volafile.org/r/gentoomen
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551053181
filedropper.com/shatteredworld
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840179139&searchtext=institution
mega.nz/#!DVAAwIiR!cXng_SIEoNy-y0MLtUo8PuyyzBcQSegikdY8Lnzv6XE
hearts-of-iron-4.smods.ru/archives/175
hearts-of-iron-4.smods.ru/archives/1076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is the Grand Campaign for DH worth my time or is it shit?

how is MEIOU and Taxes for EU4 compared to MEIOU for EU3?

It's shit, don't bother with it

Is Stellaris still garbage or did some of the DLC finally flesh it out?
Are those retarded sectors still in that prevent you from managing more than a few planets?

It's still shit and it seems like the developers aren't getting rid of sectors anytime soon because people on the forums keep complaining that getting rid of the crappy sectors system would make the game to micro-managey.

That'd make the game micro-managing hell.

It would actually. Manually moving pops on each individual tile and building buildings is hell in an RTS like Stellaris with potentially hundreds of planets. There's a reason Civ generally caps at around a dozen cities for most of the game even though its a TBS with infinite time to micro everything.

Should I continue my Songhai KANGZ playthrough or start another. Now that I dominate the sub-sahara, I'm not really having fun. Conquering Ethiopia will just be a grind, and the Ottomans have so much of Egypt that I'll never get it in time.

It's pretty neat allowing you to play until the 90's but it doesn't mix well with HoI because the game speed goes by hours not days, so you're gonna spend A LOT of time staring at the map.
I'm fucking braindead right now I'm having trouble putting my thoughts together, someone will explain it better

Unfinished.

It's still shit.

It does.

Why even bother?

Turks are based

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

White and based

Well, this thread is off to a great start.
And here I was, thinking that /gsg/ was the last thread with a modicum of intelligence.

The shitposting has been terminal for a while now.

I was just about to download Stellaris: Utopia because I like space, and I like strategy, but it seems the game's actually shit? What would you anons recommend then?

Endless Space perhaps.
But Stellaris is only about 1/3 a 4X game, after the early mid-game it turns into Grand Strat, or at least tries to.

I don't know much about the Balkans but I do know this picture will make somebody angry somehow.

Seems like they're all scared of Byzantine dong

What triggered your autism buddy?

It's just some autistic spammer shitting up all the threads.

Fuck them?

No, I think they are becoming pureblooded Illyrians.

You mean Albanians?

Not just mere pre-Ottoman Albanias, but pre-Celtic Illiris Barbara reborn.

That's albanians

you know everything there needs to be known

what is this shit

The consequences of the Lend Lease Act signed by pinko FDR.

Jokes on you, I never signed the LLA. Went to war with Canada early on which made the rest of the free world declare war on me.

Nigga stop, I didn't do it!

I know you didn't, anyone with a heart and conscious wouldn't give the US taxpayer's hard earned shekels to gay ass commies.

I feel you user

Nah, that's pre-Celtic Illiris Barbara, albanians are a social construc invented by ottoman donmeh kikery.

An epidemic of measles spreads to my capital province right when this renowned jewish physician appears in my court. He came uninvited outta nowhere.

(((pure coincidence)))

I wonder who could be behind this sudden outbreak

REALISTIC WORLDS

Seriously look at this shit, they're all physicians. In total, there's 9 jewish (((physicians))) in the whole realm, and 3 random jews hanging about doing subversive shit.
Shit's realistic alright.

How do you intend to survive that? You'll have large stacks of rebels spawning in every province you own

In my CK2 campaigns so far all Jews have had extremely high Intrigue and low other stats. The events introducing them also always say they used to be spies, assassins or similar before they came to my lands. Really surprised Paracucks was this honest about Jews.
Also, in one of the starting dates, Khazarian vassals are Jews, something that really triggers kikes, as they try their best to hide their history of seizing power in Khazaria.

On the other hand, expel them and you get a permanent technology and tax malus.

They really should flesh out the mechanics of expulsion rather than just going "bad goy", but I get the feeling the turbo cucks that work there are conflicted between shutting it down and undermining their own jewry by establishing a precedent of patching DLCs long-term.

Yeah that is ridiculous, especially how you constantly get events taking 50 tech points away from you because "hurrr we dont have Jews and they invented everything :("
Jews are literally incapable of creating anything except destruction.
I have even thought about making a mod for the game that removes the penalties from expelling Jews, and makes Jewish characters far more likely to start plots against you.

Imagine being a Persian Satrap, wealthy and powerful, and suddenly seeing some guy with a big nose come in, say he's a jew and is really good at scheming, and that he'd like to be your personal doctor from now on. Also, even if you decline, he'll hang around your court anyway

Reminder to report cuckchan shitposters

I've actually buffed the gold amount you obtain from kicking the jews out, but as for expelling them, that's up to my kebab liege. Once I'm free and declare my real Zoroastrian, I'll expel the jews after taking some YUGE loans offa them.

A Secretly Zoroastrian Satrap would know not to trust (((them)))

how in the
FUCK
do you play HoI correctly? Am I missing something or am I some scrub who needs to get gud?

They should make it so that expelling the jewry will decrease the chances of revolts or disease outbreaks happening but at the same decreasing your income from trade, the last part would actually be a realistic downside because lots of jews used to be merchants unlike the current downsides the option gives you.

Calm down, Satan, and start by telling us which HoI game you have in mind

I like that you cannot take any loans without jews. That's pretty realistic

I have 3 and 4, I've gotten a hang of the basics and building up, it's just that during action I get somewhat confused as to what exactly put my focus on in regards to composition, or if I should go with mass infantry or plane or a massive navy, and the combat mechanics are kind of weird, sometimes I mass up a doomstack against a measly 3 enemy divisions and still lose the engagement.

After getting my shit kicked in a couple of times, I tried the political influence approach, and it just takes way too long and sometimes backfires outright, so I feel a little lost as to how to approach the HoI series.

Just a question, did you play DH? How does it compare to HOI?

Sorry user, I don't have it. I'd like to try it, though, I'm a huge sucker for world war games.

terrain matters, rivers matter, and making doomstacks hits you with a big mallus – your HQs determine just how big a stack you can afford

user, you are alright

Fed some to Dali/Shun (vassals) and released 2 more. Ended at exactly 100%

HoI3 and 4 play almost completely differently, don't try to learn both at once.

If you state which one you want to play I can give some tips.

Well, my most recent games have been in 4, so you can dispense your wisdom about that game. While on the subject, now that you've stated that both play nothing like each other, is that the reason /gsg/ isn't as fond of 4 as it is of 3? Or is there another reason?

The reason is that HoI4 is dogshit. It's casualised to hell and back, historically retarded, unbalanced, and with little content.

HoI2 and 3 also play nothing like each other but both are liked.

HoI4's problems come from poor AI, sandbox design (that lets you diplomatically flip countries to fascist in a year or create massive revolts), streamlining, and lack of depth.

But for the most part, you need to design divisions with strong Soft Attack stats. Most of the other stats you don't need to pay a ton of attention to, as long as you deal enough damage and have decent strength (from infantry), you'll win battles. Basic Infantry/Artillery mixes with some AT thrown in work fine.

Battles have 80 frontage in HoI4 which means you should generally attack with 2 divisions of 40 width or 4 divisions of 20 width. Design your divisions accordingly.

Don't worry too much about air force, the AI uses its airforce like shit so it never really significantly hurts you even if you let them run amok with no air defense. Make sure to trade for resources needed to produce stuff, you'll get a notification if you don't have enough. Don't interrupt your production lines or they'll lose their production efficiency obtained over long periods of producing the same thing.

Alright, I'll try again later when I get the chance to resume my game, thanks for the input m8.

How hard would it be to create a mod for Victoria 2 that would allow me to liquidate Communist pops into oil?

I recall an old mod that added an event to turn Albanians into fuel so it can be done.

Not him but I played all except the first.

Compared to which HoI?
Are there any specific things you want to know about?

Played it a bit with Kaiserreich, it's disgusting how a bunch of modders can use mechanics better than then the actual devs.

Your envy is showing

DH is done by HoI2 moders.

he's talking about the HoI4 version of Kaiserreich

I installed HIP and cannot play as any christian character (doesn't matter which denomination). The game says "Not allowed to play secret_religion_visibility_trigger". Anyone got any idea how to fix this?

Who should you declare war on first when playing as Karen in CK2?

Sounds like you have the wrong patch.

Didn't expect that. Thanks

Should've kicked those kikes out

yeehaw

What's the "best" culture feature and retinue wise these days?

You've been under Turks really long now. Haven't they converted all the zoro provinces yet?

wew anons, this is one of the most fun /gsg/ games I had in a while
Playing as the Pope.
I'm playing MEIOU. This mod is tough as shit, historic and completely changes the game. So suck it. And ignore the blood seas. I fucked up with an optimization mod.

I had to fend off the BBB that splurged on south Italy with Anjou, a very powerful Milan(high development Po valley provinces), autistic HRE Bohemia with Hungary in PU and Aragon shitting in my bowl just for the heck of it
Basically

Country strategy was basically reinstate the Legions and conquer the new world for God.

To do in near future:

Reminder that colonizing is very very limited in MEIOU and you need a shitton of money. The only ones are Spain cumming all over SA, Portugal enriching themselves in West Africa, England starting in the St. Lawrence region and Burgundy in charge of Manhattan(first on the list to take)

Stopped reading right there.

Actually I restarted the game because both 2.7.1 and the newest version of HIP came out the same day.
2.7.1 seems to have 'fixed' some shit with secret societies, because I now have 69% power and basically everybody in the Seljuqs is secretly Zoroastrian, but I don't wanna risk some bullshit holy wars with my kebab neighbors; pretty much all Zoroastrian provinces are still hanging about.

ckiiwiki.com/Culture

Scroll down to powerful cultures

does anyone know a good map mod for ck2? i just hate the default look of the map

MiniSWMH?

A question about EU 3. What slider preference do you consider best in the Offensive/Deffense and the Quality/Quantity sliders? I also ask this because playing as Spain, im not sure which one should I start choosing in the future, so some help/advice would be good.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Definitely Quality. However IIRC the sliders are lopsided such that full Quantity is better than balanced. If you want to go full Quality from full Quantity make sure you take advantage of eu3wiki.com/Military_development

Offensive. Kill your enemies then you can carpet siege. And once artillery become valuable you'll be drowning in money.

I'm having a blast doing subversive shit as a secret Zoroastrian cabal; basically everyone in the seljuqs is Zoroastrian. When I finally decide to embrace my faith publicly, the kebab world will never be the same again.

Post religious map.

Mind you that only 30 years has passed, soon all the persian peasants will convert to one true religion too

Next step when im bored with fucking with araps
Converting whole italy to satanism as a Venice trader

Would you mind posting the savefile? I'd like to play this.

This kills the türkroach

Figured Iranian would be higher up due to retinues.

Sure np
Its named >Dihistan885_12_15.ck2

But im playing on ck2+ so you might want to get that
volafile.org/r/gentoomen

Horse Archers are a useless unit type.

Shouldn't Iranians have shit like heavy cavalry retinues? The original cataphracts didn't die with the Sassanids, didn't they?

I know in the west, the cataphracts survived in the ERE till the turkshits took over, but by original I mean the cataphracts employed by the Persians of old, were they still used by Iranians after the fall of the Sassanids?

After playing Darkest Hour and EUIII many times, I want to get into Victoria II. But the game economy is hard, and some info in the wiki is not updated.

I would like any advice, mods (if not needed the first time, would be nice to know for the future) and guides to get into the game, please.

Why the satanic societies dont show for me in ck2 plus?

Thanks.

just play it, you will learn on the go, or at least i did

I just started playing as Papal States in EUIV. Any tips/challenges for a fun playthrough? Which tech group should I pick first?

Quantity, then some group focused on religion then on colonization

Is religion really necessary? I am already surrounded by friendly catholic states, so it´s not like I will get to DEUS VULT them. Are the extra missionaries worth it?

If you gonna go after northern africa or maybe some italian state turn heretic protestant it might be worth it

I read on the wiki that the Papal States can potentially halt the entire Reformation. Is it true, or can I just slow it significantly, but it will happen anyway?

There's a global desire for reformation counter. Other catholic nations periodically get events that push it higher (unless they take a penalty, which the AI generally doesn't). The pope gets a few events to push it lower but essentially the only way to avoid it is to annex all other catholic nations. Best way to stop it is probably uniting the HRE because all of the minors will get events just as fast as majors.

Wait really? I thought HA were one of the best?

Nope. Nowadays Pikemen are the best. Heavy Infantry and light cavalry are OK. Light Infantry own if you use ships to doomdrop them on enemies and ignore supply limits. Heavy Cav are still way too expensive. Everything else is kind of mediocre.

Ok, thanks for the info. Any tips for creating Kingdom of Heaven and not getting squashed?

Kingdom of Heaven is actually a bad decision since it disables the curia. At the very least don't do it until the curia loses excommunication powers. Can't remember when it is but I think its linked to the ages or something.

Any tips on surviving as a pagan berber?

If Turks are kebab, are shia Turks shish kebab?

WE MUST EXTERMINATE THE JEWS

BASED WHITE DEVIL MAGIC DUB DUBS

tfw you tear the seljuqs apart but accidentally make the whole middle east Zoroastrian in the process

Don't do that fam

Fuck off to cuckchan.

Ck2? Just don't piss of your liege. If you're independent then you should be growing your realm.

And HoI 3 wasn't? Paradox misplaced Stalingrad by 300 miles in their initial release of the game. The map wasn't unfucked until the last expansion too.

That would be a geographical issue. HoI4 let's you turn any nation to any ideology in the span of like a year or two. HoI3 ain't got nothing on that bullshit

It's a placeholder mechanic that the player can chose to ignore. It worked largely the same way in HoI 3 as well, just more of a hassle with the spy system.

that, knowing paradox, will never be removed.

Well that's kind of why I was asking because there are all these muslim realms in the north and Mali in the south, even if you do manage to win wars against them you would just get fucked by the Umayyads.

embrace you inner KANGZ and WHER DA ARAB WYMYN AT?

AY YO HOL UP

That's HIP, you dweeb. Also

Now diplomatic relations penalty went to -50 from -20 and AI suffers from it too, so allying t*rk's enemies is no longer viable with byzantium. Every time you thing they can't screw things up any more they manage to one-up themselves.

You can play HIP without the stupid realm names.

Right, I forgot this was nu-Holla Forums.
Next time I'll mark irony with a dank meme or a xD xD xD okay?

Or you can just pretend that you aren't retarded when posting.

Totally different leagues.

How do I prevent title loss in ck2?
I was doing pretty good as the Shahi satrapy until I got a notification that one of my sons (not my heir) was going to inherit like half of my realm. I know you can change succesion law but the only one I could choose was the one that only makes males inherit which didn't solve my issue.

sounds like a gavelkind problem to me.
Fuck gavelkind.
hover over the different succession laws to find out how to get them

This. Fucking Irish getting the best troops AND the best law in the game. arguably the best female portraits, too

that actually hurts

School system or vote franchise?

If it's any consolation, your image of Ireland does not correspond to the reality.

I know user, I spent almost two years working oil rigs in the area.

school system

Why? Won't vote franchise help me become a republic?

Yes, or a constitutional monarchy if you have an absolute monarchy.

Why would you want to become a republic? It just gives you less control over your nation and you will still get rebels out the ass no matter what you do

immigrants

Back to cuckchan

It's based on luck honestly. You should holy war muslims but also hope that you don't get jihaded to death. Another thing you could do though is swear fealty to the Umayyad's break the realm up from the inside so you can mop up whatever little realms managed to break free from them.

Republic won't give you more immigrants.

Having Universal or Universal Weighted franchise increases your chances of being the target for an emigrating POP.

I'm getting 0 immigrants as a presidential dictatorship so it can only go uphill from here.

My mistake, thought you were talking about switching from monarchy to republic. From the game's point of view republican dictatorship is still republic-type

Not bad for the first 20 years in MEIOU but I might see if I can reload the game before I started a pointless war with serbia and instead chase after muslim minors before the Mamluks can become the defenders of the faith. Although probably some other country will take it from them pretty fast if I decide to wait it out.

Not him, but of what mod are you refering to, and why do you hate it?

Byzanboo is map painting in CKII or VeF, the Byzantines are so fucked in MEIOU/M&T that it's no different to savescumming so you can conquer the world with ebin ulmiums.

Also, where can I download older versions of MEIOU?

Who?

Le Ulm meme.

For EU4? I don't think they keep an archive, and if they did, it would be behind Paradox's paywall. M&T is getting a massive update soon anyway, and regardless of if it actually improves on 1.x, it will probably deprecate it.

What mod is that?

Seeing the downloader works fine - Steam Workshop. As for the new version it's coming in five months soon™

Is EU: Rome worth a try? I'm kinda out of Paradox games and Rome is my favorite time period.

it's like an inbred baby between EU and CK. It's okay to fuck around in for the first time, but it's not the kind of game you'd return to

It's pretty good but I recommend that you get a mod before you start playing.

It's like a premonition

JEWS WERE BEHIND THE MAZDAKI AND TONDRAKIAN MOVEMENTS

I have some problems with subversive jews myself.

Updated my nvidia drivers to the latest version, still broken. Ready to commit suicide, Captain.

Oddly enough, the game works when I completely uninstall the drivers.

Do the military reforms for uncivs even do anything in HPM? Are they worth taking or should I just go for the education ones?

Zunbils are actually not that hard to play as if the Abbasids just get fucked over by revolts enough.
Is it normal if the councillors in charge of faith have been trying to convert a province for serveral decades without any result?

Bad luck, not terribly high learning and low moral authority can lead to that.

After 13(!) expansions Paradox finally amassed enough feedback loops for muslim blobs so that they fall apart regularly.

also high moral authority of the faith that's being converted counts

HOW? HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE PLAY THAT SLOW?

The diviner had high learning and the moral authority was pretty high since I controlled 2 holy sites.
I got fucked over by internal conflicts so it doesn't really matter anymore.

So he's spent like 15 hours and not even played 50 years?

Guess its good for the youtube bucks.

How is that even possible? Does he carefully explain every single click of the mousebutton he is about to make?

Depends on what you want to RP.
You can go a diplomatic run. Diploannex shit since the Papacy has big diplo bonuses.
Military/Deus Vult run is advisable since you're between Naples and Milan. Plus you need to fight the Reformation.
Merchant run is probably the hardest since you have no bonuses in those idea achievements.

Deus Vult run: Nab small states ASAP. Take out Naples since they're poorer than Milan but have the manpower. Try to take Sicily at that point if Aragon already got BTFO'd by Spain. Allying Spain is good.
Build up your industry and destroy Milan. They're filthy rich since they gobble up whole north Italy along with Venice and Genoa. Their tech is also superior and on par with OPM's. Get the trade centres first and generally rich provinces.

Constantly watch France since they like to meddle in Italy. MAke alliances with Spain, Burgundy, Switzerland, GB. BBB is the main enemy behind Milan.

I don`t know.

t. play at speed 5

Here's what I did as Pope.

Ally Austria early, enter HRE, use austria to kill Venice and take their Mediterranean/Balkan shit. Get the goldmine in Kosovo and use it to fund you. Fabricate on Mamluks from Crete and take the holy land for more missionaries. Release Byzantium as a vassal and eventually roll the ottomans. Also Tlemcen is my bitch and Catholic.

Since all catholics want to hugbox you (as the pope), and with the dip/influence idea groups I'm allied to France/Spain/Portugal/Austria for infinite hugboxing

Also should note: I had nothing to do with Theodoro, they truly survived by the grace of God.

I have an idea for a challenge:

Play as Knights, but never ever attack any christian nation regardless of denomination. If you conquer a province that a christian nation has a core on, you have to return it to it as soon as it becomes viable (you are allowed to keep Rhodos without returning it to Byzantium, however). If you are attacked by a christian nation and defeat it, you can demand it to renounce the cores it has on you (if any) but you cannot take provinces from it.

Is there any way to begin a game with seniority at the start instead of agnatic-gavilkind? It kind of sucks having to divide your kingdom up because your children want a piece of that action too.

Also would it be possible to spawn a Jewish woman to be your wife if you're starting off as a Jewish courtier?

Ended up getting rid of all my vassals through force and forcing seniority law. Feels good to be the Count.

Very nice

Are you running a mod?

Shattered Earth mod, it's a lot more fun than the vanilla.

If only you could conquer anything outside of africa without having the entire world declare war on you. Music is nice tho.

Good to be the count!

Whats with the purple circles?

Wait i trought that only Zoroastrians can marry that close

More on Jewish Incest Adventures:

Some kind of bug, I'm using a pirated version since I don't want to spend $200 buying all the DLC. The irony of it is that I bought the game years ago but I'm playing a pirated version because paracucks won't stop being Swedish Jews.

I have a mod for it :^)

casual scum tbh

OH FUCK, I still dun goofed.

Pottery.

I need that mod for, err… research purposes

Eugenics Mod
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551053181
This is probably it.

Now I remember why I uninstalled the game in the first place

Now there's a scenario I haven't envisioned before. Would you then proceed to attack all the other city states in the world?

I started it again to see if it's possible to get my economy up higher, turns out the Vatican likes the construction industry.

Yeah. I'd probably go for other city states to slowly grow in power and influence, at some point will go for Malta and Cyprus then from there go into other island states; this is all hypothetical considering I even get off the ground in my economy.

I put my global tax up to 5% and I lost half of my income, I put it down to 0% and my economy isn't recovering, what's going on here?

What you want to do is get lots of countries giving you economic aid. I don't remember exactly how I did this, but its basically free money that scales up as you conquer more.

Okay so, the way foreign aid works is that each country pays 10% of the cost of resources, IIRC this stacks up to 90% of the material however you want to have 2-3 extra foreign aid offers as countries are liable to change their budget away from foreign aid.

The way you build an economy is that you set something you produce none of like oil or rare minerals and tariff the crap out of it as other countries with field the tariff costs. So say you set the tariff to 100%, the price will double but you get half of that price in taxes and other countries will field 90% of the new price. You then use that money to invest in other commodities until you break even with them.

Did you download that from a place other than steam so it works for pirated versions or did you actually buy the game? I'd love to have it but I didn't see in the archive.

Thanks

I don't know how he got shattered earth, but some mods come packaged with it as an option, like CK2+.

I bought the game on Steam but use a pirated version for the DLCs. You might be able to find the Shattered Earth mod somewhere else, though.

Here you go my fam.
filedropper.com/shatteredworld

Thank you my fellow family member.

What the fuck is Paradox doing?

My first son after starting the game. Here we go.

Honestly? It's piss easy compared to HoI. The tech trees are more simple, the economy is more simple, and while you have a stockmarket you can manipulate, I've personally always just let the AI handle it (so it sells excess and buys needed). The only thing you need to 'get' about the economy is, going off memory, you buy off the stockmarket if your country doesn't have (enough of) it. So If you need 4 lots of rubber but only have 1 territory with 1 rubber, you buy 3.

What country did you anons learn what game with?

I learned eu 4, my first paradlc shop game with Mali since I was too intimidated to play in Europe. Pretty much went full nigger knowing nothing but learned the game and got comfortable enough to play other countries from there on.

Ck 2 I learned with one of the counts in Wales.

Vicky 2 I had big trouble figuring out and still run into some trouble but Russia is where I finally got comfortable since they are so fucking big and rich was able to fuck up and still do well.

Play Russia.

I started with Bohemia in EU3, every later paradox game had been a cakewalk ever since no matter who I play as

I learned Vicky 2 with glorious Nippon.

That city looks like it's in the shape of a human sacrifice transmutation circle

Here's my new Jewish Incest Empire, also I'm conducting a genealogy experiment with this nigger, it's been two generations but the children still come out as black.

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
WE SUM FINNA
DA REAL JOOS?

It's just (Math.random() * X < current religion authority) = ((spawn random group_heresy)). Funnily enough last time I played I pushed Catharism and my freshly impregnated bishop as the new Pope. Church of Sweden confirmed satanist? :^)

There's only one real choice for EU.

She actually looks slightly less back than most niggers in the game, does the game make mixed characters actually look like irl mongrels or something?

I'm afraid to say it but I think EU4 is finally a not awful game.

What did they change?

They added content to the fucking shitty mechanics

Unfortunately still the mana system is fucking retarded. Hoping that VeF comes out soon because that mod nullifies alot of the mana point inputs to make things like stability, ifnlation, legitimacy, culture conversion, etc.

I'd like if there was a mod that removed mana point usage altogether and replaced it with EU3-style MTTH timers. It wouldn't be all that hard, VeF already does it with stability. If that happens and they somehow implement dynamic trade nodes, it'll be on par with EU3.

Unfortunately even with all the changes and content added it still doesn't hold up to EU3 end game.

note: the only reason I don't play EU3 still is because the AI is completely exempted from colonial rebellions or uprisings. If someone could hard modify EU3 to change that I'd still be playing it today

From what I know, the ethnicity that children would inherit from their parents is randomized.

The portraits you're looking at are from the East African dlc. Also Mixed characters used to somewhat be portrayed in the game by sometimes coming out as Arabs but that doesn't really seem to happen anymore.

Ah then that must have come out after I torrented the game since west and east african characters look exactly the same in the version I'm playing. I'm glad that they at least decided to change that but since they are still Parajew I'm guessing they charged way too much money for it as asual. Not that a slight change like that even deserves money since it should've just been part of the game from the very beginning.

But RoM a shit

Institutions are serviceable with this
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=840179139&searchtext=institution
and tweaking the cost per development to embrace, so you don't end up permanently behind.

EU3's sliders, budget and NIs are still way better of course.

Wouldn't that fuck up spreading within a nation? e.g. if you spend MP as Ethiopia to develop feudalism to 100%, you still can't embrace it and it won't spread to your other provinces?

It's already way too cheap. How bad are you that you can't get rich in EU4?

I just wish there was a serious mod out there that replaced all mana spending with MTTH timers and modifiers.

What are you doing playing vanilla? EVE and Dynamized Development, or VeF, or Meiou and Taxes should be the bare minimum.

UNfortunately MEIOU&T is a shitfest and aren't replacing mana with MTTH and VEF isn't updated and still has some weird dangling chads of issues leftover from the base game that trigger me permanently like the trade zones being static forever

Because trade zones didn't move a single fucking inch in 500 years in the era where global trade was literally created and changed day to day.

nah, the trade zones should be the same forever.

Why did they make the trade zones static, was it just because CoT changes in the previous games was sometimes a little wonky?

Found a Mega link for VeF for 1.19, if anyone is still maintaining the archives.
mega.nz/#!DVAAwIiR!cXng_SIEoNy-y0MLtUo8PuyyzBcQSegikdY8Lnzv6XE

Why do monarchs have magical powers? Casualization and muh multiplayer balance probably.

All EU4 mods are an unfinished mess fam.

Because their directed graph engine will go haywire if there are loops. Also they don't care that trade is massively imbalanced/stupid/ahistoric because it's not like its hard to get rich in EU4 anyway.

How long until I get a game with an improved version of Victoria 2's pop and economy combined with HoI3 combat along with a competent AI, nuanced diplomatic options, and an intricate political system?

sometime after the heat death of the universe.

If CK3 doesn't have pops and naval combat all is lost.

Rome 2
Never

Why the hell would CK3 have pops?

Cause plagues and shit.

You neo-/gsg/ paracucks retards really need to fuck off.

Tell me, what differentiated rome and random nomadic or subsistence tribes, you stupid motherfucker

CK3 won't even have plagues until a DLC 4 years later.

white genetics

and having 25k white people in a relatively clean, safe, and centralized area where growth was able to stay high and morality low you stupid motherfucker

There is zero reason for pops in a pre-capitalistic society. What ideology would they have? What pupose would the needs system serve when you can't make manufactories anyway? How about you spent more time thinking about the topic than replying, you dumb shit – tracking pops in the fucking middle ages would be a needless waste of time that would bring minimal benefit and shit up game performace – literally all the things you would use pops for can be done better without a bloated mechanic

I guess the Gauls, Germans, and other European barbarians weren't white then huh?

fuck off johan

First of all, even feudal societies were market-influenced to a significant extent, and those impacts are worth tracking for the same reasons they are in fully capitalistic economies like those modeled in Victoria. You don't have to have factories to track the movement of goods and how that movement is affected by individuals.

Also, there are tons of other good reasons to track it:

1. Raw numerical population changes have a major impact on basically every game mechanic in a GS. Over the course of hundreds of years a growing population center can become an economic powerhouse, producing much more income and units available for recruitment as troops. Conversely, lost population due to famine, plague, or war can cripple a region semi-permanently. These effects are not modeled adequately by CK2.

2. People occupying different roles in society does make a major difference. As implies, two cultures with the same number of people can (and do) have wildly different attributes based on these differences.

3. Demographic attributes such as culture, ethnicity, and religion can be much better modeled with population tracking. The all-or-nothing approach currently used for individual provinces on those bases (worse yet randomly changed by event) does not adequately capture the actual process through which demographics change in a region or the tensions and subtleties of multicultural locales. Many cities captured by the crusaders, for example, had substantial Christian populations which were a significant factor in the entire crusade effort.

"It's unnecessary/not worth the effort" is a weak argument which could be extended (and unfortunately has been by Paradox) to simplify GS all the way down to standard pleb-tier strategy game levels. The entire appeal of the genre is its detailed modeling of the world, not just containing the bare minimum game mechanics necessary to blob.

Looking to start a new CK2 run based on colonization of some kind. Goal would be to uproot a dynasty on an adventure halfway across the map and plant its culture/religion in the new land. Could be an actual crusader state in Muslim lands, but I'm open to pagans or anyone else really.

Any suggestions?

Easy. Start as Semien, plop your proxy nation in the middle of Europe. Intrigue focus on every ruler.

Fucking finally.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT.

How did you managa that?
Such a thing never happened to me as BYZ.

I did have my council specifically convert JUST the counties I needed to get the council. I did have a significant number of counties that were still Catholic. I think I might use the console to take a prestige/money hit and then use cheats to artificially convert everyone over the course of ten years or so. Then I'll force the Schism event to fire again. Once my population is majority orthodox, it shouldn't kick back.

Not a bad idea. I've gone the Zionist route before, but haven't tried the subversive western Jew one. Not sure it 100% fits my mood though since I'd be more inclined to roleplay that as a subtle force destroying a major empire from within rather than spreading my culture/religion.

You can fix it simply by becoming the larger religion. All the "Mend the Great Schism" decision does functionally is fuse Catholicism and Orthodoxy into the same religion, meaning whichever one is bigger will be the official version and the smaller one will be the heresy.

Really? Phew. That's great to know, thanks.

Are there any GSGs on mobile that are worth checking out?

How do I get rid of these faggots?

just vassalise them.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 59 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

didn't read it lol

There are no games on mobile worth playing, much less any grand strat.

Start as the chankest chink possible (Khitan) and migrate to Finland.

>>>/oven/

They were transnigger.

Wait for the HoI4 release. Then there will still be no games worth checking out.

the best grand strategy general on mobile is the mimi 4chan reader

Perfect.

Pekka, my son, you have made me proud.

Like pottery

He will soon.

Oh user~

Forgot how overpowered nomads are. I wonder if I should even settle down or just establish a nomadic Finnish Horde.

Conquer all of finland and spread your mongol genes, the die and start again with your son, dont reform until everyone is genetically mongol.

Greece with Turkish culture accepted: Yay or nay?

Is this why HoI4 feels so empty?

t*rks belong in siberia and no place else.

No acceptance, just removal.

Oxi

bitbucket.org/meiouandtaxes/master-repository/commits/all

It'll be released around Paracockscon, during or "soon" after.

Convert a Victoria 2 game to HoI 3, the wheels fall off HoI 3 as soon as it isn't completely scripted.

Did the EU declare war on Russia?

HoI4's wheels fall off as soon as you start it, no need to even bring Vicky 2 into it

Eventually HoI 4's AI will work, HoI 3's AI will always shit the bed as soon as it's not on a tightly defined script.

Real shame that the rest isn't working either

DELETE THIS!

where is the /4xg/?
do people also talk about it here?

Looks like I'm no longer a tributary after the old Kirghiz Khan died, but I'll probably wait a bit before picking that fight. Even muh pure retinues aren't quite that good. Guess I'll just keep pillaging neighbors until I'm forced to split my territory into clans.

Hitman GO and Devil's Attorney were pretty good. There are no good FREE games on mobile tho.

Yeah pretty much.

Or not.

What do?

make it?

(1) How much territory would you lose, (2) how mad would they be if you refused, and (3) are you tough enough to fight them if necessary?

It is said that Bugidai, the first and whitest of Finns, was in his later years certifiably insane from advanced syphilis, a drunken buffoon, and prone to injury, but despite it all continued to lead his armies personally. He would be known to all future Finns as an ideal role model.

How about fucking back to cuckchan instead of posting the same shit here too.

anti-sage

What's the point of creating titles in ck2 if it only means you're going to lose large heaps of land to a family member anyway?
I know you earn prestige but you sometimes lose half of your realm to some faggot that will only cause trouble for your heir later on.

Nah, Russia was just one of the countries that didn't declare on me. USA/Europe/Japan were all taken by his holiness.

Combat in this game is a bit unbalanced.

HoI3's AI used to work like HoI4. They never managed to fix it and instead made it scripted.

If HoI4 remains unscripted it will be because redditors like memegames, not because Paradox is able to deliver a working unscripted AI.

Modern Turks are basically just Islamized Greeks anyway. :^)

Gavelkind sucks

See 1st pic. Mostly coal RGOs and relatively few pops.
I tested it and they declare war before the month is over.
I really don't know. I just finished fighting the Heavenly Kingdom and that other, smaller state that seceded at the same time (forgot the name) and I'm preparing to nab another province from Japan. Aren't Chinese troops utter garbage against civilized armies anyway?

Do the effects of the second choice in the second pic imply that it will increase my militancy? That's a dealbreaker for me.

So you admit you browse both?

Yes, but only in Manchurian cores, which are all in that northeast area, and only slightly for a single year. I'd probably give it up if Russia is effectively guaranteed to declare war over it; doubt you'd win as unciv at this point and even if you could it's likely not to be worth it.

Checking it prove I'm right is different than posting there. I'm sick of you retards coming here and bringing your fucking la plata and turkshit spams. Fuck off already.

It might be better to lose the territory in the war if you don't give up the cores afterward through an event.

Playing Darkest hour, why did Hitler commit suicide in 1940 right when I invaded Pooland?

Yea but my issue with HOI4, is that it gets boring after you OP yourself, which is easy to do if you're the Soviets or Germans. I'm starting to go play harder countries, like Mexico or China, and I still manage to wipe out America and Japan in both games by 1941-2 with the Allies only being an inconvenience than a massive threat.

I think it's disgustingly easy to become OP with all countries.

Modded China and Ethopia were propably the best games but only until Italy/Japan were beaten.
Both are comparatively hard, china even gets incompetent industry national spirits with production mali for tanks, arty, planes etc.
Nonetheless HoI4's glaring issues remain.

hearts-of-iron-4.smods.ru/archives/175
hearts-of-iron-4.smods.ru/archives/1076

Holy shit, I thought it would be impossible, but paradox have managed to piss off their reddit and forum paradrones with the last stellaris patch.

Yeah, like it would release "soon" after Christmas. I actually hope they release it soon, it looks good.

I did play this mod, it's challenging until you get your war industry going. You can easily fight off the Japs all the way up to Korea.

Oh yeah I totally agree