Get Vita cheap and join the handheld web masterrace

Was it a product of the time or was there just an underlying style to games designed for one analogue stick thats been lost in current gen games?

Peace Walker and Monster Hunter are built on the same engine.

Portables were made to cater the weebtrash, prove me wrong.

I wish consoles would go back to only having one analog stick, every system that has done so has produced games that are actually really interesting and fun.

Prove yourself right.

99% of portable games are Japanese

But weebshit is the only thing worth playing this gen.
You aren't playing western shit like bethesda or bioware games are you?
right?

Not really the fault of the portables if the soggy lazy western devs cannot make decent medium-sized games for shit when they bought into AAA meme.

nah, literally the last two games I beat was automata and bloodborne, and I had so much fun

Theres a few interesting journalistic videos on youtube about how western devs cant into handheld games because they dont teach it anymore. Look at things like the division, the last of us, gears or war, uncharted, nu tomb raider and so on and not only do they move the same but their inputs are all the same.
When western devs are taught from school to only make clones of each other how can they get around making a handheld where experiences are intended to be different?
in the worlds of laughing chair black man "shit sucks mang"

They were made for japanese people, who have to deal with their shitty cities and cramped conditions, so retreat into video games in public to create a sense of private experience.

Then you are still sane.

I miss the days when western developers would release creative handheld versions of their AAA games like splinter cell on the gba.

wasn't until xbox360/ps3 gen that pretty much every 3d game used both sticks for the main controls.

Perfect Dark on the GBC was actually a fun 3rd person shooter believe it or not.

Maybe if westerners didn't fail at making handhelds that wouldn't be an issue.

Monster Hunter was super popular on PSP so plenty of games decided to borrow the formula. This is why you might feel they play similary.

Boy, we sure had a lot of totally spontaneous vita threads these last few days.

I bought a N3DS because of the Nintendohax threads. I assume the same would be the case with the Sony systems. People get curious, buy shit on a whim, then want to talk about it more.

That said, I ain't buying a Vita for a long time, since FUCKING SONY and their memory card jewry.

Kirino is a shit.

i bet you like bara huh user

I haven't watched/read Oreimo, but I've heard about that fucking ending. I might just watch the first season and quit there. The author better not fuck up Eromanga Sensei.

too be fair the ending was a kind of just fall in your lap its over type thing

Don't watch it, the ending kills the whole show

Oreimo had a great ending, it's not Kirino's fault her only worthwhile competition was Kuroneko.

How's Vita emulation coming along?
Even if it were cheap, I can't think of any games I'd actually buy for it.

Has the Vita been hacked to a decent degree yet?
I'd love another portable emulation and homebrew machine.