I just got a new GPU so I started pirating new stuff and I'm curious about denuvo games

I just got a new GPU so I started pirating new stuff and I'm curious about denuvo games
The denuvo shit is bypassed or something is emulated to make it work or its removed or wat?
Since looks like denuvo fucj up performance this is relevant, also denuvo pirated shit can get updates like common pirated games?

It depends on the game, some have been totally cracked and others emulate Denuvo.

NieR when?

And the difference is?

Speaking of which, there haven't been that many threads about the game, just the ass. How come?

No one can play it?

To simplify, a crack is a modifications of the game files that remove the protection.
Emulation is tricking the protection into "thinking" it works correctly.
Emulation types are needed because either they either check keys with an online server (Ubisoft, which is always a laugh when people DDoS the servs on launch) or do the same thing but internally, encrypted and offline (Denuvo, which is why it has performance issues).

It's fairly easy to make an emulator, just time consuming (because you need to record every action triggering a handshake between game and serv, basically finish the game 100%).

To make a crack you need to find a breach into the program itself so that the protection will be "patched out" which is more challenging, since you have to erase part of the program.
Denuvo protection is worse in the sense that each protection is unique to the game, making any crack a one time only thing, that can't be used for future games down the line.
So the crackers team gave up looking for a universal way to remove it, and just publish emulators (which are time consuming but less than making a crack each time).

are you retarded? It's being discussed perpetually. Pirates will get their scraps in time, game has pretty much secured its success.

The performance of it is minimal

What about updates?
Most of the denuvo cracked studf still get updates/content

It's like DOA. It's not a bad gameā€¦ it's just not good enough to keep talking about it and the lewd factor is probably more appealing than the gameplay factor. It's seasonal and will be forgotten eventually unless they continue to give decent support for PC and remove Denuvo which is pretty important.

It's still a full priced game w/ denuvo. This is the main reason why many haven't touched it. Meanwhile nearly everyone bought Bayonetta because it has the lewdness, no denuvo and was 20EUR

Its always like this

I just want Bannerlord
I'll be discussing that fucking game for months.

Is it?

how new are you?

I guess page 4 is p good.

Modern denuvo doesn't affect performance or SSD or anything really, it's just a shitty little spyware that won't let you play your shit that you paid for offline if you din't touch it for months.
So you can pirate anything that isn't TLOF without concerns.

At this point it feels like a meta part of the game.
No matter what yokotaro game it is, you end up suffering anyway.

Also kicks you off the game at random points when there are server issues. Also, it does affect performance according to some.

Check the syberia 3 stuff.
Once denuvo was removed the game improved performance. Again when people say "it's negligible" you're being a cuck, if there's ANY performance difference from there being DRM and not it's shit. We shouldn't offer any apology to this invasive crap that clearly isn't doing anything.

10/10

If you actually spent what I assume are some hard earned shekels: stop making shit threads and enjoy your new GPU. Alternatively if you're that interested in the whole warez background find a community that's not as shit tier clueless as this one in that regard.

I keep forgetting about people trying to run shit a toasters ways below minimum requirements. Well maybe denuvo is the reasons for those reqs being higher to begin with, so I won't argue.

Unless you try to play in a cheap AMD processor or use a 10 years old hard drive, no

Where do people get torrents now? I found layer13 but that place is fuck shit.

It's a single player game that came out ~50 days ago? Do you want retarded generals that turn into even more retarded Holla Forums themed chat channels that much?

I mean even a Mechwarrior Living Legends thread is more "alive" and that's a 10yo mod with 140 players at its peak but ok.

So the cracked denuvo games get updates or wat, rise of the tomb raider is missing 4 already

pcgames-download.net

Here's a wall of text:
It's not actually a good game. Contrary to what some think the average user is as retarded as the buyer of the newest call of duty, need for speed 2015 or a xbox 360. And I say that because hey, a sizeable part of anons did fucking buy that stuff and more. So the average user sees 2B's ass, feels positivity towards the game and since they're the lowest tier of pleb they don't see anything wrong in their shit game, they just keep going on the initial buzz from the ass. Afterall it's shit, but it's not as boring as staring at a wall or being productive so people won't start it up and think "Wow, I should be looking at this ice cube melt instead". That tier of shit is only reserved for a very select list of shit games.
Anyway there's one thing that is always right and it is the subconscious, and there's also the fact that quality/talent lingers. It's just timeless, nobody gets ever tired of it.
People still talk about good games like deus ex or listen to the doors records from 1967, because they're great and nobody will really get tired of them, maybe the repetition will be too much but nobody will ever think "ugh, I just can't stand those vending machine jokes anymore".
Now that the novelty of a shit game like NiggeR: Asstomata is disappearing discussion will largely die down and it will be forgotten.