Gundam Versus Announced for the West

Hopefully this one is good. Costs seem like they're decent compared to EXVS, barring the 400 cost to the grandpa.

I like turtles

Finally, some people who will try this trash and understand why its shit just like naruto games.

Why would I play this when I could just play Rise of Incarnates?

Seriously? Nice.

Will get jap sound edition but this looks like shit compared to exvs. Should've been more animeish look. Also no local coop. Fuck you. Paid online now and no intersting mods add or better story mode. I know most of you will solow this trash like cum but it's just same old shit but worse.

I'm pretty upset by the lack of local coop, but the paid online isn't Bamco's fault. I'm also pretty sure that there isn't going to be a story mode. Even though I'm happy there's a new Gundam game coming stateside, I am furious that it's gonna get the Street Fighter V treatment. Also, the DLC for this game is going to be fucking ridiculous. Bamco is gonna jew the living shit out of this game.

I made previous comment from mobile anyway. I'm also very upset that they removed local coop. I can't play with my brother anymore. They go full go with these games. Customization options, pilots and announcers are behind paywall. Hopefully they will do this in the west and get strong reaction that will make them never pandering to west again like with this edgy artstyle selection and game art cover again.

I just wish we would get any mecha games in general in the west. I'm tired of this fucking stigma that normalfags have against
MUH GIANT ROBITS
The cover art thing is fucking stupid, though. I do like the selection, though. Seems like they got the team that's been doing the recent MG gunpla box art. I'm also really fucking pissed that they placed one of the best suits ever designed with the Unicorn. Fuck Unicorn and all who like its shitty white design.

I'm pretty sure everyone that gave a shit about it already imported it for their movie stations.
The only way to make a buck off it is to release it on steam, and even then I doubt it will sell well.

I remember playing that. I also remember that closing.

ehh

ehh

Yeah I mean I was probably gonna get it regardless but I guess it's nice that there will actually be an existent English-speaking community or is it?

EN community already exists. Just get fags to import used JP copies. The main reason why there are no EN players on because most of them are /m/en and they coordinate play dates.

NEVER think for a second that this will do anything but attract fotm faggots who want to be "such a weeb xD"

Also Maxi boost is coming to PS3 and that's the newest cabinet title.

Well I'm happy. Now all we need is for Harmony Gold to all fucking kill themselves and let in the Macross games too.

Wish they could have brought it to PS3 or PC instead. Shame about the latest Gundam Vs game they did for the Vita

They really should make one of these but with Super Robot Wars.

I wanna Hell and Heaven the shit outta Eva-01

There is already one.
No one gave a single fuck about it.

Not even Japan?

how close is this to virtual on? I need me something to hold me off until the next game

I dunno really, but it seems so. Game didn't get any continuous support and balancing adjustments as well.

Gundam Vs Gundam series is a logical evolution of V-On gameplay to begin with. So yeah it's pretty similar, except more complex, vertical and with fuckhuge rosters of functionally different units.

Another Century's Episode
You're welcome

You mean IBOfags

The only thing good from IBO was the Graze which was a nice design.

The Graze was absolute fucking garbage, user. Every design in IBO was absolute shit.

nah the Graze was an ok design the rest of IBO was hot fucking trash

It reminds me a lot of AGE. Crap series, but with mad cheap and easy to customize kits. So it got the important part right, at least.

Pretty much. IIRC Kobayashi (SP?) or whatever the leader writer name is is a woman and known for doing shti stories.

It is? Source?

I just want to beat the shit out of those Gundam kids.

This is bait considering you can't play the game anymore since 2 years ago.

Don't play the PS3 one. It's immense shit and has poor balancing issues if you decide to use the SRWOG characters. ie; the game says fuck you.

Seconded. I only got the regular on PS3 and if Maxi Boost gets ported I might get it.