Yomawari Night Alone sequel confirmed for vita, coming to the west this Halloween

Yomawari Night Alone sequel confirmed for vita, coming to the west this Halloween

2017 year of the vita continues to bring the good shit to the dead platform.

Was the first one any good though ? I couldn't run the PC version for some reason.

It's pretty good. The game probably has the most 0 to 10 opening ever.

Its great just a bit short. Opening ramps up faster than anything ever but overall great horror game on vita and steam.

It was nice but short, worth $10 or so.

*throws rock*

Porro was a true hero doggo ;_;7

Wait till it's on PC. On sale. On steam.

I tried it on both but bought the vita version, in the dark with headphones on its a nice horror experience on handheld.

Plus I'd rather get more things on vita than (((steam))) vita means life niggs

I'll try to run it again then.
Oh and sequel's PC version is already confirmed.

Neat, just a shame it will be niche because its not a slender em up indie game screamer streamers can shill to kids.

Yomawari had little dialogue to be fucked with. There is maybe ten lines in the whole game as its literally just a 5 year old girls horrifying night alone after her sister goes missing. If you fell for the 'much nepnep' meme don't expect the same with this.

Just pirate it and buy yourself some burgers or give to charity. There is no reason you should pay for it

Giving NISA money is wrong regardless if they fuck up or not. It's like justifying giving money to EA or Ubisoft

Its just published by them. I am paying for another good nippon ichi game after the first already had no NISA fuckery in it. Not every game is nepshit.

d-dont bully vita tan!

Remind me again why handheld arent at the same tier of mobile games?

Couldn't handle it. Cried like a faggot.

He should be dressed as Rean, tho.

don't do this, vita is far better

Cold Steel 3 moving to PS4 is the final nail in the casket of the Vita. Luckily, it will probably be on PC, thank Christ.

meh, ps4 version will also be better

How? By the time Cold Steel 3 is out, a basic gaming PC will outstrip the PS4 in all specs.

Mockery aside, a dual release after sony dropped the vita is just the sensible thing to do.

that's nice

Back to Gaf buddy boy

How did you find this site?

Just use GOG faggot.

Did you also buy a PS4 OP?

Oh wait, my bad we're not talking about YsVIII but Cold Steel 3.
Lol

Not available on GOG, where the links at?

You understand that NIS is just as cancerous as NISA, right?

Loved Yomawari so yeah, I'm pretty hype. Even got the platinum trophy for it. Yes, I did idle my Vita for longer than I care to admit. Also, dat tutorial section.

Not much of a horror genre enthusiast, but played and beat both Yomawari and Firefly Diary in the same week.

Liked being able to explore a Japanese town and seeing all the demons and final boss is an asshole.

Hinako a cute.

Meant Hanako.

aots

You're still giving NISA money to go on and fuck over more games.
You're are giving money for a game that will exist regardless if you pay for it, because they blind fanboys that support a company regardless how many times they get fucked in the ass.
You're still giving money to NIS; a company which fired and rehired all their original devs so they could fuck over their pension to save money. (That's why all of their employees that made the company successful left the company for better companies)

Giving NIS money is like giving Ubisoft money
Giving NISA money is like giving EA money.

(nice dubs!)
>aots
It's shit. Outside of meme picks, Fukumenkei Noise is best.