#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Resident Evil Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go
v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4VhsB
archive.fo/si2zQ
archive.fo/vNozL
archive.fo/zv8EQ
archive.fo/evEka
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/wikitribune-promises-evidenced-based-journalism-despite-wikipedia-shortcomings/29624/
archive.is/5qQ3B
ghostbin.com/paste/mafse
archive.is/Io9L9
twitter.com/tamlin69/status/857915948401139713
archive.fo/etWsk
archive.is/fSUPB
archive.is/0xXj7
archive.is/u2EAq
archive.is/qERWN
archive.is/6j1mV
politicalideologycatgirls.com/comic/picg-discontinued/
archive.fo/6HHiI
archive.is/ZQg5Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/
bustle.com/articles/200567-11-things-to-know-about-fyre-festival-because-its-unlike-any-music-event-youve-attended-before
archive.fo/HFO14
archive.fo/QDwGq
archive.is/QDwGq
imgur.com/a/YLJNC
archive.is/BNwTH
archive.is/joDW6
mega.nz/#F!wgB2GRDC!a13MOJKAwK-gdokYtjXmEQ
archive.is/uvNLi
archive.fo/BwdKA
archive.fo/eDcrw
archive.is/bsKQD
archive.li/U1PYP
archive.fo/etF0k
archive.is/NNGAh
twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/857959028554694657
archive.fo/4N2ti
archive.is/4N2ti
archive.is/zjRAD
archive.is/lcZHf
archive.is/NGZZz
archive.is/c1Bkz
kissmanga.com/Manga/Biohazard-Heavenly-Island/Vol-001-Ch-001--Paradise?id=244745
archive.is/WaqkT
mangahere.co/manga/elf_san_wa_yaserarenai/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/858096092038168577
archive.is/ZmayF
archive.is/oOFTW
archive.is/tYr1d
archive.is/CR3gW
xseedgames.com/forum/index.php?threads/akibas-beat-localization-changes.29239/
archive.is/MUW2h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Great Justice and boypussy

ANYWAYS
How are you all feeling today, gamergate?

Requesting a yooka laylee edit of this
K bye

this is important

I meant to continue the comic

Faggot.

never forget

repostan

archive.fo/4VhsB
archive.fo/si2zQ

DO IT FOR SQUARE BURGER-TAN!

NEVER CUT CORNERS

Current progress on the ESA redpill. Point #4 is Take 2.

Goodnight GamerGate. I'm off to sleep 💋🍆👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

You all have a wonderful night now, ok?💖

archive.fo/vNozL
Even Penguins have waifu's, why don't you?

archive.fo/zv8EQ
archive.fo/evEka

How come no goons made a website complaining about this one and coincidentally plugging their "localizer" friends?
Maybe they just forgot.

I don't get the tweet or what makes it bad. I don't know, I don't get it.

But I have a waifu.

HORK HORK HORK

Its all over now GamerGays,give Jimmy you're shekels and apologies

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/wikitribune-promises-evidenced-based-journalism-despite-wikipedia-shortcomings/29624/

I'd plunge my fresh meat into those nice buns.

those are cancer treatment pacients and he tried making a pedo joke to indirectly hit Trump. You would expect a lot more coverage about it that is, if it was a conservative celebrity but this is all the coverage so far

old bread: archive.is/5qQ3B

He already fucked up in their eyes with that shitty superherosmovie#433463463476u88, once they throw you under the bus your not getting back in.

He's spent so much time being ironically ironic that he's gone full circle twice and arrived at unironically being a chantard.

That tweet was fucking hilarious.

I wouldn't eat a burger made with zyklon B, just saying.

I wonder if the ghost of Dave Thomas knows what his enterprise created.

Pussy

It only kills jews

fantastic

Yeah because wikipedia is known to be an unbiased site, this will be a train wreck.

are they still filibustering the CON leaks?

their GG page is protected by high rank wiki admins, what do you think

A little tired.

OY VEY

So am I to guess Joss tried to insult Paul Ryan but instead offend tumblrinas?

oh, not a funny but it works.

what Con leaks? This stuff?
Whats with the watermark making it virtually unreadable?

as*

your new is showing

ghostbin.com/paste/mafse

It's an anti-Fart measure. "Who's Fart?" will be your next question. Basically the watermark is to avoid people stealing half backed things and ruin whatever digging we might be at the moment

OUTLAST, NO!

archive.is/Io9L9

user I haven't honestly genuenly read the GG thread sense 2014. This is typically a containment thread for autism but tonight is slow.
wasn't that a really old leak from when Robert Marmolejo aka UnseenPerfidy was called out for perverting on chicks? Or are these new leaks?
I know who Nick Monroe is

how old is Niko going to be this year?

diabetes

con, crash override network, twitters semi official anti harassment group which had leaks showing that they themselves participated in a bunch of harassment. Made up of anti-gg people. ring any bells

You'll spend much of Outlast 2 navigating by a first person perspective, in what could be a nod to Call of Duty.

I hear you use a keyboard and mouse to control it, a clear reference to quake.

With its many horror elements, Outlast 2 clearly is heavily inspired by The 7th Guest

Yeah I thought it was new information. That shit is old news. I still think it was leaked by Rob because it came out right after Izzy turned on him and the SJW's started calling him a sexual predictor. I can't find the screen shot but I recall Patton Oswalt called him a rapist or something then all of a sudden the leaks dropped out of nowhere. Considering he was one of the members of Crash override I assumed it was him.

I heard you can play it on consoles, which is a clear reference to Pong, which was also played on a console.

I haven't checked the GG threads in a while.
Any kind anons mind informing me what "TD" stands for and what it is?

Titanium Dick

OP Torrential Downpour. Basically a push for better localizations after the trainwreck that was Fire Emblem Fates.

Is Bloodborne's Blood Moon a nod to The Fall of the House of Usher?

Torrential Downpour
a tangentially related operation designed to inform the general public and hopefully those in japan about shoddy localization practices specifically censorship and destroying the creators vision and replacing it with your own. ie FE fates

So he knew but did fuck all about that lad harassing literally dozens of women this year alone. Is Izzy a rape apologist now?

holy shit that reminds me isnt TC out in like a week

It's okay when they do it.

predator*
Man I need to get to sleep.

I don't know, I stopped digging or fallowing GG closely along time ago. I just pop my head in from time to time to see if their is any happenings and to shit post about how much of a failure GG was when I'm board and cant get to sleep.

Ahh, never knew it got abbreviated…
how embarrassing
I remember how bad the Fire Emblem subplebbit got in the months before, during and after Fates' release when this information came piecemeal
They went the way of all subreddits sadly enough; I really enjoyed the place too v.v

I wish I could write more about this but it's almost 4AM and I'm almost dead. So, I'll just briefly go over emotions and sensations in this post.

Let's say you wake up to the wonderful news of all Canadians everywhere dropping dead, just sprawled across the tundra, dead.

嬉しい(うれしい) Is the state of being happy, pleased, or glad about something. There's also:

The state of being angry is usually expressed as a verb in Japanese, not as an adjective. 怒っています expresses that someone is in an ongoing state of anger. If you were to literally translate it like you're from 8-4 or something, it would be "I am being angry". I guess the language is just set up that way, so if you ever see that, you can think of it as "I am angry" even when that's not what's literally said, because it's the same idea anyway.

Now for a few adjectives related to such emotions

You're so cruel to me, Onii-chan!
Nice guys finish last
Boimanko is gross

Some adjectives related to physical feeling

Using a photo I took during my time in Japan, I made an alternate poster of the Nolan movie!

pretty much every FE community imploded with all the the shit people found. I remember lurking around serenes forest when TD was happening and it became a huge elephant in the living room. people threw a huge fit when someone finally made a thread about it. Still surprises me how much they were pro gg but pretty much every gaming communities besides sjw ones are pro gg
>>>/reddit/

no first for benis, therefore sage

Triggered. Fuck that shit fucking game.

Fuck that game and fuck anyone who likes it. If I could just round you all up and have you gassed just for having such awful, shit taste, I would do it in a fucking heartbeat. The camera felt like even more of a forced gimmick because the game's nonsensical darkness forces you to use it when there should be plenty of moonlight available. What remote location on this earth doesn't take in enough moonlight for someone to decently make out their surroundings? Have the developers ever been outside before, anywhere that isn't a city? It wasn't even like the moon was hiding behind one of the mountains or anything, it was shining right onto the fucking village, but you still can't make out your feet from your pubic hair because the game decides that everything needs to be REALLY DARK

Fucking Outlast.

Wait, how is a red moon the "quintessential feminine symbol"?

Something something menstruation, I guess.

It's not, the only planet associated with women is Venus and that's only due to the goddess it's named after.

Sounds like a shitty RE4 wannabe.

The moon is associated with the feminine principle and some Jungian archetype fun stuff.

Good evening, faggots!

Why won't you be as Diverse as Polygon, Holla Forums? Oh no! Don't tell me you don't know what year it is?!

I remember a long time ago they made it possible to hide donators I believe? I have no idea how one could accomplish a thing.

Anyone who sees how they handled gamergate and that list of "Alt-right" people and they named people like Pewdiepie should know that this will be a shitshow

Most western horror games are shit. They rely on darkness (have a flashlight/lamp that dies in a few seconds, leaving you in pitch blackness) and gore to be scary. Even FEAR, which has some decent spooks outside of gore, still relies heavily on it and a 20 second flashlight. Though that's more of a really good FPS than a really good horror.

Criminal Origins : Condemned wasn't too bad

twitter.com/tamlin69/status/857915948401139713

archive.fo/etWsk
Well shit it's real and not benis, she deleted it though.

I am completely lost at what they stand for, but watching them turn on each other is nice to see.

What mental illness causes people to think Clinton is a good or respectable person?

She has a cooter. That's enough for most retards.

When majority of your information comes from the (((MSM)))

Looking on track so far, WIP 4 title text might have gotten shifted out of alignment. slightly. I have to run some errands right now but I will check back in a bit.

Is this webcomic some clever satire by some guy having a laugh?

They stand for whatever they are told to stand for. I'm pretty sure if they were told, by the right person, that mass murder of minorities in this country was the humane thing to do, they would support it. Most of the people that get burned by it don't know how to play them as well as others do.

All those fucking lies

That's some fucking time warping hardcore projecting there.

He's just a very permissive faggot who thinks that accepting everyone and everything they do will make those people like him and makes him morally superior.

In fact, it just makes him a doormat who is going to die of AIDS after being kidnapped, tortured and raped by a Muslim 'refugee' he is hosting.

His wife will not attend his funeral.

Progressivism

Being a backcuck probably takes alot more strength, considering his fetish is a meme everyone is laughing about now.

What's funny is how all those people supporting them don't even seem to understand the entire fetish is about being utterly mocked and humiliated.

archive.is/fSUPB

What a gutsy move, will sure change the hearts and minds of people across the globe.

What the fuck happened to society?

As a kid I used to joke about being on a hunger strike inbetween breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Sensitive joss whedon for you.

archive.is/0xXj7

Original Tweet here, since he deleted it.

New ones, happened around the time of Zachattack.

Pretty much, yes.

The best part is that chart was made by an actual Russian connected to a gaming company pissed off with Polygone.
archive.is/u2EAq

With an adjective like that, all I can do is laugh.

BREAKING NEWS: user has been on symbolic hunger strike for decades!

found this while looking for an artist to commission on deviantart

Narcissistic rich kids try to change the world the way people they are told are heroes did but don't want to put in the effort to do so. Plus, when combined with the idiotic politics they do more harm than good.

ECH

Is that moretron or just some random donutsteel?

supposedly mimi the mascot of Picarto. tv.

here is one without

There is something inherently humorous about this word pairing.
These moon runes will never show up properly on my machine. So have the best cruelest Onii chan depiction to date.

So brave.

Hope you don't mind, small alignment hax on wip4 for the title text.

I'm watching "dear white people", it's kind of on the same line as the movie "in a world" simplistic in the delivery on a complex theme, spoiler because it's a tv show

That picture is too fucking funny, they unintentionally chose the right picture. Now I don't remember how exactly you use it, but you don't use it in a positive way.

I get really depressed by this kind of thing. Even just being reminded it exists bothers me for the rest of the day.

Why would you ever want to cheat on your partner? Or more importantly be cheated on?
Let's assume all I cared about was sex and I would actually get enjoyment out of frivolous, unloving sex. If I ever cheated on my significant other it would be weighing on my conscious for the rest of my life. Whatever happened to mutual, unconditional love and respect?

Cucking, polyamory, promiscuity, hypergamy. All of it just bugs the ever living shit out of me. And it's not just shit like this, even the fact that most relationships are built solely on sex and money with no real love involved bothers me. It's they're life and all but fuck.

I need coffee or something, because I forgot to add. It's probably not too soon to discuss ESA redpill delivery, now that construction is going fairly well. Rough brainstorming as follows.

I'm thinking of using some of the one off OCs or single pages from the redpill (IMO something like #6, 2, 3, 4, 8,) as a hook on twitter for the main redpill. One offs ocs iirc are the collectible card style, stinker movie posters paired with the 'movie senpai notice me' gallagher quote.

The whole esa redpill may or may not be on twitter itself, but it should probably also be hosted elsewhere, on multiple locations, and an archived link and pdf.
So sample delivery might be, one off oc tweet, with the included info on where the full info can be read.

(The following is not towards you, more of a general answers to questions that have popped up in past breads, and may pop out again the closer we get to completing the redpill construction)

IMO no, not everything can or should be tailored to 140 characters or less. It's not going to be a novel, but it's not a fortune cookie either.
At no point was this redpill aiming to be 'neutral'. The ESA redpill always had a bias towards the vidya customers, consumers, or devs who has serious questions for the current era ESA behaviors and practices.
Asking questions and not accusations, is not antagonistic. Using materials from the ESA themselves, is not antagonistic.
Then here is the tl;dr version.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the presenter made that slide herself, or it was (badly) prepared for her or what, but if you look up the credentials of the presenter it's basically the usual suspects. Ie: a wannabe, pseudo academic who can not into maymays.

He tries to rationalize it by saying it's a fetish, but even that makes no sense. Cuckolding is a branch of femdom fetishism, it's supposed to be tied with the fantasy of abuse and humiliation, but the guy in the comic has none of that, it's just straight up cheating on the part of his wife.

It's like saying people have a fetish for whips. No one have a fetish for whips, getting whipped is a branch of domination fetish. The same applies to cuckolding, even the guys who have actual cuckolding fetishes just role play with professional dominatrixes, no one in their right mind would do this shit with their own wife unless they are in those fucked up relationships where they are both clad in leather 24/7.

This thing about a guy getting cucked while holding his wife hand and pretending he still loves her. That's just fucked up, the guy is just lying to himself, or worse… the woman is lying to her husband. I mean, take a good look at the comic, it's crystal clear the cuck guy is not confortable with the situation, while his wife is the one getting the most of it.

I believe most of the guys in this situation don't really enjoy it, they just say they do because they don't want to lose their wives. I mean, remenber the Alison Rapp husband? His blog posts about how hard it was to be a cuck and how he constantly wants to get out of it but his "friends" and Alison herself convinced him that being a cuck is proof of "strenght".

I am sure she did it herself, or someone her age/kind. This is why they fail so hard on the internet, they don't understand memes and this internet culture.

They are either to old or they are one of those bitter feminists who are to stupid to use a computer. Years ago, long before gg I ended up in discussions with them and they have no idea how to behave on the internet.

That man had the look of someone two steps from the edge of a cliff. Not to mention her getting him to whore himself out. These are people who are told that suffering for someone is proof of love, and that it isn't compromise and working with one another, the same as any other relationship.

Fucking hell, I'm a god damn virgin, why do I understand relationships better than these fucks.

It's modern women wanting to have their cake and eat it too. Rather than fucking around and then settling down with a 'nice guy' they can just manipulate them into letting them fuck around while the 'nice guy' provides for them.

The other aspect that doesn't get considered much is the bull's (or whatever you want to call them) point of view. They want these women to promote this shit to their weak willed husbands because it lets them fuck more desperate wives while at the very same time giving them a huge ego boost.

Sheeit, I really need coffee. I just noticed a typo under the Social Justice Warriors text in "usherd". IIRC that should be

I think the larger problem could also be these fucks don't listen. They just wade right ito the memes thinking their LEGBUTTS special status somehow gives them understanding just because. Or their snowflake bullshit degrees or studies gives them instant insight, again just because.

I had discussions with a 50+ year old dude who was in my gaming guild, and he can keep up fine with the maymays. Then again he was also an oldschool engineer at boeing at one point, was an actual internet oldfag, and served a tour of duty in the armed forces when he was younger. So he had some real life experiences. And despite his smarts and how quick tempered he was, he was still willing to listen to people when they're not being an asshole or an idiot.

These fucks on the other hand seem to have an overinflated sense of their own smarts. Rarely if ever listen to people outside their ivory tower. And they dont listen, they just talk at, or talk down to people.

TD really pissed them off good and the antfia fags from leftypol really are pissed as well, two fronts of our enemies assravaged beyond words at the same time.

They really do, you see it in the way they talk to people they view as intellectually, and culturally inferior, they treat them like sub-humans.

I disliked Caroline and Justine at first, but they became cuter over the course of the game. And when they became Lavenza, I just wanted to pick her up and hug her

This is what most people do who study ethics and philosophy and shit like that. People who study real science will say something like "Wow, we as humans, we know nothing" while people who study other useless shit think very high of themselves.

Which reminds me, didn't some old fucker once said something like, if I learnt one thing my it's that we know nothing or something like that.
I am glad you found one, because the old people I run into are usually total faggots. I am a member of certain, smaller porn communities and some of them have some weird people in them.

I mean, yeah… it's okay to role play this fucked up stuff in a controled enviroment, but actually doing it with the one you love? Hell no, if the person agrees to it she never loved you in the first place.

What the fuck is #fyrefestival?

If I have kids or know kids when I'm an old fuck first thing I'm telling them is disregard 80% of the older people around since our gen allowed/handed the pure insanity they have to deal with, the shit we are handing down will make the shit the baby boomers gave us seem pleasant.

Some music festive whose tickets costed 20k or so, it was for rich yuppies with daddys credit card but it turned out to be a scam and now they're stuck on an island whose natives are stealing everything they own.

I believe that was Socrates…yeah, Dale Carnegie brings it up in How to Win Friends And Influence People in Part Three (How to Win People to Your Way of Thinking), page 2 of Chapter 2 (A Sure Way of Making Enemies - And How to Avoid It). Here's the entire passage:

>Socrates said repeatedly to his followers in Athens:
>One thing I know, and that is that I know nothing.

Humanity is becoming dumber every second, and the only thing I can do is sit down and watch.

Also it's not even an island, it's just a peninsula by a fucking Sandals resort.

There's irony and humor in it, but I don't know what to feel about it.

Also

Don't forget the hired security turning on them, rounding them up in little groups and robbing them.

You think leftists care about facts?

Speaking of ironic funny stuff
archive.is/qERWN

Jim set his pigs on isis

Pigs getting killed by pigs, oh the irony.

Speaking of ISIS

Some of the cost went towards "luxury accommodation" which turned out to be leftover tents used during disasters as well as "luxury catering" which turned out to be bread, cheese and some lettuce.
The yuppies are begging for help but the entire planet is laughing at them.

WEW LAD

>It's only a problem when white people do it.mp4
What?
That sounds like something out of a comedy. But, then again, The Physician did depict Jews and Muslims living "peacefully" in the Middle East while any Christian that dared to enter the land was killed on site, so I guess that part of the story was accurate.

new overmeme skin

To be fair, it's nice tents.

aaaaarchiiiiveeeeeee

I'm not allowed guns anymore anyway. If shit hits the fan all I have is a baseball bat.

you've not seen Venice Film Festival tents

(Dubs demand it)

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

Next generations pay for mistakes of previous.

It's like they ignore truth. Truth = Math

Serious question, but is the entire mainstream vidya journalism populated exclusively and only by feminists now, i know that may seem strange after the last three years but i honestly want to know whether or not there are actual human beings writing for these websites. How the fuck does an "industry" get infiltrated and subverted this hard, this is some straight up body snatchers shit.

Thank you, Roof Koreans

Who decides what ops become priority target? A shadowly cabal of hook noses with completely unrelated ownership of GG merchandise? I've rarely seen a new ops get selected by natural flow of the thread

The price is extremely high we fucked up in ways worse then the boomers the damage done is unbelievable in these past 10 years I'd say we've been set back 50 years of human progress.

Get flash grenades, pepper gas and maybe machete.

You guys have got to read the whole thing >>>Holla Forums9816790 its fucking hilarious. This is what happens when rich faggots get stranded outside their hugbox, they start taking selfies and beg for money while saying they are starving.

They don't need to worry, communism will fix the situation for their sake.

I'm not sure how much of that I can get in Canada with a record.

This is amazing.

This is actually my biggest fear out of all this >>>Holla Forums9817334

>>>Holla Forums9818573

user its even worse than you think.
They subverted SAD PANDA
If someone won't stop them West will look like no-fun allowed Worst Korea.

The boomers polishits even didn't tried to stop rapefugees from infesting Europe.

archive.is/6j1mV

You burn the coal you pay the toll.

I like it.
It looks pretty, it's tense and it has some stealth tech like the MGS stand/crouch/lie down system, a cool peeking system, hiding underwater, etc.
A bit too scripted and constrained though, but so far it's decently scripted.

Commie memes are unfunny and have always been very normalfag.
Also, gotta love that word salad at the end.
Basically just a pedantic way of saying, "Communism can be applied to the real world."

I think you will be unable to get first, but for second find it on Internet, for third go to gardening shop. I am being serious about last one.

I don't know of any gardening shops around here. There's a flower shop and a hardware store, though. (Honestly, when I went looking for a tea infuser it took 3 hours to find a place that had them because I'm in such a rural area. I bought it at the hardware store.)

Weebdom has been overrun with sjweebs for years now only sites safe are sites that are run by actual Japs.

For the 7 minutes I've been trying to think at how I can respond to such retardation but I realized my brain won't allow me to for the sake of my sanity.

I have not, but I like those mountaineering tents.

Thank you roof Koreans

Speaking of Koreans, anyone see gook around lately?

they fucking wish. There are some popular communists groups, but people leave them as soon as they realize those guys are serious and not just joking.

To think I almost wasn't going to get up this morning.
Happy day

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

tfw no cute roof korean gf

In what country is that shit considered food.

Do these faggots not remember that useful idiots were the first to go after the revolution?

Bahamas, apparently.

Oh yes classics like that pig in the suit and the cat girl.
Truly Holla Forums are meme magicians.

How's your guys day been going?

Are we in the Miemar Republic

This is what happens when a sheltered rich boy from San Francisco meets reality, he hides in a dumpster and begs daddy to send him money.

So this is fine, but Holla Forums isn't? Kek memes aren't?

and the creator of that cat got banned from reddit (and leftypol too if I remember correctly). What they need to realize is that people who support communism are usually losers, and they suck at everything. Otherwise they wouldn't want others to give them free shit.

Communism is a big part of the college indoctrination experience.

It's evident they're trying to hide the fact that Holla Forums (and similar) memes are actually having a sizable influence on people's views.

The cat is for you to turn her a proper woman

No matter how many times you polish a turd it's still a turd.

I really want to punch him for that phrase.

you are doing it wrong then

it's not his fault. the jews taught it to him.

also, i really doubt that video is real. i hope that such a failure of a human being doesn't exist.

Eltonel's Erin is the canon one as far as I'm concerned, she's his girl.

Could have been a imposer, but I remember him saying that it's not his original idea but taken from a sjw comic.

idk if you remember that thread, but he tried to tripfag a few days ago.

He missing out on having fun in the ballpit

Thank you Roof Koreans

I wish more of aGG would go and fall for something like this.

Yeah no shit Eltonel posts here all the time you can find him in the drawfag thread a lot, the "original" is a shitty comic from the escapist, Eltonel just draws her better.

That thread was claiming that its majority jewish there. Wonder if we will see the Jews actually reacting.

Haven't they been saying for months that memes turns kids alt-right?

Fine, watch. The character is more well known as Eltonel's drawing than she is yours.

If they would realize that they wouldn't be communists.

Pixiv only remained unpozzed thanks to help from 2ch and fact that nips don't have PC bullshit.

Try some metalworks shop, or drive to cancerous parts of Canada to find it.

Here is some of the original comic writer and artist's work. They made a more infamous strip mocking dudebro males that I don't have on me right now.

This killed me.

Just busy with other things.

politicalideologycatgirls.com/comic/picg-discontinued/

Good God, I haven't laughed this much in months.

"It's like a (3 < X < 9)th Shoah in here!"

Jews wouldn't fall for such scam.

so antifa is raiding Holla Forums atm
It's going as well as the Tumblr raid on 4chan
archive.fo/6HHiI

Leave it to initialized millennials to remember the fucking ball pit but not the granola.

great, I clicked that link without reading it first… I didn't visit 4chan in years, thanks for breaking my streak.

Well, Mark did get a Windows 10 PC and pre-ordered games like a goy.

These are the ones raised with a silver spoon in their mouth. They aren't competent at anything.

Mark was shit with numbers, iirc.

Neither have I but this is so pathetic
At least when Tumblr raided they left an impression
America is doing fuck all and thier shill threads are of course being ignored
And pol of course is unphased
Thank God they don't know about Holla Forums pol

Mark is a jew only in name, he has goy blood in his veins.

Mark's not a good Jew

I'll archive it once it reaches page 8
Though I'm only on my phone
Can someone help me Archive all of anti threads
It'll be good for a laugh

archive.is/ZQg5Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/

Thank Kek archives exist

The simpsons manage to get worse, why aren't there more dislikes by the way? And they are still doing this weird propaganda saying that legal immigrants will be send back.

Nothing wrong coming through.

I don't think I have enough slowpoke pictures saved on my computer to properly convey how your post made me feel, user.

Huh?
I'm confused. Is the author attempting to be ironic? They succeeded just as well as Ctrl+Alt+Delete did.

Companies should really get around to knowing that SJW pandering is a bad idea.

I decided to go check more threads on 4pol and yeah antifa "raid" is even more patheic than tumblrs

That wasn't funny or clever, just disappointing.

I just realized I fucked up and embeded the Russian version of the CAD comic. And, searching doesn't bring up the original. Does anyone have it saved somewhere?

I thought they wanted to switch sides after that one vid.

bustle.com/articles/200567-11-things-to-know-about-fyre-festival-because-its-unlike-any-music-event-youve-attended-before

JOURNALISM

archive.fo/HFO14

Boy did they ever regret that later on

wtf is wrong with Holla Forums today? where is archive? where is screenshot? Nigger put some effort into your posts.

archive.fo/QDwGq
Next time archive.

alright alright sorry I'm juggling a million tabs

archive.is/QDwGq

Didn't he spend 40.000 dollars on amazon shit in a fit of drunken purchasing?
Didn't his tribe disown him for being a jew with poor money control?

Who fucking cares.

Well, they got one thing right.

>even worse, he knowingly cropped out the men in the picture
Jesus fucking Christ, Joss.

Okay, here's the original comic.

fresh cancer:

Man they fell for Hillary's lie hooked line and sinker

Fun fact: Buckley was 100% serious, and got butthurt that people were congratulating him on making a comic that's actually funny.

WHERE'S THE ARCHIVE PLZ

Oh fuck, didn't read the original post.

THANK YOU ROOF KOREANS

That is bizarre

it's a brand new article, you can't archive vice and the google cache takes a while to show up

k, thanks for the screenshot then

They did not just fall for it, they still suck her dick. You'd think by now they would realize they are wrong.

I wonder how these guys will feel in 10 years when they look back and realize that Trump was okay. Or how people will view us in 30-50 years when they look back. All these idiots with dyed hair, antifa, this trump mocking.

What's the difference between おいしい and うまい?

WEW

I don't have any empathy for them.

What are the cancerous parts? I might be in one.

What the Hell does that have to do with cybperunk apocalypse?
Shouldn't they be writing about how the game is a social commentary about modern world being a coal burning machine well into the technological future, how it leads to our downfall as a society, and that it only seems fitting that we return control of the planet back to nature and let it take it's course (Or, does it defeat his entire article)?

I honestly don't know anything about the game other than it had a appealing aesthetic when I saw it first being Kickstarted, and that it's a hack-and-slash.

I know. It's so sad that it's hilarious.

I think people are already looking back at antifa and sjws bs now
Seriously how much support is antifa really getting compared to most of the population
And sjws pretty much stop calling themselves that long ago since everyone in.every group is making fun of them

Meh, that was after a bunch of faggits went bugnuts ,"how can we know you're the real eltonel".
FUGGING TRIPFAG!
What's important here is he finishes the scissors arc.

Quebec and around canada capital.
At least it's in my knowledge about SJW parts of Canada.

Remember all those shit pieces about how Discord was horrible and problematic a while ago? It started bearing fruits

imgur.com/a/YLJNC
archive.is/BNwTH
archive.is/joDW6

tranny "journos" use games as vessels for their blogposting, the whole article was just an excuse to say he was a tranny and for you to think how brave he is

But Discord is horrible and leads to hugboxes and internal cliques.

Oh, you meant SJW cancerous. My area is more "everybody is either a junkie or a dealer, there's nothing to do, and you probably know a guy who's inbred" cancerous.

You're remembering literally everything wrong. She didn't create Alunya, she didn't get banned from Holla Forums, etc.

by horrible I meant the journos' definition, which was basically something something "alt right" something something "harassment"

It won't appease anyone, as usual. The shitpieces came at the behest of Twitch/Amazon's competing service.

the faces he draws are atrocious

>Go on shadman's discord
I guess they're not doing their job.

Tell them the whole story, mister pappy!

I'm fine
One guy who went coma at the anti-impeachment protest at the very day Park impeached, died few days ago and now total 4 people died from the total urban chaos.
The pro-Park riot instigators, like the president and some members of groups like Bak-Sa-Mo (The people who loves Park), Tan-Gi-Gook (People's Resistance Rise-Up Headquarter for Impeachment Rejection), arrested. They claiming the dead counts were responsibility of Police and it was entirely due to police brutality, and pleading not guilty because it wasn't riot, it's just some people were got 'little bit upset'. They claiming they were trying to dismantle the crowd and ease the mob, but we all heard they screaming with mic "Kill kill kill" and instigating mobs to literally stampede and destroy the Constitutional Court.
The arrested whistle-blower, Ko Young-Tae claiming he reported countless secret hideouts and warehouses to Prosecution but all ignored. There are numerous signs that the current Prosecution is still under Choi's paycheck. Ko's objection on his arrest got dismissed at the court, they judged the arrest was reasonable. Another sign that Korea's legal circles are completely corrupted. Pro-Park goons like ILBE and Megalians are now happy as fuck that he got arrested and still pushing forced meme that 'Ko is the one responsible for everything and he's the real shadow government' BS. Prosecution still couldn't find any Ko's proper crime that related with this whole shadow government shitshow, so they decided to charge him with irrelevant shits like not paying debts and running illegal gamble website on the internet. Haha. Whistle-blower suffers again. And people wonders why there are so little whistle-blowers in Korea's history. He's the one who made us able to impeach Park and now he hated by almost everyone, from both left and right. He did literally nothing wrong but he's arrested. He's the uncredited, unsung hero. I hope he got well later. I'm sick of this shithole that the real heroes treated as criminals and the real traitors gets all the powers and running the country. And fucking sheeples made it possible.
Park already begging mercy for full pardon to whatever next president, but the thing is Park is the only president in Korea's history who never issued any pardon to any criminal in term. Topkek.
Our presidential election candidates are now total 15 people, highest number in history. The voting paper size will exceed 30cm/12inches long. Toplel.
Meanwhile some batshit insane pro-Park Neocon-commie went full knife stabbing rampage inside of bus screaming "Are you anti-Park pro-impeachment? You went to impeachment protest?" to random passengers.
I've been away from internet for last few weeks because I got severe gastritis and acid reflux due to stress. Will upload my sitreps in image format somewhere as some user asked me to. Just give me some break because I'm so tired. And plus there are so many Megalian chimping shits happened to report here but my stomach hurts just by thinking about them. Those fucking batshit insane cultists drilling my stomach. Soon there will be a hole in it.

It's a woman studying sociology or something of the sort

I'm glad I don't use Discord. Liquor and lolicon are pretty much the only things I still enjoy in life and I don't agree with them having a group of people who can ban anyone in any room. Right now it's for naughty porn, but with the way these people infiltrate, it's not outlandish to say that "bad thoughts" will be next. Fuck, this kind of thing just makes me want to hang myself.

The what now?
I thought it was the E4 arc
I can't wait to see this one fully finished too

Thank you Gook user
what videogames do you like to play?

There's not much to tell. Years ago, someone created Alunya in Holla Forums, based on the sabot cat and on the Catalonia Free State. 2015 around the time of the 2nd 8ch anniversary I went around various boards asking if they had board-tans, someone posted Alunya, and suggested giving her a new outfit, which is when I made the one where she's got the longer skirt and white shirt and red hat (which Holla Forums and general anti-Holla Forums parodies seem to prefer, not sure why).
A little while later, conversations to produce content with her that'd be propagandistic in nature happened, with a comic page being written, but I never finished it. Then a year later or so, a random artist who was tired of Reddit being reddit and r/socialism being hilariously idpol'd came to Holla Forums, and since she loves cats, she immediately took to Alunya and started making all the catgirls and the catgirl comics.

So basically, yeah. There was an original drawfag, then me, then catgrilldrawfag, being the influential ones on doing Alunyas. Eltonel joined in too eventually as did a few other Holla Forums drawfags, but that's the most general gist of it.

out of curiousity, do we have a place where the Gookening updates are stored? I have the main early ones, but I feel like I'm missing a lot afterwards.

If you said mainstream journalism, that sentece would still work. It wasn't that long ago when I thought, 'sheeeeit, well at least they can't pozz up something as trivial as the travel, food, even movie reviews sections, right. How the fuck can someone politicize those sections?'

Oh how wrong I was.
It's my fault for forgetting that most newspapers in current era is really only good for the sudoku, and to line the garbage bin.

I just call it the scissor arc because that's what I'm interested in seeing.
IIRC that was a one off joke. But who knows. Wait. Are you the actual backpack cuck? Shouldn't you be in the persona general? :^)

I have a Mega link, but I'm missing the earliest ones. Feel free to upload them.

mega.nz/#F!wgB2GRDC!a13MOJKAwK-gdokYtjXmEQ

Why would you let another man fuck your hippopotamus?

how long does Twitch takes to update their videos' view count? Or is it like instantly?

Salta para a fogueira comuna

I just like seeing Erin penetration, Punished Holla Forums doing the deed and the image is great comedy and fap material.

I do hope it gets finished.

I think like one or two minutes. Don't know for certain, haven't had a chance to time that shit.

-to here so I can upload them there, I mean.

Eltonel does seem to have a way with mixing the sexy with the humorous.

:^)

The ride which never ends.jpg
Sometimes I wonder if this world is going to shit.
Get healthy gook.

Helicopter rides eventually do

I occasionally use discord, and to me the only technical complaint I have is at the moment there is no easy way to clear out the chat logs, fuck I'd rather it does not have an auto chat log at all. There's likely better choices in chat clients than discord, but it's not surprising how some of those hitpieces and smearjob came from a competitor.

If I may say something, that's the most civilized protest of that magnitude I have ever seen. In some cities here, 4 murders is considered "a peaceful weekend".

Oh hey, are you this artist?

Work on getting better first and foremost. We can't be having you go dying on us when crazy things are happening in your country. So go rest and drink plenty of water.

For that faggot that didn't believe the whole tekken peta thing wasn't just another miscommunication;
archive.is/uvNLi

I have no clue what he's trying to say.

I fucking hate peta, do they even help animals at all? It's organisations like theirs and those pink cross breast cancer shit that made me stay away from donating. With scammers like them out there I see no point in donating at all.

Where is the Ko is a Russian agent narrative

He's talking about how there is always gonna complain regardless what they do. Roger Jr not being in the game had nothing to do with Peta

They help them get killed

If by help you mean ditching animals that can't survive on their own in the wild and throw dogs in containers, then yes.

I want someone to draw commiecat being tortured all the ways the gulags did their prisoners.

Thank you for screencapping my posts all the times, user. It feels my good that my posts were screencap worthy. It feels gay to screencap my own posts

Let's not blogshitting. Marche will appear any second and curse me for blogposting. And Marche if you read this, you are furry. That is not hard.
And Marche if you impersonate me again and spread false informations or talken shits, I will bind your foreskin with piano strings and place you up on the highest tree in Australia. It will give you the botched circumcision.
I like to play games you like to play, user. Good games. Especially old one.

The full name for that political organization is '대통령 탄핵무효 국민저항총궐기 운동본부' and it's too long to type in English. Tangigook is just initial because it's too long. No one calls them for full name. Same as Baksamo. Baksamo's full name is '박근혜를 사랑하는 모임'. I don't know why these Park-lovers like long, complicate name for their shit-stirring organizations. Maybe same reason why all US blackops organizations are named with 3 letters.

This world is becoming shit since the dawn of humanity. Our job is making it less shit.

Well I think Police suppressed them well, without too much violence or too much tolerance. Our riot police forced considered the most well-trained and experienced anti-riot units in the world due to decades of constant riot daily lives in Korea. Seriously many Koreans been grew up smelling tear gas in the morning. Our protest scene during 60's~80's were so fucking intense it makes Japan's Zengaku Kyoto Kaigi look like peaceful monks marching. But it was necessary because we were one-party system with no vote. Just few years ago we had the highest numbers of tear gas stock in the world, but we sold them all to Middle-East during arab spring. And we are still the #1 tear gas manufacturing/exporting country in the world.
We know some shit about suppressing riots, and also making riots at the same time. We're called 'roof korean' for reason. I laughed hard while watching those clueless Berkeley plebs making baby-class riot. You westerners call that a riot? Those babies won't stand 5 minutes in Korea's intense as fuck protest scene in 80's. It was more than battlefield. It was fucking killingfield. Even protests during 90's~00's making western riots into look like babies crying. Even our monks protests better than those babies.
The protest shit in Korea eased after we democratized but still we are the most experience rioters/riot police in the world. We know some shit about riot.

I won't die that easily, user. I'm young and eats 5000IU of Vitamin D everyday. Don't worry about me, I'm just saying those SocJus shit in Korea is that severe, way more than west. If I die that will be the day I kill myself

Actually some ILBE drones pushing Ko is Nork agent narrative. Also Megalians pushing Ko is patriarchy mastermind narrative. You were pretty close.

No, they regularly kidnap peoples pets and steal them from shelters so they can slowly kill them in walk-in freezers then dump their corpses in trashbags.

archive.fo/BwdKA

anyone?

I've renamed the files in the Mega by date. This is the first Gookening post, right?

if anyone saved the time Gook fell for the CNN benis, please post it

that's the earliest one I had.

I hope you deleted the duplicates as well, because there were plenty in that MEGA folder.

Yep. How's things?

:^)

He's saying "we never said it was PETA, just that we're acting against possible complaints". Which IIRC the Heat Street article does mention as well.

According to google translate it means "Presidential impeachment nullity national resistance rescue movement headquarters" why not just call themselves "Anti-impeachment party" that short and to the point.

I had to muster all my self-control and not salute and say "HEIL" when he confronted me.

archive.fo/eDcrw

apparently there's a way to fully archive the site through reddit's app

Do it and post results.

Can someone elaborate?

PETA "helps" animals by saving them from abusive households, then killing the animals and storing their bodies in a storage freezer so nothing would eat the meat. Oh yeah and they also try to do shit against animal research centres and companies that use animal products, even if there is no abuse happening at all, just so they could "rescue" the animals.

Ask him does he support 1488?

Because that's not cool
Long names are cool and sounds arresting

I can't. The moment is lost. I'm more centrist (I suppose?) but he still thinks I'm leaning right, but not into "nazi" territory

Oh, here's an amusing thing he told me. He says that he watches the Young Turks because they're factual when it comes to government and politics.

Susan G. Komen Foundation, loud as fuck but barely fund any research.

No one was tortured at a gulag. That was reserved for NKVD basements.

Why contain it?

Thank you based gook user

I wonder how many assasination attempts he survived only to be killed by a fucking chair.

Make sure to remind him they're named after the group responsible for the Armenian Genocide which resulted in the deaths of over 1.5 million.

I looked at some YT videos. Damn, look at that fucking ghetto flamethrower, now that's a protest.

Yes, I did.

Alright, thank you, I hope you're fine too. Thanks for all the art. Is this pic yours too?

Wikipedo says modern testimony says he died in a bathtub. Revisionism!

Still, make sure you take care of yourself, we can handle a few days of wondering where you are and what's going on.
That goes for the rest of you as well, make sure take care of yourselves and stay hydrated.

Well shit, that's a nice trick, good one. Maybe it'll work with other anti-archival traps.

Did you tell him that Zkylon B used in the holocaust centres is a pesticide and not a chemical weapon

No, that was some other user editing bkub based on how I drew Alunya for the GG threads. The Alunyas I draw tend to look like either of these ones

AKA cherrypicking examples in a piss-poor attempt to argue that there's a systemic issue with how women are written.

After almost 5 years, for a series that should have taken 1, maybe 2 years tops. And it's clear she wasn't fully committed to the project she was paid by people to work on (not like they really care).

Translation: A handful of people said mean things to her, so she cried victim and cherrypicked the worst offended, regardless of whether or not they were actually authentic trolls (listen and believe!) and got a bunch of suckers to throw money at her. And managed to get people to do so a second time before even finishing TvW.

And your arguments ended up being easily debunked by anyone who had any knowledge of the franchises covered, so I guess we're not the fools here.

Because it was a shitty series that didn't warrant funding. You'd probably pull the same shit had someone done a video series promoting, say, white nationalism or similar. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you did already.

Although precursors were already occurring. Remember the Gamers Are Entitled narrative fueled by ME3's shit ending? Because I sure fucking do.

Let's completely forget about all that other shit that Gamergate was fighting, which was both related and unrelated to that "game". It was a harassment campaign, gais!!!

By a tiny minority. See also: Any gaming event's participants vs. the participants of events that spew narratives like this.

And made her a total joke on the subject of games to anyone outside of her little circlejerk.

That is some seriously bad self-awareness.

So you're basically admitting that her support base consists of virtue signaling retards.

AKA people are sick of your bullshit.

A dozen out of literally thousands of games. Thanks for reinforcing my point about cherrypicking examples I made earlier.

We could have just gone with "Don't suck at writing characters". Ironically, since Sarkeesian, writing in games has managed to actually get worse.

tl;dr Topkek is still a fucktard.

Commies just love long nonsensical organisations names.

Ask him if he thinks mudslimes are semitic.

Just search pink cross with {insert name of your search engine here}

I figured it looked a bit like your work, if you edited an existing Chen instead of drawing from scratch.

Do you know which artist who drew this?
Are you going to release them personifications sprited individually?

Oh, he thinks the US should let in the mudslimes. He doesn't care about them being anti-gay or anti-semetic.

No idea, I'll guess same one who did the one where Alunya's in the couch.

As for the sprites, as it happens I'm trying to do Christ-chan right now, not happy with it so far. I've otherwise made WIPs of all the other ones - here, if you want to enjoy looking at a bunch of autism. GG and Holla Forums-wise, I think I've done all the characters already- did I miss anyone? I might do Occulass or Erin I guess, I wanted to avoid characters owned by others but I added TR8-T0R here so I guess I might as well.

That's actually civilized protest in Korea. That footages are after 2000, which is pretty pussyfied compared to past. Funny part is majority, almost all of riot footage from that video are actually Right-wing (Self-acclaiming) protesters supporting Park's party.
During 60's~80's, often 10~20 people killed at single protest event or a day. There were all kinds of shits, molotov cocktail was just basic arms. Makeshift flamethrowers, glass bottles filled with 100% muriatic acid, bamboo spears, maces, nailed bats.. all kinds of medieval tier weapons you could imagine. But the important thing is majority of casualties were from protesters. Anti-riot forces also armed with all kinds of weapons they could find; sometimes blade objects. There was notorious, infamous anti-riot specialized PMC called "White Skull Legion" during that time and they killed shitloads of people. Government formed PMC organization to avoid blame on killing protesters. They formed, contracted with that rogue security force to kill protesting civilians more easily, without responsibility. Imagine when you go protest, demanding to abolish one-party system and able to vote, then fucking hundreds of unidentified highly geared commando forces appears and started to beat the shit out of people to death, and the gov and Police denying their whole existence. Too many people killed by that merc sons of bitches. They were so fucking violent and killed so many people, even old people nowadays gets infuriated whenever they heard that name. It was dark age of Korea.
Unironically those young Right-wing commies in Korea like ILBE greatly missing and yearn for return of White Skull Legion, despite majority of violent riots after 2000 were done by them. Their fantasy is they kills cops at protest, while bunch of White Skill Legion forces appears kills whatever peacefully protesting citizens like during last impeachment protest.
Those young dumbfucks have no idea what was like living in 60's~80's and what is feel like waking up in the morning smelling tear gas and loud noises.

Have more old Korean protest and White Skull Legion photos.

That image is hilarious.

Some good pictures. People really should appreciate modern peace even in our rioting, it's easy to scream for change at any cost until it actually starts getting paid.

(checked)
Thank God for Starcraft, eh?

facepalm.jpg
It's roach propaganda.

HAIL HYDRATE

Yeah, very few people calling for shit are actually prepared for it.

There is no such thing as propaganda anymore in these times :^)

Holy Moses, that's some serious shit. I wonder how Americans would react seeing this in their streets instead of Berkeley's babby riots. Reminds me of the civil unrest from Akira.

I think we should keep an eye on DoW 3, since it seems like a lot of really similar shill reviews are coming in to try and boost it to be a more positive score. Maybe we could look to see if any obvious shill accounts or copied posts are present.

And some of the research they "liberate" animals from to kill them later themselves is for the animals benefit like how to prevent disease. Not to mention they are all esentially elmer fudd but worse since they cannot admit to the hypocracy

LOL

To be fair, the term has been used plenty in America for decades.

le cringe

archive.is/bsKQD
Jesus CHRIST

Even the design is fucked up. Putting ceiling lights in a tent is one thing, but then making them hang at stomach/chest height?

Yeah but Cenk Uygur denies the Armenian Genocide ever happened, he's also a mudshit.

How does that even work?

He knows gays are thrown off from roofs, doesn't he ?

/u/ twins, /d/eviant, /y/trap for chan side
Goon, facefag, twat, something awful, antifa, cuck, mudslime, tumblrina for foes

Thank GOD someone archived that first image.

archive.li/U1PYP

I assume he does since he "fervently follows up on politics", but chooses to ignore it like everyone else.

Its like the tent from Harry Potter. the tents don't exist

???

added

Bad pun incoming:
He really is a bowman. :^)

meant to respond to c2595f

Nice, that guy is now likely using a colostomy bag thanks to the reaming mombot gave him.

do we have those here on 8ch, though? I'm not using 4chan mascots. Not yet at least, might do it out of boredom later.
The Mangoonsteen is already representing something awful, the sjew was representing antifa but I can add a more clearly antifa character, not sure what you mean by facefag.

RIGHT WING MACHETE SQUADS

archive.fo/etF0k

needs a goon variant with a handgrenade tbh
also I don't know about /y/ but /cuteboys/ is a thing

That's sounds so edgy and retarded I'm quite nearly sure it's a falseflag. Will wait until it's proven to make my judgement though.

False flag ahoy.

No I know we have the board, I mean characters- when I asked them two years ago, they didn't have any mascot and just suggested if I really needed to I should use Shinji.

This is when one brave little girl stood up and held a heart breaking speech to stop the madman.

うまい (as in 美味い) means skillful or clever, primarily. You can use it to mean tasty just like 美味しい, like あそこの食べ物はうまいね?
You'll usually see umai written in kana and used in the context of food if it means delicious, while oishii is usually written with the kanji. This is probably done because they use the same kanji anyway. I generally hear people use oishii more when they're saying something is delicious.

they are going with it

I thought you might be implying Bowman is a goon, which wouldn't surprise me.

Actually now that I think about it, im sure it was more like this webm.

Seriously, whenever you see any of these idiots vomiting a strawman about "baby gamers don't want their hobby criticized, especially by women", ask them to point to a single vidya criticism piece that's anywhere close to something that Lukacs or Cahiers du Cinéma contributed to their respective media. A single one.

Didn't mentioned skin color, so I assume its nigger.

/u/ twins are thing, but i forgot how they looked in color
Maybe anticuck for antifa, facefag for facebook.

Oh yeah, also who wants to bet that he deleted the tweet not because he realized he talked shit but because "wwwooooowwww trolls invading muh menchies because I can't praise a games critic"?

Well Wikipedo says he recanted that, so there's that.

Did he ever give his opinion on Erdogan tho?

Sadly that's true it's a board full of depressed lazy faggots, also what about /monster/?

Ammit.

Whoops, umai in this form 上手い means skillful or clever. My bad, the other form popped up first in the kanji box and I didn't notice. But yeah, 美味い is another form of umai that can mean delicious, but I think oishii its just more common to use

They have Ammit-chan

/monster/ has Ammit-chan as a main mascot and as far as I know, has a side cast too like Holla Forums or Holla Forums, and even an alternate design for Ammit. Now that I've got /btan/ back I'll go ask them eventually about the other characters to add them in, but so far there's like 120 sprites in this thing, I want to get at least half finished before adding more WIPs.

Allmighty sextule incoming.

Those clueless young fucks nowadays who screaming for blood, chaos and violence, should be snapped by god and send back to dictatorship era South Korea. Then they will learn how to respect their own Police forces and appreciate for how naive and tolerant they are.
Making difference through riot is fucking hard thing to do. In fact, it gets only worse. Making riot is the last option of all when you faced with total one-party dictatorship and you have no right to vote, and there are no political option to restraint the corrupted power. Yet those clueless young fucks these days yearn for making more riots or complete police brutality. Both fucking awful as fuck, I can proudly say. I seen them all. Those so-called 'Activists' who yearn for civil unrest and cop-killing, are totally not prepared for it. They have no idea. And it goes same to authoritarians who yearns for arming more Police forces and giving them more right to make offense on citizen. They have no idea too. They all not prepared for whatever fantasy they have. They won't be able to handle it when they see Police shooting at random citizens and people they know dies. They all have no idea what look like when citizens and Police confronts, in total national chaotic situation and starting to killing each other. It's fucking tragic. It's too hard to watch. To my eyes both are innocent. Well nobody is innocent but they don't deserve to die, they don't have to kill each others while real enemies are beyond the Police line. I've seen these young people killing each other and shedding blood because of corrupted system. They both are victims.
Few of my old acquaintances, like friend of my granpa and some political people went through these times and they all know what it feels like. What it feels like when innocent, passionate, patriotic young people who wants to protect their country killing each others in streets. One of them of deaf in one ear due to torture session. One of my old cousin died during 5.18 massacre because he try to get a glance over the windows then martial force soldier in ground put 5.56mm bullet right in his head. His head exploded while all his family watching and his children orphaned.
It's all tragics. It's fucking tragic. We all fucking grateful for how we living in such peaceful times. Yet young dumbfucks who bloated with peace and ordinary everyday lives screaming for more violence, chaos and happenings while have no idea how it actually feels like. They need to learn from the history. And how peace is gift from god.
Our past 2 successful revolutions that made us able to vote and ended the one-party system, were all peaceful protest movements. 4·19 Revolution in 1960 and Bloody June in 1987. Violent riot can't do shit, ever.

Did you know the 'Patriotic Knight Corps' from the Japanese anime Legend of the Galactic Heroes were inspired by Korean White Skull Legion? You should watch it, it's very meaningful anime. The whole episodes mentioning Patriotic Knight Corps were inspired by South Korea's situation during that time.
Old Japanese animes like Animes by Yoshiyuki Tomino, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, AKIRA were so artistic while holding meaningful civil messages. They were philosophical, and containing deep messages for young generation. They were true arts and they were foundation stones of current Japanese anime industry's reputation.
Unfortunately current Japan's anime industries are filled with moe shits and shallow nationalistic circle-jerk materials that holds no message or moral. I wonder how it happened.

Anime has be recovering only if cartoons here did the same.

I've learned to be wary of that leght and color palette.

I don't want to get angry or disgusted.

Apparently Berkeley antifa groups has ties to NAMBLA.
archive.is/NNGAh

Honestly, it probably varies from person to person. But some of it is femdom like said but I wouldn't be surprised if some of these people were just bored as fuck and wanted to invite drama into their lives too. Part of it might also be self-punishment for their own failings too if the Social Justice as a religion connection is as strong as some anons claim. This would be why feminism is so attractive to beta males, it offers a sort of absolution to them for whatever real or imagined sin and feeds their martyr complex. If Friedrich Nietzsche was right, they see things they don't have as sour grapes like Roman slaves did and they flaunt their virtues on Twitter. Their authority are minorities and absolution is self-destruction.

Look at Anthony Burch, he's a hollow emasculated joke of a man and he knows it deep down. His idea of a fun time is dress up in a bra and bikini for skits and have it uploaded for people to laugh at. He also enjoys hamfisting randum xd memes into games as he tweets about hearing his sister getting fucked in the other room. He spent his own wedding with his hands in his pockets. He goaded his wife into fucking other dudes and when he couldn't get laid he excused himself by claiming he was gay. He has his femdom fetish fulfilled, his penance is having black dudes dick his ex-wife and he has his drama.

Fuck this.

It had been proven over and over again that the later you remove the breast from a child, the less he will get weight problems.

EVERY GOD DAMN TIME!

Have to put it with a pic or half the thread will skip over it like the faggots they are

1. It's fucked up.
2. You forgot about too much fanservice No homo

That man's chronic untreated depression sure gave us some great shows.

They need to be gassed.

I'm not even surprised anymore.

Tomino as in the same guy who made Gundam or someone else?

WEW

West is also completely fucked up in head.

WE MUST REMOVE THEM

Yeah the same guy. Apparently all the Gundam anime made by non-Tomino are shit. The only redeemable non-Tomino Gundam is 0080.

Peta is probably the best example you can give of people trying to virtue signal and patting themselves on the back after they end up making things worse.
A good example is how they ended up making a bunch of horses starve and ruin a bunch of people's jobs that involved horses

Every time

I see shit like this and I honestly can't help but laugh.

twitter.com/polNewsNet/status/857959028554694657
archive.fo/4N2ti

Come now, that's transyphobic

but your gif wasn't from gundam, right?

It is just raid from SJW universities.

Tomino is insane in a good way. To make Ideon he told the sponsors it would be a happy super robot animu, then turned it into a bloody story based on a fucking war of extermination.

Stop posting those pics or i will report you.

You couldn't make this shit up, they're like cartoon villains.

Not just the mayor but also the chief of police, Antifa members are getting weapons training from cops and being armed with police issue gear.

And that's why you archive things before you post. Thank you for doing that.

No it's not.

It's suspended on my end, user.

This is too bizzarre to be true.

**Is ironic they are so ok about police now they are being helped by them. They are not so much of an oppressive force, are they?

What if you log out?

I did a shitty quicky.

Still suspended.

Man, if twitter found a way to make users look 'suspended' to people who are logged in…

It's working for me but apparently you're not the only one with the problem, they're not suspended though.

If I click on the link it shows everything is just fine

It's not suspended for me
archive.is/4N2ti

You never saw that "Cartman joins NAMBLA" episode of South Park?

You meant this user posted?
It's Space Runaway Ideon. It's bleak as fuck and there is no hope.

And plebs these days thinks Gen Urobuchi is bleak.

user that's photo of White Skull Legion PMC, not protesters.
They were notorious for wearing jeans and denim shirts, nailed clubs and small round shield or two handed nailed bats, white helmet with gas mask. Minimal protecting armors and the most violent melee weapons as possible. They were ruthlessly violent.
Make it 'ha ha time for riot control' then it's perfect

All right, I'm up.
Take 3 of point #4.

thanks, I needed my hopes destroyed today

Holy shit, are they actually trying to say that their walking simulators are taken seriously?

I assumed they are riot police, but that is why they are happy for protest.
They get so smash some heads.

>PLEASE AVOID BEING BANNED

I would sadly say so.

I still made it, because I like you.

Does he have a screenshot of lesson 9c?

What a shock these clueless snowflakes are in for…

Memeteor will destroy hollywood in this year.

I wish it had the url I want to watch that video,

sorry and thanks user

Shit taste also
FUCK

Disappointing tbh

He also made Turn A after recovering from his depression, which is pretty damn comfy.

time to gas them

archive.is/zjRAD
more detailed

no fucking way I would say this could happen but the reality is more strange than fiction

archive.is/lcZHf
Not just a conservative, but a Republican Trump supporter according to Pozzfeed. By this time tomorrow he'll be an alt-right white nationalist who harasses women with smug Pepe memes.

another story from shit that never happened land

Not that they avoided stating anthing further than its a male asking for political afiliation. They avoided race and avoided anyone saying anything about leftist.

Wonder if he had any social media profiles

Those would be scrubbed or be too heavy handed in the framing. This is revenge for the berkley shit, calling it now.

So that confirms he wasn't white? If he was you know they would have jumped onto the "white suprematist" bandwagon.

I hope gook's been training his boimanko like we've been telling him to, he'll need it for extra rations

I hope it does not come to a war over there. NK is annoying, but if it comes to a war mostly innocent people will suffer.

Pretty much. And eyc ant frame it as gun or mental disability. And if they try to go repubs are bad on twitter the berkley riot info will be flooded in.

That's pretty much been my whole of thumb.

You know Gook, I frequently get a pre-Russian Revolution socialist vibe when you get more personal about politics. Idealistic and humanistic.

And since it was a machete, I want to say somalian.

Guy was being billied apparently.

He wrote this little piece: archive.is/NGZZz
"Discrimination Of Conservatives In Liberal Arts "
Stuff written about his past from others: archive.is/c1Bkz
"Transy attacker, former student, had troubled past"

I'm not seeing any photos so we can't tell race.

I just don't have anyone to talk to. The last time I had somebody worth downloading a chat client for, it was 2004. We were using AIM because her parents thought I was a bad influence.

There goes my false flag theory but now it sounds like libshits were bullying him, which figures.

Something something vivian's thick bush.

and yet the nips will not learn, until is too lat.

I wanna fuck my fictional daughter.

I feel like this penguin would fit in here.
Just add Luv(sic) parts 1-6 playing on loop and that's my life.

Hes not eating and they do not hat to be responsible for his death.

that first paragraph was loaded, should i keep reading to see if he can out do himself?

kissmanga.com/Manga/Biohazard-Heavenly-Island/Vol-001-Ch-001--Paradise?id=244745

I almost thought you were making fun of that guy, but it's all real. It's too lewd and that view is just too great.

Admittedly the North Korean people would be better off if war was to occur. Hell, they'd be better off if they get turned into chyna.

archive.is/WaqkT

Nope, still don't like you ubisoft. You died 2005 for me.

Screens and some little highlights.
The student paper had some serious spin trying to present him as a bigot and left out everything else from his post.

archive.is/lcZHf

I'm rooting for Vivendi just so they will die quicker.

There is a typo in

otherwise looking good so far.

shit taste

Only 2D dark skin is hot, though.

but does the AI knows that? we need to run tests.

It's like more the facial shape than the skin.

Take 4.

Excuse me fellow GamerGaters.
Is there a chance I can interest you in some Common Sense?

Seriously, read this! I'm about half-way through it (The pamphlet is 33 pages long), and the parallels I'm noticing, over the 241 years since it's been published, are phenomenal. And, for those who have a more Holla Forumsish taste than others, you should take joy in the fact that there's an extended sequence where Payne is criticizing the Jews.

Now, time to see what the rest of the topic was up to since I've been gone.

Of course they neglect that leftshits have been harassing him and act surprised and go "we dindunuffin" when they pull the same shit my sister advocates doing to the states when she suffered that same treatment in highschool and learned nothing from that other than she can flee like a pussy and still hang every so often with a friend who abandoned her like a beaten spouse, and he snaps, just like blood diamond.

I think dark skin can look really nice, it's just that you tend to get it alongside other features which aren't particularly attractive.

FFFFFFFUCCCKING SAVED

Trying to remember the manga where that is from.

Maybe they were more ICQ people? :^) Butt seriously, I would be somewhat ok with discord if it had an easy way to go 'clear chat log', simply because it looks messy to me when I log on and I see old chats piling up. It was supposed to be the next feature coming soon iirc, but with this latest development bullshit kowtowing to the astroturfing.

Yeah, I'd say if you have to look for a chat client, look elsewhere right now. And I say that even as I still have discord and still (very) occassionally use it.

I can see that being pretty annoying, yeah. I know my brother uses it a lot for video game stuff but I have one friend and we talk through battle.net because I still use it for some reason.
It's entirely possible. I think they just saw me as being low-class because they're rich. I sure showed them what I'm worth, sitting here alone sorting through my hentai on a Friday night.

Wait they intentionally put in wrong answers to fail contestants? is that even allowed?

Looking on track and good so far.
Heh re-reading the paragraph, honestly there are multiple choices on what you can highlight.
Are they being quardruple ironic or sincere?
I wonder if that's the corporate speak for woke. :^)

elf san wa yaserarenai
But you have to like fat girls and muscle.

You cheeky fucker

I'm surprised I've never gotten around to reading this. Human nature really doesn't change much, even if the surrounding world does.

user they fires missiles every fucking week and I'm not joking or exaggerating
It's just western media suddenly hyping the war like they're doing this shit for first time
In 2010 they literally bombed entire Sork village and there's sea-battle between Nork and Sork around every decades. There are many Nork terrorism incidents that killed South Korean government officials or even citizens in history. In 1968 Nork sent 120 armed soldiers to Sork and killed 61 people include civillian. In 1996 Nork sent 26 spec ops soldiers to Sork territory to kill president Kim, and total 19 Sork people killed.
Western medias were radio silenced during past few decades about Sork vs Nork shit but this time suddenly they making war-vibe like it's end of times.
You should not fall for it. It happens daily basis but yet those journos writing like it's first time in history, and war's gonna happen soon.

Nice desu ne
Here's some more pictures of White Skulls.

Well there was times when socialists were pure-hearted, especially early anarchists.
But my belief is more than ideology. It's love for truth and hope in humanity that philosophers and saints taught us about. In this material world, men is destined to anguish. Men born with inherent optimism. We all hope for the better future and the golden age someday but we witness the unjust, madness, and despicable crimes that mankind creates. And by living in complicated society that ruled by ruthless conspiracies, our ideal shaken and dreams and hopes we had crushed viciously one by one. We started to feel this whole universe itself is unjust and doubt about the triumph of good. And finally we see ourselves lost control in this frantic, chaotic world, both individually and socially. And uncanny nihilism called 'Realism' taking place of our congenital idealism that thoughts about that we can't even get hands on the key of destiny, we are doomed to be failed and we're going to repeat in until the end of the day, and there is no meaning about it. That is why everyone nowadays claiming they are victims. Fake Realism take place of our old hope and idealism, and sometimes even humanism. This self-destructive nihilism only make us paranoiac, selfish and ego-minded just like SJWs.
But we all knows that good is good. Mankind still knows that idealism is essentially good thing and we still dream about it. We all knows that a life based on good is the one we must seek. Justice and truth, love and humanity. But it's getting harder and harder to witness or see these things in our lives. Our neighbors, colleagues, friends, or even family are unkind and cruel on us. We all want to trust them but it's getting harder. But the real problem is; we started to can't trust ourselves. We cannot give prayer to god before bed anymore that we lived meaningful, instructive life today. We cannot proudly say to god that I did good today and made better world. We cannot even say we did things that must done. The comfort and rewards for being good is getting smaller and smaller by each days and we entered the degree where being good considered as weak; or even evil.
Do you know why movies about old fairy-tales and children's story, about good ultimately triumph, gets more views from adults? Because there is still hope in our hearts. We want to believe. We want the proof; and indirect experience that evil will defeated someday. This is the true nature of men. This is what all the religions and saints wanted to taught us. The belief about evil must kneel before good and there will be golden age someday. This is the dream that mankind possess in mind of true nature. This is the clear river that unconsciously runs through our devastated mind.
And our job is keeping it. You don't have to meditate, having a religion, bloated yourself with political ideology, or desperately try to save this mankind. All you gotta have to do is keeping your pure-hearted hope in humanity, and rebuild it for the ones who lost it.

Am I getting degenerated?

Is Holla Forums having problems again? All threads I open or refresh now just keep on endlessly loading

Figures I would not think the obvious.

And apparently I have to make a reply to make others show up because it doesnt update the thread

I don't get how people think a war will start over NK considering it never ended.

Pick one.

Well the memory leaking is still a problem, i'm not having any endless loading though try reopening your browser.

It's not hentai.

Take 5.

mangahere.co/manga/elf_san_wa_yaserarenai/

Hmm, while it is funny, I think I like the previous version more. More effective in it's conciseness imo.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/858096092038168577

Very well then. Looks like most of the OC can be done around 5 takes.
Here's polished point #7 since I'll work on the ESRB one later. Take 1.

Oh boy!

so its not going anywhere…

Reminds me of the fact that during the protest in Ukraine that people made medieval peasantry weapons specifically designed to be used against shields.

I wish that was the case for most stuff, but at the risk of being too autismo about it. Imo it really depends, sometimes the right factor just works and you are on a hot streak, and pretty much finished designs\ocs can be banged out in less than that. Sometimes it needs to be in revision 50 where it finally is not design vomit.

Basically my take on the process is it's somewhere between 'don't fall into overworking it' to 'it needs however many takes to get it gud enough'.

Looks good, honestly that one I think needs finessing on the copy text itself. The ESA part needs to be less words words words and punchier, and the question is good, may need a bit of polish to really make the point which might be, "Why should I join the ESA if I am a dev?" Key word here might, since I am not a dev and never claimed to be.

Speaking of. I have a very, very rough proto hack, but keep in mind it is rougher than usual. Consider it barely above a napkin sketch at this point. Pic related.

That kinds of weapon existed in here too, but it was mainly used by White Skulls, not protesters

Wouldn't it make more sense to bring IARC into it since that would be what Doug didn't want to happen.

Although dubs and Take 5 does compel me to post vid related.

The White Skulls ones look like they are intended more for general purpose than for use against shields.

You are correct, especially since the IARC does play a large part in the comparison in the oc's point.
I'm currently wrestling in how to juggle the IARC into it without overwhelming the reader.

He doesn't know who Arthur Chu is?

An attempt was made.

archive.is/ZmayF

I want to choose rogue simply because I usually choose physical ranged attack 1v1 with some AoE. On the other hand, I also always liked playing barbarian builds, and one hander blunt weapon melee + shield fighter types.
Wat do.

Hey if I would have to walk 35 km I would be pissed, that would take like 10 hours.

You probably have better interpersonal relationships with other people, non sexual, than these people have. That, or you are kind to your waifu. Either way, you seem like a good person.

NIGGA WHAT

I remember this ova it triggered sjweebs really hard.

Hmm, so should the prototype I posted, should it go with more emphasis on the IARC, what is your thinking on it so far.

Oh god, a vanity project. Just what this guy needs.

This is a bit old, though. He even had a kickstarter for it. It wasn't funded, but the documentary was made anyway.

I think some people saw it already though.

Take the barbarian for raw damage output. Melee always trumps ranged when it comes to 1v1, since ranged is designed more for party play.

archive.is/oOFTW

Thank god for kickstarter, where projects will probably get funded anyway, but without it, they won't get extra cash.

What was the budget estimate, how much was he asking for? If it's just about his life, it can't be that much, but he's delusional to think his life's story is worth a really high budget. He needs to invest in lens cleaners

I think the goal was 50k

You can check it on encyclopedia dramatica.

Hell, I think the documentary made people think even LESS of him, last I remember.

Gook, you are a modern day sage. You really do deserve better than what you got.

So, beta uprising then.

IIRC he tried to crowdfund it at least 3 times.

When do they talk about his ants?

I believe you. That sounds about right.

Remember his Pakman interview? That made him look really bad. He was so unprepared and was on edge the whole time, even revealed information that Pakman wasn't going to press him on. It was embarrassing. I'm not the most charismatic person on the planet, but I could do better than that.

Not a good way to start your morning.

I distinctly remember that we've BEEN at war, technically, and that all we've had was a prolonged ceasefire. But goddamn, Gookanon, you're a glorious bastard and I hope you make it to the US safe and sound one day.

his ant talk about him

Hey, anons, look! We're important:

Sensibly kek'd, Satan ID.

I love methonium

Congratulations, you know better than majority of young Korean people about the Korean history.
Someday I will get there and have a launch with Rawhide at the Texan ranch
And shooting piston-driven AR-15 and 1911 together at the range and having a comfy time, building true friendship between two Asian Ameriboos

I want this Deadliest Warrior episode

user, I'm not sage, I want to be a modern day dubs
Everyone does. Everyone deserve better in this material world and we can make it happen. We're capable of it.

Seems like sjweebs jumped off the losing battle with atlus and are now jumping on xseed. They are now using this situation to strawman against correct translations.

Well previously, it was detailed on how the ESRB worked pre-Spaceballs password & was more onto the organization itself…I'm not sure myself. IARC isn't a organization on it's own, it's a collab of many rating organizations together trying to gatekeep the digital market.

The riot police would probably lose, since Eastern Europeans generally have a strange relationship with war. On one hand, nobody wants to start it, but on the other it's less shit than dealing with life. For example the Baltic used to have a the Forest Brothers, which was something that split off after Germany lost and it was entirely dedicated to fighting innawoods. As a result of the problems being caused, the Soviet Union simply started burning down entire forests until the Forest Brothers were eliminated after around 15 years.

You mean the jap teams should step in when the localizers are screwing around and the localizer who screws around basically loses their future portfolio? That won't end bad for sjweebs at all :^]

I should add that to my notes due to how succinct of a summary that is. But yeah, I'm still trying to wrassle with it.

archive.is/tYr1d

Archive if you want to read through the cancer.

Also says the idiots who defend "PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES PICKLES" which everyone knows damn well the team in japan did not intend for fe:f.

Those SJWeebs aren't Jap enough, they would bring shamfur dispray instead of fighting like WWII kamikaze.

Why 2005? For me they died with whatever they released after Rainbow Six Vegas 2. The vegas series was not good, but it was the last Ubisoft game that had dedicated servers, allowed mods and used a somewhat decent engine.

Bloody fucking hypocrites. And they even try to brush aside that they are bigger hypocrites. Tom honestly should not have said anything and went "whoops, I got the meaning of that acronym, my mistake" instead of getting to deep in his fight against censorship. Toms a dumbass who just made the anti cwnsorship fight that much longer.

Prince of persia sands of time was the last ubi game I enjoyed.

Alright, so the whole deal with this is that there was a group of witches(?) in the Japanese version called the "NKK Witches" (a play on the zipper company?) and they translated it as "KKK Witches," which got taken out immediately?

Am I getting that right?

hmmm

In Japan there's something called "NKK Switches", so the game parodies that with KKK Witches.

Tom asked Acquire, the devs, what it meant, and Acquire didn't really respond, they just sent changed assets (which changed the name to ACQ Witches).

I don't think Tom should have removed himself, but yeah; this is an interesting case.

No.

There is a company in Akihabara called NKK Switches. They sell switches for electronics. Acquire created a parody company called KKK Witches as a standin for their version of Akihabara.

There was no translation here. There was nothing to localize. The name in the Japanese version was KKK Witches. The name is a pun on NKK Switches.

Pretty much. Their whole argument is
It is nothing more than "Muh feelings" or retards pretending to be retarded & trying to play their "Ironic." card despite overstaying its welcome.

Slavs are fucking strange

That's too close.

Tom was an idiot in this case.
What was the reason he got worked up over it? That the devs themselves didn't respond at first but instead the publisher?

Still fuck these people, of course not everything has to be "literally" the same. But keep it faithful and to the same tone.

Pretty much. Tom thought it was funny but contacted them anyways to make sure. I don't have his post about it for specifics.

archive.is/CR3gW

Tom though he would "tee hee" and make a nick dorre esque joke unknowingly that it was out context, not out of disrespect for the material like nick and decided to defend his joke rather than go "whoops, out of context, forget the joke" decided to defend the joke out of fear that he felt he was being censored. He screwed up hard here.

No normal person specifically talks "antifascism". That's usually the furthest thing from normalfags' minds unless they're dealing with actual fascism or antifascism.

The creative team intended to parody NKK Switches.

They don't want to offend thin-skinned westerners, that's why they changed it. No because they didn't intend it.

OH FUCK

The original devs actually made it that way! Fuck, that Twatter conversation made it sound like that was something Tom funneled in himself. Disingenuous fucking pieces of shit.

Personally, I wouldn't have been so vehement in defending it, I probably would have said that I want it in on principle, but I understand why they want to take it out. I do think this presents us with a difficult situation, given that the ones who are controlling the narrative are making it sound like he forced in a KKK reference and is defending because he's a racist, and not because that's what the original devs put in.

I don't understand why people keep saying Tom was the one who contacted them.

Tom obviously didn't write the fucking e-mail or contact Acquire. He wasn't even aware of the contents of the e-mail.

xseedgames.com/forum/index.php?threads/akibas-beat-localization-changes.29239/

He didn't even know what the fuck was in the e-mail that was sent to Acquire so how the fuck could he have written it.

If a game has microtransactions and no dedicated servers I will not support it. Is Siege better than Vegas? Maybe, I don't know. But certain things put a game on my "don't buy list" and siege is on it.

And here we have the special kind of idiot that remarks on something while having absolutely no clue what the actual fucking situation is.

It wasn't Tom's joke. Tom didn't write shit here. Tom didn't translate or localize the fucking sign. It was there originally and he just ran across it.

IARC might have to be point #9 since #5 is the ESRB alone and with the new material thats been collected, I think it warrants being it's own OC.
For instance…

Shit, before that in the same paragraph he kept saying "we" and "our" when he talked about the email. My bad.

I even missed this

It has dedicated servers, albeit they're fucking shit and go down frequently. And the vast majority of cosemetic shit you can get with the ingame bux without spending 20 years to unlock a white hat. They all look like shit anyways and actively give away your position, so there's actually more reasons to not unlock any.
Give it a try when it's on a free-weekend, the gameplay's great.

Hmm, true enough. Ok I will use something else in place of the lowenstein quote, and focus more on the ESRB.

Might I take the opportunity to say google Bookchin? He's one of these nice guy anarchists and explains the left well for beginners, I think.

single_manly_tear.jpg

Why the fuck is greenland so high?

You sure about that? I remember reading that it uses those p2p multiplayer thingies that most games use lately. And if you host a server, are in charge of it? Like can you change settings in config files and stuff like that?
Still not a fan of that, I want no cosmetics at all. Same with cs:go, that shit just looks like cancer.

Extremely low population means that a single death can instantly skew statistics

W-What

Ahh, makes sense. Canada is strangly low.

Hungary can't catch a break.

Now I know why Slav gamers are so obsess about punishing themselves and play the hardest mode in vidya

Wasn't soros also a nazi?

user said I was mistaken that acquire actually used kkk in the source. But if don't know who nick dorre is, lets just say noa takes meme tips from him in their localizations.

It used to use p2p to find matches but used dedicated once you got into a match for some retarded reasons, but I think they changed that. Still no server browser though, but they did add a Community test server, so that's nice.
I actually don't know that one.
Me neither, especially considering now they're adding nothing but Kryptek© uniforms now.

He sold out other jews to them for dosh.

Why else do you think Hungary is breaking free if not for the fact that life is shit?

The nazis should of shot him for his greed.

Should have, but didn't. Soros was to them what Moviebob is to feminists now, useful, but they didn't like him.

Bobs far unhealthier that soros was, hes gonna die of a heart failure.

Oh tom…

Moviebob's a cockroach, just like Chris Chan. Most people would be dead living like them, but they survive, simply by building resistance to their unhealthy lifestyle.

The fact he thought hed get sympathy from kucktaco or neofag means he is still painfully naive.

Bobs already a diabetic, and in his utopia, unhealthy people would need to die thus diabetes medication would be unnecessary.

My question is: is there something that they could've changed it to that would've preserved the pun while not making it KKK, exactly?

oh boy

Fuck, I think I have cancer now.

He IS SJW-lite, so he probably feels something in common with them.

Something simple like MKK.

What is the switch "kkk" stand for? Not the klu klux klan acronym but the companies acronym.

The original is NKK Switches if I'm correct
The pun was KKK Witchest

I don't think he sold them out. I think he just took their property and made money off it. Still really terrible and in an interview he recalls his time in Nazi occupied Hungary as fine since he had a white guy vouch that he isn't a jew

He got banned from NeoFAG for daring to suggest that fictional women are not the same thing as real women. Why in the fuck he thought anyone who visits Kotaku would give his side of the story even a half second of consideration is beyond me.

He's not a stupid guy, he should have known better than to attempt to defend himself in a place where everyone was already whipping themselves up into a bloodlust over imagined slights anyway.

Personally, I think it would have been fine being left as KKK, since the game takes place in fucking Japan and anyone with two brain cells to rub together will realize that Japan doesn't have a fucking KKK sleeper cell, so there's nothing there that even hints at a reference to the group. But if they had to change it, JKK would have been acceptable. With "JK" in the name, it hints at it being a joke.

Nihon Kaiheki Kogyo. The KKK version doesn't stand for fucking anything, so far as I know. It's a meaningless sign meant as a parody of the original name, nothing more. The developers wouldn't have put any thought into it since it's a throwaway gag.

Hes actually closer to being a standard leftist than sjw-lite, which still may explain why but he continues to crawl to these places for recognition when he knows he will not be getting it.

Okay, so MKK would've worked perfectly.

Does everyone there think he wanted to change it to KKK?

Possibly. I think he did say he didn't like Senran Kagura's sexualization, but he defended it anyway. And that's why he's cool.

I'm fine with KKK too. And doesn't that stand for 3 strikeouts in Baseball?

Japn had nazis, them having kkk is possible too. They call them the JKK, japanese katana klan :^]

Jesus fucking Christ, someone help me, I'm actually considering going to the fucking site to tell all of these idiots that it's not something Tom put into the fucking game.

Was that part of Kotaku's article or is it something all of these fucking retards thought up on their own?

There's a fuckload of comments man, most of it is already drowned out and kotaku's reader base don't exactly read.

I made the mistake too. But they are most likely being purposly ignorant while I just misread his masterpost.

There's a BLM chapter in Tokyo, must be why they are there, hunting for KKK sleeper cells.

Articuno76 is a brave brave man

Hes probably banned too

If I inquire, did you read Common Sense? Or, give it a look? The pamphlet seems to dispel what I'm seeing in the book's introduction alone.

Should I just go for comments that stick out or go at it indiscriminately like I have?

do we have an image like this for Kotaku?

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Who's Laughing Now Edition

Fucking millennials.

Please.

Someone.

Is stupidity contagious? I think I'm losing brain cells.

Yeah I downloaded it when I first read the post but haven't checked it yet. I confess I kinda expected its message to converge a bit with Bookchin. Maybe it's a matter of the time they were written?

Cancer. Only cancer.

What? That's general cult attire. If it had to do with the American KKK, why were the women nude (Except for the masks) in the PC Engine and Sega CD versions of Shin Megami Tensei?

>Bonus fact: The women were censored in the original SNES release and the PS1 rerelease. I guess that means even NoJ and SoJ some explaining to do about censorship.

Nope.

NSA deleted most of it's data it collected and is stopping some of the warrantless data collection on Americans.
archive.is/MUW2h

This Diana person seems very mad

we really should make one

You think she's mad she can't use the nail polish emoji in her Kotaku comments to show how much her clearly superior self is looking down on you?

The reference is to the NKK. Just make it MKK.

>Look, man: The games you are defending aren't art.

So, when do we hack the government computers and send a missile to these fuckers for contradicting their own montra about how "ALL games are art"?

Their mantra was never that, though. It was always "games I consider art are art"

loli h doujins are illegal to sell in japan?

It's mantra.

And it's best never to attribute any form of decency or consistency to them. You'll drive yourself literally insane. You can't hold them to their own standards because they'll act like a 5 year old and go "NUH-UH, THIS IS DIFFERENT." Facts, truth, reality, their own words, doesn't matter. "NUH-UH IT'S DIFFERENT AND YOU'RE DUMB FOR THINKING OTHERWISE"

Feels a bit too good to be true… there must be a caveat hidden there somewhere…

What the fuck have I come across?

They would be if he was in charge.

Luckily, even with politicians the world over being as fucking braindead as they are, they're not quite as stupid as Mr. Pretend-I'm-A-Woman here.

I hear literally the only critics that enjoyed it are people who actually live in Cleveland and don't want his dirty ass coming into their publication office to nerdrage.

That's downright unintelligible and illegible. What the fuck is going on.

That's why it's only some, not all.

Honestly, it's times like these where I wonder how God is able to show such restraint.

>the NSA said
There you go.

Ask the both the Angels and Fallen Angels. He takes it out on them.
If you ever get up there, be very nice and respectful to them.

She's going full Gorilla Warfare

Jesus Christ, I honestly can't tell if it's a Poe or if it's serious.

Whoa whoa whoa, is that kind of language allowed on such a morally upstanding website?

sounds like a mordern cuckchan faggot

Then don't fucking play the game. Why is this such an issue?

Why should I ever try to read all that trash postings and care about it?

Do they even allow such problematic language at Cucktaku?

People will probably use this as "freeze peach bigot nazis" or something.
It's really just a small happening since Tom is so overly transparent in regards to his work, a bit autistic though.

Is 8ch suffering?

Always dubsanon. Always.

Actually it was updated that he IS in fact eating, it's that they are afraid that he might accidentally fall into the water while the staff is not there during closed hours.

Basically he is a healthy Otaku but they are afraid at his age he will drown if he falls into the water and no one to save him.

Because, for some stupid reason, they cannot allow people to play the things they don't want to play. It's basically their attempt at taking down the free market so they can dictate what is and isn't allowed to be sold.

Second image is irony.
"Gamergate koolaid" in the third

1st of all, image for gnats. Stop capping images for gnats. 2. Its an old fanlator who has a vandetta against tom for working on falcom games which is what he wanted to do, while he himself does a shitty job.

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING INCORRECT

I should take my own advice, goddamn it

the fuck is this faggot on? people bring up phoenix wright all the time and these faggots bitch about fanservice even when the girls are older.

He just wants to be with his waifu

Mr.grape is a true hero

Are these Cucktaku comments?

I think they want him to be with his waifu too, they just don't want him to drown and his last thoughts being "why isn't she trying to save me"

What I learned from this is that even female penguins are so fucking insufferable that males of their species would prefer to spend their time with cartoon waifus.

It's Tom from XSEED trying to make a point and every SJWeeb in the greater California area is effectively attaching a cable modem to their toilet after taking seven enemas.

Is that pepper from serenes in the first pic?

May I ask why?

New bread?

Both are shit compared to ᴸᵃᶫᵃᵗᶦᶰᵃ

THE TIMER IS BEEPING

BAKER

Where's the new benis?

I am the bone of my dough
Wheat is my body and egg yolk is my blood
I have created over a thousand breads
Unknown to overcook
Nor known to undercook
Have let many die for the sake of my oven