CALL OF DUTY WW2

Let's fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/Tuskegee_Airmen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to where you came from, faggot.

OP was a faggot once again

Trashed the moment it was announced and still not taking it out.

go back to whatever shithole you crawled from. Havent even watched the video but let me guess, muh cinematic experience, muh normandy because this is the only thing normalfags know about ww2, niggers, no gameplay whatsoever.

Boring, interesting parts of WWII are the Eastern Front and the Pacific Front. Africa campaign too but good luck getting that too translate to a video game.

Come back when a game manages to properly display the scale of a massive red army artillery barrage. Followed by the feeling of impending doom the German soldiers feel because they know they don't have enough ammo to hold off the coming wave.

I'm not expecting anything great, but we might as well wish for the lowest common denominator in this industry to not be so low.

preorders were a mistake

I noticed that too, it's a good sight to not see niggers or women in a trailer for a new game.

Fuck off and die

Let's not.
Let's tell you to post a WEBM first so we can tell you to shove it up your ass.

World at War was best Cock-a-Doody prove me wrong.

1 was because it killed MoH

I wonder if the higher-ups have started to realize that diversity™ (i.e. tokenism) doesn't work as a main selling point to most people.
I mean, has any IP become successful primarily because of that? I want an honest answer to that.

You don't belong here.

That's not how you spell Call of Duty 3.
Ironically the new CoD looks like a shitty copy of 3

In the first thread that came up for this shitshow an user made an .mp4.

YOU GUYS DIDNT SEE THE FUCKING MAIN PROTAG JEW?
8ch Holla Forums is fucking blind

Oy vey goiym jews aren't a race when it doesn't help jews. :^)

Also sage you fucking cuckshed.

Make that shit into a webm and then we'll talk about it.

Not OP, but here's your video.

Fuck off cuck.

I guess we'll find out come first day sales since that's probably the most "significant" stat for them if that's what they use as a stat to determine what to make next, because at this point who fucking knows what they use to develop the next game?
Besides, this is the first trailer of the game. We have to wait and see how else they fuck up. You know how they are. I'm sure there's someone sitting in an office inspecting trailers and saying "this is too good, we have to ruin it somehow".
It's also WW2 so you know kikes are going to kike.

Can you show me the screenshot, I didn't see any giant noses anywhere.

Thank you user.
So literally nothing new then, amazing.

Yeah, okay.

Are you retarded? He posted the mp4 because nobody wants to click the video op posted.

fuck the russians and brits, america all the way, we won the war for all those faggots

He also bumped the thread. With something that could make more people post. In the hopes of getting more replies to the thread.

I fucking love WW2 and CoD started to go to shit every since it steered away from it. Honestly cautiously optimistic about it. At least until I see gameplay and it's just another CoD with hitmarkers and level up loadout shit because what else would it be at this point.

god I had forgotten how stupid this gif is

yeah fuck you too clipboard

2/10 bait, made me reply.

Hopefully they go full edge and add a sequence where you play as the Nazis, a la No Russian.

How many people involved in this game's production also worked on CoD 1 through 3, or World at War?

Sledgehammer is making it so there's your answer.

actual blatant lie we've been fed for decades now
mouth barely opens. Yeah, he's yelling alright.
I'm willing to bet it's going to be a shot for shot recreation of the opening scene in Modern Warfare
can't wait to see that shit bug out in multiplayer (>it's going to be included in the multiplayer, just like dragon breath from Blops)
Why is it that multiplayer game have become less and less stable with each generation? I know they're cramming a lot of variables and objects into the game while building on basically the same netcode Quake 3, just with a few tweaks, but where's the limit? Does there really have be this many useless things going on?
why is it that this seemingly innocent sentence is reeking, REEKING with scam?

How much do you want to bet the M1 Garand is going to be a paid unlock?

Havent even thought of the multiplayer, I can already imagine the horrible hitboxes on the flamethrower

None. CoD has 3 studios working on it.
Sledgehammer, Infinity Ward and Treyarch. Treyarch made Blops and WaW.

Remember goy, NAZIS are bad and so is Nationalism. Be a good ZOG bot and shoot your fellow Germans.

I like United Offensive best but WaW is also a good choice.

To be fair you could use the flamethrower online in World at War, they could maybe just reuse that. It wasn't terrible either iirc, I remember it had awful range but killed enemies in about second, if that.

I'm tired. I'm so tired. I just want a good slow-paced semi-realistic FPS with Metal Gear-tier kind of story and cutscenes. I want to play as a German for once, fighting against all odds to stop the Bolshevik plague. I want a game that will throw redpills and show the true horrors of the Eastern Front.

Clearly you are not from these parts.
Please leave.

I am starting to see a theme.
People eventually give things a chance and are pleasantly surprised due to their low expectations

I know Holla Forums is going to be all over this shit and say it's kike propaganda because
>we Aryans wuz kangz n shieeet befo' da hebroo man dun' took it from us
hell, they already are. I wonder why the "subhuman" Jews manage to be so successful, I thought they were stupid, that's what Holla Forums told me.

Get out kiddo

oy vey

I agree fellow user. Have a bump.

The most influential "jews" are actually white people pretending to be jews, to give the actual jews flak, so they can go about their child sacrifice rituals in peace.
The true kangz were ancient ayy lmaos by the way.

This is why we can't have the nice things.

The trailer at least tried to respect the context (WWII) unlike Battleshieeet 1 trailer with its remix of a rap song.
I wish they would stop with the season pass nonsense, it fucks up the playerbase.

The 2 guys from Sledgehammer said that it's a diverse group of men and women. One of the characters is a french woman who is the leader of the Resistance.

Doesnt look that terrible, it seems more or less like WaW 2.0

There was zero gameplay in the trailer

no doubt they'll force niggers down our throats too.
Also, nice dubs

>WaW was 9 years ago
Congratulations AAA Gaming, you've managed to make a small step forward after almost a decade of stagnation.

It is an announcement trailer after all, so many games have done this so often it doesnt even seem worth mentioning

It was a really good cinematic but I'd like to see some gameplay. It's already looking pretty good for Activision and I think this might take CoD out of the decreasing sales it had had for the last 3 years.

that filename needs a TWING at the end

All I got from the trailer is that you're going to have "epic cinematic" moments while playing like the tower collapsing. Nothing to indicate anything about the actual gameplay itself so how could you say it looks like world at war? It looks like every other ww2 game trailer

:^)

So, kinda like reverse Wolfenstein or Sniper Elite Zombie Army? I remember seeing a mod for RtCW that lets you play as a SS operative sent in to clean up a major fuck-up (read: Nazi zombies 'n shiet). Can't remember the name of the mod for the life of it though.

To be fair a lot of women did resistance shit, because women are fucking stupid

Its already better than DICEs bile inducing bullshit
I'll give it a pirate

BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS

It was average as fuck
Especially with the music, or lack thereof

Its Call of Duty, I think its easy to expect what will happen.

Wow, top argument. You sure proved me wrong, gayboy.

Not an argument.

True, I'm not saying that it's wrong, it's just that it will sound like pandering because it's the [current year+2].
I think there was a Medal of Honor game with a french woman as the main character.

I don't really like music because I want to hear the sounds of the battlefield better. A lot of the time loud music is a way to muffle out the poor sound design such as a lack of ambient sound.

This game is probably going to be boring as fuck and there will definitely be Jewish propaganda but it's not so bad at least not as blatant as BF1. Needless to say I'd really like to see more games where the Soviets were actually savages like on CoH 2 and/or play as the Germans, or just a game about the middle-east and north Africa. I'd like to see a game based on pic related where Finnish and Soviet soldiers are forced to work together after a monster and its spawn start killing them in the woods.

You mean this?

Kill yourself

Yep

Oh, you've done it now, fashist. You do realise that CoH 2's plot was in some moments exagerrated, right?

There needs to be more finnish people in games in general, where is the diversity at?

Didn't see any minorities or women, so already an improvement over BF1. But I don't fucking know it's a 2 minute trailer, was this really worth a thread over?

I want an rts where you play as Rommel fighting your way to the Suez and then play an alternate campaign were Turkey and Iran help you invade Russia.

French Resistance was always a thing and it always had women in them because they actually played an important role.

In the context of History it makes sense unlike niggers before the 60s.

Was that trash post really worth a >(you)?

Oh yeah? what else does Wikipedia tell you?

Desert Rats Vs Afrika Korps

Jews have been kicked out and being sought after 109 times in recorded history, all for the same shit. That being lying, scamming, raping, kidnapping, fucking up politics, assassinating people, poising water, murdering children, sucking the blood out of children etc, fucking up any banking system, fucking up economics, trying to change history.
The only reason they hold any power now is because they have the holocaust card, an event that never happened and they lie about and fuck up their own people with it too and make them afraid of everything that isnt jewish.
The jews are not smart, they are good at talking shit but bad at lying. It's just that the have convinced retarded that they are so poor and discriminated and they abuse that.

And to think they are not subhuman makes you a retarded fuck too.

Read what I said. I only say the resistance movements are dumb as fuck because it was commies that controlled them.

Some music can fit the theme, but a lot of it is generic action music that fails to actually pull me in.
Crysis is a great example of doing it piss poor and great in different situations, action music playing when I walk in a forest is annoying, but in high action situations it fits really well.

that they have convinced the retards*

(you) tell me friend, it was merely an observation.

Are you also going to deny Womyn participated and had a big role in the French Revolution?

Sorry, I'm not up to date with Holla Forums revisionism.

No I'd say it's underplayed and if they portrayed it more accurately there would be even more butthurt from Russians.

I'm Iranian and even I know we would've been stomped on by mass hordes of godless communists, in fact it happened during the war when the (((they and the U.K.))) invaded the country so "Hitler wouldn't invade" even though he helped industrialize the country.

You mean like the Tuskegee Airmen?

infogalactic.com/info/Tuskegee_Airmen

And this shit needed it especially when a big chunk of it has only voiceovers.

I generaly hate when Holla Forums yells shill but this post is pretty bad

Where is the best place to preorder, op?

Kill yourself leftykike, next you'll tell me that the Polish fighting for the USSR also needed representation.

what is it with those cancerous sound effects? I keep hearing them since dragon age inquisition. There is something distinctive about those bullet, explosion, physics-happening-sounds. Newest triple A games trend?

I never knew about this. Interesting.

I know, I'm from Frogistan. I didn't say that it wasn't a thing.

Well then, I wouldn't have expected anything else from the likes of you. Have you considered the fact that these actions may have been perpetrated by Nazis commiting the same kind of atrocities on Russian territory?

No one is denying that you dumb fuck. Fucking hell

Read asshole

Did you say Holla Forums revisionism?
Here's your tl;dr
Men have done everything
Women have never invented or done anything
"Subhumans" aka any race but Aryans have never invented anything
Jews have never invented anything
Holocaust never happened, Hitler loved Jews, slavs and gypsy's.
Soviets are bad and the Germans only fought honorably in sword duels, they were NOT high on meth and burn villages, just like their enemy.
tbh Holla Forums is a phase like communism, it's something a lot of people go through and realise how stupid they are 1-5 years later.

I didnt see any japanese soldier gameplay.

WEW, look at all that bait!

Germans didn't deploy as many criminals in the military as the Soviets did, the only notable being the 36th SS Division.
Embed, Germans weren't savages and all the lies about them go back to the 1800s when they were blowing the fuck out of their neighbors in terms of HDI like using babies as target practice and crucifying babies.

You spelled Chinese wrong although they were fucking monkeys in that time period.

You forgot krauts and soviets.

You read nigger.

you poor summer child, you must look deeper than skin deep

Try to explain to them that our current numeral system was invented by Arabs.