Was there a more heartbreaking story than that of the Arbiter?

Was there a more heartbreaking story than that of the Arbiter?

Flowey from Undertale

Do you think Elites give good head?

OP and his dick thirst

>Not wanting to be a male jackal and riding on dead elite cocks in the mortuary

user

Do you also want to fuck wild animals ?

No?

But if I was a jackal I would

Looks like you lack reading comprehension

I'm assuming "cboy" stands for "cuntboy"?

You forgot tumblr, furry and shitbait

Is this replacing the DFC+wide hips combo?

His story isn't that sad though, especially after the rest of the elites joined up with him after the brutes' shenanigans.

Words fail to describe how much of a faggot you are, especially since your pic is actually a female jackal.

jesus that hurts to read, how can someone just let that happen to themselves?

Of course, but there are differences between cuntboys, dickgirls, herms, and maleherms

Painful.

That was awful.

Stop playing consolefag shooters.

Whores, man. You'll never make a wife out of them, they'll just keep chasing pleasure and wealth.

Find a girl that isn't just "one of the guys", or doesn't feed on male attention.

I once couldn't say no but now I only say no and you suck. Things work out better now.

Why would anyone expect any different?

That's 2013, retard.

How big would an elite be, anyways

I'm impressed, Xenophiles have taken over Halo 3 babies and people who unconditionally shit on/suck 343's dick as the most obnoxious group of posters in Halo threads.

No u

Hard to feel pity on him when he took everything so well. I think lizard halo is my favourite halo.

Jeepers. It's been years since I've felt so horrible after reading something.

Like pottery.

Always dump a cheater first time. What are with these betas thinking they can change whores?

How is a cuntboy distinct from a girl?

They're men. And, how the differentiate from "trans women" is that they actually do have a vagina (And, everything that comes with it), not a butchered urethra.

cuntboy cwads

Jesus Christ if you think Halo is well written you need to fucking kill yourself.

A HALO jump without parachute would work.

Gross

So they're what the jews want to turn white men into. Go it.

That was fucking excruciating. What an unbearable faggot, letting that bitch walk all over him. Why he didn't immediately dump her ass, boot her out of his house and embark on an anger sex orgy is beyond me.

Probably should just go kill himself.

Yes.

HALO without parachute would be just HA

Can we get the board owner to ban all this shitposting, please?

Shitpost my ass daddy

I cry every time

It was already shit. Did you discover imageboards with Holla Forums?

he would be a big guy

I know thats what I am trying to find out

I believe it's eight to ten feet tall depending on their stance.

Who would win in a fight, Sangheili or a Predator?

I think Sangheili would win because they are more lewd. Teehee.

I would give anything to read an archive of that thread and see what anons had to say to OP/see whatever else OP posted. Sadly, I can't find any archives that go back that far.

>>>/cuckchan/
Why are people still replying to this cuckchan crossposted shitpost?

This. Shit thread.

Sage and report.

On topic, who played Halo 2 on the Xbox?

Nice.

Fuck me I feel bad for this guy. I feel that I could have become like this guy if I didn't get what was going on earlier.

Holy shit, I can't stop fucking laughing. How fucking pathetic is this son of a bitch!? I don't even feel bad at this point. I'm sweating like a pig and it feels like my eyes are going to bulge out, holy fucking shit, I'm getting a sick pack. I can't even fathom being on his situation. It's so. fucking. funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does sol winetraub count? He isn't a video game character, but his story in hyperion may have been the saddest I've read.

47 and Diana will never bang

Halo 2 is actually legimately well written, the rest are pretty much standard video game writing, aka bad

Well, that's a blast from the past i wish remained forgotten.

why? fucking why?