You look like you just might be a literal nigger.

Remove yourself.

Man I can't wait for the shill meme to fall out of favor. Discussing video games shouldn't be like a fucking animal mating ritual just because some spergs want to appear like badass skeptics.
I liked salt and sanctuary well enough, so these ports are of interest to me. It's unclear when they'll be actually released though.

it is sperging when you give a shit about it on a fuckin image board. ill keep not using punctuation and proper english to bother faggots like you

It's Holla Forums, where do you think we are?

So imageboards are for spergs only and you must leave. According to you. Get the fuck out shill.

thank you for staying on topic, this fucking place really went to shit after the first year of its conception.

i played the fuck out of that, good game.

i even asked for other 2d brawlers, whether you are interested in charlie murder or not, that's your own problem. again if arguing like a retard over proper grammar is your thing, keep going.

Too late. Should have admitted being a shill in the first place and done your research. Now fuck off shill. Also:

I'm sure he doesn't use proper form because he's actually a retard. He simply doesn't know how, and any fledgling attempts would surely get him laughed at. Better to type like a retard on purpose than try, fail, and get laughed at for being a retard.

i did it to keep you from sperging out but i see you will keep doing it regardless and not talk about other 2d brawlers.

any one got the OST for this game?

Castle Crashers
Double Dragon
Foul Play
Phantom Breakers
Dungeons and Dragons
Go on steam and just browse their 2D brawler tag

Also they're porting Dishwasher Vampire Smile

Ska is pretty based and releases all their OSTs for free. Salt and Sanctuary's OST is 10/10 tbh
skastudios.bandcamp.com/