4 AM

Losing control?

Do you prefer close range or long range play styles?

Other urls found in this thread:

pipefour.org/pa/search.php?q=div&sort=0&thumbs=on&search[]=title&search[]=body&search[]=notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i prefer going close range into ur mom's pussy lol

black ppl r dumb

Hey I made it. I feel disgusted with myself and I want it to end.

fresh meme

Morning everyone

Got fallout 4 yesterday. Its okish so far. My mods are all kinds of buggy which is annoying as fuck. Think the load order or something is off. Got a mod where you can build your own fancy exosuit with all kinds of fancy gadgets which is something I've always wanted in a game so thats pretty fun.

yea fuck niggers

forwhatpurpose.jpg

thanks for buying my game goy

And they stink too

Whats got you down in the dumps?

Boredom and wanted to shoot shit. Alt start and dialogue mods mean I can just fart around in the open world killing shit which is nice.

Morning folks
Played more persona. Had a shit sleep. Can't wait for work to finish to repeat the cycle

Always up close and in your face

Work was slow. Got Puyo Puyo Tetris in the mail today. Haven't gotten a chance to play it yet due to being at work all day.

Close range I guess.

Morning all
Do anything fun today?
I finished the first season of Konosuba.
Why didn't anyone tell me about Wiz? She's perfect.

close range. I wanna grapple and punch.

glad to hear you finally got it downloaded
Having fun?

he pirated it

One way or do otha tbh but i'm eitha all up in dat ass or dey dunno what happen till dey see dat shit on da news monica real talk

oh snap monica

dag monica lookin gud fam

y tho

iz hard 2 get dat drunk monica

Good taste user. Just how long is persona, feels like you've been playing it forever.

i dindu nuffin gud boy etc

You ever gotten yelled at by a 5 foot tall Asian woman for glancing at your phone when you had nothing to do? Not risking bringing my Switch to work.

Superb taste as always

I'm about 40 hours in and halfway through the third palace

I've mostly been running around collecting shit so I can craft my fancy exosuit. Once I get the jetpack from that mod on it, I'm either going to have a lot of fun or have no reason to grind anymore. We'll see.

Had to play it eventually I guess. Whats up monica

Is that your boss? She cute brah?

How many palaces are there though

What are some good ways to cure constipation? I haven't gone since yesterday morning & it's worrying me. I usually go like clockwork.

I talked to an e-faggot who acted like he really liked me but then he blocked me for no reason. Honestly my problem is I'm a self hating faggot and I don't know how to stop myself.

Played more G.U.
I must say that I at least understand WHY Haseo is such an asshole, but that seemed damn acidic, even for him.

Though, I am willing to give her points for acknowledging that Haseo had a point (namely "some people don't care to get preached at" and "why the hell are you playing a combat focused game if you hate combat?"), and is trying to make amends despite him treating her like shit (though he does that to most people in general).

I presume 7 or 8 since each palace is themed around a sin
Also forgot I completed one. I'm at palace 4

?

who da fuq is u n where tf is rizzu monica

honestly uz prolly squatin on da potty n closin off an upper sphincter. common burger problem monica u just gotta straight yo back push up from yo hips n da dookie gon cum slidin right out'chyea monica 1

Cigarettes and coffee.

Just castrate yourself. Problem solved.

I won't lie, if I had 10 silver magical bullets you wouldn't get one. But say a 100? I'd probably put two in your miserable carcass.

CLOSE RANGE?

So stimulants then….hmm. Is there a way to have a coffee, take a shit from the caffeine, & then cancel out the effects of the caffeine so I can go back to sleep?

That would solve it but I don't think I could do that tbh.

I'm on da fif 1 n it seemed like dey ratcheted da shit up a lvl tbh monica.

She's one of my bosses. Depends on your definition of cute. She used to be afraid of me due to the fact that I'm about 9 inches taller than her, outweigh her by at least 100 pounds, have a beard, and can lift 150 lbs without much of a problem.

Damn. Leslie Jones aged like shit.

Div is still in the comic?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiet. Haven't played a long game like that in forever. Dunno if I could honestly these days.

The real Ritsu committed sudoku months ago, I'm just his heir

Got get that titanium bullets monica shiiiiet

Probably not. Maybe decaf? I dunno if that works for getting the shit flowing though.

Have you tried being celibate?

Short stacks are always cute.

usually jus lil bull shit like dat monica
pipefour.org/pa/search.php?q=div&sort=0&thumbs=on&search[]=title&search[]=body&search[]=notes

ho'ur yous?

no. I want to have kids and shit honestly, I'm just being a dumb kid chasing girly looking queers on the internet for fun, but it's a serious fucking problem for me at this point.

I've been having even more fun with Puyo Puyo Tetris now that the game is properly released for everyone else in the west. It's been fun beating the absolute snot out of folks online… at least in low to competent level play, Puyo Puyo absolutely DOMINATES Tetris players.

Depends on the game, I guess? Preferably I like to play as characters that have options for both, or at least close-range characters that can easily close the gap.

I started watching Konosuba. It's alright.

so…are u da AZ ritsu?

Unless I'm a dedicated sniper, up close and personal's the way to go.

Playing Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend with friends. Trying to git gud and not get salty.

Guys im gay and i love black aids cock

When you know that she's a bitch on wheels IRL, she ceases to be cute.

Seriously. I'm disappointed no one told me about her. On the flipside of that though, I was pleasantly surprised to have such a great character be in Konosuba. She definitely deserves more screen time. I'm almost mad we didn't get to see an episode where she met the party in the first place, where it was only told in a brief flashback.

it's not like the story's worth playing anyway, so best of luck to you Soritsu

yeah, Haseo can be pretty damned mean. He gets a bit better later on.

it gets better and better

I hope he's not, I don't want him living in my state.

Why not just chase girls then?

Colorado shiiiiiiiet

Getting a headstart in games is fucking awesome. I remember how great it was getting DeS early and stomping shit in that for a while.

My long term ex was a huge bitch, always had a thing for them since

iz gud monica str8 chillin bout to start buyin penny stocks n shit u kno

bb look fun i ain't neva played dat shit tho dat bug puddle bitch look cool tho

lemme hit it?

what kinda chips u git down w/ monica

Do you know if the DLC are any good? Did they even release like other areas? These all look like content packs.

MUFFUCIN MUNCHOS YOU KNOW IT SON

old pennys?

Because I'm obsessed with chasing faggots, girls seem boring to me honestly, and it's wrecking my life dude, an honest to god qt from work asked ME out on a date yesterday and I said no. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.

So I just paid $500 for a glorified metal box with a rotating center & vacuum to clean up all my records. Does that count as losing control? Record collectors swear by it, so I'm hoping it fixes all my LPs. You basically put this liquid on the record, it spins, & then you use that vacuum arm to suck up all the dirt & dust/water.

Anyone here collect records, or am I the only one? I think it's fun, don't yell at me

I'd say you have some problems, but then I realized that I'm posting on a Taiwanese puppet show symposium at 1 in the goddamn morning.

Sounds like suicide is the only option

Sounds like a real rip off, can't you just wipe them down manually? I mean I don't know shit about records but come on

best purchases of my life

i know there was two expansions: Far Harbor and that Nuka Cola-Disney Land thing. I haven't played FO4 yet, and I probably won't for another couple of years.

sounds like you've got a case of the gay
i don't think even a lich can cure this user.

You hipstery faggot you why don't you just keep enjoying your hobby that you honestly enjoy. I never got into collecting vinyls, but everybody has their thing. $500 is hella expensive though. Could've bought a nice gun for that price instead tbh

It's funny, I was adding folks off a discord to play some rounds with earlier and a couple lost their shit when they noticed I had been playing the game for a week now.

I'd definitely say the best part about wrecking house in games is when you get someone obviously rage-quitting. Some shmuck from Alabama (with a moonrune name for some reason) challenged me on Swap mode, and right as he was about to die and give me the win I'd need to give me 2 round win there was a "network error". Obviously the fucker got mad and bailed, probably since he actually new Puyo Puyo relatively well and was buthurt that someone else actually could into popping Puyos.

It's the little things that make the show funny.

naw naw like shady ass businesses dat one can speculate it fo' tenuous profit opporunity

aight aight
das ryt

i mean u have da ryt to abstain from dat pussy monica but if u ain't tryna get up in da guts ey wakin second den DMX can't co-sign dat ish monica real talk

i'd say so monica

how much monica?

He kind of reminds me of Luke (another Namco character voiced by the same English VA), except that whereas Luke was a spoiled asshole that tended to act half his apparent age (he has plot reasons, at least), Haseo seems more desperate to feel that he's doing something, ANYTHING, to avenge Shino, and that anything that's not helping him towards that is worthless. Unlike Kite, he wasn't immediately granted debugging power to do his own investigations, so he likely feels slaying Tri-Edge to be all he can manage. At least he's slowly getting along better with Silibus, especially as of the arena.

Wish I could level my weapon skills faster. Still stuck with just Gale Blade.

Also, Death Grunty is a little cunt.

Meh theres nothing like putting them in their place. Plus the fightings fun and leads to lots of hate sex.

There still aren't all that many mods for it because its shit and because skyrim hd apparently.

I wouldn't have bothered if I didn't have the week off and had time to kill.

das it mayne

wut aneemaymay in dat pic monica? is puyo puyo like snood or sumn

das ryt das ryt

Would be smooth sailing with futaba if these faggot Hamadogs didn't consistently fuck me up

It's taken over 100 hours for some people apparently.

I used to bring her up whenever the aqua-megumin waifuwars happened but I just can't be assed to get new pics of her.

Me and my brother don't hang out much so he wants to play some games with me occasionally. Sadly, his favorite multiplayer games at the moment seem to be ones I'm not really into like a MOBA or Warframe.

solid

5000 squids

dam wraight

Probably.

The thing is though I used to like girls and I still do think they're hot and stuff, it's just that I want to queer more

ya homie i feel dat ma dawg, wut chu sayin is i gots to live fo' dat puss an shit rite?

Also fucking hot fries. Been eating the shit out of those now that I got money to buy shit

Sounds comfy. Have fun with that and the empty hole in your life after you complete it.

Force some good taste on him user. Or just do like I do and hang out in cytube watching shit and joking around with your buds instead of gaming.

I'm ~70 hours in. I managed to clear dat shit in 1 game day, obviously 2 actually but u feel me monica. still wasn't able 2 rly get dat all da shit in da summer dun i wanted 2.

das ryt fam
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt

das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt

das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt
das ryt

yo me n andy cappz go bak lyk ass crackz n fanny packs monica

Most definitely is the smaller moments that really make this show.

Yeah, he tries way too hard.
But you're not wrong, just about anything that doesn't somehow lend itself as a helping hand to him taking down Tri-Edge, he doesn't care about.

remember to bully Death Grunty, and always give your Chim Spheres to Mecha Grunty, Oink!

hold on, people actually BOUGHT Skyrim HD?

it's not like she gets a lot of fan art anyway ;w;

well then congrats you're bisexual now I guess. You'll wind up picking one side eventually.
So whatever floats your dick. but we're gonna bully you regardless, nerd.

I've tried playing fighting games with him, but we're polar opposites when it comes to games of that genre. He prefers 3D fightans like Tekken while I prefer ones like Marvel or Skullgirls. We're watching the current season of Boku no Hero Academia together but seeing as how he sorta stopped watching other shit with me in the past, I don't expect him to finish this either.

Being bi is worse than being gay tbh. God, what have I done to myself?

I've had this thing called a "spin clean" for years where I did just that, but it was a piece of shit & I figured it was time to upgrade. There's some do it yourself systems you can build, but they require you to own a wet-dry vac so It's just easier to buy one of these since I don't own one. Here's what the spin clean looks like. It's just a glorified brush that you rotate the record in with a water basin. Piece of shit to be honest.

I can write it off as a business expense so I figured why not. I do resale & if it really does remove most of the pops/clicks from the records I sell then it should pay for itself. I can use it on my own records for a bonus, but I'm mainly buying it for resale purposes. I've got something like 500 records from a basement flood that I got for free that I really want to salvage if possible.

Rap was best when they were just singing about how fly & funky fresh their baggy pants were. I can't relate with songs about killing cops.

Shiiiiiiiet I went into my new regular gas station and they had some other shitty brand. Had to walk up out that joint and get the good shit somewhere else.

Normalfags think its the greatest game of all time so yeah, they ate that shit up

3d fighters>2d fighters

Can you guys not hang out in person at all?

Got jumped by my first group of Assassin Chim earlier. Is there any way to hold more than 99 spheres at a time?

Also love how apt the Apkallu forum is to real life forums: infested with tripfags, e-celebs, IDF, and people that suck the chodes of said ecelebs. Bo needs to smack his sister.

How many records you own? Whats the most rare expensive ones?

boi u need jesus u gotta control yo benis so dat it only fux w/ da womynz unlesss uz in da prizns

okay first off nigga step off cuz u ain't know how it b in da hood monica second off u ryt tho monica real talk i fix w/ dat

das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt
das ryt das ryt

i mean 2d/3d fo fightan's kinda stupid. dey b 3d n 2d shiz i like i ain't precludin nuffin based on dimensional orientation monica fightans no womynz monica

neva much liked a quitter son

Mostly japanese citypop/jazz.

2d fighters just feel so archaic to me. Like stuck in the 90s because the community hates change. I know jack about the games though so take that with a grain of pepper I guess.

Post.

Anyone ever wonder what the internet would be like if it were as widespread as it were now but instead of going digital, it were all analog?

I mean, the "pseudoFLAC" autism we see on comments for torrent sites would be dwarfed by the alternative.

sheeit my nigga imma try to get strate wit jesus but no promises awrite monica?

That's far beyond anything I could even remotely call my expertise. Just take care to not get pozzed by some faggot who likes infecting other fags, whatever you do. Because that IS a thing. It's a like a gay sub-fetish, i think they call it bug-chasing. Going around infecting other dudes, other dudes WANTING to be infected. It's absolutely disgusting. It's not just a meme, you know.

fucking normalfags, every time.

i don't believe so. But it's been about 7 years since I last played, so don't quote me on that.

Luckily I've got another timesink ready to go for when I finish persona

There's never enough time I hear futaba takes up a chunk of your summer teaching her not to be such a sperg

Best girls never do

ain't that the truth

I KNOW, I'M DISGUSTED BY FAGGOTS, I'M THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE RETARD ON EARTH FUCK!

Whats that?

we live just to suffer

I'm looking to pick this up soon if the record cleaner works out. I don't even think this counts as citypop though, so I guess it's Jazz? Japanese music from the late 70s & early 80s is really magical.

jus give it yo best monica

yes

ayyy u ain't dat nigga anferny birch tho

I like using Long range weapons in close range.

hey everyone

That's the thicc bitch i was thinking about last thread, but couldn't remember.

hey faggo

Yeah. I can't enjoy my days off and working every day of the week is too stressful for me to keep up.
I need a new hobby. One that I won't pour myself into for a few days straight and burn myself out on within a week.
Close range. I'm a shotgun whore.

idk enuff about tekken or doa scene to comment but cain't u say da same thing? VF was da main innovator n dat n soul calibur are dead af and rival school iz a neva eva type prospect monica

hey man i'mabouttuh potato chip up out ch'yea monica

Not with that attidue.
We going to the moon n' shiet.

oh, well, she's not a necromancer. She's just a Lich/Arch Wizard. But you weren't wrong. She's pretty fucking great.

If we got rid of the normalfags we'd just become the new normalfags
Yakuza 0

nice sounds very good

You don't need a new hobby, you just need to get as many moneys off your back as possible. The less you have on your mind the more you're going to enjoy your hobbies.

Lich is close enough to necromancer tbh.

Just wait for society to collapse. Will be fun to watch them suffer at least.

Thats really damn comfy user

How goes user

Hows life otherwise fam? You get married yet?

I mostly stick to DBZ shit which ain't even really fighters at this point

But who would be the us then?

sup budy

WHAT ANIMAY

animay bout magicz n shit?

ftfy.
You just got to get that nagitivity out of your dictonary.

Boku no pico

I'm a bit tired and fucked up a few more things than normal at work today but other than that it's all good

Hey

Meant monkeys. But you see what I'm talking about. You won't enjiy any hobby if you subconsciously know you should be doing something else instead.

A Necromancer isn't always an undead though.
However, a Lich is always undead. But not all Undead are Liches.

basically, with a worthless, idiot, stupid goddess with a phat booty, a masochistic paladin, and a loli that loves explosions

spotted the slav

thx fam bout 2 hit da hay afta i hit dis torrent up monica

They aren't sending NEETs to mars, they gonna need smart people and shit

You afraid of getting fired?

oh is dat dat konosuba?

Warhammer 40k maybe
Lots of people are going to be selling their armies soon so it could be a good time to buy them out

Theres nothing wrong with using a long range tank rifle in close range.

Nah not really, especially as it looks like I'm going to be starting TAFE soon
That said I probably should step up my game else I actually will be at risk of being fired

tafe?
exo?

Well not you, obviously.

TAFE is Community College basically

The only thing that stresses me out is the demands of being fast and efficient at work. Not much I can do about that on my days off. Sure it takes a day to recover and stop my hands from shaking but I have at least 2 days off a week and the second day is empty and quickly becomes boring.
Funny you should say that, I often do get that feeling but I know there isn't anything I should be doing. I just can't make heads nor tails of it.

Nope, not yet. No plans either. The two of us have a nice little place in a small town and jobs in our respective fields. Life is good on the whole.

She has a lot of skin on her for being undead.
still best girl though.

Hurry up and put a bun in that oven before the autism chances go up any higher. ITS ALREADY TOO LATE GO DO IT NOW

I mean more like people with skills

she lettin u hit nightly n rightly monica ye ye u knoz it monica get dat shit fam n send me pics du
i luh watchin niggas makin luv

is she redpilled atleast?

yee monica

apparently that's part of her shtick or something. Aqua/Kazuma mentioned how human-like she is, even though she's undead.

True. The Quest Receptionist qt ain't bad either.

I dunno man. The quest receptionist seems to whore her self out quite a bit,
I wouldn't trust her.

Playin vidya is a skill.

If it weren't for AI piloted drones maybe, but they are going to be far better at it than us if they aren't already.

You all are just trying to black pill me saying my k/d ratio isn't a true feat of skill.
I read that playing vidya was a skill from the front page of reddit, theres no denying it. I'll be showering in space bucks playing competitive space tournaments, just you see.

I don't have anyone to play it with. That's probably the biggest problem I have with my hobbies: they're all solitary because I don't have anyone to do them with.

We're both already autistic mate, there was never any hope of a non-autist child.

Didn't know you were a cuck, dmx. Well, whatever floats your boat. Here you go.

She's completely ignorant of politics and deliberately stays out of all of it. She's my escape from the horrors of modern culture.

Back in my day being on the marines and having over 300 kills meant something.

Then go to a shop and play it

awwww

wuz u trollin ltf las night?

u da reel mvp monica

me neither tbh.
But that doesn't mean she wouldn't be bad as a fuck buddy or something.

As good as Wiz is, I don't wanna stick my dick into some cold moldy vagina. Megu is out of the question, Darkness wouldn't even be worth the time, and Aqua is too bratty, even if she does have an ass that won't quit.

Then again, maybe all Aqua needs is a good dicking.

Good, women don't belong in politics tbh.

This is the future we chose

Whats your 3dpd like anyway?

would*

low tier god i meant monica mah bad fam

niggas so spiteful
smfh

Nigga, he just correcting himself.
I have a habit of saging when correcting myself too.

corrected*

STAHPITTTT

Nigga b da chess masta. monica

DAS RITE
B U L L Y

B
U
L
L
Y

Theres litterally nothiing wrong with esports

(You)

Making friends is a consequence of /tg/ related hobbies

AYYOO LOOK AT DEM NUMBERS

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

I can't look at this kind of pics and not remember the porn RPGMaker games I played tbh

I wouldn't mind Wiz that much.
She is most likely using magic too keep herself fresh, she's probably more fresh then most normal girls.

Nice trips
Post it

Sad!

didn't consider that. You're probably right

(checked)
I never played a single rpgmaker game even though I fucked around on it forever as a lad

Hotline Miami was pretty good

just like make thing

Not my kind of game

I just started thinking.
If she uses magic to keep herself fresh,
and aqua is the goddes of fresh water.
Does that mean aqua can't lose her virginity?

lol

What star position are you at user?
If you are shitposting from space i want to join you.

Youthful looking tomboy school teacher with blue eyes, short hair, and small tits.

no u

i like where this is going

winrar.

It explains everything, like why she's such a bitch most of the time.
muh dick

it all makes sense now!

wew, i guess that'd make her a pretty high-maintenance fuck buddy then.
i'd still hit it

Stop roleplaying. Whats she really like? Is she actually even real?

Sorry I'm late.

That boob is drawn wrong and it's getting to me tisms.

You'd be having sex with a goddes.
It's pretty much the only thing she's good for tbh.

Hello

Almost looks like the boob was drawn on as an afterthought

you the fag who wanted to kill himself in the cytube?
if so, do it

It's very obvious the artist doesn't know how to draw them
It's not properly aligned with the rib and the spine, not to mention the shading.

true enough

huh?

Hi just finished watching 21 Jump street.

Persona X 21 Jump Street when?

Thought you were dead

Long time no playing I've gotten really bad at FPS games btw. Trying to do a challenge on normal on UT4 for the fourth fucking time

Nah, just kept falling asleep or playing vidya.

Decent movie of undercover cops going to HS for some drug shit.

Up close and personal; especially if you can taunt and shit.

Just gotta make sure i don't end up talking to myself out loud, and I'll be fine I think.

Might as well make a tulpa at that rate

Wiz and megu seem to have to most personality to them in the show, every other character seems to be lacking somewhat.
Atleast in season 1, I haven't bothered with s2 due to shit animiation

Darkness would be best girl if it wasn't for her shit fetish.

Lalatina is pretty good imo
All 3 lead girls are great because they're all shit

They definitely do. I'm gonna start season 2 tomorrow probably.

indeed. Darkness is actually more worthless than Aqua.

Your starting to sound like a evafag, Be careful.

?

the whole reason why idiots are a thing is because they don't realize that that's how you keep focused

This
Talking to yourself is healthy for the mind.

I would do it more if my mind didn't always get side tracked and stuck on by silly stupid meaningless shit that keeps on repeating inside my mind, it's like having a song stuck in your head only you're hearing one or two words that loop over and and over again distracting me certainly denying any form of focus while giving me a head ache at the same time

and that's not even counting the liquids in the base of my neck which put on just enough pressure to make my whole head feel so fucking tight and restricted that it's hard to be coherent what so ever

I've been doing that for years now. Not in a way where it creates an entire different personality but as a way to figure out how it all works. Doesn't help I sometimes think out loud as I am doing this.

You'd have to be the stupidest mother fucker to believe that

I've never talked aloud once in the many years of talking to myself.

>>>/fit/

can't get /fit/ with psoriatic arthritis mate

Well, fuck, man.

fuck, indeed

Tell that to all the normalfags and parents out there.

they think replace talking with them self with talking with others

whatever the enemy doesnt want me to be