HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

SO YOU CAN FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

That's not the theme to samurai jack at all. Checked.

What did Holla Forums think of the Sanic '06 episode?

You're implying I still watch this cuck? He's lost the spark long ago, not even slightly funny anymore, everything is forced.

He quit too early.

nigger what?

the power ranger video was great

It was fucking awful, I expected 2 hours. At least in parts.
It snapped me out of my nostalgia trip and made me understand that James has ultimately lost his edge, only parts that made me laugh is when he said "You take CARE of that fucking dog." and the dancing bit. It was so forgettable, I think I even got the quote wrong.
Overall, I see that AVGN has become more generic and it's clear that James only does it to appease the nostalgia crowd.

It's sad, because older episodes still keep me rolling. He was just more…ANGRY!!

ASS

My name ain't Jack

Holla Forums isn't a single person

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!!

*ahem*
I am Holla Forums.

and I'm CIA.

I'm crashing this thread.
With SHITTY GAMES THAT SUCK ASS

No fuck you I AM Holla Forums. Get out you imposter filth

How. Fucking. DARE YOU!?
I will personally find where you live and wreck your tight sad little asshole. You hear me, you limp wristed pale son of a BITCH!?

Now don't be a motherfucker, only I can wreck his delicious boypussy you ugly fat nigger

Jesus fucking Christ this place is going to shit fast.

Agreed. He still has it it's something that most Youtube fags can't say after so much years.

It's just because schools are out now. Give it a couple months, maybe their parents welfare will run out, and they will starve.

Not before I break you the whole way and pop your fucking boycherry, you little submissive sissy slut!~

Children are on their phones 24/7 let alone well at school. It's not an excuse anymore.