VR Kanojo Smell Support Lets You Smell Girl & Panties

Are you ready for the new age Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FuI2p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

No way.

THE FUTURE IS NOW

2Dfags couldn't handle the scent of real pussy. Cartoons are a clean alternative to 3D. Are they just going to pump artificial strawberry scent up their noses & tell them that's what a cunt smells like?

Fake news

archive.is/FuI2p
Who would do that, just lie on the internet?

lewd

good

It doesn't say the smell of "a pussy"; it says the smell of "a girl" and "panties". That means whatever bullshit fantasy smell people think girls have (possibly strawberries) and the smell of freshly-laundered cotton.

I don't want the smell of fish up my nostrils

Since women naturally smell bad they usually put on a shit ton of fragrances on themselves to try and hide it, so it is pretty accurate to be honest.

Yes, I am sure looking forward to smelling slightly acidic mucus mixed with sweat and B.O.

Perfumes rarely have an overt fruity smell, though; they're a lot more complex. I think the "strawberry: meme came the smell of shampoo, and forever-alone neckbeards whose closest encounter with an actual girl is stumbling along behind a stranger and sniffing at her hair hoping not to get noticed.

Try smelling one after shes taken a piss, truly horrific.

As long as i can´t smell her armpit or ass i´m not interested.

HORSE ASS

I usually just buy some fish and let it sit out for a day, but this works too.

literally a rape simulator, this is why games must be regulated.

At least it may smell like barn alone.

That's the A-10 noise, you're looking for
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

i'll pass, i got divorced for a reason

not even that, man

Absolutely disgusting

Nice cuckchan quality thread. Go back to the discord, faggot. Sage for shit template tertiary quality.

nobody says this. That's prob the same as saying "go back to skype".

are you new??

My ballsack smells like pancake batter, haha

Smell as an additional stimulus to add to immersion will never be a thing until a computer can trigger an artificial sensory response in the brain. It takes a limited resource that cannot be generated via electricity to produce (unlike light and sound) therefore is just a stupid meme.

According to my research it should smell like sweat and rotten fish. Perhaps a hint of Natto since they're Japanese.

jewgle failed me, somebody post the dominic deegan comic where he says his bed is girl-scented

Finally!
After all these years we'll find out what Yoshis eggs smell like when he poops them out!
haha

You can sniff a dog's ass in the present you disgusting subhuman

>>>/tumblr/

In b4 someone figures out how to send a horrible stench into that thing.

if you meet a nice girl of legal age, and she is really clean and healthy here vagina will most likely smell like absolutely nothing at all, with a light aftersmell of flowers as long as she hasn't eaten any garlic or onions recently.

>>>/a/

>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Japan's birthrate will never recover

oh my gosh how cute just wait until she takes out her horse cock

hipster 0/10

still better than 99% of all 3d grills

male and female genitals smell identical depending on hygiene level. Women's vaginas will smell foul due to hormone imbalances or an infection (yeast or UTI). If you wash your junk then take a sniff after an hour, that's pretty much what it smells like, assuming they douche.

if you haven't showered one day then worked the wiggler and sniffed your hand, that's a pretty good indicator of what a woman's snatch smells like after sex. It's a sweaty area covered in hair that piss comes out of, why the fuck would it smell good unless you're a complete degenerate that enjoys foul odors.

The only people i've met that genuinely enjoy going down on a girl enjoyed it because they get a reward at the end, or they just have fucked up tastes. This is the same situation with women and blowjobs, but men tend to wash their junk more regularly, and it's easier to wash since it's external.

woman

basically that. get it already?

literally none of this is true.

hope they have a vegan option, since vegans got that mega veg-stench

okay bro. whatever you say.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff…oh yes my dear….sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff….quite pungent indeed…is that….dare I say….sssssssnniff…eggs I smell?……sniff sniff….hmmm…yes…quite so my darling….sniff….quite pungent eggs yes very much so …..ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff….ah yes…and also….a hint of….sniff….cheese…..quite wet my dear….sniff…but of yes…this will do nicely….sniff…..please my dear….another if you please….nice a big now….
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes…very good!….very sloppy and wet my dear….hmmmmm…is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?…hmmmm…..let me…..let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling…….hmmmmm….hmm..yes….that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear….ah yes….let me guess…curry for dinner?….oh quite right I am….aren't I?….ok….time for sniff…..sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff…..hmmm…hhhmmmmm I see…yes….yes indeed as well curry……hmmm….that fragrance is quite noticeable….yes…..onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?…..hmmmmm….yes quite…..
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

I know you're probably conditioned to believe all woman and vaginas are horrible but there are some rare good ones out there.

You never actually had tuna, did you ?

Why do I find these fart copypastas so funny?

The best perfumes are the ones that make a girl smell like something edible.
Flowery or indescribable perfumes are pretty off-putting.

t. Dan Schneider

But I just want to cuddle them and feel their warmth

>>>/a/

BRAAAAAAP

While mods are being bitches as usual for banning a copypasta is no one bothered by the last paragraph?

So smell of fish?

clickbait 101.

I'm sure there's something that you don't enjoy but do for some unknown reason, like how some people enjoy the smell of alcohol or gasoline, it still burns them and smells bad but you have the desire or compulsion to sniff it, despite not liking the smell itself you like something about it. This happens with taste too, people subject themselves to sour and spice for some reason.

I don't necessarily enjoy the scent of another person but I am drawn to it for some reason I don't understand, perhaps some kind of primitive feramone bullshit. While a girl may not smell "good" in the sense of the actual fragrance, something in the air must be attractive, some kind of other chemical reaction is happening besides just the sense of smell, like how people may not like the taste of alcohol but enjoy getting drunk, they'll bear with it. I may not enjoy the scent but I enjoy inhaling that air.

This is especially true for me when aroused, normally I think the vagina is disgusting because I consider it normally, but something comes over me when horny that makes it different, I consider different aspects that aren't normally there. The bad thing is that as soon as I cum everything I'm lusting after becomes gross again.

No it's an indicator of a newfag or a triggered tranny.

every time

This thread is making me feel lucky for being a virgin still.

Lewd.

Only faggots don't like tuna sandwiches. Not up for discussion.

Why would somebody create this?
This is almost certainly going to be used for fart fetish shit or other disgusting fetishes.

So they let you put on the VR goggles, then sneak in a girl and have her lift her ass to your nose?

boipucci is better

Not really

Can't wait to be bombarded by fragrances whenever a stronk landwhale directs her gaze my way in the game

If it can reproduce the smell of nitromethane, exhaust and burnt rubber, I'd get it.

It will either never recover or Artificial Wombs will be created and it will skyrocket

Or if it could replicate the smell of a mountain pass

Sorry user I don't want to smell Niggers

Kill yourself

i guess you're not aware that a particular type of cancer loves discord to the point that it's notable

Where is the dick?

Ha, faggot.

Traps are gay and you are gay for liking them.

Is an emulation of shitty perfume more likely or less likely to give me lung cancer? This is important.

Christ, how new are you?
Anime has been allowed on most boards since the exodus, not to mention most of the /a/ redirects are faggots triggered by reaction images.
Why come here if you can't handle reaction images from anime if you know those are going to be posted

I don't know about you faggots but I leave one hand under my sweaty balls so the smell sticks to it, then I smell my hand and I really like the smell. smelling something that is more or less the same except with a sexual undertone is probably great.

go back to 4chan m8

this is exactly what i'm talking about, this is the target audience for olfactory games.

>smelling your finger after they got impregated with the smell of your balls
i know what you mean but you shouldn t say it out loud

But the fact that virtual women don't smell like sweat and piss is a good thing.

i agree

in your mom

ebin

there is no ban hard enough for this shit

The time has come.

Nerf this!

Go on…

Also, it's an edit.

;_;

You seriously couldn't tell that it was an edit? If she actually shit herself it'd be showing through the costume and she'd probably be in pain.

Horse frontpussy is superior.

Pleb detected

Just because it sounded like a wet shit doesn't mean it was.
Farts can sound like shits.

But you're right. I should have known it was an edit by the fact that the sound didn't match up with her ass jiggling.

pussy was such a strange disappointment for me, tasted of nothing except a faint salty aftertaste. She was pretty tight and had an innie but it felt like eating a live octopus and felt even weirder

*even weirder on my dick

Wanna send us back to the 1950's then, weaboocuck?

Yeah, cock tastes the same. Cock is delicious, start sucking cock.
Except you get a bigger reward when he cums.

that is disgusting user

Always get a proper enema, poppy dick is a turn off, the prostate stimulation from a fleshy appendage feels absolutely fucking amazing.

you should be gassed, for being a pussy betamale and destroying the future of humanity

Shockingly close to artificial wombs, have the technology now to save extremely premature babies.
Pic related.

Technically Japan's birthrate has started to slowly recover. Was at a low of 1.26 in 2005 and I think its now around 1.43, while other places like Germany are still in decline.

Fucking weeeeeereee
Weeewwww

Lemme know when they invent VR technology that lets you smell qt boi ass and boi precum and pee, then i'll buy it. girl panties smells are not that interesting

nigga u gay

I can't wait for women to be completely irrelevant.

what do you mean?

The 3Desperation is just getting sad

smelling pussy makes me happy, it's the closest thing i'll have to my underwater adventure fantasies where i smell all the fish

what youll get instead are happy transvestites

This. Women need to be fucking purged. They're lower than niggers

unless I can feel real tits in my hands I'm not impressed with packets of Girl Stank.

Retard, they need to be re-trained and this society shattered to get rid of the fucking insane ideas they're fed and swallow.

No, they need to be slaughtered. Name one thing women have ever contributed to society. You can't. They're worthless and deserve to be tossed in a landfill when they become obsolete.

So close. Yet so far.

not at all, the birthrate is booming since 2016

:))))))

>>>Holla Forums

Anime is gay propaganda.

THE JEW FEARS THE SAMURAI

This is not gay at all.

Now hold on a minute user there's nothing gay about a cute feminine boy. What is very gay however, is two hairy men going at it.

Isn't a cute feminine boy with huge tits strictly less gay than a cute feminine boy without huge tits? Doesn't that mean that cute feminine boys are at least a little gay?

>>>/cuteboys/

well no, because a cute feminine boy with huge tits is just a tranny, and they're gay because they're mentally ill degenerates trying to achieve the impossible.
i suppose however that a cute feminine boy could possibly be kinda gay, but only if the amount of dimensions is more than 2.

Wait, were we talking about 3DPD?

Well if you were talking about futa those are filed as girls.
The thing with 2D is that anything can be, so nothing needs to imitate. Which is why actual trannies are thankfully a rarity in hentai.

According to that diagram being gay is normal and not gay is a small minority

thats amusing, but incorrect

VR IS CANCER!
Come on, debate me.