Fighting Game General: Infinite Disappointment Inbound Edition

pastebin.com/TL7UbbEk
The OP has become too big to fit into one post.

Other urls found in this thread:

snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.2.00_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kQSPA_Od4vY
teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/designerschallenge2017.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iWqq1yHR2cg
youtube.com/watch?v=o2x8c-RFGnA
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214286/eternal-champions-official-soul-successor-vote-now
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
docs.google.com/document/d/1p3jTU36PYg2vvGAOmasYF17ZXQ03_ZccWYy5c13LBfk/edit
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
archive.is/JIujT
archive.fo/5uX8d
shoryuken
tekkengamer.com/2017/04/27/boxing-kangaroo-roger-jr-cut-tekken-7-animal-rights-activists-concerns/
nichegamer.com/2017/04/28/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-heads-pc-june-1/
gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2017/04/27/50-details-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite.aspx
clips.twitch.tv/ObliviousTangentialCucumberOSkomodo
archive.fo/uow2a
nichegamer
archive.fo/G9jKN
leatrix.com/leatrix-latency-fix
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/857762960202022912
imdb.com/name/nm0089710/
youtube.com/watch?v=LmDogGXT0L0
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
archive.is/9ttNT
amazon.com/Retroism-Unholy-Night-Darkness-Hunter-Nintendo/dp/B06Y3RB65T/
play-asia.com/unholy-night-the-darkness-hunter/13/70b3qh
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/capcom-expects-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-to-sell-at-least-2-million-copies/29770/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post your fighting game mains, if you have any.

Feels okay, I guess.

Arcana Heart 4 soon.

HOW

I want Daidouji in a fighting game.

then just split it into two post ya ding dong

Chun Li, Chris Redfield, Strider Hiryu, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Ultron has been confirmed playable. Sigma has also been confirmed Day 1 DLC, along with six other unnamed characters.
Other pre order bonuses include four special costumes for Ryu, X, Hulk, and Thor. The deluxe edition also includes Infinity stone replicas, statues of Chun-Li, X, Iron Man, and Captain Marvel, and the story mode trailer shows Rocket Racoon and the story's main villain, Ultron-Sigma.

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st] is confirmed for PS4, PS3 and PSVita. The game will be released on July 20 in Japan in physical and digital media on PS4. Digital only for PS3 and Vita.
The new version comes with new characters. Enkidu is a master of the ancient martial arts voiced by Shunsuke Takeuchi. Cross-platform online play is supported between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. Other changes include the addition of Tutorial and Mission modes, and character balance adjustments. The other newcomer is Erika Wagner, aka The Crimson Knight.
Blazblue Central Fiction has been released on Steam. Multiple issues regarding resolution quality, misaligned text, and the FPS counter going offscreen plauge the PC port as of now. If you plan to purchase the game on PC, don't bother until a patch comes out.

New beta test confirmed at the end of April. New character and CFN/balance patch are delayed.
SFII Thailand stage has been removed due to unintentional religious references found in the music used in the stage. People who own the DLC stage can still play matches on it, but the music has been replaced with something else right now.

Whip, Yamazaki, Vanessa and Rock Howard were releaed on PSN. Version 2.0 released with system changes and character balancing on the Patch notes: snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.2.00_en.pdf
New costumes for Kula, Angel, Meitenkun and Sylvie were released.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system. KOFXIII, 98UMFE and 2002UM on Steam are all based on their arcade versions

The Joker has been confirmed for Injustice 2 (but not officially)
The game will be released on 05/16/2017.
Last regular character will be revealed at the end of the month.
Microtransaction model confirmed to only affects colors and fast unlock stuff that can be normally unlocked by playing the game.
Darkseid is preorder exclusive at release. PowerGirl, Zoom and John Stewart are special skins available on some pre-order bundles.
Rev2 was released at the arcades. The console version will be released in Japan on May 25th, May 26th in North America.
There'll be a retail version of the game compatible with the ones who update their normal game with the DLC.
Ultimates are being added to the game for selecterd characters. Riptor Ultimate was revealed: youtube.com/watch?v=kQSPA_Od4vY

Roger Jr. has been confirmed to not being appearing as a playable character in Tekken 7 due to complaints from animal rights activists.
Two guest characters from other franchises confirmed as DLC and Season Pass users. Harada is asking who the fans wants to be in the game.
Costumes and modes were also confirmed as DLC. The game will be released on June, 1st. Eliza confirmed as a preorder exclusive character. She will be put as a regular DLC a month later.

Halloween costume submission is up: teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/designerschallenge2017.html
New Maiden Costume set available for every girl except Mai, Sarah and Pai: youtube.com/watch?v=iWqq1yHR2cg

EVO 2017 will feature 9 games: Blazblue CF, GuiltyGear Xrd Rev2, Injustice2, KOFXIV, SFV, Melee, Smash Bros. WiiU, Tekken7 and UMvC3.
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th.
Arika did an event as an April's fools joke with a tech demo of a new fighting game with their SFEX characters: youtube.com/watch?v=o2x8c-RFGnA They don't deny continuing the project if they acquire budget.
Eternal Champions
Producer Michael Latham wants to know if people want a new game: forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214286/eternal-champions-official-soul-successor-vote-now

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
CvS2 Dolphin Netplay setup guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1p3jTU36PYg2vvGAOmasYF17ZXQ03_ZccWYy5c13LBfk/edit

Bravo Capcom

Why do they look so confused.

I was trimming down because there were a lot of news regarding Injustice2, MvC2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, SFV and a bunch of indie fighting game videos/news. Also you forgot the Discord group: : discord.gg/DbHMSCd

Oh well, there's always next time. Fuck me for reading that MvCI thread that I didn't even knew it existed until half an hour ago

I fuck around in some games like Divekick and sometimes say I'll main a character until actually get to play and decides to use another like Harley->Killer Frost on Injustice and Hayabusa->Tina->Sarah->Mai on DoA5. Tao, Chie(Shadow actually but close enough) and Eileen were a fluke

What platform? I only have the PS3 version and hate myself for missing the recent sale on Steam.

Why doesn't Senran Kagura have a kart racer

I get that, in DoA especially it seems like it's so easy to pick up and learn a new character, Last Round is my first DoA game I decided to actually learn how to play. I main Akira because he's also my VF main and the transition was really painless since the only difference controlwise is that the block button can be used to do counters and the other difference is the game system of course. Hell, some of Akira's inputs are more forgiving than in VF. When it comes to secondaries I can't really decide, when playing tag matches I always pick Kokoro, but otherwise I can also play Ein, Tina and Momiji pretty well.

Still, what are the chances that someone who plays fighting games doesn't have at least a main in at least one fighting game?

Reminder that we have a Discord to play together.
And I want more people for CvS2

That's probably what they are thinking.

Yeah, Steam.

I got AH3 LOVE MAX!!!!!, I was surprised to see it got a port, but only recently discovered it, like 2 years past its prime.

Fuck, almost forgot.
Archive of the last thread: archive.is/JIujT

Well, for me is just that while I loved the NES/SNES Ninja Gaiden games, Hayabusa is just alien to me on DOA and I never can do those izuna in real matches and Tina is such a cool grappler. Then came 5 with Sarah that I sub in VF5FS (knowing she's far better than Eileen but fuck it I love monkey style) but in the end I'm a KOF guy, so Mai fits like a glove if I can zone right Still, both blondes are my subs. And that framedata/tutorial posted on Freestepdogde in the OP was a godsend.

Someone new, I guess? There's always people here asking how to choose their mains in a game or that they're new to at least learn a game of the genre.

Also about the new 2.01 patch for XIV, don't believe in everything you read on twitter/discord/youtube

WATCHING FROM THE EDGE OF THE CIRCUS
FOR EA AND THEIR BULLSHIT

I really like you devotion to strong girls. You can imagine how much I want to see your game done. So get on with it and show us more gameplay!

Until then, another game with strong, fit, girls.

Looks like we're getting Phonon+Mika+Enkidu and ???? for a total of 4.

archive.fo/5uX8d
shoryuken [dot] com/2017/04/27/under-night-in-birth-exelatest-will-have-one-more-console-character-according-to-amazon-japan-listing/

Im sure I'd feel the same way being stuck in a modern Cuckcom fighting game.

Wagner plz

LASERS AND TUBES

posting
I decided to go back to Bison in SFV, he's the character I know the most about.
Alex is a secondary along side Fang, I played him when the game first came out because I really like his theme song so I have a bit of a soft spot for him.

excuse me?

Please be Wagner.

tekkengamer.com/2017/04/27/boxing-kangaroo-roger-jr-cut-tekken-7-animal-rights-activists-concerns/

Why can't Hugo be in an MVC game for once?

Is this the console version of Contest of Champions? :^)

That's sadly a never ever, even with your dubs.

Please make it happen.

I wish Chun had Hazanshu in SF5, then I'd be a bit more interested in playing it at least.

Which is the best fighting milf/cake?

Wanted him in the game but now that I see him he doesn't look that interesting. Omega beams are cool though.

Rev2 demo on Monday, probably.

I call bullshit. Harada was being an ass to whoever didn't agree with his "serious" vision of the game and dismiss anyone who criticize his new characters like Chloe.

There is only like 5 (6 in you group flatchests in) lolis on the roster

Surprisingly tricky question…

>Someone makes a luong sfm model
>first thing they do is make foot fetish shit

DREAMHACK AUSTIN GET HYOh wait SF5 is the main game now. God damn it.

Regardless, Top 8 predictions? I've got Xiaohai, Chris G, Smug, NuckleDu, Marn, GamerBee, Bonchan and Haitani.

Perhaps of interest to you Daigo fans is that he's going to lose the first match in his pool.

He's too much of a potato to block all of that shit.

Pearls before swines…

I should probably fix this up, it looks super fucking sloppy

Very good taste, those are underappreciated fightan girls. Also I demand a Samsho reboot.

Capcom drones are the absolute worst fanboys on the planet, niggers defend their unfinished games like they're on Capcom's payroll.

prove they aren't

Good taste.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit. I want to believe that's someone pretending to be retarded but knowing the site they're 100% serious.

It's always difficult remembering that there are people out there who can't even comprehend basic sentences or even acknowledge they don't understand something and still believe they know what's best. People on Holla Forums do this and use anonymity as a justification but it'll never change the fact that those people are being stupid. Being on Holla Forums doesn't mean you're smart.

I feel like the worth of $60 recently has been getting blurred out but it's hard to go into specifics without making a huge post about it and people will still not read it anyway and complain about the base shit.

But user, don't you know that development costs have increased? They just can't afford to do the same thing they did in 2013, it would be so much more expensive, even with a multi billion dollar corporation funding 80% of the game (at minimum)!

Development costs actually are higher but It's no excuse when all you need to sell a game are a good IP, a parent company/publisher with lots of money and just enough marketing. Titanfall 2 got stuck between two killer AAA games with no marketing and it's still a modest success, enough to release free content continuously. The goal of the publishers/companies is profit and they've been finding out more and more that they can get away with being dirty thanks to those fucking plebians you see in Youtube comments, GameFAQs and NeoGAF.

Where were you when the newest Smash Bros. became a more technical fighting game than the newest Marvel vs?

Their PR guy already said DP motions are still in.
I would trust their PR guy over a leaker since they're hired not to lie about the features of their game even if it's shit.

While I agree with you that the PR guy was probably telling the truth in this particular case, I have to disagree strongly that people don't lie about features.

What I expect, although this hasn't been confirmed, is that doing either down-down-punch or the DP motion will work with all of the characters instead of the motions being specific to certain characters.

They're also meant to make the game sound as good as possible, they're not lies on a technical level. You have a point though, I don't have good memory for things like that.

picked up KoF recently, it's pretty fun, also been playing alot of arakune, he's one of the most fun characters I've ever played. r8 taste though

I just read the most retarded excuse for capcom ever.

I hope there's a full on psychology experiment of people who rationalise like this.

On some positive news I guess, Rev 2 is releasing on June 1st, 6 days after the console release and 1 day from Tekken 7.
nichegamer.com/2017/04/28/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-heads-pc-june-1/

Stop shitting up the fucking catalog, no other generals do this

If you thought it was over, it has just begun

What? This is the only fighting general in the catalog

I ain't making a new thread for this and ARMS is looking bit by bit more technical as more is shown.
They added the cancer character already.

Peons like this always fascinate me, even when big publishers and developers ram their dick deep in their ass again and again they still accept it and even welcome it. Then when a few years later when they got used to getting fucked in the ass the publishers grow an even longer and thicker dick, just what is the threshold to those peons? Unfinished games for full price isn't, DLC out the ass isn't, on disc DLC isn't, games being so buggy and unstable on launch it makes STALKER and Troika games look like the most stable games by comparison isn't, games being dumbed down to attract an even bigger peon audience who will at the end of the day still find fighting games "too complicated" even after they've been dumbed down to room temperature levels isn't…

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN DOES THIS END???

When Capcom goes bust. There fanbase will bitch but their not the FGC nor do they play other fighting games for that matter. So we can go back to talking about current fighting games while they'll keep bitching that fighting games are in the "dark ages" because Capcom isn't there to continuously rip them off.

So it'll just be a repeat of the time between 3rd Strike and SFIV?

Pretty much.

Why is nintendo neglecting Pokken in favor of arms?

Who needs to block? He's got hyper armor and invincibility for days son. Have you even seen the shit he does in USF4

Because the Wii U is dead, better start hoping the arcade version gets leaked

They could still just port Pokken to switch instead of focusing so much on arms, would have been less money to develop it too.

if that pookieman tekken game would be popular it would get ported but nobody plays it and wiiu is dead

It will happen eventually, just wait till the switch gets to it's first game drought. Then they'll shit out quick ports

hehe

because ARMS is a new IP and they need to bring attention to it so it can gain sales and surpass its production cost to make it profitable
also because TPC is a different entity from Nintendo and they make their own choices

Is Ibuki OP in SFV?

KOF14 > SFV right now

Complete opposite, shes trash.

whoops thought that pick was Juri, Ibuki is op

FTFY

So, has anyone else submitted an entry for the DoA5 Halloween costume contest?
According to last year you only really need the bare minimum of drawing skill.

Juri is mid-tier

kek

Some are, not all and nothing is final: gameinformer.com/games/marvel_vs_capcom_infinite/b/playstation4/archive/2017/04/27/50-details-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite.aspx

Good time to use the Clarkinator: clips.twitch.tv/ObliviousTangentialCucumberOSkomodo

MuiMui is cute and the most fun new character of XIV for me. Even if she's from pachislot games, hope to see her in future games.

I'll be honest that the game looks interesting. Hope Nintendrones actually support the game (if it's good) so more fightans can get on Swtich.

So, where's the crossplay?

Shame to see she had to be changed so much she doesn't resemble her old iterations at all to be a good character. And she's pretty decent in 3rdStrike.Fuck vortex bullshit from IV and 2ndImpact she's broken

I'm not that creative and Mai is not available for the contest.

Is it wrong if i want Juri to rape me violently all night long?

ignore the sage

Well, yeah.

So is the port as bad as everyone making it out to be?

I want to play as Robo Ky. How accessible is GG for babbys?

Seriously, Revelator is 20 bucks right now, I have a Hori fight pad, I want to bite the bullet so badly.

You're thinking of earlier titles, Robo-Ky isn't in Revelator and won't be in Rev 2 when it comes out.

Looks like we're getting the PC port 1 week late instead of 6 months late.

archive.fo/uow2a

nichegamer [dot] com/2017/04/28/guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-heads-pc-june-1/

Somebody already post that:

Let's hope we don't end up like CentralFiction

Woops.

I think there's different groups doing the ports.

I wonder if Robo-Ky will end up as a DLC update for Rev2 instead of being in the next expansion since he was relevant in the story mode for the original Revelator.

I assume this is Rev 2 then?

Also fuck me, that's a lot of characters removed. Hopefully they're not all going to be dlc.

Do people still complain that their favorite character is not in this game?

and by that,I mean Bridget Fags.

Every single one of them will be "dlc" if you consider "game revisions" to be "dlc." From Xrd SIGN to Revelator they added 6 characters, 3 new 3 returning, from Revelator to Rev2 they're adding 2 characters, 1 new 1 returning.

Rev2 will have a total of 25 characters, 16 of which are series vets and 9 which are new to being playable characters.

Story mode, yeah. Not everyone that appears in story mode is playable or we'd have playable Zappa too.

Ah, a fellow man with good taste. He isn't there, not yet.

For all we know they could announce him for base Rev2 still, so far all XRDs have had at least 1 more character on PC/console than arcades.

Still, if he won't make the cut as DLC for REV2 I am going to be friggin' mad, I've mained him since I laid my hands on XX Reload on PC in a magazine around 200X and now they mercilessly played with my dick in REV but now in REV2 he's not in.

That's pictures of story mode. Arcsys did their typical inexplicable shit nobody can comprehend and gave him a huge story mode role where he actually fought, but didn't actually make him playable despite him not exactly being new.

I'm not sure, user. MvCI isn't out yet.

Dude, do you even oxymoron?

By the way, some huelanders played the MvsCI.
Probably nothing new, but, yeah.

This is why the industry is beyond repair. Doesn't matter if you purge it of all the agenda-pushing, censor-happy dipshits, all these eunuchs will assure that anti-consumer bullshit keeps going full steam ahead.
Capcom and NRS can do whatever the fuck they want, all the idiots will lap it up as their favorite e-celeb shills the shit out of it because of "MUH HYPE".

I'm guessing almost 0% chance of him being in Rev2. Maybe Rev3 or Rev4, since they're probably cutting up their next revision into 3 pieces, but he'll have to fight it out with Anji, Bridget, Zappa and Testament for his spot. If they keep up the same distribution of 1 new for every 1 returning that'll be 3 total regulars returning but Baiken's already used up a slot. We have No. 3 and No. 1 on the character poll in now, so I'm guessing Bridget and Anji are a priority since they're both Top 5.

archive.fo/G9jKN
shoryuken [dot] com/2015/10/16/dizzy-voted-to-become-playable-in-guilty-gear-xrd-revelator/

okay then

I'm quite tired of repeating myself every thread, you just need to Ctrl F Discord: discord.gg/DbHMSCd

This

I made purchases I regret, so I don't play out of shame, also playing on a keyboard is hard.

Just go get cccaster and ask for games.

Just got BBCFPC and trying out the new blood after fucking with settings. They're patching things up surprisingly quick.

Just get the game with caster and you're set.

Who the fuck cares? Come you idiot, are you seriously that scared? If you have been here for years you would have grown a thick skin already and gave 0 fucks about that.

I play on keyboard, the only hard thing is 360ºs. You'll get used to it.

Do you not know what privacy settings are?

leatrix.com/leatrix-latency-fix

Anyone try this? Can anyone confirm it works with benchmarks?

You know you can remove games from your account right?

Only if you can get Capcom to do a guest collab and revive the Project Justice IP.

Do you really want that back with current capcom?

Kek writes in mysterious ways.

I feel so fucking ashamed in myself, I've had no problems with other fighting games on max difficulty but this one is just kicking my ass.
Fuck that lizard alien guy and that black guy with glasses

Just wait, a SK fighting game is inevitable based on how the spin off games are going.

Don't do it. Don't put those nightmares in my head

In hindsight the darkstalkers (2/3rds) collection supposedly bombing according to capcoms bullshit sales goal was a blessing in disguise especially if the rumors that some of its assets were merged with SF5 are true
Ono is a fucking hack

I fucking said it: twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/857762960202022912

I fucking knew this shit was Lucky Chloe 2.0

Here comes J. He got a scenario, not bad.

DS is impossible to recreate in 3D and keep everything that makes it so special. Just look at the shit it has:

And this is just the objective side of things. Cue [CURRENT YEAR] Capcom shit:

Darkstalkers is hands down my favorite FG and the one game that had me really loving 2D animation and it's with that in mind that I say I really hope they don't ever touch this IP again unless it's for a collection port where Udon's talentless mitts aren't let anywhere near it.

Certified dank, user. Good job.

Of course not.

It's very accessible; I'm new to fighting games entirely and Revelator has been very good to me.

his voice does not fit with his look, super aint bad though

If you want a discord to play games then why haven't you come to the discord where we play games?

TCPI is still supporting Pokken at Pokemon Worlds. Harada says fans need to talk to the publishers to get the content and he already tried.

That leaves nintendo as the holdup

It sold 1.3m copies on WiiU and was just at or will be at final round, NCR, CEO, frosty faustings, dreamhack austin, atlanta, and denver, thefallclassic, winter brawl, NEC; Summerjam, and Defendthenorth. It also almost beat Marvel out for Evo.

It's not an issue of popularity.

I want to try that out when CEMU is able to emulate it, looks rather interesting

It's pretty fun. It doesn't really play all that much like any particular other fighting game, while still being much, much, much mechanically closer to traditional fighters then something like smash is.

It's also absurdly balanced, the entire cast is extremely viable at high level play and every character has won at least a few majors or regionals. There's essentially only 3 tiers (discounting the joke character in 4th), with 90% of the cast in either the top S tier or A tier, and only 2 in C, and the gap between each tier in terms of viability is extremely small as well.

My only real issues with it is that the damage scaling is pretty high which sort of de-incentives combo novelty, but there's still high damage hard to execute combos despite that, and that burst mode having light attack armor is sort of bullshit.

I doubt they give a shit about the poll. Ishiwatari said he'll include one most popular character, not several characters. It was meant to pick one character and Dizzy, is already in. If they gave a shit about popularity, there's no way they'd pick nobodies like Answer/Kum/etc instead of oldcomers or at least actually demanded newcomers, like Gabriel/That Man/etc. If they care for that poll, why would they give him a story role at all, let alone one so big, when Bridget has absolutely no presence? Also Robo-Ky has a working model and used some of his shit in combat in the story mode, so I bet he's next as he's probably the least work to do.

He's the next veteran who'll make it in, I'm calling it.

I think you'd be crazy not to think either Robo-Ky or Zappa would be in the game. They both have models and voice actors already.

To be honest, having a model in Xrd is the easy part. It's the shaders and lighting rigging that takes a lot of the effort.

This…this is a joke, right?

All they play is GG anyways

Nigga what. Check the damn discord, get your damn tags and ask people to play with you the games you want instead of doing nothing.
It's not the community's fault that the people that move the most to play are GG players, I don't even play GG myself so I'm always asking around for SF Alpha, CvS2 and other fightcade titles.

Roger the Third will be filling in for Roger Jr.

I'm so sorry user. My condolences.

Namco is just lazy

what kind of gaylord has a main except as an aesthetic preference?

You're a witty li'l cunt, m8.

how many characters for MvCI? not including DLC

We don't know yet, that's why the DLC announcement so early is terrible.

Eight. :^)

Well…

woow is green lantern /ourguy/ xDDDDD

There's a big gap between a story mode model and a finalized model. Consider that Dizzy supposedly took twice as much work as any other character, and she only has two "summons"

I know it's based on Injustice rules, blah blah blah- But that tickles me in a way it should not be possible.

Man, what a cunt.

Way to get proven wrong after trying yourself to join:

Glad to see faggots actually trying to join the Discord.

ebin

isn't roger/kuma/alex one of the few things normalfags recognize about tekken? that's all i remember hearing about it when i was a kid, 'that game with the boxing kangaroo and the cheetah-guy'

the whole bombing thing is bullshit too, resurrection was one of the top selling psn games during its release

that voice is familiar.
Is Steven Blum doing Green Lantern in this game?
where were you when Spike Spiegle told off SJW's?

Their PR guy is gonna make a few tweets from a private account pretending to be mad about it, screenshot them, tweet about them all "we make games for the players not you shitlords", and ride the backlash all the way to the bank.

So not very far, then.

Yep, it's him imdb.com/name/nm0089710/

It's for the better. A new Rival Schools, or Darkstalkers, would not result in anything good nowadays. I would just like to have the games at least remastered.

Someone cure my cancer please.

Ramlethal isn't the meme waifu in Xrd, user.

The only thing you niggers care about are waifus. No matter how shit the game is, if it has cute girls in it you wankers play it. There are almost weekly overwatch threads on Holla Forums.

True.

Whoa don't lump us with those inbred faggots.

There's nothing wrong with maining Juri

Give me an mp4. I'm phone posting and can't open webms on iphone.

is he an abbo?

Fight intro
Green Lantern: Billionaire social justice warrior
Green Arrow: I'll take that as a compliment
Green Lantern: You and your bleeding heart

I'm already triggered.

Juri is an ugly shitty meme girl for footfags and she needs to fuck off into the trash and stay there

Newhalf please go and stay go.

Add Yoshimitsu to that list and you're spot on

fartstep was a mistake

In jukebox you're able to use other themes, even from the previous games apparently so I don't really give a shit about the game's original music anymore. There's like only 3 one I find okay

Green Arrow is a SJW? I didn't get the vibe from the first game.

anyone ever been fucked by G2A? I'm considering getting Rev off there but I'm a bit nervous because I don't want to use that shield bullshit. the fact that it exists is worrisome but the individual seller has good ratings.

also, is there a good place I could "try out" Rev? I'm not privy to this kind of shit cuz I'm a nice boy but if I'm not buying off steam I want to make sure I really like it since I can't refund.

i always was under the impression he was more of a chauvinist than anything else

you might as well just pirate as opposed to using a reseller. the devs won't make money either way so fuck giving dosh to some scumbag middleman

I'd just buy off steam if it weren't $50.

I'm considering waiting for a sale but who knows if that will happen. Being able to play online is kind of a plus too. I also don't know safe/legit places that will help me try the game out. Like I said, I'm a sweet young lad who does no wrong so I wouldn't have knowledge of these sites.

Rev2 is gonna be $40 standalone IIRC

I hope that's the case. the g2a seller would cost me like $28 and then the upgrade would be something like $20 if I've heard correctly.

PSN has a sale for like $15 so hopefully steam gets something similar soon.

eh, I guess I'll just say fuck g2a and see what happens as far as a steam sale goes.

if anyone has a safe/legit site I can use to try out Rev I'd appreciate that too. like I said, I'm a sweet young lad who does no wrong… but just this once…

Fuck Harada and fuck Namco, day one not buy.

it's bullshit and he himself confirmed that on twitter. it's in the same ilk of him talking about giving the west a skinhead character instead of Lucky Chloe, aka trolling retards.

the gaming "journalists" just took it and ran with it apparently.

I see.

I will still not buy due to the other shittiness about Tekken 7 but I'll give Harada that one.

It's annoying how the new character direction for Tekken seems to be going for dumbass shit like Lucky Chloe and Katarina-like characters instead of the out-there Kuma/Roger/King/Jack type shit that made Tekken such a standout.

Also if they seriously don't add Mokujin then the series is dead. Mokujin is Tekken to me at this point.

Shittiness? Seems like Tekken 7 has been received pretty well by the community thus far. Based off the latest trailer we've been seeing, the game is going to actually be a complete product too.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmDogGXT0L0

I really don't understand why people get so bent out of shape over Chloe. And what about Gigas? He's pretty out there. Akuma's inclusion is pretty insane too if you ask me.

I will not miss Roger.

Chloe and Gigas are so worthless that they aren't even worth playing as a joke. Think Zafina from T6 only now you have 2 such characters in a game with a smaller roster.

Tekken 6 was well received by Tekken fans as well, they're battered housewives at this point.
The "super kawaii maiden who kicks a bunch of butt with the big guys" trope was shitty with D.Va, shitty with every Marvel Comics property of the last 2 years, and it's shitty with Chloe.
That's Bio-Marduk. Everybody knows it. It's an improvement over Marduk sure, but it's still just Bio-Broly with Marduk's moves.
Crossover characters are a sign they're running out of ideas lad. Akuma would have been great as a guest spot, but not as a character central to the plot, because now it raises questions. 7 also looks to be shitting over the storyline of the prior games. Don't even get me started on Shish-Kaheen.

Then you are A FAG,

Eh, Gigas looks fun to me, dawg.

Either way, you're legitimately the first Tekken fan I've seen so butt-obliterated over T7.

Damn, I thought the other guys anus was wounded but I didn't see this guy yet:

I'm glad you are so unhappy.

Then you probably never talked to any Tekken fans. Also I'm butthurt because neither of my mains from Tag 2 are in 7 and what do I get as a replacement? Gutter trash like the new characters in 7. FUCK that noise.

NO LEI NO BUY

this is why harada trolls people

Don't know about Zappa, he's sort-of less prone to becoming possessed or shit. I have a bad feeling they gave him a role Paradigm, That Man or even Sol could've filled because they want to relegate him to an "explain-shit" role. It could all be changed any second, but if it's between Zappa or Robo-Ky, I can't see Ishiwatari going with Zappa who definitely requires way more work and being hated in Japan, especially considering Ishiwatari seems to be biased towards Robo-Ky.

Anji also did appear in Baiken's story mode though, even if only as an unmoving male chest in shadows.

That's fake news. I can't wait for a new thread with new description so this falseness disappears and gullible people stop falling for this. Harada merely said stuff like "we receive all kinds of complaints, even from animal rights activists who didn't want Roger because of kangaroo youtube movie" from what he's explained on twitter. PCGaymer seems to have intentionally misinterpreted his shit to get more views and to shill against Tekken.

If you were not going to buy it anyway, why make "day one not buy" such a big point in your post, heavily implying it was the reason? Just be more honest next time, it seems a bit silly.

I mean I get that you have shit taste lad, but I don't understand why you revel in it.

Who hates Eddy? Who doesn't play Roger?
Are you inventing people to hate or are these real people you know?

Because it was funny.
And because I'm not so autistic to get worked up over somebody telling a fib on the internet.

Scrubs who thought they are tough, but got obliterated by their little brother who picked Eddy and then just mashed 3 and 4 randomly with the directional buttons.

The Eddy reactions and people saying nobody plays Roger are from people outside of Holla Forums because Holla Forums isn't the only place Tekken players congregate.

Funny enough my first player vs player experience in Tekken was someone picking Eddy and me finding out about Kazuya's spinning kick move on the second round, and he left the game center after I perfected him twice. Capo players are actually retarded, but it doesn't stop people complaining about how mashing kicks makes them look competent.

have you ever considered trying to adapt?

your reasons for not liking Tekken 7 are so fucking petty amigo, your opinion is irrelevant.

Did he actually get some of AK's moves? I haven't had the chance to check his frame data

To who? Whose playstyle is even remotely close to Lei's?
Ah, I see. You only joined the T7IDF because your main is both a high tier and got new moves.

IIRC he got a few new moves from both AK and Marduk.

Eddy has always been at the very least a fun character to play. I mean they replaced him with Christie but she was no Eddy.

Where. Because Eddy is a classic that most people seem to like.
Except for the part where nobody plays half the characters in any installment due to the fact that Tekken's balance is massively lopsided, and yet Roger.Jr was still enjoyed by fans of the series in terms of casual online play. He's played fairly often.

Why do you like Tekken 7.

That is not true at all, since Tekken 4 the games' balances have been fine

3 and 5 are the only decently balanced ones that matter, 4 and 6 have very few actually decently viable characters.

Word of god from the creator of Tekken.

3 was balanced? Ogre and Jin were outright impossible to fight against, and then you had retarded bullshit like Heihachi and Paul? Tell me how the hell was that game balanced? 5:DR and 6's whatever full name was were much more balanced than any previous Tekken games

Tekken 4 has been balanced? THE Tekken 4 otherwise known as Jinken or Pokeken? THE Tekken 4 where 9 in 10 players in tournaments played Jin? You're talking about that Tekken 4?

That is true. I meant after Tekken 4 with "since Tekken 4". Didn't know which one would be the correct use, my mistake

You could've said "since DR" since DR is probably the most balanced Tekken, 5.0 was a marginal improvement over 4 in that it was 4 characters (Steve, Feng, Nina and I don't remember the last one) or you're fucked and 5.1 was a step in the right direction, but it was still not nearly as balanced as DR.

Who's saying you need to play someone similar to him? Branch out, bitch.

I've been a King fan since adolescence, how dare you.

I like fun. I like the beautiful graphics. I like the gameplay. I like most of the new characters. I think it's going to be a worthwhile product and fighting game.

There are more things to love than hate for me.

Since includes the thing that you say after it then? So "Since Tekken 5" would include Tekken 5, T6 and TTT2 etc? English isn't my main language so yeah, sorry about that

Less fighting about Tekken Soul Calibur is a better 3D fightan series and more actual good fightans gayms.

Show me good themes boyos.

You know that's disingenuous faggot.
Jin was good, but only arguably better than Heihachi, Paul, Xaioyu, Yoshimitsu and Law. Even Nina and Anna were at the very least viable.
DR sure, but 6 was "play Bob/Steve/Law/Bryan or you're an idiot".

Then you shouldn't like 7.
Then your time is better spent elsewhere.
Then you have shit taste.
There seems to be a theme occurring here.

Yes it includes the point you've specified (since Tekken 5 includes Tekken 5) and it includes everything from that point up to the present

Oh brother
What the fuck does that have to do with what I said?

feels good, man.

He's doing the old "You need to branch out! Not me, because the characters I like are all conveniently high-tier, but you need to just pick higher tier guys it's simple!".
Every thread has the one circumstantial tier-slut.

Okay, do you have anything to actually say?

"play Bob/Steve/Law/Bryan or you're an idiot".
This is not true at all? Did you play the game?

Is there such a thing as a dedicted grappler with a bad theme? Even RAAM in KI has a great theme.

Except for the part where it is.
Bob was arguably the greatest character in the game, and his presence single-handedly rendered a quarter of the cast irrelevant.

Well to be fair King was always either mid-tier or mid-high at best, but you know he's absolutely in love with Tekken 7 just because now his main is high tier.

Do tell me what made Bob so op then? And no, he never rendered a quarter of the cast irrelevant

It happens every game, these people suddenly love the new game if their favorite character moves up the tiers.

Forgot Lars and Baek.

Was Baek really that good in 6? None of my resident tier whores played Baek in 6.

Bob's versatility made him great against most of the threats from the cast and his easy recovery options meant that he could eternally crush opponents. Frame Advantage was probably his best attribute though.

No, he was just decent. But very few of 6's roster was seriously playable.

Grapplers tend to have great themes indeed, embed not related.

Implying I'm not going to play a bunch of characters? Should I drop King because he's top tier in this game? Some good logic there.

I've already said what I wanted to you. I think the game will be fun, look great, and be an overall complete product/fighting game. Do you think you've said anything substantial other than showcasing your crumbum attitude?

I was excited for Tekken 7 well before King was decidedly S tier.

Is there a fighting game character archetype that doesn't have great themes?

You're saying it's good because it's going to be a game.
That's actually the argument you're trying to make.

I like Frank's theme, it's a shame they'll ruin him in 4.

Lelsorandumbs and meta characters usually have less than great themes. Deadpool's MvC3 theme sucked ass.

In all fairness to him, the game's been in arcades for a long time already and people overseas have been getting snippets of it from time to time.

Themes with vocals can be some of the best but also some of the worst too, like Deadpool or Modern KI Orchid.

I mean that's true but it seems to be following the trend of removing iconic features from prior installments and adding Super Moves that do either too much damage to disrupt the flow of the game or too little to make them pointless additions that detract from the actual combat.

Franks Theme has vocals but they add to the horror aesthetic. Vocals are fine but the theme itself needs to stand on its own without vocals, and the vocals need to enhance the good qualities of the theme.

All of this literally means nothing and are generic statements. How could you even write this with a straight face?

And I'm looking forward to Tekken 7.

That's literally not the argument I'm making. I said I think the game will be fun, I think the game looks good and that I think it's going to be an overall good product.

How the fuck is that the same as "it's going to be good because it's a game?" Where does your brain allow you to make that leap in logic?

They're opinions. They're not meant to sway you to think one way or another. I'm stating why I'm looking forward to the game. Literally nothing more or less.

I'd say irrelevant side characters added later on in the game have boring ones, but they're rarely bad, just not up there with the best.

And what do you expect him to write about an unreleased game from a well-known franchise? He doesn't have a crystal ball to tell you exactly what he'll find to be done right or wrong, he can only assume.

I thought people were praising this mainly because it made Rage a resource again for the 1v1 format like it was for TTT2.
I mean, they could have just removed rage as well, but that would mean taking away features from the core gameplay itself and people complain enough about rehashing already. Sure they added other new mechanics, but Rage is recognised.
Sometimes it's better to rework a mechanic to be good instead of removing it entirely, because then its existence at least added something and evolved into something good.

From what I can tell they're not really used anyway. People prefer using Rage Drive which is more like an EX move since it's usually safe and can still get big damage.

He's sees something what is essentially a comeback mechanic and automatically labels it as terrible, regardless of how viable they actually are.

Lol it's like, how often do you even see them land? It's a rarity but someone like him will use it as one of their main talking points for why Tekken 7 is so bad.

Oh, and how doesn't like how kawaii lucky chloe is either.

I don't like rage arts either, I wish they weren't in the game, or just for characters like Akuma or Eliza. Rage Drives are straight up better, I wish they focused on them.

I don't like things like rage arts(x-ray, supermove etc) on other games either, just disrupts to flow of the game imo. I mean one moment you're actually controlling your character, then you do some really easy input and then watch your character do some "epic" moves for about 5 seconds. Do you guys like this? I actually wonder the opinion of others on this subject

They're non-answers. The guy asked you a question and your answer is "Why I like it? I like it because I like it". You weren't asked what your opinion were. You were asked why your opinion was the way it was. "I like it because I like it" is not an answer, you have to admit that.

And again, as I said. I don't care what your answer is, so you don't need to make an answer for me. I'm just telling you that you should at least have the common courtesy to give the person a real answer if you're going to give an answer. You could just ignore him if you don't have an answer after all.

Example: The mechanics look solid and what I'd experience from the series, with some improvements.

This is not hard. Are you retarded?

Should I just pre-order Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] and wait to see how Tekken 7 turns out after a couple of months?

How the fuck is "I like the gameplay" a non-answer? What else does a game have than how it actually plays? How is liking the aesthetics a non-answer? How is appreciating the content that will be provided a non-answer? You're trying to reduce my answer to something more simple than what it actually is. What other fucking barometer am I going to use for why I want to play a game other than enjoying how it actually plays? Jesus christ

Meanwhile, the faggot uses Lucky Chloe falling into some kawaii trope as his answer for why the game is trash and me saying I'm looking forward to the gameplay, the fucking CORE of any game, is not enough?

It's almost like that falls under the category of: gameplay.

Wow, that's strange.

What other Bandai game uses Denuvo on steam? Tales of Berseria is the only one I can think of and that's a singleplayer game.

There's really not much reason to use Denuvo on a multiplayer centric game like Tekken.

Same here, Rage Drives as a comeback mechanic are much better than the shitty Rage Arts they put in that never land and don't fit Tekken at all. I honestly don't know why 3D fighters are now adding those stupid "comeback supers" all of a sudden, Last Round and SCV do the same shit. Imagine if VF 6 had this, it wouldn't fit the game at all.

This is exactly the same thing he's said, just with more words. Gameplay in a fight game is built on mechanics, so if he thinks gameplay looks well, it's implied he enjoys what he has seen in this regard. Not to mention what you've said is also clearly just an opinion. Nobody wants to see a fucking essay on a game from someone who didn't play it.

I suggest don't pre-order either man, just wait a while and buy them after. Or if you're going to pre-order, do it from a source that you can refund if you don't ilke them

If your main wasn't in the game you wouldn't be so enthusiastic right now. Only faggots like you who have their mains are making this old "You need to branch out!" shitty arguments. Something tells me that you wouldn't play the game if it wasn't for King. You hardly can explain why exactly you like it.
What really makes the situation worse is the fact that instead of wasted slots like Lucky Chloe, Gigas, Josie or Eliza we could have Lei, Julia, Anna or Roger.

They're all over the place since they're the "in" thing for fighting games to attract casuals, a cool cinematic ultimate move and such.
I actually like them because it gives me breathing room and time to think, it's the same with the non-cinematic rush supers that KOF has. It's also just pretty to look at but I can imagine how people can get bored of looking at them, best you can do is close your eyes and clear your mind while it's happening.
Also, some people get really mad for some reason when you kill them with a cinematic super whether it was random, unnecessary or what else and I find that very enjoyable.

you shut already, we get it

I literally just answered that question. You failed to read my post.
Yes, exactly? Its not "I like it because I like it", its "I like it because these reasons". I mean holy fuck how stupid are you if you can't see the difference?

No its not and I pointed out exactly why its not in my post. You failed to read the post you're replying to. The fact that you think there's no difference just means you're an absolute 80IQ moron.

I do miss the classic style of just instantly performing the super you input, instead of the trumped up camera mugging it's become. Especially when the characters look fucking retarded.

They confirmed all future Bamco games will have Denuvo when they revealed Tales of Berseria requirements in a blogpost
Right now the other games that have it are God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2: Rage Burst.

The only reason I'm think of pre-ordering under night is because it's 16% off, comes with the OST and I can bump down the price to 3500 yen with points I got saved up on the site. Like I know I'm gonna get the game, it's just either get it now for cheaper or wait for the localization and pay full price.

There's also this weird failure to acknowledge that Tekken is Tekken for the most part. I can understand where some people fall off between T5 and T6 but I don't mind the elongated combos.

Yeah, that's bullshit because I played other characters before I started maining King. If he wasn't in, I would pick up a new one because I can adapt. I wouldn't cry if my main wasn't in because I can play other characters and I'm actually looking forward to trying out the new ones.

Lmao… I think I've already explained why I like it: because I like Tekken. Do you want a thesis on why I enjoy Tekken?

Oh look, it's the "I'm making the new characters one of my main arguments against the game but someone saying they enjoy the gameplay isn't enough for me as an explanation as why they're looking forward to it."

Eat shit.

No, you reduced my answer to something it wasn't. No one is having trouble reading your posts, you're misrepresenting what I'm saying.

No he didn't you subhuman faggot, he said this:
Those terms aren't even on the level paid reviewer terms, those are even lower - they're car salesman terms, I know this because I used to work as a pre-owned car salesman. I quit after 3 months because I couldn't go to sleep at night after lying to people's faces for a whole day.

Lmao look at this faggot acting like people aren't reading his posts, you're just making shitty arguments. Liking the gameplay is too broad of any answer for you but saying I like the mechanics is better? It's literally part of the gameplay. If someone says they like the gameplay you can the mechanics fall into that.

No one needs anything more than that to describe why they're looking forward to a game. The gameplay is the game, it's fucking simple.

wtf is this shit? That crap was my post, why was it deleted?

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

Mark hidden 10 hours Holla Forums Deleted post #12446712

This is the most autistic guy I've ever seen in FGG for a long time. You're almost as bad as the Smash-Autist.

Well here's proof you were not misrepresented:
"I like it because I like it" -You

Either way I can tell you know you're in deep shit, but feel too proud or something to admit you made a booboo. The only reason you suck is because you're giving vague non-answers. Just elucidate your answers properly next time you decide to answer something instead of acting like a COD player.

Really, me? Not the guy who hates Tekken 7 because of Lucky Chloe and the "trope" she comes with? That actually seems way more autistic than me pointing it out.

Once again, that's a misrepresentation of what I'm saying. I'm saying I like it for X, Y, and Z reasons. That's a lot different than just saying "I like it cuz I like it."

Gameplay is literally all the reason anyone needs to look forward to a game. It's not like this is going to play drastically different from other Tekken's, it's going to be fucking Tekken.

Oh wait, it has Lucky Chloe in it so it's trash, I forgot.

Where do you think we are right now? This is an anonymous image board with people shitposting.

I think I've found you a new candidate:>>12449348

Your answers being retarded vague non-answer garbage is much worse than having a wrong opinion

I'll leave this enjoyable experience to you, mr. "I like it because I like it" faggot. Mind you, although I don't think current roster is great I didn't even call the game trash, I just hate faggots like you.

This has literally never stopped anyone from feeling personally vested in image board discussions and your claim that you aren't is just stupid.

I agree that veterans should always take priority over newcomers, though for all we know those might at least be in the season pass or revealed before release. At least it's not like Guilty Gear Xrd iterations where the rate of veteran-newcomer is fucking stupid, especially considering they pick absolute nobodies instead of old characters. I understand new ones are needed and some old characters can go, but Xrd is doing it wrong - it should be 3 returning 1 new per iteration, not 2/2.

What are you going on about, you inbred idiot? His statement is an opinion, your example is an opinion. No difference in this regard. The only way to write what you think about a game is to give an opinion. Sure, I admit his one is more general and more vague than your example, but it's obvious what he means. Gameplay is mechanics after all. Nobody will write you an essay on what they think SEEMS cool with a game they haven't played, only vague statements can be made and everything else is dishonest.

He hasn't played the goddamn game. How is he supposed to tell you what exactly he likes besides giving you a vague answer based on what he has seen so far? Should he make shit up or fly to Japan to play on an arcade machine to satiate your desires?

Also go fuck yourself you kikestain.

Disliking the game because of a character you don't like is just petty and is more of a non-answer than I ever game. I say I like the game for how it plays, how it looks, and the content it will have and somehow that isn't a good enough answer for being excited about a game when they're the very requirements for wanting to play a game in the first place.

But someone saying "I like the mechanics" would be a sufficient answer. For some reason, I'd be surprised if someone didn't sperg over that as well.

Maybe there is an alternate reality where I said "I like it just cuz" but in this one I gave some basic reasons that should satisfy anyone who's wondering why you're looking forward to a certain game. Not on this board apparently.

My involvement in the conversation is a testament to me not having anything better to do at 10 AM on a saturday, not some kind of persona investment.

Harada said no paid classic characters, season pass will have only guest characters IIRC. It sounds like Eddy was the last reveal before game's release, so our only hope is that they actually release classic characters for free later. That what really worries me. I don't believe that Bamco, the biggest kikes among Japanese companies will do this for free and that could mean either that veterans will be paid after all or they won't return at all.

Yeah, it pisses me off as well. What's worse is that ArcSys supposed to be closer to the fans, Red Team consist from 25 people. I don't understand why they do this, but my guess is that they want fags who love moe shit and don't play fighting games or something.

Dude, you already proved that you posses a double digit IQ, stop digging yourself into an even bigger ho-

Release me from this suffering

How the fuck were me and many other people back then able to see that Tekken 4 was going to be a massive failure back in the early '00s when we had even less information available? Back then we knew that just the fact that the juggling being toned down and much weaker would make the game a stupid poke-fest and in the end it ended up being even shittier than we expected. He doesn't have to say exactly what he fucking likes and write a 5 page essay about it, you fucking subhuman. 2 sentences in the vein of "I think that the Rage Drives and Rage Arts add a new dimension to the Rage system from 6 which felt to me like a lackluster afterthought" are enough. For fuck's sake there are already full tournaments on youtube you can pore over, it's not as good as playing the game itself, but do I have to play SFV for a month to see that it's shit when tourney footage itself can reveal that to me?
Lemme guess, you joined Holla Forums just because of the election last year?

here's the ultimate reason for why someone would be excited for the next Tekken game:

It's Tekken

damn.

You're not going to sideline the conversation you stupid moron.
You said:
And I gave you, in my first and second posts, a lot of explanation of why this is vague and not an answer. You're just going in circles now because you know you're in such deep shit.
You're beginning to remind me of those "haha why would I have an opinion I'm a nihilist haha" strawman images. Anyone here can tell that you're personally invested in the argument.

That's just how this conversation got started: someones reasoning for thinking Tekken 7 was the newcomers. Nothing more was stated.

I said not liking the newcomers were a shitty and they asked me why I like Tekken 7. I gave the only answers I needed, the only answers you would expect, and somehow they were "non-answers."

Go back and read the thread, he didn't give any other reason for not liking it other than the newcomers. Someone said they were butthurt about Lei not being in the game but I don't know if they're the same person or not.

Also, this:

People acting like some breakdown is necessary when I'm excited because I like Tekken. It's really fucking simple.

Vague? Sure. Not an answer? No, it's literally the foundation for anyone having interest in a game.

The conversation literally started because someone cited the newcomers as their reason for not liking Tekken 7. That's not sidelining, that's bringing the conversation back to the root of it.

I

wew lad

This is the best part of the conversation to me, this guy acting like anyone is in "deep shit" over taking a strong stance about not needing some elaborate answer as to why they're looking forward to a game.

Like, jesus, you genuinely do take the autism awareness award in this conversation and that's saying quite a lot.

>it's a Mazda

No it started because you were being a kindergartener who couldn't explain why he liked something.
So you admit its not an answer.

Hahaha holy fuck.

Vagueness doesn't discount anything, that's some retarded logic. I didn't go into detail because I don't need to.

It's like you're asking me why I like hamburgers and rejecting "because I like the way it tastes" as an answer when it's the only reason anyone needs. Like I said, biggest autist award goes to you, faggot.

Right, because Tekken doesn't build on itself? Because Tekken 7 isn't going to be very familiar to someone who played Tekken 6?

Can you tell us why are you reddit spacing in every single post of yours?
You're spouting too much bullshit and I didn't want to butt in since I don't play Tekken after 5 so I'm not following what may be happening with 7. However the cancer is getting bigger and bigger in this thread, pointing out that you are not from here to begin with.

One of the best OSTs coming through.

Well, that's bad about Tekken. I wouldn't be surprised if Roger was a hidden unlock in the game, but then it's current year and that sort of thing is uncommon now because fighters are a selling point. Marketing team would whine at Harada to no end if he wanted to put Roger in like that.

Sure, your stuff is less vague which is hard to deny, but who cares? It's still vague and meaningless due to lack of your own actual experience. If I nitpick, any answer you give won't be enough.

Fuck off you double nigger. If you think I won't respond to your insults with my insults, you are even stupider than I thought - and my expectations of your intelligence were already pretty low, you abo abomination. Go drink some petrol and sleep with a canister.

Do you have brain damage?

Fuck off already.

You can't make this shit up. And how exactly am I spouting bullshit? The only bullshit spouting is from the people acting like gameplay, aesthetics, and content aren't acceptable reasoning for why anyone would be excited about something.

And yeah, I typically don't post here but only because it's exceptionally slow. Now I have a better reason not to: severe autism.

If you're 8 years old.

I'm 98% sure this guy is the same autist that hates 2D sprites and shills USF4.

Yes, that's correct.

It seems like the one throwing a fit over receiving an answer they didn't find suitable, or too vague, would more likely be the 8 year old in this scenario. You forgot your smug anime picture.

(checked)
I doubt it Satan. That guy always posts the same exact shit every time he decides to troll, I'd be surprised if he suddenly changed his MO

Btw I don't know much about these things so might be stupid question but still: VF and Total War are both owned by same SEGA, right? You guys know that how they handled Warhammer DLC, by selling it as a separate game with full price. If they ever release a new VF will they do the same thing? Or is there some corporate fuckery I don't know about

I don't think so, SEGA of Japan and SEGA of America are both retarded, but for entirely different reasons.

Come on son. The person who asks for intelligent reasoning is immature compared to the one who throws a shitfit when asked not to be vague? Be real. At least you stopped pretend you're not personally invested.

Nah. VF would follow the same life cycle that has been going for the last two games;
Arcade release > Home port > re-release version with arcade data collected added > Arcade release > Final version > Final version home port > wait 20000 sunrises for a new game

No, you're not right in any way. Your shit is vague. His shit is vague too, slightly more so, but both of your responses are vague. The problem is not fixed, it is like putting a plaster on a stump where an arm used to be. The next part of my response explained it, but I suppose it is easier to cut it out and pretend it doesn't exist.

Maybe you'd be less grumpy and less inclined to insult people if you increased your petrol intake just a little bit? I heard that and burning bushes works great for your kind. Do not mix stuff up and light the petrol you are about to consume though, that'd be quite deadly or at least severly harmful. Just a friendly reminder.

VF4: Final Tuned didn't get a home release though. Hell it didn't even get an arcade release overseas because SEGA of Japan seemingly hates gaijin money after Evolution was a great success even overseas.

Thanks for confirming it then, lurk more because you clearly have no idea what you're doing neither saying here.

The bullshit you spout is just pure fanboyism with no weight on your words but "I like it", in other words "fun is a buzzword". The way you are speaking about the game gives little to no answer with hints of "I only like the game because finally my character is top tier".
It may be that you suck at expressing yourself, it can happen to everyone from time to time, but you're constantly going at it with the same shit

tl;dr: Go back where you came from or lurk more.

Agreed.

So, in your mind, vagueness not only discredits my reasoning but also makes it unintelligent? That logic seems a bit shaky. My point this entire time is that I don't need anything more than that to convey why I'm excited for it, especially Tekken where I already fucking know what to expect lol. What's funny is the person who initially posed the question was upset about the newcomers and only cited that as his reasoning for thinking Tekken 7 would be shit.

You weren't just saying "be less vague," you were calling my reasoning "non-answers," which is just inaccurate.

We also never got Virtua Fighter 5 R, We only usually get one re-release; we either get the middle release or the last one.

Damn straight

You're right, fuck I forgot that one even existed.

Literally the first and second thing I said. As I said earlier you're perpetually going in circles because you know you're in deep shit.
Because you're braindead. See image. This is the level you're at.

There's that 'false sense of superiority' I was just speaking of, thanks for providing such a vibrant example of it.

If my point has been "these are sufficient reasons for anyone to be excited about any game" why would I then appease the person who thinks otherwise when I feel like I shouldn't have to? That doesn't make any sense. You're essentially telling me to lurk more for sticking to my guns, which is fucking retarded and speaks to that 'false sense of superiority' thing some of you faggots love to do.

When you have nothing you've got to cling to something I suppose.

That's funny because I think you're the one who kept coming back to the 'non-answer' argument, which prompts me to state my opinion again. You're just apart of this circular argument as I am, even more so.

Also, being the "first and second thing" you said doesn't make it any less fucking illogical, faggot.

I hate saying this, but it really is getting funny at this point.
There's not even a place to begin picking this apart anymore. You're a cartoonish caricature of a human being at this point

We have higher standards of serious discussion here than in other places, get used to it or fuck off.

have anyone here though about making his own fighter in unity?

Your lack of self confidence is speaking. I never said "I am superior", all I'm saying is that you have no idea of what is going on. Let me spoonfeed you a bit since you're new:

Being stupidly hyped for a game with vague reasons is a bad idea because it can bite you back, take a look at what happened with games like SFV. If you are hyped for something without truly knowing why, if you somehow get disappointed the hit will be really hard.

However, if you can express why you are excited with actual arguments, even if the game turns out to be shit, you will be able to enjoy it because of the reasons you said previously. "I like this game because of the fanservice", the game can be shit, but you can enjoy it for the ass and tits, that's an argument even if it is a bad one.

People here are trying to teach you to protect yourself and to be smart about it. They are teaching you while being bold and blunt to stick to your guns and prove yourself. But man, you're behaving like a true retard and the only thing left to say to you is some ad hominems.

You would be surprised how people around here, even with the facade of being dicks, are really helpful and nice to each other. This community is a really great one, but if you can't understand it, the only thing you'll do is "try to defend yourself".

I know there's a mugen original fighter that's being ported to Unity but the name escapes me. It had a chicken with two swords as a main character and took a lot from melty blood.

can you give me some info to google it?

I think EF-12: Creator's Edition uses Unity, I'm probably wrong though

nope, is an original engine.

Just remembered that it's called Rumble Pack. The dev has an abandoned tumblr for it but I'm not sure if the download link there is for it.

thanks.

You literally tried to make the argument that because my reasoning was vague then it's a non-answer. That is completely illogical.

Back it misrepresenting what I'm saying though, your favorite pastime apparently.

Is this a joke?

You literally told me to stop using "reddit spacing" not 20 minutes ago, if that isn't indicative of someone trying to instill some kind of moronic imageboard culture superiority in himself then I don't know what is. Let's not pretend like this isn't a thing because I've seen it far too much over the years to not acknowledge it as a real thing. Telling me to "lurk more" or saying "you have no idea what is going on here…" your entire post reeks of it.

No, it's literally just some autist who can't accept a vague answer, accusing me of arguing in circles while directly perpetuating the conversation. It's not about being blindly hyped for something, I know exactly what to expect out of Tekken 7.

I have met plenty of nice people in imageboards over the years but the autist I've been speaking to isn't one of them.

yeah, I remember seeing his game when he started on some fighting game forum, I remember the swag part.

And assuming that because I haven't articulated myself further means I can't is just more broken logic. Again, if my point is that I don't need anything more than interest in gameplay, aesthetics, and content to justify excitement about a game, why would I appease the faggot trying to argue otherwise? That doesn't make any sense.

Okay man, you wanna know why I didn't filter you immediately unlike that other faggot who is a room-temperature IQ slackjawed mouth-breathing block-headed inbred shit-eating subhuman who said that he thinks I have low intelligence right after admitting that I was correct, but it doesn't matter like a small-minded spear chucker he is and then proceeded to make car-related puns to show just how someone like him cannot even be considered human because he's even below the level of a primate?

You have potential, but you go on ahead and keep repeating the same old tired shit that we told you doesn't fly in any serious discussion about fighting games and after we tell you how to better articulate yourself you just double down and call us illogical. Please man, please… we just want you to be better. We might be mean about it, but we only mean the best.

As I said, cartoonish caricature of a human being.

Tekken is shit though

Soul Calibur is better

Oh boy, you think I have potential? Gee.

Really though, my point is simple. If he's going to keep arguing one side, I have no choice but to repeat myself. Responding out of habit could be considered a character flaw, but I can't help it. If he's going to keep shoehorning his retarded logic into the conversation then I have to point it out. .

You use quotes for things people have actually said btw. At this point, you're just straight up changing up your own statements and arguments. Say what you will about me, but I haven't altered my argument at all.

I also think it's funny how anyone can honestly think I can't articulate what I like about Tekken. You genuinely miss my point if you think that, but that's not surprising.

Soul Calibur is dead though. Sounds like SC2 on Dolphin is pretty good at least.

What, you don't feel good about being potentially good?

This beer makes me feel good.

Yes, Soul Calibur on Dolphin is good. Right now I dont have anyone to play against, but I was this morning testing it out with a friend, it works really well.
I still prefer CvS2 though

This is true, Dolphin is pretty amazing emulator. Not only for SC2 but games like TvC work flawless too. Also Bloody Roar might work online mp but I haven't tried that yet

Best thing about Dolphin is that I can play Gamecube games at 60FPS even on my toaster laptop.

Redditor, please.
Im starting to think you genuinely shifted in here from a cartoonish dimension.

Why is being a Zappa main suffering. I just want to get orbs and wreck shit with the bloody sword into Raoh.

Is that you -M-

I don't want to crush your hopes as nothing is set in stone, but I remember clearly that Ishiwatari said if he's coming back, he's likely going to get a new set of ghosts. Probably because Nips hated Zappa in GG XX and/or to make the entire process easier with less weird models that'd definitely be easier to shade. I can't find the source, but I'm certain it's somewhere out there. It was probably there with the Japanese descriptions to that poll which decided Dizzy's appearance in the game if my memory serves me, but the site is probably gone by now.

As someone else -who plays Juri in USF4 there`s quite a lot seemingly wrong with maining her, her stock mechanic requires learning pressure in a different way to other character since it requires making a situation where they know you have a move ready, they have to do something to stop being chipped to death but if they guess wrong they get in again, her Ultra 1 (Because you`re a bitch ass nigga if you run that awful Ultra 2) essentially requires you learn a second character with their own MU`s, strings, frame data, special properties and mix ups (Especially set ups where there are like 3 times the amount of in FSE) Instead of where normally you could have put efforts into a sub or into improving your actual main you`re having to put this effort into learning another character you`ll essentially only ever play for 9-11 seconds at a time.
Also because of how different her fireballs work as a zoning tool you`re again not playing or learning the game the same way other characters would be, you`re putting time into figuring which of 3 angles work best not which of 3 speeds work best (Her EX mid fireball is like her most used EX due to it being a `practical` neutral fireball without requiring to give anything away.)
Then comes the really painful part where none of what you`ll learn with her in 4 carries over in anyway into V, that time you spent learning 2 unique characters from SSF4 to USF4 now is all gone due to major mechanical and play style changes.
TL:DR you could have spent 2-3 iterations of a game learning something that`s different to a majority of the standard SF neutral and playstyle just to have it all tossed into the trash now they don`t exist in later games and all you have is a pocket full of possible bad habits

No

I can live with new ghosts, but at the same time I like him as is.

Is Juri good for a beginner?

I was looking a good 10 minutes before posting for that image but I didn`t know who the character or the series they`re from making it a wasted effort.

Try googling "Is Juri good for a beginner?"

Also its Yuka Kazami from Touhou Project. I can still remember that after roughly 8 years of not having anything to do with the series.

I said there's nothing wrong with maining her, not that she was an easy character to learn or the best to learn the game through.

that awkward moment when fuckin' Polygon hosts a long, pro-consumer article where they tear Capcom a assortment of new ones over Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Kikery

archive.is/9ttNT

Guess the checks didn't clear

a leaker on neogaf is a more credible source than Capcom and now this.
When is Capcom gonna die?

Well, if MvCI fails like SFV did and that Monter Hunter 5 rumor turns out to be true, then they'll be dead or absorbed by another company before 2020

???
What rumor? do tell

Sony paid the big bucks to secure MH5 as a PS4 exclusive.

Capcom would be stupid enough to do it. But I doubt it since that seems like the ONE game that nintendo would want to keep now that it has a portable console. If that rumor is real then that is really telling that Capcom is just crumbling from the inside and even Nintendo doesn't want to risk work with them.

They might go back to their usual shenanigans when Tumblr Squirrel, the Turbulent Jihadi and Gwenpool are confirmed.
"Why it is Your Duty as a Cis White Male to Pre-order Marvel vs Capcom Infinite"

They teased some big announcement for March [CURRENT YEAR +3]. Everyone thinks DMC5 is going to be a thing.

It would be fucking hilarious, MH sales are starting to decline in japan and putting the game on a non-handheld system would leave it dead in the water.

Fucking hell, this is pure concentrated stupidity, these retards need to be lynched asap.
I am surprised there wasn't the classic moron:
As if their stupidity isn't ruining things for everyone.
Or:
These faggots even think that people somehow owe developers the money, instead of the developers having to earn it.
Pure cancer.

Answer looks pretty fun
I'm worried his style might be kinda brain dead though.
any guilty gear vet's here think he's brain dead?

Oh yeah, that Unholy Night game got a publisher to fund physical copies for US systems if anyone was interested but didn't buy the jap version.
amazon.com/Retroism-Unholy-Night-Darkness-Hunter-Nintendo/dp/B06Y3RB65T/
play-asia.com/unholy-night-the-darkness-hunter/13/70b3qh

I still can't find a rom for it.

dafuq happened to the formatting of my text?

Answer looks pretty fun. I'm worried his style might be kinda brain dead though.
any guilty gear vet's here think he's brain dead?

Not a veteran by any measure, but I don't think any character with that many mechanics could be braindead. They made conscious decisions to balance Raven to the point players actually had to pay attention to the excitement meter; it would be awfully embarrassing if one of their new characters were the same way.

So assuming Rev2's DLC is structured the same way as Rev's was, this is Answer, Baiken, a system voice pack, a color pack, and three mystery DLCs.

Damn I don't even know what fighter to pick up these days. Has KOF sorted out the netcode issues? Is SFV still an unbalanced mess? Are the weeb games good? or maybe Ill just start going outside

Go to the Discord and play with us Capcom Vs Snk 2, Soul Calibur 2, SF Alpha series, Lethal League, Windjammers just ask around

KoF hasn't had major netcode issues in months
What kind of fighting game is this outside game?

join the discord.
sc2 dolphin online is super active

I know Golden.

What was the last great fighting game, in your opinion?

KoF XIV or Under Night In-Birth

That'd be the death of the franchise to many, if Generations 2 doesn't turn more people off.

Capcom is like nintendo – a meme company that people only care about because they grew up with it.

From what I understand, they did that a couple weeks after launch.
Yep.
Yes. Play Xrd.
Absolutely disgusting.

Seems kinda slow paced. Feels like the 2v2 format would be better for it.

So are you forced to use motion controls or can you use buttons?

You can use buttons. I don't think they've revealed how it works yet though.

But that's not me
:thinking:

This has to be a joke. The matches with said friend didn't feel TOO laggy but those rooms can't play as bad as they looked. Or maybe I'm forever doomed to crappy bars as a goddamn Texan.

lol
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/capcom-expects-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-to-sell-at-least-2-million-copies/29770/

So how will buying Guilty Gear xrd Rev 2 work if you own Revelator?
I know it's available on Steam on launch day.
So will it be cheaper if you own Rev 1 or will you have to buy the full game?

It's like how upgrading from SSF4:AE to USF4 worked

Bruh, look at this game

Look at the unoriginality

Wait til you see the … hahaha

N, no no no no

[loud, wheezing laughter]

Why do they always aim this high? Most games are lucky if they sell 1 million these days

I swear to got some of that werewolf's animations are stolen from Jon Talbain.

I guess to please shareholders. No fucking way it will reach 2 million when Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 took until 2015 to break 1 million and even behind all the blind fanboy hype there is people that are avoiding it because they were burned by MvC3, SFxT or SFV

I mean, I'll give any fighter a legitimate chance but goddamn the way this game looks.
and that Super that takes likes 10 seconds to activate, who would ever think of an idea like that for more than 2 seconds let alone implementing it in?

Did I just see Burn Knuckle?

Don't forget that after you wait an eternity that all you get is a limp Space Ripper Stingy Eyes-tier move.

lol

Man, the new Super Smash Bros sure looks weird

it could've been me.

also, what layout do you gents use for GG? type A looks bizarre to me, kick on top? what kind of madness is this.

In case the retarded
guy shows up here, let me answer his question:

That's fucking retarded.
RNG should play absolutely no part in fighting games. It's goes against every core principle behind its design as a genre.