GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Rivers In The Desert Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/please
archive.is/Lowju
archive.is/hI1EZ
archive.is/4iUjB
youtube.com/watch?v=mVja3Py2HGY
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/856952673437982720
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/856955406156955651
twitter.com/datnofact/status/856986707400552448
twitter.com/A_Man_In_Orange/status/856725642137751553
twitter.com/rugliabeoulve2/status/855655774244151296
twitter.com/AngryAsAllFuck/status/856740446869094400
twitter.com/skincube/status/856795036717010944
twitter.com/Nakidape/status/856969846537334784
archive.is/a6NAh
twitter.com/invisibro
archive.is/nOoUz
archive.is/YtNzz
a.uguu.se/zCQqcNwI0nwb_ANTIFAHARASSMANFORSUPPORTINGPOLICE-PORTLANDOR.webm
archive.is/hPorF
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/133257636763556102/
archive.fo/AaloD
esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.aspx
cei.org/blog/why-both-m-and-ao-ratings-games
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/mass-effect-andromeda-skin-mod-finally-lets-you-make-pale-white-people/29468/
archive.is/DHwc8
archive.is/76U39
archive.fo/IB6cf
archive.is/HqVD6
archive.fo/deXr9
archive.is/Nw1Jd
archive.fo/Y2nhu
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/columns/the-needles/1300-Inappropriate-Content-A-Brief-History-of-Videogame-Ratings-and-t
allthetropes.org/wiki/Suspiciously_Specific_Denial
google.com/webhp?complete=0#complete=0&q=what is Kaomoji
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/857107495852142592
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/857112260342419456
archive.is/xQir9
archive.is/jYYeM
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/857125742135607298
twitter.com/stillgray/status/857123419581816833
twitter.com/creationistcat/status/856714215045947392
twitter.com/coherentstates/status/857063520583778305
twitter.com/stillgray/status/857134716247564289
twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/857128688546193409
archive.fo/Z6R5p
archive.is/NpAy9
archive.is/gBQak
archive.is/cCsFS
archive.fo/qE1jT
twitter.com/poconorecord
twitter.com/billjcameron/
operationrainfall.com/2017/04/26/localization-change-akibas-beat-leads-tom-lipschultz-removing-credits/
archive.is/3DfSO
twitter.com/gigazine/status/857096916601110536
archive.fo/0LRaj
archive.fo/LQ86I
nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/105/?
archive.is/pTI4s
archive.is/FuI2p
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/857235042216456193
oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/snopes-fabricates-lies-about-gamergate-without-citing-sources/29497
archive.is/nY3cN
archive.is/Lw3AL
archive.fo/I80u1
archive.fo/7R9Hj
philippine-history.org/katipunan.htm
archive.fo/v2iz
crossroad.to/Books/symbols1.html
archive.fo/EKAfk
archive.is/fvhjC
youtube.com/watch?v=k_fc_AZmaKs
archive.is/9y6Hc
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/26/1st-twitter-revenue-drop-since-ipo/
archive.is/HsqMO
archive.is/xDw8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no blogposting
nobody cares about you

No first for benis, therefore sage

So what happened to Samurai Buyer?

twitter.com/please use archive.is/status/854930507200593920

I like the 'ethics' crack he threw in, but seriously, why couldn't he just rot in jail? Rest of the faggots should've gotten reamed by the FBI, too.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
SHIT IS ON FIRE YO
whistleblower expose the globalist

Should've archived before posting, user.

It was. It seemed the highlighting dropped when I was copy pasting:

archive.is/Lowju

benis

What is with all these concern shills in the bread and Persona thread saying the site on Persona 5 wasn't in bad faith?

So who is our next target for doxing?

Don't forget to get dubs for your waifu.

The biggest red flag is that they erected a website for that minor shit.

Anyone defending that site is either uninformed or a goon.

Goons trying to rope in goongoys. I know I am trying to start something with goongoys, but I need something to call the the goys of goons.

They think if they lie long and hard enough that they'll make people believe it. What 2 faced cunts.

Sweet, twitter links are filtered. Too many links go without archives. Good job mark.

best girl

All the journos siding with them are also listed as the worst on deepfreeze and have run anti-jap articles in the past, Not sure what we can do about this though besides the emails.

Someone should check when the site was registered, I get the feeling this was planned I highly doubt Burch's inability to read basic English started it.

Twitter isnt filtered its the Ralph Retort part that was

I'm sorry, horsefucker. ID dubs don't count.

It's ralphshill. Realized it too late myself.

Horses are poor waifus
unless they are centaurs

Someday I'll get the best digits for her, someday.

Where is your god now?

Hey. You copy and pasted my post.
You digitally raped me

I dream of the day where we have a developer that grabs the western industry by the balls instead of one being propped up by the industry.

Wii U hacking chart is finished.

dead, apparently.

How can they see this

I think the Japanese devs have western devs by the balls already. All they have to do it keep it up.

As long as we ridicule bad localizations, and praise decent and good localizations, we should keep localizers on track too.

Its just pure coincidence, user, nothing to worry about, we all want good localizations in vidya.

And this but not say these people have an agenda?

Which one's the Ralph shill?

This?:

Old Bread: archive.is/hI1EZ

So I looked through some old vidya ads for OC design notes, and while looks basic, think it'll work? Here's one with Trudeau!

I really wish that people would realize the reason why Persona 5's translation is bad is because Japanese is a shitty language with hardly any modifiers or emotion in it. The reason why all JRPG dialogue sounds the same is because there is only one or two ways to say just about everything in Japan. It's simple, but it's crude and as Persona 5 showed, when it's literally translated, it's boring and unclear. Blame Japanese itself, not the translators. I want to shake some of these retards and shove their face in some Japanese "poetry" to show them what I mean. These are the people who made a literal artform out of using the smallest amounts of syllables possible for fuck's sake.

Slightly more updated old bread. This time with advice to
=stop empty shitposting before baking has been announced you faggots==
archive.is/4iUjB

They can shill all they want, I don't know a single normalfag who has heard about this. They all heard about the dank memes tough.

Have a link for the full video?

Forgot the other "=", user?

He needs to commit sudoku immediately.

RAPE!
But seriously that one faggot (most likely Connor himself) shilled that site hard in the thread and a leftypol retard .

Antifa are a literal cult this is some spooky Shadowrun tier stuff

this kills the archive.is

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Who is that guy anyway? I can't find a trance of him outside of twitter and one kickstarter page.

BASEMENT

I would also appreciate a link to the full video.
The video can't be more then a week old since it brings up Bayonetta PC sales, but I couldn't find the video.

It's also old news. Byline is from the 19th.
>yfw his Twitter account got taken over by 4/pol/ shitposters, his victim is pressing assault charges, and the Gofundme he started for legal fees didn't get a single penny

Then tell that abbo furry to throw some of his neetbux at archive.is.

Keyboard keys seems to be fucking up, the mem leak isn't helping.

Damn could that bitch project any harder?

Thank you good sir

I've been lurking on that thread, and most of the majority on that thread disagreed about the site being in good faith, and only a few that defended it were either goons or uninformed.

Everything about these people is terrible, holy shit

The new ad system is driving people away from jewtube, and it seems the MSM is now attacking the platform itself.

Since they can't take down Felix or even lesser E-celebs like JonTron, they are now attacking parodies of kids cartoons that are crude.

But not even that- usually the shit with India/Chinese bots to inflate the view-count with buzzwords in the title to maximize views.

Youtube kids exists, but that doesn't count, clearly Youtube needs to do the parents job.

It happened even earlier then when Felix noticed, as this nobody noticed the BBC using Peppa Pig parodies to justify outrage: youtube.com/watch?v=mVja3Py2HGY

Is it time to start worrying about who the next dashing start-up to replace Youtube will be? You can be damn sure whoever tries to replace it will be pre-built for SJW approval, or attempt to groom them.

Did you even read the image or check the source?

I don't think he tweeted it officially on his account, but you can credit him via @ when tweeting it I guess.

I hope they dont learn how to weponize memes.

stuff on twitter

scribd restricted access to Fart's DaddyOFive documents
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/856952673437982720
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/856955406156955651

Fake Bill Nye screenshot going around
twitter.com/datnofact/status/856986707400552448

Who updates
twitter.com/A_Man_In_Orange/status/856725642137751553
twitter.com/rugliabeoulve2/status/855655774244151296

funnies
twitter.com/AngryAsAllFuck/status/856740446869094400
twitter.com/skincube/status/856795036717010944
twitter.com/Nakidape/status/856969846537334784

Anyone got the tweets of people proving the translation is accurate?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by

Yeah, Codemonkey ought to get around to fixing that.

That's hilarious

Everything about the Google buyout of Youtube and what Google ended up becoming was a mistake.

HA! That slaps me on the knee!
Where were they when Youtube Poops skyrocketed back in the olden days of YT?

I'm still going with connor is cutting up his welfare checks to pay people to shill the site

We all know anytime someone links to fart its just fart wanting attention
Next he'll say "I didn't know nick monroe was fart and disappear from the thread

When the 'translators' includes the usual suspects who exaggerates a tiny or non problem so they can peddle themselves or their clique buddies as the solution. No, I'll look at who these translators are first.

You never saw Moldylocks' Gofundme for her nonexistent "medical expenses"? Asking for eighty thousand fucking dollars?

it is a difficult timeline if we are going to end defending Youtube when they were the ones who started all this shit to begin with.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Im already angry enough as it is

These people are going to make me buy Persona 5 just out of spite, and I don't even have the time for JRPGs.

fuck off with the shit memes

(checked)
I prefer if people left youtube to die. I'll defend youtubers I like when they're getting fucked but not the company.

>A pop up menu asking if youwant to download the UPDATE and DLC appears; say yes.
>When it's done, connect your SD CARD
>…set to disabled to keep your HDD from entering sleep mode
>When it's done, press the home button
Some other grammatical mistakes but looks alright so far.

Not sure, I'm scared of whatever could replace youtube.

I would recommend it if you had the time and liked jrpgs. It's pretty good.

It's 70-100+ hours long, though, depending on how you play it.

Whatever it is, it will be great until it goes to shit. Like every website ever made.

Well, I'm curious about japanese highschool simulators and I like fusing monsters. Also, Futaba is a cutie.

I know just been seeing them around a lot.

Fuck a "friend" of one the fags Connor circlejerked with came on Holla Forums to white knight him when the aussie fur fag made fun of him.

These attacks are going to continue for years to come, the internet has taken over the MSM and they can't control the news people get any more, their on major damage control to try and regain what they lose but if history has proven one thing is the will lose, both newspapers and radio did the same thing once they became obsolete, sure they're still around but their influential powers have all but gone.

Is Youtube too big too fail? I remember people getting up in arms whenever they would update the site for the worse a million times before the sellout to Google itself. That may explain why I've only heard from a few of YT buddies from almost a decade ago as they and others have stopped using the site for the most part, but there's still millions of people on it. I think it's another Twitter situation. Something catastrophic has to happen before they fully go the way of MySpace and they could be bought out and survive as a zombie like Twitter having a Saudi prince eyeing it.

It will be probably whatever ((they)) want, before buying it shortly after.

Funny thing is that P5 has much less focus on school simulation (it's there, but compared to 3 and 4 it's considerably downplayed). There's still the fact that you spend time with friends and also try to get a waifu if you want.

And yeah, the fusing monsters thing is prominent. I got 97% of the monsters, I probably just need a few more…

From twatter.
archive.is/a6NAh
Kek

It was late at night at night. I'll fix that when games are done downloading.

Yet another reason to add to the list of "Why I left halfchan".

Its far, far closer to the core smt than 3 and 4, I am drawing some similar feelings to it as I did DDS.

The last time the usual suspects tried that type of shit, I wound up buying the Dragons Crown artbook, and getting my friend to buy the game. Right now the scam they are trying seems to be 'omg guise isn't it awful what they did, ima real fan (and shitty translator localizer) just like you,' Too bad some of their buddies still can't hide their goon speak, 'i don't like atlus, i want to like them, but…'.

Any way to get around the adblocker? The archive doesn't capture the entire article.

People are used to going there to watch videos so you're right saying that some cataclysmic event is needed for them to move on to something else. If we're lucky google itself could start trying to change things to the point people say fuck it.

Damn, it's really grown since 10 years ago, huh?

Something like doing a full OhInternet?

Yeah, it feels closer to SMT than the previous games. This is only hammered in further when you reach the final parts of the game.

I'm really glad they did it. I hope they keep that kind of SMT influence in Persona. I found P5 to be much, much better than SMT 4 (I really disliked the "ancient kingdom on the surface" setup) and Apocalypse (seriously fuck that smilecharge/smirk shit. It's annoying as hell when bosses abuse it because they can move more than once on their turn).

I'm looking forward to that Strange Journey remake, though I've forgotten how much Eridanus and onwards kicked my ass.

All downhill after that van blew up.

twitter.com/invisibro
I swear I recognise that faggot who was pictured next to some dumb chick holding a sign of anti-gg stuff, he had that same stupid hammer with him.

Now I'm really curious, mostly because I loved Shit Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call or True Demon if you are a weeb.

I'm now very tempted. I bought a new PS4 recently and already have a few games so I would like to wait before making a purchase and getting too many games.

Once I understood the smirk system it was easy to get around. The problem with 4 was the story threw the alternate universe shit stuff randomly at you about 3/4 in, and in apocalypse the endings all feel the same and the game itself a sidestory rather than a full game itself. and I did like the kindom is not alone setup they did, but it needed more buildup.

Shit, forgot that the Observer got wise to archiving, get someone to screencap the entire article or do it yourself, can't be bothered after reading that bullshit from that cancerous janitor.

Persona 5, nier automata, bloodborne and odinsphere are my recs.

I understand that part. I'm a loonixfag so most of my pickings are relatively slim for some of the newest titles. But the PS4 seems to be getting a nice bump in terms of title selections of late.

I can't find that specific picture, but I think you're right. Must be eating them up if even their Holla Forums isn't having any of the progressive cancer.

Don't know about Odinsphere, but the others look good. Is people still playing online in BLoodborne?

Gonna give those dubs a headpat

Probably, but it is completable offline and 100% trophy in a single game.

Sounds good.

I guess we'll never get a Dragon's Dogma sequel.

I guess it's technically 100% trophy completion possible on the first playthrough, but you need to know to save scum before the final boss fight. Otherwise, it'll take you 3 playthroughs.

Yep it is him, and that's the chick who turned moot into her personal luggage carrier.

They really should have set it up better to not save scum as easily, but I dont play online so it does not bother me theat i did do it. Still got my ass kicked enough though.

I want to fuck Wendy.

Let's be honest, that whore (and whatever numale the post was about) was literally asking for it. She wanted people to ask what her costume was about so she could get on her fucking soapbox and spread the anti-GG word like a street-evangelist.

Watched the whole thing, best horror movie I've seen in years.

NJPW user isn't here yet, so just wanted to comment, Wrestling Dontaku is in about a week. Who else is thinking Fale might actually dig down and put in a solid match with Okada? The build up is making me think it's possible.

A friend of my mine showed this to me.

Either its a severe poe or Holla Forums successfully infiltrated antifa.

Got a source for that besides your friend?

I can ask him for the source

Also, surprised lawyers and judges are not on the list.

They just hate good video games

I braved the un-adblocked world to bring a screencap.

wut?

as a lolberg this upsets me

Probably because of the canadian wildfire and that stupid comic

I myself see nothing wrong with the article other than it violating "do not interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake" though I do that to make the mistake worse

The whole article seems like passive aggressive shit about how terrible it is that not everyone on the site is a liberal.

Really mangles my mandolin.

Firefighting is a masculine profession payed for with gov't bux that could be going to opressed minorities.
Of course the anarcho-communists have an issue with them.

>Rest assured, Netflix isn't alone in this. Bill Nye Saves The World will soon be joined by Problematic with Moshe Kasher and President Show on Comedy Central, all of them doubling down on leftist sanctimony under the guise of entertainment
This show is going to give Holla Forums a fucking aneurysm.

has a point tho, sane leftists are joining the right just to get away from the lunatics.

But the writer is an insane SJW.

Look at many of the major trials as of late, the judges and lawyers have let so called "soggy kneed racist facists" like gregory and hogan win their trials. The law is only on their side in fiction.

Im sure this has nothing to do with george soros funding netflix

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Good man, still a cuck faggot liberal janitor from cuckchan who wrote that, and the halfchanners won't even care.

Check the author, you'll see who he is.

How bad is Bill Nye's show?

No, no, this one is going to be on Comedy Central, and by all accounts it's Dear White People with twice as many Drumpf references and hosted by the Jewiest Jew who ever jewed.

yes

It's the leftist equivalent of christian rap

Is Anita Sarkeesian current fame a meassure for how much it does suck?

I know who he is, but it just still seems like blatant asshurt over people not being liberal enough and even subtle asshurt at people not liking Bill nye now.

Bingo

Lets put it this way, there is les fiction in star treck and its more right leaning.

He apparently got it from cuck/pol/'s thread on Seattle Antifa and the second link has a punchble face.
archive.is/nOoUz
archive.is/YtNzz

Oh dear….

This isn't very good at all.

Knowing the left, they won't get it and just double down harder.

You mean dwindling rapidly on her own and expnading like a dying star?

fuck

Anyone has that fake picture from around 2010 with 4chan, facebook, reddit and other integrated and a user being banned for talking about "old Holla Forums " or something like that.

This bad.

>Why 4chan…

Cuckchan, why is it they always go after Cuckchan? Is it that hard to ask for a little recognition around here? Or, are they doing that on purpose in hopes that it will drive people to Cuckchan just out of spite for them attacking it all the time?

It sort of feels like any number of movies where the protagonist does get away with extremely horrible stuff because the press and media want to believe that this other unrelated asshole is the real culprit, meanwhile the protagonist is doing everything to show it was really him, and the people still won't believe him even if he were to have them bleeding to death while watching their spouse get raped. Basically, the end of American Psycho where Bateman actually did all the horrible stuff he imagined himself doing, but the same results still applying. Also, Chicago and A Clockwork Orange ring a similar tune.

No. I don't want another "hacker known as 4chan" to happen.

Nigga this is a good thing. If cuckchan keeps getting blamed, we can continue to operate.

You're just trying to bait me, my man

WHY BILL JUST FUCKING WHY?!

While we could use more users I rather us be a bit slow then be the level of cancer cuckchan is.

On par with that one GamerGate song from Randy Bitchford, except this shitshow has actual financial backing and wasn't improv.

Also for that user from the last bread, here's that webm you asked for.
a.uguu.se/zCQqcNwI0nwb_ANTIFAHARASSMANFORSUPPORTINGPOLICE-PORTLANDOR.webm

And here I thought their Not-Mythbusters was bad. It failed to bring to the table what people liked about Mythbusters (except for the Superpower episode), but at least it wasn't political as a show (I won't say that about its stars though).

He is a fucking butthurt leftists if those janitor leaks from cuckchan are accurate, fuck them, and fuck cuckchan for allowing this.

We already beaten cuckchan with the most trolly award from Times.

Thread was errupting with this the other day.
I used to like Bill Nye. He was cool when we watched him in school.
Then I learned he wasn't a real scientist and could barely hold up in an evolution debate against a creationist.

Recognition is what ruined 4chan in the first place, just let them be the new e/b/aumsworld, I don't want the floodgates opened.

What flavor would my sexuality be? I'm into backpack related sexual activities

CAN IT BE?

Rockyroad.

Fried.

There there user, all will be alright. We have beat cuckchan several times over.

Just remember we don't want to be known by every baby boomer watching fox and cnn.

That's me.

Last time I was in these threads I requested this and some nice user drew it for me.

Back Pack-cuck legend will lives on

I used to fell that way. However, after a while of posting here, I realized that our size is what makes Holla Forums great.
Higher thread quality, few newfags, the list goes on.

It's that small town feeling.

You have a cult following in the persona thread.

I was hoping for a compressed webm; any conversions/compressions I try through WebmForRetards end up with unsynchronized video/audio. Downloading the video from youtube is easy.

I-It's an honor.

I never played a persona game before. Played SMT4.

Only by people who like/waifu'd Ann.

Morgana/the cat has the hots for her and no other girl.

Well backpack cuck here you go

I remember most of the incidents she was involved in. I just forgot it was the same person. Holy shit man, fucking commie chinks are the worse chinks

(CHECKED)
welcome back user.

I like this image. I should get around to playing it.

lol

Remember to summon the Memeteor
You never know when it might come in handy

Someone cap backpack user's post the Persona general will lose it now that backpack cuck knows about their odd love of him.

Glad to have you back

No archive or link, therefore benis.

>>>/india/

They shut down GRIDS rave dens (warehouses fitted with a boombox and speakers) because they catch on fire every single day

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Nice shitpost

Good morning, faggets!

It's going to be good, though I got a feeling that will tear up the Bullet Club.

On a more serious note relating to the ESRB OC…what point should be on top?
It sounds autistic, but I believe an order of magnitude may impact the OC.

Reminder that Joker is /ourguy/

And to think that your pic could be a banner here, much like pic related is a banner right now.

I'd say the point that affects most people, which in my opinion is "vague descriptions".

Nips have been /ourguy/s since at least 2005.

In a thesis concerning our complaints with the ESA/ESRB, all the major points should be arranged starting with the most crucial to the least.

However

In a full write up, the second most important compliant should come first, after the intro. Then points in descending importance until the end.
The last point you should make should always be the most important one, as that's the thing they'll remember most.

Why the fuck would you want recognition? Halfchan is the containment chan, and it works very well.

archive.is/hPorF archived

Does the creator of the persona series have a cuckold fetish involving cucking animals who love humans?

I wouldn't know, I haven't played any of the Persona games.

Yeah it is kinda annoying that 4chan gets credit for shit we have done but I don't personally like a large amount of attention. I really want to avoid a burst of new users above all else. Take pride in what you know you have and can accomplish and don't care about other's recognition

I remember ken making a remark about journalism being shit late in persona 3.

In 4 you get cucked by the mascot/animal companion thing.

Speaking of that, do you have a link handy for the ESRB stuff, the things like cost I mean. I know there was difficulty in getting it archived, the reason I'm asking is if there is a way to weave that part in with the 'question from a dev POV' oc, IMO it would need some sort of link to show the info straight from the horses mouth.

Hello

more like

Forgot to mention, I'm currently wrestling with the sarkeesian deleted tweet on ESA twitter feed oc, and juggling that with the 'question from a dev POV' oc. When you mentioned the ESRB stuff that reminded me of it.

I was just checking the YSVIII forums, and there are already many threads about how terrible it is NISA is getting the game. A major thread is even how a few people don't want to have the game censored in any way. But then you get a couple goons who talk about how the game needs to be censored due to rabid anti-censorship people and how it is creepy to not censor it.

Is the mascot black? This post seems to imply so.

He's a blonde haired blue eyed boy inside a cartoony bear costume.

I can't think of a similar situation to P5.

In P4 there's Teddie, but he doesn't really love any of the girls to the point where you could cuck him. He does take all the girls away from you at a festival but he quickly messes it up by spilling food on them and all sorts of shit.

In P3 there's an actual dog but I don't think it has romantic feelings for any girl.

Don't know about the rest.

Most Japanese games that have anything with journalists or journalism share similar views.

Man these people make me fucking sick

I don't even think characters like Laxia or Dana have anything worth censoring, but people like them will cover them up anyway.

Besides putting all the material I nabbed into a ZIP folder, I'm afraid not.

That is illogical to the max.

This is the relevant thread, just if you want to see some people and get hope only to get angry at goon fags.
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/133257636763556102/

Someone remind me again, what is the ESRB's argument for having both an M and an AO rating? Is it not just the difference between being 17+ and 18+? If so, what real practical purpose does it have other than to keep parts of, or entire, "problematic" games off the market?

Goodbye

I guess it's not so bad then.

No, he is an effeminate blonde that actually works as a trap. I'm not even sure I remember your character getting cucked by him, because none of the women really liked him due to how desperate he was.

How fucked do you have to be to make that argument and expect anyone to take it seriously? Its hard to argue for censorship without looking like a twat in the first place, even if you use the "muh children" card, but that is just pathetic.

Yeah, right, and I'm the puppet master controlling all the banks and nations. I order the Rothchilds to kill Soros and frame him for the Korean war.

Oh you mean this right?

Different one I'm thinking of.
Well I'm not sure how rotten to the core it is, but so far I'm willing to say something seems very off, with the ESA.

Fuck, I was running into the same problem with that. Tried archiving a particular page, and all archive.is gets is the main page\menu.
Well, we'll figure something out.

Censored Gaming asked them that & it pretty much boils down to "You have to draw the line somewhere" even though I disagree.

AO = full nudity + sex
Ofcourse there have been games that have gotten away with having nudity and no AO rating. So idk anymore.

During day 1 of the summer festivaln teddie basically takes all 3 girls for himself and leaves you, yosuke, and kanji to go about the festival on your own. but you get to take your waifu the day after though

I have that pic, and the archive link, it was more to do with another oc. Thanks though.

>Mature: Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
>Adults Only: Content suitable only for adults ages 18 and up. May include prolonged scenes of intense violence, graphic sexual content and/or gambling with real currency.
archive.fo/AaloD
esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.aspx

By the way, I just found this 2007 article.
cei.org/blog/why-both-m-and-ao-ratings-games (The article doesn't want to archive for some reason)

Hmm, but yours seems to be a bit of a higher rez than the one I currently have, so I'll nab that one, danke.

By the way, don't forget the video that a faggot made regarding the now deleted endorsement tweet that the ESA made on E3. That needs to be spread around too.

Speaking of the ESA, I suggest you fellas look into the bills they lobbied right when the cases were rolling on the grounds of banning "violent" video games. I got a feeling that there are gems there waiting to be unearthed.

He got his license today

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/mass-effect-andromeda-skin-mod-finally-lets-you-make-pale-white-people/29468/

archive.is/DHwc8

Is anyone even talking about Mass Effect anymore? I assume people played it, finished and moved on.

I thought it was yesterday? Mombot posted it.

Crimson skies got away with sex and I think full nudity and only got teen.n
Not that I expected them to play past level 1. also it was a fun game.

Not actually enforced until all games with micro transactions that are random are classified as gambling, which they are, especially ea games

its the 26st today you fucking retard

Doesn't matter have the OST

It's still the 25th over here.

would you say pic related

No it isn't you fucking mary. Its still the 25 in burger time

Looks like one of those albino niggers.

Its the 25th where I live fuckass.

Japan is in a real time zone you fucking retard

I don't know where would we be without the hard hitting journalism of Motherboard'

FULLSEX

Akira, The world is fucked up there by 2017.

Curiously, the world is fucked up here by 2017.

I work in a cubicle. I don't have the option of Nerf gun fights.

It does make it easier to catch a nap in the middle of the day, though.

I was gonna agree with the article, because nerf battles reek of cringe and manchildren, but wew those reasons.

The hell does Ys 8 have that would be creepy? What, is there loli stalking and panty-sniffing in it?

soon

forgot archive archive.is/76U39

Here's the archive link for convenience.

It will now!
archive.fo/IB6cf
Which one? The one from 2015 or 2017?

Haven't gotten too far yet, but it is known that they supported SOPA, PIPA, & the TPP.

Yep.

And then next come catgirls. Right? Tamed domestic obedient catgirls?

Shits fucking scary. Cool as shit but scary.

Our world is fucked up but not cool fucked up

That is both awesome and disturbing.

I hate distractions in a work office, if I am there to work, I want to work. Hell, I hate breaks, but they are the law.

At least in the movie they have cool bikes.

Breaks are fine, you might be the rare few who don't need one. But the majority of people do need breaks, or else they become burned out.
This one I agree with. If someone wants to play whatever the fuck nerf battles on their break, fine. When it becomes an enforced thing, meh that can get annoying. Motherboard however, is just making a mountain out of a molehill.

WOMEN ON SUICIDE WATCH

FUN ILLEGAL

They already did. The question is, why did they draw a second line five feet away?
If parent is looking at any game that is rated M for their child, they either don't give a fuck, or they are looking at why it is rated M on the back of the box. Everything that gets a game bumped to AO can be covered by listing why it got rate M instead.
Everyone single publisher, console manufacturer, and retailer that requires a rating by the ESRB has already agreed as a matter of official policy that they will not carry AO rated games, "ultimately" leaving it up to the ESRB to determine which games are made available to consumers.
It definitely is when you're deciding whether a game is AO or not, as the ESRB should be well aware of the anti-AO policies of the companies it works with.
Then you need nothing more than a single adult rating and description of the games most offensive content on the back of the box.

So there are no retail stores anywhere that sell X rated movies? Don't tons of theater released raunchy comedy movies get an uncut X rated edition sold somewhere after the initial release? Videogames don't have that. By giving a game the AO rating, you're taking it off the market, unless it's a PC game, which don't need ratings in the first place.

It's today, just checked.

Calling it now, the Memeteor, whatever the fuck it ends up appearing as, will hit by 2019.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

I will make a "If you see image this while scrolling" with your Tiddies copypasta if you don't mind

In the meantime

FOR THE TIDDIES, FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

I honestly don't, especially if I see wotk piling up. I want to get shot done at my pace, but I want to get it done. Now, if work is organizing group functions or events, that is a different story. I wish I could get a fulltime job again.

Daily reminder that there is still a Hollywood remake of Akira in production.

The less people who know who we are the better. We don't need accolades, especially when they only attract those seeking accolades and not those seeking to do good work.

Besides, we know who we are and we know what we did. That is often enough.

this begs the question, universal reset/third impact when?
third impact's a little delayed but i have some hope

Tell you what, get rid of Nerf guns, right after you get rid of chicks standing next to another chick and literally talking all day long, while everyone else works. I think that's fair.

Whoever is in charge of the Akira licences deserves a hard kick in the balls.

what a fucking cunt

"men are having fun around me, i hate it "

After Ghost in the Shell flopped, I'm sure it's been promptly put back on the shelf for now. Hollywood's been saying they'll make a live action Akira for like 15 years now.

Hold up a second…
>That's different with video games, because when a company has agreed to have its games rated by the ESRB, it agrees to have all of its games rated by the ESRB.

Can anyone confirm this? This is new information to me.

"Unrated" films, yes because they are often the "extended edition" of an already rated film (Unless it's something really raunchy in the gore department). As for X rated stuff, I've only seen them available at Independent Records (Which is edging on adult stuff with the weed related products they sell, but can still be considered a regular store).

Don't think about it too deeply user, all it will do is just make you angry and frustrated. And, while the former does drive motivation to get shit done, the latter just ends up wasting your and everyone's time.

I think the Universal reset already happened, all these talk about timelines make me believe the previous reality was destroyed the day Gamergate started.

You know Bertrand Russell Omphalos hypothesis… 5 minutes earth

FUTURE SO BRIGHT I GOTTA WEAR SHADES

As far as I'm certain during the early phase of the digging, places like Target had NC-17 or Unrated movies being sold (Albiet not many like a small-sized adult video store.) They also sell music with the Explicit Content rating label (Unless you're Wal-Mart who decides to censor the stuff because fuck you.)
Sometimes they do. I do recall Date Movie had a Unrated edition being sold.
Hence why I name it The Blacklist Rating

I meant mandated breaks in general, not nerf battle breaks specifically.
Some of those can be fun, most of the time they're just really cringefests and nowadays likely filled with socjus HR\PR drones wanting to insert some bullshit cause.
Holy shit mang, I wish more companies just go remember there was a time that throwing a simple bbq and beer would be better for morale. Or you know, pay your employees a bonus. It's not rocket science.

Hmm, that seems new to me too. That seems very strange.

Have you been to cuckchan lately OP?
Its gotten pretty bad here since 2014, but that place is a shithole compared to what we got here.

Seriously. They honestly think Jontron is a racist. Granted that's just their Holla Forums which has been tumblr for years, but it still blew me away.

I'm still waiting for a true A.I.

Not for glory.
Not for honor.
We fight for freedom and vidya.

I think their terms & agreements might say something like that, but I'm still reading it.

The last place I freelanced had bowling, and my friends work had floor hockey. Both would be fine by me, but tabletop shit unless they are hardcore oldfag tabletop players I want no part of it. I will only play tabletop with close friends.

When I get a PS3 and Persona 5 I'm having MC aiming straight for that Kawakami woman from the start, just like I'd immediately go after Rise in Persona 4. I ain't cucking a fucking cat. I love cats.

And it gets easier still.

Do what must be done.

You need guts level 2 or 3 to start kawakami's slink. If you really want to do it as early as possible, start grinding guts stat boosts from day 1.

I don't see anything to that effect after a quick scan, but Article II point 2 does say that any "modified versions" of a game you've had reviewed once can't be sold until re-rated if any "pertinent content" is changed.

Is that what they're referring to?

You can start dungeon 2 or 3 I think, a word of advice though, work on the politicians slink asap, hes sundays and thursday evenings when you can start working at the beef bowl. His skills are kinda very useful early on and he is missable if you take too long.

archive.is/HqVD6

The EU Wants Video Services Like YouTube to Police Content for Hate Speech

If this true, The EU get's more cancerous every day if so.

Agreed, I actually have a pretty strong work ethic and hate being distracted with nonsense. I would agree with the article on that alone, but of course they had to make it into some toxic masculinity thing because they're retarded and not just some stupid stress relief thing

i can't speak for the rest of their boards, but I see what people mean with their Holla Forums and Holla Forums. I thought Holla Forums was full of shitposters, but nah, their Holla Forums and Holla Forums is almost downright unusable, obnoxious and full of shills, redditors, and concern trolling. It's really changed ever since GG got kicked off of there.

Sure. I'd be flattered to have my humble passionate shitpost every thread turned into an actual meme for others to support and playful chant.

But what girls, though? I like that cute blackhaired one with the hairband who likes books or one of the 2 with silver hair, like the one with holding a plate or the sassy one with plump rounds holding them in a pink outfit.

Go to the clinics slinks to increase guts early on 2 birds 1 stone, and sunday shakes boost stats.

I'll use this image, it represent very well the Tiddies, be small, medium or big, they are a treasure.

Source?

The EU will be dead in a few years, their word is worth dirt.

[email protected]/* */ image

>archive.fo/IB6cf
Put them behind the counter and out of view, letting adults inquire as to what adult rated games/movies they have. You don't fucking put the candybars and the cigarettes on the same shelf, why should this be any different?
MUH FUGGIN SAFE SPACE
See, this is the solution.
Games don't have this, just like they don't have adult only sections or unrated releases.
Holy fucking shit. You're telling me if a company wants to sell even a single game on console or in retail stores, they're under contract to never release any unrated games on PC. That's authoritarian as fuck. Wasn't there a game company that was releasing a game for Steam and censoring it, that people got pissed at because it could've been released uncensored, but they had a "company policy" to not release an unrated game? What if part of the agreement they had with the ESRB for other games was that they take on that company policy?
Because shit is cut all the fucking time to make the games rated M you retarded mongoloid. Looking at all the facts he presented you don't even have to know anything else at all about the industry to come to that conclusion.

Again, they can't keep using movies as precedent if they keep ignoring shit like this. Movies get unrated version all the fucking time. They are literally blocking shit from coming into the market because it gets their undies in a twist.

MEME LE PEN INTO OFFICE
KILL THIS SHITTY JOKE OF AN ORGANIZATION ALREADY!!!

Thanks guy

I'm not seeing it. Am I missing something?

No because the article words it in a way to imply that all games submitted from a publisher must be rated if, even if they've only submitted one title:

Also, reading through the contract, it sounds like the ESRB has complete control over any game that goes through it's rating process (At the bottom of the first page, to paraphrase, it says that a game rated by the ESRB CANNOT be sold without it's ESRB rating). So, that also means that the ESRB essentially has a monopoly over any game released in North America since 1995 (Unless I misread this and I'm blowing it out of proportion).

That's was NISA releasing Criminal Girls for PC.

Going to hazard a quick guess that it might be that, vs "once you sign with us, you're permanently with us". Because if it's the latter, that might just be grounds for a yuge legal battle waiting to happen and it would attract more publicity.

Fug, they are on to me!

I still haven't found any connections regarding the "You rate at the ESRB, you're stuck with us." line. I found a FAQ on Best Buy's website regarding the ESRB (It's a bit dated seeing how the designs changed)
archive.fo/deXr9
Why not just use the same rating system as the movies?
Are all games required to have a rating?

Oh boy Holla Forums just had this lovely chat with my friend over skype.

user listed it wrong. What he's talking about in on Page 2, Article I, Section 3.

That's not a friend that you want to be around. He'll keep pushing what he just gargled online and there's no use reasoning with a person like that.

This one really needs a careful reading, because it's either something yuge that was overlooked, or a misreading that can get half cocked.

Bully your friend into a submissive little girl with logic and evidence.

Go on the offensive and ask questions to make him elaborate on everything, he will either realize hes full of shit or drop you as a friend, but he is an idiot. Glad my friend who plays games like oersona is enjoying the game slowly.

""""Test launch""""

Looks like a dub missile, too bad you did not get dubs

guys, people say that trump just fucked feminism, can you guys explain what happened?
archive.is/Nw1Jd

I'm sorry your friend is dead and his body is being controlled by a faggot

It reminds me of this pic

Yeah, that's the one. Sorry, my fuck up. It was page 2 so I stupidly thought "Article 2." And the section number was just me hitting the wrong fucking key like an idiot.

Yes, that's what the writer implies…but I think we've all learned by now how easily writers twist the truth, if not outright lie, to push what they're trying to sell. Or, they're just fucking stupid and don't know what they're talking about.

I don't see anything in that contract that states, "If you rate one game with us, you're legally bound to rate all of your games with us." I'm no lawyer, but I'm willing to bet that that would be illegal as all fucking hell.

Pretty much have to face it now, the US is pretty much the Grocery Store of gibsmedat of the world.

On a more interesting note however, is the ESRB's Rules & Regulation PDF. There's mentions of the ESA in there.

The thing is, are there even any other videogame rating services in the United States? And if most retailers require games to be rated to sell them, does that not constitute a functional monopoly?

reason why in picture

Whether or not I agree with this move depends on what exactly "around the world" means. Are they parroting nuFeminism to various first world countries with high levels of equal opportunity, or are they fighting for the rights of women in places where they are actually oppressed?

fuck no, Saudi arabia was put on the UN Women's Rights council, it's Nufeminism

Lets see, we have been funding "empowering foreign women" for a decade and have so far seen not only no results, but negative results as seen with china in charge of human right I can shut down lefrist normalfags in canada who pretend to care with that tidbit and saudi arabia in charge of womans rights. Usa should not be interfering with foriegn affairs that do not involve them, and this is a good first step. The countries that need change need to do it themselves or the changes are temporary at best, like a bandaid on a cracked dam.

They'll still get all of their funding from soros like normal, just none from the fed directly. A lot of soros' money is government money.

Like I said, not a lawyer. I know literally nothing about monopoly law or anything related to it.

It does seem that there should be something legally wrong with having a system where a single ratings board partners with the only 3 console manufacturers and says, "If you don't rate your game with this company and get it under a certain rating you cannot enter into this industry with your product," but there are lots of things that seem should legally be a problem but aren't.

Those other budget cuts on the Bureau for Food Security and Bureau of Oceans international environmental and scientific affairs sound much more important

generally the AO rating only exists to use it to target developers and "keep them in line" if they don't follow propaganda requirements when it becomes convenient for people at the ESRB.

It leads to China shit (while keeping it out of the public eye), and generally the only thing you have to do is give the game an M rating since retailers outright don't stock shit like Rapelay or Tokyo Tentacle Rapist Game Number 41.

They already card people for an M rated game, so anything beyond that is not needed. It only serves as a banhammer tool to be potentially used by the corrupt.

Actually, "partner" is kind of a strong word. It's purely up to the console manufacturer's about not allowing AO games on their consoles. But the principle idea is the same.

Other pages on the PDF…

Also the PDF for the contract.

It is, but at the same time, the US shouldn't be the Lawful stupid faggot who is the only one trying to save the world, bad enough there's too many agenda pushers trying to get back their gibs, but the that Wall better be built with El Chapo's drug money.

Its the perfect crime, user. Cuckchan always get the blame.

Anyone got all the NISA closet skeletons to upload them to the forum and inform people how bad can it get?

Oh wait, in hindsight,
was meant for ALL the budget cuts. Since the article mainly focused on the women right's aspect, it implied that it would cause all of that.

It's worth looking into what these bureaus use that money on.

That sounds like one of those nusciences. And the whole "3rd world women cant go to school" thing is moot when its kinda inefficent for either gender to go to school for anything outside of agriculture and refusing to relocate to areas with cleaner water. And no one has explained why women in 3rd word countries cannot go to school and boys can. I assume something something nigger sexism or a lack of food, but the latter would affect both sexes, not just women.

It's not a monopoly if they're a "non-profit" :^)

SEGA used to have their own rating system in the old days, but Nintendo wouldn't use it because they were butthurt. So when the ESRB was formed, all the companies agreed to use them.

Hell, you can watch any kind of porn on consoles. They literally have no excuses. inb4 they figure a way to ban porn

now let's see if we can needle through this thing and find some corpses in the closet.

The whole thing's like a shit-filled time-bomb waiting to go off and explode the mentioned shit into like a dyson sphere of fans. No employee base is un-infiltrate-able, as soon as the newer generation comes in the ESRB is going to turn into a weapon.

We need to investigate these fuckers, ASAP.

Shit, I forgot consoles nowadays can even browse the web. It's pretty shitty, but it can still be done. Are there even any parental controls to stop kids from accessing the console browser and looking at porn? Wait, I just got an idea. Console manufacturers forbid porn games on their systems, but what if you played an online porn game through the browser? Would any of them even support that?

Kinda, but they do not block all porn sites
Html5 games work on the wiiu ironically, so technically the wiiu does have porn games..

There was the "Family Media Guide" that started to gain some ground in the mid-2000s (And even the backing of some politicians), but they ended prior to 2007 due to one of the company's funders becoming involved in a law suit.

Holy shit, I found something that shouldn't have been said (Referring to the CEI article). This E3 is going to be TIGHT.

Sega wasn't the only one, there were a few companies fighting to create a ratings system:
archive.fo/Y2nhu
escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/columns/the-needles/1300-Inappropriate-Content-A-Brief-History-of-Videogame-Ratings-and-t

Console games with online features usually have a little disclaimer that says something to the effect of "online interactions not rated by the ESRB." I don't know about the consoles themselves.

If they do have it , its usually in the browsers manual, but it does mean they allow conyent that is unrrated.

I don't think that's relevant. That's a descriptor for video games, but console manufacturers don't need to get their actual consoles or their self-developed apps on it rated…do they?

I'd also like to mention that while we're on the subject of a single rating system representing a country, remember that IARC still exists & is a collaboration between the rating organizations (And is most certainly not prone to abuse or bullshit!)

Remember when the PS4's Room feature was "The porn Room"? Good times, I'm sure some little boy out there saw a ara wanting him.

Online Interactions not rated by the ESRB
Doesn't stop SJWs from complaining about Muh harassment though.

Why hasnt anyone drawn Bagchan backpack cucking Serval with lucky beast?

Thats bullshit, noone is THAT retarded.

I didn't mean it as serious loophole of their rules, meant it as a joke, as despite the consoles banning porn games, you can play porn games on them like (heiled) says.

If kemono friends were all 2 I would be fine with it.

How do you retards have friends like this
jesus fuck

I just keep thinking about those copies of No Man's Sky where they slapped a PEGI 7 sticker over a PEGI 12 at the last second and rushed it out the door. Something tells me the good ol' ESRB wouldn't stand for those kinds of shenanigans.

You can't get any better than pic related.
The I like to add spice to my meals philosophy of theirs haven't changed.

They would if bribed, but would not do it so slopilly.

Goes all the way up to Disgaea 4.

allthetropes.org/wiki/Suspiciously_Specific_Denial

Honestly, it came as kind of a relief to me that Witch and the Hundred Knight locked up my PS3 twice.

The game was boring as sin and it gave me an excuse to stop my habit of "I bought it so I'm damned well going to fucking finish it," at least insofar as that particular game was concerned.

I really love how our "friends" on the other side deludes themselves as the saviors of the unwashed masses like us. We better drag them back to Earth and smash their faces into the pavements.

I got a feeling I will be banned in steam, but it needs to be done

They cannot keep getting away with this

Someone needs to shut this shit down

I made a guide about using that tool to get games for Cemu & have it run them with updates & DLC. But it was a video instead, since the image guide I created before it was lazy & simplistic without showing enough steps.

Are you talking about BAMN? Because they don't save shit.

Every opponents that we've encountered, from gaming, to academia and government agencies. Y'know, feminists, SJWs, liberals and so-called "anti-fascists".

They're all middle-class retards who have skeletons in the closet that they always try to atone for. Makes me sad that they don't realize that nobody likes what they have to say.

So who else noticed Holla Forums's new header?
>>>12420880
don't billy me

Fuck it

kys

I posted the packaging checklist, but here's the ESRB's other checklists!

I will fucking rape you and then we'll cuddle.

You can't link to a quote within spoilers, dummy. And the only reason to use three greater-than signs is for including the board on which the post appears. Which is unnecessary unless it's on another board.

>>>12420880

Whoops, three arrows instead of two.

How did it fail before then? Like red text not on a new line?
>>12425365

4Chan is the bright, Holla Forums is the Bite?

Add a space between the asterisk and the text, for example:
*(*) *(*)

Who has rucksack switch-shagged?

Ah, so >> is broken when directly prefixed with ** without any spacing.

Ann Coulter is a cutie! ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ I wish there was anime fanart of her, the low effort supergirl thing was all I could find.

An old PDF, but where will Patrick Bateman return all his VHS tapes now?

Did you call him out for his retardation? Nothing comes close to being as bad as fates within the last couple years. Seriosuly, a few awkward lines in an extremely long game is not the worst translation ever. Most of the lines people bitch about too are perfectly understandable as well.

stop shitposting you nigger

Man, you really had to remind me of Supergirl, especially the show, they had a BLM and Trump episode.

You should be glad you continually gain more autopilot ammo to discredit the retards with. That's what I focus on at all times.

Wanted to figure that out on my own, but your sentiments are appreciated.

Small tiddies are acceptable, but they absolutely must be visible through clothing.

Is broken when prefixed with anything that isn't an empty character, I believe>>12425393.

I am someone who really hates missables, so was giving a warning. As far as I know its the only missable that is not by choice. Sorry.

Well at least it proves 20+ years after the fact that Beakman's World was the superior science show.

Everyone knows lewd Shift JIS is superior.
                                 イ {l__ノ                / // = _     <                _,. -―――-        〈 ヽノ                 ´ ///    γ´                ,x≦:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::`ヽ    < Y                   丶/ ィ  ̄ ノ            /::::::::::::::::::::::::l::::::::::ヽ::::::ヽ::::::\   |       ′                  ` ー V          /:::::::::::::l:::::::::::::::|ヽ::::ヽ::∨:::::∨::::::ヽ  !       l                  /       |         /::::!::::l::::::!::!:::::::!:::!::!-∨::::!:::∨:::::∨:::::∧丿                        ′     l.        /:/::|:::::|:::::|:::!:::::::!::ト、!  lハ::!:::/::::::::::|:::::::::∧         ′                , '        / /::::i::::::!:::::ト、ト、:::ヽ! ヽ_x≠ミイ!:::::::::::|:::::::::::∧     ノ            /         l        !ィ!:::::|::::::!ヽ:! ヽ`ヽ! /.{ ::l Ⅵ::::::::::!::_::::::::::ハ    ≦            /          !      /:::';::::ヽ:::ヽ ,xr=、    丶_.!ツ.!:::::::::/::!}::::::::::::γ´          __    ハ                |     /::::::::∧::::::::∧{ l ::: }       ! .|:::::::/:::::!:::::::::::::} ≧= ´ ̄ ` ´    ≧=ュ、__           ′   /:::::::::::::::::::ヽ::::::::ハ.ゝ-'  '     | j:::::/:::::::|::::::::::::ハ                   ヽ        ,  //::::::::/:::::::::〃:::/:ハ     __  :! !:::八:::::::!:::::::::/ !                        V. / ./::::/7::/::::::/::::::/::::::::..、    ( __ }  ! !:::!::::::::::j:::::::/ /                      ',     ハ  !:::/ /::/:::::/::::::/7:::::::::::!>..._  !l _jイ!::::!:r 、:/;;;;ノ /                   _   l     ∧  !::{  !:/:::/::!:::::/ !::≦-──-  ̄!|  川:!;:!                   _ _ -- ── ≦    ′   /  ヽ! .|!!::::!:::|::::{ィ ´            丶           ..:-─── <      /  |         /     /     .| ヽ:{ V              ゚。 丶   ≦             ヽ  /     j        , '    /        ヽ{                  γ                 Y    /     /    / -- 、           ヽ::r=:.、          ゚  /                     }     /      /    ∧    ヽ          ゞ= 、_    _ .≦{                , '    ./       /    /  ヽ.   l                  ̄ ̄       ヽ                ィ _ -─     /             } ',                              >=  __γ::rュ:.、 ≦ ´  ィ           ノ           ノ   ,                              `ー‐''   / ハ r=γ ´ __  ト   __   イ      _                                        l  / { ノ / /γ  丿         ヾ ヽヽ ィ                                       ≦  jノ l ノ  { /             ̄

Are you the user from the /sudo/ threads post-hack?

what the fuck is this

What browser does that?

Fairly recent PDF regarding platform combination. Looks like the ESRB has a console power level :^)

It's an emoticon, and a japanese one at that. Emojis are small images dumb fucks use on their phones.

google.com/webhp?complete=0#complete=0&q=what is Kaomoji

Vivaldi on linux, but i messed with my default font settings.

Whats going on with the smugloli headline?

Jesus fuck the bureaucracy of that shit, I'm half disgusted and half amazed. I should have been on the ground floor of that racket, this rating business game.

One of them. I was posting lewd Shift JIS along with the guy who started it to get him to post more so I could collect any I didn't have already.

When I first heard Vivaldi might bring Opera 11 features back I tried it, but it was shit. That was years ago so I guess it's somewhat usable now?

You guys are truly the beacon of humanity.

This PDF expands a bit on the platform combination.

This is the real problem. Most of the countries that womyn's rights promotion is done in don't have their shit together enough to run a sanitation or transportation system. Education might be important but it comes after the basic ability to not die of fucking cholera. It's like that LoGH episode

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit this is the most Jewish thing I've seen in a while to actually surprise me with how Jewish it is.

BINGO. You are correct sir.
Its empty gestures that make them look good without doing good, just like all of Canada. And you can bet your ass a part if not all the money is pocketed by the fucks who claim that they are trying to help.

Kill yourself newfag.

WIP ESA oc, point #2 the curious tweet appears. Still in rough prototype stage, but gotta get this shit rolling to finish.

Has anyone figured out where the money goes? If the ESRB is a non-profit, shouldn't what happens to the massive amounts of currency they accumulate be publicly available and transparent information? Is there not some sort of rule or law for this kind of thing?

Holy fucking shit. I doubt they actually have much to do with that. It's just the companies using false advertising because idiots will eat it up.

Cost and infrastructure. No profit, just to enough to break even. Adjust for inflation. You know, probably just like most real charitable orgs. :^)

Nice. That leaves just about point #9 left for rough OC & then the stuff is ready to be refined.

By infrastructure, you mean a few shitty computers to play shitty videos, a team of retards with nothing better to do than watch these videos and and pat each other on the back while taking home about $100k per month for no reason?

Hmmm, do you want to go for #9? Past breads iirc it was discussed that #9 might be put into temp storage, if the ESA went silent on their repair bill opposition. IIRC #7 still needs reworking as well, #8 thankfully has an oc to start from, #5 same thing, just needs customization for this particular series.

Hey, it's non profit, can't be shady or anything, they're non profit! They give until you hurt. :^)

99% of 501(c)3's are a fucking scam. The saddest part is, it's piss easy to open one.

Sometimes, but really, what's the point of consoles having the best specs if some org given prominence by Lieberman tells you that you can't save money if you increase draw distance on product A because product B, on the same tier, has a less powerful GPU?

Forgot to clarify it a bit,
I think you fixed up the third point on #5 too, iirc. So now it's a matter of slight reworking and customizing it for this series, I mean.

That was more on the bill itself. Ever since the ESA opposed it, nothing else has been brought up about it.
Thinking about it now, it's probably wise to stick with 8, the number of Hitler.

While not dubs, it did end it 8. And your ID in this bread contains dubs of 8. So I think the digits are giving some possible hints.

Fuck it, we're going for 8.

The similar graphical intensity rule only applies if you want to make a game for two different platforms on different tiers I believe.

I still can't access the online submission since it has to be done on a non-pub account, but their old PDFs should give you a bit of idea of what to expect.

You guys want to see something funny?

Nah, that doesn't seem right, since the guide is basically "here's how to save money," by outlining exactly how their tier system works. If you have two different tiers, you have to submit it twice. If the graphics fidelity in the same tier is different, you pay twice.

Going to snag that for future use.
the real lyric is akshually h8, h8, h8, h8man
researchers say. :^)

This needs to be in the OP for the next bread. I don't give a shit, this is too fucking good.

I knew that looked familiar.

This recent PDF is the additional platform submission.

Hope you got an additional $250 if you want to make your game available on another platform!

A recent example happened in Touhou of all places, where it crossed over t other meta fandom.
TL;DR BUNBUNMARU IS FAKE NEWS
Pity the SJWeeb fans glossed over this part, and latched unto the "Toyosamimi is Literally Hitler" narrative with the Drumpf speech.

This PDF, while old, is nonetheless interesting considering these lines…
>Note that these are not public documents, and are intended only for the review and use of industry members

So you don't have to pay tens of thousands of dollar for multiplat releases. That's much less Jewish, but there should be a rating fee for expansion packs, not completely unaltered games.

So the username "Pub" that was used to access all the good shit we've just come across wasn't short for public, it was short for publisher? I take back what I said a few threads ago about GG spering over publically available information, at least until I'm more sure.

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/857107495852142592
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/857112260342419456

ISIS is training US ANTIFA and they're coming home in Sacramento. I repeat, this is not a drill!

Pic.

Yes, the section was Game Publisher

They're basically asking to get official declared a terrorist group

archive.is/xQir9
archive.is/jYYeM

Police gave firearms training to Antifa
wew, what a timeline.

Some of those got a chuckle outta me. Smug animu Wendy for the win.

Kurdish militia aren't ISIS, they kill them while being backed the US. It still might be highly illegal though, and it is fucked up if you ask me.

>that one time you're thankful that the average national american cop's accuracy is 16.67%

Come to think of it, the ESRB 1998 submission was open to public since I could access it on wayback with ease & in 2004 was when it used the username & password system. I still find it dumb how they put their username & password out in the open which led to this.

Let's be honest here - of all the things that our opponents are, intelligent is not one of them.

But don't you know that using ' while opening a quotation with " is an epic failure of translation and that Atlus and Sega have FAILED their entire Persona fanbase and as such should just give the game to Burch and treehouse to be retranslated from start to finish?

Is there anything else juicy that they probably left an easy username and pass to? I mean, not only was this one left in the open, wasn't it just "pub" "1234"?

Kurds are not ISIS, you fucking mong. They're still commie faggots though.

I would not be surprised considering how Berkeley cops got caught throwing stun grenades at Trump/free speech supporters.

Yes, it's literally Spaceballs-tier.

Truly, we are blessed by the best fucking timeline. Not only do we have a God Emperor, but we currently live in a cyberpunk dystopia thanks to these fucks and Google/Facebook/etc.

Before we all drop our guard and say o boy aren't dey soo dumbs.
I'm still going with the possibility of it being left open to the public for a long while, for convenience over IT security. That shit is not uncommon either. I'm not in IT, let's just say I've been in situations where the boss has yelled an the IT guy to get whatever the fuck is needed running, security be damned. Because their priority is not 100% IT opsec, but keep the business running. that or the boss wants his internet porn, now.

Welp
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/857125742135607298

This kinfo blows hard since almost everyone else who works there actively tries to push for censorship since they think the games they translate are creepy.

He's not quitting, He's just not gonna be listed in the credits anymore

I give it one or two more games before he decides to quit at this rate. This kind of thing is usually the first step in a downward spiral. I can't say I didn't see it coming, either, and it's officially time for people to worry about XSeed's future as one of the few anti-censorship localizers.

Why fucking live?

God damn it…this is fucking stupid.
Give me a fucking break. Nobody would bat an eye at the Black Panthers or whatever is the Islamic KKK equivalent.
For fucks sake, it's a god damn video game. There's no line to cross.
Steam probably wouldn't give a shit if Hatred was anything to go by because the press tried slandering it.
I need to paraphrase a quote from Doug Lowenstein, the previous ESA chairman…
>Don’t duck and cover when the shit hits the fan. Stand up and fight for what you made.

And that really should be a huge incentive, goal and reason for anons who can learn moonrunes, to do so. Not to retreat into a "well I'll just buy jap games or import from glorious nipponland then", but to counter that crap back.

Point, but mistakes compile over time. Expecting someone to make everything perfect ends up fucking up other things.

And yes, start sharking those HR and PR and community management jobs too. How the hell do you think these socjus fuckers manage to infest and infect in the first place.

I plan on doing that.

Seriously, I'm not one of those "just believe and you can do anything" faggots that refuses to learn and accept his own limitations, but learning another language is something humans are pretty much hardwired to be capable of doing.

The "just learn moon and import to save myself from censorship" philosophy is pretty much dead now that Japanese devs are self-censoring out of fear of SJWs.

That does not sound good tbh fam. Unless that guy has a long term contract with the company or something. I would guess that people in that circle relies on things like list of titles worked on or credit, to get their next gig. Unless they are big or well known enough in their circle or such.

And considering how more cancerous most other translators and localizers are in current era are. Translators who are non cancerous or does not bow to socjus needs to be in the industry, more than ever.

Sadly, they did it the 2nd time in their newer PDF. They no longer accept DVD submissions, now they run a FTP server with no password where publishers send them video files. How do you fuck up this badly?

They need to cut down on the soy, it's turning them into girls.

Stop that shitty generalizing now. The actual audience that wants these games will be unforgiving if you even mention that retardation fucking with their waifus and swimsuits. Only the masses and developers need to be encouraged.

Actually hold on, they do have a password & thankfully it's not out in the open like the older PDFs.

You also forgot the part with being worthless fucking retarded foreigners that don't mean shit to their culture or market.

If the inafundme mightyno#9 debacle has shown me, (no I didn't pay a single cent to kickstarter, I just watched the trainwreck unfold for free). Socjus can make their lies of 'of course the socjus cult is the majority' lies sound convincing because they have learned to infiltrate, and did so steadily.

If the jap devs are scared or thinks gee, maybe all the western audience are like this dinah cunt. After all, there she is, a representative sample of the western market. So maybe the majority really are like her. Even though logically it can be argued that someone like that cunt is the absolute extreme minority and does not speak for everyone. It is hard to argue when she's there talking to the japs, and you are not.

Can you guess it?

Hollow Realization wasn't even a game that people expected to do Iron Man numbers, and the Japanese still self-censored. I'll be the first to admit it's not a huge, widespread problem yet, but cancer never starts big.

May as well post the memo.

I haven't done FTP stuff before.

I literally just fucking said Fagcom, you fuck.

The more explicitly provocative games and shameless developers are all we need as well fans that will threaten to ruin unless gaijin are basically told to fuck off alone will perfectly preserve things with enough pushing. Those 3 have been retardedly growing shittier and shittier towards consumers in general, especially Fagcom, let alone pathetically trying to pander to shitty western customers that don't even complain about practices.

I am not listening to this "concern" bullshit. All that needs to be done is reaching the masses with a zero tolerance policy (fuck the consequences) and showing support for the creator along with backlash against the shit bitching at them.

ESRB was kind enough to post a tutorial to the FTP deal.

No. Fuck off with your bullshit. We're all here because we're concerned about SJWs destroying our hobby, and we're not going to stand for that shit. Deal with it.

Funny you mention Expansion Packs…they have a form for that!

As usual, hope you got $250!

Talk continued with friend
Dear kek why are people so retarded Holla Forums?

Why are you friends with retarded people?

I should have went into the vidya rating business. Non profit bidness.

Find new friends fam.

Sounds like someone you should stop being friends with.

They work for the mercenary.

Can you please give more examples like this? I want absolutely every possible lead to go on before it's even 2019. Persona 5 seems very interesting with that was said about the election ending with being a turning point for the world he expected as well as the general GG feel of its premise.

You fuck off with your bullshit, you insufferable retarded faggot.

I call it out without any effort and say all that needs to be done and you have to nerve to talk shit to me including "hurr deal with it" just because that somehow got you pissy?

Pathetic little bitch sounds like a waste of time. Cannot see why it's so hard to not end up with retards for friends, but I guess I got lucky.

He needs to learn how to deal with people who have different opinions.

That reminds me, a co-worker of mine is dating a Canadian cuck. When the guy found out that some of our other co-workers and I support Trump he told him to "sever", which is apparently a goon meme.

Wow, what a faggot.

Just give him first info pic from mombot, if he thinks it's all just TD and GG, then give him the 2nd pic and tell him amane manko is not wet for his burch tier faggotry. Then I don't know, cuck him out of his backpack tiles from ohio or such.

What does that mean? To strongkly and bravely cut your own benis and go full jenner in order to avoid a vehicular manslaughter charge or sheeeit?

Apparently short for "sever all contact".

From what I understand the guy is stuck in a dead marriage so he's getting back at his wife via a gay internet relationship with my co-worker.

Holy shit the goons went nutshit over Cheong shitting on Nye

I haven't seen it anywhere. Is there any shit I can help discredit?

That is actual cult shit. I mean sure, people are absolutely free to choose who they associate with, and so on. But severing all contacts with people that do not obey the cult, is cult behavior.
There is a hollyweird romance movie script or a pitch for one in there, somewhere. Maybe a netflix original movie or series even.

wew, that's a name we haven't heard from for a long time now, he can fuck off with ralphretard.

Your buddy has goon in his blood or something, lost cause, suggest you just rape him and get it over with.

Heres most of the examples

twitter.com/stillgray/status/857123419581816833

twitter.com/creationistcat/status/856714215045947392

twitter.com/coherentstates/status/857063520583778305

twitter.com/stillgray/status/857134716247564289

twitter.com/spinosauruskin/status/857128688546193409

That's akshually, not bad. Can use a slightly tiny amount of scaling up, but pretty good. Saved for shits and giggles potential.

Damn those are some pretty insufferable faggots.

Is he a high school kid or something? He looks like one from his picture.

It's happening again!

When does actual cultism advocated by the retarded bloggers at Shitaku start? I want to do some serious damage with a major event like E3 regardless of its decline and I'm not sure how to make that go smoothly.

So basically, pointing out the human body is either male or female will cause retard asshurt. Maybe I can use that to redpill stealthily. The part with skeletons having male or female structures exclusively helps a ton.

Wait for a massive comment chain then state that and watch the retarded presumptions and buzzwords pile up to start brutally firing back and damaging reputation left and right.

I'm surprised and disgusted noone has been shot yet.

archive.fo/Z6R5p

Wew, and they say we're dead and Snopes tells the truth.

I think there was already a dead man 2-3 months go, after Trump's inauguration. Surprised it didn't escalate on a full civil war after that.

You have to post skellies.

He was one when he got big on YouTube. I think he's like 20 now.

Oh, another woman against fun.

How figures.

I feel like biting my tongue off sometimes looking at these cunts

Hes 19 lol

Well that's not too surprising.

I'm surprised the shootings didn't escalated further, specially going after 'republicans' and gun nutjobs.

The ESRB is also kind to have a PDF of instructions for their rating descriptions! I wonder though if I should really use Illustrator…

It's a night of 8's. Different faces on amane seems fun to play with.

Serious answer, vector based has one advantage over bitmap graphics. Near unlimited scalability.

I like the sound of that! I could make the logos even more hi-res than Todd Howard! I just hope it doesn't take a while to load because of my glorious typeface weapon armory, they're too precious to be removed.

archive.is/NpAy9
archive.is/gBQak
archive.is/cCsFS

You guys see this moral panic the NCA tried to push a couple days ago? Gaming websites that focus on mods and cheats are apparently breeding new cybercriminals. CNBC started it and BBC tried to parrot it with an extra topping of moral panic language.

It's just fucking weird. The whole reason he got any traction to begin with was he was very well spoken for his age and absolutely shat on SJWs back in the day, not to mention he palled around with MRAs groups and was one of the first Youtubers to be sympathetic to GamerGate. I've never seen a face-heel turn so drastic in my entire life. Not even AyyTeam/triangles/revolt were this sudden, this shit is like Margaret Gel-tier, almost.

You said it yourself, it's because of the allure of pussy he turned into a cuck, happens all the time.

I'm not sure if contemporary logo creators, artists and design houses still use the basic method I once learned. But usually for solid color logos or icons or graphics that needs to be scaled up really large. They have the vector version, and it can be converted into bitmap at the last or near last stage. I have not messed around with illustrator for a while now, but vector based graphics are usually faster than bitmap, usually. Depending on some cases and situations etc.

*if printfag user is still lurking around, he probably knows more about that part. I use that method a few times when recreating some logos, but they were not for large sized printing, where vector graphics still have advantages iirc.

all it took was some e-pussy to chug some kool aid

>Young people who in the real world wouldn't dream of committing a crime are, in their online world, stealing other people's data, vandalizing websites, taking down servers. Breaking the law, causing real damage to real victims.
I like this particular line right here because it's literally "OK when we do it, but not when you do it!" In fact, let's spice it up a little…
>The masked men who in the real world would dream of being in charge, in their online world, shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane, getting caught, starting the fire. Crashing planes, with no survivors.

Sarkeesian. pic related

I must be one sick motherfucker after putting all those mods into Fallout: New Vegas :^)
Seriously NCA get your shit together you niggers

Holla Forums why is it that the western devs legit can't understand that if they did what Japan does (you know making games) they'd have more people buying them?

Also I'd just like to say that the ESRB didn't leak out the username & password once, oh no no, they did it twice. This PDF talks about ARC in Canada.
This line kind of unsettles me, especially with them wanting to push IARC for global use.
monitors compliance with all industry-adopted advertising and marketing
guidelines, which encompass standardized requirements for the display of rating
information, as well as rules on how and where games can be advertised.
"We heard you sell your game on Steam & that doesn't carry our IARC system! We're going to tell the public not to buy your unrated games!"

Well fuck me sideways.

Because the devs have been told not to make games but "progressive experiences" because they will be reaching a wider audience, shitlord. :^)

Because these days, they've been ordered to shoehorn politics in their "games" at the expense of quality, or get slandered by the press.

This is a new low even for you Consolepeasants.

Because a lot of the creative types in the western dev industry are actually failed writers/movie directors/whatever that failed in their respective fields and went into the interactive arts as a last ditch effort to salvage their career. Why the fuck do you think so many of them would so blatantly hate the medium and their audience?

Some people, when they've gotten to a point that they think is the highest or as high as they can get begin doing as little as possible to maintain it.
Include the fact that corporate buzzwords are a thing, the only thing we're missing is the Batman Animated Series clip where the Riddler before going evil tries making sense with his corporate overlords only to get buzzwords back.
Include the fact that they're absolute whores to the almighty dollar, there would then be
>arbitrary politics because we have to prove to kids that we're members of the K-Mart Kool Kids Klub which, co-incidentally no longer exists
>or they're just plain fucking Evil Incarnate I'm looking at you, EA

This?

Because so many of them want to be like hollywood, western devs seem obsessed with emulating them meanwhile jap/slav ones just make the games they want to play.
I personally think the vast majority of western devs hate video games and are only here because they're to shit to get into the jobs they actually want, western journos are like that.

Yeah, that's it. Thanks.

Because they were completely brainwashed by SJWs. Cancerous HR/PR don't help either.
My captcha: del goy

Still watching Sargon's video and I feel disgusted seeing how they brainwashed kids. Especially when all those kids were minorities and are already raised to bullshit propaganda.

I feel so bad for them. I can't help but feel angry…

archive.fo/qE1jT

Interesting how the media never cared about gamers getting bullied for their love of the hobby until muh women

Pick one and only one.

I just feel disgusted. It was already bad when in the Bush years every creacionist tried to push their agenda, and they created the biggest fedora tipping generation. Is no wonder why they say generation Z is going to be the most conservative one in decades.

I hope so, propagandas been getting out of hand. What is the year window of Gen Z anyway? 2000?

The indoctrination near the end of the video is clear cut cult behaviour, first they shower their victim with praise and love making them feel welcome and slowly more and more dependant on them while convincing them their family and friends are against them and to push them away, once that has finally been achieve the victim is entirely under their control and if they fall out of line they can do whatever they want with them as they have no one to turn to.
We now know were Antifa get it's members from they're all cultist recruited from schools whose teachers that are also part of the cult are brainwashing children and teens, this might be the biggest cult in history.

What the fuck is that edgy shit? Where does it come from? It's obvious they just pulled this out of nowhere, so why do they write it, without any source, no less? Is this bait and I bit on it, hook, line, and sinker?

twitter.com/poconorecord
twitter.com/billjcameron/

A faggot journalist from Chicago going in while citing Gawker and wikipedia while shilling the greatest crybullies of gaming.

You don't have to drop him as a friend, but he's not worth talking to about political topics.

Same way I can't excise my brother from the family for being a hillary lover.

I'm still surprised no parent did anything against that shit. I didn't become a fedora tipper just so other fucking madman religion take its place.

Can't teachers just teach the kids science, history, math and other stuff and leave politics on their homes?

Not in Burgerland, Canuckistan and West Europe.
East Europe still has normal schools, but I don't know for how long though.

I thought it was only about 5000 words

Bit hard to when the Mayor and police force are part of the cult and even arming them, the best they can do it try and get their kids as far away from it as possible.

My friend is a retard but even he fucking hated Hillary to the point he actively wanted Trump to win.

People forget that Fedora fags were the cancer of the net before sjwism rose to fame, they actively couldn't stop tipping and constantly going on about how they didn't believe needless to say everyone got fed up.

Government decides education, you got pushback when they're starting to teach Islam, Gender Fluidity, and Transgender crap, and guess how many ideologues are there in the Department of Education.

We are doomed.

The fedoras were coopted by fucking ideologs and all the Atheism+ plus shit began.

They turned atheism into a joke when they just wanted to not believe and not being forced to swallow religion.

Like comic books, /tg/ stuff and videogames, women couldn't leave alone something men were good at and enjoyed.

SJW hated fedorafags, why do you think they tried to start "Atheists+"? it was their attempt at gaining control of the group.

No where not, those who have already been indoctrinated are though.

operationrainfall.com/2017/04/26/localization-change-akibas-beat-leads-tom-lipschultz-removing-credits/

archive.is/3DfSO

This doesn't seem so bad, but Tom removed himself from the credits of Akiba's Beat and future titles because of pic related. Acquire changed it themselves after Tom told them about the KKK.

Nice, they're sourcing to CensoredGaming and that was fucking stupid.

They counted words in it ?
Fake news.
Really.
Fuck this. How someone can be that stupid ?

Hungary did just destroyed university funded by Soros.
Poland has man-child at wheel of entire country + religious nutjobs which are also bishops + political scene is just few metres of concrete.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to that PS4 zombie game (Not TLoU, the other one that was suppose to be pushing the boundaries of the system)?

Guess, if I ever get the game, it will be the Japanese version.

Also, the Nips must really think we're a bunch of pussies if they so thoughtlessly change something that insignificant that fast.

FTFY and why indeed.

HOLY FUCK WHY ARE THOSE MALES HAVING FUN

WHAT THE FUCK IS FUN ANYWAY IT SOUNDS SEXIST AS FUCK

Only a matter of time before feminists start demanding being gay be made illegal because men enjoy it and they can't join in.

Good evening!

Hol up fam, I think it actually happened, some girl who got rejected from a gay orgy and cried sexism for it.

Please tell me this is a joke?

Considering that humans are something between meal and entertainment to youkais I would be up for segregation.

Using monsters as an analogy for racism is always a bad metaphor. You have to downplay the bad parts (vicious hunger for blood, lunatic rage, evil, etc.) while maintaining the good parts (superpowers). They end being humans with superpowers, superior to humanity in every way while we are racist and shit.

Obviously, SJWs see themselves as these sanitized monsters.

I think it happened perhaps 1 or 2 years ago. I try to get a source to back up my claim (and I know there is, I remember it was posted in Holla Forums, perhaps in the gamergate boards), but I only come up with articles about gay prostitution in the Vatican.

Is the same when they use zombies for segregation messages like In The Flesh, which was an unfortunate story about the zombie stuff being some analogy about being gay or some shit.

I just want a story of cured zombies feeling incredibly guilty for the people they killed, even becoming the ones doing the zombie hunting.

Makes sense, because if you let yourself get bitten by the gay you get aids.

The curious thing is that the zombies weren't caused by a virus or anything like tha but a literal "dead rising from the graves" event, so they couldn't turn others into zombies.

But they could slowly heal themselves with enouth time and stop being zombies. It would be an unfortunate message about how people just grow over being gay.

Exactly. Apparently having your flesh violated gives you superpowers instead of aids.

I have also thought about something like this but with vampires.

A fundamental theme with the undead is death. In all cultures, upon their return they bring death and destruction to the world, the somewhat exception being ghosts who want to solve something to rest in peace.

twitter.com/gigazine/status/857096916601110536
archive.fo/0LRaj
archive.fo/LQ86I
Artificial wombs are now a thing, the waifuage is dawning.

2D will become real, soon.

Offtopic but does anybody knows this animator and if they have any socjus ties? It's interesting how nobody threw a huge shitstorm about this animation and how Patreon still allows them to use their service >>721363

Why of all things did they go out of their way to code that in?

well shit >>>Holla Forums721363

Well, at least when they will be able to support entire pregnancy, Europe will finally kick out all mudshits.

Its there a mod that lets you make an even vaguely human looking Dick Ryder?

Welp, that looks much better than what they showed two years ago.

That would be sexist and hacking, you shitlord. :^)
Honestly though, There is a slider mod on the Nexus, but that's about it:
nexusmods.com/masseffectandromeda/mods/105/?

archive.is/pTI4s

If you want good looking female characters you going to have to look to the east.
The ugly characters in ass effect wasn't due to bad animators it was intentional, if I remember the feminist buzzword they did it because of "the male gaze" which is just what femitards say when they get jealous when other woman get more attention then they do.

Remember that faggot from Rice Digital that got triggered by DOAX3? Check this piece by him and how he stays objective and at NO point throws a hissy fit. I wonder if they instructed him to tone down his crap

archive.is/FuI2p

Who made the bread early?

Did the thread seriously have no posts made for 10 hours or is this shit bugging out on me again? The moment I make this post it will update the thread I guess

How else will I feel like I'm in a bland SoL high school anime?

It was me. If you want, I'll delete it. The bread wasn't loading with the regular accounts, so I jumped the gun and posted a new bread think that the OP did something stupid, like the last time. And, this is the first time I've ever used one of the public mod accounts.

Also, it seems like boards are still randomly coming in and out of connection. for example the new bread was working, now it's not. Same thing is happening with a thread asking about what the Hell is going on.

no first for benis, therefore sage

What the fuck happened? are we being hacked again?

there we go

Help

something to do with the auto update?

Fuck, what happened? Errors happened just after I posted this . Did I fuck up?

So…
Should I delete the new bread and we continue this one on, or should we just migrate to the new bread?

It's this anons fault, bully him!

twitter.com/infinitechan/status/857235042216456193

Lets continue on this one.

Okay, the new bread is gone. Let's continue on with the shenanigans in here.

why can't we have nice things?

sounds good

What caused the crash actually?

oneangrygamer.net/2017/04/snopes-fabricates-lies-about-gamergate-without-citing-sources/29497

koke if yi about ethid cin game kdounalsm yhen whyha fifn't you care whenr it aws jeff gerstmasn bwing fires for not figigng a good review?

Well, at least we're not cuckchan which is still losing money because people still won't buy gold passes like good goys.

Must have been an overworked system, ask codemonkey or check /sudo/ about it.

They did cite sources, google and wikipedia!

Wow, we haven't had incoherent babbling shills for some time now.

om nrto a dhioll just a shitposter whps' boreda and not druomf to type rioght vit about seiwms jisit admot ait

archive.is/nY3cN

Bonus person being disingenuous:
archive.is/Lw3AL

i donno why but im good at redpilling people.
you have to do it slowly.
you will never convince someone to turn sides in 1 conversation.

Holy shit, that's fucking cancer!

archive.fo/I80u1

They lost a shit ton of business over their spergout against playasia and how terrible/creepy jap shit is. They lost a lot of fans and then went full on SJW by retweeting all these goons which cost them even more fans. They then tried to tone it down and back a bit after that by pushing pqube to show how they hate censorship too which kind of worked, but some of their employees still shat on the game they worked on and the people who bought it before going silent.

No, it is not. This is censorship through and through. It doesn't matter whether or not the game is coming from another culture.

In fact, we should actually be weeping that "American" values determined how a game was developed and released.

Remember when you could make KKK jokes without anyone batting an eye? Those were the days

lol

archive.fo/7R9Hj

If it was something like "Kiss Kiss Kiss" but just abbreviated to KKK, would he still have the same opinion?

We don't know what KKK in the game meant, Tom even asked but didn't get a reply, just immediate changes from Acquire who I assume just didn't want any backlash so they changed it.

I really hate this hypocritical shit stain. Everything he says is either a blatant lie or it is something downright retarded that he has already done the opposite of.

And we're back!

Vivaldi is usable, but it might be botnet my nigga.

Remember lads, only American history is relevant! don't ask about the Filipinos about theirs! philippine-history.org/katipunan.htm

Still not as bad as Shekel Yiddzen.

Why is this no-name faggot is being given platform? Seriously?!

He's part of the clique that continuously props themselves up.

I'll never understand how he manages to keep his foot in while not doing anything, though.

Who the fuck wants another pillars of eternity? Holy fuck that has got to be the most boring game I ever played and im a total sucker for anything RPG

Never trust anyone who uses Fig

Still networking and still using Nuclear Throne as his selling point of whatever bullshit he spouts out of his mouth

He networks with his buddies around publishers, various vidya groups, those video game bloggers and ect, he's a fucking spokesman for whatever flavor of month hipster shit that comes out of his head.

And the donations are still going, think its beyond 150 million dollary-doos now

Don't worry user, it's not like half of the games they shilled in fig never delivered or just disappeared :^)

Sawyer and his hipster buddies does after Chris left, look at Tranny, fucking boring game where you never do anything evil.

You have no idea.

archive.fo/v2iz
crossroad.to/Books/symbols1.html

As much as I like the guy for being for faithful translations, no one would really get what the reference was. It wasn't the dev's intent to have shock value but instead something more light, pun not intended. It was fine to go for something similar and 'localize it'.
It's kinda idiotic to remove yourself from the credits for something so small.

Tom, is kinda, autistic on translations.

THye pretty much just killed their game. Same thing happened with wasteland developers after they went to fig.

Tom is fiercely anti-censorship. I'm glad he is and I'm glad he's staying with XSeed.

It's not even his fault that it's censored.

Jesus

Get >>>/out/

I love how meme magic change our lives.

Checking those trips, people are really that desperate for the game to be good, even after almost 5 years, but they promise it'll be good and even better if they keep shoving money to it!

Lower than Burch.

Can't confirm, but think in that subreddit for star shitizen, he finally realize he went rock bottom and tried to reconcile with his wife, might be fake, and no, he isn't lower than Burch, his wife didn't take his Wii-U with her :^)

As much as Burch is cucked to hell and back, he didn't pay 20 grand for goddamn jpegs of ships. Burch looks at this guy and is glad he's not him, it might be the only reason why he didn't kill himself yet.

Heads up for fluffy pieces about cowadoody. Remember the journos always use it as an example of "bro gamers" and shit

archive.fo/EKAfk

He's still sniping for women to sleep with him at his new gig, probably a false hope for a cuck like him.

Shilling a game that's representative to killing Nazis for CURRENT YEAR while raking in the dough, is that it?

But it isn't

In off topic news, it looks like there is another communist purge on the horizon archive.is/fvhjC it will work this time for sure

Funny how the MSM is on radio silence when it comes to Venezuela, I haven't heard a peep about it from them I wouldn't even know about what's going on there if it wasn't for this thread.

Connor plz, you aren't going to get a job

don't reply to the bait, i don't care how late in the thread it is.

Speaking of late, we're ~50 posts to 700. Do we have a baker?

has anyone seen SmegmaKing's new video

tfw my opinion on localizations these days is weird now
I actually like Woolseyisms, but I also have profound hatred for slimy localizers

He also did one of manlet.

I don't like localizations I just want it translated, you don't see people "Localizing" paintings in museums.

I wonder if Connor will show up in this new Persona thread.

Knowing our luck we'll see it.

10/10

Why is she so perfect?

If he does, ask him how much he gets from welfare

Yeah if I joined a startup and they were playing nerf instead of working I would nope the fuck right out of that sinking ship of a company. Its just rich kids playing at business with daddys money. Which never ends well.

But the bitch just sounds jealous and petty.

We know he'll show up

I want her to speak more in english, female japs speaking in terrible engrish is cute.

ai chan is a slut

I can bake, I'm on standby so
no shitposting to 700, I'm on standby, h8channit might be having some small hicckups. So manual refresh to get an accurate post count, and NO EMPTY SHITPOSTING YOU FAGGITS

title: Beneath The Mask Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=k_fc_AZmaKs

its your opinion user and entirely reasonable to have, but if there were a video game museum, Chrono Trigger would be in there without question, and FFVI has a good chance of being in there as well

I can only hope they have enough black market guns to kill off the commies that are going to try mass murder. Again.

It's coming you know. They're already "localizing" the nipple out of La Liberté guidant le peuple online.

At least she isn't a coalburner.

That was from civ6 right? Why did even bother including that if they're just going to censor it anyway, what next a pair of pants on Michelangelo's David?

Ubisoft's gonna be taken over by Vivendi soon.
archive.is/9y6Hc

Off subject, but Ted Cruz wanting to use confiscated El Chapo money to fund The Wall is brilliant.

wew it's gonna be a good bread

archive is legit, not benis. Though I'm not sure what it really means. More consolidation of cancer?

I just remembered about this gook movie "Thirst".

It is the story of a priest who becomes a vampire and the degeneracy that follows.

Vivendi lost Activision-Blizzard almost 4 years ago, looks like they want to get back to the business.

Vivendi owned Activison until 2013, so make that as you will.

What? KKK to ACQ? If they were parodying NKK, they could have just named it MKK.

>he Nips must really think we're a bunch of pussies if they so thoughtlessly change something that insignificant that fast.
Or they just don't care and agree with the translation team's obvious concern that KKK is a hate group. The translation/localization team look like they tried very much to do a good job, and this guy even disclosed publicly what their worst crime was, which was one of circumstance because the Nips didn't explain the acronym to them. I wouldn't damn them or the game for something so minor. There's far far worse out there and I believe we should support the teams of translators that are actually trying to do a good job.

Put on your smug face;
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/26/1st-twitter-revenue-drop-since-ipo/
archive.is/HsqMO

Sheeeeit, I think I had a vidya rag from ages ago that had an ad for Diablo2, with a prominent Vivendi logo or text alongside Acti-Blizzard. If I understand it vivendi itself is yuge, and their vidya division is just a part of their large company. But I have not looked at them closely for a couple of years now at least.

I vaguely remember another gook movie about a couple becoming vampires and the guy sort of keeps it together while his girlfriend starts going into the "how many breads have you eaten in your life?" territory

Ubisoft bleed themselves into Triple-A garbage games too much, they fucked themselves up.

Since we're nearing the end, I need some assistance regarding my PC.
It's a pre-built Acer© Predator™ and the MoBo won't accept my GTX 970, so now I need to find a new Mobo, which wouldn't be a problem years ago; however now I need to find one that supports my i7-3770k. Do they still exist anymore or do I need to give up and just upgrade my processor?

I also bought it back in 2012.

Ubisoft's practically has a formula for making games now.
And that formula is practically an industry standard now, originality be damned.

Why wouldn't a mobo accept an intel cpu as long as you don't get one that's built for amd?
Are you still going to use the same case?

Red Bull more like Red Pill,LOL.
archive.is/xDw8Y

I want to try this game but damn if it'll take a while to go on sale or get a drop in price.

Nioh as well.

I really hope that new Code Vein game isn't like Dark Souls, apparently they're not gonna focus on the challenge, which is leans away from the "Souls copy" that some devs try to use.

Probably gonna use the same case, and I don't know why it won't work. It works with my 660 ti, but not my 970. I've looked it up and some people were saying Acer are gigakikes that fucks with mobos to prevent upgrades. Don't know how true it is since my 660 ti wasn't pre-packaged.

He's absolutely correct, the people who keep pushing that shit live in gated communities and houses nowhere near where the invaded set shop, the only interaction they have with the rapefugees is to hire them as cheap labour, though they would just enslave them if they thought they could get away with it.

BoneMan here

I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU FAGGOTS

I'LL POST IT IN THE NEXT THREAD

Hey, now that's an idea!

Don't fret over tom, he is still the guy in charge at xseed, and xseed is still owned by marvelous.

I guess if the formula is still getting them the dollars, they will stick with that formula. Though the last ubisoft game I played and enjoyed was Blood Dragon. Everything else was either just ok, to meh for me.

I have been saying that for years. We need to force mosques to be made in the gated communities, for the muslims safety :^]

They really wanted the character to be gay

Code Vein's being made by the same guys behind God Eater, most likely going to be a slowly more open world GE game.

Something similar happened in Sweden. The city council of a midsized township decided to be really progressive and do a drive to get people to volunteer their homes during the "crisis".
Nobody, not even the faggots who pushed it in the council, volunteered.

I wouldn't be so sure.

Either really good or really bad, it all will hedge on the balancing.

Does your PSU supply enough power? Supplementary power cables and all that.

Yeah, I got a 750W one.

I'm more worried about the fact GE3 has already been announced to be in development then they announce this game's also in development by the same team.

Attaboy, user. Keep it up.

Maybe your card new card is dead.

He owns part of the company if I recall, if you are that worried send a bloody email, but he clarified why his name wont show up, and its not because he is quiting. If you want to speculate further, shoot him an message or email first. Xseed knows that if they start on the path of nisa or NoA they will die.

That should be put in the next OP, I don't care if someone finds something "offensive" it should be removed or changed.

You know I never thought about that.

Why are we doing OP Around the World?
It's just a weeb game disguised as normalfag simulator.

Rereading what he stated, it sounds like he misinterperated what the witches were, and they should have went with a more direct translation so the hints of it being a parody of that switch company stood out more. Kkk was him kinda missing the parody himself. I would rather ask them not to keep hia name out of future titles as long as he is doing a good job.

I'm convinced by your argument fellow gaymer and not connor. I will remove that from the OP in next bread, just for you. Honest injun. :^)

Now you can't count baseball strikeouts without getting called a fucking racist.

That is exactly it.

No Ears :^)

Mafia 3 invalidates their arguments for fucksakes.

If your mobo has discrete graphics check if it's using that instead of the card.
Update your mobo BIOS
Maybe see if there are any tech shops that'll test it for you before you return it.

BREAD?

My manual refresh post meter says it's now currently 704 or past 700. If there is unexpected and sudden post deletion, that is out of my hands. New bread will commence, now.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Better yet, you can use the purpose of this thread to explain why i am wrong and why Atlus, the nr 1 DON'T BREED WHITE MAN propagator of japanese games is worthy of our support.

You already fucked up.

FUCK OFF, GOON

Nigga, InXile owns fig, together with Obsidian and the bearded cuck's company which I can't remember the name of now. Also, they got funded.