Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite launches September 19; story trailer and new characters announced

gematsu.com/2017/04/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-launches-september-19-story-trailer-new-characters-announced

Is it just me or are they trying to pander to MegaFagfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/304240/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_(2002_video_game)
twitter.com/Ten_Count_Fall/status/815423484146941952
megalodon.jp/2017-0426-0808-59/www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234694963&postcount=1556
megalodon.jp/2017-0426-0821-53/www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234702103&postcount=1932
archive.is/M7Akk
vid.me/EV6z
streamable.com/7ib6x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Capcom is getting desperate, and I suspect heads may literally roll if the current management doesn't get their shit together. Imagine what will happen to those responsible for killing Capcom's hold on the fighting game market? Who wants to be the man who killed Street Fighter?

So, not gameplay whatsoever?

it'll sell no matter how bad it is because capcom fighter-fans are whipped to shit and mvc has become a meme game that even casuals buy because "LMAO SO HYPE JUST LIKE THAT ONE YOUTUBE VIDEO". mvc3 was casual as shit too anyway half of the roster had the same inputs for basic combos

FUCKING PreOrder DLC CHARACTERS AND COSTUMES!!!!!

FUCKING REALLY!
AND THE GAME'S ART LOOKS LIKE HORSE SHIT STILL!!!!!

Capcom has really gone to shit. Monster hunter seems to be their only series I give a shit about and I won't be surprised to see them fuck that up as well.

Have they released Dragon's Dogma Online outside of Japan yet?

Japan? I thought it was China only.

Seems to cater more to Marvel fags ala Injustice with the amount of story cinematic bullshit they just showed, and hooray, people were actually right that it was both Ultron and Sigma.

you're thinking of monster hunter online never ever

Even worse is that the 6 dlc characters are fucking 3 Xmen, Sigma, and 2 fucking capcom characters.

Storm, Wolverine, Magneto

Because they know people will by it.

And worse than that is All-Nu All-faggy Marvel Sjw characters are gonna be in this game.

And the art is fucking awful. Really fucking bad.

how can anyone be hyped for this shit.

Should we expect the watered down cinematic universe iterations of their characters or the nu-Marvel comic social justice ones? I know that Capcom is gonna put in all these characters that haven't had a game for well over a decade.

But Monster Hunter is garbage that has barely progressed since the PS2 both graphically and gameplay-wise. The fans are so retarded that they tout its janky controls as a feature.

Why?

Because assists are complicated and Crapcom says it wants Marvel to be simpler.

I swear they still are going for the brain dead market like they've tried with dumbing down SFV, RE5 - 6, etc…

.>>12421244

Also they're all WHITE!!! And two are males!!! And straight

Expect, Gwenpool, SpiderGwen, Squirrel Girl, Ms. muslime, Falcon, BlackWidow, Luke Cage, and fuck maybe even Jessica Jones.

fuck we'll probably get BLACK NICK FURY

Welp, this is what I get for having even a shred of hope, I suppose.

We will NEVER See Nick and his Howling Commandoes as his assists

Please prepare for Hellcat, New Squirrel Girl, America Chavez, and Jane Foster Thor.

Also please download the Check Your Fucking Privilege You WHITE MALE DLC pack for only $99.99. You can afford it because you're white, fuck you.

(Heil'ed)
Having no hope is the Vegata way.

Vegeta*

Shit

Oh, I can't wait to play with Marvel's cast of shoehorned minorities.

Don't forget the much better than mutants

INHUMANS

You're never even gonna miss Magneto, Cable, Gambit, Cyclops, Storm, Deadpool, Jean, Colossus, or Emma

As long as we have Black Bolt, Ms. Muslime,
and Medusa!!

subtle

I used to like the Inhumans as part of Fantastic Four support cast. But since they became one of Marvel's biggest progressive politics spearheads, and specially since the X-Men had to die for this to happen, I despite them deeply.

Speaking of which, we'll never EVER play as Fantastic Four tag team.

Who could forget such memorable characters, what with their bioterrorism in the form of forced evolution clouds that they throw into major cities.

Remember, they're the good guys and Cyclops is Hitler for wanting to save people.

You mean you dont like characters like Muslim Female Mr Fantastic and Jane "My book is so cancerous that even I have cancer" Foster?

Just wait all those fags/e-celebs/pros that defend SFV will defend this for years.

I'm just sad now, all these squandered IP's

X is only in this game to distract from no mutants.

You know it's true.

Anyway, copy-pasting the leak:
MARVEL: Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Thor, Loki, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Widow, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Venom, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Ultron, Thanos, Star-Lord, Rocket (w/Groot), Doctor Strange, Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Fing Fang Foom (Giant Character), Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doctor Doom.
CAPCOM: Ryu, Rashid, Chun-Li, Zangief, Gill, Morrigan, Talbain, Tessa, Mega Man X, Sigma, Roll, Strider, Jin, Captain Commando, Edward Falcon, Asura, Gene, Dante, Leon, Ada, Wesker, Nina (BoF2), Spencer, Simon Blackquill, Phoenix Wright, Rathalos (Giant Character), Masamune Date, Batsu, June, and Frank West.
Cinematic trailer is indeed Ultron infected with the Sigma Virus and the main villain of MvCI.
Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doom are all DLC and not making the base roster.
Some Street Fighter characters might be held off on MvCI as DLC to make an X-Men vs Street Fighter DLC themed pack.
MvCI's director Norio Hirose wanted the Capcom cast from MvC to return since he programmed that. Hence why they're part of MvCI (except Mega Man is Mega Man X instead).
Ono suggested Ingrid and R. Mika for MvCI.
Combofiend suggested and got Spencer on MvCI in at his own request, as the team obliged.
Phoenix Wright was almost nixed on in favor of only Simon. The team felt he was a failed idea on UMvC3, but wanted to redeem him. They choose Simon because he's more straightforward and relevant (AA5 & 6). Franziska hasn't been on any lately, so no priority.
More than one BoF character was considered for MvCI. Bleu and Fou-Lu namely. Bleu almost got in with Nina. Katt, Rei, and Garr were all considered as well. Ryu never was. For fans of it, if you want more Breath of Fire characters later on MvCI, make noise. They'll listen.
Dante isn't based on DmC (reboot) version, but classic Dante for those who are worried. Dante isn't based on the reboot version because DMC5 will be announced in 2017.
Batsu almost got passed over in favor of Akira and Yurika as the Rival Schools rep.
Edward Falcon was included on because Power Stone fit the Infinity Stone motif AND Power Stone is coming back.
Leon was included to hype up the RE2 REmake.
They went with Tessa over a 3rd Darkstalkers character because of her storyline connection with Doctor Strange (which was previously teased on UMvC3) that they want to expand upon in a meaningful way. Both are scientists who dabble in magic with an interest in the unknown.
Masamune Date got in to appease the Japanese fanbase and garner interest from them.

Have fun with Gwenpool you cis man

In my opinion doesnt have chris or inhumans so it cant be all true.
Expect more terrible reveals every week I guess

Power Stone surge, when?

If only

please god dont let this be another SFV, but its looking to be that way for gods sake sigma is dlc

Capcom better not fuck this up.

Closest thing we have to a modern Power Stone is Lastfight.

That's because you only look at their fighting games. Everything else they release is golden.

examples other than monster hunter and dragons dogma which came out in 2012?

Re-read my post.

Capcom learned nothing.

How on God's green fucking earth can they rationalize having one half of the main antagonist being DLC? I just don't get it.

you re-read my post, provide an example of a golden capcom release in recent years, you've already excluded fighting games

clearly the other half is also going to be dlc :^)

they don't, the capcom fans,- especially capcom fighter fans will for them. these are the same people who keep buying street fighter rereleases and half-baked DLC because they want to be part of the FGC meme train but don't want to just play another fucking fighting game

So you admit you can't read since I already did that.

nigger where?

+sigma is a playable character
outside of that nothing new, many characters all from mvc3
- DLC shit already

overall not really hyped until i see some gameplay

I'm fucking triggered. nobody wants the fucking islamic pandering
this is very good, almost makes me want to forgive them for putting muslim shit in videogames
almost forgiven
alright, whatever, Ill let it sli-

fucking disgusti-

Get a feeling so complicated

tekken 7 cant release fast enough

More like VF6.

Read the last part of the post veeeeeery closely. You might see something resembling words.

:T Hey user, that's not nice. Monster Hunter isn't the greatest game ever but it's a fun little Niche and the monster hunter fans don't hurt anyone.
Let them have their fun.

Kill yourself

Well, better than jewish pandering. Imagine a rabbi fighter.
we need to nuke middle east the fuck out, everything what's wrong about our culture is from the fucking deserts

if this was a roundabout way to say capcom hasn't released anything good then yes I am the fool right now, but if not you still haven't provided an example of these golden titles

You know what, you're absolutely right. I forgot I had this image. Which would have conveyed my emotion infinitely better,

???????????????????????

Don't you fucking do this to me Capcom

I guess this is technically golden. But joking aside, Re5 was still decent. Not a great RE game, but a decent game. 6 was shit, and 7 is a bare bones jump scare cash grab. The revelations titles are both better than 6/7.

you can't just say all those games are good without naming a single one you like or consider good, fucks sake one of their most recent 100% new games not a remake or re release is dead rising 4 which no one on earth even gives a shit about

Please tell the classroom why Resident Evil 6 was shit.
Wrong. That's what I thought too until I actually saw someone play the game. Here's someone random with low views so its not monetized.

I just did.

How fucking retarded can one thread get

6 was boring as hell. Lame enemies, locations, story and just overall lacks fun. 7 is an outlast ripoff. There's also only 3 fucking enemy variants in the game besides bosses. Normal molded, crawling molded and bigger bullet spongier molded,and all of them look the same. Everything but the story is fucking dlc. No additional mercs or modes. Re7 is a boring, bland dlc ridden piece of shit.

There was a punisher game where you team up with fury. hell if i can remember what it was called though.

7 sucks ass, I pirated it and wasn't surprised one bit.
basically streamer bait.

I will concede that mercs was decent in 6 though, so a few points for that I guess. But 6 just felt like a watered down version of 5. Longer, but worse overall. Like dark souls 2 compared to 1. 2 was much bigger, but bigger meant blander in both cases

This has to be a joke. You've never actually played it. Have you? You're just using a broad general term to blanket every part of it? And you expect me to take you seriously? Especially when you say it lacks fun when its one of the most fun Resident Evil games to actually play.
6 literally just took everything good about 5 and made it even better. The only argument you could have here that would be valid here is that you hate the action-oriented gameplay which I could totally concede and would agree has no place in Resident Evil. But that doesn't make it a bad game.
You've absolutely never played this game before and haven't even seen footage of it. Get out, your opinions have been null and voided.

Are you just going to ignore that that's indicative of literally every Resident Evil? The newest REmake was praised to high heavens by everybody and it has every flaw you just listed. The only argument you could have here is that Resident Evil is a shit series through and through because it doesn't cater to you personally.

I did play through 6, all of it last summer. I first played it at release but lost interest and forced myself to finish it last June/july. It didn't do anything better than 5 except its size/length. And I watched a playthrough of 7 and have zero interest in playing it as a result. Are you denying theres only 3 enemy variants in the game minus bosses and mosquitoes? If so, what are they?

there is only one remake for the Gamecube that has been re-released on multiple platforms
How come? And do I need to remind you that it is a remake of a 1996 game that tries to be as faithful as possible all the way down to the controls?

Enemies mutate, often depending on what you hit. Besides being extremely cool it also switches up the gameplay on the fly and keeps things interesting. Not more "oh look a face centipede" and that's it. So there's already a massive improvement.

Then there's the melee system, the dodge mechanics, the improved health system. Partners being less in the way than before. Better inventory with more than 9 inventory spaces. The improvements to the gameplay is in every field. If you like 5 for anything other than Sheva then you should like 6 by extension. Its a strict improvement from 5.

store.steampowered.com/app/304240/
Or are you going to cry that its not literally named REmake?

pre-order cancelled
this isn't bait, I don't even play fighting games

>store.steampowered.com/app/304240/
WHAT are you trying to prove here? That's a re-release of the Gamecube remake.

'Marvel used to be full of gold, what the fuck happened to them?

It has Ms. Marvel, but that's better than cancer stricken FemThor.

No its the remake of the remake. Its very confusing I don't blame you for getting it so incredibly wrong.

Outsourcing. All their flops are outsourced like SFV. Don't remember about Marvel Infinite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil_(2002_video_game)
Computer says no, it is just a slightly remaster of the Gamecube remake. I don't see any "remake of a remake" here.

How long are you going to keep embarrassing yourself?

Knew it, Marvel's trying to get rid of X-men so it makes sense that they'd be behind DLC and not in the actual game proper.

That's a fucking remaster you fucking idiot jesus christ.

So literally a remake. Fuck off retard.

Are you just pretending now?

BRAVO CAPCOM

You called it a fucking remake with a different, but interchangeable word. So you're the one pretending to be retarded. Pretending that the words mean different things when nobody else thinks so is not going to help you.

Remaster and remake are actually different words and their meanings aren't even close my friend

So we have 2 autistic people in here.

If resident evil 7 is a great survival horror, then dragon age inquisiton may be a wonderful rpg.

Now you are gonna tell me that these are remakes too?

Stop feeding him

Are there any changes such as graphical upgrades? If so then yes. If there are no changes then its a port/re-release.

Now fuck off autist.

Any new Leaks?

Holy shit, I didn't realize that we still had Capcom drones on this board, and this thread proves that they're still as retarded as ever. You're going to tell me that Umbrella Corps, Dead Rising 4, DmC, and Breath of Fire 6 are all "golden" games, just to name a few of the many shits they've taken over the past few years?

That thumbnail is so fucking obnoxious. The original absolutely looked nothing like that, the Gamecube version is still one of the best looking games I've ever played.

The PS2/PS3 game? Where nick fury is dressed like big boss?

Point taken. I should have said Japanese inhouse games. My mistake.

Nostalgia is a wonderful thing isn't it? You're welcome to prove that it didn't look like that on gamecube by the way.

he said the thumbnail looks nothing like the game which your video proves by itself

Oh he was being autistic. After I posted I started wondering if I had misinterpreted, but then I thought nobody would be that stupid.

no, you were autistic and impulsive but it happens sometimes

Reported.

guys you're failing to see the biggest part of the leak

Needs more Zero, Deadpool and Virgil.

Sorry but i'm an autist about this. Virgil is the character from Dante's inferno. In DMC it's spelt Vergil with an E not an I.

s-sorry

but yeah needs more Vergil, Zero, Haggar, Cable and Deadpool.

I fucking love that leak if it's true mainly because of the new games, Gene and Asura

Gene sounds really hard to believe, but it would be awesome if true.

Fuck Vergil, I want Viewtiful Joe

Oh shit I didn't realize that, what the fuck Capcom?

Alex's sister's aren't male.

let it die

That hurts the most, tbh fam.
I liked getting Strider back, but Cap and Jin are never coming back

I miss Lily Bergamo

twitter.com/Ten_Count_Fall/status/815423484146941952

Wasn't Ten Count Fall deconfirmed by one of the original leakers?

Can live without Jin as long as we get Astalotte von Devilsatan

Tatsunoko vs Capcom was the last good capcom fighting game. No amount of roster pandering will get be to buy any of their games, especially since all their talented devs jumped the shit to better companies.

It might just be I mobilefagged the trailer, but what tipped you off about the X-Men being DLC? I didn't see any silhouettes indicating such.

Where the hell is Zero?

Just get the superior copy on Steam, it's cheaper has a much larger roster (only two characters were put out for DLC), the story as stupid as it is is still slightly acceptable and there's not nonsense Marvel pandering. The graphics are much better than this crap, and the performance is amazing.

You have to make fake leaks believable, else they don't work.

Won't it be better to pay for the good stuff they actually make, this will tell them that this is more of what they want and not crap like this or DMC5.

also

Am I the only one that is severely disappointed they ditched the comic book aesthetic? They even used the Marvel movie costumes instead of their wackier iconic comic book costumes. No doubt they will sell these as DLC but I feel the whole game is suffering from losing its unique art style.

I did and I'm having a ton of fun getting back into it but the online is kinda fucking dead. It's a shame because this was one of the biggest fighting games when it came out but it didn't get a fucking PC port until everyone stopped caring.

I don't even know how to feel about this.

From what I understand Capcom corporate doesn't fuck with MH or the team that makes it because the team lead is like the CEO's nephew or something.

This doesn't work for their fighters. No matter how much people complain or not buy into them; capcom will always try to make a cash grab out of them instead of a good game.
Even if they listened it's too late; a majority of their fighting game dev members that made their good fighters are long gone from the company, they're left with Ono, some interns and Dimps.

Also;
Marvel as a whole is a mediocre series. 2 was Mugenfest fill to the brim with recycled content, MvC3 had the worst comeback mechanic capcom has ever added to the game and UMvC3 was a blatant cashgrab capcom pumped up to net the most cash before the license ran out all while not fixing the balance/gameplay issues MvC3 had. MvC1 was the only decent game in the series, the rest are just stupid fun games you play with your casual friends.

All of capcom's other crossover games are better than the Marvel series.

I'm a little peeved they're roster pandering so hard given that alleged leak.

Makes me wish Capcom just tried Capcom All-Stars again or something, rather than tied down to Marvel's corpse out of tradition.

I wish this was true, but it's probably bullshit.

Got a source?

When in doubt, Pirate.

New Costumes

Eh.

yet me guess, on the disc DLC, right?

I'm sure this roster was confirmed to be fake… but man I want Tessa in.

Pre-order DLC goy

It's the Punisher arcade game, which ironically Capcom made.

NeoFAG leak: I can say this right now: DP inputs are gone. Ryu’s Shoryuken is done with a down, down motion.

Planet Hulk was one of the better modern Hulk stories, the event that came after it not so much.

There's no way that they are crazy enough to do this

I refuse to believe that Capcom is that retarded, but they've proven me wrong in the past.

While it's neogaf, I wouldn't be surprised.

The leaker in question is Ryce, who has been 100% correct so far.

A remake is when the game is remade. A remaster is when the game is remastered.

Most people in this thread seem to for some reason.

They did say they wanted to make the game more acessible.

That leak was discredited A LONG ass time ago. Where have you been?

As if Capcom would suffer such a disastrous leak that they would also leak numerous games as well. Ryce (confirmed insider) already said that was fake months ago.

Retards flooding and replacing the older better community which has mostly left after all the technical issues, Jim taking over and all the hotpocketry.

This shit would have been immediatly met with cynism and doubt with sources being asked, 3 years ago.
If NeoFag, instantly disregarded

Nowadays its almost taken as a fact here.

There's a difference between making a game acessible and making a game take no skill, I really hope that this is not true. But in the other hand, it would be funny to see another SFV in the making

At the very least the buffering for the links in SFV doesn't harm anyone afaik.

You sure?
Most big name companies and most consumers don't seem to notice the difference.

D,d+P for shoryu is retarded on infinite layers.

I bet you still go on halfchan you cuckold.

archive or source?

Found it.

megalodon.jp/2017-0426-0808-59/www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234694963&postcount=1556

So yeah, bullshit move if this Ryce guy is legit.

I thought Capcom lost the rights to Marvel since they got bought by Disney.

Disney was also in the video game business at that time; before they shut everything down because their amiibos didn't sell.

they got em back

Apparently there's also Persona-style auto combos.

Hoo boy.

I was never there aside from a couple of posts in 2013, I migrated here from Masterchan and never went back.

I wouldn't be against it, if it was like in UNiB. However LESS special moves is appalling

megalodon.jp/2017-0426-0821-53/www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234702103&postcount=1932

muh Quarter Circles tho

archive.is/M7Akk
archive.is/M7Akk

How did it work with persona? Was it like KoF XIV where it was one short combo that never changes with extremely nerfed damage?

KILL ME PETE

F

Why not put the logo on the god damn picture behind the casket?

You'd think they would call up someone else before Capcom at least. I can't imagine they exactly have those guys on speed dial.

THE LEAK IS CONFIRMED FAKE

God damn it you guys. Pay attention.

Why not get a gf user?

Yeah I searched it on google and found out it came from the ten count fall guy, thanks tho

This looks like the promo art for a PS2 game

They have Evil Ryu DLC, but no Violent Ken? What the fuck Capcom, don't tease me like that.

Yea he is…lets say his predictions were pretty bad.

Aside from Carol the whole Marvel side of the roster looks like MCU pandering. Slapstick fucking when?

You get Deadpool and you deal with it.

Deadpool is barely above MCU pandering, still aimed mostly towards secondaries.

I'd bet they have a Deadpool DLC to coincide with some Deadpool 2 movie announcement.

If anything i'd be surprised if they didn't take Deadpool out of the game, Marvel isn't going to go out of it's way to shill anything for fucking Fox.

Ah that's right, the copyright is a mess. Nice job Marvel.

I…just don't get it. How does Capcom keep getting shittier?! Might as well add Ms. Mudslime and Tumblrsquirrel.

is pretty much spot on on everything, but MvC1 being good (The game is pretty shitty like 2 & 3). UMvC3 is terrible, and a shitty mess that only catered to sjw cuck Max and fags like Clockwork an Wong.

I can't help but laugh, but I'm fucking dead inside.

This is some disappointing roster, X-men characters especially, though it's clearly a fake since X-men characters belong to Fox unless I'm missing something. Still, good thing I don't have to waste money and suffer like the people who bought SF5. I would get it for Rogue alone or Psylocke, especially if they made outfit for Rogue from Evolution.

I didn't say it was good, I said it was decent.
Nothing special and way better options available at the time, but it was still playable and had more effort put into it than the rest of the series.

Fox only owns the right to make movies, thing is, the head of marvel is so salty about that, he's been trying to completely get rid of all signs of X-men and FF related shit just to starve fox into giving the IPs back, which is why all the X-men are under DLC and the FF comic has been shitcanned.

True.

Theres a whole lot of rumors about X-men not being in the base game due to Fox or something, than more rumors came up saying they'd be DLC, because they realized how fucking stupid it would be to not have them in it at all.

It's because of a salty CEO who has been reported to go into an autistic rage whenever he sees Fantastic Four or X-men around the office.

remember when Holla Forums shat on street fighter v forever? and then they all started playing it? and know theyre all shitting on infinite?

No Boxer, no buy.

In ultimate aliance you can play as nick fury

It got praise at the start, but that died down after the second beta and by the time alex dropped there was fuck all people defending it. Now everytime it's mentioned it's purely to make fun of it and watch the train wreck continue
The only time there was anyone playing it was during the beta and then a brief period at launch. There is only a few people that actually still play it here, and they do it because waifuism.

Holla Forums is still shitting on SFV.

nice

This is a upcoming Thor movie DLC tie-in. It's pic related.

JUST

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like the game's style is off.

Are they reusing SF4 or SF5's engine?

This shit looks worse than KoFXIV's reveal trailer.

This…this isn't real, right? How do you ruin Chun-Li?! The body proportion doesn't even make sense

remember 2014? remember how basedcapcom was gonna save the industry?
remember comfy Holla Forums?

of all things i was expecting to disappoint me, this was not among them

also rip best rocket design

Forgive my ignorance, but aren't the only "Good" Capcom VS. games the ones with the letters S N K in the title, MvC 2, and Tatsunoko vs. (Basically, everything released prior to 2011, which seems to be a recurring lesson)?

So, what's the point of all the shitposting this topic then (Aside from a means to rile people up)?

i'd play a krav maga rabbi fighter but only if he was super stereotypical jewish

synthol is dangerous mkay?

I thought the gems mechanic would be interesting. I didn't want all this other shit…

Yeah, it died in 2015 and it became a shadow of its former self in 2016.

MvC2 was shit though.
The thing is, people were expecting something different, Capcom ruined everything as always, and now people want to shit on Capcom once again.

No one thought Capcom was going to save the industry, but rather they learned from their mistakes in the past. I've been boycotting Capcom since 2012 after the bullshit behind SFxT and the UMvC3 dlc drama over Magneto's fucking alternate costume.

I think whatever you started smoking is damaging your memories

>NO DP INPUTS

THEY LOOK LIKE DRUMBSTICKS

Is this a SFV DLC?

Yeah me too, fellow (((embed marketer))). I remember when \V\, er- I mean |v|, shat on Fallout© 4™ only to have cyclical threads 24/7 and everybody proceeded to play it on Steam© """Ironically""".

The models look shit, artstyle looks shit, gameplay is probably way too dumbed down from past mvcs. This game has bad flags all over it.

But the rumours anons are losing their shit over are such obvious neogaf-tier fakes. Use your heads, you cucks

What angers me is the amount of normalfags I see defending the 6 dlc characters day one. And removing one of the 2 main bosses in the game just to force pre-orders by saying

other people do it why can't capcom?
and
I like the action figure look to it.
and finally
Guys dlc means more characters chill out.

Even worse are the fucking e-celeb "reaction" videos. Getting so hype about day one dlc and 6 dlc characters being on that dlc.

Pic related

And I bet when more shit is tacked on to the game all these fags are gonna come out a year later going. "Oh I never liked this, I wasn't a shill. I'm not flip flopping on my opinions" Just like they did to SFV

Max is the one of the fgc's many cancers (He's also a sjw cuck like Mike Z, James Chen, and Geoff the Hero).

Game looks like shit, has bad mocap and models with muddy textures that look like they're from an iPhone game.

Which of course means Max says it looks "fucking sick".

FGC has eaten up everything else capcom has done. Why wouldn't Capcom be capable of pulling this shit off? it's not like they're trying to maintain a standard anymore.

You have faith in Capcom. Why?

The fgc never had standards out of being pot-smoking manchildren and thugs over shitty games.

I'm fucking glad these fuckers don't touch fighters outside Capcom and NetherRealm shit

you mean you do wonderful things in DA:I? shitty reply, user

All reasons why the FGC, people and the events for it must be moved to the East Coast, Texas, or as far away from California it can get. All the people there are fucking loons, sjws, and cucks. And since the FGC is housed there they are the ones that get the most visibility.
And every single one being cucks will never allow for actual standards in the community be formed. They will only play what is "new" or made by "Crapcom" no matter how bad.

For example SFV should have dead in the tourney scene. Not even the japs like it. Though the Cali Cucks kept shoving it down everyone's throats for an entire year. With Pros and E-celebs activity defending/lying for capcom. (Some being on their payroll by being in Capcom Cup).

The FGC needs to fucking leave Cali, and go ANYWHERE ELSE

(don't forget all throughout 2012 -2013(14ish) they actively kept saying how gems are good, and don't effect balance at all. I remember Max saying that the Auto gems are balanced because they use meter. Pic 5 has him defending the gem system and it's microtransactions before the game was even released).

Wong, Ross, Floe, Arturo, and Gootecks are the only pure shills out of Geoff the Hero and Maximillian because they don't want to lose that non-existing career of playing video games and smoke weed for a living. Mike Z is a two-faced sjw cuck/shill who takes cheap shots at Capcom for attention (hoping he'll still fuck Cristina Vee one day). Lowtiergod tries to shill the game for his "career," but no one takes that trash nigger seriously. Gllty is only playing SFV to be a sjw, attention whore tranny (the non-sjws hate Gllty or don't take him seriously like LTG).

Daigo and Infiltration hate the game, but they have to be careful around sponsors. Infiltration flat out said the Capcom Cup was a horrible event besides shitting on SFV. PR Balrog left EG because he got sick of playing that shitty game (He didn't say those exact words, but even with Boxer he wasn't happy with SFV). I think Santhrax hates SFV too.

Max makes a living off shitty videos, so if he actually calls Capcom, NRS, and Bamco out on their shit, he not only loses his weed money, but also special privileges like his "connections" with other companies like Bamco, SNK, and NRS. He's gonna be a sjw-kiss-ass-cuck for the rest of his life.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Nobody is a bigger KI shill than Max.

I'm not talking about just max, I'm talking about a generalization about the majority of the FGC

CHINDER

You give better head.

Marvel is starting to drop the leftist bullshit, as they just killed Hellcat. They finally realized no one likes Ms Mudslime and a fat, ugly bitch that doesn't do anything out of whining like a cunt with her trans-faggot friend who replaced her squirrels (the sjws tried to bring it back…and TumblrSquirrel still isn't selling comics). Comic book owners bitching about the leftist politics killing their business also contributed to this, as the owners weren't making a dime from pissed off readers that shat all over their stores.

It's funny when I went to a comic store in the mall near me, there are shit loads of TumblrSquirrel comics and Ms Mudslime issues (because no one wants to buy them). I almost wanted to fuck with the owners by bringing up how Marvel's killing the leftist shit.

Max shills anything for money and weed unless he's trash at the game like VF and KoFs (He's only into KoF [temporarily] because SNK added Rock. Otherwise, he wouldn't give two fucks).

The fgc consists of manchildren and trash, and if it ever had the balls to call out NRS, Bamco, Capcom, Arcsys, Sony, Nintendo, MS, and even Lab Zero/Mike Z, that would mean the end of the non-existing career of getting paid to smoking weed and play shitty video games. While a few people would get jobs somewhere else, All the manchildren, "progamerz," niggers, spics, and other trash would have to look for other ways to pay bills without resorting to robbery and rape.

First day at Holla Forums: the post

But it's basically true. My whole point is if the fgc called these companies out, it's pretty fucked. Again, the fgc consists of mostly trash.

You say that but marvel also is doing their legacy event in which sure we get back tony, cap, bruce, and thor.

But SpiderNigger, Whore, Tmblr Sg, 5 year old smartest person that ever existed, (yea that canon now) moon girl, Captain Liberal Nigger, and Spic Dike America are all planned to be very prominent in the big event and for years to come.

I fully expect to see
Spic Ghost Rider
Spic Nova
Black Fury
in this game

Wow…they made Tumblr Squirrel uglier. It's probably gonna be one last hurrah for some of them like Spider Nigger, Capt. "I hate Whites" America, and Tumblr SG because damn near no one likes Tumblr SG and Whor. We might see Ms Mudslime for a while though (Sadly we're stuck with that bitch).

THE CHINDER CHAGGER NIGGER DAGGER

Yeah no, while they admited that pandering to sjw bullshit hurt their sales they are not getting rid off of the diversegers as says they just will bring back the characters everyone wants and in the same time keeping the characters that only the faggots at tumblr want to see.
Why? Because Marvel is retarded and admits that making their comics diverse ruined them but won't bother to fix it.

They killed Hellcat because it made little or no money, and despite pushes TumblrSquirrel is still tanking. They would be stupid to keep pushing comics that aren't making profits out of Ms Mudslime.

i don't get why they can't just have an optional retard mode like gc-ism

That would require effort.

Wetback Rider at least had Tradd Moore's art going for him, and the fact that Ghost Riders don't really have to be uniform in any way, and that he wasn't directly taking over from the previous Ghost Riders.

This still looks ugly and shitty.

Mexinegros.

Yes, but they are still keeping Miles, Ms. Muslim, gook Hulk and (I don't know fucking why) Moon girl. You like or not they still will try to force those characters.

Looks like a mobile game

That UI
Jesus the stage textures are fucking awful

It looks like an Unity EA game.

inputs are a meme that only exist because of limited control schemes.
the real meat of the game is positioning and strategy

Go away Sirloin your game looks like shit.

I NEED a cute drawing of Chun Li standing here smugly while her legs are each cartoon drumsticks

Ms Mudslim's gonna be around for a while. That one's a no brainer. Miles and Gook Hulk I don't see lasting as long as Ms Muslim.

Miles will become even more forced.
Bendis man fucking Bendis,
he fucks over Cyclops and the Xmen
he fucks over the Ultimate Peter
he will fuck anything over for is GaryStu SpiderNigger

Just you wait the pushing and pandering from Bendis will make all those Fucking over Xmen for Inhumans years look like child's play.
Bendis wants All Peters dead so that SpiderNigger can be the only one. Why do you think the entire Nu Secret Wars Event was just to get SpiderNigger into the main universe.

Sure if you ignore the garbage linear cinematic garbage that is RE6's level design.

Perfect

No?

they only shit on it because of censorship

No, its just a shit game.

Fug

Meanwhile…

THICK

the game has/had a lot of problems on release and shortly after

censorship was just a turd cherry on top of a shit cake

READ YOU NIGGER

Are you trying to say this will be good because it looks like shit because KOF14 turned out ok?

I'm saying that SF fans are battered housewives that suck off capcom's std ridden dick while attacking the competition for the exact same things in one breath.

You are not that far off

No you fucking imbecile. He's talking about the double standard where capcom fans shit on KoF XIV's graphics yet are defending MvCI despite it somehow managing to look worse than XIV's reveal trailer.

I dont see many people defending this games graphics, seems like most are shitting on it. And KOF did look like shit, looks a little better now.

Go on capcom focused forums if you want to see some hilarious damage control.
Pre-launch? Hell yeah it it looked awful. At launch? it wasn't anywhere near "PS2 level" that people were bitching about, it was more like a late PS3 game. I still preferred it over how muddied SFV looked.
But compared to how Tekken 7 looks, everything looks like shit.

I do like the way Tekken 7 looks too for most of the time, but dislike character models. They look kinda oily to me for some reason, the same happens in UT4 too which uses the same engine. Stages look great in both tho

I mean I'm not defending the fact that this game looks works than MvC3 but it kinda sounds like you're TRYING to get angry.

Shit taste. ANGR was the last good thing marvel put out.

You've never played RE5 if you're telling me its not linear. RE4 as well.

Looks more like Ergheiz.
And it's not a good thing.

Graphics look shit
2v2 is shit
Reliance on Gems (easily exploitable p2w like sfxt gems) is shit
Story is likely to be shit (because it's
a Crapcom story, and SFV's is atrocious).
Day One DLC is shit
Why are people hype for this game again?

Mobile games are the scourge of gaming, and their P2W model has damaged other gaming platforms since these companies try to make similar amounts of money through siphoning off original content made for the game, disc-locking and slapping a price tag for DLC on it.

Heard how For Honour copped a lot of shit because all of its microtransactions totals to about $700? That's nothing compared to mobile games, where chumps spend upwards of $200 a month to level/gear all their shit only to do it again when their whale dosh funds the next batch of Flash/Unity engine content for their app.

You can expect the same SFV pay scheme where every alternate costume is $4 a pop, or "free" if you're prepared to quit your day job in order to grind out a couple of them with severely rationed Fight Money (only to be offered Premium costumes that aren't free anyway). Naturally Crapcom fans will defend this corporate greed, forgetting that they used to get 40-50 costumes and 4 extra colour schemes for only $20, and even UMvC3 wasn't consumer-friendly.

The same people who still think Marvel movies are the gold standard of both superhero movies and movies in general.

It's pretty funny that the best thing about SFxT is the trailers for it.

He's not entirely wrong though, there were a lot of retards who whined about their buyer's remorse after they bought it. There are people in this very thread who will buy this piece of shit too, I bet some already pre-ordered because of this leak alone. Not that it would be the first time, the same happened with other AAA crap, the same will happen with this shitty game and then they'll whine about buyer's remorse again.

And all of this hype for Capcom being saviors of industry was solely because of their cashgrab re-releases. Unfortunately, there are droners who to this day didn't learn and are hopeful that Capcom will become great again.

I'll never understand Capcom's unwarranted and large defense force. I can at least see why someone would be a Square or Blizzard drone but not Capcom.

I get it if strange is a thing, but really it'll be a really shit moveset with no LEVEL UP.

I'm fucking rolling. I mean I can see it, but just WHY.

great.

great but there are better choices

good.

getting a really strong tatsunoko vs capcom vibe. gimme that frank west with that moveset and I'm breaking the game.

vid.me/EV6z

Leaked Gameplay

It's fake you turbo nigger.

looks pretty solid

Alright powerstone confirmed.

(checked)
Why is Ultron's voice so shit? Why is it so hard for people to get a good voice for a murder robot?

(CHECKED)
Couple of different characters were saying powerstone, new game mechanic I suppose

Looks boring. It's a definite cashgrab from both companies to make the most out of SFV's development and to hype up normalfags for Avengers 3.

That's fine by me.

Apparently you can choose one of the infinity stones when selecting your characters and each one seems to do some exclusive shit. Like the space stone limiting the opponent's movement to a small square.

Might just be me, but didn't Ultron's moveset look strikingly similar to Nova? Possibly replacing him?

Chris Redfield looks like the most bland character ever
At least in Mvc3 he used all the different loadout weapons. here its just the gun and boulder fist.

Thor looks worse than in Mvc3

At least hulk is looking good, same with strider

SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIT

Thor looks better tbh fam

Chris looks boring, that I do agree with.

That particular NeoFAG leaked the debut trailer, so he has a track record and isn't just spilling out shit like Laura Kate Dale.

Sad! Seriously, can't stand Capcom characters interacting with Marvel's. Doesn't fit at all.

Looks a character from those smartphone games.

gameplay

streamable.com/7ib6x

already posted

Old news, but how do people like Ultron's design? It's bloody terrible.

They could've gone for the MCU design, which is worse.

I'm talking about the movie design, it's terrible. he looks like a bloody Michael Bay Transformer.

The one in the game is more like the Comics one at least.

Looks like the stones grant universal moves such as teleport from time, or being able to pull opponents towards you similar to Seth

true enough, also I miss Master Asia Sigma, the new VA is pretty bad.

Yeah, time is gonna be essential for grapplers

No Antman in lvl3

Antman and wasp confirmed