Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3ZzX5
store.steampowered.com/app/437380/
youtube.com/user/platinumgames/videos
platinumgames.co.jp/magazine/detail/?id=2_11279
archive.fo/AdS2K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn thread posting is fucked up

Is this why it took SEGA so long to release the PC ports, because they worked on them the whole time and just needed the greenlight?

nice

My body is not ready.

I wouldn't be surprised. They handled Valkyria Chronicles the exact same way. One day out of nowhere they just announced it was coming in a week or two.

Seems like a pretty reasonable explanation. The gimmicky way they announce it is strange but we can do with a bit of fun.

Now onto the important questions.
does he have rule 34

Here's hoping they also announce Yakuza and Shenmue on PC.

he better get fucking ready for this jelly.

Fuck
YES

He, Sam? That's gay

Shenmue is all but confirmed at this point with the HD Remasters incoming.

So I looked up some videos of this vanquish you fags are hyping up, and all I saw is some shitty TPS with mechs that you can't even pilot.
What makes it so great?

This is great I missed out on Vanquished.
Were finally getting those fucking ports goddamn.

It's fun

Does this mean Anarchy Reigns PC soon?

M-maybe we can get a skies of arcadia port too.

You must not have payed attention to the gameplay. It's a game about going fast and does punish you if you go about it like any other cover based TPS. It encourages you to be out in the open and boosting around enemies while shooting them.

So it's like EDF?

Yes.
I know and I'm sorry, but I've got a thing for guys who look like that.

How did your brain make that thought?

DON'T YOU FUCK TUG MY HEART STRINGS.
DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT.

Is it the body armor or Sam? The armor is pretty sexy but Sam just looks like a normal dude

That helmet looks fucking stupid, the visor is where the mouth should be. Looking forward to it, though.

Well Holla Forums shilled for EDF like a FUN game that ISN'T LIKE YOUR NORMAL TPS and it turned out to be boring grindy shit.
Is there grinding in vanquish?

Get out.
You don't belong here.
you just want to shit up the thread.
Look it up for yourself.
**fucking party pooper*

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I!!!

Shenmue is pretty much confirmed since Sega Europe has renewed the license to both games.
Yakuza not so much

Think we will ever get JSRF for pc? It annoys me that we don't have it already

It is a platinum games game first a shooter second. (ie. it is CURAHZEE)

has it. This game is how vanguards in Mass Effect should be like. Charging fast head on into enemies and doing crazy flippy shit.

POST YFW SEGA ACTUALLY RELEASES THE PORTS

Get the fuck out of here nigger

It's actually too short IMO

Look up gameplay vids dumbass and see if its your thing.

Calm down you spergs, hes allowed to not like something. EDF isnt a game for everyone.

SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

Please give me Anarchy Reigns

Sega will save the PC.

But will Anarchy Reigns fail for the same reasons it failed on console?
I fucking loved that game, but the multiplayer died in a month.

It's the armour, my man.
It's always the armour.

Death of consoles incoming.

FTFY

Its getting better and better
It just needs better exclusives that take advantage of everything the platform has to offer aka Bannerlord/Serious Sam 4.

Well I kinda doubt they'll split the JP and NA PC releases by six months to try and make their start of year profits look better so likely not the same reasons, but I suspect low player count would probably still be an issue for different reasons.

Not just confirmed, but confirmed soon. How long after 8-bit Bayonetta did they release Bayo PC? Like ten days? Doing another countdown would be redundant, it has to be happening soon

Sega reportedly lost the source code.

archive.fo/3ZzX5

I'm not going to expect a shitton of players, but I'm certain there will be a dedicated player base. The problem with that is that there's a ton of game modes with many probably being dead.

I know I'll be playing the fuck out of it once it comes out though.

Bring back the 90s

Neato. Now, Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed 2 featuring Bayonetta from the Bayonetta series when?

They'll probably save this for later for fiscal purposes.

YYESSSSS

As much as we shit on Overwatch , maybe that level of support could help Anarchy Reigns?

MY DICK IS ROCK HARD

It is funny how they just recycled the dude and put Jetstream in front of his name for MGR.

Realistically they'll probably stagger it a bit so they don't compete with themselves.

Platinum have been using that dude for ages

He's a cool dude tho.

What support, obnoxious outfits? Nah, fuck off.

BR?BR?BR?
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Tbh Anarchy Reigns with regular new characters and a cosmetic market to support the updates would be pretty baller.

That means killing characters' physical identities for macrotransaction shekels. Nah.

You got some shekelstein blood in you, don't you?

Nigga please. That's the last thing it needs. I'd rather take a game with a low but dedicated playerbase than invite cancerous practices like that.

I like the way Overwatch does it though.
A lot of the costumes aren't TOO far removed from their characters.
Zaria being the only one that doesn't apply, but she sucks anyway.

I was hoping for more special events rather than obnoxious outfits

I don't even play Overwatch and I know how detached the outfits are from the originals just from gazing over thread thumbnails.

Now, if only they'd release Yakuza I'd be golden.

Back to >>>/reddit/ with you

I think Sega is finally realizing PC is full of weeaboos. Miku shit would probably come before it though.

Bueno.

The PC is lacking in rhythm games as it is.

Well I mean not all of them.
only one I can think of is really Junkrat and Roadhog but eh?

I'm not really a big overwatch player. my wife is though I just know that there is some care taking in the costumes.

take your own suggestion to heart

Next up is VF5 alongside VF6 PS4 announcement.

There's even a couple nerds making a HD patch for it.

Oh yes. Though I own the game for PS3 but I don't really want to play it on console and never beaten it. Now I think I'll play it.

Please actually kill yourself thank you

Not really, it's just missing Miku and Taiko. Is DDR even a thing anymore on consoles?

Tell your wife she has shit taste

>>>/Reddit/

Everytime I try to hang myself the rope snaps.
I would love nothing more than the sweet embrace of death.

She knows.
She also loves Vanquish though so theres that.

>>>/reddit/

You can't be serious
Ever played AudioSurf and Crypt of the Necrodancer, Beat Hazard?

Whats there locked to consoles?
Miku and Rythm Heaven?

Both of those anons you're replying to didn't say anything about missing rhythm games. They said lacking in rhythm games. As in, more is always welcomed.

And It's like user above said, it will be released in two or three months so sega doesn't end up competing and cutting into it's own profit with two back to back releases.

While your friend is a total faggot, I'm both sad and glad to find out that I've been right all along and Bayonetta is terribly mediocre compared to the godlike DMC3/4 games. Especially because of the QTE's.
There's also an annoying amount of cutscenes and straight up cutscene padding to the game that just slows you down and completely takes you out of the game for a good while which is annoying. And combos feel extremely limited compared to the first time you boot up DMC3 even though it only has 1.5 buttons for attack prompts. I really genuinely wish I was wrong about this game, but I really wasn't.

Vanquish has always looked like fun though, so I'm very excited. Shenmue probably isn't bad, but I couldn't give a rat's ass about it. Yakuza 1 is fucking godlike and 2 was just bogged down by the really shitty story that took me out of the game entirely. So any Yakuza game will see me creaming all over it. I'd like Anarchy Reigns, but I can really live without it. It looks like it won't be much fun after its over. Hopefully if it comes out I will be proven wrong.

Absolute gutter trash

Just because it shares a publisher doesn't mean it's competing. You could argue they're both high octane but I doubt that's a reason anyone would think "nah, I already have bayonetta, no reason to have vanquish".

The complaints about the game would have a lot more weight without the screenshot proving you're not very good at it

Considering that you should have known how the QTE was being presented to you being the basis on when you should press the button indicates you're retarded. Complaining about that and calling the game mediocre is just sad.

What does this even mean? Are you telling me I should have premonitions? I mean the other guy who replied to me is obviously a shitposter, but you make me genuinely confused so I want to know.

You're having a giggle if you think the design is bad compared to DMC4. Obnoxious QTEs are much better than every stage being fucking terrible.

They opened a Yakuza site last week that goes into all the lore of the series so they could be prepping it.
Shenmue is likely since they can get additional sales from people who haven't played them before 3 comes out on steam.

TL;DR
Git Gud

The QTE's and the lack of a faster cutscene skip does hurt bayonetta I'll admit.
To me Bayo is more about the aracde scoring amd ranking then it is about Coming up with Combos like with DMC

No there not.

But PC was never in danger

If I were shitposting I would drop walls of greentext with excuses as to why I can't get good ranks.

I was hoping the path fixed the frame rate problems.

Four seconds of annoyance compared to hours of boredom is much better, objectively

Are you really trying to tell me Bayonetta have better stages than DMC4? Because oh boy you've definitely never played Bayonetta and seen how much wasted space and downtime there is in that case. And don't even get into the awful and uncontrollable camera that Bayonetta has.

They are though.
Even before you go through every stage backwards for no reason but with gimmicks everything is just a lame stand here and push devil bringer and you're just waiting to get to the next fight.
Not that forced QTEs aren't total AIDS but having good action game level design makes up for that if you ask me.

I myself prefer DMC3/4's weighty combat over Bayonetta's floatiness, but you still sound a bit of a fag tbh

Your points aren't wrong.
I mean they kind of work in Bayonetta, It's just I would off myself if QTE's were ever put in DMC, It's one of my biggest fears if Hideki Kamiya ever got to work on the series again.

Because Sega doesn't have any rights to Bayonetta 2, you moron.

Bro, Bayonetta 2 is never happening. What even make you think Nintendo would allow that?

I've never seen anyone put AR over Vanquish. Explain yourself.

Given that Bayonetta 2 was completely funded by Nintendo, good fucking luck.

Maybe user doesn't like shooters.

They are annoying, but they do kind of work as execution moves and whatnot. Except when they're done in a cutscene as I just used an example for.

Bayonetta 2 was funded by Nintendo, it is literally never ever and about as much as a waste of time as begging for The Wonderful 101. It is much wiser to spend time learning programming and making a Wii U emulator than expecting Bayo 2 to get ported.

Anarchy Reigns is a good idea though.

I know Kamiya didn't really work on Bayo 2 but if it's any consolation they're absent there bar the finishing move button mashers.
It's a step in the right direction anyway. And I would still take a QTE cutscene DMC if it makes enough profit to keep the classic series alive, it's better than never getting another game or lettting Tameem touch it ever again.

They literally don't
All DMC games without QTEs have sold more than Platinum's whole gallery of games combined.

I have 100% faith that Tameem will never be anywhere near DMC again, at least it was good for a laugh.

Why would QTEs help in any way? DMC has always been extremely profitable. In 2008 (1 year past DMC4's release) it was the 4th or 5th best selling franchise in Capcom history. It makes absolutely no sense that they stopped making DMC games.

QTEs have never helped any game they're in because they're garbage and I have no idea how they keep ending up in games but if it's Sophie's Choice I know which little kike I'm taking home.

Do you also want Zelda and Mario on the PS4, dipshit?

Why not

The Dreamcast version has better sound. I dream of a port with the best aspects of both versions.

I am certainly not on his side, but I remember the good old days when there was this nintendoomed flavor of the month meme when people wanted Nintendo to go 3rd party dev so they could play a "mature" zelda on a "real console" like the PS3/PS4.

The last thing Keiji Inafune did before leaving Capcom and becoming Con-man was say they needed to westernize more games with lead to Bionic Commando and DmC. but at least with Bionic Commando we got an actual good game along side the Edgy one, that didn't really happen with DmC unless you count DMC4 SE.

Yes I know about DmC. But that was in 2013. DMC4 was released in 2007. There is a 6 year gap you're conveniently forgetting. And another 4 years after that (although that's probably due to Capcom's financial issues).

bc2009 has really solid gameplay if you can get past the godawful story and character design

STOP IT
My heart will break if it does poorly again…

With all the good will following Bayo and Vanquish, it'd be something if AR flopped. Not to mention the rest of the year is looking kinda dry. Maybe if they released it alongside Forces or Mania.

Yeah it's not that bad though much better with the Old school skin.
It's a shame that the Studio "Grin" got shut down and the remainder became the Payjew 2 guys. The games they made where never amazing but I felt like they had potential.
I loved Webm related.

-Butterlord
-Total WaWa 2
-Sonic Mania
-Division Normandy 44
-Firepro Wrestling
-Ace Combat 7
-Ni No Kuni 2
-Serious Sam 4 its this year I just know it
-Pathologic Remake
-Outcast Second Contact
-EDF5
-YsVIII
-Spellforce 3
-Sudden Strike 4
-Routine
-Endless Space 2
-Blitzkrieg 3
-Xenonauts 2
-Rising Storm 2 eat shit Gibson
-Ultimate General Civil War
-Shenmue 3 and the remastered ports Sega has been teasing
-Baldr Sky hopefully this year

Do you even videogames?

That's a lot of niche stuff though. AR arguably has wider appeal than any of these except AC7, SS4 and maybe Shenmue.

IT'S ALREADY HERE
store.steampowered.com/app/437380/

I took your shitty bait you bastard

Whats your point?
I'm not a normalfag

Crisis averted

The point here was sales.

Press select/back and R2/RT?

If only I had looked at the flag before clicking.

Look I won't say much for the game's quality. But holy shit look at all that DLC the first one got. Pretty sure the first one also had some really really major issues and even added some new ones with the DLC that have not been resolved.
Looks like some sort of RTS game? And another boring WW2 one? What exactly is supposed to be good about this?
Some kind of awful looking 2D wrestling game? Again sell me on this.
>Serious Sam 4 ever coming into existence
Now you're just getting straight retarded.
But I already have that game and played it. And Outcast really wasn't that good.
Again no idea, but its an RTS and RPG hybrid? So like WC3? I mean sound alright.
Another boring WW2 game. Also an RTS kind of game? So basically the oversaturation is double.
Why does this look like a shitty walking simulator IN SPAAAACE?
ANOTHER boring WW2 RTS. But this time with an MMO twist. Holy fuck.
I think I saw someone play this on a stream somewhere? Looked like an absolute bog standard "realistic" shooter. Again why is that supposed to be something to look forward to?
While there's nothing wrong with the subject matter. The gameplay just looks boring and mediocre.
Oh boy don't get people hyped for this. Shenmue caters to a special kind of autist.
Are you seriously shilling a fucking VN? Or is it an actual game?

aaatleast I have this gimmick

The fuck how was I supposed to know that.
Not knowing about that was the only thing I didn't like about Bayonetta.

I have that same one.
I'm very happy though. I've been wanting to play Vanquish with a mouse and keyboard for years.
The PS3 still has enough exclusives.

kek

Vanquish on Steam is imminent.
Vanquish on PC is nowhere to be found.

Fair enough

Your post was awful and your taste is shit, go back to >>>/cuckchan/ with your ignoramt shitposts

Autist leave.

man that would be really cool, i love vanquish and was meaning to replay it but i've been playing so much more shootan on pc lately i didn't want to hop on the sticks for a shooter right now

bayo2 pc port would be nice because i don't wanna borrow some ones wiiu to play it

Something that people won't do because they want to support their friend, the developer (despite the poor logic behind attempting to do so).

Mate, the shallow observations of someone with no idea what he's talking about (if the previous reply to your posts wasn't clear enough, all you did was briefly look up the Steam pages for most games in question and judged them by their cover and then proceeded to post your ill-informed opinions like they were hot shit) only to save face on an anonymous image board is useful to nobody. Spare everyone the embarrassment.

hard pressed to believe they'd make fresh servers for a pc release unfortunately

i'd rather platinum does something new with the characters they made for AR right now

And this is where you lost any right to argue since my post was asking you to explain why anyone should see these as extremely interesting games to be hyped for. Instead you are now autistically screeching.

I'm really not sure what you're even trying to say here.
If you don't like steam then you can just pirate it. What do you care if other people do buy it to support the devs?

You didn't ask shit though. You just gave us all your shit opinions as if anyone would care for them.

Can't erase my post, autist. Can't erase the truth.

We're done here.

You keep using the word autist like it's an argument. Please go be a faggot on a different site.

GENESIS DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

Gets old after you get over the colors and see how the terrain goes with the music.
Necrodancer is great imo, but I'm pretty sure it's on console. It also doesn't feel like a dedicated rhythm game, if that makes sense.
See Audiosurf

The best rhythm games are found in arcades in Nip land

Sounds like a dreamcast

What are some of the best TPS?
Ratchet and Clank, DAH!, GunValk, Max Payne, Vanquish, maybe Gungrave, what else?

Dropped like a black baby.

MDK

DURRRRR

Woah, what a concept

Kill yourself you autistic minge, enjoy being filtered.
>>>/cuckchan/

Any Rythm game gets boring after you burned out of them unless you go full autostic.
True

I'd rather have Chromehounds

7 years later

no one cares

i don't want to get pile-bunker rushed again

I don't know why Hiroshima banned you or why, nor do I care, but you have to go >>>/back/
>>>/cuckchan/

You find something wrong about any of my posts, faggot? Let's hear it.
Good one.

Theres always MAV

He's right, you know.
>>>/cuckchan/

Of course, but Audio Surf and Beat Hazard don't really seem like games that would be fun to master or have much longevity to them. They feel like arcade games with music elements attached. That isn't a bad thing I guess because they can still be fun

Its just not the same
When the fuck is Project Nimbus going to be released? Holy fuck

Ayee, I get what you mean

Pretty soon I believe

I liked Binary Domain.

Platinums Youtube channel has been posting some cryptic videos.
youtube.com/user/platinumgames/videos

people who mock PC gamers are not from halfchan, you faggot. But you are from reddit.

>>>/back/ to >>>/cuckchan/

That game really never got interesting for me and I ended up quitting it an hour or so after the giant robot monkey fight or something like that. Was the train station after or before the monkey? Either way I don't see what other people see in that game.

Don't you mean

lol

Enjoy your ban newfag :)

Lol

Somebody's buttmad or shitposting

You put a surprising amount of effort into making that.

I liked bits and pieces of it but it just feels to scripted for me to fully get involved in. I hate all the shaky camera and scripted parts.

I don't need to make anything, google gives enough results. these people tend to embarrass themselves very easily

If you don't like the thing that you're supporting (which you clearly do not, if you did there would be no reason for piracy and violation of the law) then it is far more reasonable to skip the part where you give money and express your approval.

Oh shit it happening.

it's Bayo 3 for PS4, Switch and PC

Do not sexualize vivian

My country has the 3rd biggest piracy rate and the Governmment gives no fucks
Buying these makes more come towards the platform and thats all that matters

You're too late

Yes. Yes it does.

It would be either that fucking store or bust, keep fucking crying about it though.

Before.

I liked the technology and how almost any part of the robot body had unique damage and destroying it caused all sorts of things, mc voice actor is absolutely atrocious tho and the least likeable character.

oh yes this. not a lot of games do that

Sure you didn't.

REZ fucking when
Panzer Dragoon Orta fucking when

At-least I'll get to emulate Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir and Bayo 2 soon enough regardless

I was more joking than anything, but I wonder what the odds are that Atlus games start getting PC ports.

If that proves anything it just proves you posted your creation on reddit first.

Zero.

Let's dial the hype down a bit and think of the ways in which this port could fail to meet expectations. These are the elements of the port I am most concerned with:

Mouse aim: Will they go the lazy route and have the mouse emulate analog sticks, or actually implement proper camera controls that work like they should?

Frame rate: The original game was capped at 30fps. Will the port run at a higher frame rate? Will this higher frame rate introduce problems of its own? If it's higher, how high can it go?

>dat Bayonetta 2&3 teasing
Platinum please stop, my dick can only get so erect.

Just means that they'll have to release a sequel

But user…
PC gamers are already fat

Just like VC, smooth and natural mouse aim
again, you will either choose to lock it at 30 or select 60fps with no problem.

Well bayo had excellent performance, and they didn't do a shoddy job on the graphical options and letting players either controller or M+KB. I think it's chances are good.

Slim to fucking none, but you can absolutely forget any Persona from 3 and onwards getting a PC version because Sony Music has a vice-like grip on the vocal tracks. I would love to be proven wrong on all accounts however.

EYE YAM EXCITE

Never had a chance to play Vanquish, any good gameplay videos to get an idea?

I see some "cinematic" bullshit where the camera constantly wobbles around or switches view to show some stupid takedown animation, with stiff and clumsy gameplay (like the part where he pushed a crate or whatever and tried to walk past it but was completely blocked even though there was a significant amount of space). Giving your cover shooter a wobbling camera does not make it good.

Like I said it was not an amazing game, but I still really like it. It captures the spirit of the movie better then the movie does.

I really hope so, user.Please don't let it be never ever

If the mouse lets you turn faster, could it break the game's balance? (i.e. you can turn and kill enemies quicker)

And do people really not mind the slower console-esque turning when using a mouse?

I want to play this so bad, I know there's k-shoot mania but the controllers are expensive

ure a fag

Over Rapid
Playstore

Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but couldn't they get most of what they need from a retail copy and just reverse engineer it from there?

I know that's what the devs for the MGS HD collection did when Konami couldn't be assed to give them the source code

It's a double whammy.

At that point you may as well just make a new game instead.

What said essentially. Reverse engineering a game is fucking time consuming at best and the game is pretty simple mechanically and graphically. It would be easier to just make a brand new upgraded game… which would also take a lot of money and effort that SEGA has absolutely no reason to believe they can earn back.

So Bayo 1+2 for the Switch, and possibly Bayo one for PS4 and Xbone?

I dunno user, my hopes and dreams seem a lot nicer than your harsh reality

Of course it does, that's what dreams are suppose to be
nice things that never happen

Well, they're not console only anymore therefore they can be good now.

Bayo 1 is already on Xbone through x360 backcompatibility.

Does this game have online?

only for leaderboards.

It just looks like DJ Max but with touchscreen

Why is platinum such poo?

N E V E R E V E R
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

faggot detected.

Why is user such a fag?

Oh c'mon! Why does it have to be one of those one off games? Where's the replayability? I mean it's current year +2!

platinumgames.co.jp/magazine/detail/?id=2_11279

its just a usual blogpost dump.

Are you fucking kidding me? It's replayable without it.

FOREVER
EVER
Please Sega don't fuck this up somehow

eltonel is that u

At this rate I would not be shocked if Half Life 3 finally got announced at E3 for release this year. And at this rate I wouldn't be shocked if it ends up being shit, knowing Valve.

>inb4 Nintendo somehow convinces them to make it a timed "console-exclusive" release

Last Steam Dev Days they said to expect stuff this year. It's probably HLVR.

Bad news, turns out the videos with repeating dialogue that Platinum uploaded were just to help with Japs speak English.
archive.fo/AdS2K

Fuck off retard.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT

they haven't outright denied yakuza PC plans, and as a couple anons have said sega generally stays quiet about this sort of shit then says "by the way, is coming out next week"

Pirated the game for ps3, it's a one off.

Don't you play with my heart user.
HHHNNNNNNN

Ridiculous. I say it's a smokescreen.

Yes, after releasing a long-awaited PC port of Bayo1, Plat decides to release a couple videos of said Bayonetta saying a phrase exactly 3 times.

Sega will announce it in the same way they always do: breadcrumbs here and there, and then offhand mention it at some investor's meeting at the end.

"Byu de wai, Bayonetta Tree, coming to alu pratforms nextq weeku"

I know how that casual scum truly does worship the nintendo manchild eceleb and these are the babbies which I have been arguing with all along to take that crap back to 4chan.

DOG BLESS ZEGA

They've been dropping the ball with these games, it'll be shit.
Autism.
Another WW2 RTS.
Autism.
For what purpose.
NISA.
Another WW2 RTS.
Another WW2 RTS.

It's made by Platinum Games so it's full of dumb shit that make no sense, that's enough for the weebs to scream GOAT.

You are very confused. Not everything made in Japan is weebshit. I'm one of those people who hates weebshit, and I love Platinum games.

Source?

Who the fuck pissed in your cereal faggot? "Getting" doesn't necessarily mean "buying a prebuilt". Who do you take me for, a fucking casual?
I spent a couple of weeks considering like 7 different builds on my not-so-tight $750 budget and in the end I settled for a Ryzen 5 1600, RX480 4GB, 16GB DDR4 RAM at 3200MHz and CAS 14 combo.
Best bang for buck I could find in not-first-worldistan, although dem fucking RAM jews colluding to raise prices really did a number on the final price

As far as I remember the game was practically a 80's movie in videogame form, full of AMERICA and stereotypical evil commie? russians.

You have it exactly right. The Russians weren't commies, though. But they did portray a US President who is basically Hillary Clinton and who (legit spoiler ahead) blew her own brains out, and I loved it.

What the fuck do you need that much RAM for?

16GB is pretty standard.

I'm considering upgrading to 16 because 4 gigs is starting to not cut it anymore.

My shitty laptop has 6 GB.

16GB? Try 600

Futureproofing, and some of my projects will probably also benefit from it.

Yes please.

Cum on step it up.

Right, I forgot Windows users open fucktons of bloated, proprietary applications full of memory leaks on top of their already bloated operating system.

8 gigabytes is probably good enough. I have 10 and the only times I've ever come close to using that much were from Firefox completely shitting the bed with some awful memory leak.

Almost no games make use of that much RAM I hope, it's more useful for content creators and people who play vidya on ramdisks.

Thanks.

Firefox/Chromium are full of memory leaks and not proprietary.
Holla Forums makes either of those use over 12GB on a regular basis if you have more than 5 tabs open

i want her to shit out some video games in front of me

Unfortunately, programmers have been getting increasingly shit at optimization for many years and it seems like it'll only get worse. Just look at Firefox, AAA games and Wangblows.
Getting more RAM as futureproofing seems like a logical thing to do.

err what? not for me, I have 31 8ch tabs open and chrome is using 831MB try disabling plugins I don't even run my ad blocker on 8ch

anyway looking forward to vanquish

Well chromium doesn't anymore since it crashes tabs instead
But pic rated is firefox after about 4hr with almost not extensions and even then I still snuffed a couple 1GB tab earlier

(checked)
wew, didn't notice my holy trips

I'm cumming

There's always that one /scat/ copypasta and the faproulette.

There's still many Linux distros where I can keep easily keep RAM usage well under a gigabyte with Firefox and a couple mid-weight applications open even with amd64's extra memory overhead.
Web browsers are cancer and the new Java Virtual Machine, not that there's much difference.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY SEGA
WHERE
WHERRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Billy Hatcher is already on PC user

well, it's a bit more than I thought (task manager only shows the main browser process memory usage at the top, each tab gets its own entry below that, I can't open process monitor or process hacker while pso2 is running or gameguard will shit the bed) but still less than 2GB

Yeah but I want a modern release that better supports todays hardware and setups.

You're not doing yourself any favors by building a new PC and only throwing 8GB or RAM in there.

Lost source code.

Lost source code.

That's a lot of incompetence

why tho

It feels just swell.

Why not? Keeps you up to date and this place moves slow enough to keep up

Can't they just get the game data from a retail disc and work from there? Pretty sure thats how the MGS remasters worked anyhow.

That's about the number of threads in the catalog that aren't dogshit.

Hopefully XBOX emulation actually picks up this time around, I think both of those games use very similar engine so once one runs the other should followNinja Gaiden Black NEVER EVER because it's actually optimized to take advantage of the hardware in ways that are hard as fuck to emulate

I think it's not so much lost as it is "Destroyed because muh industrial spying"

The amount of work involved in making a sourceport is about as big as making a whole new game if not worse in some cases, it's not economically viable enough to do so it's not gonna happen unless some random autist decides to make one and ends up either working for SEGA or licensing it to SEGA

reverse engineering release code instead of source code can be a real motherfucker depending on how complex, optimized or obfuscated the final code is.
The HD release of Silent Hill was done on retail code and look how awful it turned out.

Nope, BETA source code, which is arguably much worse when you're dealing with a early 2000's japanese codebase targeting the fucking PS2.

PC
IS
THE DANGER

Please, make it so, monkey paw, make it so.

Why?

Dont forget to import ysviii and sending a picture to nisa, xseed and falcom.

Please be true.

I never really followed SEGA but from what I heard from user in 2009 it feels like SEGA is unfucking themselves and really trying to become a respectable publisher again.
Maybe in 5 or 10 years they'll make a console again too.

Maybe they'll publish A GOOD FUCKING WARHAMMER GAME ONE OF THESE DAYS

more consoles means more pc ports!

I played the Bayonetta port and it was good. I played Vanquish on PS3 and it was fun. There's nothing wrong with porting actually good games. Of course, I'm not gonna fucking buy the same thing twice.
As for console, I really don't give a shit about it. With MS's bone dying, the PS4 becoming the Nogaem Station 2.0, Nintendo repeatedly releasing underpowered handheld or glorified handheld, and SEGA having already tried to make console a number of times, I'm just projecting that they might try to jump in again given the opportunity.

Hahahahahah as if SEGA would ever acknowledge Anarchy Reigns ever again…
fuck.

I think you are making it out to be more of a pipe dream then it really is.

Yes, it's unlikely, but it's not purely NEVER EVER. Microsoft owns minecraft yet it shows up on other platforms of it's competitiors. It's entirely possible that Sega, Platnium, and Nintendo would be willing to negoiate something depending on who owns the IP

i just watched some gameplay videos
i could swear ive seen th… oh here we go
Its directed by the same person

After Pitchford stole from them, they better have got their fucking act together after that shit.

And my dubs fucking confirm it!

So it's going to happen?

Wait, what position is he in to have his hands so low ?