Anyone wanna Mario Kart? I got the game a bit early and I wanna play with you niggers...

Anyone wanna Mario Kart? I got the game a bit early and I wanna play with you niggers. Here's the room I was planning to save for friday night, but decided to make it public now. Think of it as a way to gage interest.

Wii U or Switch?

Switch

huuh.. source on that image?

Is there any reason to get the switch version? I might get it if I get a good deal on selling the wii u version.

Disgusting

Yes, you give your money to glorious Nintendo.

It is basically MK8 with new stuff and mechanics added to it instead of a full-fledged sequel. I'm not sure I like the idea of it.

If you have the WiiU version and the DLC then don't bother, If you sold your WiiU and want to play MK8 with more shit, then this is the game for you.

edgy

Naw I'll save for later

calll me when you master 200cc you casual

I didn't get any of the dlc stuff so if I could get it less than $30 then I might consider it.

Sorry but i ain't gonna re-buy MK8 plus a Switch.

I think the kike himself was talking about putting together a game night for it around launch, so you'll probably get what you want soon enough if nobody plays with you today.

New characters and a proper battle mode that was purposely left out for the rerelease, they're just jewing you because they have no actual games to put out yet.

just realized you probably are mark

that's fine.

No. I'm Mark. I'm just not capcoding since it's gay and I do it too much.

I figured you were the OP like mentions they'll probably be a few people that will get it tomorrow or around the weekend.

yeah probably, still I'm unsure if it's gonna be a game that everyone's gonna be playing right now.

Racist.

Racism doesn't real we're all the same :^)

shut the fuck up nigger I will destroy you

Just drop dead, kike.

I know this is you Mark
Stoo trying to ruin gamenight

Didn't even see this post
Kek

Mark pls.

you've sealed your fate

Is it worth buying? Despite having a WiiU i never got MK8 because I have no friends to play with, considering for the switch though

faggot

Do you have a switch?

Reminder to never buy the switch. Or any current gen console for that matter.

So I've been playing the mk8 deluxe a bit and I'm always finding a player who miles ahead of everyone even after I blasted their ass with 3 red shells in a row. What kind of fucking combo lets you zoom ahead of everyone while completely negating any loss from shells (yes the shells hit but didnt slow them down)

Is there a wii u room?
Will Mario Kart 8 shit itself if someone is playing with 600 ping?

Aren't you that faggot that thought VAC scanned your entire computer and cries about WarioWare games?

did you catch a glimpse of his kart?
or wheels?
or anything?

Is it 200cc?
They probably have acceleration

I wish there would be a switch tourny. thatd be fun. Id join.

Hey mark, fuck you I'm going to play videogames on the line for free as in free beer, you fucking nigger faggot.