Listen to superbestfriendcast

I knew about the titstreamers but are there actually people watching streams to jerk off to feet?

truly footfags have no depths to their degeneracy.

Jesus thats sick. People are degenerates. What did they look like by the way? Please post a picture.

you expected otherwise from cancer?

Reported

No not baiting it, the opposite. Straight up "god dammit i forgot if i dont hide my feet while streaming people jerk off to them".
I bet footfags dont even care about gender.

We're truly living in the best timeline

It's a shame Matt is still in 95% of their playthroughs. I just wish he'd off himself already.

I like him in comic book/movie shit and as support to Pat and you have to acknowledge that without him the channel wouldn't have enough variety. As good as Pat+woolie are, they are DSP tier shitters at whatever they play.
sage for Eceleb shit

nice thread

I can't wait until he eventually calls it quits. He's always been the worst part of the channel, even Pat's incompetent girlfriend who can't play videogames is more entertaining to watch.

He's an absolute retard in terms of comics and movies, and all he does is spout random bullshit in hopes people will laugh at it. Never mind his shit taste in literally everything.

reminder: matt couldnt beat vicar amelia but pats chicago trash gf beat the game with ease.

matt is human garbage.

So underrated it'd still be underrated if I went around overrating it.

Matt's been behind literally all of the bad things the channel has ever spawned.

At least Pat's incompetence is unintentional and funny. Matt's got shit taste in almost everything _and_ he's obnoxiously unfunny. Liam finally fucked off which is great because he was pure Tumblrcunt cancer, and it was seeping into the videos more and more with each appearance. Glad he's fucking gone but for the channel to really thrive they need to axe Matt and bring in some fresh meat.

But how can he strangle a man on a step ladder?

Or does he ride woolie like that one mad max image of pepe and wojack?

He stands on a small pile of shields and strangles Matt to death.

Is she hot?

aren't they all a bunch of regressive cucks?

anyone know of a podcast that isn't cucked or full Holla Forumsack?

If you like vinesauce two on the vine is ok.

He's doing alright.

Nobody even posted her feet yet. What's the fucking point of this thread?

I've never understood this. Is it just because he doesn't shit on everything?

Wait, did Liam leave? Also has Matt gotten divorced yet? I haven't watched that channel in a looong time. Has anything stupid happened yet besides them becoming Twitch streamers.

Hot af and funny as hell. She's a Twitch streamer that goes by the name Peach Saliva.
She is also regularly a guest of Dick Masterson's on The Dick Show.