Recently I've had a massive craving for sandbox games. With nothing better to do, I've been playing fucking FO4...

Recently I've had a massive craving for sandbox games. With nothing better to do, I've been playing fucking FO4. Please help me stop doing this, and recommend actually good sandbox games. Something without including my wife's son as a plot point would be great.
And to keep this from being completely contentless, if you haven't you really should try Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. It's a sandbox zombie roguelike.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/6kg66cuhhn6isn7/PB.xml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holla Forums isn't your guru m8

Do you want sandbox or do you want open world?

Rimworld
Kenshi
Sims 3 with mods
Minecraft with mods

like clockwork

This, remove all degenerates and make your Clan rule the wastes.

Emulate pic related

Watch dogs was fun

user's should wait and see if OP isn't a (1) and done faggot before posting in this thread.

Yea. Imagine if people actually did this. Template threads would be a thing of the past.

Is Holla Forums something other than a gathering of Holla Forumsirgins who are tired of shills and bullshits on other vidya forums? In fact, is Holla Forums anything at all? Or is it just an ephemeral collective unconscious of Holla Forumsirgins expressed through the medium of an imageboard, existing in one moment, yet not exist in other.

Holla Forums is owned and operated by kikes. Do you really think they’re NOT going to control the narrative to the point that no achievement is ever made?

Then…

I'm here for the occasional golden thread on a sea of shitposting
sage because fuck this (1) thread

Download the FROST mod
it's supposed to be like DUST from New Vegas

I like this. I like it a lot.
Post it without the censors nigger.

Yes, definitely play Kenshi.

Sorry, I forgot I made this thread.

Kill yourself, FO4 is terrible.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

I've been trying to get into Rimworld recently but I can't find any reason to not just go play DF instead.
Kenshi last I played it had fuckall content, is it still like that?

Can you sell Xenoblade to me? I've never played one or looked into it at all.

You have a point, but I'm still here.

For FO4? I'll look into it. Never heard of DUST.

mount & blade warband
most grand strat games, examples being CK2, or fuck, even stellaris
definitely try rimworld

Holy fuck why.

Utopia DLC made the game actually good.

Yeah, Jesus.
What did the latest jew grubbing for CK2 do? Monks and monasteries or some shit.

A lot of 4x people are masochist. I know I was when I bought the entire fallen enchantress series. Currently I'm waiting for stellar tactics to get good before getting in. One of my friend who bought the alpha told me you can pretty much do unarmed space slav fisting aliens to death and that sold the concept to me.

it's the best star trek simulator if you use the overhaul mod for it
and i'm definitely not getting a better star trek game anytime soon, judging by the last movies/series

I just wish I could find a good space 4x. All of them have fatal flaws.
Endless space is shallower than I am, Sword of the Stars has horrible combat, Stellaris is utter shit, Aurora is buggy as fuck and sometimes I don't want pure autism but something more gameplay focused.
Aurora C# when btw?

the main problem i have with the game is the lack of combat mechanics, and the fact that leaders don't have even a 10th of the uniqueness that each ck2 character has
but i enjoy outfarming enemy factions and beating them with hugely outnumbering fleets, so the game works for me

Consider suicide.

Have you considered galactic civ 3? I was playing it until I stopped being a NEET and no longer have the time to play it all the time.

Fallen Enchantress's selling point was customizing your troops. Towards end game content, my troops can easy slay enemy generals and my generals on the other hand started taking a support role to (very) quickly finish off any enemies the soldiers couldn't get rid of in one turn.

I played GalCiv II and found nothing noteworthy at all. It felt like one of those $5 games you would find in CD bins in the early '00s. Why should I like it? Could you compare it to one of the 4x I've mentioned already, please?

PLEASE POST MORE user

It's less combat strategy, but more like a 4X that focuses on the logistics to win a war. Most of the wars I have in gav civ 3 was pumping out fleet after fleet (with hours of improvements to the system between fleet production periods) and throwing them into enemy sectors. You stop loving your units like any other 4x with defined troop upgrade path and you start differentiating your fleet by technological iteration. That was the biggest selling point for me. The ability to actually act like a civilization to fix your weaknesses or improve your overall performance instead of being railroaded into upgrading to the end game units to win game by flooding the map with that one tech level of units.

There's a simple solution to this problem of yours. Pic related.

Also Morrowind and Mount & Blade

I've beat FONV 4 times, played hundreds of hours of mountain glades, and only recently got tired of Morrowind again.

I'll give it another shot. One thing I hate is hitting an endgame very quickly then the majority of the game being spent with the "best" units.

Kenshi is autism, but casual amounts of it and pretty fun. I gave up right before martial arts is a thing and boy did I miss out.

I don't think I have ever, or ever will again, enjoy a sandbox as much as I did back in tekkit 1.4.7
I miss the dozens of pipes all over the place, the limited amount o f machines that required autistic micro management to get more bang for your buck, the mods weren't all competing for more use, nobody was shilling their patreon links in-game, the game didn't run at 15fps max, and there weren't 5 mods competing for the same keybind. Fuck.

Why not just play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

If you're playing through SoC get the AMK mod and play on master, it makes guns feel like guns instead of polygonal nightmares.

Got a torrent? Not finding one for 3 on TPB.

can you fuck them like in skyrim?

These proportions are horrendous. You people need better taste.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. might be up your alley.

Because every other board/forum is a fucking hugbox/circlejerk. At least Holla Forums has some people with decent taste.

y tho?

True but Fallout 4 is a shitty sandbox given the lack of things to do outside of the developer-made content (i.e. the Open World content).

Does the undub patch dememe the text or does it just replace the english voices with gook noises?

post the bodyslide preset

disgusting

X3: Albion Prelude with Litcube's Universe is the best sandbox game ever made.

Kenshi feels like it's actually starting to try being a game now.

What kind of shemales have cartoonishly wide hips and thick thighs?

Sorry I bought my copy.

Have you tried Thea? I was very tempted to buy that a while ago.

Found the faggots.

ok
mediafire.com/file/6kg66cuhhn6isn7/PB.xml

drag and drop into presets folder

Collecting power armors that way is pretty autistic op

t. nigger

Kenshi is pretty fucking fun and with version .95.x it doubled the landmass compared to the original pre .75ish versions. They are claiming they will release v1.0 this year. It is big enough to waste a couple hundreds hours in. I did/am still Of course it's not finished yet so steal it. The Kenshi thread has a link if you want to steal DL it.