Did you ever use Near?

Did you ever use Near?

Did you? i still try it now and again to see if the locals are playing weebshit more than normalfagshit like minecraft.

I used it to unlock the platinum skins in Marvel 3

No, I don't know much about it. Sounds novel but I really prefer games with mechanics.

Also because there's not a single Vita within a ten mile range from another one outside of a dumpster or pawn shop

I might have fired it up once or twice on vacations for shits and giggles to see it say I had traveled thousands of miles. Aside from that, I don't remember it being of any particular use. I also rarely saw people using their Vita for anything other than Netflix and Youtube in my area.

I don't have a Vita because I fell for the 3DS meme.

I'm sorry, but at least you got trips.

I think I've checked it like three or four times total and every time it's been like two people playing minecraft and one playing something random. I honestly don't even know how it's supposed to work, the interface is like the dumbest shit ever. Hell, I'll launch it right now.
I don't understand how the Out and About chart works either
I guess there's a super weeaboo near me or something?

I thought that because you dont see them in stores till i found one cheap for £20 with a 8gb card from a soccar mom on gumtree. Tried it and found 14 others in a 4km radius, mostly playing P4G or general weebshit.
I think its more people dont trade there vitas in and dont like to talk about weebshit in public so it just seems not many folks play them.

There could be someone in your neighbourhood playing weebshit on a vita RIGHT. NOW. user and frankly WE JUST DONT KNOW.

I tried to but no one fucking owned a vita, let alone used it.

WHAT IF THE WEEB IS COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE?

Doubtful, I mean my collection is exclusively Japanese games as is the norm for a Vita but none of them are on that list.

you should try the miku games, they're pretty great

Whenever I tried to use it, it would just say "Obtaining data for you location…" and never do anything

i didnt even know minecraft was on the vita

It's probably one of the college students in the building, there have been a lot of them taking up residence in the area recently. What's kind of strange is as far as I can tell from the map it says there's 43 other people with vitas around here but the numbers on the game list makes it look like there's only the one person actually playing games.

its Liam with his collection.

why is that name familiar

Well I just started it up because of this thread and found out that 8 people within a 15km radius of me have Vitas and shit taste. It's more like most don't even know it exists.

i have a psp 2000 with that one firmware that lets you play psx and downloaded isos and a gbc emulator
can i have the same things on vita?
i just finished sims 2 and started playing it again

who gives a fuck about who is playing what near you? seriously who cares?

videogames weren't made to socialize. if you actually shell out 300$ for a PSVita, or 500 for a PS4, you're not going to use them to find friends near you, its not fucking facebook. you're going to use them to shelter yourself from the faggotry and retardation of the outside world by playing hours upon hours of anime games.

man aren't they just stupid

And that's why the PS4's gamepad has a share button.
No but at least you're not huffing paint as usual.
See my first sentence.
And that's why you need a cuckstation or a vita.

You may as well buy a new paint can to breathe from and a Nintendo© Switch™.

wew laddie my post really got you hard triggered.

maybe you should stop playing a hobby not made for you and fuck off back to your dancing clubs, reddit and facebook. you don't belong here and never will.

the button might have aswell been called the fuckballs button, its made to take screenshots and video.

Vita's actually getting a lot of great releases, for some reason its where the more ecchi JP releases come to the west, just today Homawari night alone got a sequel confirmed for it. If you like JP releases more than western its a solid handheld. Especially now the switch might mean future 3ds releases dry up and there's over 120 vita releases this year alone.

"Dancing clubs"
Jiji San are you okay?

but is there homebrew that will let me do the same things as my 2000

Lurk more please. Either that or you yourself go back to plebbit because you're not fooling anybody.

Check the catalogue for the vita general

Near dev detected

hows it feel knowing you're a retard?

can't say I have

Choose one

I WILL ROLL YOU INTO A BALL AND CRUSH YOUR INTERNAL ORGANS!!!

I couldn't even get it to function for the longest time, until I happened to bring it on an extended trip to Fort Wayne. Managed to get it to connect and find the location, and now it works at home out in the middle of BFN.

The only person within 10 miles is some mexican with a gamertag like "IAR3L3T3G4MR" or something, but all he plays are demos and freemium games. He probably sees me on Near and only sees Homebrew apps.

top bait

I never saw bait this bad.

My D Rank Treasure Sheet from Knuttz expired on 10/3/2013.