Cowadoody Is Getting Woke!

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/call-of-duty-wwii-adds-strong-female-character-diversity-polygon-still-not-happy/29543/

It's diversity time!

Thanks to the woke and sensitive comrades in Sledgehammer Games, we are going to learn all about the stronk independent womyn and transqueer genderfluid furries who fought and died in Word War 2.

Take that patriarchy!

And here I was thinking the campaign might be ok…

Dammit, bully me.

This needs to be bought up more. Battlefield 1 and now CoD WWII are doing this. They are putting women and minorities front and center in what was almost an all European conflict. What is the true percentage of non-white soldiers in either world war? One percent, two at the most? This is just another piece of the Cultural Marxist agenda.

No way you gay

What could have possibly made you think so?

Because their last world war game was ok, even though that was 10 years ago, and because the trailer didn't have any women or niggers in it.

I'd love to have a source with the answer. I've had someone claim niggers fought in bigger numbers than whites, but that can't possibly be true.

I'm not going to bully someone who enjoys being bullied…

Of course it's not true. They were there, but in only a few segregated units on the American side.

Why do people cave in to the SJW pressure? As you can clearly see once again SJWs don't care either way.
Fucking hell…

Hahahaha

Most likely the same people who say the Egyptians were black as night, ape faced, niggers.

If someone tells you something that feels wrong about niggers, it's wrong.

The corporate masters make weird demands.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

I can't believe that shitlord tried to rape her
Reminder that Anita is a womanlet whose paranoid delusions about evil men scheming the rape her and harm her have psychological roots in her short stature. Anita literally needs feminism because the fact that she's almost legally a midget causes her to see the world through the eyes of a panicked prey animal.

Dude who cares about the singleplayer haha more like single gayer L M A O all I want is Snoop Dog to announce it and SICK ASS WEAPON SKINS

You're blind. These demands aren't "weird," they're perfectly targeted. The goal is to erase white men from historical primacy, and retroactively claim Europe and America were never white.

Plus invading one of the last male spaces today, gaming and FPS games specifically.

And you're deluded if you think corporate is rationally driven, much less for a reason other than money.

timestamp for that thing?

Especially the vidya industry. Investors and Executives are infamous retarded when it comes to vidya. Remember when every single game needed to have a multiplayer mode and how that led to numerous games with hamstringed single player campaigns and unplayable online play? That's corporate's fault. Remember how bullshit cosmetic DLC pissed a bunch of people off and now we have DLC season passes and weapon skins in every fucking game? Corporate. Console exclusives and PC ports that come out 5 years after the game has faded from memory? Corporate.

I really hope they do some like actual women in WWII segment where its just a QTE of you working in a munitions factory making hand grenades or bullets or the such.

That would be kino as all fuck, I'd actually consider buying the game if this happened.

CoD: WW2

Transgender Black Muslim Womyn of Xolor fighting the white male nazi patriarchy

Also the original Call of Duty did have female soldiers in the Soviet Army. Although they tended to be in extremely small numbers and were never replaced when they died.

I wouldn't really mind WW2 game with strong female character like pic related.
Alas western pigs can't make real video games, and japs are too ashamed of their affiliation with nazis.

Not even worth a pirate
Thanks for the heada up OP

reminds me of this classic socjus gimmick
in the view of historical accuracy it's clearly inaccurate and revisionist. while women had roles in radio, radar and air command (or at least pushing the plane models around the map), even now women play minimal front line roles and they definitely didn't play any front line role in the world wars. in the greater context of socjus influence on video games its just another permutation of the rabid insistence on "representing" women and ethnic minorities whether it is appropriate or not and everyone's used to that already.

They for some reason think SJW's are an untapped resource, even thought time, and time again, they are shown to be not.

Women? In MY video games?

No, that was CoD 2, not 1

I'd like a source on that

Yea, those Japs HATE the Aryan stereotype.

Oh right.

I the future that drawing will merely have one bipedal creature.

Name me one commercial japanese game where you can play as a straightforward nazi or at least wear straight up nazi uniform.

Wanting something and being ashamed of it are not mutually exclusive.

BUT MUH RUSSIAN SNIPERS AND PILOTS
WYMYN STRONK!!!

I mean I can't even think of non-commercial one as well.
Sage for double post.

Developers might as well just leave it at that and avoid the whole can of worms. There is 0 benefit to adding them.

I'm sure Holla Forums knows a lot about THAT.

They're losing money whenever they cave into sjw retardation. Therefore, it is you, who is deluded (probably some lefty/pol/ faggot tbh).

I want to hug every Japanese.

This is what it's come down to, ticking boxes. Not developing characters within the setting and making the player getting attached to them. Take Tanya here for example, russian sniper from Finest Hour. Crawls in the dirt and snipes at the tractor factory to turn around Stalingrad but her tale is just one of the bigger war and indeed of the characters of the game.
Needing to emphasise that we have a strong female character in the game is just nauseating because you're telling us she's strong without letting us see how strong she is, which is a disservice to her.

If it's going to make Allies seem like a bunch of retards I'm all for it

FIFA 16 has WYMYNS you bigot :^)

Hey don't pretend you're not Holla Forums yourself.

Zelda

Elves are not even human.

the rabbi told me Link is a whit nazi

Just wait till the multiplayer characters are all niggers

I want a Youjo Senki game

Okay.

It finally happened
Also, there was an user who was unironically hyped in the previous threads that said this wouldn't happen because Sledghammer wasnt DICE, disregrding the fact that this trash is published by Activision who are SJW kikes, just as much as any Western entertainmment Multinational company.

Forgot embed

2hu WW2 game featuring operator Reisen when?

/agdg/ here

Tanya customization options will be included

Oh shi-

what? Japanese people draw japanese people all the time. when someone has blue eyes they're drawing a white person

I saw a bunch of pictures with that character and it just repulsing. It basically scream "we want Hellsing audience, but we also want waifufags".
I don't think I'll ever touch it.

I didn't mind BF1's stuff. The funniest part of it all is you control the nignog squad for all of 5 minutes in the tutorial if you are an extremely slow player, most of the characters die, amd they don't ever pop up again until the closing cinematic. It's somewhat laughable considering how pushed they were in BF1's marketing.

You pathetic, pencil dicked nerd, your waifu hates you and wants you to burn in hell. I hope you'll fellate the business end of a loaded shotgun and pull the trigger. That's the only way you can satisfy her really.

This looks retarded. Fuck Japan. You used to have a somewhat creative industry that wasn't just based off of monetising autism and loneliness.

Leftists don't understand why Russians had females in battle. It wasn't because of muh Marxist enlightenment, but because the Germans had killed and captured so many Russian males that they were running out of manpower and scraping the veritable bottom to plug any holes in their defenses with (any) bodies.

Still hasn't convinced me that BF1 is a game i should invest any energy into. If COD decides to push that horseshit we wuz kangs and stonk womenz i will actively be convincing friends whether thru persuasion or berate not to buy it

Don't bring shit memes here, (2)

Who gives a shit?
It should be bot matches but they're lazy as all shit and normalfags are used to the CoD package.
Half the classes are nigger in the multiplayer and you will barely find a white dude on the game.

You can start the dissuation because its pretty obvious whate going to happen.

The anime designs were ruined by a retard, this is what Tanya actually looks like in the LN.

Looks to be the case.

I think this game is going to tank.

Call me when we get a German campaign.

He was born yesterday.

There's nothing wrong with having women, blacks, or Europeans in the game, since they all had roles in WW2, but it gets stupid when they start trying to make this a selling point. I already couldn't care enough about this game, but that just seals it.

lol you're never ever going to get a German campaign unless it's terminally pozzed.

Those roles did not include combat duty outside of extremely rare cases. And frankly I don't give a shit even if they did have roles in the conflict, I'm tired of ugly cunts and niggers getting smash in my face at every turn.

Europeans in WW2 shirley you jest

Eh, that looks better. Still a bit too edgy for my tastes.

That WaW campaign was brutal

Doubtful, We do however need to push the meme that "COD players are literal trash and that you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to buy the same reskin shit each year"

We might not convince all potential buyers but if we can dissuade several thousand that's a victory for us and a net loss for (((THEM)))

and nothing of value was lost

It's everything people here ever wanted, become a magical girl in another war and serve third reich.

WaW campaign was nearly perfecto imo.

Everyone here also wanted trump and look where it led you.

What is Akatsuki Blitzkampf

Where?

it hasn't helped with FIFA or madden.

I get the sinking feeling that you are right on it selling just because it's another COD title and SJWs will jump on it as a case of "HAH OUR BULLSHIT DOES SELL" and soon we will see even more poz in our videogames.

Obama 2.0

Fuck off idiot, What exactly did you think he was going to do??

"HURRR Trump isn't sending Jews to death camps or having soldiers goose step down the streets of America Trump supports BTFO huurrr" ~>>12434060

Depends of the context
For example, BF2 had 3 classes out of the 9 in which the American faction bad Black models.
And it makes sense considering they make around 20% of the American army with 65% being white.

Overall,minorities were sparingly used in war by the US before the 60s.

Its obvious what this is all about and why they're doing it.
This Western push for racial and culture ambiguity to the extreme.

Do we need niggers and spics in games thought? What was ever made better by adding them, let alone tolerating the cucks that put them in games to virtue signal?

They can all fuck off, tolerance has proven to be a complete sham and just one more tactic to edge out the white majority from another community.

i can certainly see where it has led you

Nigga she looks way better than the big lipped abomination in the anime.