Games that miss the whole point of what they're supposed to be doing

Or just LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

steam-community.com/?ref=1p22lGG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was a cod clone since the first one

That's impressive, in a retarded kind of way.

The Sniper series is extremely strange, I've never seen good reviews for them, yet somehow they're on the third game, same formula.

My guess is it's their babby, since the same company develops and publishes it (CI Games), don't know about the exact studio that made the games themselves.
And wasn't CI Games going to publish that Exosuit brawler? "Lightning Arc" or something? We had a thread on it a few days ago because they released a new combat trailer.

nod really

this one hurts my soul a bit

When did nuDoom get weapon skins?

-t. online multiplayer faggot

I did post in jest, as I do like DSII but lets not pretend it wasn't a monumental fuck up following from DSI.

Just as bad in 3.
3 did it way worse with spammy and floaty enemies
Best in the franchise actually. Even if you happen to like 1 more you should admit that 3's generic and senseless edgelord diarrhea is way worse.
Best one in the franchise despite female man-shoulders. 1 and 3 look like dolls.
Same as 1, really. Still much better than 3's cryptic trial and error "guess where this character will appear next or you'll lose it!" bullshit.
It was an okay idea to mix up the stats by making the iframes another asset to balance between damage, health, stamina and carry weight.

You have shit taste. 3 and Bloodborne are the biggest fuck ups.

The Bard's Tale

Never played that or 4. How did they fuck up, considering that Bungie-Halos were pretty varied in tone and gameplay as well?

Pokemon Sun and Moon

lurk moar newfag

Really?

I'll bite.

t. OnlyAfro

To be fair who on Holla Forums bought an Xbox One
Oh wait there are people that dumb
hah

you can admit it user, I promise I won't laugh

Disagree completely. Haven't had any bad ones other than maybe one of the Giants attacks.
For the most part, 3 has enemies separated. DSII loves throwing proper enemies at you in one big go and you'll end up just aggro'ing one by one.
You keep trying to shift 2's flaws onto 3. Nothing wrong with 3 and shit tier lore for 2 was an exaggeration. Remember Ornstein though?
Disagree. 1 was the best, 3 was shit though.
Completely wrong. Nearly every NPC in DS1 had a journey and story throughout the game and world. DSII nearly everyone just goes to Majula, lets not even talk about the blacksmith and his daughter being ten feet away from one another but never interacting. DS1 felt more alive than all of the other games. 3 was bad as well, but still had that immersive quality of characters interacting and living in the world.
Disagree completely. ADP and VIG both added to the amount of levelling you would do and thus made levelling a lot more meaningless. i-frames, parry speed, blocking and so on were the same across all builds, providing you had the required stats to wield stuff. Every class needs a platform to share.

Nah I did worse
I bought a Wii U

at least it has games
and emulation

Did your wife take it away from you?

Whether 3 did things worse or not doesn't change the fact that 2 is also a steaming pile of shit, you fucking faggot.

Pretty much Bayonetta and W101 though
Haven't even touched the thing in about a year
Though I have been away from home for 2 and a half months so there is that

I'm forever a waifuless, who's not even a NEET

Get it together, user!

Dragon Age: Inquisition, where purging heresy is for plebs but committing heresy is good and noble and shit. You're even supposed to encourage the chantry to loosen up or shit.

But eh, DAI was written by idiots and partially designed by marketing, so a large dose of fail is to be expected.

I might pirate the game for Cryengine prettiness.

Halo 4's weapon balancing was complete garbage. The only weapon to use was the DMR, everything else might as well not even been included. That and the boltshot was effectively a pocket shotgun.

Traditional Halo weapon placement on maps was completely removed in favor of putting the power weapons in CoD esque drop pods that you get from killing a certain amount of enemies.

The progression system is complete trash, it doesn't take any consideration of skill into account it just takes into account how many people you killed and assists you got in a game and is calculated into XP. A rank 100 player could be complete dogshit at the game but still got there because he simply played a lot, for example.

Speaking of which, any competitive game modes don't exist because every game mode is ruined by the awful drop pod system for power weapons making the whole skill of 1, 2, and 3 of fighting for control of map power weapons with your team is fucking gone. Not to mention there is no fucking competitive ranking system to begin with.

The maps were all pretty bland in general, nothing stood out and the ones that did were just recycled Halo 2 and 3 maps.

The armor design are horrific eyesores because 343 doesn't understand that sometimes less is more, they're way too overdesigned so almost no armor pieces stand out from each other.

Halo 4 has fucking loadouts, enough said.

The campaign was decent enough but is really bogged down with lore baggage so unless you're familiar with the lore you're gonna be confused for 70% of the game's story. However the story line's climax where Cortana dies is completely moot because the hack writers at 343 decide to bring her back as a human because they're fucking beyond retarded and possibly autistic.

There are even more issues beyond all this but I don't even need to mention it. These issues alone show just how bad 343 fucked up. It's not like Halo 5 fixes much of this. Halo 5 has better weapon balancing and the stupid as shit drop pod system is gone, but loadouts remain and the REQ system is possibly even more cancerous than the drop pod system. Halo 5's story is complete garbage however, they didn't even try.

Everyone at 343 and Microsoft should be gassed. Embedded related.

And Dragon Age origins didn't even cared if you yourself was a blood mage, made contract with a demon, after which you run "protecting" a mage circle.
That's the series problem, rather than inquisition one. Funnily inquisition is literal copy of origins in some places, like chooseing between templars or mages, or relocating party into castle from a camp.

FTFY

Shit taste confirmed

nuDoom had these as well. Why do they do them?

B-but muh RIP AND TEAR LOL SO RANDUN

When in one place in the world someone makes a joke, in the other place of the world its someone's reality.

when will this madness end

The missteps they made in 4 were amplified in 5.

BungieHalos were all fairly lighthearted affairs until they had their dark moments, exceptions being the spin-offs ODST and Reach which were just darker overall with some light patches.

4 turned Chief into a bit of a jumpy ADD action hero in the cutscenes rather than the tank he actually is. They tried to give him a story, which I actually appreciated because it didn't get in the way any more than cutscenes in the other games did. The gameplay overall was fine except for fighting the big Forerunner dudes because you essentially have to kill them twice, they have shields and they can teleport. Overall, 4 isn't as bad as people make it out to be but it was flawed, it had shades of what made 5 fucking woeful.

5 is just a trainwreck. Aim Down Sights without anything to back it up (they made it so you still came out of zoom if you were hit. That means that instead of just clicking the thumbstick again, you had to release and pull the trigger again to re-enter ADS, which is much worse both in gameplay and mechanically. Make it so getting shot takes you out of ADS but you automatically go back in if you keep the trigger held, otherwise what was the fucking point in making it held rather than toggled?), eSports CoD-clone bullshit absolutely everywhere. Storyline that should've been about Chief discovering his humanity becomes a story about Chief trying to get Cortana back despite her being fucking dead at the end of 4, which kills any character development he had. Also the new spartans you play as completely mince through two armies in the opening cutscene. Remember all those hard won battles you fought against the covenant? Remember how much they kicked the shit out of you? These new guys in worse armour that you mostly don't care about waltz through TWO WHOLE ARMIES and render them harmless. There's nothing to like about them, and they're meant to be you. That's not empowering nor endearing, it's shitting on all that time you spent as Chief. It's a fuck you to the audience. They basically turned Spartans from walking tanks into Power Rangers and it's shit start to finish.

The opening cutscene of H5:G from the 1:30 mark on is absolutely offensive if at any point you like the Bungie era.

microtransactions for gun colors

When it stops being profitable

The optimist in me is telling me that's just an in-game point system like Blops.

It is, and it was broken within day 1. You can earn those points in user-made levels, users made levels that gave you more points than you'd ever need by simply starting the level which auto-completes after it loads in.

I think the issue is more about the Covies feeling dumber with each iteration and that started with post-H2 games. Spartans were always a major force on the field but they weren't just berserkers on the field, they would use smarts and tactics to overcome the Covenant numbers. And why they had to do so was because the early Covenant didn't feel like a bunch of retards. They too had their own tactics and common sense to vaporize any enemy dumb enough to berserk around on an open field.

More or less agree. H1&2 Legendary runs were a nightmare compared to 3+ and I don't think it was anything to do with me getting better.

The people in charge of the series as it stands today don't understand what made Chief cool, the same way that people in charge of Star Wars at the time of the Prequels didn't understand what made the Lightsaber cool either. You can't just throw more Spartans in and expect it to be better for it, you have to earn it. There being other spartans was a big deal in Reach, and you were more or less all sacrificed to protect one of them because him alone (the one the fans love already) was better than the rest of you because you were all shitty mass-produced ones (aside from Jorge) that were essentially ODST with gene-mods and shields. H4 and 5 Spartans are all mass-produced variants that now replace ODST (so the cool human commandos are now gone, they're all Spartans now) that are somehow better than Chief despite it being explicit that they're not because it would bankrupt humanity if that were the case. They just went full OC Donut Steel with Spartans rather than kept them as incredibly rare and valuable combatants because you, the player, are in control and single-handedly turn the tide of wars.

tl;dr - Cutscene superstrength is almost always shit, to the nth degree when applied to new characters that are meant to be worse than you

The scientist woman that made the Spartans is also Hitler now and responsible for all the world's evil, despite previous lore making it abundantly clear that even if the Covenant hadn't come the Spartans were meant to safeguard millions of lives by preventing civil war from breaking out.

Instead with 343 we get a female cunt Spartan being a cunt and the fucking Power Rangers in 5, that somehow mange to be more cringy than the real Power Rangers.

speaking of which this whole fight is laughable when you put it into context like that

Yeah I found it odd that they were more or less trying Halsey for war crimes after the events of 3. Her work saved the galaxy, you can let her off from the fact that the Spartans were developed as a way of damping insurrection/got a lot of kids abducted and killed. The US has a history of letting enemy scientists off the hook if they're useful, and Halsey was incredibly fucking useful provided you give her something to work on.

It's truly the equivalent of a Modern Hollywood Blockbuster; an exercise in meaningless excess.

Why are they blaming her even? She was under orders, someone higher up the chain signed off on the project and allocated funding. They don't even try to make it look like she's the scapegoat in the story, they just dumb it down and blame it all on her.

I see lore that is bad as just not real. like legend of korra it's all just crap that I don't accept as canonical

Same, the chief's story ended in 3, period.

I honestly couldn't tell you, user. I think it's something to do with Chief having gone missing post-3.

It's odd because most Halo lore's actually decent, just everything in 343 era went to shit.

Honestly I thought if 343 were gonna make it their own and add some character to Chief, a man created to be characterless for the player's benefit, I thought "May aswell, the series either dies here or we could get a new decent game." I thought 4 was a solid first attempt, multiplayer was alright, story wasn't obtrusive and did actually play off the fact that Chief's the strong silent type while Cortana's the human element and how they interplay. The issues in 4 were mostly "You didn't hide the 'Get from A to B and press button C' well enough" and Forerunner enemy types.

Chief's story in 5 is just "You know that shred of humanity you gained in 4 so you could be your own man? You're going to use that to cling to Cortana." If you're gonna do that in the second part of what I assume is a new trilogy (ergo: The darkest part), you need the story to either end in a wild goose chase where Chief truly has to search his soul, or the story is Chief's crippling inability to deal with humans without Cortana and that's why he's AWOL murdering Forerunners and Covenant behind the scenes. Part 3 is redemptive where he finally finds some positive way to move forward, because it's Halo and main series Halo games aren't tragedies and shouldn't be unless it gets better.

Speaking of the "OC Donut Stale" characters, what about Nicole from DoA4? How does she compare to the Post-Halo Reach (Going by release) characters?

Well, she got confirmed canon in 2011 (between Reach and Halo:CEA) but the events of DoA4 weren't. So she exists, but the only thing she was ever in doesn't.

In terms of how she compares; I don't hate Nicole and I enjoyed playing as her in the game she was in, so she's head and shoulders better than the H4/5 era Spartans. If the Spartan type is IV, they're not worth your time. Nicole, Jorge and Chief (and his crew in 5, which are the MIA Spartans from the books which actually is a nice touch) are all IIs, ergo The Best. IIIs get a pass because Noble 6 is the shit.

Disagree completely. That game was fucking straight trash. I'm not the best player admittedly, but consistently I was topping the leaderboards in Halo 4 when I played it. I played like half of the single-player on legendary, it was a breeze compared to even Reach. And I was baked most of the time I was playing it. That shit's trash.

Fair enough, user. I mostly played the 4 multi with friends so I had a good enough time with it before going back to Reach, which still holds up today as long as the only game you want to play is Team SWAT/DMRs only.

Fuck you, it was the best in the series.

Um, excuse me, I wanted to watch a Halo cutscene, not Post-Montey RvB.

Wait, that is a Halo cutscene? All right, that confirms it, "Current Year" writers, directors, and animators have dropped to the level of fanfiction.

That's all I needed to hear. So, DoA and Ninja Gaiden are all canon with the Haloverse.

Kill yourself retard.

Typical DaS 2 fan who can't defend his game without saying that the others are worse. Go play For Honor you faggot redditor.

Wait.
Is that really from the game?
Are they making fun of themselves?

In Origins you are in an order that has "end justifies the means" as their philosophy. You can rape babies every day if it helps you kill the darkspawn, you are too important to be touched.

That tumblr game with the tomboy "villain" who happens to be the actual only good character because everyone else is retarded and pretty much doomed the world despite the "villain" giving actual advice trying to help them.

The developer said that she and her friends are the main cast and the villain is based on people she hates.

You know what game it is.

kek

No, I don't.

SHE DID NOTHING WRONG

As hilariously shitty the comics are they had Halsey call out Palmer over this.

The only people who talk about her game and play it on a yearly basis are us.

Lifes funny.

This can't be real.

Oh you better berieve it.

PUNISHED TEAGAN WAS RIGHT

Dragon Age: Origins missed a large part of its premise. Your origin story was supposed to matter, but they cut out a lot of the relevant content. Dalish Elf was supposed to be of the same clan you run into later (which is why a throwaway line from Tamlen mentions Varathorn) but that got axed, Dwarf Noble was billed as trying to win the fight for the throne but that also got axed, being a Circle Mage re-visiting the circle makes fuck-all of a difference (also, you were supposed to choose between siding with the mages or the templars, but thanks to shitty level design you only get one dungeon run so your real choice is just whether you let the only good mages die or not), Human Noble was probably supposed to have more pull at the landsmeet but that got axed, I mean… you get the pattern. They were doing a whole marketing campaign about origin stories that actually matter, but chickened out from implementing it into the campaign proper because branching content was too scary or shit. They were way the fuck better in the Baldur's Gate era.

There was a mod that inserted a deleted scene about you being a blood mage, but they cut it out for some shitty reasons. Probably because they were worried about punishing players for making gameplay choices, which was retarded as fuck. Dragon Age 2 takes the cake on not caring though. That game goes on a ridiculously over-the-top BLOOD MAGES ARE EVIL bent and you can be a blood mage yourself and absolutely fucking no one will care because it's completely irreconcilable with the story, so it's just ignored. Then again just being a mage Hawke is dubious as all fucking hell and there is precious little explanation about why the fuck you haven't been arrested yet for being an apostate. There's some handwaving about Hawke being too powerful to be arrested but they did fucking zilch to actually dig into that a bit and make it feel like a serious reason.

I just hurt myself today…

Teagan's part of our culture now. Never forget.

This piece of shit and everything that came after it.

Did you see the gamespot gameplay on this garbage? It looks like a ps2 game and the hitboxes will make you bust out laughing. There's a mile between the bullet and the guy and it still registers as headshot. One of them gets shot in the back of the head and the animation thinks he got shot in the ear.
Actually if someone could webm the terrible sniper shot hitbox, that would be great

Don't you shit on 4.
5 was patient 0. Why? Because it was objectively shit. If you're going to blame RE4 for what happened to the series just because it changed the perspective from fixed camera to third-person - just look at all the other non-traditional RE games. They've tried to change up the formula before and failed, RE4 worked great, then RE5 went down the "40 lbs OF BOULDER PUNCHING ACTION!" route.

oh look, another Far Cry game… wait

I was about to argue with you about the point of it looking like a PS2 game, but then I remembered what the first Ghost Recon looked like on consoles.

I seem to remember the game looking better than that.

Some games just have their dedicated fanbase away from the mainstream.

Japan does this often: stick to your budget and make what your fans are known to pay money for. This keeps marketing budget down as well.

Find your nichè and you can keep making games for decades. Western developers usuallly prefer to go for the big triple A market.

How is it possible to be this incompetent?

Dark Souls 2 is a hundred times better than 3.

I'm not even that guy you just have SHIT taste faggot. Dark Souls 3 was poorly and quickly made to take money from chumps like you and me.

Soulsfags are amazingly stupid.

The shittiest things the comics did was fucking kill The Rookie.

fixed your post for you

Actually that happened in one of the novels. Never forget.

Wasn't that Karen "I destroy everything I touch" Traviss?

As above, so below

Isn't that some old balance shit alchemists of yore believed in? That is one hell of a dated reference.

It's fringecore knowledge, derives from the Hermetic tradition

That's because City Interactive has never made a good game.

Multiplayer wasn't made by id, it was made by an studio known for making Multiplayer for CoD and Halo games, that's why it's garbage.

Nope it was Matt Forbeck. The guy that wrote a retarded RACISM IS BAD story in a collection. Sadly he's written another novel to be released this year.

This

Certain Affinity, I know.

What game?

Boku no RPGMaker

I was thinking about the state of Georgia for a second.

reminder that halo is owned by microsoft now
bungie is equally shit now considering that they made destiny

at least you had the intelligence to buy something that was at least fun, and then nintendo added paid online and did pokemon go and became just as bad as sony, steam, and microsoft. now everything is shit. high hopes for foss

Reported

Is this an actual series? Was the last game made in the early 2000's, went dormant, and some exec was fishing around a hat full of names and this is what came out?

This is how I know you didn't play the game
Either way to wrongs don't make a right and you're an idiot.

where do the years go

the game grumps playthrough for sonic 06 is already four and a half years old.

god fucking damn

Toy Story is already 22 years old.

I exited the video after watching that. They're really trying to get that Far Cry audience aren't they?

I was about to call you out, but then I realized your math was right and the movie didn't come out in the early 00s. Jesus.

I forgot they even made a Halo 5.

What did you use to make this webm?

If you're asking for the song source, It came from one of the newest Fire Emblem games. I don't know the track name specifically.

My favorite bit of the Halo lore was that it was literally stated that John wasn't the best or brightest Spartan, but rather he only survived through now due to immense amounts of pure luck. It was always cool to think that despite all the training and enhancements he had he was only ever able to survive due to luck.

shits on the lore of FE1/2/3 and spits on the map design of everything but 2. that's a bad thing.
It always confused me as to why the devs decided that heaps of "fan service" would leave a good taste in everyone's mouth as the (at the time) last game.

Marine Sharpshooter 1 and 2 are great. Don't bother with anything after that.

I WILL NEVER NOT BE FUCKING MAD ABOUT THIS

This, breaking up the ODST squad and turning ODSTs - normal humans who managed to do outstanding shit because they're very well trained - into speshul snowflek Spartan IVs who happen to perform as well as Spartan IIs, without the extreme modifications they had to go through starting from childhood, get me fucking livid

Shoulda posted cover art, my bad.
The game is pretty decent for being budget, you have a spotter with an M4 that follows you and can take basic orders, and you're only armed with a bolt action rifle and a sidearm so keeping enemies back is a must, there's lots of crawling, forests, jungles and even a black hawk down-knockoff scene for extraction from the middle east levels. Second game is 95% crawling through jungles, not that bad but it's kind of buggy (mostly bulletproof foliage sometimes).

This. It's fucking atrocious.

what did she do? i never saw a complete stream because due to work so i dont even know what the game is about.

Goes apeshit on the cast and explains in extremely heavy and precise detail everything they've done wrong and all their character flaws after their world-saving ceremony goes wrong and they don't understand why.

Super TL;DR version of the game events:
And this is leaving out lots and lots of segments that are just angst and "social commentary"

Take your meds

It's a game that's supposed to be about mysterious space ninjas wrecking shit.
Your post should read

Arent sony faggots annoying as shit.

Advancing technology can do that. It can easily do that. And lets be real, there is zero reason why standard human forces shouldnt have energy shields, Advanced SPI Stealth, and similar strength enhancements without the super high tuned nonsense of early MJOLNIR.

Yep. It looks like ONI shits trying to cut off loose ends and any who can point the finger at them.

No really what game
user I NEED TO KNOW

"It's okay when Miyazaki does it."

I don't understand how you people are still salty about the space kids but don't about the shitty gameplay.
You people really put story above gameplay? fucking normalfags.

Uncommon Time.

Try google "TEAGAN game" next time faggot. It was in the replies.

If anything, more people need to be pointing the finger to ONI.

No need, there'll always someone to spoonfeed him the name.

This

They made the mistake of turning everything great about Humanity into shit.
Master Chief and the Spartan II's were special because they fucking suffered since being children. Master Chief wasn't a gary stu, because there were plenty of times where he fucked up or outright failed. The rest of the Spartan-II's, save a few, died in the line of duty, or succumbed to the augmentations.

Why did Halo have to go to shit?

Any news on the Holla Forums sequel?

steam-community.com/?ref=1p22lGG

I actually read The Fall of Reach before I played Halo and the games have never been anything but an abject disappointment. I went into Halo expecting equal parts GOTTA GO FAST, NANOMACHINES and Splinter Cell and got a bland FPS. Fucking Crysis had better S-IIs than the Halo games themselves and that's just pathetic.

Are you for fucking real?

It makes me wonder why its taking AAA devs to learn this. You dont waste millions on a game trying to compete with CoD in the off chance you might be able to break even.

Because no one, Fucking, understandscfdihdbhdhdhbeb…

I honestly don't know how to phrase it because you're asking the wrong question. The question shouldn't be "Why did Halo have to go to shit?", or "Why did video games have to go to shit?", or "Why did media have to go to shit?", or even "Why did the world have to go to shit?" The question you should be asking is this:
"Why did WE allow everything to go to shit?"

Believe it or not, an individual is the most powerful entity in the entire FUCKING universe, that not person, group, police, military, corporation, government, king, or even God' can stop. The only problem is that people have forgotten that, and they'd rather settle for what they have and have their entire life be summed up on a tombstone with the inscription:
[Your Name]
Born 19XX
Died 20XX
Here s\he lies, sent off by numerous friends and family
[Which is an obvious lie]

And, I'll be posting a few sets of videos to accompany this post.

Right now Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 hasn't even sold 20k on steam.

I tried that retard but unrelated shit came up and that name didn't show up anywhere its complete shit so I regret looking this up I'm fucking off from this plane

Which is the main reason why the dev is doing shit like embed.
It's a shit game.

GTA 4 and GTA 5.
They're not even GTA games.

You're missing the point of the thread. Yeah, it's a shit game. But it's still dark souls.

Stop spamming the thread you fucking faggot.

Now make a ROB gondola.

There's not a single piece of that comic that is correct. How can someone be so perfectly wrong?

It's a nice little handwave by the writers as to why he can do insurmountable shit. It's fine when you're the one playing because you're in control, you know he can do it because you did it. Not the same in novels where you need to get on his side, but "He just DA BES'!" immediately makes you hate a character.

My favourite bit of lore's in the Halo 3 terminals: Mendicant Bias vs Offensive Bias.

Pretty much. In merging ODST with Spartan they managed to destroy what made both things cool and unique. No "Badass normals that get there through hard work", no "Hyper-rare living tanks that survive abduction and trauma from 5 years old".

You misunderstand, user. Just because something 'can' happen doesn't mean it makes sense to do so in fiction. And, if it were the case, you'd need to handle it better than they did. Not only that; you'd still have badass normal soldiers trying to enter the Spartan program. Why disband ODST? Use ODST as your filter program to enter the S-IV program. Survive being a Shock Troop and you can qualify for armour and mods. Trade in your cool helmet, you're about to look like a power ranger!

Most people don't know, which is kinda the point. It's all clandestine ops, if enough people knew to point the finger, they already fucked up.

In terms of lore, yes. In terms of gameplay, it just comes down to "There's only one and it's YOU." Chief was special because he was a suit of armour you wore that let you play the game. You died countless times, you saved the galaxy as Chief. Then in 5 some shitty little upstarts in worse armour with worse training successfully rinse through two armies that you struggled with to try to take you on while you have a personal issue. And you're meant to like them.

"Spartans never die!"

>Why did we allow everything to go to shit
Because we're mostly not authoritarian you fucking fruitcake. If they want to run their franchise into the ground, so be it. I can't control what other people do, I can only control my reaction to it. Learn to stoic you little fucking bitch.

GT 1 2 AND 3 were fun games

GT4 became pure autism and the games have never gone back to fun

They dropped the ball even during the first game.
You expect it to be sneaky sniping hijinks but it ends up being a cod4 pripyat mission the game.

This was only going to be the last game if it didn't sell more than the others. Thats where the fanservice and watered down gameplay comes from, they had no choice but try to appeal to casuals, waifuists and all sorts of people that wouldn't play it otherwise.

Took a quick peek through the guy's other comics… Holy fuck he's terrible. Constant strawmans, low hanging fruit jokes, pandery as fuck.

I thought critical miss had gone to shit, but this is way worse.

So, ever watch the "Fall of Reach" movie they did? It retconned/fucked up the book story for John in what seems to be a small, but actually is big, way.

The scene with the bully on the hill. In the film, John's the kid on top of a playground tower thing. Fighting off a bunch of other kids.

When in the novel, John's the kid who rallies all the others to take him down as a group. Which ties into the whole thing about how John isn't the strongest, fastest, or smartest. But he's implied to be the best leader all-around. And that he has luck to bail his ass out.

(Doesn't hurt that he's one of the only, if not the only, spartan with a fully realized AI in his head overclocking his brain and armor)

Yeah, but Crysis is a PC game.

It fell apart and almost certainly isn't going to happen. But keep an eye out for the next stream in August because something else might happen.

I got a good joke for you right here, m8: For Honor.

Reminder there were redditors on here posting about how they pre-ordered this shitfest

I just watched my roomate play through this over the last week. It's a stealth/survival game in which you can run balls-to-the-wall into every encounter and bash all your enemies to death with a pipe.

They tried to do a good stealth game with intelligent AI, failed, scrapped the AI and released the game anyway.
Luckily it turned out that no cared about gameplay and everyone loves generic zombie stories that tug at dormant fatherly instincts.

It was such a piece of shit.

DeS>BB>DaS>DaS3>>>>Board kike's ball sweat>>>DaS2

Don't forget in one ending, you find out Alto wants the world to end because the world is mean, so she tells everyone she's going to let the world die. Teagan is the only one who tries to stop her, gets her ass handed to her, and all of Alto's tard friends are like "Sure, that's fine, you're well within your right to end the world because of selfish reasons." Rich girl and Crossdresser both commit a suicide pact (Because an underaged girl and 30 year old man being in a relationship is normal) while Immortal girl follows Alto and kisses her ass the whole way as they watch the world die together.

I didn't bother with stealth when I got the bow in that game.

Leon.
Leeeeoooon
LEEEEOOOOOOOON
LEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOON

The shilling was fucking gay. All of the people praising the game were basically talking about another game, whereas other shills tend to at least twist shit or hide the bad aspects of a shit game. Even worse than rainbow 6.

Why are you guys all following some tumblr rpgmaker game?

Game came out like two years ago and had some really fun threads, it's the kind of retarded trainwreck you don't just forget about.

Speaking of which whatever happened to anonymous agony, was it ever finished?

As far as I'm aware no, I think the guy just fell off the face of the planet. I thought I heard something about him trying to kickstart the second half of the game or something but it probably fell through.

At this point hes probably old enough to be thoroughly embarrassed by it.

ironic that you of all people are calling anyone else an idiot.

An user played it and streamed it for everyone. It's one of those so horrible it's great to laugh at games. Most anons wanted to waifu teagan for being the only person worth a damn in the universe.

Almost as bad as using batons to beat stormtroopers in Rogue One. What a shitfest.

thanks for reminding me of fallout 2 where I came across a village and started fighting in the arena and got so good at hand to hand I just punched everything in the eyes which would usually instantly kill them. Maybe fallout 5 will be like fallout 2 in quest complexity. And maybe we will get ammo making back.

It's not in June? I thought we had it in June and December.

Here's your (you), I'll check it out.

Spec Ops: The Line

It derives from the primordial tradition of the neolithic, the hermetic (both types, the classical and reneaissance) schools are simply the last few vestiges remaining above the sea of modernity.