Character is called a tomboy

Reminder that while tomboys are always best girl, あたし using "tomboy" characters are not actually tomboys and are shit.

Tomboys are literally strong womyn who want to be like men. Shit fetish.

I cant read weeb

wwwwwwwwwwwww

This

I'll destroy you

wwwwwwwwwwww

There's no relation… r-right?

fuck your cousin, it's the only way.

Well I'd say there is a relation.

あたし is "ah ta shi" and it's like a girly way of saying, "I or me". The normal way to say this is "wa ta shi" 私 (わたし), which is considered gender neutral in polite scenarios, and "ah ta shi" sounds soft, like the girl has a lisp or a very soft method of speech. A tomboy will typically use boyish versions of "I, me" like 僕 (ぼく) boku. A tomboy saying あたし is out of character when you consider how the vernacular is used.

𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜𝖜

"Tomboy" using ultra feminine pronoun? Nah bro.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Mine is upside down.

>shared her embarassing taste in music for a while too

It's a bit scary how much of a role model she was for me and a shame how her taste in games worsened. Used to play HoMM3 and AoE2 over at hers with her and her dad, now her current omega-herbivore boyfriend got her into League of ASSFAGGOTS. At least she still plays the old games too

Sage for unrepentant blogpost.

heh

They haven nothing in life to offer except Twitch streams, do they?

That's why its so cute, they try, fail, and then begrudgingly accept your help/comfort. Tomboy's also are implied to include my other two fetishes, athleticism, a pinch of tsundere and pettanko. They are like cats, cute, despite being stand offish and spiteful.

Sucks to be you

I just got it. God damn I'm getting slower.

I used to play a shit ton of video games with my cousin. She dropped all that shit once she got into middle school and got into music. She said she was bi a few months ago, but I don't buy it. I spent fucking hours with her playing games and she never once showed any interest in any of the girl characters.

Anime will never be real

Just admit you want to fuck a man.

being in the closet is the most admirable thing a fag can do.
plus ugly women can get married and stop ruining culture

Okay.

Why do you expect anything good from a Fates character?

Tomboys are the solution to Gay problem.

FTFY

I imagine she got called お転婆 in the original and the translators, scrubs that they are, went for 'tomboy'.

From my experience, お転婆 is almost always closer to 'hoyden' than 'tomboy', so make sure to filter it whenever you see it used in a translation.

best original tomboy right here.

I have a magical power.
The magical power of making tomboys get killed in unrelated traffic accidents within a few months of meeting me. I am up to three now.
The third one was cute. Freckles, slightest bit of overbite, large innocent green eyes, small nose. That plain, simple and honest kind of cute that didn't need any external enhancement. I have a terrible memory for faces, but I remember her face well.

Nah, I prefer ugly women staying childless and that way contributing to the quality of gene pool. If only they wouldn't drag the rest with them….

Storytime

Congratulations user, you are morally justified in becoming a NEET and never leaving your room forever.

Are you an anime MC?

That's a shit magical power

plenty of ugly people have really attractive kids. plenty of attractive people have really ugly kids. features of attractive people dont always match up, and features of ugly people sometimes mixed up look pretty good. i've seen a girl that looked like pic related in her youth give birth to 3 ugly kids. one of them look like oblivion character creation on breton random.

This retarded leftist meme needs to die. Straight tomboys have existed for hundreds of years and are very feminine, but they're more athletic than most girls and have different interests without all the bitchiness and retarded shit you get from regular 3DPD. I believe it has more to do with their upraising than genetics, since most of the ones I've met grew up in rural areas and treated similarly to boys in that they were expected to pull their weight and didn't get preferential treatment the way most 3DPD do (pic related).
I don't know of many video games with tomboys, but I'd probably find more if I played more Japanese games because western vidya is infested with bulldykes and nasty women in general.

Kino's a girl?

There isn't much of a story to tell. Some time after I make the acquaintance of one, I end up hearing that they're dead. From what I remember, one was drinking and driving, the other two just got clipped while walking off the side of the road or on the pavement or whatever.

The only time I've seen a traffic collision was back in middle school. I was returning some books to the library. Saw someone blissfully walking a red light, got bussed. Survived with injuries. The only thing that stood out about it is how goddamned loud it was.

Please meet as many jews as you can.

yes. exactly. i hate this bullshit meme. they are feminine, but they dont like dressing like a girl because they prefer comfort and the ability to play sports. they often wear shorts though.
due to them not being duplicitous they often lack female friends and would rather go outside and fish/climb trees or play baseball than stay in and play with barbie dolls.
phyiscally theyre often pretty, fit, tan, and have scuffed knees.
then they grow tits, get bashful, and all their boy-friends want to fuck her at the same time, which scares her away

That's pretty spooky if you ask me

nigger, thats what a tomboy is and always was. this new gay definition came around the same time as the mutli-gender mental illness went mainstream.

I was answering to a post about ugly women. Completely unrelated to tomboys. Or YOU think there is a link between unfeminine interests (what is basically being a tomboy) and being fugly.

Anons falling for lies

Hana's a shit unit

Thanks user.

Thank you user, I was just about to go hunting for it. Everything covered by that pic is pretty basic shit that anyone can see if they just look though.

That's why they call them reverse-traps.

I'm just tired of tumblrites co-opting the word tomboy to mean "tranny".

Tomboys don't have to be bokuko or orekko.

Dresses suck for long-distance motorcycling, and that big coat both hides her hips and small chest bump. Take it off and she looks much more like a tomboy than a reverse trap, especially in official art that doesn't have the show's cheap animation and flashbacks where she wears dresses.

I didn't have the PDF, but thanks

Thank god for open relationships

We all know it's not open on your side faggot.

Say hi to your wife's son for me.

At least im not being controled by girls anymore, can masturbate and fuck any sluts.

What are actual tomboys called?

Whatever you tell yourself, Anthony.

She would have tranformed into an ARA by now

FML

There's more fish in the sea user, just go find another one.

Real tomboys are all either actual lesbians or have mental damage that you won't be able to fix. The only thing that would have happened is you'd discover which of these applied to yours by now, and she'd either leave you to eat pussy, or reveal her crazy powerlevel. 3D is PD.

All women have mental damage that you won't be able to fix

男の娘

"Cool" parents are shit parents, don't be cool parents.
t. massively fucked up loser who had cool parents and whose sister just tried to kill herself

You would be paying alimony right now.

Pretty sure it's "otemba"/ お転婆 . Not sure why the other user thinks otherwise.

Let me put it this way. You cannot change people, but they do have the capacity to change themselves. They will very rarely change themselves for someone else, it's usually a result of some trauma or the sudden realization they've been living their life wrong. So, a girl probably won't change herself for you. Tomboys all have major issues, more so than normal women, which is why they act like men. They keep this crazy buried deep down but when you get to know them it comes out. And it's not going fucking anywhere unless she decides it is. You have to look for someone who has cured their own crazy or is a good enough person that the crazy is minimal, or somehow it's 95% compatible with your own personality. Tomboys are not these people. They have maximum crazy, second only to rainbow-haired Tumblr landwhales.

Were they mixed? Americans have that white-brazilian look with a hodgepodge of features that don't fit.

Is this from experience or are you mistaking dykes/strong womyn for tomboys?

Whenever you want to fuck a woman, you want to fuck a man. Just admit hetero and homo are one and the same.

What a gargantuan load of shit. You clearly have little understanding of human social behavior. While this might possibly apply to men, it definitely does not for women. Women are intrinsically wired to mold themselves to societal demands, and especially for their chosen mate.

Well that's bullshit.

Pic related.

This is only half right. Women live their lives by pretending to be everything they think the man they're after wants. Nerdy girl wants the star of the football team? Suddenly, she's dressing slutty and trying out for the cheerleading team. I've actually had this happen when a land whale who was interested in me tried to convince me she had always been into video games despite never owning a game console in her life. It's only after they feel comfortable that the guy will not easily leave her that they revert to their true, hideous form, and that's why guys think women "go crazy" at certain points in a relationship. She didn't just go crazy. She always was.

Please. Women pretend to change but a cunt is gonna be a cunt forever. Their core beliefs and behaviors are locked in at puberty and won't be edited because she wants to ride a particular dick. Dragging herself to the stupid events her boyfriend considers a hobby or cooking a meal now and then isn't "changing".

Hoyden is literally just an archaic term for tomboy, what are you on about?

FTFY
And yes, she is.

Holy fuck, that guy might have just given us the eoten of tomboy.

vibio gabes

deep

doesnt sound like its her taste thats bad. but she wants to play something with her bf. it actually isnt all that uncommon for couples to play those games for some reason.