Well it's out

well it's out.

thoughts?

It's alright, glad to have it in English.

I've been playing the Japanese 3DS release for well over a year now and if it's anything like that was, or just a straight up port, I say it's incredibly fun.

Template thread. Delete.

Template reply. Delete.

Don't have it yet, but the demo was really fun. Love how batshit it can get with more than two players, and the switches between Puyo and Tetris really saved my ass sometimes Raffina best girl. Did they bring back Popoi in this game? I remember hearing Accord was back, and if that's true the cat better be too.

How is this a template thread?

You're not doing anyone a favor by just shouting 'TEMPLATE THREAD'.

I just got it in, I just want skele time

.>>12427800
now that the dust has settled what do you think of [game]?

Completely ignore that cocksucker crying about template threads before the thread devolves into irredeemable shit and meta.

I'm so shit at puyo puyo, I played the jap version on PSTV and loved it but I get my ass handed to me consistently by the AI.

Like pottery

Talk about Puyo Puyo and/or Tetris or the thread gets it

Rule 8

I want to blame Ubisoft for this

What about Arle?

Doesn't matter. It's against the rules.

I ended up ordering the Japanese PS4 version when it came out. Does the English release add any weird dialogue or is the translation pretty solid?

You don't need to announce it, fuckhead. Just report the thread and move on.

Nice desu

Meh

It looks damn fun, but is it really worth what they're charging for it?

That's unlawful. Thread reported.

I-I don't know how to feel.

This isn't a template thread newfag.

get out

TGM2+ is best Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine.

Oh hi Mark.

Naa, eat shit and fuck you tranny. Can't even webm. Anyways, template thread.

Why is it not on the playstation store? All I want is to play tetris against people way better than me online.

because ubisoft

besides, you're getting a ps4 physical for the same price as switch eshop copy

That's a funny way of spelling Draco.

why do tetris players suck so fucking much?
so far I've had one really good guy that slapped my shit.

just so i understand, kirbys avalanche or robotniks mean bean machine is puyo puyo, right? how does tetris play in to this? why is it puyo puyo "tetris"?

Because it's both Puyo Puyo and Tetris in one game. You select a character who either has Puyo Puyo or Tetris gameplay.

its a shit shovelware cash in. puyo and tetris are such simple, base concepts. did they really need all those insufferable shitty voices and retarded anime characters on it?

its the kind of insipid shovelware garbage that belongs in a gimmicky nintendo console/handheld.

oh, thats kind of funny.

Puyo gets releases on Sony portables too, sorry dipshit.

and this game in particular released on pretty much everything besides PC

Jesus christ mark.

It's pretty great, I've been enjoying it.

It's weird watching a cuck enjoy being cuckolded.

I'm sorry to inform you that any thing released on a Nintendo console is officially Nintoddler Trashâ„¢, as decreed by the great council of Holla Forums.
That user is completely right to retroactively decree one of the most popular puzzle mash-ups to date as "insipid shovelware garbage" based on a youtube video or so.

Go away Holla Forums, you don't even play games.

It's weird watching uninteresting people make contentless posts. Anti-sage has been deployed for your benefit.

well, I actually am The King of Holla Forums and I hereby declare 9d4709 a Fucking Faggot

I've enjoyed it since release day. Made it to world 5 in adventure mode but I think I just hit a fatty ass wall. Everything is fun but playing Ranked a shit cause everyone playing Ranked is God like regardless of their level. Free mode is still pretty fun though. Had a match with two euro bros and a Jap. Guess who won and who the only faggot playing puyo was.

Isn't it obvious? Tetris mode is newbie bait.

our granary stocks are growing, sire!

Tetris has two very, very distinct states of
and that's it. Those within the 5th percentile of Tetrist players will slap your shit up and everyone else will be a walk in the park.