FLINT HOOK

SOMETHIN MUST BE WRONG WITH YA, SEADOGS!

how many of you have actually tried this game? (don't buy it with your money unless the pirate life isn't for you)
So far I think the game is pretty good, but there is alot of bullshit damage at times (Which is alright but annoying because you generally have alot of health) and infinite mode is pretty gay because it takes 30% of your health away every ship
Also the grappling aim is quite horrible, but the physics for it are great and also the pixel art is really good but the color palette is really bad sometimes due to the fact that objects that will hurt you often blend in with the environment

http s://thepiratebay. org/torrent/17624154/Flinthook
I'm shit with torrents so the best I have now is piratebay

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/flinthook-free-download.html
twitter.com/TributeGames/following
twitter.com/yannickbelzil?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're obviously the dev but I'll try it anyway, shill better next time tbh

Nice shill thread m8d, try to blend in better next time.

Nah

These are the best ones, to be honest.

Let me help you, dev friend:
igg-games.com/flinthook-free-download.html

Btw, the visuals look neat, good job there.

SAGE

Piratebay has been compromised for a while now. The closest alternative right now is Kickass, and even then a lot of stuff was lost when they changed sites.

Game gets old real fast once you realize it's the same gameplay over and over again. With just a bit of polish and refining it could have been one of the best games of the year so far, but now it's just another forgettable roguelike like Enter the Gungeon and the like.

yawn

Post actual gameplay webm, not some shitty flashy gif.

twitter.com/TributeGames/following

Sage for offtopic lol

basically, they follow the usuals as well as some new cancer of the industry

from the little bits I've seen it looks really uninspired and very slow

Apparently being suspended still lets me see other people's subscriptions to that's good enough for me.

I just wish OP put more effort into shilling his shit. Shit like undermeme and hollow knight got impressive campaign going on for them, so I kinda expect it for every new indieshit as well.

it looks like they're feeding youtube cancer with free copies to shill to their kiddie base as well as getting articles on all the sjw proved game "journalist" sites also getting an award from indiecade

Reminder that it's made by canuck frogs and many guys working on the game, including him, are numale phil fish-tier cucks
twitter.com/yannickbelzil?lang=en

Yep, it's made by cucks, as expected. I don't know what is it but the beta cucks always make their games look samey. It looks super average and I see no reason for why I should play Flint Hook rather than the classic platformers. This shit is actually scaring me, I'm making a pixel platformer game and my game will be associated with these trash games, and only fags will maybe glance at it.

Thanks for ruining it for everyone numales, thanks for ruining platformers.

Irony: the post

If you wanna shill then at least be less obvious about it. Literally never heard of this before and you're acting like it's some hot shit that everyone should have knowledge about.

And for the record you'd have a better reception if you asked people to check out the game instead of pretending not to be a shill while obviously shilling for it.

And if you're the dev, then know that people here like it when game devs visit us, so long as you're chill and not an antifa cuck master.

What's the point of saging a page 1 thread? To downboat?

Now you've got us keeping it on page 1, genius.

I never even posted on reddit.

wow it's another 2d sprite platformer I sure am excited about this one