Guess fucking what?

Guess fucking what?

m.ebay.com/itm/282438324055?_mwBanner=1

Hot fucking diggity that's a lot of transformer toys and amibos.

You're late, faggot.

I miss when CWC was a disgusting lovable retard instead of just a disgusting retard

I miss when CWC was more cringe inducing and more pathetic than the people that stalk him.
It's really bad that there are people that top CWC now, just look at the person who owns the CWCki; A furry tranny sjw commie who hates Chris purely for being "the wrong kind of trans"

this. lolcow suckers are more pathetic than their cows

Reminds me of those shirts that they find in European bogs

Those bog shirts are probably cleaner though.

I'd rather wear a plague ridden shirt that his shirt

But if you wore his shirt he might rub off on you, think of the possibilities.

He'll squander it all in less than a week.

Bane?

What do you think he's gonna spend it on? He's an adult woman now video games and toys are slightly less likely.

I wonder if he will pay his taxes on that purchase.

Legos.

Doesnt matter much surgery he has or how many pills he takes, hes still a male at the genetic level. Its not like dying your hair or getting it cut.

I'm actually thinking some other tranny with scam it off him.

There's a very good reason I didn't say she.

WOAH

I remember a while back in one of these threads where someone posted an absolutely horrifying picture of a gaping wound that Chris-chan had on his gooch. Chris thought it was a vagina miraculously materializing. Many people speculated that he would soon be dead due to infection. Whatever happened with that?

Was it really Chris'?

Yeah. If I remember correctly, Chris posted it on his facebook and claimed he was growing a vagina.

Someone actually paid 25k for a stinky shirt from an internet meme that's been irrelevant since 2010.

I seriously hope ebay still allows chargebacks.

He was never lovable, even when pictures were shitty quality jpegs you could see the grease. He was always repulsively disgusting. He was entertaining to mock, but that's not love that is lulz.

He ended up getting it treated by a doctor in the end, so it's healed up by now. Surprisingly there was no mental evaluation done by the doctors there to identify for underlying issues like schizophrenia.

People will go to great lengths to gather those precious (you). The dude who bought the fucked-up sonic totem and posted it on half/v/ got something like 300 replies, but I can't seem to find the cap of it.

The fucker who actually paid that money for a cum-stained shirt has to be the most pathetic individual ever.

I hope they dont, whoever decided to buy that shirt deserves to lose money.

It's a savvy business decision. He can sell the shirt for double or triple the price when CWC kills himself, which can't be too far from now.

Has it been confirmed straight from the autist's mouth that the buyer actually paid?

That's one way to make a fortune.

Okay, that made me laugh.

And I'm serious, other autists will pay obscene amounts of cash to satisfy their mental illness. Only problem is that you'd be touching something covered in CWC's semen.

I'm serious too, there's definitely people out there who have literally made a fortune on shit like buying up worthless relics of memes and reselling. Probably mix it with other scams, patent trolls, who knows. It's admirable levels of shitposting, and definitely the most moral expression of capitalism.