Enemies you want to banish from all planes of reality so hard

*TELEPORTS ABOVE YOU*

OP

/thread

I did absolutely nothing wrong with my thread.

You did everything wrong, now prepare to be bullied!

The Jews

Nigga just dodge, then they can't touch you.

It's easy enough to dodge their grab attacks, but they can grab you with their running grab attacks even if you dodge the first time because they keep running at you, so you can only hope your second dodge has enough i-frames to let you stay ungrabbed.

And let's not forget their bullshit jumping attack where the minimap is more of a help than the camera because of how badly suited the camera is for this kind of enemy, ESPECIALLY when you're facing multiple enemies at once. In cramped environments. You might have just landed a parry counter or a zandatsu and they will still come out of fucking nowhere. It can't be considered fun by any standards. It's like asking a kid in a wheelchair to roll up a staircase.

Fuck these things forever

HOW ABOUT YOU GO EAT SHIT YOU UGLY FUCKING SLUT I HAD A GOOD COMBO GOING ON AND THEN YOU GOTTA SHOW UP AND JUST REFUSE A %110 PRICE SALE I DON'T GIVE A BLOODY SHIT IF YOU'RE POOR AND YOU'RE BUYING THIS WITH YOUR DICK SUCKING MONEY YOU BETTER BUY MY SHIT NO QUESTIONS ASKED THE NEXT TIME YOU ENTER THE STORE OR I'LL FUCK YOUR MOUTH THROUGH YOUR ASS, YOUNG LADY

She is actually the best customer after you hit her sweet spot a couple of times and level up her "trust" in you.
git gud

At least Ghirahim made the fight increasingly difficult.

Missed me, didn't ya?

The problem is before you level up her trust/loyalty/whatever several times she'll keep going for shit she does not have the wallet for, despite cheaper alternatives being placed on offer. GOD DAMN IT BITCH, I'VE GOT MULTIPLE BOOKS ON OFFER WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING FOR THE 2000G ONE WHEN YOU'VE GOT 500 MAX AND JUST WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES A LITTLE GIRL NEED ADVENTURING EQUIPMENT FOR

I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THE WATERMELON ROOM

I had fun.
I played on Very Hard, katana only, with no NG+.
It was just as incredibly difficult and bullshit as you say, maybe even more so; as soon as a silverback would move out of the camera's view it would come back into view on top of you. And there would be several of them together in one fight.
But it was the most fun I've had in a beat em up in a long time. If it was something I could say was easy to overcome, and call you bad for not being able to deal with, it wouldn't have been so enjoyable.

the gays

That's because you didn't level her up and now she is underleveled. You were a jew to her and now the game is punishing you for it. You have nobody else to blame.

Also sage the template thread.

Bitch please

Stop complaining and git gud you fucking casual faggot cuckold.

They are absolutely okay after you git gud and beat Monsoon on Hard…

Practice my friend!

Wheel enemies are ALWAYS the worse, no matter the game

those have a fair pattern to them. The Wheels can just instant burst forward and cause massive damage

i would love to hit her sweet spot