You know the guys that constantly shit on weebshit and hate everything Japanese...

You know the guys that constantly shit on weebshit and hate everything Japanese? Well since Western gaming in general has been on a decline in terms of quality games, what exactly do these people play?

I'm not saying Japanese games are perfect, hell most of them have substance issues. However AAA and most indie shit are even more shallow than say Onechanbara. So what exactly do these goons play?

The japanese games that are good are not the ones that are weebshit

Perfect Bethesda games

This. They play Japanese stuff like Nioh, Bloodbourne, P5, and Dark Souls.

Well they've been shitting on Persona, but the Souls games are a possibility.

You mean the guys who work for western companies?

Mostly big western games that will be forgotten by the end of the year like Horizon, Gears 4, and the yet-to-be-released Days Gone. Also indie games that are in the SJW clique.

they are of two camps: ASSFAGGOTS/ESPORTS addicts and the people who exclusively play Bethesda or Blizzard games. There's a bit of an overlap.

They play sports

As opposed to jap games :^)

Holla Forums doesnt play anything

They're hicks who blew in from the_donald and think we need to be enlightened about the Irish problem.

What defines 'weebshit' in ur opinion.
Because i've seen quite a few japanese games that don't follow the anime artstyle defined as weebshit at times.

The only Japento game I like is Dark Souls 1.
Are there any other good ones that arent shitty shit shit uguu~ if you know what I mean?

no, they play Persona and say things like "I'VE NEVER PLAYED A JAPANESE RPG SINCE FF7 WHY ARE THEY SO WEIRD NOW?!?!?". same thing happened when 3 and 4 came out and it reeks of viral marketing.

Sad!

Hmmm

What's sad! is that they believe the same hasn't happened to jap games.

It's a bunch of leftyfags or r/the_donald trying to make it seem like Holla Forums hates anime.
They hate being shoved off the board with smugs.

Nice IP switching /leftytard/

Just a (((coincidence)))

That joke doesn't even make sense given that Trump's is the most ethnically Celtic administration in history.

I know right!
These dumbass weebs think that their shitty gook media is worse.
It's pathetic when I see them play some dumb highschool simulator, while shitting on a masterpiece like Tyranny!
It's super pathetic.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums probably play a part in it for different reasons, but I'm specifically talking about the types of games anti-weebs play.

How can you blame Holla Forums users if the only Holla Forums user is the tranny board owner?

stay triggered fuccboi

Holla Forums is everyone, didn't you get the memo?

They are in the closet casuals. Usually the fedoracore 'master race' kind that dont want anyone to know they play CSGO and spend real money on lockbox keys for skins all day every day when not on Holla Forums calling everything 'casual weebshit' they have not and will never play and live a lie.

He's just suggesting the weebshit goons are Holla Forums, call it stupid but it's not random.

What kinda games do you play user?

???
??
?

>>>Holla Forums
Also

Jesus christ, you have your own boards for a reason.

Who said Persona 5 was good?

Planescape: Torment is my fav game!
It's great with a deep and intricate story to boot.
Gooks can only dream of making a game half as good.

Holla Forums probably has a metric fuckton of weebs. If he really wanted to troll effectively instead of making a non-sequitor he should have posted a man looking at his own painting while pretending to be Holla Forums

This is true.

good choice, anything else though?

Why can't they just fight it out in their own boards? Is it because we're in the top three with the other two being them?

thats what the thread is about though. who hates video games?

You mean the imbeciles that think any Japanese stuffs are weebs; and like dumbcunts that they are, does not realise that anime is just their style of cartoon. They do not play anything of their own accord, they just follow the will of the market to fit in like sociopath and shit on anything if someone will throw the first stone.

Basically, the adult version of the smug ass kissing guy beside the biggest bully in grade school.

He's not trying to start console wars, he's pointing out that they are casual who circlejerk about being the best.

That still makes me mad
We could have improved Xbox emulation if it wasn't for that trash.

Faith n' begorra! You've found us out!

Not because they would ban each other on sight in their respective boards, making protracted shitflinging impossible?

They don't play anything. They are just bitching.

Its a mix of stalker/serious sam/general pc gamet types. They're a very obvious archetype of people who usually had some mild investment in anime-styled games and anime in the 90s (just mention dbz and cowboy bebop) and due to some deep ingrained issues, the moe boom back in 2007-2009 has convinced them that all media with cute characters is shit of some kind. Be it moeshit, weebshit, etc. If you were around image boards at the time you may recall seeing tons of lucky star and k-on shitposters who would regularly troll everyone else, and this had made many people defensive and quick to lash out. They're convinced their perceived problem goes on in the japanese entertainment industry and there's only been a few exceptions to it since, when in reality the boom properly tapered off 7 years ago. They have very little knowledge of the media coming from japan but they perpetuate these uninformed beliefs despite not engaging with these forms of entertainment for about 10 years.

It's pretty sad, but since mods are very selective about their rule enforcement here, they usually don't ban these shitposters. Best you can do is mock or ignore them, they are incredibly irrational, but keep on the look out for those indicators above.

The only other group is just goons.

I play the same superior classic western RPGs that I've been playing for the last 2 decades? It's not like you have to play dogshit modern games
weebshit is trash, nips can't design an immersive world to save their worthless gook lives.

No Japanese game can be weeaboo, since weeaboo means wannabe Japanese.

If imageboards started wordfiltering weeb and weeaboo to wannabe Japanese people would hopefully start thinking more carefully about what they're saying. But people who run these places are too lazy or scared to wordfilter anything.

Western Game where never good!

No, they were. Just not for the last decade.

Name Three good games, no wait that's too hard. I'll go easy on you, name one!

If you mean like actual goons, then it's lesser-known shit you'd read about on places like HG101 and the like. Which oddly enough consists mostly of games for old Japanese computers like the MSX and X68000.

They're part of that "early-00s internet" clique that shits on weebs and modern anime and excuses shitty localizations, while at the same time being obsessed with obscure JRPGs and the like as if it makes them any better. I mention the early 00s because nearly all of these people started using the internet on or before this time period. You'd think they'd know better due to their experience and age, but of course they don't.

Such as?

Doom
Mortal Kombat
Turok
Duke Nukem
SimCity
Shadow of the Beast
Myst
Primal Rage
Deja Vu
Shadowgate
Uninvited
Maniac Mansion
Karateka
Terraria
Serious Sam
I could go on but am very tierd i'm need to sleep.

All of them.

Are you the /a/ cocksucker from the Pussy thread?
Fucking kill yourself

List invalidated

Found the goon

It doesn't even need to be said how shit these games are.

lol found the goon, drink bleach faggot

Kill yourself /a/utist

why is it always the goons that cry about ID hopping? Is it something they do often?
you know you won't be refunded, right? That $10 is gone.

(checked)
Kill yourself you autistic piece of shit

I know some of those types of people in real life.
They mostly play League or DotA, GTA5 and Overwatch.

goons are so easy.

/vr/

Normalfags in general are put off by anime, anything thats not the big three at least.

Kill your fucking self
You getting triggered by western devs is no different from the goon/normalfag scum that hate anything Japanese.

yawn. You're never getting that money back.

>>>/suicide/

Both the Western and Japanese game industry have been declining for the past 5-6 years

Pick your poison. AAA Day 1 DLC buggy "cinematic" unoptimized Micheal Bay tier """"mature"""" """"experiences""""" or outdated, clunky, otaku pandering niche weebshit with horrible PC ports and stuff in it that will put you on a child molester watchlist

Maybe of you live in Britbongistan

"Outdated" isn't exactly a strong insult in terms of video games. I wish I could consider more of them to have nothing to do with current year.

This.

Absolutely nothing. Kikes don't play games, they play the goyim.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded. Expected nothing better from a weeb tho.

Reminder that 90% of japanese games are low quality shovelware tier VNs and awful RPGs.

Outdated in the bad sense, as in extremely tired and repetitive in terms of gameplay concepts and settings. JRPGs especially

It was Holla Forums tier tbh.
Holla Forums at least gets a tier, Holla Forums is so far beyond the pale that I don't even consider them humans, they are reddit, they are the joke, they are the cancer

Maybe, just maybe its legitimate criticism over the Fatlus/"its ok when Japan does it" crowd.
CRITICISM ???? ON MY IMAGEBOARD ??? NO, I NEED MY SAFE SPACE.

But that's the entire industry.

He's not saying that at all. He's asking what do goons play since they seem to shit on Japanese games all the time and western games got very shitty. He acknowledged that there are Japanese games that are shit too.

I lump indies in with "western" for the most part

Nostalgia baiting pixelshit aside there are some fresh and interesting ideas in indie games

I'm sorry your shitty western gaymes will never amount to anything.

You're trying way too hard normalfag.

I wouldn't care if these games had lolishit incest harem shenanigans in them if they were actually good

I'm sorry user, but you're retarded. Perhaps a place more suitable for you would be Reddit, where you originally came from. You were supposed to lurk more before posting, and you didn't. Now you're posting without understanding how this place works. What a shame.

superior japanese do not use pig disgusting phrase indie, it is a cancerous term

goons are the best joke. so easy to upset, aren't they?

No. You are fucking retarded, user. OP was shitting on the west, saying gooks had superior games and that he is a massive faggot. Just because he said sometimes the semen he gargles from them is kind of sour, doesn't mean he wasn't be a weebcuck shitting on anyone who didn't suck japan's dick constantly and thinks that the west has no games. Please, do everyone a favor and stop posting.

trips confirm weebs to go back to reddit

but is he wrong is the real question?
he's not.

Why not go fuck off to japan then, you cuck? Go play all those shitty, boring and repetitive action games and RPGs with horribly cliche stories. Maybe you can find the japanese husbando you've always wanted.

But we're tired of playing western games.

wew lad

*trips

That leaves out somewhere else you should know about.

doujinsoft, you swine

Doom and Duke Nukem where made by honorary Asians. The rest of the list are all examples of garbage.

No, I don't think it works like that. Nor is it possible for something Japanese to be wannabe Japanese.