Has anyone beaten this game the intended way instead of breaking the leveling system in two then zooming through the...

Has anyone beaten this game the intended way instead of breaking the leveling system in two then zooming through the rest of the game?

I wanna fuck that

What would that be exactly? Just treat it like any other FF and let the games SaGa your stats appropriately?

Well he is based off Bowie.

Pretty much

I beat it but I don't remember doing anything particularly cheap. This was the GBA remake though.

I do find it amusing you can auto kill a good/most of the bosses with just a moderately leveled toad spell.

You can do it with an underleveled one as well.

Does that carry over to the PSP version?

That wasn't the intended way?

Does anyone ever beat RPGs in any way other than breaking the systems?

I never even completed the first Main Quest in Morrowind on my first run until I was Level 35. And that's just a microcosm.

This.

Yes, I have, and play through some SaGa games as well reminds me that that one Jap dev who has no idea what he is doing (I forget his name) Is actually a fucking mad genius. Romancing SaGa III for the snes is comfy and fun as fuck. The world building is perfect. As for FF2, FF3 is much more put together and the end game is insanely fun. All those special bosses that turn into weapons is great. Fuck the remakes.

The underflow glitch doesn't, I know that much.
I didn't beat Morrowind until I was over level 50. Yes, my character was that shitty first time I played.

FF2 has a glitch that when you cancel an attack is still counts as doing the action so you can spam all the moves you want in one single battle.

Akitoshi Kawazu.

I remember playing this game most the way through (up until when the pirate joins you) but then ragequitting because I couldn't work out how to level up the stat that lets you run away (I think it was speed or something). I got sick of having to fight every single battle so I just stopped.

A shame, because I really liked the atmosphere and story and OST of that game. Going back to the taken town and defeating guards there was incredibly thrilling.

Thats the fucker, crazy jap dude

Agility is one of the most painful status to raise because it requires you dodge attacks, which only happens if you have decent agility already.

why would you put arby's where you put it?
is there something I don't know about arby's?

And if you don't have it high enough, those knights that hit you for 12.5% of your maximum health per hit can fuck you up really fast if they gang up on someone. I've never seen them doing an 8hits attack (that would be insta-death) but I have received 6hits attacks from them. Fucking defense is useless at that point.

the best way to boost speed is to dual wield shields and not wear heavy armor. by the time you get Minwu you should have insane evasion to the point you never even need to equip armor or ever use a shield again.

You get one guess.

Impressive.

What the actual fuck?

From a marketing perspective its fucking brilliant. Targeting the "gamer" audience is the in thing now. The fact that
THERE IS NOW A PRE WORK OUT DRINK FOR GAMING IS THE END OF IT ALL FUCK

I still have no intention of ever eating at Arby's ever, but you have to admit whoever makes those has incredible talent.

"Gamers" are pretty retarded and consumerist, so I can believe that.

I actually stopped going to my local LAN party cause they just gave up on hooking up the local LAN and started playing on online, they all started drinking Monsters, and wanted to form a competitive team of FUCKING Overwatch which we all joked about before it was actually released. We are also all in our mind 20's/ early 30's so thats even more pathetic. I guess its back to single player games for now.
BEST TIMELINE MY ASS

dude you gotta hit the boost bro

Confirmed for having absolutely no idea for how shitty Dominos is as a corporate entity, especially to its franchisees. It's the definition of Chaotic Evil.
t. Experience

I just don't understand the normons.

You can always edit the picture.

Yeah, I did this at a new local job recently. I hate when they ask "Oh? you play video games? What have you been playing?". Then right after you answer they just want to talk about the recent shit stain console game they have been "grinding".

I really should have learned by now. If it's not skyrim it's zelda, madden, battlefield, whatever the fuck new hotness just came out. I always dread hearing someone ask "so what do you play?" because I already know they won't give a fuck about my latest playthrough of panzer dragoon orta or what have you.

I'm like the worst consumer, I pirate everything and never give shit lmao
It's fine though, since I barely even play vidya

t. Smug Wendy's

Fun fact, around her neck it spells MOM.

Never played final fantasy. What i saw from the serie (13,13-2,15) looks more like cancer.

skeletons arent automatically evil you pussy

Oh sorry nercrofag, go back to diablo 2 and your pussy ass hiding behind 100 skeletons.

Actually, the valorization of skeletons is one of the signs of a masculine culture.

Wasn't there some very good skellington mods for Skyrim? It might be fun to waste a few hours after turning off the NPC invulnerability and undead summoning restriction to kill and resurrect everyone as a roving band of death. Fuck the plot.

Not worth the time or effort really.

Well what are some good games where I can become necrogod?

im a lover not a fighter