ITT: Dead games

Arena shooters are an outdated genre that has thankfully evolved with games like Overwatch.

It's too early in the thread for bait like this.

You could at try being more creative with your bait, especially this early on in the thread.

On topic. 2nd Pic related. I never had the chance to get into it during its prime because of irl issues, and by the time I remembered it even existed, it was gone. It's one of the few games I wish I could play again because I only got a small taste of what battles were like, and even then it was without friends.

Fuck Hi-Rez

Fuck you

People always go on about muh arena shooters are dead
Have you ever considered that the genre was simply perfected and had nowhere to go without changing the formula? Do you seriously think people are just going to keep releasing the same game over and over again to a diminishing playerbase?

The only half decent MMO out there, at least when it first launched. Shame it went through some shit.

Arena shooter fags do not realize that the genre got stale and people wanted some actual depth to their games.

Can't agree with you there. Tera Online and Ragnarok online are really decent, just like original WoW pre burning crusade and Lineage 2.

Sadly.

On the other hand, i wouldn't like to live in a world where the publisher/devs whore this out like some fallout/metro 20XX.

Mother fucker. Blast from the past, I forgot about that game.

Well on the bright side isn't the modding community still alive as fuck for stalker?

Never?
Release date is november.

Template thread. Delete.

>mfw I unironically agree, but feel for anons that just can't let go

The truth hurts.

What's stopping you from playing? Like really? There is always at least one full server. I actually recently started to get into the game because I missed it in its prime time. Do people really need the devs to pump out new shit all the times to stay interested? I think the gameplay is solid enough to just keep playing.